Why Is The Bible Like A Penis?

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2019 7:59:02 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Willows wrote:
A: You get it forced down your throat by a priest.

Are you saying people like Ethang and Tradesecet who smuggle bibles are pimping and trafficking organs (penises)?

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.

Note, Ethang5 has his 3 children accompanying him according to his confession. Is that how the bible becomes an actual penis? If you include Ethang5 that would make it 4.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2019 6:48:06 AM
Willows wrote:
Brilliant analogy. Yahweh uses no force. All religions are evil.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2019 7:38:31 AM
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:

Are you saying people like Ethang and Tradesecet who smuggle bibles are pimping and trafficking organs (penises)?

Let me put it this way.
I bet they just love listening to organ music.
I'm not into it though, It just sounds like a load of gargling.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2019 3:54:35 PM
Willows wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:

Let me put it this way.

The organ has to be small and quite if it is to be smuggled. Tradesecret is more than a name. It's a trade secret.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2019 12:42:34 PM
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:

Let me put it this way.

The organ has to be small and quite if it is to be smuggled. Tradesecret is more than a name. It's a trade secret.

Ahhh, That explains why he writes as if he is talking in a particularly high voice.

We used to have a guy like that in high school. His voice never broke and he never grew facial hair. Everyone used to tease the buggery out of him.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2019 3:57:02 PM
Willows wrote:
Ohhh, And I think he used to go to church.

The trade secret is out because of your constant probing.
Tradesecret said his mother smuggles bibles. So she is out there first taking care of the big penises. Then Tradesecret joins mommy-smuggler to deal with the little penises.

Ethang is delivering free bibles that are cheaper than toilet paper so that Africans use the bible to wipe their backside and keep it clean. Ethang5 is working with Tradesecret and mommy smuggler who are tasked with keeping penises clean. It's called Christian organ-ization.

All this is a consequence of Christians having ignored God's covenant of circumcision which God introduced to keep both the anus and penis clean. This is why the Christian act of substitution is associated with guilt having abandoned the covernant of circumcision.

What does it say about the 2 billion Christians? Why do you think they need so many bibles and Christian volunteers? In the past Black slaves did all this as part of the curse of Ham. Owning a bible and a black slave is the Christian hygienic thing to do.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.