Total Posts:4|Showing Posts:1-4
Jump to topic:

Paul on Sex, Marriage, And Virgins Part #4.

anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2019 5:37:32 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
The final question they asked Paul was about the 144, 000 virgins standing on the sea of glass, And Paul answered it with three sentences. Then the Catholic Church added every word of the next verses about virgins to recruit celibate nuns and priests. The virgin doctrine is the worst corruption in the entire Bible and was methodically implemented for a reason. Why? Remember there was only one Catholic Church for over 1000 years being led by Luciferians! Why was the virgin doctrine so important?

The Luciferians asked the basic question: "How can we create a Christian religion in which the believers in Christ are 100% loyal to us who trust Ra (Lucifer)? "

The answer: "Make the spiritual leaders believe they need to be virgins to serve God. If they believe that extreme nonsense, Then they will believe and do whatever we ask or order them to do in the name of God. Brilliant power and control idea from their dragons of self! Also if the members believe the sex demonization ideology of their leaders, And they FEEL they are not as spiritual as the leaders who can refrain from sex, Then they too will believe and do whatever we ask or order them to do in the name of God. "

It worked because God was behind their authority from Ra (Lucifer) for His hidden agenda now revealed with the ET disclosure. Times up. Time to change authority.

Here is the short original text. Verses 27 to 39 were all added by the Catholic Church:

1 Cor 7:25-26
Now concerning the virgins [144, 000]: I have no commandment from the Lord. I suppose therefore that this is good because of the present distress [in the Corinthian assembly that was led by Luciferian moles].

Paul said at the beginning of Corinthians the members were immature after the flesh, And saying anything deep would be harmful to them. They were not ready for the truth yet. This question was of the heart and not a mortal concern, And therefore, He could **Not** give the truth about the 144, 000 eternal ideas. It was the Lord's business of the heart.

In contrast, The DDO occult and Luciferians have been prepared by the Lord for this moment for thousands of years. DDO occult is ready to be taught by Yahweh the meaning of the 144, 000 virgins. They do not have sexual intercourse with any bad ideas, Symbolically speaking, And they wake up every day as a virgin for the Lord. Why? Because every morning all sins of the past are forgiven and they stand on the sea of glass. Each day is a new day, And then we die at night when we fall sleep.

The 14400o have been cleansed spotless of stupid ideas. Every morning they wake up as a spiritual virgin, And the spiritual intimacy is pure because they do not sin anymore (being a thief). The mind has been completely renewed in Christ by His Way, Truth, And Life.

Unlike the Luciferians, Pagans, And the occult today, The Lord dealt with the wheat and tares a bit differently in the first century. When Paul wrote to Corinth, The 12 apostles had transferred the money to 7 other men because the Lord intended to transfer the money responsibilities to His Son, Ra Lucifer, To give Him more time with the genetic reengineering. Times up. The 12 Apostles today are now being taught by Yahweh/Christ about the 144, 000 like the 12 Apostles of old. These posts are not from me. They are from Yahweh Elohim.

For example, The Lord told me that Paul wrote only three sentences about the 144, 000, And I said in my heart, "Ok, If you say so, But I don't see it. You will need to show me. " He told me that yesterday, And I have been waiting. Today, I received this entire doctrine about the 144, 000 virgins. The ideas are very reasonable and fit precisely with the control mechanisms of the Catholic Church. He just explained the cause of the gullible hearts of the entire 1. 3 billion members of the Catholic Church. T

I have harped consistently for six months: believe in logic, Reason, And facts based on valid evidence; with the LOGOS WORD OF REASON!

Go occult Israel. You are predestinated to be gods and goddesses!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2019 12:03:08 AM
anonthesmallone wrote:
The final question they asked Paul was about the 144, 000 virgins standing on the sea of glass, And Paul answered it with three sentences. Then the Catholic Church added every word of the next verses about virgins to recruit celibate nuns and priests. The virgin doctrine is the worst corruption in the entire Bible and was methodically implemented for a reason. Why? Remember there was only one Catholic Church for over 1000 years being led by Luciferians! Why was the virgin doctrine so important?

The Luciferians asked the basic question: "How can we create a Christian religion in which the believers in Christ are 100% loyal to us who trust Ra (Lucifer)? "

The answer: "Make the spiritual leaders believe they need to be virgins to serve God. If they believe that extreme nonsense, Then they will believe and do whatever we ask or order them to do in the name of God. Brilliant power and control idea from their dragons of self! Also if the members believe the sex demonization ideology of their leaders, And they FEEL they are not as spiritual as the leaders who can refrain from sex, Then they too will believe and do whatever we ask or order them to do in the name of God. "

It worked because God was behind their authority from Ra (Lucifer) for His hidden agenda now revealed with the ET disclosure. Times up. Time to change authority.

Here is the short original text. Verses 27 to 39 were all added by the Catholic Church:

1 Cor 7:25-26
Now concerning the virgins [144, 000]: I have no commandment from the Lord. I suppose therefore that this is good because of the present distress [in the Corinthian assembly that was led by Luciferian moles].

Paul said at the beginning of Corinthians the members were immature after the flesh, And saying anything deep would be harmful to them. They were not ready for the truth yet. This question was of the heart and not a mortal concern, And therefore, He could **Not** give the truth about the 144, 000 eternal ideas. It was the Lord's business of the heart.

In contrast, The DDO occult and Luciferians have been prepared by the Lord for this moment for thousands of years. DDO occult is ready to be taught by Yahweh the meaning of the 144, 000 virgins. They do not have sexual intercourse with any bad ideas, Symbolically speaking, And they wake up every day as a virgin for the Lord. Why? Because every morning all sins of the past are forgiven and they stand on the sea of glass. Each day is a new day, And then we die at night when we fall sleep.

The 14400o have been cleansed spotless of stupid ideas. Every morning they wake up as a spiritual virgin, And the spiritual intimacy is pure because they do not sin anymore (being a thief). The mind has been completely renewed in Christ by His Way, Truth, And Life.

Unlike the Luciferians, Pagans, And the occult today, The Lord dealt with the wheat and tares a bit differently in the first century. When Paul wrote to Corinth, The 12 apostles had transferred the money to 7 other men because the Lord intended to transfer the money responsibilities to His Son, Ra Lucifer, To give Him more time with the genetic reengineering. Times up. The 12 Apostles today are now being taught by Yahweh/Christ about the 144, 000 like the 12 Apostles of old. These posts are not from me. They are from Yahweh Elohim.

For example, The Lord told me that Paul wrote only three sentences about the 144, 000, And I said in my heart, "Ok, If you say so, But I don't see it. You will need to show me. " He told me that yesterday, And I have been waiting. Today, I received this entire doctrine about the 144, 000 virgins. The ideas are very reasonable and fit precisely with the control mechanisms of the Catholic Church. He just explained the cause of the gullible hearts of the entire 1. 3 billion members of the Catholic Church. T

I have harped consistently for six months: believe in logic, Reason, And facts based on valid evidence; with the LOGOS WORD OF REASON!

Go occult Israel. You are predestinated to be gods and goddesses!

No mention of 144, 000 virgins in the entire 1 Corinthians 7.
Your mental illness is showing, Anon.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2019 8:08:05 PM
Harikrish, What was the question about virgins? The question that everyone asks who reads and believes the Bible is "Who are the 144000 virgins? " Yahweh has answered that question on DDO and invited the elect of occult Israel to stand on the sea of glass and get their own revelation to start fixing the broken spirit-orbs in God's body caused by **all** the evil religions that God intends to kill:

Killing the religious whore:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340822/
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2019 4:42:14 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, What was the question about virgins? The question that everyone asks who reads and believes the Bible is "Who are the 144000 virgins? " Yahweh has answered that question on DDO and invited the elect of occult Israel to stand on the sea of glass and get their own revelation to start fixing the broken spirit-orbs in God's body caused by **all** the evil religions that God intends to kill:

Killing the religious whore:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340822/

Read what you posted.

You said: For example, The Lord told me that Paul wrote only three sentences about the 144, 000, And I said in my heart, "Ok, If you say so, But I don't see it. You will need to show me. " He told me that yesterday, And I have been waiting. Today, I received this entire doctrine about the 144, 000 virgins. The ideas are very reasonable and fit precisely with the control mechanisms of the Catholic Church. He just explained the cause of the gullible hearts of the entire 1. 3 billion members of the Catholic Church. T

Nowhere in the bible does it mention 144, 000 virgins. But you claimed God told you the entire doctrine of 144, 000 virgins. So the only person distorting the bible is you, Nut job!

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.