Jump to topic:

Counterfiet Problem=> Reaction=> Solution

anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2019 5:58:56 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
As the sleeping giant of occult Israel is waking up and opening her eyes, She is going to be amazed at the knowledge she has gained over the past thousands of years as God used her to accomplish His purposes for her to know evil and good. The light of God will turbo supercharge her with power from the inner kingdom of Christ.

Power is the key. She has been correct about power all along, And God has taught her countless truths about power on the black magic tricycle of the pentagram. God will accomplish His will ultimately by His predestination power and cannot be stopped. His power cannot be separated from His love in eternity, But it can be separated in mortality by our bodies and dragons to know good and evil. Mortality was designed for that purpose.

The truth is white grace is far more powerful than black grace and both powers are controlled by God. All power is from the identical Creator, Yahweh Elohim.

Counterfeit:
The occult has been standing on top of the truth of black grace power that God has used to teach about power first and its associated truths for mortality which has worked to transfer all his money power on earth to them. The insect kingdom do not have souls and teach the occult about survival of the fittest that Ra (Lucifer) believes in.

However, Yahweh is life and is not the insect or animal kingdom. His laws are created for mortals who can reason and think past, Present and future unlike animals or insects. The only purpose for "survival for the fittest" for humans has been to shift all the money power to occult Israel. Mission accomplished, And the idea is not needed anymore.

Brilliant, Isn't it? Extremely rational observation. The ideas are from God and are eternal in the sense they are always used on other mortal planets. Survival of the Fittest will be discarded in eternity, And it will be discarded on earth for humans in the near future, Sooner than we can imagine.

Unsolvable Problem=> Reaction=> Solution equals increase in power and knowledge of mortal evil to increase power, Particular through rituals of sex and human sacrifice to increase faith in the Creator. The power released from God through the dragon (Satan) is equal to the belief. They develop unshakeable faith in the Creator and Trust in Him-Her by visits from the Sons and Daughters of God Himself-Herself.

The faith was accomplished. The power was accomplished. But there is problem that is not resolved yet. Knowledge of white grace is absent. Knowledge of the inner kingdom of God is lacking. They are blind. All the knowledge gained is for the outer kingdom of God.

That said, White grace is a zillion times more powerful. White grace creates world's, Created Noah's flood, Divided the continents, And translates and resurrects humans in the past and future. Black grace cannot do these things, And yet, To be a god or goodesses one must learn these white-grace power frequencies by faith and trust in the God of Moses called Yahweh Elohim (whatever His-Her real name is) through poverty of spirit and lowliness of heart. By believing these truths, One become more powerful rather than less powerful.

White grace eternal truth:

Solvable Problem=> Reaction+> Solution equals knowledge and purpose. God's power is secondary to purpose. This gives meaning to life and removes the void purpose of the dragon. Power has no fulfilling purpose. It become boring at the top, And the spirit-orb will try to find a purpose to be happy, But can't. The purpose is in Christ and the inner Kingdom to use the money power to do God's will to establish the New Jerusalem and New World Order. God has always intended to build a New World Order from the beginning to glorify His name. He is doing it and not man. That is the point. All imaginary gods will be killed. They do not glorify Him. They steal His glory.

God has accomplished the first step of black grace. The next step is to elevate the occult to white-grace power of the inner kingdom of God within the heart to enjoy the peace, And happiness they deserve for their faith in the Creator. Their initional predestinated path of black grace was successfully accomplished by their faith in the Creator, Especially the 12 Jewish apostles.

However, They need to know evil and good to be gods and goddesses. No blame, Shame, Or guilt for the past. Just stop it. Simple. God knows the occult needs to be wise as serpents but harmfuls as doves. So chill out and follow His light, As they pray in faith and ask Him for what they need, Spiritually speaking, To be discrete in the transition. He will give the needed wisdom to make the transidtion methodically from black grace to white grace without making waves with insiders. Whatever they do, Do not believe anything in Christianity. All religions are evil.

James 1:5
If any of you lacks wisdom, Let him ask of God, Who gives to all liberally and without reproach, And it will be given to him.

God Occult Isreael.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2019 6:02:52 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
As the sleeping giant of occult Israel is waking up and opening her eyes, She is going to be amazed at the knowledge she has gained over the past thousands of years as God used her to accomplish His purposes for her to know evil and good. The light of God will turbo supercharge her with power from the inner kingdom of Christ.

Power is the key. She has been correct about power all along, And God has taught her countless truths about power on the black magic tricycle of the pentagram. God will accomplish His will ultimately by His predestination power and cannot be stopped. His power cannot be separated from His love in eternity, But it can be separated in mortality by our bodies and dragons to know good and evil. Mortality was designed for that purpose.

The truth is white grace is far more powerful than black grace and both powers are controlled by God. All power is from the identical Creator, Yahweh Elohim.

Counterfeit:
The occult has been standing on top of the truth of black grace power that God has used to teach about power first and its associated truths for mortality which has worked to transfer all his money power on earth to them. The insect kingdom do not have souls and teach the occult about survival of the fittest that Ra (Lucifer) believes in.

However, Yahweh is life and is not the insect or animal kingdom. His laws are created for mortals who can reason and think past, Present and future unlike animals or insects. The only purpose for "survival for the fittest" for humans has been to shift all the money power to occult Israel. Mission accomplished, And the idea is not needed anymore.

Brilliant, Isn't it? Extremely rational observation. The ideas are from God and are eternal in the sense they are always used on other mortal planets. Survival of the Fittest will be discarded in eternity, And it will be discarded on earth for humans in the near future, Sooner than we can imagine.

Unsolvable Problem=> Reaction=> Solution equals increase in power and knowledge of mortal evil to increase power, Particular through rituals of sex and human sacrifice to increase faith in the Creator. The power released from God through the dragon (Satan) is equal to the belief. They develop unshakeable faith in the Creator and Trust in Him-Her by visits from the Sons and Daughters of God Himself-Herself.

The faith was accomplished. The power was accomplished. But there is problem that is not resolved yet. Knowledge of white grace is absent. Knowledge of the inner kingdom of God is lacking. They are blind. All the knowledge gained is for the outer kingdom of God.

That said, White grace is a zillion times more powerful. White grace creates world's, Created Noah's flood, Divided the continents, And translates and resurrects humans in the past and future. Black grace cannot do these things, And yet, To be a god or goodesses one must learn these white-grace power frequencies by faith and trust in the God of Moses called Yahweh Elohim (whatever His-Her real name is) through poverty of spirit and lowliness of heart. By believing these truths, One become more powerful rather than less powerful.

White grace eternal truth:

Solvable Problem=> Reaction+> Solution equals knowledge and purpose. God's power is secondary to purpose. This gives meaning to life and removes the void purpose of the dragon. Power has no fulfilling purpose. It become boring at the top, And the spirit-orb will try to find a purpose to be happy, But can't. The purpose is in Christ and the inner Kingdom to use the money power to do God's will to establish the New Jerusalem and New World Order. God has always intended to build a New World Order from the beginning to glorify His name. He is doing it and not man. That is the point. All imaginary gods will be killed. They do not glorify Him. They steal His glory.

God has accomplished the first step of black grace. The next step is to elevate the occult to white-grace power of the inner kingdom of God within the heart to enjoy the peace, And happiness they deserve for their faith in the Creator. Their initional predestinated path of black grace was successfully accomplished by their faith in the Creator, Especially the 12 Jewish apostles.

However, They need to know evil and good to be gods and goddesses. No blame, Shame, Or guilt for the past. Just stop it. Simple. God knows the occult needs to be wise as serpents but harmfuls as doves. So chill out and follow His light, As they pray in faith and ask Him for what they need, Spiritually speaking, To be discrete in the transition. He will give the needed wisdom to make the transidtion methodically from black grace to white grace without making waves with insiders. Whatever they do, Do not believe anything in Christianity. All religions are evil.

James 1:5
If any of you lacks wisdom, Let him ask of God, Who gives to all liberally and without reproach, And it will be given to him.

God Occult Isreael.

One would expect you get the spelling right when the source is divine revelation.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2019 7:20:25 PM
Harikrish wrote: One would expect you get the spelling right when the source is divine revelation.

Many times Yahweh has refused to fix it. Or my brain is going so fast on the sea of glass, I do not see the error. But God loves it so you will trust Him and not me as a man that makes mistakes.

Jesus is an imaginary God that is not real. Yahweh does not want me to be a perfect idol like Christians do with Christ who was the reincarnated Adam--a man. Therefore, God loves the spelling mistakes so you will trust Him and not me as a man that makes mistakes. Many times He tells me to leave the spelling errors so you trust God.

All the disciples knew Christ was the reincarnated Adam, And they did not treat Him like Christians do today. We know the gospels paint the apostles and their questions differently than Christians might think of Him today. Duh! They asked Him if they could sit next to Him in His kingdom because He was the reincarnated Adam as a mortal, And they did not know eternity. They had a different concept in their minds about His identity. He was never the Son of God as a baby! He was a mortal just like all us for 96, 5% percent of his life until He was baptized the Son of God at age 30.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2019 7:42:51 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote: One would expect you get the spelling right when the source is divine revelation.

Many times Yahweh has refused to fix it. Or my brain is going so fast on the sea of glass, I do not see the error. But God loves it so you will trust Him and not me as a man that makes mistakes.

Jesus is an imaginary God that is not real. Yahweh does not want me to be a perfect idol like Christians do with Christ who was the reincarnated Adam--a man. Therefore, God loves the spelling mistakes so you will trust Him and not me as a man that makes mistakes. Many times He tells me to leave the spelling errors so you trust God.

All the disciples knew Christ was the reincarnated Adam, And they did not treat Him like Christians do today. We know the gospels paint the apostles and their questions differently than Christians might think of Him today. Duh! They asked Him if they could sit next to Him in His kingdom because He was the reincarnated Adam as a mortal, And they did not know eternity. They had a different concept in their minds about His identity. He was never the Son of God as a baby! He was a mortal just like all us for 96, 5% percent of his life until He was baptized the Son of God at age 30.

All the disciples were put to death or jailed.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2019 8:42:22 PM
We are confronting the occult foundation to open their eyes and ears. Look:

BLACK GRACE: UNSOLVABLE PROBLEM=> REACTION=> SOLUTION => POWER
WHITE GRACE: SOLVABLE PROBLEM=> RESPONSE=> SOLUTION => PURPOSE

PURPOSE OF MORTALITY:
1. SEX
2. KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL
3. MANAGE POWER
4. FEAR GOD's CHARACTER IN CHRIST
6. GOLDEN RULE

Let us continue examining these two paradigms to know good and evil by further investigation. For example, Let us take the karma idea of the dragon. The dragon creates an unsolvable problem to achieve power. The goal is wrong and is not achievable. The imagination of mortality is mixed with eternity of Yahweh, And the dragon (Satan) was not designed to comprehend the light of eternity.

Furthermore, Ra (Lucifer) does not have THE POWER to accomplish the objectives stated. The power increases by faith to limits because of mortal laws. It hits a wall of laws. The 12 apostles are learning this fact of truth as we speak. The money pyramid is getting too big. Too many criminals who care less about God and like greedy stealing without loyalty or trust. The pyramid will crumbles when it gets too big. Lesson learned. The ETs seemed to be the Savior. Wrong!

In terms of karma, Followers are indoctrinated to believe that through a million reincarnations we can overcome karma and evolve into ascended masters. The idea is an "unresolvable" problem because it is a fantasy from the dragon, Evoked by presumption for Ra (Lucifer) withholding truth about the Cosmic War. Man originated the imaginary idea by conjecture and not Ra (Lucifer), Christ, Or God. They all tell the truth. Satan is the liar.

Yahweh Elohim will not let the generic reengineer of Ra (Lucifer) continue forever, And neither is He going to reveal the genetic death codes to man because that would not remove the dragon. In truth, If He did reveal the death codes, Which He could do, Then we would have a bunch of immortal beings running around the universe in eternity doing evil and hurting others. Duh!

Or Yahweh could not create the darkness in the beginning, And instead, Create us as robots doing His will. Boring. No love. No worship. No free will. No creativity. No freedom. Etc. Therefore, The power goal is a dead end. And the model of the occult has served its purpose.

Time to flip the coin from black to white. God's 5 purposes in Christ create a much happier life in mortality and in eternity to choose what immortal body we want to enjoy forever by predestination from the beginning to know good and evil to glorify God's Name. Brilliant! Slam dunk intellectually. Buzzer rings. Time runs out. Game over. Everyone wins.

Now we can all see the dragon working with the inept and incompetent child of God is not a good idea. Ra (Lucifer) will not create an utopia as mortals to be happy on earth or in eternity.

God occult Israel.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2019 9:02:58 PM
Harikrish wrote: All the disciples were put to death or jailed.

It took over three centuries to remove the idea of all eleven apostles being translated, Except James, For he was the one who God called to spearhead changing the financial system from 12 to 7. 7 is death and resurrection. 8=translation. God is controlling everything. God wanted to move the money to the occult to do what He is doing today.

12 Jewish apostles today is the correct number for the financial part of translation order. 1 Golden Rule and 2 Great Commandment in mortality to put the dragon on a leash until God kills the dragon in translation. We live in heaven first and work toward translation. We live in time, Time, And half-a-time in heaven and mortality at the same time:

Time = Future
Time = Past
Half-a-time = Presently in heaven IN THE HEART as a mortal. Heaven in the heart has no time.

Time goes out the winder when we are finally translated.

Go occult Israel!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2019 9:56:08 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote: All the disciples were put to death or jailed.

It took over three centuries to remove the idea of all eleven apostles being translated, Except James, For he was the one who God called to spearhead changing the financial system from 12 to 7. 7 is death and resurrection. 8=translation. God is controlling everything. God wanted to move the money to the occult to do what He is doing today.

12 Jewish apostles today is the correct number for the financial part of translation order. 1 Golden Rule and 2 Great Commandment in mortality to put the dragon on a leash until God kills the dragon in translation. We live in heaven first and work toward translation. We live in time, Time, And half-a-time in heaven and mortality at the same time:

Time = Future
Time = Past
Half-a-time = Presently in heaven IN THE HEART as a mortal. Heaven in the heart has no time.

Time goes out the winder when we are finally translated.

Go occult Israel!

Why did it take the disciples do long to learn they were translated? You discovered it within 3 past lives and a long bout with constipation.

After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds. The event was so traumatic on me when I was 17,

It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible. Then I have to deal with people like Harikrish, Who is not who he claims to be, Chasing me around and lying to discredit me as a person. His purpose on the board is to create confusion and put other people down.

I spent 40 years getting the correct Biblical paradigms in place, And then I entered the first heaven when I was 57. I did not stand on the sea of glass until I was age 60 about 5 months ago. . For example, I know about Paul's writing about God is not the author of confusion but I said God "causes" the confusion. The words author and causes are two different words.

Anon wrote: God gave me the evidence I needed to reveal I am the reincarnated Noah. This is why I believe what I do. I am not an idiot dreamer. I stand on PHYSICAL facts and evidence. For example, When I first came in here, I did not poop for 17 days. God removed the poop from my intestines supernaturally. 17=1+7=8 8=translation. I had no pain or discomfort. In fact, I liked not going to the bathroom but still eating like a pig. I cannot stop what God wants to do with me. This is only one example of physical evidence God has given me to keep walking in the light.

Anon was also reincarnated as Noah in his past 3 lives. But he did not know he was Noah even though his constipation was torturing him. He called the area of his pain a hell hole.

Anon wrote: I have had at least three past lives to serve God. I was a man tortured to death for my beliefs in the 16th century, But I did not know I was Noah. Everyone is clueless in Sheol who they were. I did not want to come back to this hell hole planet, But here I am because I love Yahweh and He asked me to come back; therefore, I did. We do not need to come back to earth and suffer death over and over if we do not want to. We can just wait for the resurrection and work on the Golden Rule in Sheol.

So why was it different this time.

Anon explains: I am the reincarnated Noah. That is what the Lord told me while standing in front of him on the sea of glass in heaven.
Harikrish, I am not doing these posts, But the Lord is. He is the one that glorifies Himself on the outside until it was time to go forward as a secret weapon in the Lord's hands. I have personally met reincarnated Isaac and John the Baptist. I have two prophets working with me that hear the audible voice of Yahweh daily to correct me if I need it. The Lord said I will meet reincarnated Abraham and Jacob in the future.

I stand by my beliefs. I stepped unto the sea of glass in May, And after that, I only get corrected by the prophets about once every two months. The sea of glass is quite an effective crystal ball in ALL OF US that is activated by repentance and faith in Yahweh by using the VERY simple rainbow covenant made to Abraham and all the prophets who saw the rainbow in the sky before Noah.

You wrote: I have had at least three past lives to serve God. I was a man tortured to death for my beliefs in the 16th century, But I did not know I was Noah. Everyone is clueless in Sheol who they were. I did not want to come back to this hell hole planet, But here I am because I love Yahweh and He asked me to come back; therefore, I did. We do not need to come back to earth and suffer death over and over if we do not want to. We can just wait for the resurrection and work on the Golden Rule in Sheol.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 7:12:25 AM
Harikrish, Your sarcasm will not change the truth. The stories of the apostles deaths are like watching a Hollywood movie and are obviously created centuries later. God is not glorified by death. The god of death, The dragon, Called Satan or the devil, Is glorified by death every time we go to a funeral or see a grave.

The 11 apostles were all translated, But the Luciferans were fanatical about changing that narrative after 55AD when the apostles left the earth in a closed meeting with many witnesses. They were all translated many years before 55AD, But the Lord took them like He did Enoch. The Luciferians thought it was a terrible lie from a scam to make the apostles' rich. They assumed the apostles went into hiding and made up a lie and became wealthy off the scam "in private retirement". No one knew where they went.

How do they stop the translation lie? Fabricate stories of the apostles' deaths that are unusually dramatic to create attention in the mind to bolster a believer's faith in dead prophet stories and miracles of the past and not the present. Teach revelation has ceased. Christ no longer "comes in the flesh" today. He does not live in our hearts. With dead prophet, There is no first-hand evidence of God, And everyone is stifled in their spiritual growth by **no** personal and individual revelation walking in the light.

Go occult Israel.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 4:36:02 PM
The key idea in the cause and effect analysis of both mortality and eternity are the words "unsolvable vs solvable".

For those at the top that fool and rob the public, They control everything, Therefore, They can create unsolvable MORTAL problems that steal our money that the public cannot solve. WWII is an example. They became so-called heroes to create the United Nations to fix the war problem, Which was just perception and not truth to do what God wanted done on earth the last 70 years.

The 12 men in power did what God wanted, And God moved all the real wealth to them, And placed us in debt. Fine. The Year of Jubilee can fix the problem in 1 to 2 years. They did plan on that solution, But they will get the credit, Removing the Alex Jones criminal stigma in one puff of smoke, Surprising even him, And shutting his big mouth.

Surprise! It was the Lord's doing to transition all the money to them for today and what the Lord wants to do to fulfill Biblical prophecy to glorify Himself without the aid of humans, While He destroy all religions. Done. Checkmate. He is glorifying Himself and not puny man and Satan's phony glory using Yahweh Elohim's power.

However, What they have not seen because of blindness, Is the Sons of God used the same problem=> reaction=> solution model by withholding truth about the Cosmic War and eternity by Satan (the dragon in us) creating unsolvable problems that only God can resolve that creates a zillion imaginary gods created by man.

The Jewish 12 apostles believed they were tricking the world; however, The real trick has been on them. The purpose is to know that evil karma ideas do no belong in eternity. God owns eternity and no one else. Yahweh Elohim doesn't want to change no matter how hard Ra (Lucifer) cries and rants about changing mortality and eternity as the inept child that He actually is. Therefore, To quickly get to the truth to know good and evil, The eternal ideas must come from valid scripture while walking in the light of God that has no darkness. Throw out the forgeries and corruptions. There has to be evil in the Bible too. We came to earth to know both good and evil. God has given the sea of glass to the elect to find the good and evil ideas.

In short, Separate the laws in mortality from eternity that has no laws. The 12 apostles have done an excellent job with mortality by using the mortal laws by their scientists, Accountants, And lawyers. But they have been blinded by God about eternity like the valid scripture says in Isaiah 29. Nuke Karma with the grace of God. Done. Is that difficult? Hell no! Karma is the blind spot. Karma incorrectly mixes mortality with eternity, And a soul is damaged in Sheol because of belief in the idea, And many souls create both good and bad realities in Sheol. They ASSUME Sheol lasts forever, And they ASSUME there is no translation or resurrection

Assumptions and more assumptions.

Christ is the Way of perception, The eternal Truth, And the Life of translation and resurrection. Cool stuff in the light on the sea of Glass. Go elect of occult Israel and stand on the sea of glass. Make the tough decisions in the dark you know in your gut are right and wait for the sunrise of light to remove the dark ideas when you see them in the light.

These ideas about Problem=> Reaction=> Solution are fresh this week from the sea of glass. Don't fool yourself. The path is difficult. Much darkness preceded the light. It is a cyclical process of night and day in the heart. Hang in there with faith. Yahweh can surprise us all in His next chess move on DDO. No expectations.

Calling all elect of Israel. Calling all elect. Get to the sea of glass in the inner kingdom of God within the heart. Follow your predestinated path by grace through faith.

Go occult Israel.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 8:17:43 PM
Correction:

They did **NOT**plan on that solution, But they will get the credit, Removing the Alex Jones criminal stigma in one puff of smoke, Surprising even him, And shutting his big mouth.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.