Jump to topic:

Occult Scientists and the Elect of Israel

anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2019 2:32:19 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
A poster has been probing deeper about my foundations. Yahweh wanted to start the foundation six months ago on reason and evidence, Which is the strongest foundation vs prophecy and miracles. He did not want to discuss the scientific method applied to the inner kingdom of God within us. Yahweh told me DDO is now ready for the ideas. The following is a repost from another thread:

Yahweh is the ultimate scientist. He gave us the scientific method for the outer kingdom, For He controls all thoughts in His predestinated matrix, But man takes credit for the ideas. That's fine, We are learning about good and evil, Which is our second purpose of existence. Sex is the first purpose of existence.

I quit talking about the scientific method because I can never get past the small minds that do not really understand the method. We cannot "prove" anything is true by the method, And it is open to change testing parameters to challenge the "status quo" truth and prove an established idea is wrong. Therefore, Science is always changing its basic models and theories every hundred years as more evidence is gathered. We can't really know the truth. But we believe the established models are true. However, We can prove something is false by reason using the cause and effect evidence.

I apply the same scientific method in my mind to the inner kingdom of ideas. God knows all truths of eternal ideas, And we cannot really "know" anything is true. But we can know His light vs the dragon. We can "know" the light of God when it flashes. However, Do we know the idea is true? No. We believe it is true. But it is not about trusting dead prophets. It is about trusting a living God with living evidence. Therefore, The scripture says, "Faith is the substance of things hoped for, The **evidence** of things not seen. " (Heb 11:1)

We hope to be translated or resurrected in he future because God said it to us in the light in our hearts. Then the Bible is no longer a dead book. The valid scripture is like a woman's beautitul hair. Hair is dead cells. Cutting the dead hair off the head and saying, "This is the dead prophets in the Bible in my hands. Believe what they say. " That is stupid because there is no evidence to believe, And that is a valid argument of atheists. They should not believe in a handful of dead hair. They need valid evidence to believe.

However, If the hair is connected to the head of a living, Beautiful woman, Then the beautiful hair will attract us to the her living face. Same thing with the dead prophets. They attract us to the light of God and the evidence of brilliant ideas AND physical evidence God will provide as we leave religions and walk privately with God in our hearts.

Religions cut off the hair of God and then push it in our face and say, "Believe in this dead hair", And we never see the face of God in the light. All religions are evil and steal our money and steal the glory of God.

That said, We can prove an idea is false based on bad paradigms or bad assumptions, Using the scientific method combined with the LOGOS WORD OF REASON. That is why I am fanatical about the assumptions. The ideas on the sea of glass evaluate the ideas and assumptions, With the knowledge that "we believe and God knows in the light".

I believe Einstein worked on this premise, But for political reasons, He kept the idea to himself. Evil religions would roasted him alive. He understood the difference between belief and knowledge, And he understood he only believed in the models he created, But they were subject to more knowledge he didn't know about. Therefore, The scientific method, For humble and prayerful scientists is always open to new ways of looking at the universe to challenge the status quo beliefs and knowledge. True scientists know all about the concept of open and free investigation, And they trust God to give them better models of science as they expand the mind by faith. Tesla would be a good example.

Unfortunately, Most everyone lives in the frequency of the flesh, And they have been taught they can "know this is true" by the scientific method, Which is false. The scientific method is used to evaluate the "causes and effects" of nature and not prove the "facts" or "truth". No. The scientific method is used to see how things work in the universe based on cause and effect laws, And true science is always subject to change.

The kingdom of God in our hearts works on the same idea. We can prove an idea is false, But we do not really know it is true. We believe an idea is true is in the light. No different than the outer kingdom. The inner and outer are One Kingdom of God. Everything goes back to belief in the evidence that God controls by grace through faith.

Unfortunately, The common man who will be an angel for eternity could care a rats asss* about cause and effect knowledge based on evidence, But they just want to be involved in activities that make them happy. Fine. No judgment. That will be their reward in the third heaven forever.

But the gods and goddesses are attracted to eternal truth and the cause and effect events that create more light in the spirit-orb. They will be managing the knowledge of good and evil forever; therefore, Cause and effect knowledge is naturally very interesting to them as mortals. The elect are called to be gods and goddesses for eternity.

If this does not answer your question, Just let me know, And we can discuss further. But I do not want to argue about the scientific method and how it is always open to new knowledge and evidence to prove the status quo beliefs are wrong. The scientific method does not prove "cause and effect" models of thought are true.

The good scientists understand this fact, And they use a lot of faith in the Creator with prayer and meditation to get the new answers to blow past the status quo beliefs. Luciferians make great scientists for that reason. They pretend to be atheists, Of course, When they are not. The Creator works with them in the outer kingdom.

That said, They know nothing about the inner kingdom of God. They will be pleasantly surprised to learn that the inner kingdom works on the same principles of evidence, Knowledge, And belief used in the outer kingdom of God. I would not be surprised if many of the occult scientists are the elect of Israel but they do not know it yet.

Go occult Israel. You are predestinated to be gods and goddesses!
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2019 5:36:03 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
A poster has been probing deeper about my foundations. Yahweh wanted to start the foundation six months ago on reason and evidence, Which is the strongest foundation vs prophecy and miracles. He did not want to discuss the scientific method applied to the inner kingdom of God within us. Yahweh told me DDO is now ready for the ideas. The following is a repost from another thread:

Yahweh is the ultimate scientist. He gave us the scientific method for the outer kingdom, For He controls all thoughts in His predestinated matrix, But man takes credit for the ideas. That's fine, We are learning about good and evil, Which is our second purpose of existence. Sex is the first purpose of existence.

I quit talking about the scientific method because I can never get past the small minds that do not really understand the method. We cannot "prove" anything is true by the method, And it is open to change testing parameters to challenge the "status quo" truth and prove an established idea is wrong. Therefore, Science is always changing its basic models and theories every hundred years as more evidence is gathered. We can't really know the truth. But we believe the established models are true. However, We can prove something is false by reason using the cause and effect evidence.

I apply the same scientific method in my mind to the inner kingdom of ideas. God knows all truths of eternal ideas, And we cannot really "know" anything is true. But we can know His light vs the dragon. We can "know" the light of God when it flashes. However, Do we know the idea is true? No. We believe it is true. But it is not about trusting dead prophets. It is about trusting a living God with living evidence. Therefore, The scripture says, "Faith is the substance of things hoped for, The **evidence** of things not seen. " (Heb 11:1)

We hope to be translated or resurrected in he future because God said it to us in the light in our hearts. Then the Bible is no longer a dead book. The valid scripture is like a woman's beautitul hair. Hair is dead cells. Cutting the dead hair off the head and saying, "This is the dead prophets in the Bible in my hands. Believe what they say. " That is stupid because there is no evidence to believe, And that is a valid argument of atheists. They should not believe in a handful of dead hair. They need valid evidence to believe.

However, If the hair is connected to the head of a living, Beautiful woman, Then the beautiful hair will attract us to the her living face. Same thing with the dead prophets. They attract us to the light of God and the evidence of brilliant ideas AND physical evidence God will provide as we leave religions and walk privately with God in our hearts.

Religions cut off the hair of God and then push it in our face and say, "Believe in this dead hair", And we never see the face of God in the light. All religions are evil and steal our money and steal the glory of God.

That said, We can prove an idea is false based on bad paradigms or bad assumptions, Using the scientific method combined with the LOGOS WORD OF REASON. That is why I am fanatical about the assumptions. The ideas on the sea of glass evaluate the ideas and assumptions, With the knowledge that "we believe and God knows in the light".

I believe Einstein worked on this premise, But for political reasons, He kept the idea to himself. Evil religions would roasted him alive. He understood the difference between belief and knowledge, And he understood he only believed in the models he created, But they were subject to more knowledge he didn't know about. Therefore, The scientific method, For humble and prayerful scientists is always open to new ways of looking at the universe to challenge the status quo beliefs and knowledge. True scientists know all about the concept of open and free investigation, And they trust God to give them better models of science as they expand the mind by faith. Tesla would be a good example.

Unfortunately, Most everyone lives in the frequency of the flesh, And they have been taught they can "know this is true" by the scientific method, Which is false. The scientific method is used to evaluate the "causes and effects" of nature and not prove the "facts" or "truth". No. The scientific method is used to see how things work in the universe based on cause and effect laws, And true science is always subject to change.

The kingdom of God in our hearts works on the same idea. We can prove an idea is false, But we do not really know it is true. We believe an idea is true is in the light. No different than the outer kingdom. The inner and outer are One Kingdom of God. Everything goes back to belief in the evidence that God controls by grace through faith.

Unfortunately, The common man who will be an angel for eternity could care a rats asss* about cause and effect knowledge based on evidence, But they just want to be involved in activities that make them happy. Fine. No judgment. That will be their reward in the third heaven forever.

But the gods and goddesses are attracted to eternal truth and the cause and effect events that create more light in the spirit-orb. They will be managing the knowledge of good and evil forever; therefore, Cause and effect knowledge is naturally very interesting to them as mortals. The elect are called to be gods and goddesses for eternity.

If this does not answer your question, Just let me know, And we can discuss further. But I do not want to argue about the scientific method and how it is always open to new knowledge and evidence to prove the status quo beliefs are wrong. The scientific method does not prove "cause and effect" models of thought are true.

The good scientists understand this fact, And they use a lot of faith in the Creator with prayer and meditation to get the new answers to blow past the status quo beliefs. Luciferians make great scientists for that reason. They pretend to be atheists, Of course, When they are not. The Creator works with them in the outer kingdom.

That said, They know nothing about the inner kingdom of God. They will be pleasantly surprised to learn that the inner kingdom works on the same principles of evidence, Knowledge, And belief used in the outer kingdom of God. I would not be surprised if many of the occult scientists are the elect of Israel but they do not know it yet.

Go occult Israel. You are predestinated to be gods and goddesses!

Is this a sample of your scientific method?

You said: God gave me the evidence I needed to reveal I am the reincarnated Noah. This is why I believe what I do. I am not an idiot dreamer. I stand on PHYSICAL facts and evidence. For example, When I first came in here, I did not poop for 17 days. God removed the poop from my intestines supernaturally. 17=1+7=8 8=translation. I had no pain or discomfort. In fact, I liked not going to the bathroom but still eating like a pig. I cannot stop what God wants to do with me. This is only one example of physical evidence God has given me to keep walking in the light. The spider goal and desire to be gods and goddesses in one lifetime and not an ascended master in a million years of reincarnations and its harmful karma ideas as slaves to reincarnation, Karma, Sin, And death.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2019 6:36:25 PM
YES! YES! YES! The evidence is the cause and effect of **private belief** when we leave all religions and quit paying religions and charities, Etc. , And we believe God lives in our hearts, And we walk in the light of God that has no darkness.

Just like the scientific method on the outside, There is a scientific method on the inside. The evidence of truth will be manifested. We do not believe in the dead prophets. No! We believe in evidence we see first-hand! The final evidence is translation or resurrection. We have a discrete path of perception and propaganda to travel discretely over the next 50 years, But we are predestinated by God's power to become gods and goddesses, Either in this life or in the third temple era, If we are prophets.

Go occult Israel!
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2019 6:59:45 PM
The spider goal may be a bit confusing to new readers. The spider goal is the counterfeit translation goal (8 legs = translation) creating by the dragon by Ra (Lucifer) not explaining the Cosmic War and His idea of "Prime Directive" that we must "evolve" on our own (without His help) into ascended masters over millions of reincarnations to remove the karma.

The dragon in us is designed to create these ideas by assumption by Ra (Lucifer) not telling the whole truth. He believes in His own ideas; therefore, He never lies. He is designed to tell the truth because He is born immortal as a Son of God. However, The dragon inside our hearts IS DESIGNED TO CREATE LIES AND IMAGINARY GODS by not being told the entire truth. Therefore, The Cosmic War continues forever to teach mortals to know good and evil. Everyone lives forever, Even Ra (Lucifer), After the dragon is removed from our spirit-orbs, Cool, When we see the truth.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2019 2:38:39 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
YES! YES! YES! The evidence is the cause and effect of **private belief** when we leave all religions and quit paying religions and charities, Etc. , And we believe God lives in our hearts, And we walk in the light of God that has no darkness.

Just like the scientific method on the outside, There is a scientific method on the inside. The evidence of truth will be manifested. We do not believe in the dead prophets. No! We believe in evidence we see first-hand! The final evidence is translation or resurrection. We have a discrete path of perception and propaganda to travel discretely over the next 50 years, But we are predestinated by God's power to become gods and goddesses, Either in this life or in the third temple era, If we are prophets.

Go occult Israel!

So where is the scientific method in your post?

You said: God gave me the evidence I needed to reveal I am the reincarnated Noah. This is why I believe what I do. I am not an idiot dreamer. I stand on PHYSICAL facts and evidence. For example, When I first came in here, I did not poop for 17 days. God removed the poop from my intestines supernaturally. 17=1+7=8 8=translation. I had no pain or discomfort. In fact, I liked not going to the bathroom but still eating like a pig. I cannot stop what God wants to do with me. This is only one example of physical evidence God has given me to keep walking in the light. The spider goal and desire to be gods and goddesses in one lifetime and not an ascended master in a million years of reincarnations and its harmful karma ideas as slaves to reincarnation, Karma, Sin, And death.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2019 2:46:12 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
The spider goal may be a bit confusing to new readers. The spider goal is the counterfeit translation goal (8 legs = translation) creating by the dragon by Ra (Lucifer) not explaining the Cosmic War and His idea of "Prime Directive" that we must "evolve" on our own (without His help) into ascended masters over millions of reincarnations to remove the karma.

The dragon in us is designed to create these ideas by assumption by Ra (Lucifer) not telling the whole truth. He believes in His own ideas; therefore, He never lies. He is designed to tell the truth because He is born immortal as a Son of God. However, The dragon inside our hearts IS DESIGNED TO CREATE LIES AND IMAGINARY GODS by not being told the entire truth. Therefore, The Cosmic War continues forever to teach mortals to know good and evil. Everyone lives forever, Even Ra (Lucifer), After the dragon is removed from our spirit-orbs, Cool, When we see the truth.

You still haven't answered the spider butt revelation.

You said: Just as I finished this post to EThang5, My computer shut down and was completely black. Then immediately afterward, I had vision of a very strange-looking spider appear. If I didn't know better, I would believe it was a real spider. Unlike any spider I have ever seen in my life, It had a complete red butt, Unlike the black widow spider that has a black butt. I watched it crawl completely over the dark screen of my computer, Then it disappeared.

Then the Lord revealed in the light, Like turning on a light bulb with no words, The meaning of the spider. Evolution on earth allows the counterfeit spider system of translation (8 legs=translation) of the ET genetics to flourish, But it is false, And Yahweh has designed the Matrix so the evidence will be contradictory; therefore, That scientists will never agree about evolution.

The ETs walk in the light of God's love of the red butt, But they believe in the genetic reengineering because of the Ra evidence of occult power. When they figure out what an imposter Ra is by creating the fictitious CIA agent persona of Lucifer, They will drop the spider goal and desire to be gods and goddesses in one lifetime and not an ascended master in a million years of reincarnations and its harmful karma ideas as slaves to reincarnation, Karma, Sin, And death.

It is important for all prophets to go onto the sea of glass. Had I had this vision two years ago, I would only be guessing about what the spider meant. Instead, God told me immediately what the vision means in a flash of light. For a minute, I just watched and said out loud, God why the hell did you turn off my computer and send the spider to crawl over the blank screen? I asked the question, Then He answered my question from the sea of glass. No need to open the Bible for an answer, For He has already revealed the new paradigms on DDO.

The revelation was quite interesting as He has put the pieces together for EThang5 and his 10 observations. As God gets a 1000 elect on the sea of glass, The revelatory power will flood the earth with the truth. Especially, If the elect of occult Israel have large natural vocabularies and can be poor in spirit and lowly in heart at the same time. All power is God's.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 7:39:39 AM
There is nothing to answer about the spider vision. It happened. Yahweh stands by my visions. God is glorifying Himself in His visions by teaching truth. Never happened before until I came to DDO. New level. Just walking in the light. Go occult Israel!
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 7:46:11 AM
There is nothing to answer about the spider vision. It happened. Yahweh stands by my visions. God is glorifying Himself in His visions by teaching truth. Never happened before until I came to DDO. Just walking in the light. Go occult Israel!

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.