Jump to topic:

Paul on sex, Marriage, And virgins part #1

anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2019 4:13:44 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
This thread will interpret the entire chapter of 1 Cor 7 from the sea of class to add clarity to the chapter that was change with a few words to create the Catholic narrative of celibate nuns and priests, Many of which were Luciferians moles of tares and did not believe the ideas of Paul, Yahweh. Or Christ were the truth, But the ideas were lies of mortal scam artists to become wealthy. They projected what they did on Christ.

1 Corinthians 7:1-9
Now concerning the things of which you wrote to me:

It is good for a man [single]
not to touch a woman. Nevertheless, Because of sexual immorality [among the Gentile environment],
let each man have his own wife, And let each woman have her own husband [marriage covenant].
Let the husband render to his wife the affection due her, And likewise also the wife to her husband [In marriage, We do not use sex as a control mechanism of the dragon]
The wife does not have authority over her own body, But the husband does [she asks him if she can masturbate. In marriage we need to be one].
And likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, But the wife does [He needs her permission to masturbate. They are one].
Do not deprive one another except with consent for a time [they are one],
that you may give yourselves to fasting and prayer [to have spiritual intimacy with Yahweh in masturbation to receive revelations];
and come together again so that Satan does not tempt you because of your lack of self-control [mortals need love from mortals and not from just Yahweh Elohim. Paul masturbated when away from his wife to receive revelations on the sea of glass. Paul obviously did not put this in writing. I can put it in writing because as Anon no one knows who I am. I would never say such a thing in my real life publicly, And neither did Paul].
But I say this as a concession, Not as a commandment [His opinion to the Gentiles. The Bible is for Israel that is trained to get married, Although they secretly fornicated with prostitues for the pleasure].
For I wish that all men were even as I myself [self-controlled].
But each one has his own gift from God [self-control is identified as a gift of the Spirit in Gal 5:22],
one in this manner and another in that [there are 9 fruits of the Spirit plus 1 gift of love is 10. 9+1=10 or spiritual intimacy with Yahweh. I cannot make this up. Yahweh gives me all the ideas from the Bible. All 10 gifts of the Spirit are required to be fully intimate with Yahweh, And Paul knew some would NEVER have all 10 to be satisfied sexually by Yahweh Elohim. Renewing of the mind gets us there. God and Paul knew the numbers. 1 is the penis and the 0 is the vagina. Don't fall out of you chairs just yet].
But I say to the unmarried [singles]
and to the widows [they are just like singles]:
It is good for them if they remain even as I am [self-controlled and intimate with Yahweh in masturbation to "know" Him-Her as Yahweh Elohim. Eternal Life is to know God and Christ in this way, Spiritually speaking, To renew the mind and not be carnally-minded, Which is death].
but if they cannot exercise self-control [gift of the spirit with masturbation], Let them marry. For it is better to marry than to burn with passion [and do not know how to be spiritually intimate with Yahweh Elohim to be satisfied sexually.

Dolls do not work. They cannot give revelation. They cannot communicate to our hearts. However, God has created the silicon dolls to not be afraid of masturbation. Sex is our first purpose of creation. We will love the Creator with sex forever.

It is good to be in heaven to know Him-Her intimately. If we don't understand spiritual intimacy, We can never understand Paul's opinion to marry rather than burn with passion. Sex cannot be completely fulfilling without Yahweh Elohim. That being said, We also need to love our wives and husbands as mortals without Yahweh Elohim being a part of the mortal intimacy. We need go love each other that way.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2019 11:57:29 AM
anonthesmallone wrote:
This thread will interpret the entire chapter of 1 Cor 7 from the sea of class to add clarity to the chapter that was change with a few words to create the Catholic narrative of celibate nuns and priests, Many of which were Luciferians moles of tares and did not believe the ideas of Paul, Yahweh. Or Christ were the truth, But the ideas were lies of mortal scam artists to become wealthy. They projected what they did on Christ.

1 Corinthians 7:1-9
Now concerning the things of which you wrote to me:

It is good for a man [single]
not to touch a woman. Nevertheless, Because of sexual immorality [among the Gentile environment],
let each man have his own wife, And let each woman have her own husband [marriage covenant].
Let the husband render to his wife the affection due her, And likewise also the wife to her husband [In marriage, We do not use sex as a control mechanism of the dragon]
The wife does not have authority over her own body, But the husband does [she asks him if she can masturbate. In marriage we need to be one].
And likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, But the wife does [He needs her permission to masturbate. They are one].
Do not deprive one another except with consent for a time [they are one],
that you may give yourselves to fasting and prayer [to have spiritual intimacy with Yahweh in masturbation to receive revelations];
and come together again so that Satan does not tempt you because of your lack of self-control [mortals need love from mortals and not from just Yahweh Elohim. Paul masturbated when away from his wife to receive revelations on the sea of glass. Paul obviously did not put this in writing. I can put it in writing because as Anon no one knows who I am. I would never say such a thing in my real life publicly, And neither did Paul].
But I say this as a concession, Not as a commandment [His opinion to the Gentiles. The Bible is for Israel that is trained to get married, Although they secretly fornicated with prostitues for the pleasure].
For I wish that all men were even as I myself [self-controlled].
But each one has his own gift from God [self-control is identified as a gift of the Spirit in Gal 5:22],
one in this manner and another in that [there are 9 fruits of the Spirit plus 1 gift of love is 10. 9+1=10 or spiritual intimacy with Yahweh. I cannot make this up. Yahweh gives me all the ideas from the Bible. All 10 gifts of the Spirit are required to be fully intimate with Yahweh, And Paul knew some would NEVER have all 10 to be satisfied sexually by Yahweh Elohim. Renewing of the mind gets us there. God and Paul knew the numbers. 1 is the penis and the 0 is the vagina. Don't fall out of you chairs just yet].
But I say to the unmarried [singles]
and to the widows [they are just like singles]:
It is good for them if they remain even as I am [self-controlled and intimate with Yahweh in masturbation to "know" Him-Her as Yahweh Elohim. Eternal Life is to know God and Christ in this way, Spiritually speaking, To renew the mind and not be carnally-minded, Which is death].
but if they cannot exercise self-control [gift of the spirit with masturbation], Let them marry. For it is better to marry than to burn with passion [and do not know how to be spiritually intimate with Yahweh Elohim to be satisfied sexually.

Dolls do not work. They cannot give revelation. They cannot communicate to our hearts. However, God has created the silicon dolls to not be afraid of masturbation. Sex is our first purpose of creation. We will love the Creator with sex forever.

It is good to be in heaven to know Him-Her intimately. If we don't understand spiritual intimacy, We can never understand Paul's opinion to marry rather than burn with passion. Sex cannot be completely fulfilling without Yahweh Elohim. That being said, We also need to love our wives and husbands as mortals without Yahweh Elohim being a part of the mortal intimacy. We need go love each other that way.

Gee, I could have saved a heap of quoting and typing and condensed the gyst of what you are saying into two words; "Fu*k God".
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2019 4:52:42 PM
Willows wrote:
Oh, Sorry; Fu*k Yaweh.

Anon spent 43 years trying to make sense of the Bible. Then he went financially bankrupt. He has every reason to follow your advice. But he needs to sell his books first or he will never recover his loss of money and effort.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2019 6:15:28 PM
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
Oh, Sorry; Fu*k Yaweh.

Anon spent 43 years trying to make sense of the Bible. Then he went financially bankrupt. He has every reason to follow your advice. But he needs to sell his books first or he will never recover his loss of money and effort.

Your sarcasm will not change the spiritual intimacy processes designed by Yahweh. I am happy with a wife and seven children I love completely. Paul's advice works to create a happy marriage and family--whether with one wife or many.

Don't misunderstand Yshweh, Many prophets have visions while having sex, Even with multiple women, Which is not the spiritual intimacy I am referring to, For the visions do not interpret themselves. One needs to walk in the light of God to understand the outer visions from the spirit-orb-frequency and not the flesh-frequency that sees the outer visions.

You can be spiritually intimate with the Lord during physical sex with a females (or the female with a male) or by masturbating alone with agreement of the female or females. You can see though the images, But feel them by them with your mind with your hands. If you try to feel the image with your mind but cannot feel them, Then it is your own imagination. The visions are nothing like outer visions. It is like imaginations of the mind, But they are from the Lord's Spirit and not ours.

Spiritual intimacy does not work unless a person overcomes all seven tests in Rev 2 and 3 to become poor in spirit and enter heaven. The 7 test are not easy ones. That is the hardest part. Prayer and fasting help us get there as Paul teaches the correct principles of masturbation to receive revelations--masturbation is done while in prayer and fasting and with agreement from the spouse or spouses to be "one" marriage covenant.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2019 6:21:40 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
Oh, Sorry; Fu*k Yaweh.

Your sarcasm will not change the spiritual intimacy processes designed by Yahweh. I am happy with a wife and seven children I love completely. Paul's advice works to create a happy marriage and family--whether with one wife or many.

Don't misunderstand Yshweh, Many prophets have visions while having sex, Even with multiple women, Which is not the spiritual intimacy I am referring to, For the visions do not interpret themselves. One needs to walk in the light of God to understand the outer visions from the spirit-orb-frequency and not the flesh-frequency that sees the outer visions.

You can be spiritually intimate with the Lord during physical sex with a females (or the female with a male) or by masturbating alone with agreement of the female or females. You can see though the images, But feel them by them with your mind with your hands. If you try to feel the image with your mind but cannot feel them, Then it is your own imagination. The visions are nothing like outer visions. It is like imaginations of the mind, But they are from the Lord's Spirit and not ours.

Spiritual intimacy does not work unless a person overcomes all seven tests in Rev 2 and 3 to become poor in spirit and enter heaven. The 7 test are not easy ones. That is the hardest part. Prayer and fasting help us get there as Paul teaches the correct principles of masturbation to receive revelations--masturbation is done while in prayer and fasting and with agreement from the spouse or spouses to be "one" marriage covenant.

It looks like the only thing that came easy to you was making babies. Even there it was your wife that had the babies. You appear to have failed in everything including 3 past failed lives.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2019 6:36:57 PM
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
Oh, Sorry; Fu*k Yaweh.

It looks like the only thing that came easy to you was making babies. Even there it was your wife that had the babies. You appear to have failed in everything including 3 past failed lives.

Women have the babies, But the Lord compensates them with multiple orgasms. My wife's record for multiple orgasms is 50. She does not complain about the pain of babies. She has 10 or more orgasms every time we have sex. The Lord likes her to have multiple orgasms. She has them because she loves me I love her at the spirit-orb level. See? The truth about Yahweh and sex is completely opposite of what the world thinks about the subject at a fleshy frequency. They do not know what they are missing out on, Especially the women.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2019 6:45:28 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
Oh, Sorry; Fu*k Yaweh.

Women have the babies, But the Lord compensates them with multiple orgasms. My wife's record for multiple orgasms is 50. She does not complain about the pain of babies. She has 10 or more orgasms every time we have sex. The Lord likes her to have multiple orgasms. She has them because she loves me I love her at the spirit-orb level. See? The truth about Yahweh and sex is completely opposite of what the world thinks about the subject at a fleshy frequency. They do not know what they are missing out on, Especially the women.

10 orgasms for every one of yours. Ever here you were outnumbered. Why are you so self loathing and self debasing? Are you a person of colour?
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2019 7:19:17 PM
I do not have to go through labor pains. I am damn happy about that. God is just! How long it takes to recharge my semen factory, You don't know.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2019 11:46:07 AM
I do not have to go through labor pains. I am damn happy about that. God is just! How long it takes to recharge my semen factory, You don't know.

you are a sicko. A sick perverted insane heretic.

You really live in a delusional world.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2019 11:52:48 AM
Tradesecret wrote:

you are a sicko. A sick perverted insane heretic.

You really live in a delusional world.

You may think that the world is deluded and of course it is understandable since your life seems to revolve around delusion.

In actual fact, The world is not delusional, It just has a lot of delusional nuts in it.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2019 12:29:26 PM
You may think that the world is deluded and of course it is understandable since your life seems to revolve around delusion.

In actual fact, The world is not delusional, It just has a lot of delusional nuts in it.

you really have trouble with English, Don't you? Are you sure you are not a particular indian female called harikrish?

I never said the world is deluded - I said that anon lives in his own deluded world. I was referring to his mental state.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2019 2:01:04 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:

You don't have to go through labour pains but you put your wife through 7 and you call that just. I guess you will call your bankrupcy and mental illness just too. God recharged your semen but took everything else away.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2019 10:25:43 PM
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

You don't have to go through labour pains but you put your wife through 7 and you call that just. I guess you will call your bankrupcy and mental illness just too. God recharged your semen but took everything else away.

We both wanted the 7 children. We are a happy family.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2019 11:06:40 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

We both wanted the 7 children. We are a happy family.

People are happy too you are not their financial adviser or their preacher. 7 children! Your wife must have spent most of her life spread eagled in bed recovering from her pregnancies while you were drowning in financial bankruptcy and bible conspiracies.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2019 2:26:07 AM
Theories and narratives change according tp concluded realities we like to build and believe in. Fantasy becomes our reality. Facts and truth do not change. They are not a part of the way of perception.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2019 3:39:18 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Theories and narratives change according tp concluded realities we like to build and believe in. Fantasy becomes our reality. Facts and truth do not change. They are not a part of the way of perception.

Your past is not a perception. It's a prologue to the future.
After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds. The event was so traumatic on me when I was 17,

It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible. Then I have to deal with people like Harikrish, Who is not who he claims to be, Chasing me around and lying to discredit me as a person. His purpose on the board is to create confusion and put other people down.

I spent 40 years getting the correct Biblical paradigms in place, And then I entered the first heaven when I was 57. I did not stand on the sea of glass until I was age 60 about 5 months ago. . For example, I know about Paul's writing about God is not the author of confusion but I said God "causes" the confusion. The words author and causes are two different words.

Anon wrote: God gave me the evidence I needed to reveal I am the reincarnated Noah. This is why I believe what I do. I am not an idiot dreamer. I stand on PHYSICAL facts and evidence. For example, When I first came in here, I did not poop for 17 days. God removed the poop from my intestines supernaturally. 17=1+7=8 8=translation. I had no pain or discomfort. In fact, I liked not going to the bathroom but still eating like a pig. I cannot stop what God wants to do with me. This is only one example of physical evidence God has given me to keep walking in the light.

Anon was also reincarnated as Noah in his past 3 lives. But he did not know he was Noah even though his constipation was torturing him. He called the area of his pain a hell hole.

Anon wrote: I have had at least three past lives to serve God. I was a man tortured to death for my beliefs in the 16th century, But I did not know I was Noah. Everyone is clueless in Sheol who they were. I did not want to come back to this hell hole planet, But here I am because I love Yahweh and He asked me to come back; therefore, I did. We do not need to come back to earth and suffer death over and over if we do not want to. We can just wait for the resurrection and work on the Golden Rule in Sheol.

So why was it different this time.

In 2009, My consulting business took a dive, So I wanted to know the truth about what the hell was going on with the recession. I refused to listen to the financial experts because they did not make sense to me in my 30 years of experience with numbers, And I decided to download all the data from the Federal Reserve and US Treasury back to 1945 and dump it into a database and query the heck of the data to see if there were any trend patterns. Curiosity and the money loss drove me to find the truth and not a revelation from the Lord. However, The Lord created the outer events to invoke my desires to do it.

Anon explains: I am the reincarnated Noah. That is what the Lord told me while standing in front of him on the sea of glass in heaven.
Harikrish, I am not doing these posts, But the Lord is. He is the one that glorifies Himself on the outside until it was time to go forward as a secret weapon in the Lord's hands. I have personally met reincarnated Isaac and John the Baptist. I have two prophets working with me that hear the audible voice of Yahweh daily to correct me if I need it. The Lord said I will meet reincarnated Abraham and Jacob in the future.

I stand by my beliefs. I stepped unto the sea of glass in May, And after that, I only get corrected by the prophets about once every two months. The sea of glass is quite an effective crystal ball in ALL OF US that is activated by repentance and faith in Yahweh by using the VERY simple rainbow covenant made to Abraham and all the prophets who saw the rainbow in the sky before Noah.

You wrote: I have had at least three past lives to serve God. I was a man tortured to death for my beliefs in the 16th century, But I did not know I was Noah. Everyone is clueless in Sheol who they were. I did not want to come back to this hell hole planet, But here I am because I love Yahweh and He asked me to come back; therefore, I did. We do not need to come back to earth and suffer death over and over if we do not want to. We can just wait for the resurrection and work on the Golden Rule in Sheol.

God's economic system failed because it was not God's timing to reveal the ETs
The inner earth ETs have their own financial system trouble to deal with when they find out the truth about Ra and Lucifer.
Therefore, Fixing all the problems caused by the financial systems, Which is about 95% of the cause evil on earth, Which is caused by unemployment, Most of the trouble is fixed in 1 to 3 years after the audible voice of God tells me who to give the books to, Whoever that will be I do not know, And the rest of the trouble is fixed in 5 to 10 years.

The current financial systems on earth are frauds, And the ideas rob and control us. The inner kingdom is based on the same ideas. The dragon power of black grace deceives the mind with pentagram power of the occult from Yahweh. All power comes from Yahweh.

Jewish International Banker fear nothing! The international bankers and the Lord are the ones with authority, They control everything. They even controlled the election of Trump and made everyone think they wanted Clinton as they go around the accounting back door to set up BRICS on a gold standard through Trump, And then, Pull the US into BRICS with Trump being the hero--getting the gold standard back to 1694 AD to establish public trust in gold again.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2019 8:33:31 PM
Harikrsh wrote: Your past is not a perception. It's a prologue to the future.

The world says: "Go onto your past. It is the key to your future happiness"

God saya, "Forget your past. . You cannot change the truth of what happened. The past is irrelevant to the present and your future. I do not care about it. "
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2019 9:24:10 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:

God saya, "Forget your past. . You cannot change the truth of what happened. The past is irrelevant to the present and your future. I do not care about it. "

If you paid more attention to the mistakes you made in the past you would be better prepared to avoid making the same mistakes.
If you couldn't make sense of the bible before your mental illness. The bible will make even less sense after you were confirmed mentally ill.

One bankruptcy should be enough, You don't need to repeat it a second time to learn your mistakes.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2019 10:49:33 PM
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

If you paid more attention to the mistakes you made in the past you would be better prepared to avoid making the same mistakes.
If you couldn't make sense of the bible before your mental illness. The bible will make even less sense after you were confirmed mentally ill.

One bankruptcy should be enough, You don't need to repeat it a second time to learn your mistakes.

Yes, This is the stupid logic of the mental profession that made me mentally ill. LITTLE CHILDREN DO NOT LIVE IN THE PAST OR FUTURE. THEY LIVEN IN HEAVEN WITHOUT WORDS. THA T IS WHY THEY ARE FULL OF HAPPINESS AND LIFE. THEY ARE POOR IN SPIRIT.

You waste all your time in the past to fix the future, And it is impossible to walk in the light of God to avoid wasting your time and not enjoy life and happiness in the now, Life is in the present not the past or the future.

The past is truth and can't be changed, And the future belongs to God. The mental health profession has life all as*backwards and nobody ever gets healed and the money flows out of our pockets into the health professionals bank account and drug companies. Follow the money.

They do not know what they are doing to make a person happy. Ignorance masquerading as knowledge. God knows however because He made us, And churches, Charities, And the governments do not know. Happiness is in the now today and not the past or future. You did not write the book of Revelation that explains all these truths in vivid pictures; therefore you and your so-called mental health professionals do no know what the hell you are talking about. Yahweh does.

I know your logic very well. It creates mentally-ill minds. I'm glad I left the insanity. I am finally happy inside and do not need to pretend anymore to myself. Little children are happy and alive, Full of life. They do not live in the past or future. We need to get back to the happy place we once enjoyed in the "now" and trust God He does not care about the past, And also, Controls the future by His predestinated mental matrix. He has far more power and control over our paths than anyone can even imagine.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2019 4:56:57 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

Yes, This is the stupid logic of the mental profession that made me mentally ill. LITTLE CHILDREN DO NOT LIVE IN THE PAST OR FUTURE. THEY LIVEN IN HEAVEN WITHOUT WORDS. THA T IS WHY THEY ARE FULL OF HAPPINESS AND LIFE. THEY ARE POOR IN SPIRIT.
Here you admit you became mentally ill. So I was right all along that you suffer from mental illness.

You waste all your time in the past to fix the future, And it is impossible to walk in the light of God to avoid wasting your time and not enjoy life and happiness in the now, Life is in the present not the past or the future.

The past is truth and can't be changed, And the future belongs to God. The mental health profession has life all as*backwards and nobody ever gets healed and the money flows out of our pockets into the health professionals bank account and drug companies. Follow the money.

They do not know what they are doing to make a person happy. Ignorance masquerading as knowledge. God knows however because He made us, And churches, Charities, And the governments do not know. Happiness is in the now today and not the past or future. You did not write the book of Revelation that explains all these truths in vivid pictures; therefore you and your so-called mental health professionals do no know what the hell you are talking about. Yahweh does.

I know your logic very well. It creates mentally-ill minds. I'm glad I left the insanity. I am finally happy inside and do not need to pretend anymore to myself. Little children are happy and alive, Full of life. They do not live in the past or future. We need to get back to the happy place we once enjoyed in the "now" and trust God He does not care about the past, And also, Controls the future by His predestinated mental matrix. He has far more power and control over our paths than anyone can even imagine.

But what you are shown is red spider butts.
You said: Just as I finished this post to EThang5, My computer shut down and was completely black. Then immediately afterward, I had vision of a very strange-looking spider appear. If I didn't know better, I would believe it was a real spider. Unlike any spider I have ever seen in my life, It had a complete red butt, Unlike the black widow spider that has a black butt. I watched it crawl completely over the dark screen of my computer, Then it disappeared.

Then the Lord revealed in the light, Like turning on a light bulb with no words, The meaning of the spider. Evolution on earth allows the counterfeit spider system of translation (8 legs=translation) of the ET genetics to flourish, But it is false, And Yahweh has designed the Matrix so the evidence will be contradictory; therefore, That scientists will never agree about evolution.

The ETs walk in the light of God's love of the red butt, But they believe in the genetic reengineering because of the Ra evidence of occult power. When they figure out what an imposter Ra is by creating the fictitious CIA agent persona of Lucifer, They will drop the spider goal and desire to be gods and goddesses in one lifetime and not an ascended master in a million years of reincarnations and its harmful karma ideas as slaves to reincarnation, Karma, Sin, And death.

It is important for all prophets to go onto the sea of glass. Had I had this vision two years ago, I would only be guessing about what the spider meant. Instead, God told me immediately what the vision means in a flash of light. For a minute, I just watched and said out loud, God why the hell did you turn off my computer and send the spider to crawl over the blank screen? I asked the question, Then He answered my question from the sea of glass. No need to open the Bible for an answer, For He has already revealed the new paradigms on DDO.

And your own blocked constipated butt.

You said: God gave me the evidence I needed to reveal I am the reincarnated Noah. This is why I believe what I do. I am not an idiot dreamer. I stand on PHYSICAL facts and evidence. For example, When I first came in here, I did not poop for 17 days. God removed the poop from my intestines supernaturally. 17=1+7=8 8=translation. I had no pain or discomfort. In fact, I liked not going to the bathroom but still eating like a pig. I cannot stop what God wants to do with me. This is only one example of physical evidence God has given me to keep walking in the light.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2019 5:00:02 AM
Willows wrote:
Oh, Sorry; Fu*k Yaweh.

Doing a word study, You will find the word "f*ck" was not a negative word but very positive regarding having sex. Yahweh stigmatized it to make the word now ubiquitous and used by those who reject religion to refer to having sex. Brilliant! Very clever to remove the religious paradigms from the heart when sex is the #1 purpose for living.

Everyone adult that f*cks can now enjoy the pleasure and know that f*cking is not a cause for going to hell. There is no hell. Everyone lives forever in the body of light they chose in the beginning. Mortality is Yahweh's matrix of illusions based on time that does not exist in eternity. We are to know good and evil. Sex is good.

Go occult Israel.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2019 12:37:56 PM
Tradesecret wrote:

you really have trouble with English, Don't you? Are you sure you are not a particular indian female called harikrish?

I never said the world is deluded - I said that anon lives in his own deluded world. I was referring to his mental state.

Aw, Right. Well, You misunderstood what I said. And what I said was what I said. In fact, What I said was that you may think that the world is deluded. So, I was really giving you permission. After all, It would settle you down a bit to think that the rest of the world is deluded with you.
But Geeziz, I'll tell you this for nothing. It would mean that you would be even more deluded than anyone could ever think.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2019 2:21:00 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

Do your children live in Heaven or they live with you?
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2019 6:48:45 AM
Harikrisk wrote: Do your children live in Heaven or they live with you?

All of my children received the first heaven concept, But what actually happens we can only hope for. They are all successful and happy.

In terms of the mental health profession, The mistake they make is using the dragon of control by examining past experiences to pinpoint the origin of the bad ideas, Trapping us in a vicious cycle "paralysis of analysis".

However, The light of God kills the ideas in the now. We do not pick up the poop in the toilet and examine the origins of the ideas, So to speak. Just flush the dumb idea in the light. It doesn't matter were they came from.

Also, Consciously believing in the grace of God that all pasts sins are forgiven every morning when we wake up, Slowly kills all karma in all past lives that we may have believed that is stuck unresolved in our subconscious. The conscious belief in God's grace will eventually change the subconscious in the light. Only God's light can do it and not our carnal fleshy mind. We ask in faith, And God's grace does the healing an cleansing.

The conscious belief in God's grace for past sins is extremely powerful on the subconscious part of the spirit-orb to remove any karma we believed in that burdens the spirit-orb unnecessarily.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2019 6:34:42 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrisk wrote: Do your children live in Heaven or they live with you?

All of my children received the first heaven concept, But what actually happens we can only hope for. They are all successful and happy.

In terms of the mental health profession, The mistake they make is using the dragon of control by examining past experiences to pinpoint the origin of the bad ideas, Trapping us in a vicious cycle "paralysis of analysis".

However, The light of God kills the ideas in the now. We do not pick up the poop in the toilet and examine the origins of the ideas, So to speak. Just flush the dumb idea in the light. It doesn't matter were they came from.

Also, Consciously believing in the grace of God that all pasts sins are forgiven every morning when we wake up, Slowly kills all karma in all past lives that we may have believed that is stuck unresolved in our subconscious. The conscious belief in God's grace will eventually change the subconscious in the light. Only God's light can do it and not our carnal fleshy mind. We ask in faith, And God's grace does the healing an cleansing.

The conscious belief in God's grace for past sins is extremely powerful on the subconscious part of the spirit-orb to remove any karma we believed in that burdens the spirit-orb unnecessarily.
So children are not born in heaven. You lied!
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2019 9:16:45 PM
What? Where is the lie? The ones causing the mess on earth are the mental health professionals.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2019 9:42:21 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
What? Where is the lie? The ones causing the mess on earth are the mental health professionals.

Anon said: We are actually born into heaven as babies and as little children. We are very happy as long as the bodily needs are met and the baby and little child is loved by its parents. If the body becomes uncomfortable in any way. The baby or little child will cry because it can't care for the body alone by itself.

Anon said: The idea we are born into sin is a theological concept that is not in the Bible and is false. When we grow older, The world drags us into the dragon and beast system of the world and we get lost in our deeds, Thoughts, Feelings, Things, Power, Position of authority, Money, Status. Etc. , And the goal of Christ is to help find that little lost child that was a creative spirit-orb full of life energy. The little child lived in heaven because it was poor in spirit and lowly of heart. The parents had all the power.

But his own children were born on earth and therefore sinners like the rest of the adults.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 7:22:41 AM
Harikrish, Heaven is in the heart or spirit-orb. The first heaven is on earth as mortals. The second heaven of the heart is in the abode of the dead in Sheol. The third heaven is translation or resurrection into eternity. The first two heavens are in temporary bodies and souls at different frequencies. . The third heaven is at the final eternal frequency.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.