Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Source of Religious Whore

anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2019 3:00:19 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Religions are all evil harlots and sell God for money. Let's financially starve the harlots to death and stop the intercourse with them. They all originate from the Mother of harlots. . . Mystery Babylon (babble-on). If religions teach mysteries contradicting valid science that no one can understand clearly, The people will pay for the babbling idiocy. Religions preach the mystery babble-on with confidence and surety. They are perfected intellectual scam artists to peddle their imaginary man-made gods:

https://www. Debate. Org. . .

The Creator has a totally different heart.

https://www. Debate. Org
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2019 6:39:18 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Religions are all evil harlots and sell God for money. Let's financially starve the harlots to death and stop the intercourse with them. They all originate from the Mother of harlots. . . Mystery Babylon (babble-on). If religions teach mysteries contradicting valid science that no one can understand clearly, The people will pay for the babbling idiocy. Religions preach the mystery babble-on with confidence and surety. They are perfected intellectual scam artists to peddle their imaginary man-made gods:

https://www. Debate. Org. . .

The Creator has a totally different heart.

https://www. Debate. Org

If religion is a whore then you were picked to be a pimp.

Anon said: I never claimed to be an expert at these things. I am just man standing on the sea of glass, Revealing what the Lord shows me. He puts the pieces together. You do not need to believe anything I write. You do not need to read my posts. I am just a man. Noah was just a man. I am not God.

Anon said: Harikrish, I am not doing these posts, But the Lord is. He is the one that glorifies Himself on the outside until it was time to go forward as a secret weapon in the Lord's hands. I have personally met reincarnated Isaac and John the Baptist. I have two prophets working with me that hear the audible voice of Yahweh daily to correct me if I need it. The Lord said I will meet reincarnated Abraham and Jacob in the future.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2019 10:31:08 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Pimps get paid. I do not have a church that pays me a salary. I am not part of the religious whore. All religious are evil and steal our money and steal the glory of God.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2019 10:41:12 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Pimps get paid. I do not have a church that pays me a salary. I am not part of the religious whore. All religious are evil and steal our money and steal the glory of God.

You forget you went bankrupt.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2019 3:44:24 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
I did not forget anything.

Then why do you deny your condition?

Read your improbable experiences.

Anon wrote: After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds. The event was so traumatic on me when I was 17,

It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible. Then I have to deal with people like Harikrish, Who is not who he claims to be, Chasing me around and lying to discredit me as a person. His purpose on the board is to create confusion and put other people down.

I spent 40 years getting the correct Biblical paradigms in place, And then I entered the first heaven when I was 57. I did not stand on the sea of glass until I was age 60 about 5 months ago. . For example, I know about Paul's writing about God is not the author of confusion but I said God "causes" the confusion. The words author and causes are two different words.

Anon wrote: God gave me the evidence I needed to reveal I am the reincarnated Noah. This is why I believe what I do. I am not an idiot dreamer. I stand on PHYSICAL facts and evidence. For example, When I first came in here, I did not poop for 17 days. God removed the poop from my intestines supernaturally. 17=1+7=8 8=translation. I had no pain or discomfort. In fact, I liked not going to the bathroom but still eating like a pig. I cannot stop what God wants to do with me. This is only one example of physical evidence God has given me to keep walking in the light.

Anon was also reincarnated as Noah in his past 3 lives. But he did not know he was Noah even though his constipation was torturing him. He called the area of his pain a hell hole.

Anon wrote: I have had at least three past lives to serve God. I was a man tortured to death for my beliefs in the 16th century, But I did not know I was Noah. Everyone is clueless in Sheol who they were. I did not want to come back to this hell hole planet, But here I am because I love Yahweh and He asked me to come back; therefore, I did. We do not need to come back to earth and suffer death over and over if we do not want to. We can just wait for the resurrection and work on the Golden Rule in Sheol.

So why was it different this time.

In 2009, My consulting business took a dive, So I wanted to know the truth about what the hell was going on with the recession. I refused to listen to the financial experts because they did not make sense to me in my 30 years of experience with numbers, And I decided to download all the data from the Federal Reserve and US Treasury back to 1945 and dump it into a database and query the heck of the data to see if there were any trend patterns. Curiosity and the money loss drove me to find the truth and not a revelation from the Lord. However, The Lord created the outer events to invoke my desires to do it.

Anon explains: I am the reincarnated Noah. That is what the Lord told me while standing in front of him on the sea of glass in heaven.
Harikrish, I am not doing these posts, But the Lord is. He is the one that glorifies Himself on the outside until it was time to go forward as a secret weapon in the Lord's hands. I have personally met reincarnated Isaac and John the Baptist. I have two prophets working with me that hear the audible voice of Yahweh daily to correct me if I need it. The Lord said I will meet reincarnated Abraham and Jacob in the future.

I stand by my beliefs. I stepped unto the sea of glass in May, And after that, I only get corrected by the prophets about once every two months. The sea of glass is quite an effective crystal ball in ALL OF US that is activated by repentance and faith in Yahweh by using the VERY simple rainbow covenant made to Abraham and all the prophets who saw the rainbow in the sky before Noah.

You wrote: I have had at least three past lives to serve God. I was a man tortured to death for my beliefs in the 16th century, But I did not know I was Noah. Everyone is clueless in Sheol who they were. I did not want to come back to this hell hole planet, But here I am because I love Yahweh and He asked me to come back; therefore, I did. We do not need to come back to earth and suffer death over and over if we do not want to. We can just wait for the resurrection and work on the Golden Rule in Sheol.

God's economic system failed because it was not God's timing to reveal the ETs
The inner earth ETs have their own financial system trouble to deal with when they find out the truth about Ra and Lucifer.
Therefore, Fixing all the problems caused by the financial systems, Which is about 95% of the cause evil on earth, Which is caused by unemployment, Most of the trouble is fixed in 1 to 3 years after the audible voice of God tells me who to give the books to, Whoever that will be I do not know, And the rest of the trouble is fixed in 5 to 10 years.

The current financial systems on earth are frauds, And the ideas rob and control us. The inner kingdom is based on the same ideas. The dragon power of black grace deceives the mind with pentagram power of the occult from Yahweh. All power comes from Yahweh.

Jewish International Banker fear nothing! The international bankers and the Lord are the ones with authority, They control everything. They even controlled the election of Trump and made everyone think they wanted Clinton as they go around the accounting back door to set up BRICS on a gold standard through Trump, And then, Pull the US into BRICS with Trump being the hero--getting the gold standard back to 1694 AD to establish public trust in gold again.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2019 8:11:33 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Harikrish, I see spiritually and not carnally, I am happy, So there is not reason to forget or deny anything.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2019 4:50:29 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, I see spiritually and not carnally, I am happy, So there is not reason to forget or deny anything.

All you saw was a red spider butt. You cannot get more perverted than that.

You said: Just as I finished this post to EThang5, My computer shut down and was completely black. Then immediately afterward, I had vision of a very strange-looking spider appear. If I didn't know better, I would believe it was a real spider. Unlike any spider I have ever seen in my life, It had a complete red butt, Unlike the black widow spider that has a black butt. I watched it crawl completely over the dark screen of my computer, Then it disappeared.

Then the Lord revealed in the light, Like turning on a light bulb with no words, The meaning of the spider. Evolution on earth allows the counterfeit spider system of translation (8 legs=translation) of the ET genetics to flourish, But it is false, And Yahweh has designed the Matrix so the evidence will be contradictory; therefore, That scientists will never agree about evolution.

The ETs walk in the light of God's love of the red butt, But they believe in the genetic reengineering because of the Ra evidence of occult power. When they figure out what an imposter Ra is by creating the fictitious CIA agent persona of Lucifer, They will drop the spider goal and desire to be gods and goddesses in one lifetime and not an ascended master in a million years of reincarnations and its harmful karma ideas as slaves to reincarnation, Karma, Sin, And death.

It is important for all prophets to go onto the sea of glass. Had I had this vision two years ago, I would only be guessing about what the spider meant. Instead, God told me immediately what the vision means in a flash of light. For a minute, I just watched and said out loud, God why the hell did you turn off my computer and send the spider to crawl over the blank screen? I asked the question, Then He answered my question from the sea of glass. No need to open the Bible for an answer, For He has already revealed the new paradigms on DDO.

The revelation was quite interesting as He has put the pieces together for EThang5 and his 10 observations. As God gets a 1000 elect on the sea of glass, The revelatory power will flood the earth with the truth. Especially, If the elect of occult Israel have large natural vocabularies and can be poor in spirit and lowly in heart at the same time. All power is God's.

And when you are not looking at spider butts, You are struggling with your own constipated butt.
You said: God gave me the evidence I needed to reveal I am the reincarnated Noah. This is why I believe what I do. I am not an idiot dreamer. I stand on PHYSICAL facts and evidence. For example, When I first came in here, I did not poop for 17 days. God removed the poop from my intestines supernaturally. 17=1+7=8 8=translation. I had no pain or discomfort. In fact, I liked not going to the bathroom but still eating like a pig. I cannot stop what God wants to do with me. This is only one example of physical evidence God has given me to keep walking in the light.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.