Total Posts:87|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Divine Orgies

ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2019 8:52:40 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Do you know there is not a single law in India against incest?

Incest is not illegal in India.

Hindus brag about their incestuous god, Calling their religious rites of incest, "divine orgies".

Well did the Curse of Krishna fall on these wretched people.

A whole country with no laws against Incest. Wow.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2019 2:28:16 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
I thought you were joking so I looked it up. You are not joking. India has no laws against incest. They really are cursed with the curse of Ham. How can countries not see incest as perverted enough to enact laws about it - prohibiting it?

Staggering.

No wonder, Hari is keen to tell as many people as possible about the state of evil in India.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2019 6:43:28 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Do you know there is not a single law in India against incest?

Incest is not illegal in India.

Hindus brag about their incestuous god, Calling their religious rites of incest, "divine orgies".

Well did the Curse of Krishna fall on these wretched people.

A whole country with no laws against Incest. Wow.

Prove there are no such laws.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2019 6:46:34 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
I thought you were joking so I looked it up.
You looked it up where?
. . . "The Racist Almanac of Extreme and Distorted Views"?
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2019 9:30:22 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
For a start:

https://en. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/Laws_regarding_incest#India

but also go to the UN page on incest if you want more information. Me, I hardly care what you think. Yet, I was surprised by this tidbit of information. ,
Harikrish
Posts: 30,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2019 2:34:51 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
For a start:

https://en. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/Laws_regarding_incest#India

but also go to the UN page on incest if you want more information. Me, I hardly care what you think. Yet, I was surprised by this tidbit of information. ,

So we know what white trash Christians and black niggers like Ethang are looking for on the Internet. They are looking for incest. Both are Christians because the bible teaches incest. Now they are trying to convert others to accept incest. Sick perverts.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2019 11:49:45 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
For a start:

https://en. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/Laws_regarding_incest#India
And that's where it ends.
("The Indian Penal Code (IPC) does not contain any specific provision against incest, but there are general provisions relating to sexual abuse of children by their custodian, such as a parent or teacher. [41][42] More over the rule of kinship or marriage is governed by the different marriage laws. ")

No laws huh?

Pull the other one.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2019 2:04:13 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Willows wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:
For a start:

https://en. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/Laws_regarding_incest#India
And that's where it ends.
("The Indian Penal Code (IPC) does not contain any specific provision against incest, but there are general provisions relating to sexual abuse of children by their custodian, such as a parent or teacher. [41][42] More over the rule of kinship or marriage is governed by the different marriage laws. ")

No laws huh?

Pull the other one.

These lies are being spread by Tradesecret and nigger Ethang. Both are committed slaves to Christianity. Both are competing to be the lowest of the low so that between the two, One of them might come out ahead.

Matthew 20:27
And whoever has a desire to be first among you, Let him take the lowest place:
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2019 3:13:26 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Willow,

grow a brain - Obviously I had read the later part of the sentence which is why I was happy for the link to go to it. I also knew you would read it - and make some smart comment.

There is no law against incest in India. Those other laws are not about incest - they are about other matters, Including rape. But how is rape defined in India? Not the same way it is defined in Australia or even America. Over there men can rape their wives - but it is not considered rape.

India currently does not have any laws prohibiting or banning outlawing incest. This is a fact.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2019 4:50:04 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Willow,

grow a brain - Obviously I had read the later part of the sentence which is why I was happy for the link to go to it. I also knew you would read it - and make some smart comment.

There is no law against incest in India. Those other laws are not about incest
Yes they are.

(Once again folks Tradie capitulates and attempts to mitigate his ridiculously erroneous and undefendable statement)
Just as well there wasn't $100, 0000 riding on this one eh?
Harikrish
Posts: 30,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2019 5:40:05 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Willow,

grow a brain - Obviously I had read the later part of the sentence which is why I was happy for the link to go to it. I also knew you would read it - and make some smart comment.

There is no law against incest in India. Those other laws are not about incest - they are about other matters, Including rape. But how is rape defined in India? Not the same way it is defined in Australia or even America. Over there men can rape their wives - but it is not considered rape.

India currently does not have any laws prohibiting or banning outlawing incest. This is a fact.

The Indian Penal Code (IPC) does not contain any specific provision against incest, But there are general provisions relating to sexual abuse of children by their custodian, Such as a parent or teacher. [41][42] More over the rule of kinship or marriage is governed by the different marriage laws.

Incest is dealt with in the Indian Marriage Act.

"According to the Hindu Marriage Act, Two people cannot marry if they are within prohibited degree of relationship. Prohibited degree of relationship including both half blood or full blood as well as illegitimate child or in the present context incest and is when, One is a lineal ascendant of the other, If one was the wife or husband of a lineal ascendant or descendant of the other, If one was the wife of the brother or the father"s or mother"s brother or of the grandfather"s or grandmother"s brother, If the two are brother and sister, Uncle and niece, Aunt and nephew, Or children of brother and sister or of two brothers or of two sisters. First cousin or cross-cousin marriages among Hindus is prohibited as it comes under the ambit of sapinda relations. Section 5 of the Hindu Marriage Act bans, Among other things, Marriage between a brother and sister, Uncle and niece, Aunt and nephew, Or children of brother and sister or of two brothers or of two sisters. The marriage is void, Unless the custom of the community permits it. "

Christians are often accused of looking for answers in the wrong places.
Incest is taught in the Bible, So is divine rape and Sodomy (Sodom and Gomorrah). Christians have all the justification they need to be perverts from scriptures alone. They don't need to distort Indian Law. Your mother smuggles bible for a living. She doesn't need competition.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2019 10:43:35 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
You have never offered to pay $100, 000 you liar.

You have thrown out the $100, 000 thing before - but you don't put it up.

How about we do this to prove if you are genuine. I have a legal trust account.

I will send the account number to you - and you put the money in there. It will remain there until you agree that I have provided proof for God.

Once done, I will transfer the money into my own account, Upon your written consent.

Deal! No loss for you. In fact - I will put in $100, 000 dollars of my own - to match yours. So that when you prove to me God does not exist - I will consent in writing to you and transfer that money to you.

I will give you 24 hours to agree - or else we all know that you are full of @#$%.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2019 2:58:30 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
You have never offered to pay $100, 000 you liar.

You have thrown out the $100, 000 thing before - but you don't put it up.

How about we do this to prove if you are genuine. I have a legal trust account.

I will send the account number to you - and you put the money in there. It will remain there until you agree that I have provided proof for God.

Once done, I will transfer the money into my own account, Upon your written consent.

Deal! No loss for you. In fact - I will put in $100, 000 dollars of my own - to match yours. So that when you prove to me God does not exist - I will consent in writing to you and transfer that money to you.

I will give you 24 hours to agree - or else we all know that you are full of @#$%.

Is that a step up from smuggling free bibles that people can use as toilet paper because it's free and cheaper than toilet paper? Or is the money needed to help you and mommy pay the mortgage on the trailer.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2019 11:32:34 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Well it seems we have a coward and a liar in our midst. And therefore a clear defeat for Willow.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2019 2:46:12 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Well it seems we have a coward and a liar in our midst. And therefore a clear defeat for Willow.

How is it a defeat if Willow gets to keep his money and your mommy has to go back to smuggling bibles or lose the trailer?
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2019 10:05:52 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
How is it a defeat if Willow gets to keep his money and your mommy has to go back to smuggling bibles or lose the trailer?

I know that you need help from your hubby to interpret - so I won't get frustrated with your slowness of mind. But if you recall - I gave Willow 24 hours to respond to my challenge. All he had to do was agree or tell me to get stuffed. He did neither.

He chose to run away, Even pretend he did not know I challenged him, And he did not respond. That is why he has lost. He conceded that he could not provide any argument to prove his point - and further to disprove mine.

I hope that clarifies it for you - Miss Harikrish.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2019 11:53:21 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
How is it a defeat if Willow gets to keep his money and your mommy has to go back to smuggling bibles or lose the trailer?

I know that you need help from your hubby to interpret - so I won't get frustrated with your slowness of mind. But if you recall - I gave Willow 24 hours to respond to my challenge. All he had to do was agree or tell me to get stuffed. He did neither.

He chose to run away, Even pretend he did not know I challenged him, And he did not respond. That is why he has lost. He conceded that he could not provide any argument to prove his point - and further to disprove mine.

I hope that clarifies it for you - Miss Harikrish.

You are looking to pickup the bet money. That shows desperation. Get mommy to work harder. She can show them all the places women can hide bibles to avoid detection.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2019 11:33:57 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Harikrish,

You are looking to pickup the bet money. That shows desperation. Get mommy to work harder. She can show them all the places women can hide bibles to avoid detection.

The money does not worry me at all. I have more in my pocket than you will see in your life time. The fact is I get frustrated when people lie and make pretend challenges and don't really have the guts or the brains to respond. People who mock without the balls to back up what they say. And liars who pretend it was actually the other way around.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2019 12:05:48 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
You have never offered to pay $100, 000 you liar.

You have thrown out the $100, 000 thing before - but you don't put it up.

How about we do this to prove if you are genuine. I have a legal trust account.

I will send the account number to you - and you put the money in there. It will remain there until you agree that I have provided proof for God.

Once done, I will transfer the money into my own account, Upon your written consent.

Deal! No loss for you. In fact - I will put in $100, 000 dollars of my own - to match yours. So that when you prove to me God does not exist - I will consent in writing to you and transfer that money to you.

I will give you 24 hours to agree - or else we all know that you are full of @#$%.

Ahh, So this is what it is all about.

You came up with some grand idea (long before the "evil is evidence crap") that you had some definitive evidence that proves God's existence. Maybe you did have that evil nonsense in mind, Nobody knows since you backed out at the last moment when I offered you $100, 000.
Of course, I'm no dummy (I'm atheist, Remember) and the deal was I was going to submit this ground-shattering evidence to the relevant committee which will pay out $1. 3 million if the evidence stacks up. You would get your $100, 000 and I would get my spotter's fee of $1. 2 million, Win, Win really.
https://en. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/List_of_prizes_for_evidence_of_the_paranormal

The total prize was originally around $2. 3 million but recently James Randi pulled out his $1 million from the fund since he got peed off at his money sitting there doing nothing for so many years.
For some funny reason, And you may find this incredible, But nobody has yet been successful in claiming the prize money. And you would have thought it would be so easy since the prize covers anything supernatural.
Which means of course that Major Anthony Nelson could claim the money with his Genie in the bottle.
So, See what I have done for you.
I have let you off the hook and you can go and submit your evidence off your own bat and claim the full $1. 3 million.

I'm sure that everyone else here at DDO feels so excited that one of their fold is about to come into some serious bucks.
So, Let us all know when you have collected the prize.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2019 12:35:31 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Ahh, So this is what it is all about.

You came up with some grand idea (long before the "evil is evidence crap") that you had some definitive evidence that proves God's existence. Maybe you did have that evil nonsense in mind, Nobody knows since you backed out at the last moment when I offered you $100, 000.
Of course, I'm no dummy (I'm atheist, Remember) and the deal was I was going to submit this ground-shattering evidence to the relevant committee which will pay out $1. 3 million if the evidence stacks up. You would get your $100, 000 and I would get my spotter's fee of $1. 2 million, Win, Win really.
https://en. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/List_of_prizes_for_evidence_of_the_paranormal

The total prize was originally around $2. 3 million but recently James Randi pulled out his $1 million from the fund since he got peed off at his money sitting there doing nothing for so many years.
For some funny reason, And you may find this incredible, But nobody has yet been successful in claiming the prize money. And you would have thought it would be so easy since the prize covers anything supernatural.
Which means of course that Major Anthony Nelson could claim the money with his Genie in the bottle.
So, See what I have done for you.
I have let you off the hook and you can go and submit your evidence off your own bat and claim the full $1. 3 million.

I'm sure that everyone else here at DDO feels so excited that one of their fold is about to come into some serious bucks.
So, Let us all know when you have collected the prize.


You do realise that there are also funds out there that will give millions of dollars to people who can prove God does not exist, Don't you?

The point is - whether or not someone out there cares or not is irrelevant, I have asked you to disprove why my position is correct. And so far you have come up with a big fat zero. You have not been able to response except with ridicule. Not with arguments. I even gave you a door of escape - but rather than taking it up - you suggested I was backing down. You really are not sold on your own position are you? I actually thought you had more spine than what you have revealed so far.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2019 3:11:05 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Ahh, So this is what it is all about.

You came up with some grand idea (long before the "evil is evidence crap") that you had some definitive evidence that proves God's existence. Maybe you did have that evil nonsense in mind, Nobody knows since you backed out at the last moment when I offered you $100, 000.
Of course, I'm no dummy (I'm atheist, Remember) and the deal was I was going to submit this ground-shattering evidence to the relevant committee which will pay out $1. 3 million if the evidence stacks up. You would get your $100, 000 and I would get my spotter's fee of $1. 2 million, Win, Win really.
https://en. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/List_of_prizes_for_evidence_of_the_paranormal

The total prize was originally around $2. 3 million but recently James Randi pulled out his $1 million from the fund since he got peed off at his money sitting there doing nothing for so many years.
For some funny reason, And you may find this incredible, But nobody has yet been successful in claiming the prize money. And you would have thought it would be so easy since the prize covers anything supernatural.
Which means of course that Major Anthony Nelson could claim the money with his Genie in the bottle.
So, See what I have done for you.
I have let you off the hook and you can go and submit your evidence off your own bat and claim the full $1. 3 million.

I'm sure that everyone else here at DDO feels so excited that one of their fold is about to come into some serious bucks.
So, Let us all know when you have collected the prize.


You do realise that there are also funds out there that will give millions of dollars to people who can prove God does not exist, Don't you?

The point is - whether or not someone out there cares or not is irrelevant, I have asked you to disprove why my position is correct. And so far you have come up with a big fat zero. You have not been able to response except with ridicule. Not with arguments. I even gave you a door of escape - but rather than taking it up - you suggested I was backing down. You really are not sold on your own position are you? I actually thought you had more spine than what you have revealed so far.

Come on, I'm not that stupid either.
Do you really think that there is a remote possibility that you could crawl out of your delusion for a second and address the issue instead of the usual fob-off.

In marketing, We call that tactic the "hot potato".
You throw somebody something that is too hot to handle, Then they just throw it back at you.

And, Are you so deluded and stupid anyway as to demand somebody disprove something that isn't even proven in the first place?

(Now folks, Watch him sidestep and accuse more, Wait for it; except of course, As well as not addressing the issue, He also refuses to even address his posts. Kind of confusing isn't it when not only do his posts make very little sense but you can't tell who the fu*k he's talking to, Oh, And then he cries foul, "you refuse to answer me", Then there's the trick of. . . . . . . . . . . . . Etc. In infinitude)
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2019 4:25:06 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
willow said:

Come on, I'm not that stupid either.

Well you certainly appear to be.

Do you really think that there is a remote possibility that you could crawl out of your delusion for a second and address the issue instead of the usual fob-off.

I always try and address the issue. I don't normally fob things off.

In marketing, We call that tactic the "hot potato".
You throw somebody something that is too hot to handle, Then they just throw it back at you.


Yes, But you do it so often it always looks like you are running away because you have nothing to offer. And you do it with nothing but disregard.

And, Are you so deluded and stupid anyway as to demand somebody disprove something that isn't even proven in the first place?

I am not asking you to disprove anything more so than my argument. I argued that evil proves the existence of God - and now you say that trying to answer that is too "hot to handle". Well why did you not say that it made you feel uncomfortable rather than saying I was evading the topic.

And meanwhile we still await the glorious reply of Willow.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2019 5:11:07 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
willow said:

Come on, I'm not that stupid either.

Well you certainly appear to be.

Do you really think that there is a remote possibility that you could crawl out of your delusion for a second and address the issue instead of the usual fob-off.

I always try and address the issue. I don't normally fob things off.

In marketing, We call that tactic the "hot potato".
You throw somebody something that is too hot to handle, Then they just throw it back at you.


Yes, But you do it so often it always looks like you are running away because you have nothing to offer. And you do it with nothing but disregard.

And, Are you so deluded and stupid anyway as to demand somebody disprove something that isn't even proven in the first place?

I am not asking you to disprove anything more so than my argument. I argued that evil proves the existence of God - and now you say that trying to answer that is too "hot to handle". Well why did you not say that it made you feel uncomfortable rather than saying I was evading the topic.

And meanwhile we still await the glorious reply of Willow.

I did reply, Way back when with a rhetorical question.

I think it was that Cashew or Yashew bitch who wanted to argue that there is evidence for Christianity, (which I humbly dismissed since it was a non-argument anyway) and told her off in no uncertain way.
She ended up changing her picture (thank God) and ran away, Once again.
Oh, She'll be back again, Wearing those 3" thick glasses, With her teeth sticking out and a nerdy grin on her dial.
But, As I recall, Several bottles of Jose Cuervo ago, Oh, And a Hennesey XO (I get more cultured on a cruise) I told you that it is not exactly the thing to do. . . Arguing over something that is a non-argument in the first place.

Anyway, If I could have something cohesive, Or refer me to a post that better explains your, Ahem, "evidence of evil", Maybe I can have a crack at it.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2019 3:09:14 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
How is it a defeat if Willow gets to keep his money and your mommy has to go back to smuggling bibles or lose the trailer?

I know that you need help from your hubby to interpret - so I won't get frustrated with your slowness of mind. But if you recall - I gave Willow 24 hours to respond to my challenge. All he had to do was agree or tell me to get stuffed. He did neither.

He chose to run away, Even pretend he did not know I challenged him, And he did not respond. That is why he has lost. He conceded that he could not provide any argument to prove his point - and further to disprove mine.

I hope that clarifies it for you - Miss Harikrish.

Did Willow's lose any money, If not then mommy smuggler still needs the money?

How is it a defeat if Willow gets to keep his money and your mommy has to go back to smuggling bibles or lose the trailer?
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2019 12:01:52 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:
How is it a defeat if Willow gets to keep his money and your mommy has to go back to smuggling bibles or lose the trailer?

I know that you need help from your hubby to interpret - so I won't get frustrated with your slowness of mind. But if you recall - I gave Willow 24 hours to respond to my challenge. All he had to do was agree or tell me to get stuffed. He did neither.

He chose to run away, Even pretend he did not know I challenged him, And he did not respond. That is why he has lost. He conceded that he could not provide any argument to prove his point - and further to disprove mine.

I hope that clarifies it for you - Miss Harikrish.

Did Willow's lose any money, If not then mommy smuggler still needs the money?

How is it a defeat if Willow gets to keep his money and your mommy has to go back to smuggling bibles or lose the trailer?

Geeziz, Tradie is getting more deluded by the day. He must be getting one hell of a sore neck from constantly looking over his shoulder. He comes up with a different conspiracy story every day.
He never addresses his posts to anyone for some odd reason then expects everyone is going to search down and read every one of his bitter, Accusing posts.

Hey, Then there was the one, (and you won't believe anyone could ever dream up such crap) about, (hah, Hah, Choke, Snort) evil being the evidence for the existence of God! Like, What the? ! .
Normally, Something like that is completely quashed and dismissed in seconds by explaining that it is a very classic case (if not an extremely over-exaggerated blatant case) of a non sequitur.

But we may as well milk this one for what it's worth, Drag it out a bit more and watch in amazement at how much deeper Tradie is going to dig his hole. I bet that, As we speak, He is sending back the Bobcat and going for one of those giant Komatsus.
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2019 6:01:52 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Willows wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

How is it a defeat if Willow gets to keep his money and your mommy has to go back to smuggling bibles or lose the trailer?

I know that you need help from your hubby to interpret - so I won't get frustrated with your slowness of mind. But if you recall - I gave Willow 24 hours to respond to my challenge. All he had to do was agree or tell me to get stuffed. He did neither.

He chose to run away, Even pretend he did not know I challenged him, And he did not respond. That is why he has lost. He conceded that he could not provide any argument to prove his point - and further to disprove mine.

I hope that clarifies it for you - Miss Harikrish.

Did Willow's lose any money, If not then mommy smuggler still needs the money?

How is it a defeat if Willow gets to keep his money and your mommy has to go back to smuggling bibles or lose the trailer?

Geeziz, Tradie is getting more deluded by the day. He must be getting one hell of a sore neck from constantly looking over his shoulder. He comes up with a different conspiracy story every day.
He never addresses his posts to anyone for some odd reason then expects everyone is going to search down and read every one of his bitter, Accusing posts.

Hey, Then there was the one, (and you won't believe anyone could ever dream up such crap) about, (hah, Hah, Choke, Snort) evil being the evidence for the existence of God! Like, What the? ! .
Normally, Something like that is completely quashed and dismissed in seconds by explaining that it is a very classic case (if not an extremely over-exaggerated blatant case) of a non sequitur.

But we may as well milk this one for what it's worth, Drag it out a bit more and watch in amazement at how much deeper Tradie is going to dig his hole. I bet that, As we speak, He is sending back the Bobcat and going for one of those giant Komatsus.

It's hilarious to see you're under your own delusion willowed.

You make these stupid challenges and then predict that the person you're challenging will not respond, And when invariably they do, You run away to another thread and boast there that you've won. Simple, Predictable and dishonest.

Now instead of addressing the issue, You're going to rant about how wrong TS is. You never say how, Or why. That's not you. You only insist they are wrong. No logic. No reasoning. No debate.

Is it any wonder most people pass up your silly posts for the inconsequential excrement they are?

Please, Go repeat some more silly zero reply post and leave the debate to people who know how to do it.
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2019 6:04:11 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

How is it a defeat if Willow gets to keep his money and your mommy has to go back to smuggling bibles or lose the trailer?

I know that you need help from your hubby to interpret - so I won't get frustrated with your slowness of mind. But if you recall - I gave Willow 24 hours to respond to my challenge. All he had to do was agree or tell me to get stuffed. He did neither.

He chose to run away, Even pretend he did not know I challenged him, And he did not respond. That is why he has lost. He conceded that he could not provide any argument to prove his point - and further to disprove mine.

I hope that clarifies it for you - Miss Harikrish.

Did Willow's lose any money, If not then mommy smuggler still needs the money?

How is it a defeat if Willow gets to keep his money and your mommy has to go back to smuggling bibles or lose the trailer?

TS doesn't perform incestuous Hindu rites with his mother like you do. He isn't Hindu. I consider that a win.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2019 5:04:07 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

How is it a defeat if Willow gets to keep his money and your mommy has to go back to smuggling bibles or lose the trailer?

I know that you need help from your hubby to interpret - so I won't get frustrated with your slowness of mind. But if you recall - I gave Willow 24 hours to respond to my challenge. All he had to do was agree or tell me to get stuffed. He did neither.

He chose to run away, Even pretend he did not know I challenged him, And he did not respond. That is why he has lost. He conceded that he could not provide any argument to prove his point - and further to disprove mine.

I hope that clarifies it for you - Miss Harikrish.

Did Willow's lose any money, If not then mommy smuggler still needs the money?

How is it a defeat if Willow gets to keep his money and your mommy has to go back to smuggling bibles or lose the trailer?

TS doesn't perform incestuous Hindu rites with his mother like you do. He isn't Hindu. I consider that a win.

The nigger Ethang is confused. He posted a link to Harikrish a Hindu businessman. Now he joins Tradesecret a eunuch pastor who sends his mother to smuggle bibles to pay off the mortgate on their trailer, To claim Harikrish is a woman.
What happens when Ethang5 a black nigger low IQ slave teams up with Tradesecret a white eunuch mommy's pimp? You get Christianity! Lol!

Any wonder the Jews rejected the eunuch Jesus and the Romans crucified Jesus.
John 19:23 When the soldiers crucified Jesus, They took his clothes, Dividing them into four shares, One for each of them, With the undergarment remaining. This garment was seamless, Woven in one piece from top to bottom.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2019 12:59:05 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

How is it a defeat if Willow gets to keep his money and your mommy has to go back to smuggling bibles or lose the trailer?

I know that you need help from your hubby to interpret - so I won't get frustrated with your slowness of mind. But if you recall - I gave Willow 24 hours to respond to my challenge. All he had to do was agree or tell me to get stuffed. He did neither.

He chose to run away, Even pretend he did not know I challenged him, And he did not respond. That is why he has lost. He conceded that he could not provide any argument to prove his point - and further to disprove mine.

I hope that clarifies it for you - Miss Harikrish.

Did Willow's lose any money, If not then mommy smuggler still needs the money?

How is it a defeat if Willow gets to keep his money and your mommy has to go back to smuggling bibles or lose the trailer?

TS doesn't perform incestuous Hindu rites with his mother like you do. He isn't Hindu. I consider that a win.

The nigger Ethang is confused.

Nope. TS is not Hindu. He doesn't perform incestuous Hindu rites with his mother like you do. No confusion there.

How is that not a win? Anyone having to sleep with you would be a loss. Hindu rite or no.

You have no friends remember?
Harikrish
Posts: 30,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2019 1:56:23 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
ethang5 wrote:

The nigger Ethang is confused.

You are our proof and exhibit of a black African slave. The curse of Ham condemned all black Africans to slavery. You validate the biblical curse of Ham.

The curse of Ham condemns all black Africans to slavery.

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

From African slaves to African shitholes.


https://i. Ytimg. Com/vi/RfIcDEI1jWU/hqdefault. Jpg
http://www. Brh. Org. Uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/slavedealer. Jpg
http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://africanah. Org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FabriceMarrons2014c. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free.
Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.


Meet some Africans.
https://youtu. Be/1X2NRNVujhA
https://youtu. Be/2TPFBI2sYik
https://youtu. Be/_KytZItUQQk

Meet African doctors.
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Read Ethang's disparaging comment about his country and people.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.