Total Posts:69|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Where did racism originate?

anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,269
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2019 5:32:36 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
What is the true cause of racism? No one can fix a problem if they do know the true cause. Root cause analysis. What are the prevailing theories today?
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Willows
Posts: 11,684
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2019 5:59:20 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
What is the true cause of racism? No one can fix a problem if they do know the true cause. Root cause analysis. What are the prevailing theories today?

I think that one of the most prevalent cases of racism on a scale never before witnessed in the history of mankind is right here on DDO.

Here we have Ethong and Harikari trading gratuitously trading racist blows.
And, Need I mention the cause?

Religion of course. Could there be no worse conduit for the channelling of negative, Pig-headed, Bigoted views as what we can graphically see here day by day?
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2019 7:41:27 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Willows wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

What is the true cause of racism? No one can fix a problem if they do know the true cause. Root cause analysis. What are the prevailing theories today?

I think that one of the most prevalent cases of racism on a scale never before witnessed in the history of mankind is right here on DDO.

Here we have Ethong and Harikari trading gratuitously trading racist blows.

And, Need I mention the cause?

Religion of course. Could there be no worse conduit for the channelling of negative, Pig-headed, Bigoted views as what we can graphically see here day by day?

You claim to be atheist. What's the cause of your racism?
Harikrish
Posts: 29,675
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2019 4:35:14 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

What is the true cause of racism? No one can fix a problem if they do know the true cause. Root cause analysis. What are the prevailing theories today?

I think that one of the most prevalent cases of racism on a scale never before witnessed in the history of mankind is right here on DDO.

Here we have Ethong and Harikari trading gratuitously trading racist blows.

And, Need I mention the cause?

Religion of course. Could there be no worse conduit for the channelling of negative, Pig-headed, Bigoted views as what we can graphically see here day by day?

You claim to be atheist. What's the cause of your racism?

There is no racism, Only self loathing black people who want to deny their colour and race.

Does Black denials they are Black betray a inner self loathing?

https://youtu. Be/alR5WI2ODNI

Black Teen Tells Dr. Phil She"s White And Hates Black People

Move over Candace Owens " you"ve been replaced by another chocolate girl whose hatred for "ni**ers" rivals that of notable KKK leader David Duke.

On today"s episode of Dr. Phil, The "alleged" self-help guru opened his platform to Treasure, One of the most delusional guests he"s ever entertained.

That"s right " Dr. Phil needed his A-game to help the truly sick 16-year-old who believes she"s 100 percent WHITE!

https://youtu. Be/2TPFBI2sYik

Making matters worse, The teen thinks her body is on par with Kim Kardashian.

Nevertheless, Miss Treasure says she thinks and acts like white people, She looks like white people and that she is "completely and utterly better" than Black people.

The teen often calls African-American people "hood rats, Thuggish, And ghetto, " and even speaks derogatorily to their face.

After trying to determine the reasons for the teen"s behavior, Dr. Phil introduces Spirit, A licensed therapist and life coach (from Atlanta), To weigh in.

"We have issues around culture, We have issues around class, We have issues around racial identity, And we have issues around self-esteem, " Spirit says. "It"s not that she hates Black people; it"s that she hates herself, And she wants her old life back. "

https://youtu. Be/zZHy5UXSmrI

Hear Treasure"s response in the video above from Wednesday"s episode of Dr. Phil.

When Spirit invites Treasure to spend a day with her, Will Treasure take her up on her offer of help?

But does it get better or worse when they accept they are Black negroids?

Now read an article posted by a self loathing African.

The article was posted titled.
Why I hate being a black man
Orville Lloyd Douglas.
https://www. Theguardian. Com/commentisfree/2013/nov/09/i-hate-being-a-black-man

We espouse 'black is beautiful', But the true image of blackness is ugly. If we confront our self-hatred, Maybe we'll have real pride.

Every time I sit on a crowded street car, Bus, Or subway train in Toronto, I know I will have an empty seat next to me. It's like a broken record. Sometimes I don't mind having the extra space, But other times I feel awkward, Uncomfortable, And annoyed.

I know I have good hygiene, I dress appropriately, And I mind my own business. However, Recently, I finally became cognizant of why people might fear being around me or in close proximity to me: I am a black male.

The issue of black self-hatred is something I am supposed to pretend does not exist. However, The great French psychiatrist Frantz Fanon wrote about this issue in his groundbreaking book Black Skin White Masks, In a chapter called "the Lived Experience of the Black Man". According to Fanon, The black man is viewed in the third person, And he isn't seen as a three-dimensional human being. The black man internalizes the perspectives of white society and its negative thoughts about blackness affect his psyche. In the chapter, Fanon discusses a white child calling him the "N word" and how he becomes cognizant of how he is different and viewed as someone people should fear.

There is also a fear by some black people that discussing the issue of self-hatred is a sign of weakness. There is a discourse that black people engender: that black is beautiful. But the truth is, The image of blackness is ugly " at least it's perceived that way. There is nothing special or wonderful about being a black male " it is a life of misery and shame.

The issue of black self-hatred is usually depicted from a female point of view. There are documentaries such as Dark Girls which aired on Oprah's OWN network earlier this year, In which black women discuss their feelings of self hatred for having dark skin. There are numerous books, Articles, Documentaries, And essays published by black female writers describing black self-hatred. Black women are not afraid to speak out about their self-loathing, Yet for some reason, Black men are silent about our own contempt for what we are.

A lot of black men don't want to acknowledge the feelings of disgust we have for ourselves. It is considered emasculating to even admit the existence of such thoughts. I think my own self-hatred manifests from the exterior, From the outside world. It is born out of the despair and the unhappiness I see within a lot of young black men.

I can honestly say I hate being a black male. Although black people like to wax poetic about loving their label I hate "being black". I just don't fit into a neat category of the stereotypical views people have of black men. In popular culture black men are recognized in three areas: sports, Crime, And entertainment. I hate rap music, I hate most sports, And I like listening to rock music such as PJ Harvey, Morrissey, And Tracy Chapman. I have nothing in common with the archetypes about the black male.

There is so much negativity and criminal suspicion associated with being a black male in Toronto. Yet, I don't have a criminal record, And I certainly don't associate with criminals. In fact, I abhor violence, And I resent being compared to young black males (or young people of any race) who are lazy, Not disciplined, Or delinquent.

Honestly, Who would want to be black? Who would want people to be terrified of you and not want to sit next to you on public transportation?

Who would want to have this dark skin, Broad nose, Large thick lips, And wake up in the morning being despised by the rest of the world?

A lot of the time I feel like my skin color is like my personal prison, Something that I have no control over, For I am judged just because of the way I look.

Not discussing the issue doesn't mean it is going to go away. In fact, By ignoring the issue, It simply lurks underneath the surface. I believe a dialogue about self-hatred should be brought to the fore in the public sphere, So that some sort of healing and the development of true non-label-based pride can occur.

Of course, I do not want to have these feelings, To have these dark thoughts about being a black man. However, I cannot deny that this is the way I feel. I don't want to be ashamed of being a black man; I just want to be treated as an individual based on the content of my character, And not just based on the colour of my skin.

Now we know how Negroids feel about their black skin and negroid appearance and why Ethang like the author Orville Lloyd Douglas is not proud to be African.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2019 10:09:51 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Willows wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

What is the true cause of racism? No one can fix a problem if they do know the true cause. Root cause analysis. What are the prevailing theories today?

I think that one of the most prevalent cases of racism on a scale never before witnessed in the history of mankind is right here on DDO.

Here we have Ethong and Harikari trading gratuitously trading racist blows.

And, Need I mention the cause?

Religion of course. Could there be no worse conduit for the channelling of negative, Pig-headed, Bigoted views as what we can graphically see here day by day?

You claim to be atheist. What's the cause of your racism?

There is no racism, Only self loathing black people who want to deny their colour and race.

So basically what your Prime Minister has been saying about you. You are ashamed. You are black, And deny you are black.

But loathing yourself is still racism. Hate directed towards yourself because you are ashamed of being a black Indian is racism. And the origin of your racism is shame from the sick caste system of your vile religion.

But willowed is not Hindu, My guess his racism comes from childhood trauma. Physical trauma. Tell us about it doofus, In between bouts of posting stupid obsessive zero reply posts.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,675
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2019 10:25:53 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
There is no racism, Only self loathing black people who want to deny their colour and race.

So basically what your Prime Minister has been saying about you. You are ashamed. You are black, And deny you are black.

But loathing yourself is still racism. Hate directed towards yourself because you are ashamed of being a black Indian is racism. And the origin of your racism is shame from the sick caste system of your vile religion.

But willowed is not Hindu, My guess his racism comes from childhood trauma. Physical trauma. Tell us about it doofus, In between bouts of posting stupid obsessive zero reply posts.

PM Modi said the Indians who were poor were ashamed to be poor. But he fixed that by reducing poverty in India by half. Today Dalits are millionaires.
But black self loathing is based on what blacks see in the mirror.

Does Black denials they are Black betray a inner self loathing?

https://youtu. Be/alR5WI2ODNI

Black Teen Tells Dr. Phil She"s White And Hates Black People

Move over Candace Owens " you"ve been replaced by another chocolate girl whose hatred for "ni**ers" rivals that of notable KKK leader David Duke.

On today"s episode of Dr. Phil, The "alleged" self-help guru opened his platform to Treasure, One of the most delusional guests he"s ever entertained.

That"s right " Dr. Phil needed his A-game to help the truly sick 16-year-old who believes she"s 100 percent WHITE!

https://youtu. Be/2TPFBI2sYik

Making matters worse, The teen thinks her body is on par with Kim Kardashian.

Nevertheless, Miss Treasure says she thinks and acts like white people, She looks like white people and that she is "completely and utterly better" than Black people.

The teen often calls African-American people "hood rats, Thuggish, And ghetto, " and even speaks derogatorily to their face.

After trying to determine the reasons for the teen"s behavior, Dr. Phil introduces Spirit, A licensed therapist and life coach (from Atlanta), To weigh in.

"We have issues around culture, We have issues around class, We have issues around racial identity, And we have issues around self-esteem, " Spirit says. "It"s not that she hates Black people; it"s that she hates herself, And she wants her old life back. "

https://youtu. Be/zZHy5UXSmrI

Hear Treasure"s response in the video above from Wednesday"s episode of Dr. Phil.

When Spirit invites Treasure to spend a day with her, Will Treasure take her up on her offer of help?

But does it get better or worse when they accept they are Black negroids?

Now read an article posted by a self loathing African.

The article was posted titled.
Why I hate being a black man
Orville Lloyd Douglas.
https://www. Theguardian. Com/commentisfree/2013/nov/09/i-hate-being-a-black-man

We espouse 'black is beautiful', But the true image of blackness is ugly. If we confront our self-hatred, Maybe we'll have real pride.

Every time I sit on a crowded street car, Bus, Or subway train in Toronto, I know I will have an empty seat next to me. It's like a broken record. Sometimes I don't mind having the extra space, But other times I feel awkward, Uncomfortable, And annoyed.

I know I have good hygiene, I dress appropriately, And I mind my own business. However, Recently, I finally became cognizant of why people might fear being around me or in close proximity to me: I am a black male.

The issue of black self-hatred is something I am supposed to pretend does not exist. However, The great French psychiatrist Frantz Fanon wrote about this issue in his groundbreaking book Black Skin White Masks, In a chapter called "the Lived Experience of the Black Man". According to Fanon, The black man is viewed in the third person, And he isn't seen as a three-dimensional human being. The black man internalizes the perspectives of white society and its negative thoughts about blackness affect his psyche. In the chapter, Fanon discusses a white child calling him the "N word" and how he becomes cognizant of how he is different and viewed as someone people should fear.

There is also a fear by some black people that discussing the issue of self-hatred is a sign of weakness. There is a discourse that black people engender: that black is beautiful. But the truth is, The image of blackness is ugly " at least it's perceived that way. There is nothing special or wonderful about being a black male " it is a life of misery and shame.

The issue of black self-hatred is usually depicted from a female point of view. There are documentaries such as Dark Girls which aired on Oprah's OWN network earlier this year, In which black women discuss their feelings of self hatred for having dark skin. There are numerous books, Articles, Documentaries, And essays published by black female writers describing black self-hatred. Black women are not afraid to speak out about their self-loathing, Yet for some reason, Black men are silent about our own contempt for what we are.

A lot of black men don't want to acknowledge the feelings of disgust we have for ourselves. It is considered emasculating to even admit the existence of such thoughts. I think my own self-hatred manifests from the exterior, From the outside world. It is born out of the despair and the unhappiness I see within a lot of young black men.

I can honestly say I hate being a black male. Although black people like to wax poetic about loving their label I hate "being black". I just don't fit into a neat category of the stereotypical views people have of black men. In popular culture black men are recognized in three areas: sports, Crime, And entertainment. I hate rap music, I hate most sports, And I like listening to rock music such as PJ Harvey, Morrissey, And Tracy Chapman. I have nothing in common with the archetypes about the black male.

There is so much negativity and criminal suspicion associated with being a black male in Toronto. Yet, I don't have a criminal record, And I certainly don't associate with criminals. In fact, I abhor violence, And I resent being compared to young black males (or young people of any race) who are lazy, Not disciplined, Or delinquent.

Honestly, Who would want to be black? Who would want people to be terrified of you and not want to sit next to you on public transportation?

Who would want to have this dark skin, Broad nose, Large thick lips, And wake up in the morning being despised by the rest of the world?

A lot of the time I feel like my skin color is like my personal prison, Something that I have no control over, For I am judged just because of the way I look.

Not discussing the issue doesn't mean it is going to go away. In fact, By ignoring the issue, It simply lurks underneath the surface. I believe a dialogue about self-hatred should be brought to the fore in the public sphere, So that some sort of healing and the development of true non-label-based pride can occur.

Of course, I do not want to have these feelings, To have these dark thoughts about being a black man. I just want to be treated as an individual based on the content of my character, And not just based on the colour of my skin.

Now we know how Negroids feel about their black skin and negroid appearance and why Ethang like the author Orville Lloyd Douglas is not proud to be African.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Willows
Posts: 11,684
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2019 10:52:58 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

What is the true cause of racism? No one can fix a problem if they do know the true cause. Root cause analysis. What are the prevailing theories today?

I think that one of the most prevalent cases of racism on a scale never before witnessed in the history of mankind is right here on DDO.

Here we have Ethong and Harikari trading gratuitously trading racist blows.

And, Need I mention the cause?

Religion of course. Could there be no worse conduit for the channelling of negative, Pig-headed, Bigoted views as what we can graphically see here day by day?

You claim to be atheist. What's the cause of your racism?

My racism?
It's like God really.
It doesn't exist.
Leaning
Posts: 2,666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2019 11:11:48 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote
What is the true cause of racism? No one can fix a problem if they do know the true cause. Root cause analysis. What are the prevailing theories today?


Those people are different, Being different is bad. Is what I would say. Just different groups of people, Tribalism, Nationalism. Dehumanizing people different than you. What's there not to get? Just some way humans developed over time.

I don't know what actual science say about it though.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,675
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2019 12:05:48 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Leaning wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote
What is the true cause of racism? No one can fix a problem if they do know the true cause. Root cause analysis. What are the prevailing theories today?


Those people are different, Being different is bad. Is what I would say. Just different groups of people, Tribalism, Nationalism. Dehumanizing people different than you. What's there not to get? Just some way humans developed over time.

I don't know what actual science say about it though.

The science part is easy. .

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks (Africans) and Non-Blacks(Others)

Blacks (Africans) have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks (Africans) have the lowest IQ in the world. The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

That"s not all though. Blacks are unique in that when we arrived, They had no written language, No wheel, No architectural works, Nothing at all that would indicate they live a human existence. Whereas literature and palaces and cities existed in almost every corner of the earth, From the Incas to the Indians to the Persians to the Chinese to Stonehenge to Ankar Wat in Cambodia " nothing existed in Africa. For the past 100, 000 years non-Blacks have been spreading across the globe, Building pyramids and cities, Developing new technology, Domesticating animals and crops, Covering themselves in finely decorated clothing, And living essentially human lives. Blacks, Meanwhile, Stayed nearly naked, Self-mutilating, Technology-less, With no domesticated animals, No written language, No wheel, No stone buildings, No metalworking, Nothing.

Virtually every other non-Black group came up with an admirable or at least interesting religion or philosophy which was recorded and taught to a priesthood. Indians had the Vedas and the Upanishads, Chinese had Confucianism, Daoism, And various sects of Buddhism. Europeans had Virgil, Horace, And Homer to write down their pagan religion, With Plato, Aristotle, And numberless other greats to record their philosophy. Even the Aztecs had a corpus of literature which was, Unfortunately, Burnt and destroyed by the Spanish invaders. Shintoism was developed in Japan, The epic of Gilgamesh was recorded in ancient Babylonian times, And Egypt authored the Book of the Dead. Only Black Africa (and assorted primitives in Australasia) hadn"t recorded or created any official religion or philosophy. Blacks still rely on voodoo, Witchcraft, Black magic, And animism with no particular pantheon of Gods, No priesthood, No anything that could develop them past superstition and barbarism.

Today it is questionable what Blacks could achieve on their own, Without the intervention of others giving to them all the things they could never produce or maintain themselves. Though we see Blacks walking around in business suits, Speaking English, Shooting guns, And making use of all sorts of non-Black generated goods and services and inventions and ideas and discoveries " none of them originate from the Black man. Without the continuous intervention of charity into Black Africa, It"s unknown whether they could even maintain what they have, Or if they would simply regress back to mud huts the moment we left. All current Black civilization is in fact transplanted non-Black civilization. There is not as yet a single Black civilization on Earth that has independently developed and maintained its own technological and philosophical way of life. No Blacks have won any Nobel prizes in the hard sciences, Fields medals, Or gotten any spot on a list of human accomplishment that would represent some major scientific or technological advancement for the world.

Geography can be no excuse, Because Blacks today live all across the world. Blacks in France, The UK, And the USA are given preferential treatment and access to college educations, And yet they still produce nothing.

Nor can some strange combination of bad luck and being separate from other civilizations explain Black underperformance. After all, Blacks have been connected to the outside world since the 1400s. They have had centuries to modernize and improve themselves in Africa with full access to modern knowledge and technology. In contrast, It took Japan about twenty years to modernize from a feudal Samurai culture to a fully modern industrial state which then took on and defeated Russia in 1900. Blacks have had centuries in the USA to do all sorts of human activities, Immersed in White culture, Knowledge, And technology. Instead all they do is riot, Rape, Steal, Sell drugs, And demand more handouts from the government. Germany recovered from WWII in just ten years, Becoming yet again a prosperous, Powerful, And leading-edge modern civilization. Africans meanwhile cannot recover from "colonization, " "slavery, " or "discrimination" after centuries. Haiti has been an all-Black, Independent, Free state since the Napoleonic wars, 200 years ago. Even so, Its lifestyle and standard of living perfectly matches that of darkest Africa. In those 200 years it hasn"t progressed an inch. In fact it has probably regressed since that time. Their neighbors in the Dominican Republic have immensely better statistics than them in all fields. Instead of a failed state, The Dominican Republic takes care of its people, Has a working government, And doesn"t need charity. The difference? Their population is non-Black. All of the old, Tired excuses are refuted by geography and history.

The Black murder rate is nine times that of the White/Hispanic (combined! ) murder rate. It is 36 times as high as the Asian murder rate. Blacks are the majority of AIDS cases and all other STDs, Their STD rates are completely out of proportion to all other groups. Even homosexuals have a hard time keeping up with the Black STD rates. No ordinary healthy human has the sexual habits of the Black race. Whereas every other people on earth developed a family structure, Blacks still roam around aimlessly screwing everyone they meet and never staying to raise the child. Seventy percent of Black children in the USA are illegitimate. In Africa, Women largely do all the work and raise the kids while the men commit crime or sit around chewing leaves or smoking something. Domestic violence among Blacks is atrocious. Rape is endemic. The human race does not act like this; their morals and habits are completely different.

There is enough genetic variation between Blacks and non-Blacks that any objective scientist, Classifying us like they would classify various animal species, Would label us different species. On one side humans, On the other Blacks. There is enough phenotypic, Common sense variation, That again it is an insult to categorize Blacks among the human race. They are nothing like us and they never will be; they are worse in every way. Call them subhuman.
Willows
Posts: 11,684
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2019 12:43:05 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Leaning wrote:
Sorry mate, But I'm not even going to read that.

I (regrettably) read it and it falls in line with the comments I made in post #2.

There is nothing worse than using absurdity to channel absurdity.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,675
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2019 12:51:01 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Leaning wrote:
Sorry mate, But I'm not even going to read that.

If you could deal with advanced sophisticated material you wouldn't be making minimum wage salary.
Willows
Posts: 11,684
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2019 12:56:37 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
Leaning wrote:
Sorry mate, But I'm not even going to read that.

If you could deal with advanced sophisticated material you wouldn't be making minimum wage salary.

Well, Since we are dealing with primitive, Crass, Bigoted, Low-intellect, Offensive material here I would hardly say that it is irrelevant to your comment.
illegalcombat
Posts: 1,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2019 1:15:14 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
What is the true cause of racism? No one can fix a problem if they do know the true cause. Root cause analysis. What are the prevailing theories today?

Like many things in life irrationality, In this case more specifically among other things association fallacy & confirmation bias.

You get most information of a black doing a crime, Again and again and again, Then you form the impression blacks are thugs, Then you filter out information that contradicts that.

THem muslims are terrorists, Them cops are racist thugs fascist thugs with a badge, Maga hats wearers are the 2nd coming of Hitler, Men are brutal wife beaters, Women are just waiting to make a false rape claim, Etc etc
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2019 2:19:14 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

There is no racism, Only self loathing black people who want to deny their colour and race.

So basically what your Prime Minister has been saying about you. You are ashamed. You are black, And deny you are black.

But loathing yourself is still racism. Hate directed towards yourself because you are ashamed of being a black Indian is racism. And the origin of your racism is shame from the sick caste system of your vile religion.

But willowed is not Hindu, My guess his racism comes from childhood trauma. Physical trauma. Tell us about it doofus, In between bouts of posting stupid obsessive zero reply posts.

PM Modi said the Indians who were poor were ashamed to be poor.

Your PM said nothing about poverty. And the saying that Indians were ashamed to be Indian came even before Modi, It is an old Hindi proverb.

You are ashamed of who you are. It is evident in your spam posts that you hate yourself.

And you are angry that I embarrassed you by proving that the curse of Ham refers to Indians, And showing that it was blacks who were the original settlers of India.

You say they have low IQ, We can tell from your silly posts. No one reads them, No one cares, As yet another person (leaning) has just confirmed.

You are a moron posting the same stupidity because you are a lonely idiot looking for attention. Your posts are like door stops between the posts people do read.

You are poor, We can see that from your broken English, But your shame comes from your hatred of your black skin. You will take your hate and your shame to the grave with you. Or in your case, Into the dirty filthy Ganges to float amongst the other rotting corpses.

You will finally be in a place you belong.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,269
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2019 5:37:48 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
We need resolve racism to heal the broken spirit-orbs on the planet and be unified together as One. The left is right about that. Racism does exist. We must start there. Denial is unacceptable.

Racism won't disappear on DDO or in the world. Why? Because we can't see the true cause. What is it? All the answers are valid views based on evidence, But if the answers nailed the true cause, Racism would disappear with correct ideas and solutions.

Religions will take 50 or more years to remove from the planet, But we will still have the different races. They are not going away with religion. Religion is not an idea. What is the idea causing racism? God is pushing DDO and the world for closure so we get the racism issue resolved BEFORES He removes the religions.

We have all believed different evidences about evolution or creationism about blacks and whites. The current evidence opposes each other. What is the valid evidence verses invalid evidence? Let us strip away any arrogance we have and just look at the evidence.

The basic question is where did the first white man originate from? What is our evidence? Is it valid or invalid?

Where did the first black man come from? Or Hindu? Or Chinese? Or Japanese? Or Mexican? Or whatever?

Is the earth's environment that much different in each geography to create the many different races by environmental factors? Some argue the hot sun created the blacks and the cold north countries created the whites. A reasonable mind will reject that hypotheses because the idea is really stupid. The earth is not that different in its geographies to create all the different races. There are other parts of the world that have an environment like Africa. Why aren't they black? The Eskimos are not white. See how dumb the geographical environment idea is? Or saying all the races came from Adam is just as stupid. So we have two stupid ideas arguing with each other. I know this is very simplistic, But unless we simplify the argument, We cannot really see what we are arguing about.

What is the truth? How can we figure it out? Racism is the most important issue on the planet right now. God is pushing us to closure. Where did the first white man come from? Or black man?
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,675
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2019 10:15:45 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

There is no racism, Only self loathing black people who want to deny their colour and race.

So basically what your Prime Minister has been saying about you. You are ashamed. You are black, And deny you are black.

But loathing yourself is still racism. Hate directed towards yourself because you are ashamed of being a black Indian is racism. And the origin of your racism is shame from the sick caste system of your vile religion.

But willowed is not Hindu, My guess his racism comes from childhood trauma. Physical trauma. Tell us about it doofus, In between bouts of posting stupid obsessive zero reply posts.

PM Modi said the Indians who were poor were ashamed to be poor.

Your PM said nothing about poverty. And the saying that Indians were ashamed to be Indian came even before Modi, It is an old Hindi proverb.

You are ashamed of who you are. It is evident in your spam posts that you hate yourself.

And you are angry that I embarrassed you by proving that the curse of Ham refers to Indians, And showing that it was blacks who were the original settlers of India.

You say they have low IQ, We can tell from your silly posts. No one reads them, No one cares, As yet another person (leaning) has just confirmed.

You are a moron posting the same stupidity because you are a lonely idiot looking for attention. Your posts are like door stops between the posts people do read.

You are poor, We can see that from your broken English, But your shame comes from your hatred of your black skin. You will take your hate and your shame to the grave with you. Or in your case, Into the dirty filthy Ganges to float amongst the other rotting corpses.

You will finally be in a place you belong.

I spend more money on Starbuck's coffee in a month than you make in a year, Nigger. Lol! You have been a low IQ delivery mule for over 15 years. Read you confessions.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

And here is what you do in Ghana Africa.

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. African slavery under Arabs, America and Christians.
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2019 10:52:45 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

There is no racism, Only self loathing black people who want to deny their colour and race.

So basically what your Prime Minister has been saying about you. You are ashamed. You are black, And deny you are black.

But loathing yourself is still racism. Hate directed towards yourself because you are ashamed of being a black Indian is racism. And the origin of your racism is shame from the sick caste system of your vile religion.

But willowed is not Hindu, My guess his racism comes from childhood trauma. Physical trauma. Tell us about it doofus, In between bouts of posting stupid obsessive zero reply posts.

PM Modi said the Indians who were poor were ashamed to be poor.

Your PM said nothing about poverty. And the saying that Indians were ashamed to be Indian came even before Modi, It is an old Hindi proverb.

You are ashamed of who you are. It is evident in your spam posts that you hate yourself.

And you are angry that I embarrassed you by proving that the curse of Ham refers to Indians, And showing that it was blacks who were the original settlers of India.

You say they have low IQ, We can tell from your silly posts. No one reads them, No one cares, As yet another person (leaning) has just confirmed.

You are a moron posting the same stupidity because you are a lonely idiot looking for attention. Your posts are like door stops between the posts people do read.

You are poor, We can see that from your broken English, But your shame comes from your hatred of your black skin. You will take your hate and your shame to the grave with you. Or in your case, Into the dirty filthy Ganges to float amongst the other rotting corpses.

You will finally be in a place you belong.

I spend more money on Starbuck's coffee in a month than you make in a year, Nigger. Lol!

Then you should have spent some of that money on education idiot.

You have been a low IQ delivery mule for over 15 years. Read you confessions.

The confessions you can't cite? I can cite where your Prime Minister calls you a self loathing Indian. I can cite where the founding father of your country calls you a useless coward. I can cite where you say the bible is the original word of God. I can even cite where scientists in the most recent study say India was populated by migration by blacks out of Africa.

Your response? You spend more on coffee in a month than I make a year. And how you know what I make a year is as mysterious as your fake confession claims.

Racism comes out of your filthy heart. A heart corrupted by your demon religion. So your surroundings in the Indian slum you live is filthy, And it matches the filth in your heart. You may be right in hating yourself. Everyone else does.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,675
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2019 11:37:23 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
ethang5 wrote:

Meet some self loathing niggers.

Does Black denials they are Black betray a inner self loathing.

https://youtu. Be/alR5WI2ODNI

Black Teen Tells Dr. Phil She"s White And Hates Black People

Move over Candace Owens " you"ve been replaced by another chocolate girl whose hatred for "ni**ers" rivals that of notable KKK leader David Duke.

On today"s episode of Dr. Phil, The "alleged" self-help guru opened his platform to Treasure, One of the most delusional guests he"s ever entertained.

That"s right " Dr. Phil needed his A-game to help the truly sick 16-year-old who believes she"s 100 percent WHITE!

https://youtu. Be/2TPFBI2sYik

Making matters worse, The teen thinks her body is on par with Kim Kardashian.

Nevertheless, Miss Treasure says she thinks and acts like white people, She looks like white people and that she is "completely and utterly better" than Black people.

The teen often calls African-American people "hood rats, Thuggish, And ghetto, " and even speaks derogatorily to their face.

After trying to determine the reasons for the teen"s behavior, Dr. Phil introduces Spirit, A licensed therapist and life coach (from Atlanta), To weigh in.

"We have issues around culture, We have issues around class, We have issues around racial identity, And we have issues around self-esteem, " Spirit says. "It"s not that she hates Black people; it"s that she hates herself, And she wants her old life back. "

https://youtu. Be/zZHy5UXSmrI

Hear Treasure"s response in the video above from Wednesday"s episode of Dr. Phil.

When Spirit invites Treasure to spend a day with her, Will Treasure take her up on her offer of help?

But does it get better or worse when they accept they are Black negroids?

Now read an article posted by a self loathing African.

The article was posted titled.
Why I hate being a black man
Orville Lloyd Douglas.
https://www. Theguardian. Com/commentisfree/2013/nov/09/i-hate-being-a-black-man

We espouse 'black is beautiful', But the true image of blackness is ugly. If we confront our self-hatred, Maybe we'll have real pride.

Every time I sit on a crowded street car, Bus, Or subway train in Toronto, I know I will have an empty seat next to me. It's like a broken record. Sometimes I don't mind having the extra space, But other times I feel awkward, Uncomfortable, And annoyed.

I know I have good hygiene, I dress appropriately, And I mind my own business. However, Recently, I finally became cognizant of why people might fear being around me or in close proximity to me: I am a black male. Although Canadian society presents the fa"ade of multiculturalism the truth is Canada has a serious problem with the issue of race.

I didn't realize it until my sister said to me:

Orville, People are afraid of you. You are a six-foot tall black man with broad shoulders.
My sister is right, People don't sit next to me on the street car, The subway or on the bus because they are afraid.

The issue of black self-hatred is something I am supposed to pretend does not exist. However, The great French psychiatrist Frantz Fanon wrote about this issue in his groundbreaking book Black Skin White Masks, In a chapter called "the Lived Experience of the Black Man". According to Fanon, The black man is viewed in the third person, And he isn't seen as a three-dimensional human being. The black man internalizes the perspectives of white society and its negative thoughts about blackness affect his psyche. In the chapter, Fanon discusses a white child calling him the "N word" and how he becomes cognizant of how he is different and viewed as someone people should fear.

There is also a fear by some black people that discussing the issue of self-hatred is a sign of weakness. There is a discourse that black people engender: that black is beautiful. But the truth is, The image of blackness is ugly " at least it's perceived that way. There is nothing special or wonderful about being a black male " it is a life of misery and shame.

The issue of black self-hatred is usually depicted from a female point of view. There are documentaries such as Dark Girls which aired on Oprah's OWN network earlier this year, In which black women discuss their feelings of self hatred for having dark skin. There are numerous books, Articles, Documentaries, And essays published by black female writers describing black self-hatred. Black women are not afraid to speak out about their self-loathing, Yet for some reason, Black men are silent about our own contempt for what we are.

A lot of black men don't want to acknowledge the feelings of disgust we have for ourselves. It is considered emasculating to even admit the existence of such thoughts. I think my own self-hatred manifests from the exterior, From the outside world. It is born out of the despair and the unhappiness I see within a lot of young black men.

I can honestly say I hate being a black male. Although black people like to wax poetic about loving their label I hate "being black". I just don't fit into a neat category of the stereotypical views people have of black men. In popular culture black men are recognized in three areas: sports, Crime, And entertainment. I hate rap music, I hate most sports, And I like listening to rock music such as PJ Harvey, Morrissey, And Tracy Chapman. I have nothing in common with the archetypes about the black male.
2ethang5
There is so much negativity and criminal suspicion associated with being a black male in Toronto. Yet, I don't have a criminal record, And I certainly don't associate with criminals. In fact, I abhor violence, And I resent being compared to young black males (or young people of any race) who are lazy, Not disciplined, Or delinquent. Usually, When black male youth are discussed in Toronto, It is about something going wrong.

Honestly, Who would want to be black? Who would want people to be terrified of you and not want to sit next to you on public transportation?

Who would want to have this dark skin, Broad nose, Large thick lips, And wake up in the morning being despised by the rest of the world?

A lot of the time I feel like my skin color is like my personal prison, Something that I have no control over, For I am judged just because of the way I look.

Not discussing the issue doesn't mean it is going to go away. In fact, By ignoring the issue, It simply lurks underneath the surface. I believe a dialogue about self-hatred should be brought to the fore in the public sphere, So that some sort of healing and the development of true non-label-based pride can occur.

Of course, I do not want to have these feelings, To have these dark thoughts about being a black man. However, I cannot deny that this is the way I feel. I don't want to be ashamed of being a black man; I just want to be treated as an individual based on the content of my character, And not just based on the colour of my skin.

Now we know how Negroids feel about their black skin and negroid appearance and why Ethang like the author Orville Lloyd Douglas is not proud to be African.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2019 1:15:58 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
In the face of citations and evidence he can't explain, The moron has given up even trying to address the points.

It's actually better for the moron if he says nothing. Every time he opens his cow butt kisser instead of safely spamming trash, He embarrasses himself.

I don't think I've ever beaten anyone this badly. The idiot is pretending my posts don't exist!
Harikrish
Posts: 29,675
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2019 4:01:35 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
In the face of citations and evidence he can't explain, The moron has given up even trying to address the points.

It's actually better for the moron if he says nothing. Every time he opens his cow butt kisser instead of safely spamming trash, He embarrasses himself.

I don't think I've ever beaten anyone this badly. The idiot is pretending my posts don't exist!

You exist nigger!

Meet some self loathing niggers.

Does Black denials they are Black betray a inner self loathing.

https://youtu. Be/alR5WI2ODNI

Black Teen Tells Dr. Phil She"s White And Hates Black People

Move over Candace Owens " you"ve been replaced by another chocolate girl whose hatred for "ni**ers" rivals that of notable KKK leader David Duke.

On today"s episode of Dr. Phil, The "alleged" self-help guru opened his platform to Treasure, One of the most delusional guests he"s ever entertained.

That"s right " Dr. Phil needed his A-game to help the truly sick 16-year-old who believes she"s 100 percent WHITE!

https://youtu. Be/2TPFBI2sYik

Making matters worse, The teen thinks her body is on par with Kim Kardashian.

Nevertheless, Miss Treasure says she thinks and acts like white people, She looks like white people and that she is "completely and utterly better" than Black people.

The teen often calls African-American people "hood rats, Thuggish, And ghetto, " and even speaks derogatorily to their face.

After trying to determine the reasons for the teen"s behavior, Dr. Phil introduces Spirit, A licensed therapist and life coach (from Atlanta), To weigh in.

"We have issues around culture, We have issues around class, We have issues around racial identity, And we have issues around self-esteem, " Spirit says. "It"s not that she hates Black people; it"s that she hates herself, And she wants her old life back. "

https://youtu. Be/zZHy5UXSmrI

Hear Treasure"s response in the video above from Wednesday"s episode of Dr. Phil.

When Spirit invites Treasure to spend a day with her, Will Treasure take her up on her offer of help?

But does it get better or worse when they accept they are Black negroids?

Now read an article posted by a self loathing African.

The article was posted titled.
Why I hate being a black man
Orville Lloyd Douglas.
https://www. Theguardian. Com/commentisfree/2013/nov/09/i-hate-being-a-black-man

We espouse 'black is beautiful', But the true image of blackness is ugly. If we confront our self-hatred, Maybe we'll have real pride.

Every time I sit on a crowded street car, Bus, Or subway train in Toronto, I know I will have an empty seat next to me. It's like a broken record. Sometimes I don't mind having the extra space, But other times I feel awkward, Uncomfortable, And annoyed.

I know I have good hygiene, I dress appropriately, And I mind my own business. However, Recently, I finally became cognizant of why people might fear being around me or in close proximity to me: I am a black male. Although Canadian society presents the fa"ade of multiculturalism the truth is Canada has a serious problem with the issue of race.

I didn't realize it until my sister said to me:

Orville, People are afraid of you. You are a six-foot tall black man with broad shoulders.
My sister is right, People don't sit next to me on the street car, The subway or on the bus because they are afraid.

The issue of black self-hatred is something I am supposed to pretend does not exist. However, The great French psychiatrist Frantz Fanon wrote about this issue in his groundbreaking book Black Skin White Masks, In a chapter called "the Lived Experience of the Black Man". According to Fanon, The black man is viewed in the third person, And he isn't seen as a three-dimensional human being. The black man internalizes the perspectives of white society and its negative thoughts about blackness affect his psyche. In the chapter, Fanon discusses a white child calling him the "N word" and how he becomes cognizant of how he is different and viewed as someone people should fear.

There is also a fear by some black people that discussing the issue of self-hatred is a sign of weakness. There is a discourse that black people engender: that black is beautiful. But the truth is, The image of blackness is ugly " at least it's perceived that way. There is nothing special or wonderful about being a black male " it is a life of misery and shame.

The issue of black self-hatred is usually depicted from a female point of view. There are documentaries such as Dark Girls which aired on Oprah's OWN network earlier this year, In which black women discuss their feelings of self hatred for having dark skin. There are numerous books, Articles, Documentaries, And essays published by black female writers describing black self-hatred. Black women are not afraid to speak out about their self-loathing, Yet for some reason, Black men are silent about our own contempt for what we are.

A lot of black men don't want to acknowledge the feelings of disgust we have for ourselves. It is considered emasculating to even admit the existence of such thoughts. I think my own self-hatred manifests from the exterior, From the outside world. It is born out of the despair and the unhappiness I see within a lot of young black men.

I can honestly say I hate being a black male. Although black people like to wax poetic about loving their label I hate "being black". I just don't fit into a neat category of the stereotypical views people have of black men. In popular culture black men are recognized in three areas: sports, Crime, And entertainment. I hate rap music, I hate most sports, And I like listening to rock music such as PJ Harvey, Morrissey, And Tracy Chapman. I have nothing in common with the archetypes about the black male.
2ethang5
There is so much negativity and criminal suspicion associated with being a black male in Toronto. Yet, I don't have a criminal record, And I certainly don't associate with criminals. In fact, I abhor violence, And I resent being compared to young black males (or young people of any race) who are lazy, Not disciplined, Or delinquent. Usually, When black male youth are discussed in Toronto, It is about something going wrong.

Honestly, Who would want to be black? Who would want people to be terrified of you and not want to sit next to you on public transportation?

Who would want to have this dark skin, Broad nose, Large thick lips, And wake up in the morning being despised by the rest of the world?

A lot of the time I feel like my skin color is like my personal prison, Something that I have no control over, For I am judged just because of the way I look.

Not discussing the issue doesn't mean it is going to go away. In fact, By ignoring the issue, It simply lurks underneath the surface. I believe a dialogue about self-hatred should be brought to the fore in the public sphere, So that some sort of healing and the development of true non-label-based pride can occur.

Of course, I do not want to have these feelings, To have these dark thoughts about being a black man. However, I cannot deny that this is the way I feel. I don't want to be ashamed of being a black man; I just want to be treated as an individual based on the content of my character, And not just based on the colour of my skin.

Now we know how Negroids feel about their black skin and negroid appearance and why Ethang like the author Orville Lloyd Douglas is not proud to be African.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,269
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2019 4:42:50 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
What is the truth? How can we figure it out? Racism is the most important issue on the planet right now. God is pushing us to closure. Where did the first white man come from? Or black man?
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,675
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2019 4:57:57 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
What is the truth? How can we figure it out? Racism is the most important issue on the planet right now. God is pushing us to closure. Where did the first white man come from? Or black man?

The bible in Genesis 10 gives us the Start of Nations.

Noah had 3 sons Shem, Japheth and Ham. Noah only cursed Ham and his children and Ham's children were destined to be slaves to Shem and Japheth and their descendants. (Genesis 9)

Genesis 10 gives us the start of Nations.
Only Ham's children were the first Africans.
1. 4. Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
2. Cush (Sudan, Ethiopia)
3. Put (Lybia)
4. Canaan (Land of Canaanites)

As you can see those are African countries. Both the curse and hot sun changed the genetics of Hams descendant. This gave rise to the African race and phenotypes.

Noah's sons Shem and Japheth started the other nations.

2. Five Sons of Shem (see map below):
1. Elam (Arabia)
2. Asshur (Assyria)
3. Lud (Lydians)
4. Aram (Aramaic, Armenia, Mesopotamia, Syria)
5. Arphaxad (From which Abraham descended)
Note, This debunks the Out of Africa Theory. Shem or his descendants were never in Africa.

3. Seven Sons of Japheth:
1. Javan (Greece, Romans, Romance -- French, Italians, Spanish, Portuguese)
2. Magog (Scythians, Slavs, Russians, Bulgarians, Bohemians, Poles, Slovaks, Croatians)
3. Madai (Indians & Iranic: Medes, Persians, Afghans, Kurds)
4. Tubal (South of Black Sea)
5. Tiras (Thracians, Teutons, Germans, Scandinavian, Anglo-Saxon, Jutes)
6. Meshech (Russia)
7. Gomer (Celtic)
Note, This debunks the Out of Africa Theory. Japheth or his descendants were never in Africa.

Now you know why the curse of Ham only condemned Africans who were the descendants of Hams children who built the African nations.
Noah's curse and its fulfillment.

Canaanites

Canaan, As well as his descendants, Followed in the sinful way of their father. The punishment was placed upon the descendants of Canaan-the Canaanites. These are the people who were driven out of the Promised Land by the children of Israel. Consequently, They would be in servitude to the descendants of Shem and Japeth. Because the descendants of Canaan lived corrupt lives, Their judgment was righteous. When the children of Israel entered the land of Promise they saw the detestable things that the descendants of Canaan were doing. God blessed Israel and cursed the Canaanites because their practices were similar to their father Ham.

Historical Fulfillment

History records God's promises were fulfilled. The Canaanites were defeated and placed into slavery by the eastern kings Genesis 14. Later in the history of Israel, Other descendants of Canaan, Known as the Gibeonites, Were made wood choppers and water carriers under Joshua. Thus the predictions of Noah that Canaan's descendants would serve Shem's descendants were literally fulfilled and recorded in the Old Testament.
Indians are Indo European/Aryans the descendants of Japheth. Noah only cursed the Canaanites the descendants of Canaan the son of Ham. Read your bible you low IQ nigger.

Where are the Canaanites today? Not in India. Lol?
Canaan was the name of a large and prosperous ancient country (at times independent, At others a tributary to Egypt) located in the Levant region of present-day Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, And Israel. It was also known as Phoenicia.

Why did Ham's son Canaan leave Africa when Ham and his other sons settled in African countries?
4. Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
2. Cush (Sudan, Ethiopia)
3. Put (Lybia)
4. Canaan (Land of Canaanites)

And Ham divided amongst his sons, And the first portion came forth for Cush towards the east(Sudan, Ethiopia), And to the west of him for Mizraim(Egypt), And to the west of him for Put(Lybia), And to the west of him [and to the west thereof] on the sea for Canaan.
Jubilees 9:1
And Canaan saw the land of Lebanon to the river of Egypt, That it was very good, And he went not into the land of his inheritance to the west (that is to) the sea, And he dwelt in the land of Lebanon, Eastward and westward from the border of Jordan and from the border of the sea. And Ham, His father, And Cush and Mizraim his brothers said unto him: 'Thou hast settled in a land which is not thine, And which did not fall to us by lot: do not do so; for if thou dost do so, Thou and thy sons will fall in the land and (be) accursed through sedition; for by sedition ye have settled, And by sedition will thy children fall, And thou shalt be rooted out for ever. Dwell not in the dwelling of Shem; for to Shem and to his sons did it come by their lot. Cursed art thou, And cursed shalt thou be beyond all the sons of Noah, By the curse by which we bound ourselves by an oath in the presence of the holy judge, And in the presence of Noah our father. ' But he did not hearken unto them, And dwelt in the land of Lebanon from Hamath to the entering of Egypt, He and his sons until this day. And for this reason that land is named Canaan. R32;"Jubilees 10:29-34.

The bible does not tell us all the humans descended from Africa. The Bible tells us all the humans descended from Noah after the flood and his children Shem, Japheth and Ham started the nations each carving out separate countries for their descendants.
Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
2. Cush (Sudan, Ethiopia)
3. Put (Lybia)
4. Canaan (Land of Canaanites)

Five Sons of Shem
1. Elam (Arabia)
2. Asshur (Assyria)
3. Lud (Lydians)
4. Aram (Aramaic, Armenia, Mesopotamia, Syria)
5. Arphaxad (From which Abraham descended)
Note, This debunks the Out of Africa Theory. Shem or his descendants were never in Africa.

3. Seven Sons of Japheth:
1. Javan (Greece, Romans, Romance -- French, Italians, Spanish, Portuguese)
2. Magog (Scythians, Slavs, Russians, Bulgarians, Bohemians, Poles, Slovaks, Croatians)
3. Madai (Indians & Iranic: Medes, Persians, Afghans, Kurds)
4. Tubal (South of Black Sea)
5. Tiras (Thracians, Teutons, Germans, Scandinavian, Anglo-Saxon, Jutes)
6. Meshech (Russia)
7. Gomer (Celtic)
Note, This debunks the Out of Africa Theory. Japheth or his descendants were never in Africa.

Now you know why the curse of Ham only condemned Africans who were the descendants of Hams children who built the African nations.
Africans were owned and traded as slaves by the Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians throughout their African history.

The Bible does not tell us Noah and all his children started out in Africa. It tells us only Ham and his children were the first Africans.
So the bible rebuts the Out of Africa Theory as the origins of humans.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,269
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2019 6:31:06 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Harikrish, Are you concluding the white man and black man started in genesis 10 to answer the question of the origin of races? Do you assume God created the different races at the same time He (She) confounded the languages? Yes? No? What are you saying to answer the question I asked? Please clarify your thoughts. Thank you.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,675
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2019 7:02:31 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, Are you concluding the white man and black man started in genesis 10 to answer the question of the origin of races? Do you assume God created the different races at the same time He (She) confounded the languages? Yes? No? What are you saying to answer the question I asked? Please clarify your thoughts. Thank you.

The survivors of the flood were Noah and his sons. They all spoke one language. Genesis 10 tells us about the start of Nations giving us an idea where the children of Noah eventually settled in. Genesis 11 tells us how and why language was created before the descendants of Noah scattered.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,269
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2019 7:49:48 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
What is the one language that everyone spoke before the Tower of Babel?
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,675
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2019 7:57:16 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
What is the one language that everyone spoke before the Tower of Babel?

It had to be Adamic the same language that Adam spoke.
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2019 10:12:33 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

What is the true cause of racism? No one can fix a problem if they do know the true cause. Root cause analysis. What are the prevailing theories today?

I think that one of the most prevalent cases of racism on a scale never before witnessed in the history of mankind is right here on DDO.

Here we have Ethong and Harikari trading gratuitously trading racist blows.

And, Need I mention the cause?

Religion of course. Could there be no worse conduit for the channelling of negative, Pig-headed, Bigoted views as what we can graphically see here day by day?

You claim to be atheist. What's the cause of your racism?

My racism?
It's like God really.
It doesn't exist.

Or it does exist, But you say it doesn't. Either way, It is like God.
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2019 10:24:01 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

In the face of citations and evidence he can't explain, The moron has given up even trying to address the points.

It's actually better for the moron if he says nothing. Every time he opens his cow butt kisser instead of safely spamming trash, He embarrasses himself.

I don't think I've ever beaten anyone this badly. The idiot is pretending my posts don't exist!

You exist nigger!

I do, Which is why your pretense that my posts don't exist makes you look like a mental retard.

Meet some. . . . .

There you go again trying to pretend my posts don't exist.

Hey moron, Bolding your entire posts is a BoG/WoA move, Your post is just as stupid and old when you bold it.

You've been beaten to the point of not even trying to reply. What a loser.

Just call me the troll whisperer.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.