Total Posts:79|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The Bible- the Only Source of REAL Truth!

theMadJW
Posts: 607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2019 5:32:17 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
. . . Or do you think it's the hundreds and thousands of conflicting and absurd religions?
Governments?
Science?

How many of you have EVER read it all the way thru?
Done research on its background?
Question Everything! https://themadjw.weebly.com...
Leaning
Posts: 2,721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2019 2:38:41 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
If you need to do research on it's background, Wouldn't that make other things also sources of real truth?
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,544
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2019 4:58:23 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Madjw, You arrogance about the Bible is not poor in spirit and lowly in heart like a child is. You must become as a little child in your attitude to enter heaven as a mortal. Yahushua had the same trouble with the Pharisees and He said to them:

John 5:37-40
And the Father Himself, Who sent Me, Has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, Nor seen His form [body in the third heaven]. But you do not have His word abiding in you [your heart], Because whom He sent, Him you do not believe [that you do not have to die of old age]. You search the Scriptures, For in them you **think** you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me. But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.

The Pharisees bragged just like you to think that life is in the Scriptures. You are WRONG. It is simply foolishness. A person does not need the Bible to be saved eternally. The Bible is for occult Israel gods and goddesses and the Gentiles mortal angels who want to enter the first heaven and be happy. Your arrogance is troubling.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
illegalcombat
Posts: 1,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2019 8:07:55 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
theMadJW wrote:
. . . Or do you think it's the hundreds and thousands of conflicting and absurd religions?
Governments?
Science?

How many of you have EVER read it all the way thru?
Done research on its background?

The back ground? I find that some christians give the impression as if the bible was created differently than any other book, Almost as if angels personally went door to door delivering bibles, And thus we know have this very special book unlike any other book.

But once we get back to reality, What we have are writings done, Edited, Put together, Ripped apart, By your fellow human beings, Just like every other book out there.

ummm I mean perfect word of God, Wink wink.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2019 11:36:20 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
The back ground? I find that some christians give the impression as if the bible was created differently than any other book, Almost as if angels personally went door to door delivering bibles, And thus we know have this very special book unlike any other book.

But once we get back to reality, What we have are writings done, Edited, Put together, Ripped apart, By your fellow human beings, Just like every other book out there.

ummm I mean perfect word of God, Wink wink.


The OT Hebrew bible was put together quite specially. The care of how it was copied over the years has been mindblowing. When the DSS scrolls were found in 1940s - the experts from everywhere were gobsmacked by the precision in these writings compared to their own. The people in Israel in the OT were people of the book and this set them apart from most cultures in the world. Like any culture that had books - they taught their people how to read - at least a 50 % literacy rate - well before most cultures could even read.

The bible talks about itself being written by Men but carried along by the spirit of God. It is a special book - and there is nothing like it anywhere else. None of the other so called sacred writings is comparable to it. It does not pretend to be written in a high language. It does not pretend that it requires a code to read it. It does not require special skills to read it. Yet, It has stood the test of time.

You might think it is a joke for some people to believe it is the perfect word of God - but I think it is a joke that you have some kind of inane ability to decide that it is not. After all, What is your divine measuring tool that enables you to disregard it? Oh that is right - you don't have one.

Still have your fun.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,544
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2019 4:32:53 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Tradesecret, The Hebrew scriptural text copies are unusually accurate in the Hebrew. But the modern OT paradigms of religions and the theologians suck. The New Testament is only 80% accurate in the text and 0% in the paradigms used in Christianity that strayed 100% was from the original teaching of Christ. An example is 2 Thess 2 that no one understands because every one believes we must die of old age and they do not know what the "Day of the Lord" means:

2 Thessalonians 2:1-15
Now, Brethren, Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ [translation or the resurrection]
and our gathering together to Him [first, Second, Or third heaven],
we ask you [not by force],
not to be soon shaken in mind [to overcome the dragon and beast system in you]
or troubled [about translation or resurrection and how your progress seems slow, And the perfection path seems quite difficult],
either by spirit [revelation of light]
or by word [audible voice from God]
or by letter, As if from us [men],
as though the day of Christ had come [you are already translated or resurrected].
Let no one deceive you by any means [telling you that have arrived at perfection];
for that Day [translation or resurrection]
will not come unless the apostasy comes first [in your heart to overccome]
and the man of sin is revealed [the dragon or Satan in us],
the son of perdition [our dragon is a counterfeit son of God],
who [the dragon in us]
opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, So that he sits as God in the temple [our hearts]
of God, Showing himself that he is God [the dragon is programmed to believe he is God in us].
Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? [Paul told them all the details of the process of their dragons that would pester them. Put Satan on a leash using the Golden Rule until translation or the resurrection, Which is the Day of the Lord. ]
And now you know [we taught you ]
what is restraining [You have repented of the sins you see, But the dragon is restrained by the power of God's mercy by your blind sins, And you cannot see the dragon. You are blind and not responsible],
that he may be revealed in his own time [as you work on renewing your minds, And God removes your blindness, And you see the black grace dragon for what it is].
For the mystery of iniquity [witchcraft]
is already at work; [Luceferians using black grace power. Paul practiced black magic grace before Christ confronted him]
only He [God]
who now restrains [with blindness after repentance of known theft]
will do so until He [God]
is taken out of the way [removes the blinders so you can see the dragon in you].
And then the lawless one [dragon, Satan, Or "evil one']
will be revealed [to you in the light of God],
whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth [His Word]
and destroy with the brightness [of the light of God]
of His coming [translation or resurrection].
The coming of the lawless one [seeing blind sins]
is according to the working of Satan [the counterfeit dragon],
with all power, Signs, And lying wonders [by Yahweh's black grace power],
and with all unrighteous deception [counterfeit love, Fear, And guilt]
among those who perish [die of old age],
because they did not receive the love of the truth [in Christ],
that they might be saved [hope to be translated or resurrected].
And for this reason God will send them strong delusion [cursed by the god of death], That they should believe the lie [that everyone dies of old age],
that they all may be condemned [to death]
who did not believe the truth [hope of translation or resurrection]
but had pleasure in unrighteousness [self-righteous dragon of darkness].

But we are bound to give thanks to God always for you, Brethren beloved by the Lord, Because God from the beginning chose you [by predestination]
for salvation [hope for translation or resurrection]
through sanctification by the Spirit [renewing of the mind]
and belief in the truth [in the light of God],
to which He called you by our gospel [good news],
for the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ [to be translated or resurrected for God to glorify Himself].
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 30,099
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2019 5:03:39 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Madjw, You arrogance about the Bible is not poor in spirit and lowly in heart like a child is. You must become as a little child in your attitude to enter heaven as a mortal. Yahushua had the same trouble with the Pharisees and He said to them:

John 5:37-40
And the Father Himself, Who sent Me, Has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, Nor seen His form [body in the third heaven]. But you do not have His word abiding in you [your heart], Because whom He sent, Him you do not believe [that you do not have to die of old age]. You search the Scriptures, For in them you **think** you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me. But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.

The Pharisees bragged just like you to think that life is in the Scriptures. You are WRONG. It is simply foolishness. A person does not need the Bible to be saved eternally. The Bible is for occult Israel gods and goddesses and the Gentiles mortal angels who want to enter the first heaven and be happy. Your arrogance is troubling.

But the child has to grow up. And that's where the problem begins according to your experience.

You said: After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds. The event was so traumatic on me when I was 17,

It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible. Then I have to deal with people like Harikrish, Who is not who he claims to be, Chasing me around and lying to discredit me as a person. His purpose on the board is to create confusion and put other people down.

I spent 40 years getting the correct Biblical paradigms in place, And then I entered the first heaven when I was 57. I did not stand on the sea of glass until I was age 60 about 5 months ago. . For example, I know about Paul's writing about God is not the author of confusion but I said God "causes" the confusion. The words author and causes are two different words.

Anon wrote: God gave me the evidence I needed to reveal I am the reincarnated Noah. This is why I believe what I do. I am not an idiot dreamer. I stand on PHYSICAL facts and evidence. For example, When I first came in here, I did not poop for 17 days. God removed the poop from my intestines supernaturally. 17=1+7=8 8=translation. I had no pain or discomfort. In fact, I liked not going to the bathroom but still eating like a pig. I cannot stop what God wants to do with me. This is only one example of physical evidence God has given me to keep walking in the light.

Anon was also reincarnated as Noah in his past 3 lives. But he did not know he was Noah even though his constipation was torturing him. He called the area of his pain a hell hole.

Anon wrote: I have had at least three past lives to serve God. I was a man tortured to death for my beliefs in the 16th century, But I did not know I was Noah. Everyone is clueless in Sheol who they were. I did not want to come back to this hell hole planet, But here I am because I love Yahweh and He asked me to come back; therefore, I did. We do not need to come back to earth and suffer death over and over if we do not want to. We can just wait for the resurrection and work on the Golden Rule in Sheol.

So why was it different this time.

Anon explains: I am the reincarnated Noah. That is what the Lord told me while standing in front of him on the sea of glass in heaven.
Harikrish, I am not doing these posts, But the Lord is. He is the one that glorifies Himself on the outside until it was time to go forward as a secret weapon in the Lord's hands. I have personally met reincarnated Isaac and John the Baptist. I have two prophets working with me that hear the audible voice of Yahweh daily to correct me if I need it. The Lord said I will meet reincarnated Abraham and Jacob in the future.

I stand by my beliefs. I stepped unto the sea of glass in May, And after that, I only get corrected by the prophets about once every two months. The sea of glass is quite an effective crystal ball in ALL OF US that is activated by repentance and faith in Yahweh by using the VERY simple rainbow covenant made to Abraham and all the prophets who saw the rainbow in the sky before Noah.


You wrote: I have had at least three past lives to serve God. I was a man tortured to death for my beliefs in the 16th century, But I did not know I was Noah. Everyone is clueless in Sheol who they were. I did not want to come back to this hell hole planet, But here I am because I love Yahweh and He asked me to come back; therefore, I did. We do not need to come back to earth and suffer death over and over if we do not want to. We can just wait for the resurrection and work on the Golden Rule in Sheol.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,544
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2019 6:59:49 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Heb 11:1-5
Now faith is the [a]substance of things hoped for, The evidence of things not seen. For by it the elders obtained a good testimony.

By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, So that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.

By faith Abel offered to God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, Through which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts; and through it he being dead still speaks.

By faith Enoch was taken away so that he did not see death, "and was not found, Because God had taken him"; for before he was taken he had this testimony, That he pleased God. But without faith it is impossible to please Him, For he who comes to God must believe that He is, And that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2019 10:29:57 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Tradesecret, The Hebrew scriptural text copies are unusually accurate in the Hebrew. But the modern OT paradigms of religions and the theologians suck. The New Testament is only 80% accurate in the text and 0% in the paradigms used in Christianity that strayed 100% was from the original teaching of Christ. An example is 2 Thess 2 that no one understands because every one believes we must die of old age and they do not know what the "Day of the Lord" means:

Says you? And why in the world would anyone accept your word - a non expert who believes they are the reincarnation of Noah and that ETs rule the world. Be serious.

You have not presented even a semblance of a reason for why anyone would think that you are not a raving mad lunatic. Where do you get the figure of 80% for the NT? Most scholars, Theologians and other experts would put it much higher than that.

As for 2 Thes 2, You seem to be lost in the dark ages somewhere. The Day of the Lord refers to many things - and to many events. It is not restricted to one event at the end of the world. It can even refer to an entire age - of say 2000 years. As for dying, The NT tells us quite clearly - that all people are appointed to die once and then judged. It is people like yourselves who reject the Word of God and who are arrogant and non-humble who think they know better than the bible - know better than God himself - when he tells us these things. No. You would prefer to believe others who have rejected God and their repugnant doctrines of reincarnation. You would prefer to believe the lie that there is no judgement. You would prefer to believe that God saves all. Oh how foolish you are - it would be better for you to have a millstone tied around your neck and be thrown into the sea than to lead one of my little ones astray. Be very careful - anon.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,544
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2019 12:04:34 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Tradesecret, What makes your interpretation right and Yahweh Elohim's wrong? What? You do not want anyone acting like Paul and claiming revelation. You want to claim the Lord does not come in the flesh to reveal truth to our hearts, According the spiritual keys to judge the spirit of a prophet whether it is the dragon or whether it is from God. (1 John 4:2-3) You are the false prophet claiming revelation stopped for occult Israel in the flesh and not Yahweh Elohim.

I have provided many rational proofs that 20% of the New Testament is a hoax in corrupted text, Including 8 books that are forgeries of later centuries (Mark, 1st and 2nd Peter, 1st and 2nd Timothy, Philemon, Titus, 3 John). Yahweh has gone through a painstaking analysis to explain the errors, Plus many other scripture text corruptions, Such as every thing after Romans 12 is a forgery, Or the words testament and atonement that were added by man. The total words added up is 20%.

But let us just reason about 2 Thessalonians 2. The text is not a corruption but is plain to anyone who is on the translation or resurrection path living in heaven that is verifiable by common experience of the believers and saints and not by egghead theologians that can't even agree what the apostasy is. Instead of the plain truth about the apostasy of the dragon after a person repents of being a thief for the clear sins we know about, The dragon will start surfacing in each of us to distract us from our hope of translation or hope of resurrection to stop our working out our salvation with fear and trembling in the light of God. 2 Thess 2 explains individual apostasy of the dragon and beast system in everyone's heart, And can be verified to be true by all believers by experience.

However, Your interpretation creates 30, 000 different religions and each one with a different idea. God has "caused" the confusion by releasing the dragon by the doctrines and commandments of men by His black grace power. In the first century, God was not the author of confusion in the assemblies for everyone was taught to walk independently in the light of God in total freedom in a cube of equality using a circle of unity and not pyramids of power hierarchies. (Rev 21) They put their dragons on a tight leash using the the Golden Rule until the were translated or died to finish the path in the 3rd temple era or be resurrected to remove the dragon. After the resurrection, We do not choose between good and evil. No. We choose between good and better good, And there are no laws against the Spirit of God.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2019 12:42:23 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Tradesecret, What makes your interpretation right and Yahweh Elohim's wrong?

LOL! I have no issue with God's words. I have issues with your false translation and adding to scripture and deleting what you don't like. It is you I have an issue with - not God. God is truth. But you are not God. You are the one asserting that you alone in all of the world know more than people God has appointed to his church over the last 2000 years.

What? You do not want anyone acting like Paul and claiming revelation.

If more people were like Paul, It would be excellent. People who are humble enough to submit to the Word already revealed to humanity in his Scriptures. Paul was also an Apostle. You are not an Apostle. I do not actually believe you know God. There is much in the revelation already given that you ignore, So why would God give you more? Childish thinking.

You want to claim the Lord does not come in the flesh to reveal truth to our hearts,

Can you read? Jesus has already come in the flesh. He reveals the truth to us of his word by the Spirit of God.

According the spiritual keys to judge the spirit of a prophet whether it is the dragon or whether it is from God. (1 John 4:2-3) You are the false prophet claiming revelation stopped for occult Israel in the flesh and not Yahweh Elohim.

Sorry old chap, But I do believe that Jesus has come in the flesh and that he has come from God. It is you who deny his purpose for coming. You deny he is Lord and you deny his saving purpose - because you don't think anyone needs saving.

I have provided many rational proofs that 20% of the New Testament is a hoax in corrupted text, Including 8 books that are forgeries of later centuries (Mark, 1st and 2nd Peter, 1st and 2nd Timothy, Philemon, Titus, 3 John). Yahweh has gone through a painstaking analysis to explain the errors, Plus many other scripture text corruptions, Such as every thing after Romans 12 is a forgery, Or the words testament and atonement that were added by man. The total words added up is 20%.

No you have not. I have asked you and you don't provide any evidence. You chop and change your boundaries and your goal posts. You don't listen to God - you listen to the deceiving spirits telling you not to listen to God.

But let us just reason about 2 Thessalonians 2. The text is not a corruption but is plain to anyone who is on the translation or resurrection path living in heaven that is verifiable by common experience of the believers and saints and not by egghead theologians that can't even agree what the apostasy is. Instead of the plain truth about the apostasy of the dragon after a person repents of being a thief for the clear sins we know about, The dragon will start surfacing in each of us to distract us from our hope of translation or hope of resurrection to stop our working out our salvation with fear and trembling in the light of God. 2 Thess 2 explains individual apostasy of the dragon and beast system in everyone's heart, And can be verified to be true by all believers by experience.

You may have a dragon in you. I do not. Christians have the spirit of God in them - they cannot have the dragon at the same time. It is absurd and it is incorrect. Your delusions are becoming stronger and more deranged. You reject sound teaching and add in your own false doctrines. It would be better for you if you had never been born - than to continue in these false and misleading doctrines.

However, Your interpretation creates 30, 000 different religions and each one with a different idea. God has "caused" the confusion by releasing the dragon by the doctrines and commandments of men by His black grace power. In the first century, God was not the author of confusion in the assemblies for everyone was taught to walk independently in the light of God in total freedom in a cube of equality using a circle of unity and not pyramids of power hierarchies. (Rev 21) They put their dragons on a tight leash using the the Golden Rule until the were translated or died to finish the path in the 3rd temple era or be resurrected to remove the dragon. After the resurrection, We do not choose between good and evil. No. We choose between good and better good, And there are no laws against the Spirit of God.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,099
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2019 12:51:36 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Tradesecret, What makes your interpretation right and Yahweh Elohim's wrong? What? You do not want anyone acting like Paul and claiming revelation. You want to claim the Lord does not come in the flesh to reveal truth to our hearts, According the spiritual keys to judge the spirit of a prophet whether it is the dragon or whether it is from God. (1 John 4:2-3) You are the false prophet claiming revelation stopped for occult Israel in the flesh and not Yahweh Elohim.

I have provided many rational proofs that 20% of the New Testament is a hoax in corrupted text, Including 8 books that are forgeries of later centuries (Mark, 1st and 2nd Peter, 1st and 2nd Timothy, Philemon, Titus, 3 John). Yahweh has gone through a painstaking analysis to explain the errors, Plus many other scripture text corruptions, Such as every thing after Romans 12 is a forgery, Or the words testament and atonement that were added by man. The total words added up is 20%.

But let us just reason about 2 Thessalonians 2. The text is not a corruption but is plain to anyone who is on the translation or resurrection path living in heaven that is verifiable by common experience of the believers and saints and not by egghead theologians that can't even agree what the apostasy is. Instead of the plain truth about the apostasy of the dragon after a person repents of being a thief for the clear sins we know about, The dragon will start surfacing in each of us to distract us from our hope of translation or hope of resurrection to stop our working out our salvation with fear and trembling in the light of God. 2 Thess 2 explains individual apostasy of the dragon and beast system in everyone's heart, And can be verified to be true by all believers by experience.

However, Your interpretation creates 30, 000 different religions and each one with a different idea. God has "caused" the confusion by releasing the dragon by the doctrines and commandments of men by His black grace power. In the first century, God was not the author of confusion in the assemblies for everyone was taught to walk independently in the light of God in total freedom in a cube of equality using a circle of unity and not pyramids of power hierarchies. (Rev 21) They put their dragons on a tight leash using the the Golden Rule until the were translated or died to finish the path in the 3rd temple era or be resurrected to remove the dragon. After the resurrection, We do not choose between good and evil. No. We choose between good and better good, And there are no laws against the Spirit of God.

2 Thessalonians 2:1-15 is simply the events that are to follow the coming of Jesus. Satan will be revealed and the believers should stand firm and follow the teachings and not be deceived by misleading rumours.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,544
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2019 1:03:23 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Tradveesecret, You have not used one scripture to support your ideas but just the scripture that we only die once, Which is true. We are not supposed to focus on our past lives. However, The next verse says some of us will not die but be translated. We already discussed this and you did not respond to Yahweh's detailed commentary to Hebrews.

You are not forced to believe anything I write. This is a free speech board. Yahweh claims you are saved eternally. You and your imaginary gods claim I am not saved but going to suffer forever in hell. Simple as that. Which is the happier thoughts to believe? Which are more likely to be true from our Creator?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340488/
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,544
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2019 1:20:14 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Madjw, You know Tradesecret is an avid Trinitarian, Right? He rejects modern revelation and 1 John 4;2-3 to test the spirits of the so-called prophets. The religions and theologians are the false prophets today, And we need to use God's discernment methods:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340953/

Tradesecret's stupid ideas do not use the Logos Word of Reason. For example, The true prophets used revelation 2000 years ago. God also uses revelation today. Duh!
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 30,099
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2019 1:22:35 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Tradveesecret, You have not used one scripture to support your ideas but just the scripture that we only die once, Which is true. We are not supposed to focus on our past lives. However, The next verse says some of us will not die but be translated. We already discussed this and you did not respond to Yahweh's detailed commentary to Hebrews.

You are not forced to believe anything I write. This is a free speech board. Yahweh claims you are saved eternally. You and your imaginary gods claim I am not saved but going to suffer forever in hell. Simple as that. Which is the happier thoughts to believe? Which are more likely to be true from our Creator?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340488/

You appear to use the word translated interchangeably with constipation.

Anon wrote: God gave me the evidence I needed to reveal I am the reincarnated Noah. This is why I believe what I do. I am not an idiot dreamer. I stand on PHYSICAL facts and evidence. For example, When I first came in here, I did not poop for 17 days. God removed the poop from my intestines supernaturally. 17=1+7=8 8=translation. I had no pain or discomfort. In fact, I liked not going to the bathroom but still eating like a pig. I cannot stop what God wants to do with me. This is only one example of physical evidence God has given me to keep walking in the light.

Anon was also reincarnated as Noah in his past 3 lives. But he did not know he was Noah even though his constipation was torturing him. He called the area of his pain a hell hole.

Anon wrote: I have had at least three past lives to serve God. I was a man tortured to death for my beliefs in the 16th century, But I did not know I was Noah. Everyone is clueless in Sheol who they were. I did not want to come back to this hell hole planet, But here I am because I love Yahweh and He asked me to come back; therefore, I did. We do not need to come back to earth and suffer death over and over if we do not want to. We can just wait for the resurrection and work on the Golden Rule in Sheol.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2019 1:25:58 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Tradveesecret, You have not used one scripture to support your ideas but just the scripture that we only die once, Which is true. We are not supposed to focus on our past lives. However, The next verse says some of us will not die but be translated. We already discussed this and you did not respond to Yahweh's detailed commentary to Hebrews.

You are not forced to believe anything I write. This is a free speech board. Yahweh claims you are saved eternally. You and your imaginary gods claim I am not saved but going to suffer forever in hell. Simple as that. Which is the happier thoughts to believe? Which are more likely to be true from our Creator?


I don't quote verses - because I don't throw pearls before swine. You have also made it obvious that quoting verses means nothing to you. Nevertheless, Much of what I write are verses just used as part of my speech.

Some of us will be translated. This is true and I think it is pretty clear what it means. Most of us will die - but on the day that the Lord returns - then those who are alive will be translated - because they are not dead. I am not sure what else is to add.

As for whether happier thoughts are the ruler for determining whether something is from God or not, Well God is Holy. God is just. God is not a liar. God is the judge of the world. God is also merciful and full of grace. But God will not be mocked.

I think the words I read in the bible about God judging the nations are true. It has nothing to do with whether they make me happy or not. God will judge the world - and whatever punishment he gives will be just and right. It may not make me happy - but I will be satisfied.

Your words offer nothing. They give people a licence to sin and to do evil. Why? Because you don't believe in judgment. You want people to be nice - but our hearts are sinful. You don't have a solution to this sinfulness. Yet the bible says Jesus does. You reject Paul's position that our heart needs to be regenerated by the spirit of God. You reject God's position that only in the name of Jesus will anyone be saved. You reject the need for punishment for sins. I don't know whether you will go to Hell or not - but at the moment - your misleading statements are dangerous and need to stop. You need to repent of your sins and turn yourself over the Almighty God who created this universe - so that you might be born from above.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,099
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2019 2:18:03 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Tradveesecret, You have not used one scripture to support your ideas but just the scripture that we only die once, Which is true. We are not supposed to focus on our past lives. However, The next verse says some of us will not die but be translated. We already discussed this and you did not respond to Yahweh's detailed commentary to Hebrews.

You are not forced to believe anything I write. This is a free speech board. Yahweh claims you are saved eternally. You and your imaginary gods claim I am not saved but going to suffer forever in hell. Simple as that. Which is the happier thoughts to believe? Which are more likely to be true from our Creator?


I don't quote verses - because I don't throw pearls before swine. You have also made it obvious that quoting verses means nothing to you. Nevertheless, Much of what I write are verses just used as part of my speech.

Some of us will be translated. This is true and I think it is pretty clear what it means. Most of us will die - but on the day that the Lord returns - then those who are alive will be translated - because they are not dead. I am not sure what else is to add.

As for whether happier thoughts are the ruler for determining whether something is from God or not, Well God is Holy. God is just. God is not a liar. God is the judge of the world. God is also merciful and full of grace. But God will not be mocked.

I think the words I read in the bible about God judging the nations are true. It has nothing to do with whether they make me happy or not. God will judge the world - and whatever punishment he gives will be just and right. It may not make me happy - but I will be satisfied.

Your words offer nothing. They give people a licence to sin and to do evil. Why? Because you don't believe in judgment. You want people to be nice - but our hearts are sinful. You don't have a solution to this sinfulness. Yet the bible says Jesus does. You reject Paul's position that our heart needs to be regenerated by the spirit of God. You reject God's position that only in the name of Jesus will anyone be saved. You reject the need for punishment for sins. I don't know whether you will go to Hell or not - but at the moment - your misleading statements are dangerous and need to stop. You need to repent of your sins and turn yourself over the Almighty God who created this universe - so that you might be born from above.

Anon has very little choice in what he does because like most Christians he is following his calling.

Read his communication with God.
God gave me the evidence I needed to reveal I am the reincarnated Noah. This is why I believe what I do. I am not an idiot dreamer. I stand on PHYSICAL facts and evidence. For example, When I first came in here, I did not poop for 17 days. God removed the poop from my intestines supernaturally. 17=1+7=8 8=translation. I had no pain or discomfort. In fact, I liked not going to the bathroom but still eating like a pig. I cannot stop what God wants to do with me. This is only one example of physical evidence God has given me to keep walking in the light.

Harikrish, I did not ask to be here at DDO. If I had my choice, I would have happily stayed in Shoel and never been born. I was very happy there. But I reincarnated because Christ asked me to come again. I did not know I was Noah in Sheol any more than John knew he was John the Baptist. Don't you understand yet? Concealing our past gives God all the power and glory on the predestinated roller coaster ride into our different eternal resurrections.
-
Harikrish, I am not doing these posts, But the Lord is. He is the one that glorifies Himself on the outside until it was time to go forward as a secret weapon in the Lord's hands. I have personally met reincarnated Isaac and John the Baptist. I have two prophets working with me that hear the audible voice of Yahweh daily to correct me if I need it. The Lord said I will meet reincarnated Abraham and Jacob in the future.
----
I never claimed to be an expert at these things. I am just man standing on the sea of glass, Revealing what the Lord shows me. He puts the pieces together. You do not need to believe anything I write. You do not need to read my posts. I am just a man. Noah was just a man. I am not God.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2019 2:38:37 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Madjw, You know Tradesecret is an avid Trinitarian, Right? He rejects modern revelation and 1 John 4;2-3 to test the spirits of the so-called prophets. The religions and theologians are the false prophets today, And we need to use God's discernment methods:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340953/

Tradesecret's stupid ideas do not use the Logos Word of Reason. For example, The true prophets used revelation 2000 years ago. God also uses revelation today. Duh!


anon is now going to try and divide and conquer. He knows that you and I have different backgrounds and so he will endeavour to use that as a means of trying to prove us both wrong.

I certainly reject the view that the bible is still being written. Revelation has ceased - or has been closed. And it will be this way until the Lord returns. He has given us more than enough revelation for all that we need. 1 Tim 3:16 and perhaps that frustrates anon - but I will prefer the words of God over anon any day of the week.

As for other matters we have discussed previously and can again if there is a need. I don't propose to argue the point in this particular topic because I agree with you that the Bible is the only source of real truth.

anon wants to deride those of us who believe the Bible is true - because he wants permission to add his delusions or to delete the bible's truthes because he does not like them. And because the Bible contradicts him and his delusional verbiage.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,099
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2019 2:41:45 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Madjw, You know Tradesecret is an avid Trinitarian, Right? He rejects modern revelation and 1 John 4;2-3 to test the spirits of the so-called prophets. The religions and theologians are the false prophets today, And we need to use God's discernment methods:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340953/

Tradesecret's stupid ideas do not use the Logos Word of Reason. For example, The true prophets used revelation 2000 years ago. God also uses revelation today. Duh!


anon is now going to try and divide and conquer. He knows that you and I have different backgrounds and so he will endeavour to use that as a means of trying to prove us both wrong.

I certainly reject the view that the bible is still being written. Revelation has ceased - or has been closed. And it will be this way until the Lord returns. He has given us more than enough revelation for all that we need. 1 Tim 3:16 and perhaps that frustrates anon - but I will prefer the words of God over anon any day of the week.

As for other matters we have discussed previously and can again if there is a need. I don't propose to argue the point in this particular topic because I agree with you that the Bible is the only source of real truth.

anon wants to deride those of us who believe the Bible is true - because he wants permission to add his delusions or to delete the bible's truthes because he does not like them. And because the Bible contradicts him and his delusional verbiage.

Anon has very little choice in what he does because like most Christians he is following his calling.

Read his communication with God.
God gave me the evidence I needed to reveal I am the reincarnated Noah. This is why I believe what I do. I am not an idiot dreamer. I stand on PHYSICAL facts and evidence. For example, When I first came in here, I did not poop for 17 days. God removed the poop from my intestines supernaturally. 17=1+7=8 8=translation. I had no pain or discomfort. In fact, I liked not going to the bathroom but still eating like a pig. I cannot stop what God wants to do with me. This is only one example of physical evidence God has given me to keep walking in the light.

Harikrish, I did not ask to be here at DDO. If I had my choice, I would have happily stayed in Shoel and never been born. I was very happy there. But I reincarnated because Christ asked me to come again. I did not know I was Noah in Sheol any more than John knew he was John the Baptist. Don't you understand yet? Concealing our past gives God all the power and glory on the predestinated roller coaster ride into our different eternal resurrections.
-
Harikrish, I am not doing these posts, But the Lord is. He is the one that glorifies Himself on the outside until it was time to go forward as a secret weapon in the Lord's hands. I have personally met reincarnated Isaac and John the Baptist. I have two prophets working with me that hear the audible voice of Yahweh daily to correct me if I need it. The Lord said I will meet reincarnated Abraham and Jacob in the future.
----
I never claimed to be an expert at these things. I am just man standing on the sea of glass, Revealing what the Lord shows me. He puts the pieces together. You do not need to believe anything I write. You do not need to read my posts. I am just a man. Noah was just a man. I am not God.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,544
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2019 4:44:47 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
***Tradesecret wrote: anon is now going to try and divide and conquer. He knows that you and I have different backgrounds and so he will endeavour to use that as a means of trying to prove us both wrong.

You are both in error. However, Madjw is closer to the truth than Trinitarians are as explained in the thread about Gen 1:26.

***I certainly reject the view that the bible is still being written.

I never made these claims. We do not need more written revelation for Israel to become gods and goddesses and the Gentile angels to enter heaven than what the Bible currently has. The early first 20 years after Christ's resurrection they only used the Hebrew scriptures and 5 books written by the apostles to be translated.

***Revelation has ceased - or has been closed.

Show me were the inner kingdom light of God is shut off. The Bible says no such thing. How can someone walk in the light if the light stops shining in the heart?

***And it will be this way until the Lord returns. He has given us more than enough revelation for all that we need. 1 Tim 3:16 and perhaps that frustrates anon - but I will prefer the words of God over anon any day of the week.

I teach the doctrine of Christ. You preach an imaginary god of man based on false idol worship--pictures, Paintings, Sculptures, Statues, Crucifixes, Crosses, Buildings, Cathedrals, Beads, Manger scenes at Christmas, Etc. , All in the name of your imaginary gods. Your religion steals the glory of God, And steal money from the people. ALL THESE GRAVEN IDOLS COST MONEY AND ARE THE WORKS OF MAN'S HANDS.

***As for other matters we have discussed previously and can again if there is a need. I don't propose to argue the point in this particular topic because I agree with you that the Bible is the only source of real truth.

But your Bible is perfect and the JW's is not. Surprise! Neither is perfect. God is glorified by our imperfections. Duh!

***anon wants to deride throse of us who believe the Bible is true - because he wants permission to add his delusions or to delete the bible's truthes because he does not like them. And because the Bible contradicts him and his delusional verbiage.

If the logical mind warning lights flash, We are to spot irrational assumptions and ideas of man, And I am not supposed to believe error. I have always maintained the religions and theologians are the trouble and not Yahweh Elohim.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2019 6:21:42 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
***Tradesecret wrote: anon is now going to try and divide and conquer. He knows that you and I have different backgrounds and so he will endeavour to use that as a means of trying to prove us both wrong.

You are both in error. However, Madjw is closer to the truth than Trinitarians are as explained in the thread about Gen 1:26.

If we are both in error - then we are both wrong. One cannot be closer to the truth. Your ravings on Gen 1:26 did not deserve a response because it is garbage. And it did not provide anything to refute. It was wishy washy, Shallow, And not worthy of kindergarten children.

***I certainly reject the view that the bible is still being written.

I never made these claims. We do not need more written revelation for Israel to become gods and goddesses and the Gentile angels to enter heaven than what the Bible currently has. The early first 20 years after Christ's resurrection they only used the Hebrew scriptures and 5 books written by the apostles to be translated.

Of course you do. Don't tell lies. You and your two prophets are going to put down your writings - which are from Yahweh into a more clear form. If that is not new revelation - and a new bible or addition to it, Then what is it? Or are you going to suggest that the revelation contained in it is less than what is contained in the bible? As though the same God who wrote both is somehow less authoritative in one over the other. What a load of nonsense.

***Revelation has ceased - or has been closed.

Show me were the inner kingdom light of God is shut off. The Bible says no such thing. How can someone walk in the light if the light stops shining in the heart?

Daniel 9:24 gives us a precise time that the revelation was sealed up. Go and read your bible and learn what it means.

***And it will be this way until the Lord returns. He has given us more than enough revelation for all that we need. 1 Tim 3:16 and perhaps that frustrates anon - but I will prefer the words of God over anon any day of the week.

I teach the doctrine of Christ. You preach an imaginary god of man based on false idol worship--pictures, Paintings, Sculptures, Statues, Crucifixes, Crosses, Buildings, Cathedrals, Beads, Manger scenes at Christmas, Etc. , All in the name of your imaginary gods. Your religion steals the glory of God, And steal money from the people. ALL THESE GRAVEN IDOLS COST MONEY AND ARE THE WORKS OF MAN'S HANDS.

you don't teach Christ. You teach aliens and nonsense and "orbs". You don't read other people and you don't know what I teach. I am not Roman Catholic. My religion and my worship does not contain paintings, Scultures, Statues, Crucifixes, Crosses, Etc etc. You throw all out with the bathwater - and if your God is teaching you that I hold to these things - then your god is a dimwit who knows nothing.

***As for other matters we have discussed previously and can again if there is a need. I don't propose to argue the point in this particular topic because I agree with you that the Bible is the only source of real truth.

But your Bible is perfect and the JW's is not. Surprise! Neither is perfect. God is glorified by our imperfections. Duh!

We don't talk about the bible being perfect - we talk about it being infallible - inerrant and sufficient. The first means it has divine origin, The second means it is its own measure, The third means, It is all that is necessary. Only God is perfect - go and read what we teach and then learn it all again.

***anon wants to deride throse of us who believe the Bible is true - because he wants permission to add his delusions or to delete the bible's truthes because he does not like them. And because the Bible contradicts him and his delusional verbiage.

If the logical mind warning lights flash, We are to spot irrational assumptions and ideas of man, And I am not supposed to believe error. I have always maintained the religions and theologians are the trouble and not Yahweh Elohim.

Whenever I read your verbiage - my mind flashes warning sounds. This is why I continue to call you to repentance - with the hope that you might turn, Repent and embrace Jesus. You add to scripture - and you delete from scripture. You are arrogant and proud and refuse to be corrected. I don't want you to believer error I want you to see the truth. You are a fraud and have not been called by God.

On the other hand the Lord has graciously called me to be a shepherd to over three hundred people. You have not been called to even one. You are a false shepherd and a false prophet. You deny that Jesus is the Christ - the word in the flesh. You deny his rule in your life. You deny his holiness and his justice.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,544
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2019 6:50:59 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
***Tradesecret wrote: LOL! I have no issue with God's words. I have issues with your false translation and adding to scripture and deleting what you don't like.

Because my beliefs do not agree with yours. You have said that unless someone agrees with YOUR Trinity doctrine of the third century, Then they are going to hell. Well, MadJW and I am both going to hell and suffering for an eternity because we both do not believe in your imaginary trinity gods. Yahweh cannot add to or subtract from scripture. He can, However return the ideas to the original and fix the errors by revelation. The corrections will always be more rational than the corruptions.

***It is you I have an issue with - not God. God is truth.

What makes your ideas right and Yahweh's ideas wrong? Sound reasoning and evidence like the Bereans used in Acts is the effective barometer to truth.

***But you are not God.

I never claimed to be God. I said I'm getting my ideas from the sea of glass like they did in the first century. I have been inviting the predestinated elect to also stand on the sea of glass.

***You are the one asserting that you alone in all of the world know more than people God has appointed to his church over the last 2000 years.

Why are you bearing false witness against me? The ideas come from Yahweh and not me. You don't need to believe them, But I have never claimed to be more than a man. NEVER! I have learned how to separate my own mortal thoughts from His Eternal thoughts in the light of God.

Where in the Bible does it say the men paid others to go to school to sell themselves as servants of God? No one got paid salaries. The Word was free. Tithing is food and animals. Laborers did not give any money to God. They did give it to man to start businesses to create jobs for members to work and earn money. Read Act 2 to 6. The modern "church" is NOT like the assemblies of old. You speak from both ignorance and denial.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2019 8:16:28 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
***Tradesecret wrote: LOL! I have no issue with God's words. I have issues with your false translation and adding to scripture and deleting what you don't like.

Because my beliefs do not agree with yours. You have said that unless someone agrees with YOUR Trinity doctrine of the third century, Then they are going to hell. Well, MadJW and I am both going to hell and suffering for an eternity because we both do not believe in your imaginary trinity gods. Yahweh cannot add to or subtract from scripture. He can, However return the ideas to the original and fix the errors by revelation. The corrections will always be more rational than the corruptions.

I am not making an issue here with MadJW. Yet you continue to try and divide and conquer. This is not a topic about the Trinity but about revelation and truth. I don't agree with you about you having new revelation from God. This is the point. And now you are trying to divert us from that truth. I gave you a verse from Daniel to confirm my position - you duck and weave and hope no one calls you up.

***It is you I have an issue with - not God. God is truth.

What makes your ideas right and Yahweh's ideas wrong? Sound reasoning and evidence like the Bereans used in Acts is the effective barometer to truth.


I agree with the Bible. It is you who have moved. You deny the authority of the bible. You add to it. You delete the parts you do not like. You are not a Berean. The Bereans would roll over in their grave if they saw what you were doing.

***But you are not God.

I never claimed to be God. I said I'm getting my ideas from the sea of glass like they did in the first century. I have been inviting the predestinated elect to also stand on the sea of glass.

Not directly. But you keep insisting that what you say is "God's words" and that you must believe them. I deny that you are getting words from God - but you turn it around to say that I am denying God. The fact is - you are a fraud.

***You are the one asserting that you alone in all of the world know more than people God has appointed to his church over the last 2000 years.


Why are you bearing false witness against me? The ideas come from Yahweh and not me. You don't need to believe them, But I have never claimed to be more than a man. NEVER! I have learned how to separate my own mortal thoughts from His Eternal thoughts in the light of God.

There is no false witness. You keep repeating that the church is not biblical - and that its leaders are all false prophets and that the theologians are indoctrinating us with their lies and false teaching. And trapping them with their pictures, And statutes etc. Your ideas are not coming from Yahweh. The Bible is not still being written. It is closed - and every time you say you are standing on the sea of glass - you are suggesting you are receiving fresh revelation that is at least as authoritative if not more authoritative than the bible. Don't confuse yourself. Start doing the right thing. I don't believe you. You are spreading lies and deception and I want everyone else to know it as well. This is why I refute your lies.

Where in the Bible does it say the men paid others to go to school to sell themselves as servants of God? No one got paid salaries. The Word was free. Tithing is food and animals. Laborers did not give any money to God. They did give it to man to start businesses to create jobs for members to work and earn money. Read Act 2 to 6. The modern "church" is NOT like the assemblies of old. You speak from both ignorance and denial.

ergo - just as I said a moment ago. The bible does not insist that people go to school to sell themselves. But churches wary of false teachers like yourself want to know that their teachers are going to places where the truth can be found and taught. The modern church is very much like it was 2000 years ago. Of course it has evolved - and grown and learnt - and it makes mistakes and learns from its errors - it is not perfect - and sometimes it misleads it people - of which it will be judged. But it is still the church - the bride of Christ - so who are you to tell the Lord that his wife is a whore and a prostitute? I know if someone accused my wife of what you accuse the bride of Christ of doing, That I would be pretty upset. You need to be very careful - for you are standing on dangerous ground - and the Lord is not happy.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,099
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2019 8:23:20 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
***Tradesecret wrote: LOL! I have no issue with God's words. I have issues with your false translation and adding to scripture and deleting what you don't like.

Because my beliefs do not agree with yours. You have said that unless someone agrees with YOUR Trinity doctrine of the third century, Then they are going to hell. Well, MadJW and I am both going to hell and suffering for an eternity because we both do not believe in your imaginary trinity gods. Yahweh cannot add to or subtract from scripture. He can, However return the ideas to the original and fix the errors by revelation. The corrections will always be more rational than the corruptions.

I am not making an issue here with MadJW. Yet you continue to try and divide and conquer. This is not a topic about the Trinity but about revelation and truth. I don't agree with you about you having new revelation from God. This is the point. And now you are trying to divert us from that truth. I gave you a verse from Daniel to confirm my position - you duck and weave and hope no one calls you up.

***It is you I have an issue with - not God. God is truth.

What makes your ideas right and Yahweh's ideas wrong? Sound reasoning and evidence like the Bereans used in Acts is the effective barometer to truth.


I agree with the Bible. It is you who have moved. You deny the authority of the bible. You add to it. You delete the parts you do not like. You are not a Berean. The Bereans would roll over in their grave if they saw what you were doing.

***But you are not God.

I never claimed to be God. I said I'm getting my ideas from the sea of glass like they did in the first century. I have been inviting the predestinated elect to also stand on the sea of glass.

Not directly. But you keep insisting that what you say is "God's words" and that you must believe them. I deny that you are getting words from God - but you turn it around to say that I am denying God. The fact is - you are a fraud.

***You are the one asserting that you alone in all of the world know more than people God has appointed to his church over the last 2000 years.


Why are you bearing false witness against me? The ideas come from Yahweh and not me. You don't need to believe them, But I have never claimed to be more than a man. NEVER! I have learned how to separate my own mortal thoughts from His Eternal thoughts in the light of God.

There is no false witness. You keep repeating that the church is not biblical - and that its leaders are all false prophets and that the theologians are indoctrinating us with their lies and false teaching. And trapping them with their pictures, And statutes etc. Your ideas are not coming from Yahweh. The Bible is not still being written. It is closed - and every time you say you are standing on the sea of glass - you are suggesting you are receiving fresh revelation that is at least as authoritative if not more authoritative than the bible. Don't confuse yourself. Start doing the right thing. I don't believe you. You are spreading lies and deception and I want everyone else to know it as well. This is why I refute your lies.

Where in the Bible does it say the men paid others to go to school to sell themselves as servants of God? No one got paid salaries. The Word was free. Tithing is food and animals. Laborers did not give any money to God. They did give it to man to start businesses to create jobs for members to work and earn money. Read Act 2 to 6. The modern "church" is NOT like the assemblies of old. You speak from both ignorance and denial.

ergo - just as I said a moment ago. The bible does not insist that people go to school to sell themselves. But churches wary of false teachers like yourself want to know that their teachers are going to places where the truth can be found and taught. The modern church is very much like it was 2000 years ago. Of course it has evolved - and grown and learnt - and it makes mistakes and learns from its errors - it is not perfect - and sometimes it misleads it people - of which it will be judged. But it is still the church - the bride of Christ - so who are you to tell the Lord that his wife is a whore and a prostitute? I know if someone accused my wife of what you accuse the bride of Christ of doing, That I would be pretty upset. You need to be very careful - for you are standing on dangerous ground - and the Lord is not happy.

And he told you that while you were standing in your bathroom slippers. Same difference, Anon was standing on a sea of glass.
Try sitting down on the potty for a change. You two sound very constipated.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,544
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2019 3:09:04 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
***Tradesecret wrote; If we are both in error - then we are both wrong. One cannot be closer to the truth.

The heaven and hell paradigm creates this extreme thinking in Christianity. The truth is heaven consists of a gradient of light from starlight, Moonlight, And sunlight and a vast array of differences we are all predestinated to enjoy in eternity as Paul writes in 1 Cor 15. There is not hell in eternity. The night is removed and all there is the light of God in different intensities. The extreme heaven and hell view of Christianity makes it impossible to think in terms of gradients but in absolute ideas that destroys the human mind.

***Your ravings on Gen 1:26 did not deserve a response because it is garbage. And it did not provide anything to refute. It was wishy washy, Shallow, And not worthy of kindergarten children.

Pointing out that the Genesis 1 exclude the Name of "Yahweh" creates a dilemma for Christians. The JWs are onto something that is "closer" to the truth than the Trinity because they are correctly interpreting Elohim. Christianity interprets it as the Creator assuming God said "YahwehElohim" but He/She did not. He only said "Elohim" creating an identity crisis for Christians who think "us" in verse 27 means the Trinity. It does not. Plain and simple. How in the hell can it mean the trinity if God doesn't use "Yahweh Elohim". This is not garbage to a truth seeker.

***Of course you do. Don't tell lies. You and your two prophets are going to put down your writings - which are from Yahweh into a more clear form.

No. Yahweh replaces the false ideas of the religions and theologians with His true thoughts. No new Bible. The corrupted Biblical text is very important to keep to know how evil religions and theologians are as professional and skilled thieves. God will call someone else to organize the thoughts into books and websites for insider occult Israel. That will not be me or the two prophets.

***If that is not new revelation - and a new bible or addition to it, Then what is it?

Yahweh replacing the evil religions and deceived theologians who teach everyone to pray to SATAN CLAWS at the North Pole. No. God dwells in our hearts and hears quiet and silent prayer when no one is watching.

***Or are you going to suggest that the revelation contained in it is less than what is contained in the bible?

I am not suggesting anything. Yahweh is clarifying what He-She means in the Bible to replace religions and deceived theologians.

***As though the same God who wrote both is somehow less authoritative in one over the other. What a load of nonsense.

These are your thoughts and not from Yahweh Elohim. God's light is the same light with different intensity and different direction--toward God or toward the dragon. You are connecting the authority of God to men that are DEAD, Yahweh Elohim is alive and not dead. Walk in the living light as the ancients did.

.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,544
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2019 3:50:06 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
***Tradesecret wrote: Daniel 9:24 gives us a precise time that the revelation was sealed up. Go and read your bible and learn what it means.

Daniel 9:24
To seal up vision and prophecy, And to anoint the Most Holy.

To use this verse to claim revelation ceased with Daniel, It was the same dumb argument the Luciferians made about Christ and told the people revelation had ceased, And only the authorized and trained Rabbis could interpret scripture, And therefore, Christ was a false prophet. Under that paradigm, Christians should reject Christ and become Jews who are waiting for a different Messiah.

Fast-forward to the last page of Daniel:

Daniel 12:4
But you, Daniel, Shut up the words, And seal the book until the time of the end;

Although God instructs Daniel not for us to speculate about these words until the time of end, Christianity has done the opposite, Confusing us about a fictional imaginary Anti-Christ human that is supposed to come when the prophecy is about the dragon in each of us revealed in 2 Thessalonians 2 by Paul using the sea of glass that was posted in DDO. Also posted in DDO months ago is the meaning of most of Daniel's visions. The time of the end is the end of the dragon in the first century by translation and today by translation using the principles taught by God in Daniel.

Logic has proves you wrong about modern revelation. Would you like to provide another verse where God says He will stop His revelation that comes "in the flesh' today? You will not find one because the idea is from man and not from God, God never said what you claim He said. If I am wrong, Then show me from the Bible where He said it.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,544
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2019 4:50:42 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
***Tradesecret wrote: you don't teach Christ. You teach aliens and nonsense and "orbs".

The idea of ETs comes from the Bible in Genesis 6:1-2 that says mankind consisted of many races of men on earth that did not come from Adam. Look at the Hebrew. It includes all races and not just whites. It was before the Tower of Babel all races spoke the same language. Ra taught the ETs God's language. Heavenly Father taught Adam the same language of God. It was not Hebrew. Hebrew was a confounded language. God says He confounded *ALL* the languages, Which includes Hebrew. My beliefs stand on the Hebrew Bible. Yours do not. They stand on man.

The spirit orb idea also comes from the Bible. The earth represents the will of the spirit, A soul has arms and legs. The spirit is a round orb without a soul form. The idea comes from Genesis 1. You are welcome to disbelieve the ideas I believe, But they originate from the Bible. They are highly rational and brilliant. The are the Logos Word of Reason.

***You don't read other people and you don't know what I teach.

I have never told anyone what I read. You do not know.

***I am not Roman Catholic.

I never claimed you were. But many of the ideas you believe came from the Catholics. If you had read writings of history rather than just the Bible you would know this is true and not argue with me about the origins of the word atonement.

***My religion and my worship does not contain paintings, Scultures, Statues, Crucifixes, Crosses, Etc etc. You throw all out with the bathwater -

My discussion was not about your personal beliefs but mainstream Christianity that believe the trinity doctrine you promote. For whatever reason. That is from the Catholic church. I never claimed to know your personal beliefs. You have not shared them. So I ask? Are true "good" Catholics who believe in the salvation by grace through faith in the trinity going to heaven that attend the Catholic mass ever week? I assume the answer is "yes". Correct me if I am wrong.

The contrary thought is all Catholics are going to hell. Don't answer if you want to keep your personal beliefs private. That is cool. My only point is I am not judging your personal beliefs. Yahweh is condemning Biblical religions and theologians and not you. Your are going to live for ever. God is attacking the man-made **systems of thought** on earth and not the people.

***and if your God is teaching you that I hold to these things - then your god is a dimwit who knows nothing.

He is not. You are making wild false assumptions about things you cannot see in my heart. I am poor in spirit and lowly in heart and live in the first heaven and stand on the sea of glass symbolically as one of the 144, 000. If you are elect, You will eventually get there too. No one knows except God and His Almighty predestination power who is the elect. The elect are happiest accumulating more and more knowledge of good and evil. The angels are happier doing activities and want someone else manage the knowledge of good and evil.

Therefore, Christ said, To paraphrase the meaning "Many are called to be angels forever, But few are chosen (elected) to be the gods and goddesses and translated like Enoch or Melchizedek. Only God knows where His Almighty predestination power is leading each person into eternity.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,544
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2019 6:58:44 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
***Tradesecret wrote: We don't talk about the bible being perfect - we talk about it being infallible - inerrant and sufficient. The first means it has divine origin, The second means it is its own measure, The third means, It is all that is necessary. Only God is perfect - go and read what we teach and then learn it all again.

The is the abuse of words on an uneducated mind to created theoretical and foolish arguments to defend the original Greek and Hebrew text as perfectly inspired by the Holy Spirit without error. But the translated versions can be imperfect. I understand perfectly what they do. It is called rhetorical bullsh*t. I wrote you believe the Bible is perfect in its ORIGINAL **TEXT** of HEBREW or GREEK. Duh!

But the way theologians present the argument to the uneducated and mindless masses is the Bible is perfect, But not actually saying the word "perfect. Rather, Something infallible is ASSUMED BY THE MASSES TO BE PERFECT.

Christian theologians at the top are professional thieves, Creating mind games to control the masses by intellectual rhetoric to make someone feel stupid and uneducated. They cannot fool Yahweh Elohim, Who is a gazillion times more brilliant than their puny and corrupted minds.

***Whenever I read your verbiage - my mind flashes warning sounds.

Of course it does. I do not believe in religious or theologians that feed students their vomit. The mind is automatically designed to flash that an idea is different than what you believe is true--even if it is false. Therefore, We need to go to the evidence and assumption to examine what we believe. Did the ideas originate from man or God? Walking in the light is the source of truth.

***This is why I continue to call you to repentance - with the hope that you might turn, Repent and embrace Jesus.

For my not believing in the doctrines and commandments of men mixed with scripture in all religions? Strange assumption.

***You add to scripture - and you delete from scripture.

For the New Testament, They did not use copy processes like the Jews did for scripture. I have not found the same level of corruption in the OT. Why would you assume the NT is equally correct when they were handled differently in how they were copied? That is a dumb assumption, Isn't it? Considering the lack of copy processes by the Gentiles, We would assume a different result for the NT, Wouldn't we?

***You are arrogant and proud and refuse to be corrected.

Actually I submitted to several truths presented by posters in here and told everyone when I changed an error. Arrogant people do not do that. They can never see they are wrong about anything. If the evidence proves I am wrong, I always submit to the valid evidence. But I will not submit to invalid evidence.

***I don't want you to believer error I want you to see the truth. You are a fraud and have not been called by God.

Because I teach the truth and not the doctrines and commandments of men mixed with scripture? Strange.

***On the other hand the Lord has graciously called me to be a shepherd to over three hundred people.

No wonder you believe what you do. You cannot change your beliefs. 300 people are depending on you being right. Are you teaching them to walk in the light together as one? Or are you being a "good pastor" as your minions are slaves according to the forgery Pastoral letters to promote the pyramid hierarch of the Catholic Church. Or are you teaching them the truth the Kingdom of Heaven is a cube and not you at the top of a pyramid with all the power? No judgment of your personal life. I do not know. These are rhetorical questions. I do not want to know about you personal life.

***You have not been called to even one.

Not my business. Yahweh will glorify Himself however He wants to. I do what I am supposed to do. My predestinated path is not yours, And yours is not mine. All seven billion paths on earth lead back to God in eternity.

***You are a false shepherd and a false prophet. You deny that Jesus is the Christ - the word in the flesh.

You are twisting 1 John 4:2-3. John said Christ comes in the flesh. There is nothing about the "words" because God is Light behind the words. The light give the meaning of the words. 1 John 1:5 says this was the message of Christ and not the message you peddle in error to all the people.

***You deny his rule in your life. You deny his holiness and his justice.

Where do these false accusations come from? I have written God is just. Do you realize if I am right and you are wrong, If you do not repent of your dumb ideas of man, God is going to rip all the ideas out of you when you are resurrected to live forever, But you will suffer great loss of light. NOW THAT IS TRUE JUSTICE. NO REPENTANCE NO REWARD OF LIGHT. ACTIVITY WILL BE YOUR REWARD AS AN ANGEL FOREVER.

The Lord is a thief in the night. We can barter with him right now to trade sin for light by renewing the mind in the light and repenting of dumb ideas. If we do not barter sin for light now, Christ will steal all are sins caused by dumb ideas when we are resurrected. As Paul says in 1 Cor 3, We suffer loss, But are saved by fire, Meaning the resurrection, Of course.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.