anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2019 4:02:00 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
croweupc wrote:
Hey Anonthesmallone,

My God is the Natural Universe. When I study my God, My God says your god does not exist.

The truth of a claim is not in who said it. You have to evaluate the evidence. If I had a jar of marbles, The number of marbles is either even or odd. With this analogy there ate only two options. With religion, There are thousands of options. The odds of guessing it right would be far less likely. If I said even, I potentially could be right, But the truth is in the jar.

The Universe is the only jar we have to study. Anything else is just guesses.

The first sentence is an example of what I think you are doing. How do we determine which, If either, Of us is right?

(1) If your God is the Natural Universe, Then you are not agnostic, And you declare there is a Creator, If you know the origins of the word "Universe" and what it means. God will not spit you out of His mouth. You are hot or cold and not lukewarm as an agnostic.

(2) You are mixing religions of man and their imaginary gods with the Creator because that is what man does. You are responding to man and not Yahweh. Yahweh does not think that way. Yahweh created all the religions, Businesses, And governments with the purpose to teach us to know good and evil, Eventually. Their pyramid hierarchical structures cause all the evil on the planet. God's kingdom is a cube of quality and not a pyramid of power.

Christ did not create a religion. God lives in the heart and not at the North Pole as Santa. He created an economic model that worked with 10 to 30 adults walking independently in the light of God that automatically made them One interdependently as a team. They met once a week in houses, Rotating meeting places. That is what it means when Acts says they went from house to house having Agape love pot luck meals together. The sacrament was only once a year at Passover to remember God we knew as a child and baby. His broken body is the whole world of broken spirit-orbs, And not just believers.

Make sense, Doesn't it? No Church building to meet in to pay for. The money went to Jerusalem to create and manage businesses to created jobs for baptized members. It was investment money. God does not need our money. God gives us the money we work for. He never takes it. Tithing is for food and animals He creates. The Laborers were not tithed. Only farmers and herdsman. Money was never tithed. Only things living that God created. They kept the house assemblies small on purpose. More intimate with God and each other.

(3) All religions are created by the evil dragons in all of us. The dragon is created deliberately as a god that is opposite of Yahweh Elohim and its purpose is to suck up all the glory of Yahweh 100%. It is an attention hog. Yahweh created the evil thing. Yahweh also wants to glorify Himself 100%. The two attention-getters are placed in opposition to each other on purpose so we know good and evil. All religions are evil, And God is going to kill all of them:

Killing all religions:
https://www. Debate. Org. . .

(4) Our purpose is not to glorify God, He is a big boy and can do that Himself. No. Our purpose is (1) to have sex with a loyal and trustworthy companion and enjoy spiritual intimacy to know Yahweh Elohim, (2) know good and evil, (3) manage power and not love power by being poor in spirit, (4) fear God's Character but not His power, And (5) keep the 10 Commandments and Golden Rule by not stealing from others and not stealing the Creator's glory.

(5) The five simple mortal purposes reveal the grace of God. 5=grace. The purposes are numbered in order as evidence they are the true purpose of humans. 1= Father to know Yahweh Elohim. 2=Son or man to know good and evil. 3=Holy Spirits power. 4=Self to fear God's Character. 5=Living God's commandments by grace through faith and by not works.

(6) Your marble analogy is placed in the future and therefore is out of reality. We live in the today and now to maximize happiness. We do not live in the future or the past. That will minimize our happiness. The answer is simply look in the jar "in the now" and count the marbles to know the truth. Duh! Likewise, Look into the jar of the Universe to know the truth.

Go occult Israel!
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2019 4:13:15 PM
Correction:

God's kingdom is a cube of **equality** and not a pyramid of power.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2019 8:30:58 PM
Act 2:46-47
So continuing daily [weekly]
with one accord in the temple, And breaking bread from house to house [rotating the meeting place weeky],
they ate their **food** [Agape love pot-luck meals weekly]
with gladness and simplicity of heart, Praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to the assemblies daily [weekly]
those who were being saved [into the first heaven, Hoping for translation or a resurrection with more light]

Meeting daily was impossible because they believed in a 6-day work week. The Catholic Church changed the text to justify the "great commission" idea that never existed in the first place. A reader gets the impression that members were going around every day knocking on doors to share the message of Christ, But it never happened in history. People worked every day and did not go door-to-door preaching Christ.

Go occult Israel!
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2019 9:22:28 PM
From another thread:

Harikrish wrote: But can you blame him for using the same argument Jesus used? Anon like Jesus assumes no accountability for what he said because the almighty put the words in his mouth.

John 12:49 I have not spoken on My own, But the Father who sent Me has commanded Me what to say and how to say it.

John 7:16 "My teaching is not My own, " Jesus replied. "It comes from Him who sent Me.

John 14:10 Don't you believe that I am in the Father, And that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, It is the Father, Living in me, Who is doing his work.

You are correct.

Go occult Israel!
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2019 9:39:41 PM
God pulled the plug from the wall three times to get the post right about authority from an established authority that Harikrish wrote that Christ ignored. For many in the occult, Unplugging the plug is normal when going the wrong direction to do what Yahweh wants done. They have faith in the Creator.

Go occult Israel.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2019 9:46:38 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
From another thread:

Harikrish wrote: But can you blame him for using the same argument Jesus used? Anon like Jesus assumes no accountability for what he said because the almighty put the words in his mouth.

John 12:49 I have not spoken on My own, But the Father who sent Me has commanded Me what to say and how to say it.

John 7:16 "My teaching is not My own, " Jesus replied. "It comes from Him who sent Me.

John 14:10 Don't you believe that I am in the Father, And that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, It is the Father, Living in me, Who is doing his work.

You are correct.

Go occult Israel!

But you have been held accountable. God made you mentally ill. God hid the meaning of scriptures from you. That is why you struggled for 43 years to make sense of the bible. God hid his economic plan from you, That is why you went bankrupt. God sent you to DDO so you would be exposed and humiliated.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2019 11:15:52 PM
God sent you to DDO so you would be exposed and humiliated. - says The moron to Anon

Pot, Kettle. . . . .

Lol! I'm doing God's bidding.

What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2019 11:33:05 PM
ethang5 wrote:
God sent you to DDO so you would be exposed and humiliated. - says The moron to Anon

Pot, Kettle. . . . .

What a moron.

The only fact that cannot be changed is you are a black low IQ nigger.

Read your confessions.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

And here is what you do in Ghana Africa.

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks (Africans) and Non-Blacks(Others)

Blacks (Africans) have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks (Africans) have the lowest IQ in the world.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2019 2:45:22 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Pot, Kettle. . . . .

What a moron.

The only fact that cannot be changed is you are a black low IQ nigger.

Other "facts" can be changed huh, Moron?

The anger and frustration has short circuited your brain. You are so consumed by race, You'd probably sell your mother to prove I was black. Lol.

I thought Willows was obsessed, But you make him seem like Einstein.

Sorry Anon, The idiot is spamming your thread again. I got him hopping mad so he's going a little manic. Moron trolls are the price we pay for a free public board.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2019 3:44:27 AM
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
From another thread:

You are correct.

Go occult Israel!

But you have been held accountable. God made you mentally ill. God hid the meaning of scriptures from you. That is why you struggled for 43 years to make sense of the bible. God hid his economic plan from you, That is why you went bankrupt. God sent you to DDO so you would be exposed and humiliated.

Christ is the reincarnated Adam, And I am the reincarnated Noah. Therefore, The same pattern should be expected. The difference between me, Or Enoch, Or Melchizedek compared to Christ is we are not the only begotten Son of God. No one killed Him. He laid His life down, He died when He wanted to die. We **cannot** control our deaths like He was called to do to show us the power He had from God.

He became the only begotten Son at His baptism to accomplish His predestinated mission. A little under 2 years or 3. 5% of His life was not very long to be the only begotten Son of God. Most of His life He was just like us. The elect of occult Israel need to stand on the sea of glass and receive revelations of truth. "Repent, For the kingdom of God is at hand (or near)"

Go occult Israel!

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.