Total Posts:26|Showing Posts:1-26
Jump to topic:

Are athiests decived by Luciferian moles?

anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2019 7:38:05 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Most Christians do not know church history so they are ignorant about the origins of the word atonement that automatically creates the idea of suffering in hell forever as God's justice. Therefore, Atheists stop believing in God and the supernatural, Or they join the occult to trust Ra (Lucifer).

But they do no know Martin Luther was a Luciferian mole and created the reformation movement of part of a grand Luciferian plan to implement their famous and effective strategy UNSOLVABLE PROBLEM=> REACTION = SOLUTION. This is when they create an unsolvable problem, The public reacts to the problem that can't be fixed, And then they create the solution to the problem and become heroes, God taught them this technique so they could get to where they are today on Christ's "perception way" to control His power,

The original gospel of Christ or "good news" is that everyone lives forever in eternity, And even Lucifer returns home as a prodigal Son after His spirit orb survives hell fire that will destroy his body and soul, Christ-Adam taught the prodigal Son parable referring to himself as the older Son and Ra (Lucifer) as the younger Son. Christ needed to overcome his self-righteousness of Adam's reincarnated dragon like we all do.

The good news gospel became a bad news gospel as the Luciferians created the ides of suffering in hell forever as an "unsolvable problem". Everyone is born a sinner and deserves to die unless we are baptized and believe in the imaginary god, Jesus Christ.

The unsolvable problem they created is solved by this foolish Christ.

Good new become bad news immediately. The truth is the opposite. Babies are born into the first heaven and God uses that truth to clean out the subconscious past lives and karma they may have in their soul, And when they die and go to Shoel, They can transfer to the second heaven and know God, The Creator, Forgives and forgets all past sins because of His grace.

The grace of God has been turned upside down by evil religions, Deceived theologians, And Lucifernian moles like Martin Luther.

UNSOLVABLE ETERNAL PROBEM OF SIN=> PUBLIC REACTION => SOLUTION IS CHRIST

What a bunch of bullsh*t the Luciferians created by the authorization of God to move all the money power to them to end the Cosmic War.

Brilliant! Checkmate. Game over for Ra (Lucifer).

Go back to the 1957 Albert Pike vision. Even the eyes of the atheists see God in in the end in their hearts and will live forever. We all were born to live forever. The occult and Luciferian outer kingdom prophets have completely misunderstood the 1957 vision from God.

Go occult Israel! You are predestinated to become gods and goddesses in Christ.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2019 7:48:35 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
The incredible fact of the word atonement is meticulously recorded in history, But the public narratives are carefully controlled by God so no one sees the truth. DDO needs to be very discrete about this knowledge so the 12 apostle can roll out the truth in God's timing and not man's timing, Or the dragon butts in to stop it. Be discrete with the truth so God can fix His broken body of spirit-orbs by "collective consciousness of awareness" that is gaining traction on earth. Go along with the narrative the ETs are from outer space. Walk in the "perception way" of Christ with the public until Christ is ready to reveal the truth to everyone.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2019 5:15:58 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
This simple post shows how the atonement doctrine evolved over 16th centuries and has unwittingly trapped atheists by the PROBLEM=> REACTION => SOLUTION technique of power and control.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2019 5:39:29 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Most Christians do not know church history so they are ignorant about the origins of the word atonement that automatically creates the idea of suffering in hell forever as God's justice. Therefore, Atheists stop believing in God and the supernatural, Or they join the occult to trust Ra (Lucifer).

It is true that a lot of Christians do not know much about church history. But it is also true that a lot of Christians do know church history. And it is also true that a lot of non-Christians think that they know a lot about church history but do not and have their own agenda which they prefer.

The origins of the word atonement is completely unrelated to the idea of Hell. The idea of people suffering in Hell has to do with sin and with a holy God who is just. Atheists do not stop believing in God. They never believed in the first place. People stopped believing in the supernatural during the rise of enlightenment and secularism. Lucifer has always had his followers.

But they do no know Martin Luther was a Luciferian mole and created the reformation movement of part of a grand Luciferian plan to implement their famous and effective strategy UNSOLVABLE PROBLEM=> REACTION = SOLUTION. This is when they create an unsolvable problem, The public reacts to the problem that can't be fixed, And then they create the solution to the problem and become heroes, God taught them this technique so they could get to where they are today on Christ's "perception way" to control His power,

Martin Luther was not a Luciferian mole. He was a reformer in the Roman Catholic church. Like other catholic priests he was concerned about the state of the catholic church - that it was more interested in money and power over the gospel of Jesus. Hw wrote his thesis and posted them in the place that every other priest did at the same time and historically. Luther pretty much called out the pope's nephew on indulgences and this created a serious problem for the pope and the catholic church.

Luther reading the book of Romans - became aware that the righteousness that the church had been teaching about was not the same as the righteousness that Paul had been preaching about. Over the years - this difference in understanding of the word had led the Roman Church down one path - a path which had led the church into a slavery of the church and its clergy. Luther saw this and challenged it - which led to his own excommunication eventually.

He pointed out that the righteousness we need must come from God. Read Romans 10. :3. Like the Jews before them, The Catholics had turned back to the law - to find righteousness in themselves by keeping it. Paul and now Luther was saying "no - righteousness comes from God. The Catholics and the Jews sought to establish their own and refused to submit to God's righteousness. Romans 3:4 Christ is the end of the law - so that those who believe may receive his righteousness.

the point was - they did not create an impossible problem. That impossible problem already existed in man's heart from the time of Adam. Their eyes were blind - and their hearts were cold. The only way to thaw the heart of humanity was the warm blood of Christ - payment for sins - and the appropriation of righteousness from God. It requires faith in Christ. The Catholics wanted to sell salvation. Luther said - sorry friends - it is free. The Catholics wanted power and Luther wanted to give the power to the people. It is a free gift - there is no control or manipulation in it at all.

The original gospel of Christ or "good news" is that everyone lives forever in eternity, And even Lucifer returns home as a prodigal Son after His spirit orb survives hell fire that will destroy his body and soul, Christ-Adam taught the prodigal Son parable referring to himself as the older Son and Ra (Lucifer) as the younger Son. Christ needed to overcome his self-righteousness of Adam's reincarnated dragon like we all do.

The gospel's good news is that Jesus - the promised messiah had arrived to set his people free. You reject this good news - because you reject that his purpose was directed towards saving his people from their sins. The bible does promise eternal life - but it also promises life abundantly in the here and now. We have a now and a not yet salvation. Lucifer - has a place reserved for him called the lake of fire. He is not and never has been the prodigal son of the parables. Jesus would hardly call himself a Pharisee which is what the elder son represents in the parable. The Pharisees refused to accept that God would save sinners - that he would add to his numbers the gentiles. The Pharisees were arrogant - heart harded - and selfish - not realising the mercy and grace of the Father.

The good news gospel became a bad news gospel as the Luciferians created the ides of suffering in hell forever as an "unsolvable problem". Everyone is born a sinner and deserves to die unless we are baptized and believe in the imaginary god, Jesus Christ.

the good news remains the good news because Jesus the promised messiah has come. Every day new people come to know him as Lord and Saviour and are granted new life in him. They are forgiven of their sins and they commence a new life being led by the Holy Spirit as he sanctifies them to become holy and blameless children of God.

the good news remains because every person who turns to Jesus will be saved. This is the promise - and it has not changed. Hell is awaiting those who refuse to bow the knee to Jesus. God is eternally holy and cannot change. His love and mercy are eternal just as his wrath and his punishment are. We are all born sinners - since Adam. Baptism is not a saving tool. Baptism is a sign of the covenant - a sign of the promise that Jesus has come.

The unsolvable problem they created is solved by this foolish Christ.

The greeks thought it foolish too - and the jews thought it a stumbling block. See you are not alone. The cross is God's answer to the impossible problem- and you are too stubborn and to blind and arrogant to see that God is much wiser than you.

Good new become bad news immediately. The truth is the opposite. Babies are born into the first heaven and God uses that truth to clean out the subconscious past lives and karma they may have in their soul, And when they die and go to Shoel, They can transfer to the second heaven and know God, The Creator, Forgives and forgets all past sins because of His grace.


nonsense. The good news remains good news. The promised messiah remains. Babies are not born in heaven. Jesus contradicted that error. Reincarnaction is a dangerous lie and permits people to live evil lies. There are no second chances once you have lived your one life and die. We don't get a second chance after we die.

The grace of God has been turned upside down by evil religions, Deceived theologians, And Lucifernian moles like Martin Luther.


you are a sad and pathetic worker of iniquity. You call what is good evil and what is evil good. You call the work of Christ the work of Satan.

UNSOLVABLE ETERNAL PROBEM OF SIN=> PUBLIC REACTION => SOLUTION IS CHRIST

Christ is the solution - he is the light of the world. The problem of the world is sin - and sin can only be remedied by Jesus. It is all about God - and not about us. You want to worship humanity - I will worship the God of the universe Jesus Christ.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2019 7:37:12 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Tradesecret, Christians such as yourself will not change their minds about what they believe the Bible means no matter what truth is placed before them about the imaginary god Jesus Christ and the foolish all-male racist trinity. Nothing. Atheists understand the dilemma well.

Therefore, God is sending the ETs to nuke the Bible and temporarily replace it with the ETs and Law of One to remove all the dumb religious ideas on the planet. I do not condemn you. You will live forever, Everyone will based on Matt 12. That is the good news gospel. But your dumb idea that I am born in sin and deserve to die is BAD NEWS and condemns me to hell suffering forever. Christ only suffered for less than a day. I will suffer **forever**. That means, Your imaginary god is UNJUST, And you believed in a fake news gospel of man.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2019 9:38:58 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Tradesecret, Christians such as yourself will not change their minds about what they believe the Bible means no matter what truth is placed before them about the imaginary god Jesus Christ and the foolish all-male racist trinity. Nothing. Atheists understand the dilemma well.

And there is a reason for that. We don't need to change our minds when the truth is obvious and reasoned. I don't think the Trinity is all male by the way. That is just another one of your lies that you peddle - and is not true.

Therefore, God is sending the ETs to nuke the Bible and temporarily replace it with the ETs and Law of One to remove all the dumb religious ideas on the planet. I do not condemn you. You will live forever, Everyone will based on Matt 12.

when the aliens come - there will be something to support you. Until then it is also garbage and lies. You have not one thing to base this on.

That is the good news gospel. But your dumb idea that I am born in sin and deserve to die is BAD NEWS and condemns me to hell suffering forever. Christ only suffered for less than a day. I will suffer **forever**. That means, Your imaginary god is UNJUST, And you believed in a fake news gospel of man.

You are born in sin. There is no doubt about this. This does not condemn you to sin though. Only a child would reason that way. Hell is eternal separation from God. You can put whatever spin you like on it - but it is your choice.

Christ suffered for the entire world's sins for less than a day. He could do this because he alone was perfect. Your sin - entirely your choice - separated you from a holy God. God required justice for this sin - because sin - any sin - is the ultimate opposite of God. Suffering forever is the punishment you choose for rejecting God. Jesus' death on the other hand was the rejection of God on this planet. Jesus took that rejection on himself - and still bore it for us - so that we could have life.

The fact that this does not resonate with you is sad. It also reveals where your heart is. And that makes me sadder. Stop with the deception you have taken on - and embrace the saviour of this world.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2019 9:50:48 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
***Tradesecret wrote: And there is a reason for that. We don't need to change our minds when the truth is obvious and reasoned. I don't think the Trinity is all male by the way. That is just another one of your lies that you peddle - and is not true.

You admit nothing can change your mind and justify the nonsensical behavior. That is a mind taught to believe the established authority is the evidence in a person, And that is the thought processes of a child to a parent. The eternal parent is supposed to be the living god of life, And not dead prophets. The living water of revelation is the light of God that fills the textual cups of the Biblical prophets. Does the rest of Christianity believe what you think about the female trinity god like you do?

***when the aliens come - there will be something to support you. Until then it is also garbage and lies. You have not one thing to base this on.


Evidence has been gathered for 70 years. The government is now publicly involved in the future disclosure of ETs.

**You are born in sin. There is no doubt about this.

I am? Where in the Bible do it say that "unfixable problem"? Nowhere. It is part of the grand design of PROBLEM => REACTION => SOLUTION of those at the top, The Bible says all have sinned and fallen short of glory of God, That does not say we are born in sin. It means we are to repent of all our "current" sins and slowly perfect ourselves to be like our Heavenly Father as instructed in the Sermon on the Mount. Christ saves us from our sins and not in our sins. We are translated when we stop sinning and trust in Yahweh completely 100% and not in man and the mortal illusions of time. Understanding eternal predestination power of God's grace through faith vs free will choice mortality is the key to becoming gods and goddesses vs angels.

***This does not condemn you to sin though. Only a child would reason that way. Hell is eternal separation from God. You can put whatever spin you like on it - but it is your choice.

OK. Show me in the Bible where we are born in sin and eternally separated from God by suffering in hell fire forever. I can show you scripture that says just the opposite. You have nothing but conjecture and assumptions of religions and theologians--doctrines and commandments of men.

***Christ suffered for the entire world's sins for less than a day. He could do this because he alone was perfect.

My comment was not about the theology is an UNJUST punishment because His punishment would be FAR LESS than my punishment--by an eternity. Duh!

***Your sin - entirely your choice - separated you from a holy God.

Where does Bible say sin separates me from an eternal God? Sin only causes pain in mortality! This worn-out sin idea is from man. I am still alive. If God was separated from my body, Then my body would be dead. Duh! God is in everyone keeping them alive. He is he God of the living and not the dead. Duh! The separation doctrine is not of God. Show me in the Bible. Prove me wrong.

***God required justice for this sin - because sin - any sin - is the ultimate opposite of God.

That would imply that our mortal good works are also eternal from God, They are not. They are temporary. Mortality does not equal eternity. The eternal justice idea is dumb because a mortal earth is not the eternal home of God, God does not care about our past mortal sins, Christ said, "Your sins are forgiving you" when the people had not repented or been zed for REMISSION OF SINS. Therefore, Forgiveness of past sins and repentance of current sins are two different concepts. Remission means something stops. One person was a prostitute and was forgiven. God does not care about the past,

***Suffering forever is the punishment you choose for rejecting God.

Irrational thinking. Atheists go crazy because it is NOT TRUE.

***Jesus' death on the other hand was the rejection of God on this planet. Jesus took that rejection on himself - and still bore it for us - so that we could have life.

No. It was not a rejection of God. They rejected the perceiption of a man claiming to be God. It is no different than how you treat me. You do not believe in my revelations, But you are not rejecting God. You believe I am self-deceived. What you teach about Christ is nonsense from empty cups from dead Bible prophets.

***The fact that this does not resonate with you is sad. It also reveals where your heart is. And that makes me sadder. Stop with the deception you have taken on - and embrace the saviour of this world.

The only sad feelings are in your heart. I am happy. I would rather feel happy like me than sad like you, Proving the truth:

PROBLEM => REACTION => SOLUTION

THE ATHEISTS HAVE BEEN DECEIVED ABOUT THE TRUE MESSAGE OF CHRIST BY THE LUCIFERIAN METHODS
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Willows
Posts: 11,684
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2019 12:31:23 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Most Christians do not know church history so they are ignorant about the origins of the word atonement that automatically creates the idea of suffering in hell forever as God's justice.

Church History:
In the beginning, Way back in the dark ages, A bunch of wealthy, Ruling-class charlatans wearing white shoes and tacky gold jewelry and smoking Cohibas looked upon the meek and mild, Ignorant, Gullible frighteningly superstitious, Unruly and poor common folk and saw that it was not good.

And so the charlatans made up a heap of bullshite myths about a superstitious master who would severely punish the crap out of the common folk if they didn't do what they were told and work their butts off 24/7 and get paid a handful of salt for their labors.

And they got some Greek geek to write all said bullshite myths in a book and called it the BuyBull and saw that it was good.

And so, To this very day the draconian, Primitive, Cruel tradition continues where the obscene hierarchy of corrupt institutions snares its victims by preying on the poor, Vulnerable, Uneducated, Gullible, Naive and week.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,672
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2019 4:45:52 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Most Christians do not know church history so they are ignorant about the origins of the word atonement that automatically creates the idea of suffering in hell forever as God's justice. Therefore, Atheists stop believing in God and the supernatural, Or they join the occult to trust Ra (Lucifer).

But they do no know Martin Luther was a Luciferian mole and created the reformation movement of part of a grand Luciferian plan to implement their famous and effective strategy UNSOLVABLE PROBLEM=> REACTION = SOLUTION. This is when they create an unsolvable problem, The public reacts to the problem that can't be fixed, And then they create the solution to the problem and become heroes, God taught them this technique so they could get to where they are today on Christ's "perception way" to control His power,

The original gospel of Christ or "good news" is that everyone lives forever in eternity, And even Lucifer returns home as a prodigal Son after His spirit orb survives hell fire that will destroy his body and soul, Christ-Adam taught the prodigal Son parable referring to himself as the older Son and Ra (Lucifer) as the younger Son. Christ needed to overcome his self-righteousness of Adam's reincarnated dragon like we all do.

The good news gospel became a bad news gospel as the Luciferians created the ides of suffering in hell forever as an "unsolvable problem". Everyone is born a sinner and deserves to die unless we are baptized and believe in the imaginary god, Jesus Christ.

The unsolvable problem they created is solved by this foolish Christ.

Good new become bad news immediately. The truth is the opposite. Babies are born into the first heaven and God uses that truth to clean out the subconscious past lives and karma they may have in their soul, And when they die and go to Shoel, They can transfer to the second heaven and know God, The Creator, Forgives and forgets all past sins because of His grace.

The grace of God has been turned upside down by evil religions, Deceived theologians, And Lucifernian moles like Martin Luther.

UNSOLVABLE ETERNAL PROBEM OF SIN=> PUBLIC REACTION => SOLUTION IS CHRIST

What a bunch of bullsh*t the Luciferians created by the authorization of God to move all the money power to them to end the Cosmic War.

Brilliant! Checkmate. Game over for Ra (Lucifer).

Go back to the 1957 Albert Pike vision. Even the eyes of the atheists see God in in the end in their hearts and will live forever. We all were born to live forever. The occult and Luciferian outer kingdom prophets have completely misunderstood the 1957 vision from God.

Go occult Israel! You are predestinated to become gods and goddesses in Christ.

Nobody noticed the disconnect in your OP which is: Are athiests decived by Luciferian moles?
But the rest of your post is attacking Christians for being ignorant and deceived by Luciferians. Get confused often?
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2019 7:08:35 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
The OP is a question not a statement of fact. The insane and illogical doctrines of Christianity created the atheist movement from God in the first place. That is the point of the post. Duh!

We know the word "atonement" in 1611 came from Luciferians because they always use the same pattern of power and control that God taught them. PROBLEM => REACTION => SOLUTION.

The technique has worked to transfer all the money power to them in endless examples of where they have used the paradigm to gain power and control over the entire world. Anyone who sees the truth will join what they assume is the winning team. And it is. The 12 Apostle of God will stick to the truth and turn to Christ, The competent Son, Realizing the exposed technique served its purpose for God and is no longer needed with Christ and the Golden Rule.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2019 12:12:21 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
***Tradesecret wrote: And there is a reason for that. We don't need to change our minds when the truth is obvious and reasoned. I don't think the Trinity is all male by the way. That is just another one of your lies that you peddle - and is not true.

You admit nothing can change your mind and justify the nonsensical behavior. That is a mind taught to believe the established authority is the evidence in a person, And that is the thought processes of a child to a parent. The eternal parent is supposed to be the living god of life, And not dead prophets. The living water of revelation is the light of God that fills the textual cups of the Biblical prophets. Does the rest of Christianity believe what you think about the female trinity god like you do?

Don't twist my words. I did not admit nothing can change my mind. I said I don't need to change my mind when the truth is obvious and reasoned. Quite different things. My mind has not been taught to believe anything but what I choose to believe. You talk riddles - the Spirit of God often changes my mind. He leads me and teaches me and changes me. Once I believed in full immersion baptism, Now I believe in sprinkling. Once I believed Arminianism - now I am reformed. Once I believed in the notion that I did not need to go to church - now I am convinced that I should not forsake the church. You live in such a deluded world. I don't think the Trinity is male or female. God does not have a sex. He is God. God is not sexual. Sex is a construct for animals and humans to multiply. God does not need or want to multiply.

***when the aliens come - there will be something to support you. Until then it is also garbage and lies. You have not one thing to base this on.

Evidence has been gathered for 70 years. The government is now publicly involved in the future disclosure of ETs.

Not a scrap of evidence.

**You are born in sin. There is no doubt about this.

I am? Where in the Bible do it say that "unfixable problem"? Nowhere. It is part of the grand design of PROBLEM => REACTION => SOLUTION of those at the top, The Bible says all have sinned and fallen short of glory of God, That does not say we are born in sin. It means we are to repent of all our "current" sins and slowly perfect ourselves to be like our Heavenly Father as instructed in the Sermon on the Mount. Christ saves us from our sins and not in our sins. We are translated when we stop sinning and trust in Yahweh completely 100% and not in man and the mortal illusions of time. Understanding eternal predestination power of God's grace through faith vs free will choice mortality is the key to becoming gods and goddesses vs angels.

Paul says in Romans - that from Adam death has reigned. The death that he is referring to is covenantal death. Separation from God - everyone is born on death row - dying covenantally - we shall die physically. In Christ - and only those in Christ live covenantally, And then at the resurrection will live eternally. Sin is what separates everyone from God - and this is proven to be true because everyone dies and then is judged. One life and then judgment.

***This does not condemn you to sin though. Only a child would reason that way. Hell is eternal separation from God. You can put whatever spin you like on it - but it is your choice.

OK. Show me in the Bible where we are born in sin and eternally separated from God by suffering in hell fire forever. I can show you scripture that says just the opposite. You have nothing but conjecture and assumptions of religions and theologians--doctrines and commandments of men.

I did in the above verses - you cannot show me the opposite in the bible without your additions or deletions or perversion of the bible.

***Christ suffered for the entire world's sins for less than a day. He could do this because he alone was perfect.

My comment was not about the theology is an UNJUST punishment because His punishment would be FAR LESS than my punishment--by an eternity. Duh!

What does that even mean? Put it into words that mean something.

***Your sin - entirely your choice - separated you from a holy God.

Where does Bible say sin separates me from an eternal God? Sin only causes pain in mortality! This worn-out sin idea is from man. I am still alive. If God was separated from my body, Then my body would be dead. Duh! God is in everyone keeping them alive. He is he God of the living and not the dead. Duh! The separation doctrine is not of God. Show me in the Bible. Prove me wrong.

God sustains everything by his power. But Every person is on death row - Go back and read Romans. We are already sentenced to death for our sin. We are the walking dead - zombies - until the Holy Spirit of God enlivens us through his regeneration - by faith in Christ Jesus' death and resurrection from the dead - dying on the cross for our sin.

***God required justice for this sin - because sin - any sin - is the ultimate opposite of God.

That would imply that our mortal good works are also eternal from God, They are not. They are temporary. Mortality does not equal eternity. The eternal justice idea is dumb because a mortal earth is not the eternal home of God, God does not care about our past mortal sins, Christ said, "Your sins are forgiving you" when the people had not repented or been zed for REMISSION OF SINS. Therefore, Forgiveness of past sins and repentance of current sins are two different concepts. Remission means something stops. One person was a prostitute and was forgiven. God does not care about the past,

the bible typically talks of heaven and earth together. The bible teaches that God came to earth - and that heaven will be on earth. People's good works on this planet don't bring salvation. Good works are only those works done for the glory of God, Not the glory of man.

***Suffering forever is the punishment you choose for rejecting God.

Irrational thinking. Atheists go crazy because it is NOT TRUE.

Atheists go crazy because they reject reason - and rationality which is only found by trusting God.

***Jesus' death on the other hand was the rejection of God on this planet. Jesus took that rejection on himself - and still bore it for us - so that we could have life.

No. It was not a rejection of God. They rejected the perceiption of a man claiming to be God. It is no different than how you treat me. You do not believe in my revelations, But you are not rejecting God. You believe I am self-deceived. What you teach about Christ is nonsense from empty cups from dead Bible prophets.

you are self deceived. You are not god's prophet. Rejecting Jesus was rejecting god. Jesus is God. If you want to know what God looks like? Look at Jesus. If you want to know how much God loves you - look at the cross.

***The fact that this does not resonate with you is sad. It also reveals where your heart is. And that makes me sadder. Stop with the deception you have taken on - and embrace the saviour of this world.

The only sad feelings are in your heart. I am happy. I would rather feel happy like me than sad like you, Proving the truth:

Then you are self-deluded, Arrogant, And not humble. I have the joy of God in my heart, Life, And all that I do. My sadness flows only by your rejection of truth. Sadness and joy are not opposites.

PROBLEM => REACTION => SOLUTION

THE ATHEISTS HAVE BEEN DECEIVED ABOUT THE TRUE MESSAGE OF CHRIST BY THE LUCIFERIAN METHODS


As you are deluded.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,672
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2019 2:42:25 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
The OP is a question not a statement of fact. The insane and illogical doctrines of Christianity created the atheist movement from God in the first place. That is the point of the post. Duh!

We know the word "atonement" in 1611 came from Luciferians because they always use the same pattern of power and control that God taught them. PROBLEM => REACTION => SOLUTION.

The technique has worked to transfer all the money power to them in endless examples of where they have used the paradigm to gain power and control over the entire world. Anyone who sees the truth will join what they assume is the winning team. And it is. The 12 Apostle of God will stick to the truth and turn to Christ, The competent Son, Realizing the exposed technique served its purpose for God and is no longer needed with Christ and the Golden Rule.

You said Ra(Lucifer) is the son of God. How could the Christians have created Ra(Lucifer) or Satan when God created everything?

Read your nonsense.

1. Anon said: The serpent, Devil, Satan, And the dragon are the same thing of darkness. Ra (Lucifer) lives at a different frequency in the third heaven. He is a Son of God and not an angel.
To Everyone: All Your Past Sins Are Forgiven

2. Anon wrote: Ra (Lucifer) is typified as a snake because His ideas, Glory, And love evoke the dragon created in our spirit-orbs called Satan. Satan or the dragon and his beast system will be removed by God in eternity.

3. Anon wrote: Ra and Lucifer are the same Son of God. Lucifer in an analogy in the Bible because the name is not a real person. Ra and the ET technology no one would understand except the elect standing on the sea of glass.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2019 8:25:02 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
The OP is a question not a statement of fact. The insane and illogical doctrines of Christianity created the atheist movement from God in the first place. That is the point of the post. Duh!

We know the word "atonement" in 1611 came from Luciferians because they always use the same pattern of power and control that God taught them. PROBLEM => REACTION => SOLUTION.

The technique has worked to transfer all the money power to them in endless examples of where they have used the paradigm to gain power and control over the entire world. Anyone who sees the truth will join what they assume is the winning team. And it is. The 12 Apostle of God will stick to the truth and turn to Christ, The competent Son, Realizing the exposed technique served its purpose for God and is no longer needed with Christ and the Golden Rule.

You said Ra(Lucifer) is the son of God. How could the Christians have created Ra(Lucifer) or Satan when God created everything?

Read your nonsense.

1. Anon said: The serpent, Devil, Satan, And the dragon are the same thing of darkness. Ra (Lucifer) lives at a different frequency in the third heaven. He is a Son of God and not an angel.
To Everyone: All Your Past Sins Are Forgiven

2. Anon wrote: Ra (Lucifer) is typified as a snake because His ideas, Glory, And love evoke the dragon created in our spirit-orbs called Satan. Satan or the dragon and his beast system will be removed by God in eternity.

3. Anon wrote: Ra and Lucifer are the same Son of God. Lucifer in an analogy in the Bible because the name is not a real person. Ra and the ET technology no one would understand except the elect standing on the sea of glass.

The Luciferians created the dumb ideas about Lucifer, Satan, And hell to hide the truth from the public. Duh! They manage and control all the paradigms we see by controlling the evidence, Like adding 20% text changes to the NT.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,672
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2019 8:40:09 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
The OP is a question not a statement of fact. The insane and illogical doctrines of Christianity created the atheist movement from God in the first place. That is the point of the post. Duh!

We know the word "atonement" in 1611 came from Luciferians because they always use the same pattern of power and control that God taught them. PROBLEM => REACTION => SOLUTION.

The technique has worked to transfer all the money power to them in endless examples of where they have used the paradigm to gain power and control over the entire world. Anyone who sees the truth will join what they assume is the winning team. And it is. The 12 Apostle of God will stick to the truth and turn to Christ, The competent Son, Realizing the exposed technique served its purpose for God and is no longer needed with Christ and the Golden Rule.

You said Ra(Lucifer) is the son of God. How could the Christians have created Ra(Lucifer) or Satan when God created everything?

Read your nonsense.

1. Anon said: The serpent, Devil, Satan, And the dragon are the same thing of darkness. Ra (Lucifer) lives at a different frequency in the third heaven. He is a Son of God and not an angel.
To Everyone: All Your Past Sins Are Forgiven

2. Anon wrote: Ra (Lucifer) is typified as a snake because His ideas, Glory, And love evoke the dragon created in our spirit-orbs called Satan. Satan or the dragon and his beast system will be removed by God in eternity.

3. Anon wrote: Ra and Lucifer are the same Son of God. Lucifer in an analogy in the Bible because the name is not a real person. Ra and the ET technology no one would understand except the elect standing on the sea of glass.

The Luciferians created the dumb ideas about Lucifer, Satan, And hell to hide the truth from the public. Duh! They manage and control all the paradigms we see by controlling the evidence, Like adding 20% text changes to the NT.

Those are your words. You created Lucifer, Satan, ETs
1. Anon said: The serpent, Devil, Satan, And the dragon are the same thing of darkness. Ra (Lucifer) lives at a different frequency in the third heaven. He is a Son of God and not an angel.
To Everyone: All Your Past Sins Are Forgiven

2. Anon wrote: Ra (Lucifer) is typified as a snake because His ideas, Glory, And love evoke the dragon created in our spirit-orbs called Satan. Satan or the dragon and his beast system will be removed by God in eternity.

3. Anon wrote: Ra and Lucifer are the same Son of God. Lucifer in an analogy in the Bible because the name is not a real person. Ra and the ET technology no one would understand except the elect standing on the sea of glass.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2019 10:17:59 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
I stand by my words. They are more rational the Christianity.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,672
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2019 11:36:42 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
I stand by my words. They are more rational the Christianity.

How can they be more ration when you have to be corrected routinely?

Anon wrote: God does not think so. He has corrected me several times in here how our perception can change into truth in heaven itself as we live in mortal time, Time, And half-a-time. Being in heaven does not mean we are perfect yet. But we will be perfect when our bodies change into immortal gods and goddesses without tasting death:

Anon wrote: I stand by my beliefs. I stepped unto the sea of glass in May, And after that, I only get corrected by the prophets about once every two months. The sea of glass is quite an effective crystal ball in ALL OF US that is activated by repentance and faith in Yahweh by using the VERY simple rainbow covenant made to Abraham and all the prophets who saw the rainbow in the sky before Noah.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2019 3:33:03 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
I stand by my words. They are more rational the Christianity.

How can they be more ration when you have to be corrected routinely?

Anon wrote: God does not think so. He has corrected me several times in here how our perception can change into truth in heaven itself as we live in mortal time, Time, And half-a-time. Being in heaven does not mean we are perfect yet. But we will be perfect when our bodies change into immortal gods and goddesses without tasting death:

Anon wrote: I stand by my beliefs. I stepped unto the sea of glass in May, And after that, I only get corrected by the prophets about once every two months. The sea of glass is quite an effective crystal ball in ALL OF US that is activated by repentance and faith in Yahweh by using the VERY simple rainbow covenant made to Abraham and all the prophets who saw the rainbow in the sky before Noah.

Correcting mistakes is very rational since I am a man and not Yahweh Elohim. If not public, The mistakes are corrected in the heart and NO ONE ELSE KNOWS. Cool. But if mistakes are done publicly they need to ne corrected publicly. God does not let me make serious mistakes, Or He will unplug my computer from the wall if I am going the wrong direction in my spirit-orb.

Fortunately, , I have made very few mistakes in substance. I'm sure I have made a few undetected mistakes that will be corrected by someone else on the sea of glass with more knowledge than I have. The sea of glass only works with knowledge we already have in our heads, And then, The knowledge is reordered as good, Evil, Mortal, Eternal, Or destroyed in the lake of fire. Being destroyed in the lake of fire means the light of God shines on the idea and kills it. However, We will remember the life of the dead idea just like we remember the lives of dead people. It is a rather fascinating spiritual process as we walk in the light of God and learn how the four wheels of Ezekiel work in the book of Revelation.

Go occult Israel!
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,672
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2019 3:24:52 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
I stand by my words. They are more rational the Christianity.

How can they be more ration when you have to be corrected routinely?

Anon wrote: God does not think so. He has corrected me several times in here how our perception can change into truth in heaven itself as we live in mortal time, Time, And half-a-time. Being in heaven does not mean we are perfect yet. But we will be perfect when our bodies change into immortal gods and goddesses without tasting death:

Anon wrote: I stand by my beliefs. I stepped unto the sea of glass in May, And after that, I only get corrected by the prophets about once every two months. The sea of glass is quite an effective crystal ball in ALL OF US that is activated by repentance and faith in Yahweh by using the VERY simple rainbow covenant made to Abraham and all the prophets who saw the rainbow in the sky before Noah.

Correcting mistakes is very rational since I am a man and not Yahweh Elohim. If not public, The mistakes are corrected in the heart and NO ONE ELSE KNOWS. Cool. But if mistakes are done publicly they need to ne corrected publicly. God does not let me make serious mistakes, Or He will unplug my computer from the wall if I am going the wrong direction in my spirit-orb.

Fortunately, , I have made very few mistakes in substance. I'm sure I have made a few undetected mistakes that will be corrected by someone else on the sea of glass with more knowledge than I have. The sea of glass only works with knowledge we already have in our heads, And then, The knowledge is reordered as good, Evil, Mortal, Eternal, Or destroyed in the lake of fire. Being destroyed in the lake of fire means the light of God shines on the idea and kills it. However, We will remember the life of the dead idea just like we remember the lives of dead people. It is a rather fascinating spiritual process as we walk in the light of God and learn how the four wheels of Ezekiel work in the book of Revelation.

Go occult Israel!

But you did have your computer unplugged. Before that your bank account was emptied and before that you mind was turned blank. It's happening to you all the time.

Read your unplugging confession.

Anon wrote: Just as I finished this post to EThang5, My computer shut down and was completely black. Then immediately afterward, I had vision of a very strange-looking spider appear. If I didn't know better, I would believe it was a real spider. Unlike any spider I have ever seen in my life, It had a complete red butt, Unlike the black widow spider that has a black butt. I watched it crawl completely over the dark screen of my computer, Then it disappeared.

Anon wrote: Then the Lord revealed in the light, Like turning on a light bulb with no words, The meaning of the spider. Evolution on earth allows the counterfeit spider system of translation (8 legs=translation) of the ET genetics to flourish, But it is false, And Yahweh has designed the Matrix so the evidence will be contradictory; therefore, That scientists will never agree about evolution.

Anon wrote: The ETs walk in the light of God's love of the red butt, But they believe in the genetic reengineering because of the Ra evidence of occult power. When they figure out what an imposter Ra is by creating the fictitious CIA agent persona of Lucifer, They will drop the spider goal and desire to be gods and goddesses in one lifetime and not an ascended master in a million years of reincarnations and its harmful karma ideas as slaves to reincarnation, Karma, Sin, And death.

Anon wrote: It is important for all prophets to go onto the sea of glass. Had I had this vision two years ago, I would only be guessing about what the spider meant. Instead, God told me immediately what the vision means in a flash of light. For a minute, I just watched and said out loud, God why the hell did you turn off my computer and send the spider to crawl over the blank screen? I asked the question, Then He answered my question from the sea of glass. No need to open the Bible for an answer, For He has already revealed the new paradigms on DDO.

Anon wrote: The revelation was quite interesting as He has put the pieces together for EThang5 and his 10 observations. As God gets a 1000 elect on the sea of glass, The revelatory power will flood the earth with the truth. Especially, If the elect of occult Israel have large natural vocabularies and can be poor in spirit and lowly in heart at the same time. All power is God's.
croweupc
Posts: 57
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2019 5:35:14 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
It is confusing to me how I remained a Christian so long. (34) Christians argue every point in the Bible. But it is divinely inspired by God. Did you know Lucifer was just referring to a king in the OT. Read it! It is clearly about a man. Atheists are just people who are not convinced that God exists, Any other baggage you put on it is just as made up as the Bible you believe in.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2019 8:42:15 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
croweupc wrote:
It is confusing to me how I remained a Christian so long. (34) Christians argue every point in the Bible. But it is divinely inspired by God. Did you know Lucifer was just referring to a king in the OT. Read it! It is clearly about a man. Atheists are just people who are not convinced that God exists, Any other baggage you put on it is just as made up as the Bible you believe in.

The question about Lucifer is very logical. It has been answered on DDO months ago. Lucifer is not His real name, His name is Ra of the ETs that live inside the earth. He is like a CIA agent playing two opposite roles. Ra is for the inner earth that teaches the harmless Law of One. Lucifer is His name for the outer earth that evokes the dragon (Satan) in all of us by assumptions that are not true about the Cosmic War. This and many other paradigms have been explained for six months. Yahweh is using DDO as a spring board to fix the whole world.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
croweupc
Posts: 57
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2019 9:39:06 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
The question about Lucifer is very logical. It has been answered on DDO months ago. Lucifer is not His real name, His name is Ra of the ETs that live inside the earth. He is like a CIA agent playing two opposite roles. Ra is for the inner earth that teaches the harmless Law of One. Lucifer is His name for the outer earth that evokes the dragon (Satan) in all of us by assumptions that are not true about the Cosmic War. This and many other paradigms have been explained for six months. Yahweh is using DDO as a spring board to fix the whole world.

You are confused my friend!
Leaning
Posts: 2,665
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2019 12:26:20 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
croweupc wrote
It is confusing to me how I remained a Christian so long.


Habit definitely I'd think.
Maybe human condition.
Grew up with nice enough, Mean enough, Or apathetic enough people.
Some parts of it made/make sense or seem well enough.

Maybe?
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2019 8:50:24 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Harikrish wrote: But you did have your computer unplugged. Before that your bank account was emptied and before that you mind was turned blank. It's happening to you all the time.

Read your unplugging confession
.

I agree with the unplugged computer but not the bank account being emptied or my mind going blank, Which I never wrote happened.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,672
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2019 9:13:38 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote: But you did have your computer unplugged. Before that your bank account was emptied and before that you mind was turned blank. It's happening to you all the time.

Read your unplugging confession
.

I agree with the unplugged computer but not the bank account being emptied or my mind going blank, Which I never wrote happened.

Here is what you said:After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds. The event was so traumatic on me when I was 17,

It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible. Then I have to deal with people like Harikrish, Who is not who he claims to be, Chasing me around and lying to discredit me as a person. His purpose on the board is to create confusion and put other people down.

I spent 40 years getting the correct Biblical paradigms in place, And then I entered the first heaven when I was 57. I did not stand on the sea of glass until I was age 60 about 5 months ago. . For example, I know about Paul's writing about God is not the author of confusion but I said God "causes" the confusion. The words author and causes are two different words.

Anon wrote: God gave me the evidence I needed to reveal I am the reincarnated Noah. This is why I believe what I do. I am not an idiot dreamer. I stand on PHYSICAL facts and evidence. For example, When I first came in here, I did not poop for 17 days. God removed the poop from my intestines supernaturally. 17=1+7=8 8=translation. I had no pain or discomfort. In fact, I liked not going to the bathroom but still eating like a pig. I cannot stop what God wants to do with me. This is only one example of physical evidence God has given me to keep walking in the light.

Anon was also reincarnated as Noah in his past 3 lives. But he did not know he was Noah even though his constipation was torturing him. He called the area of his pain a hell hole.

Anon wrote: I have had at least three past lives to serve God. I was a man tortured to death for my beliefs in the 16th century, But I did not know I was Noah. Everyone is clueless in Sheol who they were. I did not want to come back to this hell hole planet, But here I am because I love Yahweh and He asked me to come back; therefore, I did. We do not need to come back to earth and suffer death over and over if we do not want to. We can just wait for the resurrection and work on the Golden Rule in Sheol.

So why was it different this time.

Anon explains: I am the reincarnated Noah. That is what the Lord told me while standing in front of him on the sea of glass in heaven.
Harikrish, I am not doing these posts, But the Lord is. He is the one that glorifies Himself on the outside until it was time to go forward as a secret weapon in the Lord's hands. I have personally met reincarnated Isaac and John the Baptist. I have two prophets working with me that hear the audible voice of Yahweh daily to correct me if I need it. The Lord said I will meet reincarnated Abraham and Jacob in the future.

I stand by my beliefs. I stepped unto the sea of glass in May, And after that, I only get corrected by the prophets about once every two months. The sea of glass is quite an effective crystal ball in ALL OF US that is activated by repentance and faith in Yahweh by using the VERY simple rainbow covenant made to Abraham and all the prophets who saw the rainbow in the sky before Noah.


You wrote: I have had at least three past lives to serve God. I was a man tortured to death for my beliefs in the 16th century, But I did not know I was Noah. Everyone is clueless in Sheol who they were. I did not want to come back to this hell hole planet, But here I am because I love Yahweh and He asked me to come back; therefore, I did. We do not need to come back to earth and suffer death over and over if we do not want to. We can just wait for the resurrection and work on the Golden Rule in Sheol.

God's economic system failed because it was not God's timing to reveal the ETs
The inner earth ETs have their own financial system trouble to deal with when they find out the truth about Ra and Lucifer.
Therefore, Fixing all the problems caused by the financial systems, Which is about 95% of the cause evil on earth, Which is caused by unemployment, Most of the trouble is fixed in 1 to 3 years after the audible voice of God tells me who to give the books to, Whoever that will be I do not know, And the rest of the trouble is fixed in 5 to 10 years.

The current financial systems on earth are frauds, And the ideas rob and control us. The inner kingdom is based on the same ideas. The dragon power of black grace deceives the mind with pentagram power of the occult from Yahweh. All power comes from Yahweh.

In 2009, My consulting business took a dive, So I wanted to know the truth about what the hell was going on with the recession. I refused to listen to the financial experts because they did not make sense to me in my 30 years of experience with numbers, And I decided to download all the data from the Federal Reserve and US Treasury back to 1945 and dump it into a database and query the heck of the data to see if there were any trend patterns. Curiosity and the money loss drove me to find the truth and not a revelation from the Lord. However, The Lord created the outer events to invoke my desires to do it.

Ethang5, I should add I have met about 50 Christian prophets I followed for a while but they led me the wrong direction because they are stuck in the atonement and testament ideas. The occult Satanists with all the money need to lead Israel to its predestinated goal of gods and goddesses by using Christ's economic order.

God does not think so. He has corrected me several times in here how our perception can change into truth in heaven itself as we live in mortal time, Time, And half-a-time. Being in heaven does not mean we are perfect yet. But we will be perfect when our bodies change into immortal gods and goddesses without tasting death:
Harikrish
Posts: 29,672
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2019 5:12:54 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
I stand by my words, But not by your perceptions.

Those are your words in quotes and not perceptions.

Read more about your red spider butt revelation.

You said: Just as I finished this post to EThang5, My computer shut down and was completely black. Then immediately afterward, I had vision of a very strange-looking spider appear. If I didn't know better, I would believe it was a real spider. Unlike any spider I have ever seen in my life, It had a complete red butt, Unlike the black widow spider that has a black butt. I watched it crawl completely over the dark screen of my computer, Then it disappeared.

Then the Lord revealed in the light, Like turning on a light bulb with no words, The meaning of the spider. Evolution on earth allows the counterfeit spider system of translation (8 legs=translation) of the ET genetics to flourish, But it is false, And Yahweh has designed the Matrix so the evidence will be contradictory; therefore, That scientists will never agree about evolution.

The ETs walk in the light of God's love of the red butt, But they believe in the genetic reengineering because of the Ra evidence of occult power. When they figure out what an imposter Ra is by creating the fictitious CIA agent persona of Lucifer, They will drop the spider goal and desire to be gods and goddesses in one lifetime and not an ascended master in a million years of reincarnations and its harmful karma ideas as slaves to reincarnation, Karma, Sin, And death.

It is important for all prophets to go onto the sea of glass. Had I had this vision two years ago, I would only be guessing about what the spider meant. Instead, God told me immediately what the vision means in a flash of light. For a minute, I just watched and said out loud, God why the hell did you turn off my computer and send the spider to crawl over the blank screen? I asked the question, Then He answered my question from the sea of glass. No need to open the Bible for an answer, For He has already revealed the new paradigms on DDO.

And your own blocked constipated butt.

You said: God gave me the evidence I needed to reveal I am the reincarnated Noah. This is why I believe what I do. I am not an idiot dreamer. I stand on PHYSICAL facts and evidence. For example, When I first came in here, I did not poop for 17 days. God removed the poop from my intestines supernaturally. 17=1+7=8 8=translation. I had no pain or discomfort. In fact, I liked not going to the bathroom but still eating like a pig. I cannot stop what God wants to do with me. This is only one example of physical evidence God has given me to keep walking in the light.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.