Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

Paul on Sex, Marriage, And Virgins part #2

anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2019 8:40:26 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Continued. . .

The next two verses were added in the third century to promote the "no divorce" policy. It is obviously Catholic because other Churches reject it based on Torah's wiser view of divorce that is full of prudence for mistakes of mortals:

1 Cor 7:10-11
Now to the married I command, Yet not I but the Lord: A wife is not to depart from her husband. 11 But even if she does depart, Let her remain unmarried or be reconciled to her husband. And a husband is not to divorce his wife.

Paul did not commanded such a thing against Torah, And Christ assumes in Matthew that Adam and Ever were married because God put the marriage together and not man. He teaches never to break up a marriage ordained by God. If God did not put the marriage together, However, And He has a different path for each person, Then divorce is permitted.

The hardness of heart Christ refers to is trusting man in marriage and not God, And it has nothing to do with unrepentant hearts of the couple. No. Each person has a different predestinated path to know good and evil. If you are divorced, Then God's will has spoken. No blame, Shame, Or guilt for the decisions of the past. God made it happen. We learn from making mistakes. Simple. Ignore the stupid and insane Catholic policy of control that Paul did not teach,

Let us continue. After giving his OPINION about single men and touching women leads to, Based on wisdom, Paul then gives his opinion on believers married to unbelievers:

Next question, Again, I and not the Lord, Say: If any brother has a wife who does not believe, And she is willing to live with him, Let him not divorce her. And a woman who has a husband who does not believe, If he is willing to live with her, Let her not divorce him [Never divorce for religious reason, But rather, Drop the religions and walk in the light individually to be one as a couple].
For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, And the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband [with eternal views that are correct];
otherwise your children would be unclean [mortal with erroneous religious views that say we must die of old age],
but now they are holy [absorbing ideas that will keep them in heaven as children].
But if the unbeliever departs, Let him depart [freewill to follow whatever path God places in the heart, Good or bad];
a brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases [all paths are predestinated. Do not try to control God. ].
But God has called us to peace [by grace through faith]
For how do you know, O wife, Whether you will save your husband? [To have hope for salvation in the future by your example of grace and trust in God, Rather than controlling the spouse]
Or how do you know, O husband, Whether you will save your wife [Ditto]?
But as God has distributed to each one [gifts, Wisdom, Knowledge, Etc. ], As the Lord has called each one [on a predestinated path],
so let him walk [on the unique path].
And so ordain in all the assemblies [to walk in the light].
Harikrish
Posts: 29,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2019 3:09:11 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Continued. . .

The next two verses were added in the third century to promote the "no divorce" policy. It is obviously Catholic because other Churches reject it based on Torah's wiser view of divorce that is full of prudence for mistakes of mortals:

1 Cor 7:10-11
Now to the married I command, Yet not I but the Lord: A wife is not to depart from her husband. 11 But even if she does depart, Let her remain unmarried or be reconciled to her husband. And a husband is not to divorce his wife.

Paul did not commanded such a thing against Torah, And Christ assumes in Matthew that Adam and Ever were married because God put the marriage together and not man. He teaches never to break up a marriage ordained by God. If God did not put the marriage together, However, And He has a different path for each person, Then divorce is permitted.

The hardness of heart Christ refers to is trusting man in marriage and not God, And it has nothing to do with unrepentant hearts of the couple. No. Each person has a different predestinated path to know good and evil. If you are divorced, Then God's will has spoken. No blame, Shame, Or guilt for the decisions of the past. God made it happen. We learn from making mistakes. Simple. Ignore the stupid and insane Catholic policy of control that Paul did not teach,

Let us continue. After giving his OPINION about single men and touching women leads to, Based on wisdom, Paul then gives his opinion on believers married to unbelievers:

Next question, Again, I and not the Lord, Say: If any brother has a wife who does not believe, And she is willing to live with him, Let him not divorce her. And a woman who has a husband who does not believe, If he is willing to live with her, Let her not divorce him [Never divorce for religious reason, But rather, Drop the religions and walk in the light individually to be one as a couple].
For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, And the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband [with eternal views that are correct];
otherwise your children would be unclean [mortal with erroneous religious views that say we must die of old age],
but now they are holy [absorbing ideas that will keep them in heaven as children].
But if the unbeliever departs, Let him depart [freewill to follow whatever path God places in the heart, Good or bad];
a brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases [all paths are predestinated. Do not try to control God. ].
But God has called us to peace [by grace through faith]
For how do you know, O wife, Whether you will save your husband? [To have hope for salvation in the future by your example of grace and trust in God, Rather than controlling the spouse]
Or how do you know, O husband, Whether you will save your wife [Ditto]?
But as God has distributed to each one [gifts, Wisdom, Knowledge, Etc. ], As the Lord has called each one [on a predestinated path],
so let him walk [on the unique path].
And so ordain in all the assemblies [to walk in the light].

Is that the verse you quoted to save your marriage after you went bankrupt and was confirmed mentally ill?
Harikrish
Posts: 29,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2019 8:36:18 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Hari, Your sarcasm will not change Yahweh Elohim or the truth.

Facts are stubborn, They just won't go away.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2019 9:45:04 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Creating narratives is not the facts. These ideas about me are theories and conjectures of the mind--perceptions creating your reality Facts are stubborn is true, But perception changes. Your logic and reasoning falls short of the truth.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2019 9:53:15 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Creating narratives is not the facts. These ideas about me are theories and conjectures of the mind--perceptions creating your reality Facts are stubborn is true, But perception changes. Your logic and reasoning falls short of the truth.

These are not ideas but facts you presented about yourself.

Anon wrote: After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds. The event was so traumatic on me when I was 17,

Anon wrote: It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible. Then I have to deal with people like Harikrish, Who is not who he claims to be, Chasing me around and lying to discredit me as a person. His purpose on the board is to create confusion and put other people down.

Anon wrote: I spent 40 years getting the correct Biblical paradigms in place, And then I entered the first heaven when I was 57. I did not stand on the sea of glass until I was age 60 about 5 months ago. . For example, I know about Paul's writing about God is not the author of confusion but I said God "causes" the confusion. The words author and causes are two different words.

Anon wrote: God gave me the evidence I needed to reveal I am the reincarnated Noah. This is why I believe what I do. I am not an idiot dreamer. I stand on PHYSICAL facts and evidence. For example, When I first came in here, I did not poop for 17 days. God removed the poop from my intestines supernaturally. 17=1+7=8 8=translation. I had no pain or discomfort. In fact, I liked not going to the bathroom but still eating like a pig. I cannot stop what God wants to do with me. This is only one example of physical evidence God has given me to keep walking in the light.

Anon was also reincarnated as Noah in his past 3 lives. But he did not know he was Noah even though his constipation was torturing him. He called the area of his pain a hell hole.

Anon wrote: I have had at least three past lives to serve God. I was a man tortured to death for my beliefs in the 16th century, But I did not know I was Noah. Everyone is clueless in Sheol who they were. I did not want to come back to this hell hole planet, But here I am because I love Yahweh and He asked me to come back; therefore, I did. We do not need to come back to earth and suffer death over and over if we do not want to. We can just wait for the resurrection and work on the Golden Rule in Sheol.

So why was it different this time.

Anon explains: I am the reincarnated Noah. That is what the Lord told me while standing in front of him on the sea of glass in heaven.
Harikrish, I am not doing these posts, But the Lord is. He is the one that glorifies Himself on the outside until it was time to go forward as a secret weapon in the Lord's hands. I have personally met reincarnated Isaac and John the Baptist. I have two prophets working with me that hear the audible voice of Yahweh daily to correct me if I need it. The Lord said I will meet reincarnated Abraham and Jacob in the future.

Anon wrote: I stand by my beliefs. I stepped unto the sea of glass in May, And after that, I only get corrected by the prophets about once every two months. The sea of glass is quite an effective crystal ball in ALL OF US that is activated by repentance and faith in Yahweh by using the VERY simple rainbow covenant made to Abraham and all the prophets who saw the rainbow in the sky before Noah.


You wrote: I have had at least three past lives to serve God. I was a man tortured to death for my beliefs in the 16th century, But I did not know I was Noah. Everyone is clueless in Sheol who they were. I did not want to come back to this hell hole planet, But here I am because I love Yahweh and He asked me to come back; therefore, I did. We do not need to come back to earth and suffer death over and over if we do not want to. We can just wait for the resurrection and work on the Golden Rule in Sheol.

Anon wrote: God's economic system failed because it was not God's timing to reveal the ETs
The inner earth ETs have their own financial system trouble to deal with when they find out the truth about Ra and Lucifer.
Therefore, Fixing all the problems caused by the financial systems, Which is about 95% of the cause evil on earth, Which is caused by unemployment, Most of the trouble is fixed in 1 to 3 years after the audible voice of God tells me who to give the books to, Whoever that will be I do not know, And the rest of the trouble is fixed in 5 to 10 years.

Anon wrote: The current financial systems on earth are frauds, And the ideas rob and control us. The inner kingdom is based on the same ideas. The dragon power of black grace deceives the mind with pentagram power of the occult from Yahweh. All power comes from Yahweh.

Anon wrote: Jewish International Banker fear nothing! The international bankers and the Lord are the ones with authority, They control everything. They even controlled the election of Trump and made everyone think they wanted Clinton as they go around the accounting back door to set up BRICS on a gold standard through Trump, And then, Pull the US into BRICS with Trump being the hero--getting the gold standard back to 1694 AD to establish public trust in gold again.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2019 10:04:08 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
I did not write I was constipated, Bankrupted, Had a broken marriage, Or am mentally ill today; These are your theories and created narratives of reality. They are not facts.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2019 11:43:15 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
I did not write I was constipated, Bankrupted, Had a broken marriage, Or am mentally ill today; These are your theories and created narratives of reality. They are not facts.

These are not ideas but facts you presented about yourself. Below are direct quotes of what you said.

Anon wrote: After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds. The event was so traumatic on me when I was 17,

Anon wrote: It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible. Then I have to deal with people like Harikrish, Who is not who he claims to be, Chasing me around and lying to discredit me as a person. His purpose on the board is to create confusion and put other people down.

Anon wrote: I spent 40 years getting the correct Biblical paradigms in place, And then I entered the first heaven when I was 57. I did not stand on the sea of glass until I was age 60 about 5 months ago. . For example, I know about Paul's writing about God is not the author of confusion but I said God "causes" the confusion. The words author and causes are two different words.

Anon wrote: God gave me the evidence I needed to reveal I am the reincarnated Noah. This is why I believe what I do. I am not an idiot dreamer. I stand on PHYSICAL facts and evidence. For example, When I first came in here, I did not poop for 17 days. God removed the poop from my intestines supernaturally. 17=1+7=8 8=translation. I had no pain or discomfort. In fact, I liked not going to the bathroom but still eating like a pig. I cannot stop what God wants to do with me. This is only one example of physical evidence God has given me to keep walking in the light.

Anon was also reincarnated as Noah in his past 3 lives. But he did not know he was Noah even though his constipation was torturing him. He called the area of his pain a hell hole.

Anon wrote: I have had at least three past lives to serve God. I was a man tortured to death for my beliefs in the 16th century, But I did not know I was Noah. Everyone is clueless in Sheol who they were. I did not want to come back to this hell hole planet, But here I am because I love Yahweh and He asked me to come back; therefore, I did. We do not need to come back to earth and suffer death over and over if we do not want to. We can just wait for the resurrection and work on the Golden Rule in Sheol.

So why was it different this time.

Anon explains: I am the reincarnated Noah. That is what the Lord told me while standing in front of him on the sea of glass in heaven.
Harikrish, I am not doing these posts, But the Lord is. He is the one that glorifies Himself on the outside until it was time to go forward as a secret weapon in the Lord's hands. I have personally met reincarnated Isaac and John the Baptist. I have two prophets working with me that hear the audible voice of Yahweh daily to correct me if I need it. The Lord said I will meet reincarnated Abraham and Jacob in the future.

Anon wrote: I stand by my beliefs. I stepped unto the sea of glass in May, And after that, I only get corrected by the prophets about once every two months. The sea of glass is quite an effective crystal ball in ALL OF US that is activated by repentance and faith in Yahweh by using the VERY simple rainbow covenant made to Abraham and all the prophets who saw the rainbow in the sky before Noah.

You wrote: I have had at least three past lives to serve God. I was a man tortured to death for my beliefs in the 16th century, But I did not know I was Noah. Everyone is clueless in Sheol who they were. I did not want to come back to this hell hole planet, But here I am because I love Yahweh and He asked me to come back; therefore, I did. We do not need to come back to earth and suffer death over and over if we do not want to. We can just wait for the resurrection and work on the Golden Rule in Sheol.

Anon wrote: God's economic system failed because it was not God's timing to reveal the ETs
The inner earth ETs have their own financial system trouble to deal with when they find out the truth about Ra and Lucifer.
Therefore, Fixing all the problems caused by the financial systems, Which is about 95% of the cause evil on earth, Which is caused by unemployment, Most of the trouble is fixed in 1 to 3 years after the audible voice of God tells me who to give the books to, Whoever that will be I do not know, And the rest of the trouble is fixed in 5 to 10 years.

Anon wrote: The current financial systems on earth are frauds, And the ideas rob and control us. The inner kingdom is based on the same ideas. The dragon power of black grace deceives the mind with pentagram power of the occult from Yahweh. All power comes from Yahweh.

Anon wrote: Jewish International Banker fear nothing! The international bankers and the Lord are the ones with authority, They control everything. They even controlled the election of Trump and made everyone think they wanted Clinton as they go around the accounting back door to set up BRICS on a gold standard through Trump, And then, Pull the US into BRICS with Trump being the hero--getting the gold standard back to 1694 AD to establish public trust in gold again.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2019 5:55:22 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
I agree to what I wrote and not your fabricated fake news narratives that I was bankrupted, Have a broken marriage, Am constipated, Or am mentally ill today.

The knowledge Yahweh gave me on the sea of glass is an earthquake of Biblical proportion to shake the false Catholic paradigms to the core truths of what the sincere corruptors did to please the Creator, Who is Yahweh all along. Surprise! Welcome to the mind-control powers of predestination by God. The mortal matrix Yahweh Elohim controls is one hell of a ride, Isn't it?

Update: The Lord revealed audibly to the prophet the name and address of the person I am sending the 7 financial books to and am now waiting for the timing of the Lord to send them. 9 years of work, And it's getting closer to closure--indeed, At the very doors to be opened by the Lord, Praise Yahweh!

Go occult Israel!
Harikrish
Posts: 29,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2019 3:06:28 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
I agree to what I wrote and not your fabricated fake news narratives that I was bankrupted, Have a broken marriage, Am constipated, Or am mentally ill today.

The knowledge Yahweh gave me on the sea of glass is an earthquake of Biblical proportion to shake the false Catholic paradigms to the core truths of what the sincere corruptors did to please the Creator, Who is Yahweh all along. Surprise! Welcome to the mind-control powers of predestination by God. The mortal matrix Yahweh Elohim controls is one hell of a ride, Isn't it?

Update: The Lord revealed audibly to the prophet the name and address of the person I am sending the 7 financial books to and am now waiting for the timing of the Lord to send them. 9 years of work, And it's getting closer to closure--indeed, At the very doors to be opened by the Lord, Praise Yahweh!

Go occult Israel!

There is no best time to deal with your constipation. But getting rid of your trash is encouraging titled: A guide to financial bankrupcy and mental illness.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2019 12:33:20 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Harikrish, Sarcasm will not change Yahweh. However, He can be influenced with the right attitude toward His power and love. Spiritual growth is all about attitude and not physical deeds to please Him-Her.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2019 5:17:37 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, Sarcasm will not change Yahweh. However, He can be influenced with the right attitude toward His power and love. Spiritual growth is all about attitude and not physical deeds to please Him-Her.

How is it sarcasm when you claim its evidence of divine revelation?

You said: Just as I finished this post to EThang5, My computer shut down and was completely black. Then immediately afterward, I had vision of a very strange-looking spider appear. If I didn't know better, I would believe it was a real spider. Unlike any spider I have ever seen in my life, It had a complete red butt, Unlike the black widow spider that has a black butt. I watched it crawl completely over the dark screen of my computer, Then it disappeared.

Then the Lord revealed in the light, Like turning on a light bulb with no words, The meaning of the spider. Evolution on earth allows the counterfeit spider system of translation (8 legs=translation) of the ET genetics to flourish, But it is false, And Yahweh has designed the Matrix so the evidence will be contradictory; therefore, That scientists will never agree about evolution.

The ETs walk in the light of God's love of the red butt, But they believe in the genetic reengineering because of the Ra evidence of occult power. When they figure out what an imposter Ra is by creating the fictitious CIA agent persona of Lucifer, They will drop the spider goal and desire to be gods and goddesses in one lifetime and not an ascended master in a million years of reincarnations and its harmful karma ideas as slaves to reincarnation, Karma, Sin, And death.

It is important for all prophets to go onto the sea of glass. Had I had this vision two years ago, I would only be guessing about what the spider meant. Instead, God told me immediately what the vision means in a flash of light. For a minute, I just watched and said out loud, God why the hell did you turn off my computer and send the spider to crawl over the blank screen? I asked the question, Then He answered my question from the sea of glass. No need to open the Bible for an answer, For He has already revealed the new paradigms on DDO.

And your own blocked constipated butt.

You said: God gave me the evidence I needed to reveal I am the reincarnated Noah. This is why I believe what I do. I am not an idiot dreamer. I stand on PHYSICAL facts and evidence. For example, When I first came in here, I did not poop for 17 days. God removed the poop from my intestines supernaturally. 17=1+7=8 8=translation. I had no pain or discomfort. In fact, I liked not going to the bathroom but still eating like a pig. I cannot stop what God wants to do with me. This is only one example of physical evidence God has given me to keep walking in the light.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2019 6:56:18 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
Harikrish, I stand by my words and not your silly constipation lingo. Go occult Israel. Fulfill your predestinated purpose to become gods and goddesses.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.