Jump to topic:

Harikrish is actually a female.

Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2019 8:48:47 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
After perusing many of the posts of Harikrish, It has become evident that he is not a he - but a she. It is because of this that we can see why she has such a hatred for the black male. And for Jews. And for Christians.

In the hindu religion the female is less than a slave - even less than a child. They are endlessly abused and rightly can claim to be a victim in their own land where they are treated horribly by the males.

Poor harikrish, No wonder she is at pains to clamp down on all black males - she had to do with care because she did not want to reveal that she is a female. This also explains why she talks like an abused person - and why she can't see reason even when it is pointed clearly out to her. She is scarred and she is hurting.

Ethang - perhaps we ought to be more careful from now. Now that we know that Hari is actually a female- who has been abused by her own black male Indians then we ought be careful in case we end up being called sexist as well.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2019 9:53:21 AM
Tradesecret wrote:

After perusing many of the posts of Harikrish, It has become evident that he is not a he - but a she. It is because of this that we can see why she has such a hatred for the black male. And for Jews. And for Christians.

In the hindu religion the female is less than a slave - even less than a child. They are endlessly abused and rightly can claim to be a victim in their own land where they are treated horribly by the males.

Poor harikrish, No wonder she is at pains to clamp down on all black males - she had to do with care because she did not want to reveal that she is a female. This also explains why she talks like an abused person - and why she can't see reason even when it is pointed clearly out to her. She is scarred and she is hurting.

Ethang - perhaps we ought to be more careful from now. Now that we know that Hari is actually a female- who has been abused by her own black male Indians then we ought be careful in case we end up being called sexist as well.

You may have point TS.

I mean, Now that I think about it, Hari's victim mentality does indicate she is at the bottom of her society. I thought that meant certainly hari was dalit, But you make me see that hari is probably also female.

It also explains her posts talking about men kissing her feet. What man would want other men kissing their feet? And sociology knows that foot fetishes indicate low self-esteem.

Well did her PM say that Indians are ashamed of being Indian.

The sad thing is, Turning to Jesus would solve the problems of India, (and hari) but the demon Krishna has them lock up. We can only pray that the glorious light of Jesus continues to shine on hearts in India.

Thanks for the insight TS.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2019 2:33:21 PM
Tradesecret wrote:

You have been following Jesus the eunuch too long. Jesus according to Secret Mark was a Gay Eunuch. That is why Jesus surrounded himself with unsavoury men. . Peter lied about Jesus and Judas betrayed Jesus.

This also proves you lack the gift of discernment. You cannot even tell from a person's name and picture that Harikrish is a male. Any wonder Jesus had to die because of mutts like you. Smuggled any bibles lately?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2019 8:56:03 PM
Harikrish wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

You have been following Jesus the eunuch too long. Jesus according to Secret Mark was a Gay Eunuch. That is why Jesus surrounded himself with unsavoury men. . Peter lied about Jesus and Judas betrayed Jesus.

This also proves you lack the gift of discernment. You cannot even tell from a person's name and picture that Harikrish is a male. Any wonder Jesus had to die because of mutts like you. Smuggled any bibles lately?

Hari used a fake picture as her avatar. We found the pic she stole on the net. And anyone can use any name.

I didn't know you were female. Had I known, I would have taken it easier on you. Be good girl.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2019 10:47:24 PM
, Ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

Hari used a fake picture as her avatar. We found the pic she stole on the net. And anyone can use any name.

I didn't know you were female. Had I known, I would have taken it easier on you. Be good girl.

Try denying this, Nigger.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: God's curses do not fail. Less than 30% of Africans ever saw slavery.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

And here is what you do in Ghana Africa.

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks (Africans) and Non-Blacks(Others)

Blacks (Africans) have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2019 11:25:03 PM
Ethang wrote:

You may have point TS.

I mean, Now that I think about it, Hari's victim mentality does indicate she is at the bottom of her society. I thought that meant certainly hari was dalit, But you make me see that hari is probably also female.

It also explains her posts talking about men kissing her feet. What man would want other men kissing their feet? And sociology knows that foot fetishes indicate low self-esteem.

The sad thing is, Turning to Jesus would solve the problems of India, (and hari) but the demon Krishna has them lock up. We can only pray that the glorious light of Jesus continues to shine on hearts in India.

Yes, But given her immediate responses to us, We need to remind ourselves of " a woman scorned". Now that we have found her little secret, We ought to get ready for an avalanche of her worst. Yet, I am hopeful once this is finally done, She might be exhausted and come around to loving Jesus as we do.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2019 11:50:26 PM
Tradesecret wrote:
Ethang wrote:

You may have point TS.

Yes, But given her immediate responses to us, We need to remind ourselves of " a woman scorned". Now that we have found her little secret, We ought to get ready for an avalanche of her worst. Yet, I am hopeful once this is finally done, She might be exhausted and come around to loving Jesus as we do.

This is why the Jews rejected Jesus and the Romans crucified him. Look at the perverts Jesus produced with his teachings. Ethang a low IQ bible smuggling nigger and Tradesecret a eunuch bible smuggler wannabe Lol!
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2019 11:56:22 PM
This is why the Jews rejected Jesus and the Romans crucified him. Look at the perverts Jesus produced with his teachings. Ethang a low IQ bible smuggling nigger and Tradesecret a eunuch bible smuggler wannabe Lol!

I apologise my dear lady, But as I predicted rightly, Your vile and your scorn would be forthcoming. And it is only minutes later. LOL!

Smuggling Bibles is an honour and a privilege. I would give away all of my $$$$ to enter into it full time. There are many people who have never had a bible - let alone in their own language. There are many places where the internet does not go and many people who cannot afford the internet or a computer or a phone. For me, This is not too much to sacrifice - for if only one person gets a bible they can read - then I have done more than I could expect. The one is far more important than the all.

But should you not be in the kitchen cooking for your master, Or wiping your babies bottoms. Are you neglecting your children and family by spending so much time talking to strange men? I wonder what your husband thinks of this. Or does he encourage you to do this because you are also ugly and fat?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2019 12:32:43 AM
Tradesecret wrote:

I apologise my dear lady, But as I predicted rightly, Your vile and your scorn would be forthcoming. And it is only minutes later. LOL!

Smuggling Bibles is an honour and a privilege. I would give away all of my $$$$ to enter into it full time. There are many people who have never had a bible - let alone in their own language. There are many places where the internet does not go and many people who cannot afford the internet or a computer or a phone. For me, This is not too much to sacrifice - for if only one person gets a bible they can read - then I have done more than I could expect. The one is far more important than the all.

But should you not be in the kitchen cooking for your master, Or wiping your babies bottoms. Are you neglecting your children and family by spending so much time talking to strange men? I wonder what your husband thinks of this. Or does he encourage you to do this because you are also ugly and fat?

Cannot handle Harikrish the biblical scholar and spiritual leader. Lol!
Pure jealousy coming from a eunuch pastor and bible smuggler wannabe.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2019 12:44:21 AM
Tradesecret wrote:
Ethang wrote:

You may have point TS.

Noticed you found two delivery mules to befriend. TheMadJW and Nigger Ethang5. Some white trash you turned out to be. Lol!
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2019 12:59:37 AM
Cannot handle Harikrish the biblical scholar and spiritual leader. Lol!
Pure jealousy coming from a eunuch pastor and bible smuggler wannabe.

sorry, Harikrish, In the Presbyterian Church we don't accept female teachers over men. So it not so much I can't handle it - it is that you are rejected as any kind of teacher - because you are female.

I also have lots of children - with the one wife. You on the other hand have to share your kids and husband with lots of other wives. Now back to the kitchen before your hubby notices and beats you again.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2019 1:15:39 AM
Tradesecret wrote:

Your assumptive critical analysis that Harikari is a female is just as poor as your abysmal conclusions and aborted evidence that there is a God.

Could it be that delusion, Ignorance and arrogance manifesting themselves through prejudice are merely symptoms of the individual, Rather than the affliction?
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2019 1:20:25 AM
Your assumptive critical analysis that Harikari is a female is just as poor as your abysmal conclusions and aborted evidence that there is a God.

Could it be that delusion, Ignorance and arrogance manifesting themselves through prejudice are merely symptoms of the individual, Rather than the affliction?

Ahhh Willow - are you still alive? I had thought you had decided to just go back to the drugs and alcohol you consume so much to escape the reality of this world.

But it seems that they still numb your brain from recognising humour. In any event, I hardly care about your comments.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2019 2:26:52 PM
Tradesecret wrote:

Ahhh Willow - are you still alive? I had thought you had decided to just go back to the drugs and alcohol you consume so much to escape the reality of this world.

But it seems that they still numb your brain from recognising humour. In any event, I hardly care about your comments.

Tradesecret claims to be a Christian pastor. He has been lying and defaming in public Harikrish a biblical scholar and spiritual leader. His mother smuggles bibles for a living. Their justification for their illegal activity. It's that or remain white trash with a mortgage on their trailer.

What happens when white trash like Tradesecret meets black niggers like Ethang? You get Christianity!

The only reason Christianity abolished black slavery was so they could legally sleep with the niggers. The niggers were getting lynched everytime someone yelled rape. And that was reducing the sex slaves available.

Bill Cosby a nigger raped 50 white women as a free nigger. This time the white women were calling it rape. Lol!
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2019 4:57:05 AM
Tradesecret wrote:

Listen here, I am well and truly on the wagon now.

Well, I fell off last night, Oh, And the night before but that doesn't really count.
Both nights I just happened to be going along Rundle Street with some friends and along comes this idiot called Jose Cuervo.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2019 4:13:57 PM
Tradesecret wrote:

Thanks to Willow, Tradesecret is no longer a secret.

Tradesecret said his mother smuggles bibles. So she is out there first taking care of the big penises. Then Tradesecret joins mommy-smuggler to deal with the little penises.

Ethang is delivering free bibles that are cheaper than toilet paper so that Africans use the bible to wipe their backside and keep it clean. Ethang5 is working with Tradesecret and mommy smuggler who are tasked with keeping penises clean. It's called Christian organ-ization.

All this is a consequence of Christians having ignored God's covenant of circumcision which God introduced to keep both the anus and penis clean. This is why the Christian act of substitution is associated with guilt having abandoned the covernant of circumcision.

Genesis 17:9 Then God said to Abraham, "As for you, You must keep my covenant, You and your descendants after you for the generations to come. 10 This is my covenant with you and your descendants after you, The covenant you are to keep: Every male among you shall be circumcised.

What does it say about the 2 billion Christians? Why do you think they need so many bibles and Christian volunteers? In the past Black slaves did all this as part of the curse of Ham. Owning a bible and a black slave is the Christian hygienic thing to do.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2019 10:49:27 AM

Tradesecret said his mother smuggles bibles. So she is out there first taking care of the big penises. Then Tradesecret joins mommy-smuggler to deal with the little penises.

Ethang is delivering free bibles that are cheaper than toilet paper so that Africans use the bible to wipe their backside and keep it clean. Ethang5 is working with Tradesecret and mommy smuggler who are tasked with keeping penises clean. It's called Christian organ-ization.

All this is a consequence of Christians having ignored God's covenant of circumcision which God introduced to keep both the anus and penis clean. This is why the Christian act of substitution is associated with guilt having abandoned the covernant of circumcision.

Genesis 17:9 Then God said to Abraham, "As for you, You must keep my covenant, You and your descendants after you for the generations to come. 10 This is my covenant with you and your descendants after you, The covenant you are to keep: Every male among you shall be circumcised.

What does it say about the 2 billion Christians? Why do you think they need so many bibles and Christian volunteers? In the past Black slaves did all this as part of the curse of Ham. Owning a bible and a black slave is the Christian hygienic thing to do.

What are you doing out of the kitchen? Has hubby gone out for the night with his new girlfriend? Don't worry, He will be back soon.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2019 2:52:09 PM
Tradesecret wrote:

What are you doing out of the kitchen? Has hubby gone out for the night with his new girlfriend? Don't worry, He will be back soon.

You accepted nigger Ethang as your friend because both of you like to spend time together in the kitchen.
Read Ethang's activities list: Cooking, Photography, Writing, Chess, Playing wife, Jesus. In reverse order.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2019 7:46:09 AM
Hey Ethang,

Have you noticed what I have noticed. Harikrish has not denied she is a female yet.

LOL!
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2019 10:10:27 AM
Tradesecret wrote:
Hey Ethang,

Have you noticed what I have noticed. Harikrish has not denied she is a female yet.

LOL!

So, If someone called you a dic*head, Would you even bother to deny it?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2019 3:18:02 PM
Tradesecret wrote:
Hey Ethang,

LOL!

And you didn't deny you and mommy are mouthpieces for uncircumcised converts. Lol!

Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2019 12:28:46 AM
Harikrish said:

And you didn't deny you and mommy are mouthpieces for uncircumcised converts. Lol!

Fair enough. I deny it. My mother is not a mouthpiece for such persons. Unless you are talking about how the word is used normally - as an advocate. Then yes both my mother and I would be advocates for many who are gentile Christians.

Actually I said my mother smuggled bibles when was younger. I was and remain proud of her. And I aspire to be like her. You are the one taking care of penises - though I reckon your hubby has only a little one - given that you spend so much time on this site.

I also deny that either I or my mother are doing anything like you are suggesting. She, In the past smuggled bibles - and despite the fact that I have not done so - and honestly, I hope the need dissipates so I don't need to in the future - if it does remain I will go if I can. My mother has remained faithful to her husband of over 60 years. As I have remained faithful to my wife of over 22 years.

Its great isn't? The word of life being given to people in such an inexpensive way. I can donate $3 and know that at least one bible will go to someone. I have read of stories where people use it as toilet paper - and then others have read the pages that are left - and by the grace of God were converted by the Holy Spirit as the read the good news of Jesus. Praise God. We are not tasked with cleaning such things. You are perverted and demented.

Christians don't ignore circumcision. Circumcision is the OT sign of the covenant to the people of Abraham. Once Jesus came, The purpose of its sign was fulfilled and then glorified. In the NT and forward, The glorified sign of the covenant is baptism. And Christians the world over are baptised. Like the OT sign, It does not save - but reminds us of the promises of God.

this is true - and explained above.

It says that 2 billion Christians are faithful. Praise God. The reason for the need is clear - the times are urgent as all other times. For us this is not a game. It is about life. We continue to share the gospel to as many people as possible - and this will not stop until our Lord returns. You are the one besotted with black slaves. You do realise don't you - that slaves are of every colour. And every nation practised slavery in their history. Can you name one country which has never practised slavery?

Is the reason you are so besotted by black slaves, Because your husband has such a small penis? Perhaps you day dream of big black ones - dear harikrish - not just a woman - but one who is frustrated because of her husband's little organ. Because it is either that - or the fact that you are frigid.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2019 6:18:53 PM
Tradesecret wrote:
Harikrish said:

Fair enough. I deny it. My mother is not a mouthpiece for such persons. Unless you are talking about how the word is used normally - as an advocate. Then yes both my mother and I would be advocates for many who are gentile Christians.
So you still agree you and your mommy smuggler are mouthpieces to gentile converts.

Actually I said my mother smuggled bibles when was younger. I was and remain proud of her. And I aspire to be like her. You are the one taking care of penises - though I reckon your hubby has only a little one - given that you spend so much time on this site.
So you were inspired by mommy smuggler but started out with smaller sizes.
Is your mommy's dentures interfering with her ambition to keep uncircumcised people clean?

I also deny that either I or my mother are doing anything like you are suggesting. She, In the past smuggled bibles - and despite the fact that I have not done so - and honestly, I hope the need dissipates so I don't need to in the future - if it does remain I will go if I can. My mother has remained faithful to her husband of over 60 years. As I have remained faithful to my wife of over 22 years.
Do you deny you and mommy are serving uncircumcised gentile converts?

Its great isn't? The word of life being given to people in such an inexpensive way. I can donate $3 and know that at least one bible will go to someone. I have read of stories where people use it as toilet paper - and then others have read the pages that are left - and by the grace of God were converted by the Holy Spirit as the read the good news of Jesus. Praise God. We are not tasked with cleaning such things. You are perverted and demented.
So you admit people are using bibles as toilet paper. And the ones who read what is left are converted to use the bible as toilet paper too. So you believe the bible smugglers are winning the battle against expensive toilet paper.
Any wonder delivery mules stick together because they have a common goal which is to beat toilet paper use with cheaper smuggled bible substitutes to replace expensive toilet paper.

Christians don't ignore circumcision. Circumcision is the OT sign of the covenant to the people of Abraham. Once Jesus came, The purpose of its sign was fulfilled and then glorified. In the NT and forward, The glorified sign of the covenant is baptism. And Christians the world over are baptised. Like the OT sign, It does not save - but reminds us of the promises of God.
Baptism only happens once but Christian volunteers are need to keep the uncircumcised clean throughout their conversion.

this is true - and explained above.

It says that 2 billion Christians are faithful. Praise God. The reason for the need is clear
So you are not denying Christian volunteers are need to keep the uncircumcised converts clean.

- the times are urgent as all other times. For us this is not a game. It is about life. We continue to share the gospel to as many people as possible - and this will not stop until our Lord returns. You are the one besotted with black slaves. You do realise don't you - that slaves are of every colour. And every nation practised slavery in their history. Can you name one country which has never practised slavery?
But only Christians are forced to deal with the covenant of circumcision they are breaking with God that is creating the current dirty gentile condition which you and your mommy offered to be mouthpieces for.

Is the reason you are so besotted by black slaves, Because your husband has such a small penis? Perhaps you day dream of big black ones - dear harikrish - not just a woman - but one who is frustrated because of her husband's little organ. Because it is either that - or the fact that you are frigid.
Only an ignorant fool would think Harikrish is a woman. But the same ignorant fools have dedicated their lives to be mouthpieces to first uncircumcised converts and to compete with toilet paper by delivering free bibles that people can use instead of expensive toilet paper.
Meet Trasesecret, Mommy smuggler (an experienced mouthpiece) and nigger Ethang5 who smuggles bibles to countries which ban the possession of bibles for toilet use.

What good are bibles to people who are illiterate? You will be surprised! By delivering free bibles people are using bibles as toilet paper because they are free and cheaper than toilet paper. Christians have waged a war against toilet paper.

Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2019 11:27:18 PM
Harikrish wrote:

What good are bibles to people who are illiterate? You will be surprised! By delivering free bibles people are using bibles as toilet paper because they are free and cheaper than toilet paper. Christians have waged a war against toilet paper.

the balance of your responses confirmed that I was correct in my views above and that you had nothing but anger and probably sexual frustration about you. But this new paragraph demonstrates that you do have a brain. Well done missy.

It is a great question to ask "what good are bibles to people who are illiterate? " And my response is not much - until you can read. And this is why Christians are at the forefront of teaching people how to read. And they are. Christians train each other how to read, How to translate languages, How to communicate one with another because they believe in the power of the gospel. Of course until people can read - they can listed to other people who know how to read.

And all the studies demonstrate that education is one of the ways in which societies begin to develop. Christian mission has been at the forefront of developing nations all around the world. Where the word of God goes - nations begin to become educated and thereafter - develop socially, Economically, Spiritually, And technologically.

Why is it that India never sent out real hindu missionaries? They had nothing to offer and nobody really wanted it. They had poverty, Starvation, Lack of resources, No hope, And sense of education or vision for the future. This was their past - and it seems it will be their future. How does an indian PM win an election? Not by offering education - but by scaring them about a nuclear war. And the same applies in Pakistan and Bangladesh, And other places around the world.

Africa has many problems - but it also has much promise because millions of people are being converted to Christ. People are wanting to read these bibles - and so they want to learn how to read - and when they do - it opens their eyes to so much more.

Smuggling bibles into places where they cannot read is a wonderful thing. And your constant ridicule of it - shows how far down the chain of humanity you exist and want to reside and worst of all - where you want everyone else to be. You are a sad demented and perverted human being. But praise God - the apostle Paul was even worse than you are - and God saved him. And made him into one of the most influential people in history - even two thousand years after his death.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2019 4:24:04 AM
Tradesecret wrote:
Harikrish wrote:

What good are bibles to people who are illiterate?

Probably a lot more good than distributing bibles to people who are literate who may even read them and get their brains screwed up on some of the most repulsive, Violent, Pornographic, Fearful nonsense ever put into print.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2019 4:28:30 AM
Willow wrote:

Probably a lot more good than distributing bibles to people who are literate who may even read them and get their brains screwed up on some of the most repulsive, Violent, Pornographic, Fearful nonsense ever put into print.

The bible contains a lot of information about a lot of ideas. In many respects it is like the modern day internet. Perhaps we should turn it off? What do you reckon?
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2019 4:51:33 AM
Tradesecret wrote:
Willow wrote:

The bible contains a lot of information about a lot of ideas. In many respects it is like the modern day internet. Perhaps we should turn it off? What do you reckon?

Yeah, The internet is full of crap as well as great stuff. But it is up to the individual to check the sources and filter out the rubbish.

The Bible has some good stuff (I can't recall the sentence off hand) and a lot of unnecessary exaggerations, Unconfirmed anecdotes and myths that were fashionable at the time. I think that if Christians are serious about gaining any sort of credibility, They should completely re-edit the Bible. Sure, Keep the original translation in a vault somewhere but modern people don't need to and don't want to read such a load of irrelevant nonsense.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2019 5:25:16 AM
Willows wrote:

Yeah, The internet is full of crap as well as great stuff. But it is up to the individual to check the sources and filter out the rubbish.

The Bible has some good stuff (I can't recall the sentence off hand) and a lot of unnecessary exaggerations, Unconfirmed anecdotes and myths that were fashionable at the time. I think that if Christians are serious about gaining any sort of credibility, They should completely re-edit the Bible. Sure, Keep the original translation in a vault somewhere but modern people don't need to and don't want to read such a load of irrelevant nonsense.

LOL! Good try. How do you filter things on the internet, Eh? I betcha like to watch porn. Don't say you don't. I reckon you watch movies to - violent films - and other sick stuff as well. You would be unusual not to. Gee - you spend your time on this website - and mix with many of the posters. I am not sure you are the greatest filter of what is good and what is not.

the bible is full of life. It does not pretend to be a book that is utopian - or a picture perfect world. Its characters in the main are pretty gruesome and horrible people - Moses, A murderer. David an adulterer and a murderer plus a lot more. There are only a few characters in the OT who shine out. Job. Noah. Daniel. Joseph was proud and boastful. Jacob, Deceived and tricked his brother out of much - and then his uncle. Jacob then got tricked back by his father in law - on his marriage night. You can throw in Samson, Saul, And Solomon - all with significant problems. All of the kings of Israel after Solomon were evil. And more than half of the Judean kings were evil.

The NT disciples were an odd mix. None of the writers of the books are painted as wonderful - they all had their faults - and never tried to hide them to their readers. Jesus alone in history was the perfect hero - and he died before he rose again.

The bible is not a fix it all book. It is not a how to do this sort of book. It is a book that reveals the history of humanity as it has rebelled against God and what God says about it. And then what God did about it.

As for nastiness though it does not come into comparison with much of the novels and movies of today - like hunger Games Mr wick - you name it - games of thrones - but you would not put them into a vault.

when people say they believe the bible and they want to live by it - they say - Ok god - we have stuffed up - we get that - it does explain what the problems in the world are - and we want to do the right thing. It really is not such a big deal as you make it. It is a much bigger deal - the phony attacks on it by people who don't read it - but use other people's comments to comment and judge on it. I understand lots of Christians have never read it - but I would think that most atheists who say they have - are liars as well. They read parts of it - and ignore most of it. They selectively hang onto what they see as horrible - and try to paint it across the rest. They pull it out of context and pretend like the bible is condoning such things - rather than describing the evil of it.

Strange world and thinking.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2019 2:01:05 PM
Tradesecret wrote:
Harikrish wrote:

the balance of your responses confirmed that I was correct in my views above and that you had nothing but anger and probably sexual frustration about you. But this new paragraph demonstrates that you do have a brain. Well done missy.

It is a great question to ask "what good are bibles to people who are illiterate? " And my response is not much - until you can read. And this is why Christians are at the forefront of teaching people how to read. And they are. Christians train each other how to read, How to translate languages, How to communicate one with another because they believe in the power of the gospel. Of course until people can read - they can listed to other people who know how to read.

And all the studies demonstrate that education is one of the ways in which societies begin to develop. Christian mission has been at the forefront of developing nations all around the world. Where the word of God goes - nations begin to become educated and thereafter - develop socially, Economically, Spiritually, And technologically.

Why is it that India never sent out real hindu missionaries? They had nothing to offer and nobody really wanted it. They had poverty, Starvation, Lack of resources, No hope, And sense of education or vision for the future. This was their past - and it seems it will be their future. How does an indian PM win an election? Not by offering education - but by scaring them about a nuclear war. And the same applies in Pakistan and Bangladesh, And other places around the world.

Africa has many problems - but it also has much promise because millions of people are being converted to Christ. People are wanting to read these bibles - and so they want to learn how to read - and when they do - it opens their eyes to so much more.

Smuggling bibles into places where they cannot read is a wonderful thing. And your constant ridicule of it - shows how far down the chain of humanity you exist and want to reside and worst of all - where you want everyone else to be. You are a sad demented and perverted human being. But praise God - the apostle Paul was even worse than you are - and God saved him. And made him into one of the most influential people in history - even two thousand years after his death.

The bible does not meet the science and math requirements of a 4th grader. The bible has failed scientific scrutiny and cannot be taught as part of the school curriculum because it does not meet the educational standards of academia.

According to Pastor Ray Hagin. Christianity is a slave religion. The Jews rejected Jesus for his blasphemous lies and lunacy and the Romans crucified him.
Even Jesus lamented on the cross.

Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2019 5:41:43 PM
Tradesecret wrote:

Yes TS, I noticed the moron had not denied it. She has been burned so many times in her lies she is now hesitant to talk too fast.

When we found her fake Facebook pic, She was burned, And her fake avatar, She was burned. Even the recent postings of scientific evidence about the people who settled India burned her. And the whole "typo" incident shamed her greatly.

She doesn't know how much evidence we have yet, So she is wary of saying anything that could shame her again.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.