Total Posts:55|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

60 Million Abortions. New Paradigm.

anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,548
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2019 5:38:54 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
If you had an abortion in the past, Then it was God's predestinated will. God controls everything. Free will is an illusion to know good and evil.

All past sins are forgiven. God doesn't care about the past. Just stop the wrong behavior today. No condemnation from God for the past. Just remove the bad idea from your heart today by God's light. Never say you are sorry, For He doesn't care about what you did because He controlled it. No guilt or sorrow is needed, For the unborn baby spirit-orb agreed to the abortion to help you know good and evil. Cool, Huh? If you just get the abortion idea out of your head and heart, The spirit orb has accomplished God's will for your life.

2 Corinthians 7:10
For godly sorrow produces repentance leading to salvation, Not to be regretted; but the sorrow of the world produces death.

Feel sorrow in empathy for others that suffer in accidence or other physical pain. That is godly sorrow. The heart troubles are God's exclusive business, And the heart responds well to emotional love and empathy. In contrast, The heart will be wrecked by mental probing. That said, Never feel sorrow for sin. That is a trained emotion from evil religions and is irrelevant to God's will and grace for us to know good and evil.

See how the predestinated will of God works? We are drawn automatically to the grace of God. It is a totally different mindset that removes all guilt of the past by doing nothing but believing the truth about God's true heart and love for us now and not in the past or future. He just wants us to stop doing what is wrong today.

With 60 million abortions done since the 1970s, There are a lot of women who are suffering over the past decisions with remorse due to religions and all kind of "what if" scenarios that were never God's will on their path in the first place, And thinking, "Oh, If only I had not gotten an abortion, Then I can imagine. . . " are a waste of time to consider. Since it happened, Then that was their ordained path designed by God to know good and evil. All religions are evil.

Go pccult Israel.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2019 7:36:18 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
If you had an abortion in the past, Then it was God's predestinated will. God controls everything. Free will is an illusion to know good and evil.

You are an evil man. 60 million abortions are 60 million murders. Murders of innocent children who never had a chance to live. Despite the fact that I agree that God does control all things - murder is against his will. God will judge all abortionists and those who support and condone them. What that judgment will be is up to God. It however is not God's will that these murders took place.

All past sins are forgiven. God doesn't care about the past. Just stop the wrong behavior today. No condemnation from God for the past. Just remove the bad idea from your heart today by God's light. Never say you are sorry, For He doesn't care about what you did because He controlled it. No guilt or sorrow is needed, For the unborn baby spirit-orb agreed to the abortion to help you know good and evil. Cool, Huh? If you just get the abortion idea out of your head and heart, The spirit orb has accomplished God's will for your life.

That is nonsense and it is a contradiction. If there is no need to say sorry for what you have done in the past, There is no need to say for what you will do in the future. Unless of course your God is so weak and does not know the future or he is so wicked he does not care. Yours is a formula for producing more and more evil in the world. Saying sorry is a recognition that you have done the wrong thing - and repentance is the action that takes that recognition and chooses to do the right thing. Yet, If sorrow does not take place - then repentance will not follow. That is why the verse below says - sorrow produces repentance. I cannot believe that you are suggesting that unborn babies are consenting to their murder. You are a sick perverted and demented weirdo.

2 Corinthians 7:10
For godly sorrow produces repentance leading to salvation, Not to be regretted; but the sorrow of the world produces death.


Take note: godly sorrow produces repentance. One comes from the other. If you don't have the first - you won't do what is right by repenting. Paul is contrasting the godly sorrow with the worldy sorrow. Godly sorry leads to repentance - and then to salvation. Yet you tell people to reject this. They are not to regret the godly sorrow because worldly sorrow produces death. Saying sorry - recognising what you have done leads to you repenting over your sins. This leads to salvation. On the other hand - you are telling people not to say sorry - which is the world's sorrow - which is ignoring the fact that you have done wrong - and does not lead to repentance and cannot lead to salvation. Satan says don't say sorry. You are saying don't say sorry. Paul says say sorry, Repent and live. How can you get it so wrong and so opposite of what paul is saying?

Feel sorrow in empathy for others that suffer in accidence or other physical pain. That is godly sorrow. The heart troubles are God's exclusive business, And the heart responds well to emotional love and empathy. In contrast, The heart will be wrecked by mental probing. That said, Never feel sorrow for sin. That is a trained emotion from evil religions and is irrelevant to God's will and grace for us to know good and evil.

Paul is not talking about empathy for others - he is talking about the sorrow he caused them when he wrote to them rebuking them for their sins - in the first letter. They were cut to the quick in their hearts and they repented. You are the blind man leading others into death.

See how the predestinated will of God works? We are drawn automatically to the grace of God. It is a totally different mindset that removes all guilt of the past by doing nothing but believing the truth about God's true heart and love for us now and not in the past or future. He just wants us to stop doing what is wrong today.

The bible never talks of God's predestinated will. You are mixing up God's providence and God's will. Both are quite different things. His will is that people do not murder each other. In his providence these things do happen - but to reveal the evilness in man's heart. How do you know what is wrong? Your logic clearly says that whatever happens happens and must be the will of God - therefore nothing is wrong and people cannot do wrong - and so you calling for people to do the right thing is a nonsense.

With 60 million abortions done since the 1970s, There are a lot of women who are suffering over the past decisions with remorse due to religions and all kind of "what if" scenarios that were never God's will on their path in the first place, And thinking, "Oh, If only I had not gotten an abortion, Then I can imagine. . . " are a waste of time to consider. Since it happened, Then that was their ordained path designed by God to know good and evil. All religions are evil.

People should suffer for killing innocent babies. Their hearts ought to be in torment for they put their own good ahead of innocent babies. There is no justification for such a wicked and evil act. One of my close friends is the result of a rape. Her mother wanted to abort her. She was talked out of it and the baby was adopted out. My friend grew up and got to know her mother and formed a really close relationship with her. They are best friends - and although my friend looks a lot like her father - the one who raped her - this is not causing psychological scars or harm. What is even more amazing - is that the father who ended up in prison and then went overseas. My friend sought to find this man - this monster who raped her mother - and she found him. Now my friend, Her mother, And the father all know each other. Forgiveness has been found - no they are not all one big happy family - but after many years - there is a love there between mother and daughter and between daughter and father. Perhaps not between mother and father - and no one really expects there to be - but my friend has gone on and done very well in life - - she mentors and teaches - and helps other people who have had abortions - and who want them - she is amazing. Yet - if her mother had listened to your ravings - she would never have survived the womb.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2019 12:44:53 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
If you had an abortion in the past, Then it was God's predestinated will. God controls everything. Free will is an illusion to know good and evil.

You are an evil man. 60 million abortions are 60 million murders.

And you know very well that an abortion does not constitute murder.

Stop being stupid and so insensitive and insulting to women who have had to make informed, Mature, Gut-wrenching decisions.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,548
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2019 4:34:11 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
***Tradesecret wrote: You are an evil man. 60 million abortions are 60 million murders. Murders of innocent children who never had a chance to live. Despite the fact that I agree that God does control all things - murder is against his will.

The Christian definition of our purpose in life is wrong. We are not born to glorify God by our evil churches and graven images. God glorifies Himself without us.

No. Purpose #2 is to engage us in a living and temporary life of mortal time. Therefore, We all sin and come short of His glory until we stop all sinful thoughts and are translated. He cannot glorify Himself in our life if we sin. Therefore, We sin and do bad things to know it is evil. Then He shines the light and opens our eyes; Then we stop the sin in our hearts because we know it is wrong.

As the bad idea is renewed in the mind, We gain knowledge of the evil. Like a real person, The idea is killed and buried, But we have a memory of the idea and we learn from God evil thoughts that we **do not want to believe anymore** as we walk in His light that has no darkness in it.

Christians who believe they can glorify God is a selfish idea of their dragons to glorify and please self. Very deceptive. When the choir puts on the fancy clothes and sings, They are singing to the congregation and not to God, Stealing His glory. Their purpose is to know they stealing God's gory and stop doing it Sing a country western song instead. That would please the congregation as well, But not steal God's glory.

Christians are killing the glory of God by moving the attention to self, And in that sense, They are murdering God, Which is far worse than abortion. Christians sit on God's throne and judge other by their imaginary god that does not exist.

Murder is in the heart not in the outer deed. That is what Christ taught. The idea is true. The mother of an abortion many times is doing what she thinks is best for the child based on circumstance and does not believe it is murder. At other timea, She is just selfish and doesn't think the baby is a person because that is what the authorities tell her. She believes the lie is true, And follows that idea. She is blind, But not a murderer. Therefore, Abortion is only murder in a Christian's heart based on their legalistic views of mortality and purpose in life. That false purpose blinds every idea in their minds, And they are also blinded.

God is controlling all the blind people by His management of His light, But He is going to open everyone's mind to see His heart of grace as it is. Everyone will see our 5 purposes of Creation in the next 50 years or more. And He is starting here at DDO. Can we see what Yahweh is doing? God is going to glorify Himself, Proving man cannot glorify God at all. Duh! Praise Yahweh!

Go occult Israel:
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,548
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2019 5:47:59 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
***TradeSecret wrote: God will judge all abortionists and those who support and condone them. What that judgment will be is up to God. It however is not God's will that these murders took place.


Yes. God judges and controls everything for His glory. Abortion is His will if it happened. God uses the Problem=> Reaction=> Solution technique used by Luciferians. They are attracted to the method to gain power and control over the people using black grace power. But it is a dead-end of purpose. Just increasing power. The purpose is unfulfilling and boring at the very top. The 5 purposes of God for mortality are far more fulfilling using His white grace power.

In contrast, Yahweh Elohim will be the hero of this abortion trend by fixing the problem He created by managing the blindness. Mortals will know good and evil when He is done teaching us the truth. That purpose is very fulfilling. This is for the 12 Jewish apostles to know on their path to become gods and goddesses in eternity. Yahweh knows exactly what He is doing with the abortion trend He created. All world trends are created by Yahweh. Otherwise, He is a pathetically weak God. The occult will understand for they understand His power. Christians will not.

***That is nonsense and it is a contradiction. If there is no need to say sorry for what you have done in the past, There is no need to say for what you will do in the future.

The scripture says godly sorrow has NO REGRETS. That means no sorrow for sin. Don't read what it says. Christians do it all the time with scripture.

We do not live in the past or future. We live today. We wake up every morning in a new life of total forgiveness of all sins. Then we live and work on renewing the mind of bad ideas to be translated. Therefore, In God's mercy, We die at night when we get tired and the dragon starts kicking in to tempt us. Sleep of death reminds us that the dragon will kill us of old age. Pail said he died daily. This is what he meant. No one can understand Paul because the Christian paradigms are screwed up. Christ said:

Matt 6:34
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, For tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

***Unless of course your God is so weak and does not know the future or he is so wicked he does not care.

Just knowing the future according the fate of free will is weak and powerless to our freewill. But controlling the future in a mortal matrix of thought for us to know good and evil means He has Almighty Power far beyond our comprehension. HE CREATED THE ABORTION TREND. God creates evil and darkness, According to the Bible:

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, And create darkness: I make peace, And create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

However, The evil is only temporary in mortality. The dragons are removed permanently in eternity by translation or resurrection processes.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 30,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2019 7:04:44 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
***TradeSecret wrote: God will judge all abortionists and those who support and condone them. What that judgment will be is up to God. It however is not God's will that these murders took place.


Yes. God judges and controls everything for His glory. Abortion is His will if it happened. God uses the Problem=> Reaction=> Solution technique used by Luciferians. They are attracted to the method to gain power and control over the people using black grace power. But it is a dead-end of purpose. Just increasing power. The purpose is unfulfilling and boring at the very top. The 5 purposes of God for mortality are far more fulfilling using His white grace power.

In contrast, Yahweh Elohim will be the hero of this abortion trend by fixing the problem He created by managing the blindness. Mortals will know good and evil when He is done teaching us the truth. That purpose is very fulfilling. This is for the 12 Jewish apostles to know on their path to become gods and goddesses in eternity. Yahweh knows exactly what He is doing with the abortion trend He created. All world trends are created by Yahweh. Otherwise, He is a pathetically weak God. The occult will understand for they understand His power. Christians will not.

***That is nonsense and it is a contradiction. If there is no need to say sorry for what you have done in the past, There is no need to say for what you will do in the future.

The scripture says godly sorrow has NO REGRETS. That means no sorrow for sin. Don't read what it says. Christians do it all the time with scripture.

We do not live in the past or future. We live today. We wake up every morning in a new life of total forgiveness of all sins. Then we live and work on renewing the mind of bad ideas to be translated. Therefore, In God's mercy, We die at night when we get tired and the dragon starts kicking in to tempt us. Sleep of death reminds us that the dragon will kill us of old age. Pail said he died daily. This is what he meant. No one can understand Paul because the Christian paradigms are screwed up. Christ said:

Matt 6:34
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, For tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

***Unless of course your God is so weak and does not know the future or he is so wicked he does not care.

Just knowing the future according the fate of free will is weak and powerless to our freewill. But controlling the future in a mortal matrix of thought for us to know good and evil means He has Almighty Power far beyond our comprehension. HE CREATED THE ABORTION TREND. God creates evil and darkness, According to the Bible:

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, And create darkness: I make peace, And create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

However, The evil is only temporary in mortality. The dragons are removed permanently in eternity by translation or resurrection processes.

A scourge within the Black community'

"Abortion is the number-one killer of Black lives, " said Ryan Bomberger, CEO and co-founder of the Radiance Foundation and a frequent columnist for Black Community News, A conservative blog that regularly comments on abortion in the Black community. "Abortion-induced deaths of the unborn in the Black community are 69 times higher than HIV deaths, 31 times higher than the homicide rate, 3. 6 times higher than cancer-related deaths and 3. 5 times higher than deaths caused by heart disease. This is a scourge within in the Black community that must be addressed and ended now. "

Some pro-life advocates have accused pro-choice Black women of being a "disgrace to their race" for supporting abortion, Often comparing their support of the procedure to advocating slavery. Iowa Rep. Steve King has openly criticized poor Black women for having an abortion, Going as far to say that he would give "even money that a vast majority of mothers who say they can't afford an abortion have an iPhone, Which costs more. "

Pro-life advocates often say that pro-choice feminists push abortion as a "woman's right" and have successfully identified abortion as a "civil right. " Some African Americans, They attest, In having fought for their civil rights in the 1950s and 1960s have been "duped" into identifying the pro-choice movement with the fight for civil rights. Alveda King, Daughter of slain civil rights leader A. D. King and niece of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. , Often quotes her uncle when outlining her opposition to abortion.

"[Martin Luther King Jr. ] once said, "The Negro cannot win as long as he is willing to sacrifice the lives of his children for comfort and safety, " King said. "How can the 'dream' survive if we murder the children? Every aborted baby is like a slave in the womb of his or her mother. The mother decides his or her fate. "
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,548
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2019 7:39:58 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
***TradeSecret wrote: Yours is a formula for producing more and more evil in the world.

How can I create the evil when the Bible says God creates the darkness and evil?

***Saying sorry is a recognition that you have done the wrong thing - and repentance is the action that takes that recognition and chooses to do the right thing. Yet, If sorrow does not take place - then repentance will not follow.

Yes, That is the false Christian theory. The scripture says NO REGRETS. Let's play out how your theory works. A woman is taught to regret and feel sorry for the past abortion not knowing she is forgiven of all past sins every morning when she wakes up. She feel forgiven by the atonement idea from the doctrines and commandments of men when she prays, Creating her own reality of mind; but a week later, She is feeling bad again about her past abortion, And she incessantly never gets over the sin and lives a regretful life forever. It is the torture of a terrorist imaginary god.

***That is why the verse below says - sorrow produces repentance. I cannot believe that you are suggesting that unborn babies are consenting to their murder. You are a sick perverted and demented weirdo.

No. Christianity is a sick theology that includes regrets and sorrow for sin by the world's definitions of sin and forgiveness to torture a woman to death for "murdering" her baby, When that idea was never in her heart in the first place.

***Take note: godly sorrow produces repentance. One comes from the other.

You omitted WITH NO REGRETS.

***If you don't have the first - you won't do what is right by repenting. Paul is contrasting the godly sorrow with the worldy sorrow. Godly sorry leads to repentance - and then to salvation. Yet you tell people to reject this. They are not to regret the godly sorrow because worldly sorrow produces death. Saying sorry - recognising what you have done leads to you repenting over your sins. This leads to salvation.

Nice Christian theory, But in practice, It does not work. You do believe in first-hand evidence, Right? Godly sorrow is feeling bad about someone else's pain with empathy and love in the moment, And not for our sins. We can repent of doing wrong without saying anything to God. What? Correcting bad ideas by renewing the mind depends on being a Christian? What about the pagans? What about the occult? How do they repent of mortal errors? They cannot repent. Dumb idea!

The sorrowing of the world that Christianity teaches leads to death of old age, Just as Paul says.

2 Corinthians 7:10
For godly sorrow produces repentance leading to salvation [future hope for translation or a better resurrection in the light],
not to be regretted [sorrow];
but the sorrow [for sin or karma ]
of the world produces death [of old age].

Paul was hoping to be translated for his salvation in the future. He renewed his mind daily in the light. Christians can never repent because they do not know sin is of the mind and heart, And they get stuck in an ocean of sorrow for sin. They incessantly go to the altar feeling bad for their sins as they have been trained like monkey to do.

***On the other hand - you are telling people not to say sorry - which is the world's sorrow - which is ignoring the fact that you have done wrong - and does not lead to repentance and cannot lead to salvation. Satan says don't say sorry. You are saying don't say sorry. Paul says say sorry, Repent and live. How can you get it so wrong and so opposite of what paul is saying?

Where does Satan say don't say we are sorry? It does not exist in the Bible. Confessing sin and renewing the mind are two different ideas that have nothing to do with sorrow. All of Yahweh's ideas are tied to valid scriptures. Christianity includes 20% of the NT that is from the Catholic Luciferians who are all dead and accomplished God's will to be the tares Christ told us about. They invented the false ideas in Christianity and God wanted the wheat and tares to grow together until occult Israel was wise enough to see the bad ideas and remove them and burn them in the lake of fire.

The parable of wheat and tares is completely misunderstood. The baby wheat are the occult and Luciferians using God's tricycle of black grace powers. We are instructed to not pull up the tare ideas until the ideas switch to white grace and are mature enough in mind to handle the death of the bad ideas. The tares ideas become wheat as the bad ideas die in the lake of fire.

The book of Revelation is very succinct about these truths. The two ships of Christ will carry the truth about the book of Revelation very discretely AND PRIVATELY to all world leaders in the future. It will be just like the Bilderberg meetings, But following the competent Son, Christ, And not the inept child, Lucifer. Also, They will not have Alex Jones following them around with a megaphone.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 30,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2019 8:07:43 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
***TradeSecret wrote: Yours is a formula for producing more and more evil in the world.

How can I create the evil when the Bible says God creates the darkness and evil?

***Saying sorry is a recognition that you have done the wrong thing - and repentance is the action that takes that recognition and chooses to do the right thing. Yet, If sorrow does not take place - then repentance will not follow.

Yes, That is the false Christian theory. The scripture says NO REGRETS. Let's play out how your theory works. A woman is taught to regret and feel sorry for the past abortion not knowing she is forgiven of all past sins every morning when she wakes up. She feel forgiven by the atonement idea from the doctrines and commandments of men when she prays, Creating her own reality of mind; but a week later, She is feeling bad again about her past abortion, And she incessantly never gets over the sin and lives a regretful life forever. It is the torture of a terrorist imaginary god.

***That is why the verse below says - sorrow produces repentance. I cannot believe that you are suggesting that unborn babies are consenting to their murder. You are a sick perverted and demented weirdo.

No. Christianity is a sick theology that includes regrets and sorrow for sin by the world's definitions of sin and forgiveness to torture a woman to death for "murdering" her baby, When that idea was never in her heart in the first place.

***Take note: godly sorrow produces repentance. One comes from the other.

You omitted WITH NO REGRETS.

***If you don't have the first - you won't do what is right by repenting. Paul is contrasting the godly sorrow with the worldy sorrow. Godly sorry leads to repentance - and then to salvation. Yet you tell people to reject this. They are not to regret the godly sorrow because worldly sorrow produces death. Saying sorry - recognising what you have done leads to you repenting over your sins. This leads to salvation.

Nice Christian theory, But in practice, It does not work. You do believe in first-hand evidence, Right? Godly sorrow is feeling bad about someone else's pain with empathy and love in the moment, And not for our sins. We can repent of doing wrong without saying anything to God. What? Correcting bad ideas by renewing the mind depends on being a Christian? What about the pagans? What about the occult? How do they repent of mortal errors? They cannot repent. Dumb idea!

The sorrowing of the world that Christianity teaches leads to death of old age, Just as Paul says.

2 Corinthians 7:10
For godly sorrow produces repentance leading to salvation [future hope for translation or a better resurrection in the light],
not to be regretted [sorrow];
but the sorrow [for sin or karma ]
of the world produces death [of old age].

Paul was hoping to be translated for his salvation in the future. He renewed his mind daily in the light. Christians can never repent because they do not know sin is of the mind and heart, And they get stuck in an ocean of sorrow for sin. They incessantly go to the altar feeling bad for their sins as they have been trained like monkey to do.

***On the other hand - you are telling people not to say sorry - which is the world's sorrow - which is ignoring the fact that you have done wrong - and does not lead to repentance and cannot lead to salvation. Satan says don't say sorry. You are saying don't say sorry. Paul says say sorry, Repent and live. How can you get it so wrong and so opposite of what paul is saying?

Where does Satan say don't say we are sorry? It does not exist in the Bible. Confessing sin and renewing the mind are two different ideas that have nothing to do with sorrow. All of Yahweh's ideas are tied to valid scriptures. Christianity includes 20% of the NT that is from the Catholic Luciferians who are all dead and accomplished God's will to be the tares Christ told us about. They invented the false ideas in Christianity and God wanted the wheat and tares to grow together until occult Israel was wise enough to see the bad ideas and remove them and burn them in the lake of fire.

The parable of wheat and tares is completely misunderstood. The baby wheat are the occult and Luciferians using God's tricycle of black grace powers. We are instructed to not pull up the tare ideas until the ideas switch to white grace and are mature enough in mind to handle the death of the bad ideas. The tares ideas become wheat as the bad ideas die in the lake of fire.

The book of Revelation is very succinct about these truths. The two ships of Christ will carry the truth about the book of Revelation very discretely AND PRIVATELY to all world leaders in the future. It will be just like the Bilderberg meetings, But following the competent Son, Christ, And not the inept child, Lucifer. Also, They will not have Alex Jones following them around with a megaphone.

Why don't you ask Tradesecret if he stood on the sea of glass or met prophets who corrected him because he wants to commit his life to smuggling bibles like his mommy smuggler?
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,548
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2019 4:23:41 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
***TradeSecret wrote: Paul is not talking about empathy for others -

Rationally, wouldn't godly sorrow be having empathy and love for others in pain without thinking of our own neck to save? Probing the heart with Biblical ideas encroaches into God's business of the heart of love. The heart is His-Hers. The heart of God responds to love and empathy in another's pain and not to intellectual ideas of Christianity. The dragon, or Satan. is obsessed with the afterlife to feel sorrow for sins, which leads to the death of old age and not translation or a better resurrection in the light of God that has no darkness.

The dragon is the computerized software program written by God Himself to hate the ideas of Yahweh and glorify its own neck of self. It seeks to glorify self 100% with God's light traveling towards self.

In contrast, God glorifies Himself in the light of God that has no dragon of self by the light of God traveling toward God privately and not man who robs us and steals God's glory in religions. Same light and glory of God, but different direction. One is toward self and man. The other is towards God. Same light.

The dragon will not stop grabbing attentions until it receives 100% of it. The self-attention feels good because it is counterfeit love; but the love of the world carries with it counterfeit fear and guilt. Therefore, by walking in the light of God, we turn off the counterfeit love, fear, and guilt of the dragon and perfect the love of God in our hearts and souls by renewing the mind of stupid and dumb ETERNAL ideas. Mortality is disconnected from eternity. Our eternal rewards are predestinated from the beginning. The debt money systems cause 95% of the evil on earth by strategic unemployment and wars in the name of God.

The occult will understand these ideas for they have already been toying with them for decades because of their first-hand observation of the ET technology. That said, the occult needs to adjust the matrix ideas slightly. We are not being controlled by AI machines, but by Yahweh Himself in this imaginary world of time God created for us to know good and evil by the different frequencies of thoughts we believe and trust.

***he is talking about the sorrow he caused them when he wrote to them rebuking them for their sins - in the first letter. They were cut to the quick in their hearts and they repented. You are the blind man leading others into death.

He was challenging the Luciferian mole leaders in Corinth teaching sorrow for sins and legalistic baptism of the dead bodies (1 Cor 15:29), and they killed Paul for breaking his oath to the secret covenant of insiders that trusted Ra (Lucifer). Yahweh knows what godly and ungodly sorrow is. His grace is far more rational than Christianity's bogus grace. If the Creator made us, Then He-She certainty knows how to prevent death of old age for His elect, who is occult Israel. Very logical idea. Indeed, incredibly logical.

***The bible never talks of God's predestinated will. You are mixing up God's providence and God's will. Both are quite different things.

Paul writes of predestination 4 times:

Romans 8:29
For whom He foreknew, He also **predestined** to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Romans 8:30
Moreover whom He **predestined**, these He also called; whom He called, these He also justified; and whom He justified, these He also glorified [did not fall short of His-Her glory in translation].

Ephesians 1:5
having **predestined** us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will,

Ephesians 1:11
In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, being **predestined** according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His will,


***His will is that people do not murder each other.

His will is to have murders in mortality but not in eternity. His will wants us to know how evil it is to STEAL someone's mortal life. They cannot steal anyone's eternal life that is predestined for everyone. That is guaranteed. He does not just "permit murder". He-She controls each so-called misjudged murder in mortality for a good purpose in eternity to know good and evil.

***In his providence these things do happen - but to reveal the evilness in man's heart.

We all have the murdering dragon in us. We need to walk in the light to kill the idea of killing anyone. Christians create a helpless and impotent imaginary god that stands around and watches evil created by man and not Him and blames man for the evil. As such, How does God glorify Himself by teaching us to know both good and evil to becoming gods and goddesses to manage the knowledge in eternity? Bogus Christianity is designed by God to create angels in eternity and not gods and goddesses.

***How do you know what is wrong? Your logic clearly says that whatever happens happens and must be the will of God - therefore nothing is wrong and people cannot do wrong - and so you calling for people to do the right thing is a nonsense.

Clearly abortion is wrong in mortality. But if a person is blinded by God, then it is His will. The New Paradigm of abortion helps women to stop the practice today and forget about the past. Knowing they are not murderers and defined by God as blinded by Him and sincere blind mothers, the idea will be very helpful to them to move on without regret.

Calling them murderers is a reality Christians create in foolish ignorance. They are blinded too. Christians just want the practice stopped. The truth about God's heart of grace will stop it, and not calling the mothers murderers. Calling the mothers murderers will just cause their dragons to double down because the idea is a lie. They do not see it as murder in their hearts.

***People should suffer for killing innocent babies. Their hearts ought to be in torment for they put their own good ahead of innocent babies. There is no justification for such a wicked and evil act. One of my close friends is the result of a rape. Her mother wanted to abort her. She was talked out of it and the baby was adopted out. My friend grew up and got to know her mother and formed a really close relationship with her. They are best friends - and although my friend looks a lot like her father - the one who raped her - this is not causing psychological scars or harm. What is even more amazing - is that the father who ended up in prison and then went overseas. My friend sought to find this man - this monster who raped her mother - and she found him. Now my friend, Her mother, And the father all know each other. Forgiveness has been found - no they are not all one big happy family - but after many years - there is a love there between mother and daughter and between daughter and father. Perhaps not between mother and father - and no one really expects there to be - but my friend has gone on and done very well in life - - she mentors and teaches - and helps other people who have had abortions - and who want them - she is amazing. Yet - if her mother had listened to your ravings - she would never have survived the womb.

Great. God's will was done for these people. Everyone has a different path to know good and evil. God controls each person's circumstance to walk on their own predestinated path. No judgment either way. God controls everything according to His will and not yours or mine.

The thread is about women who have made the choice in the past to abort their baby or babies and not those who are wrestling about the decision for abortion today or in the future. I am talking to the 60 million who had abortions and not the 200,000 million that considered abortion and chose to birth the baby. Duh! Abortion is wrong, but it is also wrong to call the blind mothers who had abortions murderer
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,548
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2019 5:00:56 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
***Harikrish wrote: Why don't you ask Tradesecret if he stood on the sea of glass or met prophets who corrected him because he wants to commit his life to smuggling bibles like his mommy smuggler?

TradeSecret claims not to believe in revelation and rejects 1 John 4:2-3 to test the spirit-orb of a prophet in the first place. "Christ has come in the flesh, Etc. "

***A scourge within the Black community'

"Abortion is the number-one killer of Black lives, " said Ryan Bomberger, CEO and co-founder of the Radiance Foundation and a frequent columnist for Black Community News, A conservative blog that regularly comments on abortion in the Black community. "Abortion-induced deaths of the unborn in the Black community are 69 times higher than HIV deaths, 31 times higher than the homicide rate, 3. 6 times higher than cancer-related deaths and 3. 5 times higher than deaths caused by heart disease. This is a scourge within in the Black community that must be addressed and ended now. "

Some pro-life advocates have accused pro-choice Black women of being a "disgrace to their race" for supporting abortion, Often comparing their support of the procedure to advocating slavery. Iowa Rep. Steve King has openly criticized poor Black women for having an abortion, Going as far to say that he would give "even money that a vast majority of mothers who say they can't afford an abortion have an iPhone, Which costs more. "

Pro-life advocates often say that pro-choice feminists push abortion as a "woman's right" and have successfully identified abortion as a "civil right. " Some African Americans, They attest, In having fought for their civil rights in the 1950s and 1960s have been "duped" into identifying the pro-choice movement with the fight for civil rights. Alveda King, Daughter of slain civil rights leader A. D. King and niece of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. , Often quotes her uncle when outlining her opposition to abortion.

"[Martin Luther King Jr. ] once said, "The Negro cannot win as long as he is willing to sacrifice the lives of his children for comfort and safety, " King said. "How can the 'dream' survive if we murder the children? Every aborted baby is like a slave in the womb of his or her mother. The mother decides his or her fate. "


Anyone who is in the know in the occult knowa Martin Luther King Jr is an insider Luciferian mole (like the original Martin Luther of the 1500s) and called by God to be placed in a high-powered position to call abortion mothers "murders" to create the conflicted abortion and anti-abortion world movements we have today to fight each other in blindness.

The top intellectuals control both sides of the debate and both sides do not know the true heart of God. The debate is all designed by God, And when He-She opens our blinded eyes, We will all see the truth together as one human-race family of spirit orbs of "collective consciousness of awareness". Pretty cool, Actually, When we see what God is doing at His freauency of thought on the sea of glass. Brilliant, Actually! Everyone is blind right now. But He will turn on the light, And everyone will see the truth and praise Him for the knowledge of good and evil.

He is going to fix His broken spirit-orbs over the next 50 years or more as he cleanses the earth of all religions by the ET disclosure, And we initially live the Law of One moral unity, And then, Transition to the Golden Rule of Christ as a planet. Yahweh knows what He is doing.

Go occult Israel.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 1:22:25 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Willow Wrote:

And you know very well that an abortion does not constitute murder.

Stop being stupid and so insensitive and insulting to women who have had to make informed, Mature, Gut-wrenching decisions.


I think it is murder. It is the premeditated slaughtering of an innocent human life without good cause. If we applied the same law to animals - we would be put in prison for 10 years or if we applied it to the future and climate change - then the Greenies would say we are committing genocide.

It is funny / ironic - that the Greens care more about life in the future - than life right now. Life that might exist verses life that does exist. Talk about getting things back to front. But sin makes people stupid.

Mothers who consent to abortion should have emotional and psychological scars for the rest of their life. They are killing babies. There is no justification for such a sick and demented action. Of course it is gut wrenching - it should be no a no brainer - keep the baby.

I will stop being insensitive towards mothers when they stop being insensitive to the babies they are killing. I put them on a similar level to pedophiles.
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 1:46:01 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
All past sins are forgiven. God doesn't care about the past. Just stop the wrong behavior today. No condemnation from God for the past.

Then why the need to stop today? Why not stop next week?

In fact, Why stop at all? Sooner or later, Everything will be in the past. Sorry but this doesn't make any sense. It is exactly what Satan would tell a person to get them to continue sin and forestall salvation.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 2:40:19 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
atonementdenier wrote:

The Christian definition of our purpose in life is wrong. We are not born to glorify God by our evil churches and graven images. God glorifies Himself without us.

the word for glory is a word that means "make famous". The children of God are the ones who declare his wonderful deeds and make him famous throughout the earth. You might think it is a good idea for others to run God down - and for me not to make his name famous - but all I do is declare what I see.

The fact that you agree with abortion is sad.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,548
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 5:50:23 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
atonementdenier wrote:

The Christian definition of our purpose in life is wrong. We are not born to glorify God by our evil churches and graven images. God glorifies Himself without us.

the word for glory is a word that means "make famous". The children of God are the ones who declare his wonderful deeds and make him famous throughout the earth. You might think it is a good idea for others to run God down - and for me not to make his name famous - but all I do is declare what I see.

The fact that you agree with abortion is sad.

We need to think deeper like Yahweh does. Christianity does not swim in the deep end of God of His thought. In the beginning, God hovered over the darkness of deeper thought where the dragon dwells, Demanding us to think deeper. Who is driving for the truth? We are. We are children of light and not darkness.

We ask for the deeper answers, Then God shines the light, "Let there be light, " and the spirit-orb receive the revelation answer from God through His Logos Word of Reason. Then the spirit-orbs know what the Word of Logos means from a specific scripture for good or evil. God creates light and darkness, Good and evil.

Regarding Christianity's thinking, They do not think as deep as the dragon, So their answer about glory are pretty stupid, Not understanding the deeper level of God. The deeper answer is power. Who has the power to become famous in the first place? Man? Or God?

When we know all power comes from God, We know the dragon uses God's power to glorify self in religions. Or we know God glorifies Himself. It depends on the direction of the light.

Is the light absorbed by the dragon (Satan) in man and self? Or is the fame bringing attention to God without our lips moving?

We walk privately in the light with Him and give Him attention and fame when NO ONE ELSE SEES IT. He gets all the attention that way. No one is looking at us.
God is a big boy and has plenty of power to glorify Himself. But our dragons don't want that. Man uses the power of God to glorify man and his religions, Selfish gain, And vain ambition. God's glory is on the bottom of the pile. Therefore, The Lord said:

Matt 15;8-9
These people draw near to Me with their mouth,
And honor Me with their lips,
But their heart is far from Me.
And in vain they worship Me,
Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.

These verses are referring to all religions that steal God's glory but pretend they are not. Their babbling lips use the name of God and His moral values in every other sentence. Their religion is vain or useless. Their heart is far from God. God cannot glorify Himself to those who are not poor in spirit and lowly in heart to even begin to manage God's power correctly.

All glory goes back to power. Who has the power?

Occult Israel is in a much better place to glorify God than any evil religion. They are accustomed to swimming in the deep end in Genesis 1:1-2. The darkness is first, And they endure the night by faith the sun is rising in the morning with truth. Then the light shines. The eyes and ears are opened to see the light.

Christianity is in the shallow end. Christianity has very shallow thoughts that are tied to mortality and not eternity. Their eternity is trusting imaginary gods that do not exist.

Go occult Israel.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,548
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 6:02:37 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradsecet said: The fact that you agree with abortion is sad.

God is controlling everything. He know what He is doing to glorify His name. Christianity is very shallow thinking I would rather be happy than sad.

Go occult
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,548
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 6:36:11 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
All past sins are forgiven. God doesn't care about the past. Just stop the wrong behavior today. No condemnation from God for the past.

Then why the need to stop today? Why not stop next week?

In fact, Why stop at all? Sooner or later, Everything will be in the past. Sorry but this doesn't make any sense. It is exactly what Satan would tell a person to get them to continue sin and forestall salvation.

Sin is incorrectly defined and replaced with man's doctrines and commandments. Sin is stealing from man or stealing God's glory. Who wants to be a thief? Repentance is easy when we know what we are stopping. Christ said, "Repent, For the kingdom of heaven is at hand. " Do we want the reward of living in heaven now or not? Christianity pushes heaven into the future. They define heaven = salvation. And that is a misuse of the words. Heaven is for now, At hand, Or near.

Therefore, We enter heaven as mortals by the rainbow covenant of the Golden Rule to repent today and not be thief, And then, We keep working on our blind sins to overcome death of old age. When we know what sin is, It does not take very long to repent of ALL the sins we know about today. Forget the past. Duh. Therefore, To answer the questions, Christianity screws up the definition of every word in the Bible to push a person to think dumb thoughts one after another such as the dumb idea you suggest. Christianity is 100% wrong on every front.

In contrast, If people like being thieves, Then they will have to deal with the cops and worry about getting caught. If thy kill or commit adultery, There are natural painful consequences to deal with. All mortal sin has a negative consequence that polices itself when we know what sin really is. Why does Christianity make something so simple so complicated?

Go occult Israel!
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 10:25:06 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Atonementdenier said:

Tradsecret said: The fact that you agree with abortion is sad.

God is controlling everything. He know what He is doing to glorify His name. Christianity is very shallow thinking I would rather be happy than sad.


I would rather stand in the truth than be happy.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 10:33:23 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Atonementdenier said:

We need to think deeper like Yahweh does. Christianity does not swim in the deep end of God of His thought. In the beginning, God hovered over the darkness of deeper thought where the dragon dwells, Demanding us to think deeper. Who is driving for the truth? We are. We are children of light and not darkness.

You keep asserting the same - but not once have you even attempted to prove it. From what I have read of you - you do paddle in the shallow. To go deeper into Christ - requires truth, And obedience. You have neither of these qualities. At the moment you are still mentally in the weird zone by claiming to be the reincarnated Noah. And given the things you say about his time - you continue to rule out that you know anything about Noah.

We ask for the deeper answers, Then God shines the light, "Let there be light, " and the spirit-orb receive the revelation answer from God through His Logos Word of Reason. Then the spirit-orbs know what the Word of Logos means from a specific scripture for good or evil. God creates light and darkness, Good and evil.

You don't even understand the basic fundamental doctrines - so for you to ask for deeper ones is silly. It is like a child saying let me watch porn. Ridiculous!

Regarding Christianity's thinking, They do not think as deep as the dragon, So their answer about glory are pretty stupid, Not understanding the deeper level of God. The deeper answer is power. Who has the power to become famous in the first place? Man? Or God?

Christ has defeated the dragon. This happened at the cross. Death has lost its sting for the Christian. Christians don't say we make God famous - God does not need us - but he commands us to worship him and to praise him. These things add to his famous among men.

When we know all power comes from God, We know the dragon uses God's power to glorify self in religions. Or we know God glorifies Himself. It depends on the direction of the light.

you talk like a child. You need first to learn that power does come from God.

Is the light absorbed by the dragon (Satan) in man and self? Or is the fame bringing attention to God without our lips moving?

you still live in a world in your mind where Satan is king. You listen to his voice - like you ought to listen to god - and you don't actually have the capacity to know the difference.

We walk privately in the light with Him and give Him attention and fame when NO ONE ELSE SEES IT. He gets all the attention that way. No one is looking at us.
God is a big boy and has plenty of power to glorify Himself. But our dragons don't want that. Man uses the power of God to glorify man and his religions, Selfish gain, And vain ambition. God's glory is on the bottom of the pile. Therefore, The Lord said:


At yet in Matthew 5 Jesus says to his disciples - walk in the light - and shine it so others do see you and give glory to God.

Matt 15;8-9
These people draw near to Me with their mouth,
And honor Me with their lips,
But their heart is far from Me.
And in vain they worship Me,
Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.


These verses are referring to all religions that steal God's glory but pretend they are not. Their babbling lips use the name of God and His moral values in every other sentence. Their religion is vain or useless. Their heart is far from God. God cannot glorify Himself to those who are not poor in spirit and lowly in heart to even begin to manage God's power correctly.

these verses are talking about people who think they know God - yet do not obey him. They show no regard to him. Go and read the book of Hosea. Perfect example.
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 11:21:35 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

All past sins are forgiven. God doesn't care about the past. Just stop the wrong behavior today. No condemnation from God for the past.

Then why the need to stop today? Why not stop next week?

In fact, Why stop at all? Sooner or later, Everything will be in the past. Sorry but this doesn't make any sense. It is exactly what Satan would tell a person to get them to continue sin and forestall salvation.

Sin is incorrectly defined and replaced with man's doctrines and commandments. Sin is stealing from man or stealing God's glory. Who wants to be a thief? Repentance is easy when we know what we are stopping. Christ said, "Repent, For the kingdom of heaven is at hand. " Do we want the reward of living in heaven now or not? Christianity pushes heaven into the future. They define heaven = salvation. And that is a misuse of the words. Heaven is for now, At hand, Or near.

Therefore, We enter heaven as mortals by the rainbow covenant of the Golden Rule to repent today and not be thief, And then, We keep working on our blind sins to overcome death of old age. When we know what sin is, It does not take very long to repent of ALL the sins we know about today. Forget the past. Duh. Therefore, To answer the questions, Christianity screws up the definition of every word in the Bible to push a person to think dumb thoughts one after another such as the dumb idea you suggest. Christianity is 100% wrong on every front.

In contrast, If people like being thieves, Then they will have to deal with the cops and worry about getting caught. If thy kill or commit adultery, There are natural painful consequences to deal with. All mortal sin has a negative consequence that polices itself when we know what sin really is. Why does Christianity make something so simple so complicated?

Go occult Israel!

You didn't address my point. Let's say one guy "stops his wrong behavior" today, And another guy stops his "wrong behavior" next week. What is the moral difference between them? Nothing I can see from your doctrine.

Now let's say one guy stops his "wrong behavior" today, And he other guy never stops his wrong behavior and dies. What is the moral difference between them? Nothing I can see from your doctrine.

All of the sin of both of them is in their past and will be forgotten by God who you say doesn't care about past sin. So then, Why stop "bad behavior" at all?

Very often, "bad behavior" is both pleasurable and profitable. So other than just wanting to do good, Why should anyone stop bad but profitable and pleasurable behavior today?

Especially when neither behavior makes a bit of moral difference to one's future and final state?

Again. Your doctrine doesn't seem to be rational.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2019 3:14:26 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

All past sins are forgiven. God doesn't care about the past. Just stop the wrong behavior today. No condemnation from God for the past.

Then why the need to stop today? Why not stop next week?

In fact, Why stop at all? Sooner or later, Everything will be in the past. Sorry but this doesn't make any sense. It is exactly what Satan would tell a person to get them to continue sin and forestall salvation.

Sin is incorrectly defined and replaced with man's doctrines and commandments. Sin is stealing from man or stealing God's glory. Who wants to be a thief? Repentance is easy when we know what we are stopping. Christ said, "Repent, For the kingdom of heaven is at hand. " Do we want the reward of living in heaven now or not? Christianity pushes heaven into the future. They define heaven = salvation. And that is a misuse of the words. Heaven is for now, At hand, Or near.

Therefore, We enter heaven as mortals by the rainbow covenant of the Golden Rule to repent today and not be thief, And then, We keep working on our blind sins to overcome death of old age. When we know what sin is, It does not take very long to repent of ALL the sins we know about today. Forget the past. Duh. Therefore, To answer the questions, Christianity screws up the definition of every word in the Bible to push a person to think dumb thoughts one after another such as the dumb idea you suggest. Christianity is 100% wrong on every front.

In contrast, If people like being thieves, Then they will have to deal with the cops and worry about getting caught. If thy kill or commit adultery, There are natural painful consequences to deal with. All mortal sin has a negative consequence that polices itself when we know what sin really is. Why does Christianity make something so simple so complicated?

Go occult Israel!

You didn't address my point. Let's say one guy "stops his wrong behavior" today, And another guy stops his "wrong behavior" next week. What is the moral difference between them? Nothing I can see from your doctrine.

Now let's say one guy stops his "wrong behavior" today, And he other guy never stops his wrong behavior and dies. What is the moral difference between them? Nothing I can see from your doctrine.

All of the sin of both of them is in their past and will be forgotten by God who you say doesn't care about past sin. So then, Why stop "bad behavior" at all?

Very often, "bad behavior" is both pleasurable and profitable. So other than just wanting to do good, Why should anyone stop bad but profitable and pleasurable behavior today?

Especially when neither behavior makes a bit of moral difference to one's future and final state?

Again. Your doctrine doesn't seem to be rational.

Why don't you try a new paradigm? Maybe people should consider other Gods like you have.

Ethang5 wrote: There is one instance with Abraham where he, Out of fear, Listed his wife as his sister. That may be another attempt by the incest God Krishna to waylay Abraham.

Ethang5 wrote: Krishna was the "god" of Ham. The "god" of Sodom and Gomorrah, The "god" of Lot's daughters, The "god" of Seba, And is the "god" of Indians. The same demon. The very one you worship.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,548
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2019 4:19:50 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Atonementdenier said:


Tradsecret said: The fact that you agree with abortion is sad.

God is controlling everything. He know what He is doing to glorify His name. Christianity is very shallow thinking I would rather be happy than sad.


I would rather stand in the truth than be happy.

Christianity teaches us to feel sad for other people and their sins. Other Christian believers and non-Christians are not in the supposed good place they are. Christ called it self-righteousness. They are saved in the afterlife, And those who do not believe like they do go to hell. No thanks. Christianity is false. Simple.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,548
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2019 4:32:48 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

All past sins are forgiven. God doesn't care about the past. Just stop the wrong behavior today. No condemnation from God for the past.

Then why the need to stop today? Why not stop next week?

In fact, Why stop at all? Sooner or later, Everything will be in the past. Sorry but this doesn't make any sense. It is exactly what Satan would tell a person to get them to continue sin and forestall salvation.

Sin is incorrectly defined and replaced with man's doctrines and commandments. Sin is stealing from man or stealing God's glory. Who wants to be a thief? Repentance is easy when we know what we are stopping. Christ said, "Repent, For the kingdom of heaven is at hand. " Do we want the reward of living in heaven now or not? Christianity pushes heaven into the future. They define heaven = salvation. And that is a misuse of the words. Heaven is for now, At hand, Or near.

Therefore, We enter heaven as mortals by the rainbow covenant of the Golden Rule to repent today and not be thief, And then, We keep working on our blind sins to overcome death of old age. When we know what sin is, It does not take very long to repent of ALL the sins we know about today. Forget the past. Duh. Therefore, To answer the questions, Christianity screws up the definition of every word in the Bible to push a person to think dumb thoughts one after another such as the dumb idea you suggest. Christianity is 100% wrong on every front.

In contrast, If people like being thieves, Then they will have to deal with the cops and worry about getting caught. If thy kill or commit adultery, There are natural painful consequences to deal with. All mortal sin has a negative consequence that polices itself when we know what sin really is. Why does Christianity make something so simple so complicated?

Go occult Israel!

You didn't address my point. Let's say one guy "stops his wrong behavior" today, And another guy stops his "wrong behavior" next week. What is the moral difference between them? Nothing I can see from your doctrine.

Now let's say one guy stops his "wrong behavior" today, And he other guy never stops his wrong behavior and dies. What is the moral difference between them? Nothing I can see from your doctrine.

All of the sin of both of them is in their past and will be forgotten by God who you say doesn't care about past sin. So then, Why stop "bad behavior" at all?

Very often, "bad behavior" is both pleasurable and profitable. So other than just wanting to do good, Why should anyone stop bad but profitable and pleasurable behavior today?

Especially when neither behavior makes a bit of moral difference to one's future and final state?

Again. Your doctrine doesn't seem to be rational.

True love.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2019 6:13:28 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Christianity teaches us to feel sad for other people and their sins. Other Christian believers and non-Christians are not in the supposed good place they are. Christ called it self-righteousness. They are saved in the afterlife, And those who do not believe like they do go to hell. No thanks. Christianity is false. Simple.

Did you even read what I wrote? No! I would stand on the truth any day that live in the delusion of whatever it is you think you know.

Only Jesus could pay the demands of justice by God at the cross - Romans 3:21-26. It is his righteousness we embrace - not our own.

Christianity teaches us to repent / mourn over our sins - because our sin grieves God. God loves us so much - even though we reject him all of the time. But God is just and must deal with sin appropriately and justly. This is why Jesus died - God in Christ - paid for our sin so that we can have life.

Those who don't grieve over their sins - those who don't repent - those who don't trust in Jesus will have to bear the just punishment for their sins. Those who trust in Jesus - have already had their sins paid for - because they have mourned over their sins - repented and turned to follow Jesus. You prefer to trust in yourself - not in Jesus. That is not only dangerous - it is foolish. You choose to bear the punishment for your own sin by yourself. Me, I rejoice in the fact that I don't have too.

Christianity alone provides for the resolution to the problem of God's justice and God's grace. Your solution - provides only that people will keep on being as evil as they possibly can be because there are no consequences in the afterlife.

Thanks but not thanks. I will listen to God not to you.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2019 6:26:27 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Those who don't grieve over their sins - those who don't repent - those who don't trust in Jesus will have to bear the just punishment for their sins. Those who trust in Jesus - have already had their sins paid for - because they have mourned over their sins - repented and turned to follow Jesus. You prefer to trust in yourself - not in Jesus. That is not only dangerous - it is foolish. You choose to bear the punishment for your own sin by yourself. Me, I rejoice in the fact that I don't have too.

That is the most repulsive, Abusive, Fear-mongering, Lying piece of rubbish that anybody could ever conceive, Let alone speak or to put into writing.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,548
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2019 6:45:23 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
***Tradesecret wrote: You keep asserting the same - but not once have you even attempted to prove it.

God is a big boy and can prove the truth Himself when a person enters the kingdom of heaven.

***From what I have read of you - you do paddle in the shallow. To go deeper into Christ - requires truth,

Christianity believes in the word atonement added in the 16th century to the Bible. That is worse than the shallow end. That is a plastic baby pool for kids you can buy at Walmart.

The occult are the deep thinkers. Not Christianity. Occult Israel just needs to adjust their view of the Cosmic War. They created the Matrix movie full of deep ideas. They just need to tweak it a bit and replace the machines with Yahweh Elohim and predestination power rather than fate with free will. They are way past Christianity in terms of deep thinking to know the truth. We live in Matrix of thought and frequency created by Yahweh Elohim and not AI machines. Close, But not quite to the finish line.

***And obedience.

Christianity commands the Great Commission invented by the Catholic Church to grow its empire to tell everyone they are going to hell by creating an unsolvable eternal problem resolved by Christ: Unsolvable problem=> Reaction=> Solution. The obedience to the Great Commission is creepy.

***You have neither of these qualities.

I am glad I am not a Christian. I do not want those sick obedience qualities of the Catholic and Protestant Churches that are fabricated by adding the Gospel of Mark as a forgery to the Bible. Mark is where the famous Great Commission originates after the third century. Christ set up organic house assemblies of between 10 and 30 adults in the first century. It was not a church or religion in a pyramid hierarchy. No. It was a cube of equality in Rev 21. There was no Great Commission or its false narrative.

***At the moment you are still mentally in the weird zone by claiming to be the reincarnated Noah.

Over half the world believes in reincarnation. Maybe Christians are the mentally ill people that do not believe in reincarnation. Let's see how rational Christianity is. The spirit-orb, Soul, And body are all created at conception by God by a magic wand. No spiritual process before conception. We all flare into existence from nowhere. That is baby-pool thinking for two-year-olds. Stupid idea and very limited that keeps the mind locked in darkness. Reincarnation is more rational if one believes in eternity.

***And given the things you say about his time - you continue to rule out that you know anything about Noah.

Traditional Christians believe all the animals on the entire earth fit into a little boat. Dumb! Stupid! Irrational! I thought of the new paradigms of Noah BECAUSE I AM REINCARNATED NOAH. In fact, Noah and His story is where it all started for me 4 years ago.

Thank you. I just realized the truth that I have never considered. The 55 New Paradigms posted on DDO all started with Noah 4 years ago. NOAH STARTED THE PARADIGM SHIFTS. Wow. Yahweh is shocking me on the sea of glass at this very moment. I am overwhelmed with truth. The Bible does not say all the animals on earth fit into one boat. It's a really dumb assumption of men and women. It is extra dumb to me because I was there. There are a lot of things to know about Noah from the Bible, But I got the scoop from the Lord before anyone else. Duh!

***You don't even understand the basic fundamental doctrines - so for you to ask for deeper ones is silly. It is like a child saying let me watch porn. Ridiculous!

I know full well what the theologians and churches teach. I reject the insanity and their imaginary man-made gods.

***Christ has defeated the dragon. This happened at the cross.

Christ saves us from sin by renewing the mind to believe what He actually taught. Christ does not save us in our sins and our unrenewned minds in worn-out false paradigms of Christianity. Translation is not possible with the wrong ideas.

***Death has lost its sting for the Christian.

No. Death has lost its sting for ALL humanity by the resurrection. That is the good news gospel of Christ that Paul teaches in 1 Cor 15. The correct paradigm is: "Solvable Problem=> Rational Response=> Solution => Purpose.

***Christians don't say we make God famous - God does not need us - but he commands us to worship him and to praise him. These things add to his famous among men.

Christianity of religions praises and sings to their congregations or a slide at the front of the chapel to honor God with their lips, But their hearts are far from Him. Man gets the glory. God is in the heart. God made Himself famous in the days of Moses. He will do it again to fulfill Biblical prophecy. Man has nothing to do with His glory. That is the first lesson to learn to grow in the light. Predestination power is all His.

***you still live in a world in your mind where Satan is king. You listen to his voice - like you ought to listen to god - and you don't actually have the capacity to know the difference.

Christianity creates judges of the heart to condemn others and control them. Their dragons make them into false gods sitting on imaginary thrones. Christianity and religion do not belong on His throne of the heart.

***these verses are talking about people who think they know God - yet do not obey him. They show no regard to him. Go and read the book of Hosea. Perfect example.

No. The scripture says they honor Him with their lips but their heart is far from Yahweh Elohim. Christians do not read the words of Christ except in blindness. The blind leading the blind. Christ is clearly talking about the heart that only God sees and not our outward works of obedience that everyone else can see. Duh!
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2019 7:45:07 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
That is the most repulsive, Abusive, Fear-mongering, Lying piece of rubbish that anybody could ever conceive, Let alone speak or to put into writing.

Well for those who don't trust in Jesus - I can see how you might come to that point. It does not make it wrong though. It just means that hate it with everything that you are. And that is hardly surprising is it?
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,548
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2019 8:36:26 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
***Tradesecret wrote: Did you even read what I wrote? No! I would stand on the truth any day that live in the delusion of whatever it is you think you know.

We were discussing your sadness because of me. I prefer not to be sad. With all do respect, The scriptures say Paul was happy in prison and not sad. He was happy when he was stoned. He did not say, "Oh, I am so sad that you do not believe me. " That dumb idea entered into Christianity after Catholicism created it. Christians are not happy. They are miserable people in denial of the truth.

They believe in an unsolvable problem that created their imaginary god, Jesus Christ, To resolve the imaginary problem they created to rob everyone's money. Christian ministers and all religions do not need to do real work. They just need to move their lips for an EASY buck. Cushy jobs today. Make a career out of God and invest in a University to grow your ministry and Christian career. Brother! Now where is Christ in all the nonsense of religions? His ideas are flushed down the toilet.

***Only Jesus could pay the demands of justice by God at the cross - Romans 3:21-26. It is his righteousness we embrace - not our own.

Yes. Here is the unsolvable problem created in the 9th century. The "justice" problem. Who said it was about eternity. Justice is about humans and mortality and not eternity in the sense of eternal suffering in hell. Duh! There are different rewards mortality and eternity, But there is not causal effect between the two to be resurrected into eternity. Everyone lives forever. Romans 3:21-26 has been grossly abused:

Romans 3:21-26
But now the righteousness [His ideas]
of God apart from the law [Mortal law. Holy Spirit has no laws against it]
is revealed [in Christ of the inner kingdom of the heart by REVELATION = REVEALED],
being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets [who lead us to our hearts to see God],
even the righteousness of God [the light that has no darkness],
through faith in Jesus Christ [He lives inside our hearts to trust Him],
to all and on all who believe [in God's grace regarding past sins].
For there is no difference [ALL mortals have a dragon IN THIER SPIRIT-ORBS];
for all have sinned [IT SAYS All HAVE SINNED AND NOT **WILL SIN**. The scripture is interpreted as "All **will** sin and fall short of the glory of God. " READ IT! Paradigm buster! ]
and fall short of the glory of God [we will die unless we are translated by grace through faith. Enoch and Melchizedek are inspiring examples to motivate us],
being justified freely by His grace [forgetting about past sins]
through the redemption [spiritual money power--REDEEMED]
that is in Christ Jesus [renewing the mind],
whom God set forth as a ransom [CHRIST HAS MORE SPIRITUAL MONEY POWER THAN THE DRAGON OF DEATH]
by His blood [ideas of translation life He lived],
through faith [walking in the light],
to demonstrate His righteousness [God has no dragon of darkness of self-righteousness],
because in His forbearance [His will and passion for tolerance]
God had passed over [forgotten]
the sins that were **previously** committed [God does care about past sins],
to demonstrate at the **present time** His righteousness [We need God to renew our minds in "present time" so we can repent of blind sins],
that He might be just ["Repent, For the kingdom of heaven is at hand"]
and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus [by repentance of bad ideas and not by a magic wand of forgiveness by an atonement scam for money].

Paul includes in detail the ideas Yahweh Elohim has been teaching in here for over 6 months. Paul clearly teaches God forgets "previous sins" vs Christ's Righteousness is for the "present time" sins to renew our minds and repent of bad ideas by replacing them with the ideas of Christ. The IDEAS OF CHRIST ARE TRUE AND RIGHTEOUS AND NOT THE DEEDS of the body! Duh! He talks about BOTH the past and present time separating the type of sins we commit; how much clearer can God be?

But the ideas were turned upside down by the Catholic Church and their Luciferian moles that Christ prophesied and called them "tare ideas". He said tares come from seeds. Seeds = original ideas. Duh! Read the scriptures in the light and not through religions or theologians.

Go occult Israel.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,548
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2019 9:48:20 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
***Tradesecret wrote: Christianity teaches us to repent / mourn over our sins - because our sin grieves God. God loves us so much -

That is the false narrative. Repentance and morning are separate. Mourning is for the bad ideas God kills. Mourning is the process we all go though for feeling a loss of the bad idea. We fear god and feel bad in the sense of not wanting to offend His Character in Christ. But that prevents us from sinning in the first place. Christianity has it all backwards. The feeling of sorrow are place on the sin and self to save one's own neck. VERY SELFISH AND SELF-RIGHTIOUS. It does not prevent sin, But just makes people feel bad AND FEAR GOD'S POWER of the supposed hell and no fear offending His good Character in Christ in present time. Fearing God is the correct emotion to avoid doing wrong in the first place. Who cares about the past? The imaginary man-made gods do. Christianity is upsides down from what valid scriptures teach. Get rid of the forgeries and corruptions with the Logos Word of Reason by walking in the light of God that has no darkness.

*** even though we reject him all of the time.

People are rejecting the imaginary gods of religions and not the true Creator. Christianity is phony.

***But God is just and must deal with sin appropriately and justly.

Through renewing the mind and repentance. The just shall live by His faith means trusting in the Abrahamic rainbow covenant the creates a hope for translation in the fist place. That hope will gradually kill all bad ideas creating a just and justified person.

***This is why Jesus died - God in Christ - paid for our sin so that we can have life.

This is according to 9th century Catholic ideas and not the first century. Why are you not a Catholic? They are the ones who created the tare idea.

***Those who don't grieve over their sins - those who don't repent - those who don't trust in Jesus will have to bear the just punishment for their sins. Those who trust in Jesus - have already had their sins paid for - because they have mourned over their sins - repented and turned to follow Jesus.

More Catholic garbage. Read your church history please. The first century the cross was a ransom payment to the dragon and not a penal substitution atonement. The change IS CLEARLY DOCUMENTED IN CHURCH HSTORY. Your justification of the idea evolved from God is true, But it evolved away from the teaching of Christ and loving God's character to evolve to trust and love His power in a hierarchy pyramid structure of power to learn all about the principles of power using survival of the fittest principles. God is finished teaching those ideas. Time to move back to the Character of Christ and know how to use God's power with poverty of spirit and lowliness of heart in the inner kingdom of the heart of Christ. Flip the coin from black grace power to white grace power.

***You prefer to trust in yourself - not in Jesus. That is not only dangerous - it is foolish. You choose to bear the punishment for your own sin by yourself.

Christianity creates creeps that are flippant and phony mind-readers that insist they know what God is doing in someone's else's heart who is commissioned on a path called to believe something different than Christianity or religions of all kinds. They know God dwells in them, And they do not care what others think about it.

***Me, I rejoice in the fact that I don't have too.

Happy delusion. That is what man-made imaginary gods do. The feelings create big business for all religions. An imaginary eternal problem creates imaginary gods to create imaginary delusions to sell God for money. Simple, Really.

***Christianity alone provides for the resolution to the problem of God's justice and God's grace. Your solution - provides only that people will keep on being as evil as they possibly can be because there are no consequences in the afterlife.

I showed you in Romans how Paul separates past sins from present time sins, And He did not complain about the gospel creating more evil but taught it created less evil. Your imaginary eternal problem and imaginary solution creates all the evil on the planet. All religions are evil.

***Thanks but not thanks. I will listen to God not to you.

Imaginary gods create imaginary delusions.

Go occult Israel.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2019 10:19:19 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Why don't you try a new paradigm?

You go find the citation for your lie and we'll talk.

This is why debate sites keep posts, So that what people claim to say, Or claim to have not said, Can be verified. Why do you think debate sites keep an archive? If a petty racist idiot like you can simply claim someone said something without verification, Then of what use is the record keeping?

Until you face your lie, Every time you stalk me online will be brought back to your lie, And your inability to verify it.

How is that for a "new paradigm"?
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2019 10:20:01 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Why don't you try a new paradigm?

You go find the citation for your lie and we'll talk.

This is why debate sites keep posts, So that what people claim to say, Or claim to have not said, Can be verified. Why do you think debate sites keep an archive? If a petty racist idiot like you can simply claim someone said something without verification, Then of what use is the record keeping?

Until you face your lie, Every time you stalk me online will be brought back to your lie, And your inability to verify it.

How is that for a "new paradigm"?

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.