Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Paul on Sex, Marriage, And Virgins Pary #3.

anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2019 6:30:56 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Let us review. The Catholic Church corrupter removed the word "single" from the text to teach Paul was single, When he was married, Creating celibate priests and nuns. Next they teach the "NO DIVORSE" Catholic policy.

The remainder of 1 Corinthians 7 is more false Catholic doctrines. The Lord told me last night that this chapter is the worst in scripture to promote false narrates than any other text because the vomit ideas are consolidated into one chapter. The chapter attacks sex, Marriage, And spiritual growth of the spirit orb.

God uses this chapter to remove people from religion. 1 Corinthians 7 will fry the brain in Catholic doctrines that are nowhere else in the Bible. The false ideas will destroy humanity faster than any other ideas.

Let us continue exposing the corruption:

1 Cor 7:17--corrupted
Was anyone called while circumcised? Let him not become uncircumcised. Was anyone called while uncircumcised? Let him not be circumcised. Circumcision is nothing and uncircumcision is nothing, But keeping the commandments of God is what matters.

The idea "stay put where you were called" stunts a persons growth by being inflexible on our predestinated paths of God. This ties the Lord's hands to teach us to grow and expand according to our paths. The intention is to remove circumcision for babies to remove the 8-day covenant (to be translated) and replace it with infant baptism. The sincere Luciferian moles fought both sides of the argument "for and against" circumcision to create natural contention in the assemblies. Very effective.

1 Cor 7: 20-24--corrupted
Let each one remain in the same calling in which he was called. Were you called while a slave? Do not be concerned about it; but if you can be made free, Rather use it. For he who is called in the Lord while a slave is the Lord"s freedman. Likewise he who is called while free is Christ"s slave. You were bought at a price; do not become slaves of men. Brethren, Let each one remain with God in that state in which he was called.

They transitioned the same dumb concept "stay where you are" to slavery to compare slavery to Christ. The subtle idea condemns believers to slavery, Which in the third century, Meant slaves to the Catholic authorities of men in its pyramid hierarchy.

The corrupted text should be ignored. The red lights flash "warning irrational". Paul's genuine writings do not teach these ideas, Indicating clearly they were added to the text. It is true, Paul says we can be a slave to sin or a slave to God, But he compares the way the mind automatically operates based on the ideas we believe. Intellectual sin and physical slavery are different concepts. Paul did not teach what is in 1 Cor 7.

The dead giveaway of the fraud is weaving "stay put in the same calling" for circumcision and slavery to stunt the intellectual and emotional growth of Catholics. No wonder the Dark Ages was so easy to control to teach the people not to grow and try new things.

The idea is extremely sophisticated and was used to create the Dark Ages. How? By God teaching "stay put, Don't think, Don't grow, Stay where you are. " Remember, The authorities read the scripture and not the people. They could just keep repeating the dumb ideas in 1 Cor 7 over and over until they were believed, Creating the Dark Ages.

1. Celibacy is more righteous than sex.
2. Never divorce for whatever reason.
3. Do not circumcise babies at 8 days for translation. No. They are born in sin and need to be baptized as babies. Problem=> Reaction => Solution. Control, Control, Control. . . .
4. Stay where you are as a slave to the Catholic Church.
5. Be a righteous virgin nun or priest to work for God (covered next)

As one can see, These five ideas in one chapter will destroy any society faster than any other ideas on the planet. There are 1. 3 billion Catholics that believe in the vomit of the 1 Cor 7 text alterations.

Go occult Israel! You are predestined to become gods and goddess.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2019 6:51:23 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Let us review. The Catholic Church corrupter removed the word "single" from the text to teach Paul was single, When he was married, Creating celibate priests and nuns. Next they teach the "NO DIVORSE" Catholic policy.

The remainder of 1 Corinthians 7 is more false Catholic doctrines. The Lord told me last night that this chapter is the worst in scripture to promote false narrates than any other text because the vomit ideas are consolidated into one chapter. The chapter attacks sex, Marriage, And spiritual growth of the spirit orb.

God uses this chapter to remove people from religion. 1 Corinthians 7 will fry the brain in Catholic doctrines that are nowhere else in the Bible. The false ideas will destroy humanity faster than any other ideas.

Was anyone called while circumcised? Let him not become uncircumcised. Was anyone called while uncircumcised? Let him not be circumcised. Circumcision is nothing and uncircumcision is nothing, But keeping the commandments of God is what matters.

The idea "stay put where you were called" stunts a persons growth by being inflexible on our predestinated paths of God. This ties the Lord's hands to teach us to grow and expand according to our paths. The intention is to remove circumcision for babies to remove the 8-day covenant (to be translated) and replace it with infant baptism. The sincere Luciferian moles fought both sides of the argument "for and against" circumcision to create natural contention in the assemblies. Very effective.

Let each one remain in the same calling in which he was called. Were you called while a slave? Do not be concerned about it; but if you can be made free, Rather use it. For he who is called in the Lord while a slave is the Lord"s freedman. Likewise he who is called while free is Christ"s slave. You were bought at a price; do not become slaves of men. Brethren, Let each one remain with God in that state in which he was called.

They transitioned the same dumb concept "stay where you are" to slavery to compare slavery to Christ. The subtle idea condemns believers to slavery, Which in the third century, Meant slaves to the Catholic authorities of men in its pyramid hierarchy.

The corrupted text should be ignored. The red lights flash "warning irrational". Paul's genuine writings do not teach these ideas, Indicating clearly they were added to the text. It is true, Paul says we can be a slave to sin or a slave to God, But he compares the way the mind automatically operates based on the ideas we believe. Intellectual sin and physical slavery are different concepts. Paul did not teach what is in 1 Cor 7.

The dead giveaway of the fraud is weaving "stay put in the same calling" for circumcision and slavery to stunt the intellectual and emotional growth of Catholics. No wonder the Dark Ages was so easy to control to teach the people not to grow and try new things.

The idea is extremely sophisticated and was used to create the Dark Ages. How? By God teaching "stay put, Don't think, Don't grow, Stay where you are. " Remember, The authorities read the scripture and not the people. They could just keep repeating the dumb ideas in 1 Cor 7 over and over until they were believed, Creating the Dark Ages.

3. Do not circumcise babies at 8 days for translation. No. They are born in sin and need to be baptized as babies. Problem=> Reaction => Solution. Control, Control, Control. . . .

As one can see, These five ideas in one chapter will destroy any society faster than any other ideas on the planet. There are 1. 3 billion Catholics that believe in the vomit of the 1 Cor 7 text alterations.

1 Corinthians 7:8 But I say to the unmarried and to the widows: It is good for them if they remain even as I am;

So Paul admits he remained unmarried. (: It is good for them if they remain unmarried even as I am).
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2019 6:52:50 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:

1 Corinthians 7:8 But I say to the unmarried and to the widows: It is good for them if they remain even as I am;

So Paul admits he remained unmarried. (: It is good for them if they remain unmarried even as I am).
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2019 8:11:01 PM
The Catholic Church created the paradigm that Paul was single from your logic. In context, Paul clearly is speaking of self-control of the sex function with God.

There are many writers in Church history before the Catholic Church that teach Paul was married. Duh! No one sees those writings, Do they!

The Catholics invented the new paradigm Pau; was single to justify working for the Church as a celibate nun or priest to demonize sex and destroy society's marital foundation of sex with a spouse and spiritual sex with Yahweh. First, Demonize sex, And then, Create self-righteousness priests and nuns feel better than the rest of society as God's chosen ones. The Church, In return to their loyalty to such dumb ideas, Takes care of all their physical needs in a "job" and "salary" for the Catholic Church. 1. 3 million people scammed.

Go occult Israel! You are predestinated to be gods and goddesses to manage the knowledge of good and evil forever.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2019 8:35:00 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
The Catholic Church created the paradigm that Paul was single from your logic. In context, Paul clearly is speaking of self-control of the sex function with God.

There are many writers in Church history before the Catholic Church that teach Paul was married. Duh! No one sees those writings, Do they!

We have Paul in his own words.
Corinthians 7:8 But I say to the unmarried and to the widows: It is good for them if they remain even as I am;

The Catholics invented the new paradigm Pau; was single to justify working for the Church as a celibate nun or priest to demonize sex and destroy society's marital foundation of sex with a spouse and spiritual sex with Yahweh. First, Demonize sex, And then, Create self-righteousness priests and nuns feel better than the rest of society as God's chosen ones. The Church, In return to their loyalty to such dumb ideas, Takes care of all their physical needs in a "job" and "salary" for the Catholic Church. 1. 3 million people scammed.

Go occult Israel! You are predestinated to be gods and goddesses to manage the knowledge of good and evil forever.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2019 9:32:15 PM
(: It is good for them if they remain **self-controlled** even as I am).

Paul uses the word self-controlled twice to describe himself and he does NOT say he is unmarried. It has been a fake new story for 1700 years, Brother! Read my post. The context explains what he means. 1, 3 billion deceived Catholics.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2019 9:46:34 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
(: It is good for them if they remain **self-controlled** even as I am).

Paul uses the word self-controlled twice to describe himself and he does NOT say he is unmarried. It has been a fake new story for 1700 years, Brother! Read my post. The context explains what he means. 1, 3 billion deceived Catholics.

But Paul does not use self controlled in every instance. Read your bible you ignorant mutt.

Corinthians 7:8 But I say to the unmarried and to the widows: It is good for them if they remain even as I am;

The only fake person here is you Anon.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2019 10:11:10 PM
Harikrish, Show me the verses that says Paul was single. It is a mere false assumption from the false narratives of the Catholic Church. I can tie my interpretation to the previous scriptures before 1 Cor 7:8. You cannot.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2019 11:40:43 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, Show me the verses that says Paul was single. It is a mere false assumption from the false narratives of the Catholic Church. I can tie my interpretation to the previous scriptures before 1 Cor 7:8. You cannot.

So Paul admits he remained unmarried. (It is good for them if they remain unmarried even as I am).

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.