Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2019 7:30:02 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
It's very simple really.
Let's take a look at a random example, Oooooh, Let's say, This one:

(OK, Do you really want me to say that I am not racist towards, Blacks, Whites, Niggers, Slopes, Chinks, PowerPoints, Spicks, Specks, Boongas, Curry Munchers, Krauts, Frogs, Coons, Ting Tongs, Nips, Limies, Degos, Darkies, Eight Balls, Fuzzy Wuzzies, Gooks, Poms, Sambos, Honkies, Skippies, Sheep Shaggers, Wogs, Gringos, Slanties, Yellows, Wops and Yanks?
Well, I won't since I am not racist and don't use derogatory names. )

Now all you need to do is blatantly accuse the poster of being a moron racist and when asked for evidence, Just remove words from the beginning and end of the post and quote the following:

"towards, Blacks, Whites, Niggers, Slopes, Chinks, PowerPoints, Spicks, Specks, Boongas, Curry Munchers, Krauts, Frogs, Coons, Ting Tongs, Nips, Limies, Degos, Darkies, Eight Balls, Fuzzy Wuzzies, Gooks, Poms, Sambos, Honkies, Skippies, Sheep Shaggers, Wogs, Gringos, Slanties, Yellows, Wops and Yanks? "

So, You just need to take a well-intended piece of satirical wit completely out of context and turn it into the complete opposite meaning. Very simple really and you don't need much in the way of intelligence or moral fibre to do it.

Of course, I am merely talking generically and wouldn't mention anybody's name, For example, Ethong but, What sort of deceptive, Deluded moron idiot would do such a thing anyway?

Huh.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2019 8:46:07 AM
Willows wrote:

It's very simple really.

(OK, Do you really want me to say that I am not racist towards, Blacks, Whites, Niggers, Slopes, Chinks, PowerPoints, Spicks, Specks, Boongas, Curry Munchers, Krauts, Frogs, Coons, Ting Tongs, Nips, Limies, Degos, Darkies, Eight Balls, Fuzzy Wuzzies, Gooks, Poms, Sambos, Honkies, Skippies, Sheep Shaggers, Wogs, Gringos, Slanties, Yellows, Wops and Yanks?

Now all you need to do is blatantly accuse the poster of being a moron racist and when asked for evidence, Just remove words from the beginning and end of the post and quote the following:

"towards, Blacks, Whites, Niggers, Slopes, Chinks, PowerPoints, Spicks, Specks, Boongas, Curry Munchers, Krauts, Frogs, Coons, Ting Tongs, Nips, Limies, Degos, Darkies, Eight Balls, Fuzzy Wuzzies, Gooks, Poms, Sambos, Honkies, Skippies, Sheep Shaggers, Wogs, Gringos, Slanties, Yellows, Wops and Yanks? "

So, You just need to take a well-intended piece of satirical wit completely out of context and turn it into the complete opposite meaning. Very simple really and you don't need much in the way of intelligence or moral fibre to do it.

Of course, I am merely talking generically and wouldn't mention anybody's name, For example, Ethong but, What sort of deceptive, Deluded moron idiot would do such a thing anyway?

Huh.

Here is what I posted, And as predicted, You ran away and reposted your stupidity elsewhere.

As I said, No. And you need no disingenuousness to indulge your racism here moron. Feel free.

Well, I won't since I am not racist and don't use derogatory names.

You lie. Not in that you do use them, You do, But in that you don't think they are derogatory. Your post show you to be racist. And while your immature personality may make you feel thrilled to use those words under the thin guise of "denying" being racist, My purpose is to show you are a racist. You are helping me do just that.

You idiots always believe that most people are like you underneath. And the social isolation and disdain never seems to alert you to the fact that most people are not like you.

And it becomes easy for me as you idiots parade your racism thinking that you look good.

I've burned the moron hari to toast, But enough burn left for you too if your OCD should prompt you into stupidity.

The thing I always wonder is, If you are racist, Why are you ashamed of it? Why do you deny it? If fear or shame makes you have to deny your beliefs, Don't you think maybe your belief is stupid? Isn't it difficult living that dishonestly?

If I were a racist I would probably not be ashamed of it.

As your posts attests. But then why deny it if you're not ashamed?

Then again, I could be in denial and say such things as "I'm not racist but. . . "

We have your posts, We don't need your acceptance.

But since I am not a racist, Never have been and have publicly made my views about how I abhor racism none of those options applies.

Untrue. Here on DDO, You have happily cavorted with racists when it allowed you to attack and slander theists.

What would be of concern, Of course, Is someone who would gratuitously label another as a racist with absolutely no proof or evidence whatsoever.

If there was anyone here still unconvinced, I would simply post your racist threads and comments. But we know already, And you, Being an obsessive attention whore, Would love it simply to get another platform to attack and slander theists.

It would be the sort of person who would assert the presence of absurd supernatural phenomena with no evidence or proof whatsoever.

Obsession. Every topic leads back to your obsession.

That person would naturally be so vain as to impose his deluded beliefs on others through promoting threatening and vile propaganda to those of a weak constitution.

We have your posts goober. We have you tongue kissing your brofriend hari when you thought it would allow you to attack theists. Like all coward racists, When confronted, You claim it's just humor. We know better.

Have you forgotten that the board keeps a record of your posts?

Okay, So that I and everyone else can get some inkling as to what the heck you are going on about, Copy one post, Just one of mine that has any semblance of my being racist.

(Now folks, We are about to see more delusion in action here. )

We just saw it. You ignored my post and ran to another thread.

You make this stupid charge with me almost every time we talk. You lose every time, But never seem to learn. I prove you wrong, And you abandon the thread to go compulsively post the same stupidity yet again.

For want of coming up with an answer, This stupid person is about to either post a load of diversionary vitriol or ignore this post)

And when I prove you wrong, You will either claim you were just joking or run away. Watch.

Why blacks have large lips
Posts 3, 4 and 5
You and the moron trade racist jokes

Harikrish Is Racist
Post 2
You defend the racist and insult TS, The theist

Harikari Goes Shopping
Post 1
Like if you did a skit called "Hitler Goes Shopping" where Jews are in fact drinkers of babies blood, Just as Hitler says.

Now tell us how I misunderstand you and it was all in jest.

Go ahead, Tell us how you aren't a racist. It should be fun. Or will you say it is just diversionary vitriol?

Incidentally, The moron denies being a racist too.

Coincidence?

I see you're going to go with "satirical wit", And ignore the examples you asked for and said I would not give.

You, My OCD moron, Are Deceptive, Deluded Moron Idiot. You saw my reply, But opened another thread, Edited my reply in your new fake thread, And declared yourself a satirical wit.

I would say " half-wit", But I don't want to insult half-wits.

Again I ask, If you have to deny your belief in public, Perhaps that belief isn't worth having eh? Think about it you Deceptive, Deluded Moron Idiot.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2019 11:40:51 AM
AM, Ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:

It's very simple really.

Huh.

Here is what I posted, And as predicted, You ran away and reposted your stupidity elsewhere.

As I said, No. And you need no disingenuousness to indulge your racism here moron. Feel free.

Well, I won't since I am not racist and don't use derogatory names.

You lie. Not in that you do use them, You do, But in that you don't think they are derogatory. Your post show you to be racist. And while your immature personality may make you feel thrilled to use those words under the thin guise of "denying" being racist, My purpose is to show you are a racist. You are helping me do just that.

You idiots always believe that most people are like you underneath. And the social isolation and disdain never seems to alert you to the fact that most people are not like you.

And it becomes easy for me as you idiots parade your racism thinking that you look good.

I've burned the moron hari to toast, But enough burn left for you too if your OCD should prompt you into stupidity.

The thing I always wonder is, If you are racist, Why are you ashamed of it? Why do you deny it? If fear or shame makes you have to deny your beliefs, Don't you think maybe your belief is stupid? Isn't it difficult living that dishonestly?

If I were a racist I would probably not be ashamed of it.

As your posts attests. But then why deny it if you're not ashamed?

Then again, I could be in denial and say such things as "I'm not racist but. . . "

We have your posts, We don't need your acceptance.

But since I am not a racist, Never have been and have publicly made my views about how I abhor racism none of those options applies.

Untrue. Here on DDO, You have happily cavorted with racists when it allowed you to attack and slander theists.

What would be of concern, Of course, Is someone who would gratuitously label another as a racist with absolutely no proof or evidence whatsoever.

If there was anyone here still unconvinced, I would simply post your racist threads and comments. But we know already, And you, Being an obsessive attention whore, Would love it simply to get another platform to attack and slander theists.

It would be the sort of person who would assert the presence of absurd supernatural phenomena with no evidence or proof whatsoever.

Obsession. Every topic leads back to your obsession.

That person would naturally be so vain as to impose his deluded beliefs on others through promoting threatening and vile propaganda to those of a weak constitution.

We have your posts goober. We have you tongue kissing your brofriend hari when you thought it would allow you to attack theists. Like all coward racists, When confronted, You claim it's just humor. We know better.

Have you forgotten that the board keeps a record of your posts?

Okay, So that I and everyone else can get some inkling as to what the heck you are going on about, Copy one post, Just one of mine that has any semblance of my being racist.

We just saw it. You ignored my post and ran to another thread.

You make this stupid charge with me almost every time we talk. You lose every time, But never seem to learn. I prove you wrong, And you abandon the thread to go compulsively post the same stupidity yet again.

For want of coming up with an answer, This stupid person is about to either post a load of diversionary vitriol or ignore this post)

And when I prove you wrong, You will either claim you were just joking or run away. Watch.

Posts 3, 4 and 5

Harikrish Is Racist
Post 2

Harikari Goes Shopping
Post 1
Like if you did a skit called "Hitler Goes Shopping" where Jews are in fact drinkers of babies blood, Just as Hitler says.

Go ahead, Tell us how you aren't a racist. It should be fun. Or will you say it is just diversionary vitriol?

Incidentally, The moron denies being a racist too.

Coincidence?

I see you're going to go with "satirical wit", And ignore the examples you asked for and said I would not give.

You, My OCD moron, Are Deceptive, Deluded Moron Idiot. You saw my reply, But opened another thread, Edited my reply in your new fake thread, And declared yourself a satirical wit.

I would say " half-wit", But I don't want to insult half-wits.

Again I ask, If you have to deny your belief in public, Perhaps that belief isn't worth having eh? Think about it you Deceptive, Deluded Moron Idiot.

And there we have it, Folks.
If you can make the slightest bit of sense from such a convoluted, Disjointed piece of childish, Demented crap then you would surely be in the running for winning the Nobel prize for deciphering the prose of institutionalised nitwits.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2019 12:00:07 PM

We just saw it. You ignored my post and ran to another thread. I predicted. . .

Here are 3 of your posts that have more than a semblance of you being a racist moron.

Posts 3, 4 and 5

Harikrish Is Racist
Post 2

Harikari Goes Shopping
Post 1

I see you're going to go with "satirical wit", And ignore the examples you asked for, And said I would not give.

If you can make the slightest bit of sense from such a convoluted, Disjointed piece of childish, Demented crap then you would surely be in the running for winning the Nobel prize for deciphering the prose of institutionalised nitwits.

You got caught in lie. You challenged me to post one of your racist posts. I posted 4. You said I would only respond with vitriol or run. I did neither, But you're running.

You are a racist. You know you are. We know you are.

This stupid person is about to either post a load of diversionary vitriol or ignore this post.

I Posted your racist posts. You tried to lie. And my answer post was posted before you posted your lie. You saw it, You referred to it, But still lied. Lol. You are pathetic.

And the examples you asked for stand unaddressed. Convicting you.

Racist moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2019 2:45:27 PM
ethang5 wrote:

We just saw it. You ignored my post and ran to another thread. I predicted. . .

Here are 3 of your posts that have more than a semblance of you being a racist moron.

Posts 3, 4 and 5

Harikrish Is Racist
Post 2

Harikari Goes Shopping
Post 1

I see you're going to go with "satirical wit", And ignore the examples you asked for, And said I would not give.

You got caught in lie. You challenged me to post one of your racist posts. I posted 4. You said I would only respond with vitriol or run. I did neither, But you're running.

You are a racist. You know you are. We know you are.

This stupid person is about to either post a load of diversionary vitriol or ignore this post.

I Posted your racist posts. You tried to lie. And my answer post was posted before you posted your lie. You saw it, You referred to it, But still lied. Lol. You are pathetic.

And the examples you asked for stand unaddressed. Convicting you.

Racist moron.

The only person who was roasted black is you nigger Ethang. Lol!

Stop being a hater Ethang. Take some advice to deal with your jealousy and low self esteem.

You have to stop looking in the mirror because everytime you see your black negroid face you hate yourself and you also see why others hate that face too. Covering your black ugly face with a mask like you did in your profile just adds suspense to what your ugly black negroid face looks like that is attached to the rest of your black Karma covered body.

When white Christians first saw the black negroid face they recognized the curse of Ham and turned negroids into slaves.

The role of Christianity in African slavery is rather unique. Most religions allowed slavery based on economic and monetary reasons. But slaves were never targeted because of their skin colour alone. The continued discrimination of Africans are purely on skin colour.

Trump turned the focus from the black negroid face to black shitholes. That upset the African leaders because there is nothing uglier than a black negroid face licking a black shithole. It took me an hour of meditation to remove that imagery from my mind. Yikes!

Try listing some African achievements in the field of science, Medicine, Technology etc. To reduce the stigma of bad Karma. Attacking Hindus will not serve any purpose when your cursed existence is biblical, Your low IQ is in your genes so is your negroid appearance and black colour.

You said you are not a proud African. Your posts tell us why.

African is a person from Africa especially a black person. You live in Ghana Africa which also establishes your geographical location is Africa. And you confessed you are not a proud African. So you are African and live in Ghana Aftica. But you are not a proud African. Most Africans are not proud to be African. Africans were happiest when they were slaves.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: God's curses do not fail. Less than 30% of Africans ever saw slavery.

Your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free.
Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

The psychological development of black negroids like Ethang5 are linked to the biblical curse of Ham. They remain cursed and it is reflected in their social rejection, Physical appearance and life decisions.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

From African slaves to African shitholes.

https://i. Ytimg. Com/vi/RfIcDEI1jWU/hqdefault. Jpg
http://www. Brh. Org. Uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/slavedealer. Jpg
http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://africanah. Org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FabriceMarrons2014c. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2019 9:11:39 PM
And the moron racist stalker board spammer shows her bloomers again.

Man I must have burned you for you to be angry enough to stalk and spam stupidity like this

Wouldn't it be funny if willows turned out to be female too?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2019 10:51:07 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Man I must have burned you for you to be angry enough to stalk and spam stupidity like this

Try denying this, Nigger.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: God's curses do not fail. Less than 30% of Africans ever saw slavery.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

And here is what you do in Ghana Africa.

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks (Africans) and Non-Blacks(Others)

Blacks (Africans) have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks (Africans) have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2019 1:57:17 AM
ethang5 wrote:

And if I were, I would spread my legs for any Black, White, Nigger, Slope, Chink, PowerPoint, Spick, Speck, Boonga, Curry Muncher, Kraut, Frog, Coon, Ting Tong, Nip, Limie, Dego, Darkie, Eight Ball, Fuzzy Wuzzie, Gook, Pom, Sambo, Honkiy, Skippy, Sheep Shagger, Wog, Gringo, Slanty, Yellow, Wop and Yank.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2019 5:20:32 AM
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

And if I were, I would spread my legs for any Black, White, Nigger, Slope, Chink, PowerPoint, Spick, Speck, Boonga, Curry Muncher, Kraut, Frog, Coon, Ting Tong, Nip, Limie, Dego, Darkie, Eight Ball, Fuzzy Wuzzie, Gook, Pom, Sambo, Honkiy, Skippy, Sheep Shagger, Wog, Gringo, Slanty, Yellow, Wop and Yank.

I said you were racist and I knew this because you made racist posts.

You denied being racist and challenged me to show just one racist post of yours, Predicting that I would either only insult you or ignore your challenge.

I posted four threads where you made racists remarks.

Instead of addressing the racist post YOU asked for, You open up another thread with a lie about the challenge, And post there.

So I take your racists comments and post them in the 2nd thread you've opened. You claim not to understand what I wrote.

I simplify and list only your racist remarks. You ignore that post, But respond to a post addressed to your racist partner with more racism. Still never addressing your racists posts you predicted I would not be able to cite.

When you first challenged me, I told you, You always make these silly challenges and lose, And after you lose, You run away. That is exactly what happened. I knew it would happen, But I needed to show your deceitfulness and racism.

Showing your stupidity is something you do yourself with every post you make yourself.

You, Being an idiot, Will still not see the connection between your zero reply posts and your zero integrity character. But your zero replies will continue. Your idiotic, Repetitive, Single topic obsessive post will continue to plummet as soon as you fart them.

Mission accomplished, I can place you back where everyone else does, On the "morons to ignore" list.

Thanks.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2019 6:51:25 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You denied being racist and challenged me to show just one racist post of yours, Predicting that I would either only insult you or ignore your challenge.

You did no such thing.
You posted threads deliberately edited by you to completely reverse the meaning.
It's all there in black and white for all to see, Isn't it?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2019 4:36:00 PM
ethang5 wrote:

The nigger Ethang thinks calling someone a female is a way to insult them. I wonder why?

The question we should all be asking is: Are Black women more proactive than God dealing with the Black shitholes?

Blacks need to do more than complain about their black skin and negroid appearence. Look how Black women are dealing with Black shitholes. They are having abortions!

Ethang said: Ok shithole. Trump never insulted India. But your shithole country is sure mad about something.

But is that enough. Look how Black women are dealing with Black shitholes. They are having abortions!

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Is this subhuman behaviour?
From African slave traders Blacks have found other ways to spite their own people by aborting Black babies. Such is the contemp Blacks have for their black skin and negroid appearance. 80% of Africans are Christians. This cannot be good news for Catholics.

Ghana was the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade Centre and exported some 20 million
Negroid slaves alone.

African American babies rapidly becoming a vanishing species
Black women have highest abortion rate than any group
Abortion has been a controversial issue among African American women long the before the 1973 Supreme Court ruling in Roe vs. Wade. Very often, Black women must navigate political barriers, Racism and cultural expectations of motherhood when seeking to end a pregnancy.

The numbers are alarming. African American women are reportedly five times more likely than White women to undergo abortions. This striking difference is sometimes attributed to a suggested higher rate of unintended pregnancies when compared to White women, Mostly because of limited access to reproductive health care services.

The CDC has also reported that during the 1970s roughly 24 percent of all U. S. Abortions were performed on Black women. That figure rose to about 35 percent during the 1980s and '90s and stands at 37 percent today. Last year, A Pew Research survey found that there is not much of an ideological divide between Blacks and Whites when it comes to abortion and although a Black woman is reportedly five times more likely than a White woman to undergo the operation, She is only. 002 times more likely to support abortion as a matter of public policy. As well, The Pew survey found that, Although Black women are more than twice as likely to live in poverty than White women, The former's poverty levels are relatively comparable to Latino women who undergo far fewer abortions in any given year. In both cases, They found, The disparity in income doesn't entirely match the disparity in abortion.

A scourge within the Black community'

"Abortion is the number-one killer of Black lives, " said Ryan Bomberger, CEO and co-founder of the Radiance Foundation and a frequent columnist for Black Community News, A conservative blog that regularly comments on abortion in the Black community. "Abortion-induced deaths of the unborn in the Black community are 69 times higher than HIV deaths, 31 times higher than the homicide rate, 3. 6 times higher than cancer-related deaths and 3. 5 times higher than deaths caused by heart disease. This is a scourge within in the Black community that must be addressed and ended now. "

Some pro-life advocates have accused pro-choice Black women of being a "disgrace to their race" for supporting abortion, Often comparing their support of the procedure to advocating slavery. Iowa Rep. Steve King has openly criticized poor Black women for having an abortion, Going as far to say that he would give "even money that a vast majority of mothers who say they can't afford an abortion have an iPhone, Which costs more. "

Pro-life advocates often say that pro-choice feminists push abortion as a "woman's right" and have successfully identified abortion as a "civil right. " Some African Americans, They attest, In having fought for their civil rights in the 1950s and 1960s have been "duped" into identifying the pro-choice movement with the fight for civil rights. Alveda King, Daughter of slain civil rights leader A. D. King and niece of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. , Often quotes her uncle when outlining her opposition to abortion.

"[Martin Luther King Jr. ] once said, "The Negro cannot win as long as he is willing to sacrifice the lives of his children for comfort and safety, " King said. "How can the 'dream' survive if we murder the children? Every aborted baby is like a slave in the womb of his or her mother. The mother decides his or her fate. "

Doesn't that prove Black women are more proactive than God dealing with Black shitholes? !

So black women in the Black Lives Matter is an oxymoron. But do they deserve to be prejudized?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2019 6:54:05 AM
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You did no such thing.

You posted threads deliberately edited by you to completely reverse the meaning.

Lie. I posted the Thread name and post number, Why would I do that if the posts were edited? Are you a moron?

Yes, Which is why you dodged it like a champ, Went to yet another thread and did as predicted.

You asked for one racist post, I posted 4. You said I wouldn't reply. I did. I said you'd run. You did. I said you would not be able to address your racist posts. You weren't.

You are a racist moron, Face the fact. Be cool and be you. As I said, Unfurl your racist filth and feel free. See how your girlfriend wallows in her racist filth? Don't fight against what you are.

(Was it a black priest who raped you? )
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2019 6:58:35 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

The nigger Ethang thinks calling someone a female is a way to insult them. I wonder why?

I promise you Gentle Reader, The moron doesn't see the irony. The word "moron" in the name, "The Moron Hindu hari" is functional, Not just decorative.

Lol.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2019 9:30:48 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You did no such thing.

Lie. I posted the Thread name and post number, Why would I do that if the posts were edited? Are you a moron?

Oh, Ok then. I'll give that one to you. The mouse probably slipped while you accidentally clicked on the left button at the beginning of my post then you said, "Cripes, I didn't mean that" then hit the "delete" key. Then, Blow me down, The same thing happened again at the end of my post. Then in a great panic (since the power to your computer in your mud hut was about to go down as it regularly does) you just pasted it and didn't have time to review. I know how it is out there.

Good question. I don't know since I was bending over at the time.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2019 12:32:32 AM
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You did no such thing.

Oh, Ok then. I'll give that one to you.

No sir. I took it. You lied, And when confronted, You folded like a cheap suit.

But you will be back later, Challenging again, Predicting I will not answer. And when I show you to be an idiot, You will run, Then fold, Hiding behind lame humor. It'll be like old times.

Again, There is no need to explain your racism to us. Be free. Be you.

Good question.

I thought so, Since your religious hatred seems to be tied to your race hatred.

I don't know since I was bending over at the time.

The priests pulled a train on you? Wow. No wonder you're as loony as 3 dollar bill.

Go ahead moron. Compulsions cannot be controlled. No one will die from your incessant zero reply posts, And your gf Hindu hari may respond from time to time.

Go, Be happy in your sad obsessed life.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2019 12:39:54 AM
ethang5 wrote:

But you will be back later, Challenging again, Predicting I will not answer. And when I show you to be an idiot, You will run, Then fold, Hiding behind lame humor. It'll be like old times.

Good question.

The priests pulled a train on you? Wow. No wonder you're as loony as 3 dollar bill.

Go ahead moron. Compulsions cannot be controlled. No one will die from your incessant zero reply posts, And your gf Hindu hari may respond from time to time.

Stop being a hater Ethang. Take some advice to deal with your jealousy and low self esteem.

You have to stop looking in the mirror because everytime you see your black negroid face you hate yourself and you also see why others hate that face too. Covering your black ugly face with a mask like you did in your profile just adds suspense to what your ugly black negroid face looks like that is attached to the rest of your black Karma covered body.

When white Christians first saw the black negroid face they recognized the curse of Ham and turned negroids into slaves.

The role of Christianity in African slavery is rather unique. Most religions allowed slavery based on economic and monetary reasons. But slaves were never targeted because of their skin colour alone. The continued discrimination of Africans are purely on skin colour.

Trump turned the focus from the black negroid face to black shitholes. That upset the African leaders because there is nothing uglier than a black negroid face licking a black shithole. It took me an hour of meditation to remove that imagery from my mind. Yikes!

Try listing some African achievements in the field of science, Medicine, Technology etc. To reduce the stigma of bad Karma. Attacking Hindus will not serve any purpose when your cursed existence is biblical, Your low IQ is in your genes so is your negroid appearance and black colour.

African is a person from Africa especially a black person. You live in Ghana Africa which also establishes your geographical location is Africa. And you confessed you are not a proud African. So you are African and live in Ghana Aftica. But you are not a proud African. Most Africans are not proud to be African. Africans were happiest when they were slaves.

Your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free.

The psychological development of black negroids like Ethang5 are linked to the biblical curse of Ham. They remain cursed and it is reflected in their social rejection, Physical appearance and life decisions.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2019 12:54:25 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Good question.

Stop being a hater Ethang.

Says the racist moron.

Don't you lovingly mean niggar? You non-hating, Poor spelling idiot? Lol

How to Be A Deceptive, Deluded Moron Idiot, : a live demonstration by DDO's own troll tag team of moron idiots, Willowed and his gf hari.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2019 1:49:26 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Good question.

Says the racist moron.

How to Be A Deceptive, Deluded Moron Idiot, : a live demonstration by DDO's own troll tag team of moron idiots, Willowed and his gf hari.

Ethang is a proud slave.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2019 2:14:15 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Good question.

Says the racist moron.

The irony is lost on this idiot. Ok moron, I will become a loving non-hater like you.

Lol. What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2019 3:36:24 PM
ethang5 wrote:

The nigger Ethang is burning. He is trapped in his own lies and denials.

The nigger Ethang is burning in his denials.
Nigger Ethang, Why are you in denial?

Denial about what moron?

You confessed you are African.

But you can't post where. OK stupid.
Liar. I quoted your words.
Read your confession.

You live and work in Ghana Africa. Africans are black negroids.

So are Indians. So?

The only blacks are Africans. Indians are not black negroids.

We agree here,

The only niggers are Africans.

OK, Then

The bible only condemns Africans to slavery.

OK. But not all Africans,

All scientific studies point to Africans as black skinned low IQ negroids.

I don't really if you call indians black skinned low IQ negroids.

Science nor the Bible is on your side nigger. Only Africans are black skinned negroids. You agreed to these facts above.

OK stupid.

The Nigger Ethang5 is confused. Krishna is a mythical Hindu deity who had nothing to do with the bible. It was Noah's curse of Ham that condemned Ham's children (Africans) to slavery.
Krishna never had sex with humans. Krishna was a mythical Hindu deity. But the Bible is full of incest and sexual perversions.

The nigger Ethang has been smuggling bibles for over 15 years which teaches black slavery, Rape, Incest, Genocide, Human sacrifice, Cannibalism and worship of a Jewish corpse Jesus nailed to a wooden cross for his deluded blasphemous lies and lunacy 2000 years ago.

Genesis 6:1 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, And they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, "My Spirit will not contend with[a] humans forever, For they are mortal[b]; their days will be a hundred and twenty years. "

Mary was gang raped by God and the Holy Spirit.
Luke 1:35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God.

There are several clear cases of incest in the Old Testament. Lot, Abraham"s nephew, Begat two sons by his own daughters while in a drunken stupor (Genesis 19:30-35). Moses recorded the sordid act as a matter of history, But there is no sanction of the sin in the sacred text. In fact it is placed in a decidedly negative light. Ruben was intimate with Bilhah, His father"s concubine (Genesis 35:22) " a shameful act that was condemned and penalized (Genesis 49:4). Amnon, One of David"s sons, Committed incest/rape against his half-sister, Tamar (2 Samuel 13:7-14), And, As a consequence, Was murdered later by the order of Absalom, Tamar"s full brother (2 Samuel 13).

Even Jesus was rejected by the Jews the very people he was sent to save and the Romans crucified Jesus along with other criminals.

John 19:23 When the soldiers had crucified Jesus, They divided His garments into four parts, One for each soldier, With the tunic remaining. It was seamless, Woven in one piece from top to bottom.

Jesus was demon possessed and a madman according to scriptures.

Mark 3:21 When His family heard about this, They went out to take custody of Him, Saying, "He is out of His mind. "

John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and insane. Why would you listen to Him? . . .

Jesus wanted his disciples to eat him.
John 6:54"Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, And I will raise them up at the last day. 55"For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

Jesus said he was sent to destroy the traditional family.
Matthew 10:34 Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, But a sword. 35"For I have come to turn
""a man against his father, R32;""""a daughter against her mother, R32;a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law"

The God of the bible is portrayed as a genocidal lunatic.
Genesis 6:17 I am going to bring floodwaters on the earth to destroy all life under the heavens, Every creature that has the breath of life in it. Everything on earth will perish

The curse of Ham condemned Africans to slavery.
African phenotypes are uniquely African and only seen in African negroids.

Blacks (Africans) have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks (Africans) have the lowest IQ in the world. The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2019 6:50:06 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Denial about what moron?

But you can't post where. OK stupid. Thread title and post number distinguish liars like you from real quotes. Lol. Let me guess, You can't remember where you saw my "confession".

Any flea-bitten moron like you can post lies and claim they are my quotes. Show us where you got them idiot. Bet you can't.

Read your confession.

Without thread title and post number, They are just petty lies like your stupid, "No slavery in India" or your idiotic, "I'm a psychologist" lies. When I quote you, I list thread title and post number.

You were lying recently till I cited your lie and then you claimed it was a typo. You are stuck on stupid posting the same lie over and over because you can't cite where I made a "confession".

Go ahead idiot. Post it again. Show us again how to be a deceptive, Deluded moron Idiot.

What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2019 6:54:12 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Go ahead idiot. Post it again. Show us again how to be a deceptive, Deluded moron Idiot.

The nigger Ethang "s burning. He is trapped in his own lies and denials.
Read how nigger Ethang succumbed to Harikrish's questioning his niggerhood.

Denial about what moron?

Read your confession.

You live and work in Ghana Africa. Africans are black negroids.

So are Indians. So?

The only blacks are Africans. Indians are not black negroids.

We agree here,

The only niggers are Africans.

OK, Then

The bible only condemns Africans to slavery.

OK. But not all Africans,

All scientific studies point to Africans as black skinned low IQ negroids.

I don't really if you call indians black skinned low IQ negroids.

Science nor the Bible is on your side nigger. Only Africans are black skinned negroids. You agreed to these facts above.

OK stupid.

The Nigger Ethang5 is confused. Krishna is a mythical Hindu deity who had nothing to do with the bible. It was Noah's curse of Ham that condemned Ham's children (Africans) to slavery.
Krishna never had sex with humans. Krishna was a mythical Hindu deity. But the Bible is full of incest and sexual perversions.

The nigger Ethang has been smuggling bibles for over 15 years which teaches black slavery, Rape, Incest, Genocide, Human sacrifice, Cannibalism and worship of a Jewish corpse Jesus nailed to a wooden cross for his deluded blasphemous lies and lunacy 2000 years ago.

Genesis 6:1 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, And they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, "My Spirit will not contend with[a] humans forever, For they are mortal[b]; their days will be a hundred and twenty years. "

Mary was gang raped by God and the Holy Spirit.
Luke 1:35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God.

There are several clear cases of incest in the Old Testament. Lot, Abraham"s nephew, Begat two sons by his own daughters while in a drunken stupor (Genesis 19:30-35). Moses recorded the sordid act as a matter of history, But there is no sanction of the sin in the sacred text. In fact it is placed in a decidedly negative light. Ruben was intimate with Bilhah, His father"s concubine (Genesis 35:22) " a shameful act that was condemned and penalized (Genesis 49:4). Amnon, One of David"s sons, Committed incest/rape against his half-sister, Tamar (2 Samuel 13:7-14), And, As a consequence, Was murdered later by the order of Absalom, Tamar"s full brother (2 Samuel 13).

Even Jesus was rejected by the Jews the very people he was sent to save and the Romans crucified Jesus along with other criminals.

John 19:23 When the soldiers had crucified Jesus, They divided His garments into four parts, One for each soldier, With the tunic remaining. It was seamless, Woven in one piece from top to bottom.

Jesus was demon possessed and a madman according to scriptures.

Mark 3:21 When His family heard about this, They went out to take custody of Him, Saying, "He is out of His mind. "

John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and insane. Why would you listen to Him? . . .

Jesus wanted his disciples to eat him.
John 6:54"Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, And I will raise them up at the last day. 55"For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

Jesus said he was sent to destroy the traditional family.
Matthew 10:34 Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, But a sword. 35"For I have come to turn
""a man against his father, A daughter against her mother, ;a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law"

The God of the bible is portrayed as a genocidal lunatic.
Genesis 6:17 I am going to bring floodwaters on the earth to destroy all life under the heavens, Every creature that has the breath of life in it. Everything on earth will perish

The curse of Ham condemned Africans to slavery.
African phenotypes are uniquely African and only seen in African negroids.

Blacks (Africans) have the lowest IQ in the world. The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2019 9:30:26 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

The nigger Ethang "s burning. He is trapped in his own lies and denials.

The whole board is trapped in your moron spam.

Read how nigger Ethang succumbed to Harikrish's questioning his niggerhood.

Read where? You keep deleting my words. Why?

And why do all you loonies post in all bold or all caps? Is it some loony custom?

Burning you into having to pretend you haven't been asked to cite the thread title and post number of your "confession". Dodge and dance moron, Everyone can see that you can't verify your fake quotes.

Any low IQ moron like you can post words and then call them my quotes. Show us where you got this "confession". Let us see the thread title and post number. You can't show it because you are a liar and your "quotes" are fake.

Read your confession.

You mean read your lies don't you? Why? This thread is about How to Be A Deceptive, Deluded Moron Idiot, And you want us to re-read lies you've already spammed to every thread a thousand times? Why? You will just spam it again in your next spam post.

Now you are burned, Having to pretend you haven't seen the demand that you show the thread title and post number of your fake "confession", Stuck on stupid, Repeating stupidity in every thread.

Maybe you're giving us another lesson on How to Be A Deceptive, Deluded Moron Idiot? Editing my post is a good way to do that.

Thanks for showing everyone.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2019 9:46:15 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Read your confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Ethang is a proud slave.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles.

Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya.

Blacks (Africans) have the lowest IQ in the world.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2019 10:29:26 PM
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You did no such thing.

Sure I did. That's why you ran to another thread and tried to lie there.

Lie. I posted the thread title and post number so anyone could find the posts. And if you disagreed with the meaning, This is a debate board, Say how. Instead, You made a new thread, Pretended I had not met your challenge, And lied about my response in the original thread.

It always has been, Which is why the only thing you can do is run and lie.

Racist moron.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2019 10:30:29 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Denial about what moron?

Any moron like you can post words and call them mine. Show us the thread and post number. What, You can't? Why not?

No matter how many times you delete my replies, I will simply repost them to show your shame. Show us the thread and post number. What, You can't? Why not? Because you're a moron liar.

Read your confession.

Again, Why? The thread is about the origins of the people of India. Why should we leave the thread topic for your spam you've posted a hundred times already?

Cite it or it is considered lies. Lol. Hey moron, Let's bet. You will not be able to show us where I "confessed", But you will spam it again.

(I was right! )

That is how dependable your stupidity is. You were, After all, Born stupid.

Lol. The idiot is stuck on stupid. Let's bet again manjeeb, You will not be able to show us where I "confessed", But you will spam your lie again.

Bet. POKE!

I quoted your confession just like I quote scriptures so there is no denying what was said.

Lol! I got you to stop spamming and address the question. So you do still feel shame. There may be help for you yet.

When you quote scripture, You list book, Chapter, And verse. You do not just write words and claim you have quoted scripture.

The thread keeps a record of every post. If I "confessed" to you, There should be a record of it. Why can't you show us where you got this "confession"?

You claim to have copied it. From where?

Are you again feeling trapped in your stupidity? You had to fake a "confession" because you are beaten. You are empty. So you manufactured a lie and used it to hide behind, Avoiding having to address the thread topics.

And you are so stupid, How would proving I was African help you? You are so wrapped up in your moron racism, Proving I was African became your number one goal.

You ignored the studies, The scriptures, The science, And the history, And rested all your hopes on a petty lie. Can you not see how racism has reduced you to a slobbering imbecile?

You hate yourself, And you transferred all that hate to me. Anyone reading your posts can see you are desperately unhappy and ashamed.

And even here, Where you could break out of your stupidity and start afresh, Your stupidity will keep you locked in your insanity. You will continue to be stupid, Full of fear and shame, And continue to spam stupidity.

You will either make some ridiculous excuse for why you cannot cite this mysterious "confession", Or you will just pretend to be obtuse and go right along being a ignorant fool.

You will remain friendless, Disrespected, Angry, And ashamed. And I will go on tossing you for the moron you are.

I do pity you.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2019 10:39:35 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Denial about what moron?

Read your confessions.

Ethang is a proud slave.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles.

Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya.

I do pity you.
Why, You are the nigger here?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2019 11:18:54 PM
When you quote scripture, You list book, Chapter, And verse. You do not just write words and claim you have quoted scripture.

The thread keeps a record of every post. If I "confessed" to you, There should be a record of it. Why can't you show us where you got this "confession"?

Are you again feeling trapped in your stupidity? You had to fake a "confession" because you are beaten. You are empty. So you manufactured a lie and used it to hide behind, Avoiding having to address the thread topics.

And you are so stupid, How would proving I was African help you? You are so wrapped up in your moron racism, Proving I was African became your number one goal.

You ignored the studies, The scriptures, The science, And the history, And rested all your hopes on a petty lie. Can you not see how racism has reduced you to a slobbering imbecile?

You hate yourself, And you transferred all that hate to me. Anyone reading your posts can see you are desperately unhappy and ashamed.

And even here, Where you could break out of your stupidity and start afresh, Your stupidity will keep you locked in your insanity. You will continue to be stupid, Full of fear and shame, And continue to spam stupidity.

You will either make some ridiculous excuse for why you cannot cite this mysterious "confession", Or you will just pretend to be obtuse and go right along being a ignorant fool.

You will remain friendless, Disrespected, Angry, And ashamed. And I will go on tossing you for the moron you are.

I do pity you.

Why, You are the nigger here?

If this were true, You'd be able to post the thread title and post number where I " confessed".

I pity you because you again have been caught in a lie and you can only pretend to be obtuse.

But I'm still going to toss you for the moron you are.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2019 11:35:01 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Denial about what moron?

Read your confessions.

Ethang is a proud slave.

I do pity you.
Why, You are the nigger here? It is in your confession.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2019 11:43:23 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Denial about what moron?

So you say, But if they really are my words, Why can't you show where on the board you got them? You have been caught in lies many times before. I think your inability to show where you got this "confession" shows you are lying again.

I do pity you.

Why, You are the nigger here? It is in your confession.

The same " confession" you are unable to show the thread title and post number where I "confessed". You cannot. You lied.

I pity you because you again have been caught in a lie and you can only pretend to be obtuse. You are stuck in your stupidity. We all know you are lying, But you have to keep lying like a retard. So I pity you.

But I'm still going to toss you for the moron you are.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.