Jump to topic:

Where is the "confession" moron?

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 2:20:35 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Why can't you cite where you claim my "confession" is?

I quoted your words.

A quote is not a citation idiot. Here, Let me educate you. Here is me quoting you and citing the quote.

Link - forums/religion/topic/4340354/
Thread title - Can Africans Be Hindu?
Time - 4/25/2019
Post number - Post #30
Quote - Noah's children were all Afrcans in Genesis 10

See? Once more now, Idiot, Watch closely.

Time - 4/30/2019
Post number - Post #38
Quote - Shem and Japheth were not black.

Here is how it would be if I did it like you.

Read hour confession moron.
Harikrish: OK, OK, You got me. I am black, And I know Indians are black niggars. But I was raised as a self-hating racist so it's difficult for me to face the truth. I am ashamed.

No link, No thread title, No post number. Just your "quote". Can you disprove it?

Since you have a low IQ, I'll demonstrate once more. . .

Thread title - Can Africans Be Hindu?
Post number - Post #20
Quote - I never said all of Noah's sons were black.

Now liar. Where did you get this "confession" you claim I made? Why can't you cite it?

If you didn't confess, You should be able to prove it easily.

Yes, Which is exactly what I'm doing now. Showing that you cannot cite any "confession" I made about being African. Your claim is a lie. You know it's a lie, And we know it's a lie.

Pathetic moron. You had to manufacture a lie. What does that say about you?

That you are a pitiful, Pathetic liar.

But you're still a niggar!

Lol. Your claim that I confessed is proven a lie, But you're still a racist moron?

OK stupid.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 7:55:56 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You admitted you are a nigger. . .

Lie. You just called me a niggar because you are a poor spelling racist moron. You have no admittal.

. . . And a slave.

Of Jesus Christ, As are all Christians. Your claim was that I confessed to be an African, Which is something quite different. You ate lying. There is no confession to being an African.

Nigger it's over.

I know you want it to be over, But your shame at your lie will be spotlighted a while longer.

It was over the moment you posted a lie and forgot that I could bust you by showing that that board had no record of any African confession.

You are a low IQ lying nigger.

And you are an exposed liar. You have been exposed by the one you poorly spelled a niggar.

The board keeps a record of all your posts. How do you think I was able to get all your past confessions.

You lied and made them up. That is why you can't say where you got them. You got carried away in your insane racism and posted a lie. It is now biting you on the a$$.

You confessed you are African.

Lie. There is no record of it on the board, That is why you can't cite it.

Liar. I quoted your words.

No you lie, But you cannot prove them to be my words. That is why though you stalk and spam my threads, You are staying away out of shame and fear from the "Where is the confession moron? " thread.

Cite it moron, Or admit you are lying. We already know you're lying, I just want you to be ashamed enough to admit it.

You are a low IQ liar. You didn't realize I would challenge you to cite where that "confession" was. You got caught in your own stupidity.

I didn't need to deny you because both of us knew you were lying. I knew you could never cite any confession.

I burned on your lie that you never said Noah's sons were black. I cited your quote. Tread title, Post number, And quote comment. You then changed your tune and said it was a typo.

Now, It's your turn, But we see you are a liar and cannot post the thread title or the post number. In shame you now post stupid spam trying to hide from your lie.

But the lie has you. You are being burned by your own stupidity. Your stupid racism, Has once again made a public fool of you.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 11:04:40 AM
You are an exposed moron liar. There is no confession. You know it, And I know it.

You admitted you are a nigger and a slave.

Lie. That's why you can't cite them.

It's in the archives. That's how I found them.

If it was in the archive you'd be able to cite it moron.

You are a liar. Your stink is exposed.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 6:11:33 PM
You lied.

You can't post where your fake "confession" comes from.

Because it isn't in the archive. It's fake.

You had to lie because you're a moron racist.

Once again, Your idiot racism has made a public fool of you.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 7:33:41 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Lie. You just called me a niggar because you are a poor spelling racist moron. You have no admittal.
In Canada we call Africans niggars to be polite because our American neighbours call Africans niggers. So out of politeness I called you niggar seeing you were African. But you insisted I call you nigger. So it is nigger, Nigger.

. . . And a slave.

Of Jesus Christ, As are all Christians.
Jesus did not want African slaves, He wanted Christians. It's Christians who wanted African slaves to work their farms etc. Africans embraced slavery because they believed they were serving a higher purpose just like the cotton picking niggers under White Christian master. You too believe you are serving a higher purpose smuggling bibles which are illegal. You admit you are a full time slave. That is exactly what Pastor Ray Hagin warned about that Africans are following a slave religion.
So by your own admission you are a nigger and a slave.

Your claim was that I confessed to be an African, Which is something quite different. You are lying. There is no confession of me being an African. And that is why you can't cite it.
I have quoted your words repeatedly and you accepted and owned them. Suddenly you want to challenge it after it was established you are a low IQ nigger and slave living in Ghana Africa.

You admitted you are a nigger and a slave. Nigger it's over.

I know you want it to be over, But your shame at your lie will be spotlighted a while longer.
You are a nigger and I got you to admit it. You spend 16 years of your life in Ghana Africa just smuggling bibles. You also mentioned several other jobs you held before that which would add up to most of your adult life in Ghana Africa. The only life you know is life in Ghana Africa. You cannot get more African than that.

It was over the moment you posted a lie and forgot that I could bust you by showing that that board had no record of any African confession.
The board archives all posts. And that is how I was able to get your past posts about your life and work in Ghana Africa, Your disparaging comments about your country and people. They go back as far as 5 years. That is why I was able to quote you verbatim.

You are a low IQ lying nigger and a disparaging self loathing negroid.

And you are an exposed liar. You have been exposed by the one you poorly spelled a niggar.
In Canada we call Africans niggars to be polite. I know you insisted I call you nigger. So I obliged, Nigger.

The board keeps a record of all your posts. How do you think I was able to get all your past confessions.

You lied and made them up. That is why you can't say where you got them. You got carried away in your insane racism and posted a lie. It is now biting you in the a$$.

Read your words.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: God's curses do not fail. Less than 30% of Africans ever saw slavery.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

Lie. There is no record of it on the board, That is why you can't cite it.
I have been quoting your words for over a year and you accepted and owned them.

You are a low IQ lying nigger. I quoted your words repeatedly.

You "quoted" fakes, And you cannot prove them to be my words. That is why though you stalk and spam my threads, You are staying away from the "Where is the confession moron? " thread out of shame and fear.
Why didn't you object then when I first quoted them? They have been repeated over several thousand times. You must suffer from low IQ to complain now when they have been repeatedly posted to draw your attention to your self loathing denial that you are a low IQ nigger.

Cite it moron, Or admit you are lying. We already know you're lying, I just want you to be ashamed enough to admit it.
Why would I be ashamed for exposing a low IQ nigger delivery mule slave like you, Ethang?

You are a low IQ liar. You didn't realize I would challenge you to cite where that "confession" was. You got caught in your own stupidity.
You are reacting to what has been posted several thousand times across multiple threads. It must be burning you. Lol!

I didn't need to deny it because both of us knew you were lying. I knew you could never cite any confession.
You have denied many things. But you cannot shake off nigger. You are our exhibit and evidence of the curse of Ham a low IQ nigger slave. Lol!

I burned on your lie that you never said Noah's sons were black. I cited your quote. Tread title, Post number, And quote comment. You then changed your tune and said it was a typo.
I referenced Genesis 10 so the typo was obvious.

Now, It's your turn, But as we see, You are a liar and cannot post the thread title or the post number. In shame you now post stupid spam trying to hide from your lie.
You lied and now the lie has caught up with you nigger.

But the lie has you. You are being burned by your own stupidity. Your stupid racism, Has once again made a public fool of you.
The only nigger burning is you. You failed to prove Indians were Africans or black people or negroids. The only nigger left on DDO is you Ethang.

You were so busy looking for my spelling mistakes that you missed the whole argument. Like I said the highest you got in your career was smuggling bibles.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 9:27:01 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

In Canada we. . . .

You aren't in Canada idiot, And I did not admit. That's why you can't cite it. We know you're a poor speller, Give up the pretense.

. . . And a slave.

Jesus did not want African slaves, . . .

Since you cannot cite the so called "confession", The only African here is you.

Stop yammering and cite where this " confession is, Or shut up.

Your claim was that I confessed to be an African, Which is something quite different. You are lying. There is no confession of me being an African. And that is why you can't cite it.

I have quoted your words repeatedly

Any moron like you can call words my quote. Cite them moron.

. . And you accepted and owned them.

Lie. I cannot accept or own lies. Cite them.

Suddenly you want to challenge it after it was established you are a low IQ nigger and slave living in Ghana Africa.

Lol. If it was true, You would be able to cite it. You cannot because you are lying. Face your lie moron. Instead of all these excuses, Just cite it.

Your claim was that I confessed being an African, But because you are lying, You cannot show it in the archive. Why did you lie idiot? Did you not know you would not be able to cite it?

You are a nigger and I got you to admit it.

So then why can't you show where? You are a liar hindu. You lied then, And you are lying now. That is why though you agree there should be a record, You are unable to show it.

You spend 16 years. . .

Has nothing to do with your lie. Stop trying to run. You will not be allowed to run. Why can't you cite this so called "confession"? Because you are a sleazy liar, That's why.

The board archives all posts.

Yes, And yet you can't show this mysterious " confession". How strange. Did you lie Hindu hari? Lol.

And that is how I was able to get your past posts about your life and work in Ghana Africa, . . .

But where did you get the "confession" moron? Why can't you cite it?

Your disparaging comments about your country and people.

Have nothing to do with your lie. Cite the "confession" moron.

They go back as far as 5 years. That is why I was able to quote you verbatim.

But you can't cite any "confession". Why can't you? Why are you babbling? Just cite it moron. When you were lying, I cited your lies, You had to back up to the claim they were typos.

Do like me. Cite it. But you cannot, Because you are a liar. Your idiot racism made you lie. Now you're dancing.

Blah, Blah, Blah. Cite this "confession" moron. You have been caught lying. The only self loathing fool here is the one who lied and is now unable to show he is not a liar.

In Canada we. . . .

You are an uneducated Indian moron. Face your lie. Cite the "confession" you claim exists. Or tell us why you can't. Your lie rots in your mouth. Your stink corrupts the board. Cite it moron.

You lied and made them up. That is why you can't say where you got them. You got carried away in your insane racism and posted a lie. It is now biting you in the a$$.

You confessed you are African. Read your words.

I'd rather read the citation loser. But you can't post any citation. You can only re-spam words you claim are from a post you can't cite. The ghost post. Lol

If you got a "confession" from my post, Why can't you cite the post liar? What is stopping you? Could it be your dishonesty and stupidity?

Stop all this blathering and cite this mysterious post where you got this "confession". Can you do that liar? No?

You said the board keeps a record of all my posts. Where is the post you are supposedly "quoting"? Lol. You can't cite it because you are a liar. A petty liar.

Face your lie Hindu hari.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 10:22:20 PM
Harikrish,

find the place where Ethang made such an admission - or go away.

If you keep spamming - it only looks like you are liar.

So put this to rest and find it. What you are posting are not admissions - I thought you knew the difference between an admission and a repeated oft quote.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 10:53:50 PM
Tradesecret wrote:
Harikrish,

He can't "find" it TS. He made it up. That's why he can't cite it. He has an entire thread about my supposed "confession", And not one citation in the entire thread.

Hari doesn't care if she looks like a liar. She has a different morality than westerners. All she wants is attention, Even if it's negative. She doesn't stumble into lies, She lies knowingly and willingly.

So put this to rest and find it. What you are posting are not admissions - I thought you knew the difference between an admission and a repeated oft quote.

She cannot put this to rest. So here is what she will do when she gets squeezed too much. She will simply start repeat posting wall-of-text spam again.

Spam is where she hides from reality.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 11:04:35 PM
ethang5 wrote:

In Canada we. . . .

You aren't in Canada idiot, And I did not admit. That's why you can't cite it. We know you're a poor speller, Give up the pretense.
Unlike you nigger, I live in Canada and work in America in the IT field. Canadians treat niggars differently than Americans treat their niggers. The black population in Canada is only 2.5% of the population. And our Black Lives Matter movement in Canada is smaller than our annual Caribana Carnival.

. . . And a slave.

Jesus did not want African slaves, He wanted Christians. It's Christians who wanted African slaves to work their farms etc. Africans embraced slavery because they believed they were serving a higher purpose just like the cotton picking niggers under White Christian master. You too believe you are serving a higher purpose smuggling bibles which are illegal. You admit you are a full time slave. That is exactly what Pastor Ray Hagin warned about that Africans are following a slave religion.

The only life you know is life in Ghana Africa. If you are not comfortable living in a shithole country like Ghana Africa, why have you lived most of your life there?

I have quoted your words repeatedly and you accepted and owned them. Suddenly you want to challenge it after it was established you are a low IQ nigger and slave living in Ghana Africa.

Read your words.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: God's curses do not fail. Less than 30% of Africans ever saw slavery.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

Why do I have to cite you when you know you are a nigger. All your past posts talk about your country Ghana Africa, your disparaging comments about your negroid people and life in Ghana Africa.
I posted those posts repeatedly to draw attention to your nigger existance.

And you accepted and owned them.

Suddenly you want to challenge it after it was established you are a low IQ nigger and slave living in Ghana Africa.

Lol. If it was true, You would be able to cite it. You cannot because you are lying. Face your lie moron. Instead of all these excuses, Just cite it.

I have your words in quotes. That's good enough for me.

Your claim was that I confessed being an African, But because you are lying, You cannot show it in the archive. Why did you lie idiot? Did you not know you would not be able to cite it?

So then why can't you show where? You are a liar hindu. You lied then, And you are lying now. That is why though you agree there should be a record, You are unable to show it.
It's all in our posts and exchanges. There are thousands of post related to your nigger existance.
You spend 16 years. . .

Has nothing to do with your lie. Stop trying to run. You will not be allowed to run. Why can't you cite this so called "confession"? Because you are a sleazy liar, That's why.
You are the only one running from the truth. You have nigger written all over you and your life in Ghana Africa.

Yes, And yet you can't show this mysterious " confession". How strange. Did you lie Hindu hari? Lol.
I quoted your words verbatim. You are in denial. You are a self loathing nigger who publicly declared you are not a proud African. We are not here to make you feel proud about your nigger existance. That's your Karma, nigger that you were born a nigger.

And that is how I was able to get your past posts about your life and work in Ghana Africa, . . .

I copied your confessions as I came across them. The search engine on DDO doesn't work. It will take a long time to search for them. But my research is almost done and I found my nigger exhibit. Why would I want to recreate the experience?

But you can't cite any "confession". Why can't you? Why are you babbling? Just cite it moron. When you were lying, I cited your lies, You had to back up to the claim they were typos.

Do like me. Cite it. But you cannot, Because you are a liar. Your idiot racism made you lie. Now you're dancing.

Blah, Blah, Blah. Cite this "confession" moron. You have been caught lying. The only self loathing fool here is the one who lied and is now unable to show he is not a liar.

In Canada we. . . .

You are an uneducated Indian moron. Face your lie. Cite the "confession" you claim exists. Or tell us why you can't. Your lie rots in your mouth. Your stink corrupts the board. Cite it moron.

I'd rather read the citation loser. But you can't post any citation. You can only re-spam words you claim are from a post you can't cite. The ghost post. Lol

If you got a "confession" from my post, Why can't you cite the post liar? What is stopping you? Could it be your dishonesty and stupidity?
I had no use for your confessions after my research was finished.

Stop all this blathering and cite this mysterious post where you got this "confession". Can you do that liar? No?
You appear afraid the information might leak out. But you cannot hide the fact you are a nigger Ethang. You lived all your life in Africa.

You said the board keeps a record of all my posts. Where is the post you are supposedly "quoting"? Lol. You can't cite it because you are a liar. A petty liar.
Maybe you should ask the mods to backup your data so that your shrink can use it.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2019 12:40:49 AM
We know you're a poor speller, Give up the pretense.

Unlike you nigger, I live in Canada and. . . .

We don't care where you claim to live. We are asking about the "confession" you claim to quote. Cite it, Don't run to unrelated nonsense.

. . . And a slave.

Jesus did not want African. . . .

The topic is your lie. Cite where this "confession" you say exist is.

The only life you know. . .

The life I know is not the issue liar. Your fake claim is. Stop yammering and cite where this " confession is, Or shut up.

I have quoted your words repeatedly and you accepted and owned them.

Lie. I cannot accept lies. You repeatedly spammed lies. Now cite where you got them. You are a liar. That is why you cannot cite where this ghost post is.

Even If I was a low IQ nigger and slave living in Ghana, That would still not be proof of me being African. Your fake claim says I "confessed" to being African. You are lying, Which is why you cannot cite the post. You are a liar, And we can see it.

And never cited it. How do we know they are my words moron? Why can't you cite them? Because you are a petty liar running from his lie. But the lie has you. Cite the place you claim to have gotten the post liar.

So you lie, But can't show where. You agree the record is in the archive. Why can't you cite it? Because you are a petty racist liar. There was never any "confession", And you must now dance because you can't cite it and cannot explain why you can't cite it.

Why do I have to cite you when you know you are a nigger.

Your claim was not that I was niggar, It was that I "confessed" to be African. You can't cite it because you are a petty liar. Any honest person would cite his quote. You cannot because there is no "confession", And you aren't an honest person.

All your past posts talk about your country Ghana Africa, Your disparaging comments about your negroid people and life in Ghana Africa.

And none of it has any "confession".

You spammed those posts repeatedly because you are a racist idiot. We know the reason for you lying was due to your moron racism. Now we are going to make you face your lie.

Why did you lie? Instead of all these excuses, Just cite the "confession".

Lol. Your lies are good enough for you? Sure they are. Still the question remains, Why can't you cite the "confession"? Because you are a petty liar, That's why.

It's all in our posts and exchanges. There are thousands of post related to your nigger existance.

But not a single one where I "confessed" being an African. Why can't you cite it liar? Why can't you show where this "confession" is?

Because you are lying.

You spend 16 years. . .

You are the only one running from the truth. You have nigger written all over you and your life in Ghana Africa.

And you have lie written all over you. Answer the question. Why can't you cite this "confession"? Because you are a petty liar.

I quoted your words verbatim. You are in denial.

And yet its you who can't cite what you claim. If you quoted verbatim, Show us from where. But you can't because you are a liar.

I copied your confessions as I came across them. The search engine on DDO doesn't work.

Lol! I offered this excuse to you and you finally use it. Hee! Hee! This is rich. I suggested this excuse to you in the first post of this thread, And in desperation, You finally use it.

It will take a long time to search for them.

Lol. So you can't cite them because you can't find them? Lol. Until you can find them loser, You are a liar.

But my research is almost done and I found my nigger exhibit. Why would I want to recreate the experience?

Just citing your lie will be enough liar.

In Canada we. . . .

I'd rather read the citation instead of your lies again, Loser. But you can't post any citation. You can only re-spam words you claim are from a post you can't cite. The ghost post. Lol

You had "no use" for something you spammed hundreds of times to every thread? No use? Really? How about spamming it hundreds of times to "draw attention to my niggar existance (sp)? Lol

You appear afraid the information might leak out. But you cannot hide the fact you are a nigger Ethang. You lived all your life in Africa.

The best proof would be my confession moron. Yet you can't show it. How stupid are you?

Maybe you should ask the mods to backup your data so that your shrink can use it.

Or so you can find your ghost post, Liar. Lol.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2019 1:54:47 AM
ethang5 wrote:

In Canada we. . . .

Unlike you nigger, I live in Canada and work in America in the IT field. Canadians treat niggars differently than Americans treat their niggers. The black population in Canada is only 2.5% of the population. And our Black Lives Matter movement in Canada is smaller than our annual Caribana Carnival.

. . . And a slave.

The only life you know is life in Ghana Africa. If you are not comfortable living in a shithole country like Ghana Africa, why have you lived most of your life there?

Read your words.

Why do I have to cite you when you know you are a nigger. All your past posts talk about your country Ghana Africa, your disparaging comments about your negroid people and life in Ghana Africa.

And you accepted and owned them.

You spend 16 years. . .

I quoted your words verbatim. You are in denial. You are a self loathing nigger who publicly declared you are not a proud African. We are not here to make you feel proud about your nigger existance. That's your Karma, nigger that you were born a nigger.

I copied your confessions as I came across them. The search engine on DDO doesn't work. It will take a long time to search for them. But my research is almost done and I found my nigger exhibit. Why would I want to recreate the experience?

In Canada we. . . .

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2019 1:58:58 AM
Lol. The moron re-posts his old post as if my post isn't there.

This after admitting he can't cite the fake "confession".

How stupid is this idiot?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2019 2:35:51 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Nigger, You already confessed. Now you want to litigate your confession.

Read your confessions.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

And here is what you do in Ghana Africa.

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks (Africans) and Non-Blacks(Others)

Blacks (Africans) have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks (Africans) have the lowest IQ in the world.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2019 3:10:16 AM
Who is Ray Hagin? And who cares what he says? Is he even a Christian? His surname sounds like a relative of the cult leader - Kenneth.

It seems ironic that a female black hindu indian listens to and respects such a person over and above people who really are Christian. Then again, Not really. Harikrishi has revealed over and over again - that she does not have a particularly smart brain - as we say in Oz, She is a few loaves short of a sandwich.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2019 3:18:05 AM
Tradesecret wrote:
Who is Ray Hagin? And who cares what he says? Is he even a Christian? His surname sounds like a relative of the cult leader - Kenneth.

It seems ironic that a female black hindu indian listens to and respects such a person over and above people who really are Christian. Then again, Not really. Harikrishi has revealed over and over again - that she does not have a particularly smart brain - as we say in Oz, She is a few loaves short of a sandwich.

According to African Pastor Ray Hagin Black's are following a slave religion.

Ray Hagin breaking the last bonds of slavery.
https://youtu. Be/lR5CTrkokes

When did you stop being a slave.
https://youtu. Be/p6k5JxYFpbY

What is Christianity?
https://youtu. Be/oWjmbEglYk4
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2019 5:40:47 AM
Harikrish wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

According to African Pastor Ray Hagin Black's are following a slave religion.

Ray Hagin breaking the last bonds of slavery.
https://youtu. Be/lR5CTrkokes

When did you stop being a slave.
https://youtu. Be/p6k5JxYFpbY

What is Christianity?
https://youtu. Be/oWjmbEglYk4

Yet your own government has outlawed the slave part of your own religion.

When we ask you why India outlawed the vile hindu caste system, You stupidly start babbling about Africa.

When we show you news links of dalits demonstrating and protesting being historically treated like slaves, You come up with the absurd lie that dalits are becoming millionaires, Stupidly dodging the very real problems facing them.

You have the slave religion fool. Hinduism is a slave making religion. That's why India outlawed it. That's why you won't discuss it, And that is why you latch on to some moron on the net more than to the multiple websites pointing to the modern day slavery in India.

According to the Indian government, And to millions of dalits, And to the curse of Ham, And to real facts like India having more slaves than any other country on Earth, Hinduism is the slave religion.

You can find links to some internet moron but not the link to the ghost post you claim to quote and stupidly keep spamming? (notice that the idiot doesn't day Christians are following. . . . , But blacks are following. . . Implying that blacks should not be Christians? ) Even you admit, By how you rant about blacks, That black Christians would be slaves under your plan. So how is Christianity wrong if you would do the same thing you claim it is doing?

It is like your racism went in and removed your brain.

You have a lot of searching to do moron. You've spammed pastor ray a million times already. Leave slick pastor ray alone and look for that post you claim is there but cannot find.

As long as that post remains hidden, You are a liar.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2019 6:21:07 AM
Nigger, You already confessed.

And you already confessed you can't cite these "confessions". Are you an idiot? They are not "confessions" until you can cite them.

Now you want to litigate your confession.

We want you to find any confession moron, Not litigate them. We can't litigate nothingness. And that is what you have. Nothing. You have shown us no "confession". We see your lies, And I boxed you into confessing that you cannot cite any "confession" of mine.

Yet like a plum moron, You keep yammering about these "confessions" you can't cite.

Read your confessions.

No moron. They are your lies. That's why you think you have to bold them and repeat them incessantly to make them believable. You made them up. Because you are a liar. And you want to keep lying.

All you have are lies. When I examined you, You were empty, Full of hot air and lies. Just as I said. You could not cite a single "confession", Telling us that your lies were " good enough for you".

Lies are not good enough for us moron. Cite your lies, Don't spam them. None of the things you spam are even disparaging. We read them and think, What is this idiot talking about? How is, "Ghanaians are full of joy" and "I have 3 children" disparaging?

Because to your racist curdled brain, Anything about Africa is "disparaging". And none of those thing are confessions. They are common comments taken from common public conversations between friends. You weren't there, They were not made in secret. How are they now " confessions"?

Yet all of a sudden, In your harebrained racist mind, They are disparaging "confessions". You spam them over and over. And when I ignore you for the spamming idiot you are, You claim I " accepted" and "owned" them!

Hey moron, You have been spamming the exact same thing for over 3 years to every thread! That is the definition of insanity. No one "accepted" or "owned" what you spammed. And it wouldn't matter anyway, Because you would just keep spamming them. You spam because you have a mental illness. No other reason.

Here you have admitted that you cannot cite them, Which means you cannot verify them, Yet you spam them again in the very thread you admitted you had no verification. Tell me you don't have a mental illness. Your racism has literally made you insane.

So no, We don't want to "read" your lies again. Cite the places where I made this "confession". Your claim that they are my words is your lie. And we have seen you lie many times before.

This is why debate sites keep posts, So what what people claim to say, Or claim to have not said, Can be verified.

You are a petty liar. What you spam are lies. And all of us can see it. And I bet you still wonder why no one likes you. Why you have no friends. You have a mental illness.

So keep spamming, You are obsessed and cannot stop. But the thread with you admitting that you cannot cite any "confession" will remain next to your lie thread that I confessed.

Your own words will call you a liar.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2019 2:36:57 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Nigger, You have already confessed. Not once but over a period of several years on DDO.

Read your confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

Blacks (Africans) have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks (Africans) have the lowest IQ in the world
The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2019 6:28:17 PM
Tradesecret wrote:
Harikrish,

How about you follow your own advice eunuch pastor and mommy's pimp? Show us where Harikrish said he was a woman.

If you keep preaching it will look like your mommy is available. Lol!

I thought you knew the difference between pimping your mommy smuggler and preaching from the bible she smuggles. Lol!

Tradesecret wrote:
It is true Miss Haribottom,

what you need is date, And time of Ethang's confessions. Until you do - we are only getting hearsay evidence from you. And do you know how useful hearsay evidence is? Not very good.

The eunuch mother pimping pastor Tradesecret speaks.

Can you produce evidence your allegations that Harikrish is a woman is true? Such public display of hypocrisy from a fake Christian pastor, Lawyer and mommy's pimp. Lol! .

If Ethang rings me up and says "hey Tradie, The weather is awful here in London, It is raining like cats and dogs". What evidence can I use from that phone call?

If he also said he lives in Ghana Africa and smuggles bibles and pimps children for a living, You should report the nigger. You are as dumb as a nigger, Pastor Tradesecret and mommy's pimp.

In a courtroom where evidence is tested - the most I could adduce or admit to the court - was that I received a phone call and a voice spoke into it from the other end. I might be able to testify that it was a male voice that said it was Ethang. But I could not use this phone call to prove it was Ethang. I could not use it to prove Ethang was in London. I certainly could not use it to prove that it was raining in London. I could not even use it to say that Ethang exists or that he is alive. Of course if I knew it was Ethang's voice - I could say that it sounded like Ethang's voice - but I could not even prove it was his right now and not a recorded voice made by someone before the killed him.

Which is why lawyers look at past records to match the person with the caller. They would have found Ethang was calling from Ghana Africa. The lawyers would have discovered Ethang lives in Ghana Africa and smuggles bibles and pimps children for a living.
The lawyers would then turn to the accuser which would be you Tradesecret. They would discover you are a friend of Ethang from your DDO records and you too pimp your mommy and in both cases bible smuggling is involved. They would conclude when a black nigger and a white pimp get together you get Christianity.

and yet, On this site - you have even less evidence. You don't even have the smoking gun - actual confession. You have hearsay on hearsay on hearsay. You have nothing. Perhaps that is how black hindu females from India do their research and try and prove things - but the rest of the world - has eyes and ears and knows the difference between hearsay and real evidence. I doubt - (though I would be suspect) that even willow might know the difference. Atonementdenier on the other hand - would need to take a walk on the sea of glass to even have a clue.

My collection of Ethang's exchanges and confessions on DDO are actual posts he made to share information about his life and illegal activities living in Ghana Africa. My textual analysis and natural language diagnoses of social media confirmed Ethang suffered from OCD. He was very disparaging of his country, His negroid people and fit the stereotype of the typical self loathing nigger in denial of his negroid existence.

I ran your post through my Text and Natural language analyzer. It found you are obsessed with your mother and sexually fantasize about her hiding bibles in her body cavities. Let it be noted you never mentioned your father. So you are an illegitimate bastard and possibly believe in your mother's virgin birth claims which is why you are in the Bble business. It legitimizes your perverted incestuous relationship with your mother and the missing father.

So your love for nigger Ethang has a lot to do with his bible smuggling because he reminds you of mommy and you are into sexual bondage and low IQ activities like bobbing your head up and down. To any nigger that is how they like to see white people on their knees and bobbing. Their head up and down on them in an act of phallic worship.

You validate my research that Christianity played a major role in African slavery. You are the typical example of why White Christian males sought African negroids to enhance your Christian experience both sexually and practically. African slaves were cheaper than animals.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2019 7:53:58 PM
It's hilarious watching the moron run and dodge.

A simple citation and she cannot do it. But she can spam walls -of-text post over and over. How ashamed she must feel.

At first you tried to pretend to be obtuse, But you finally had to drop the fakery and admit you cannot cite the fake "confession".

I will burn you for as long as you remain a pathetic liar moron. As always, You will kiss your stupidity. Just like you Hindus do to cow backsides.

Your lie is not my confession. No matter how many times you spam your lie, It will never be my confession. You will never fool anyone, Or escape facing your lie.

You can't cite your claim because you're lying. You know it. We know it, And we know you know we know it.

It is my pleasure to show everyone you are a pathetic liar. It is so apparent I don't even need you to admit it.

But please keep dodging and spamming. I need to show people that you can post, But can't post a citation.

Isn't it time for you to defecate more spam liar?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2019 9:12:30 PM
ethang5 wrote:

It's hilarious watching the moron run and dodge.

It is hilarious to watch nigger Ethang repeatedly deny he is a black negroid. Surely he sees his black nigger face in the mirror everyday. Lol. How about if he reads his confessions daily, Lol?

Nigger Ethang, You already confessed. Not once but over a period of several years on DDO. Now you want to litigate your confession.
(Nigger brags he was banned from more than a hundred forums. I exposed both his lies and the nigger behind his mask. Burn nigger burn. Lol! )

The nigger Ethang works and lives in Ghana Africa. He confessed he is African and posted dozens of disparaging comments about his country, People and culture. The only life the nigger knows is life in Ghana Africa.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)

Ethang is a proud slave.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.

Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2019 10:39:53 PM
Harikrish responded:

How about you follow your own advice eunuch pastor and mommy's pimp? Show us where Harikrish said he was a woman.

I never said you did. LOL! I merely pointed out you write like you are always PMS - and seem to have a liking for black males.

Preaching about what? My mother has nothing to do with your lies.

I thought you knew the difference between pimping your mommy smuggler and preaching from the bible she smuggles. Lol!

Irrelevant. No logical connection. Red herring. Non-sequitur

what you need is date, And time of Ethang's confessions. Until you do - we are only getting hearsay evidence from you. And do you know how useful hearsay evidence is? Not very good.

Can you produce evidence your allegations that Harikrish is a woman is true? Such public display of hypocrisy from a fake Christian pastor, Lawyer and mommy's pimp. Lol! .

Be mindful of what you say. If I am a fake pastor then your last conclusions here are obviously lies. After all - you cannot use me as a Christian example of slavery and then call me fake and think people won't notice. Not every one is as foolish or blind as you.

If Ethang rings me up and says "hey Tradie, The weather is awful here in London, It is raining like cats and dogs". What evidence can I use from that phone call?

If he also said he lives in Ghana Africa and smuggles bibles and pimps children for a living, You should report the nigger. You are as dumb as a nigger, Pastor Tradesecret and mommy's pimp.

Report him for what? For being African? For smuggling bibles? Or for being not as dumb as you?

In a courtroom where evidence is tested - the most I could adduce or admit to the court - was that I received a phone call and a voice spoke into it from the other end. I might be able to testify that it was a male voice that said it was Ethang. But I could not use this phone call to prove it was Ethang. I could not use it to prove Ethang was in London. I certainly could not use it to prove that it was raining in London. I could not even use it to say that Ethang exists or that he is alive. Of course if I knew it was Ethang's voice - I could say that it sounded like Ethang's voice - but I could not even prove it was his right now and not a recorded voice made by someone before the killed him.

Which is why lawyers look at past records to match the person with the caller. They would have found Ethang was calling from Ghana Africa. The lawyers would have discovered Ethang lives in Ghana Africa and smuggles bibles and pimps children for a living.

And yes - Harikrish, Finally you are starting to use your brain. Lawyers and researchers would use more than a phone call - they would use real evidence. Looking at past phone calls is helpful but not enough. But at least you realise there is more than mere words said by one person to try and prove a point. The point here - is that you repeat what you asserted in the first place as evidence. What we are asking you to do is to go and get the past records - the originals in fact where Ethang admitted what you are claiming. This is what you have not done yet - but at least you now realise what you have to do. Well done missy.

The lawyers would then turn to the accuser which would be you Tradesecret. They would discover you are a friend of Ethang from your DDO records and you too pimp your mommy and in both cases bible smuggling is involved. They would conclude when a black nigger and a white pimp get together you get Christianity.

Well now - why would they turn to me? They work for me. And for the sake of the argument - say they worked for the police - and I was a witness? Who am I am a witness for? My point is that a hearsay phone call is not real evidence. And nor is your repeating your own words ad nauseam.

and yet, On this site - you have even less evidence. You don't even have the smoking gun - actual confession. You have hearsay on hearsay on hearsay. You have nothing. Perhaps that is how black hindu females from India do their research and try and prove things - but the rest of the world - has eyes and ears and knows the difference between hearsay and real evidence. I doubt - (though I would be suspect) that even willow might know the difference. Atonementdenier on the other hand - would need to take a walk on the sea of glass to even have a clue.

My collection of Ethang's exchanges and confessions on DDO are actual posts he made to share information about his life and illegal activities living in Ghana Africa. My textual analysis and natural language diagnoses of social media confirmed Ethang suffered from OCD. He was very disparaging of his country, His negroid people and fit the stereotype of the typical self loathing nigger in denial of his negroid existence.

did you read your own words? "My recollection" - this is your own opinion and probably only interpretation of what you think you might have heard. You take something and then turn it into a new narrative. Produce the originals or go away. Everyone knows you are a liar and cannot do it - which is why you spam so much. By spamming like you do - proves we are correct and that you are wrong. You are like the little boy who gets bowled out and cries - and takes his ball and bat and runs away. Stop spamming and start producing real evidence.

your final three paragraphs simply confirm what I say. You have nothing so you use what is called ad hominin attacks. I actually think you are lower than a black female hindu indian. Even they would not stoop as low as you. You are the untouchable.

So sad.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2019 3:54:35 AM
Tradesecret wrote:
Harikrish responded:

I never said you did. LOL! I merely pointed out you write like you are always PMS - and seem to have a liking for black males.

Any wonder you are a lying pastor and pimp.
You made the claim Harikrish was a she not he. Read your post pastor eunuch and pimp.
Tradesecret wrote: After perusing many of the posts of Harikrish, It has become evident that he is not a he - but a she. It is because of this that we can see why she has such a hatred for the black male. And for Jews. And for Christians.

You advertised you mother like a typical pimp. How do you think we know she smuggles bible by hiding it in her body cavities?

Mommy smuggles bibles, Son pimps mommy bible smuggler. Call it PPP (Pastor, Preacher, Pimp).

How can it be hearsay when the nigger Ethang is still a nigger and the exchanges continue?
Your Christian messages are hearsay. The original manuscripts were destroyed, The bible characters are all dead. PPP (Pastor, Preacher, Pimp).

Can you produce evidence your allegations that Harikrish is a woman is true? Such public display of hypocrisy from a fake Christian pastor, Lawyer and mommy's pimp. Lol!

Be mindful of what you say. If I am a fake pastor then your last conclusions here are obviously lies. After all - you cannot use me as a Christian example of slavery and then call me fake and think people won't notice. Not every one is as foolish or blind as you. . >

You are a fake as in dishonest. Call me the PPP whisperer. Lol!

Report him for what? For being African? For smuggling bibles? Or for being not as dumb as you?
You can start with pimping children. The nigger Ethang smuggles bible like your mommy but also advertises: "I have 3 children. "

And yes - Harikrish, Finally you are starting to use your brain. Lawyers and researchers would use more than a phone call - they would use real evidence. Looking at past phone calls is helpful but not enough. But at least you realise there is more than mere words said by one person to try and prove a point. The point here - is that you repeat what you asserted in the first place as evidence. What we are asking you to do is to go and get the past records - the originals in fact where Ethang admitted what you are claiming. This is what you have not done yet - but at least you now realise what you have to do. Well done missy.

Well now - why would they turn to me? They work for me. And for the sake of the argument - say they worked for the police - and I was a witness? Who am I am a witness for? My point is that a hearsay phone call is not real evidence. And nor is your repeating your own words ad nauseam.
You would be co-conspirator aiding and abating the nigger.

did you read your own words? "My recollection" - this is your own opinion and probably only interpretation of what you think you might have heard. You take something and then turn it into a new narrative. Produce the originals or go away. Everyone knows you are a liar and cannot do it - which is why you spam so much. By spamming like you do - proves we are correct and that you are wrong. You are like the little boy who gets bowled out and cries - and takes his ball and bat and runs away. Stop spamming and start producing real evidence.

I have exposed mommy smuggler and you as the PPP and Ethang as nigger denier. That's more Christians than what is left on DDO. Get a mouthwash!
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2019 5:47:16 AM
Haribottom responded to:

Tradesecret wrote: find the place where Ethang made such an admission - or go away.

Diversion so deleted. Answer the question.

Diversion so deleted. Provide the proof.

Diversion - so deleted. Answer the question.

What you need is date, And time of Ethang's confessions. Until you do - we are only getting hearsay evidence from you. And do you know how useful hearsay evidence is? Not very good.

How can it be hearsay when the nigger Ethang is still a nigger and the exchanges continue?

It is hearsay - because the only person who says that Ethang is African is you. And the only evidence you produce is repeated statements made by your computer. Exchanging documents between you and Ethang don't make it proof or evidence.

Response is irrelevant - so deleted.

Can you produce evidence your allegations that Harikrish is a woman is true? Such public display of hypocrisy from a fake Christian pastor, Lawyer and mommy's pimp. Lol!

I stated that you are a woman - because you complain and whinge like a sick and demented one on PMS. I also stated that you are one based on the fact that you are obsessed with black males. I never said you thought you were one. I am not quoting you - simply responding to your silly comments. You sound blonde as well. A female, Black, Hindu Indian of the untouchable caste. That is you, Isn't? The blond touch must be because you are feeling desperate.

Again - irrelevant - I should delete it - but it is so funny I want others to read it as well. I am trying to explain what hearsay evidence is - and you think I should report someone. I love it.

Irrelevant and then deleted.

Perhaps they might - but you do not have the evidence or the records to prove this do you? You don't even have the records from your own recollection - because they don't exist except on your own posts. Wake up young miss, You have made it all up. You don't have one bit of evidence to prove anything. Loser.

Again irrelevant. What lawyers do in a court case is try and prove evidence. Whether I am a Friend of Ethang is entirely irrelevant. Even if I was a pimp - which I am not and even if my mother was pimping herself - which she is not, Would be irrelevant. You don't win court cases on hearsay - you cannot test the evidence - because there is no evidence adduced. Don't you understand? The phone call cannot be tested because it is not evidence for anything else except I received a phone call. Whatever records exist about where it came from or was made is irrelevant - because that has not been adduced. You really are dumb.

You would be co-conspirator aiding and abating the nigger.

Irrelevant - and off point.

I have exposed mommy smuggler and you as the PPP and Ethang as nigger denier. That's more Christians than what is left on DDO. Get a mouthwash!

you have only exposed that you are dumb. That you have no clue about evidence and not clue about hearsay evidence. Most of all however is you have exposed to all of us that you do not have any evidence to support your lies about Ethang. All you need to do is go back to the start - and then direct us there. If you can't do that - go back and give your hubby a kiss - you never know - he might decide to keep you.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2019 6:11:36 AM
Hey TS, You have the moron in full obtuse mode. It's like her delusion did not even allow her to see your post.

But she saw it, That's why she's now snarling and spitting like a demon about to be cast out. We've caught her in a lie she has repeated for years, And she has no defense.

Actually this reminds me. As you read accounts in the bible of Jesus casting out a demon, Did you ever wonder why a demon would thrash about before being cast out? I did.

Until I read where the bible said that Satan knows he has lost, So he goes around in anger and spite, Seeking anyone to attack.

Our local demon worshipper is just like that, See her thrash, So manic her replies hardly make sense, Even cackling at what she thinks are her own jokes. She doesn't care how she looks anymore. It's too late for that. She's just lashing out now because she's been beaten.

The vile Hindu caste system taught her to compare everything, So in her fetid mind, The last person to post "wins", No matter what stupidity they post or how many times they post it. And her irrational racism fuels her anger at being beaten.

Those two diseases have given us this idiot we are witnessing thrash around in defeat at not being able to cite her lie. What is she going to say?

"Yeah, You got me guys, There was no "confession", I've been repeatedly lying for over three years"?

So she gnashes her teeth, Spits, Rants, And rolls around in the dirt, We can watch her tantrum humorously, Because her tantrum is the evidence she's knows she's been beaten.

I've been through this with her before. Each time she has became embarrassed at being so moronic and eventually got up off the ground and tried to dust herself off.

So let her be obtuse now, She will be incoherent while in obtuse mode, But I will keep on her, And she will wail and sputter, But she will face her lie.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2019 4:13:08 PM
Tradesecret wrote:
Haribottom responded to:

Tradesecret wrote: find the place where Ethang made such an admission - or go away.
How about about you follow your own advice eunuch pastor and mommy's pimp? Show us where Harikrish said he was a woman.

Any wonder you are a lying pastor and pimp.
You made the claim Harikrish was a she not he. Read your post pastor eunuch and pimp.
Tradesecret wrote: After perusing many of the posts of Harikrish, It has become evident that he is not a he - but a she. It is because of this that we can see why she has such a hatred for the black male. And for Jews. And for Christians.

You advertised you mother like a typical pimp. How do you think we know she smuggles bible by hiding it in her body cavities?

Mommy smuggles bibles, Son pimps mommy bible smuggler. Call it PPP (Pastor, Pervert, Pimp).

Your Christian messages are hearsay. The original manuscripts were destroyed, The bible characters are all dead. PPP (Pastor, Preacher, Pimp).

Be mindful of what you say. If I am a fake pastor then your last conclusions here are obviously lies. After all - you cannot use me as a Christian example of slavery and then call me fake and think people won't notice. Not every one is as foolish or blind as you. . >

You are a fake as in dishonest. Call me the PPP whisperer. Lol!

You can start with pimping children. The nigger Ethang smuggles bible like your mommy but also advertises: "I have 3 children. "

And yes - Harikrish, Finally you are starting to use your brain. Lawyers and researchers would use more than a phone call - they would use real evidence. Looking at past phone calls is helpful but not enough.

You would be co-conspirator aiding and abetting the nigger.

did you read your own words? "My recollection" - this is your own opinion and probably only interpretation of what you think you might have heard. You take something and then turn it into a new narrative. Produce the originals or go away. Everyone knows you are a liar and cannot do it - which is why you spam so much. By spamming like you do - proves we are correct and that you are wrong. You are like the little boy who gets bowled out and cries - and takes his ball and bat and runs away.

I did not say 'My recollection', I said: My collection of Ethang's exchanges and confessions on DDO are actual posts he made to share information about his life and illegal activities living in Ghana Africa.

You shamelessly distort my words just like you distort the scriptures to justify pimping mommy under the guise of smuggling bibles.

What happens when white trash meets black nigger slave? We get Christianity!

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2019 5:38:17 PM

So you keep lying but can't cite. There is no record of it on the board, That is why you can't cite it.

Then why did you keep spamming them? No moron, You kept spamming because you are a pathetic liar.

Why didn't you object then when I first quoted them?

I did you dumb idiot. You just kept spamming them.

They have been repeated over several thousand times.

You mental illness is obvious. That you can admit to spamming the same thing "several thousand times" shows you aren't sane. Especially with you now saying I "accepted and owned" them. You are saying you spammed the same thing several thousand times after it was "accepted and owned"!

Think about that moron. Tell us you aren't mentally ill.

You must suffer from low IQ to complain now when they have been repeatedly posted to draw your attention to your self loathing denial that you are a low IQ nigger.

I complained then too idiot. But no one will keep denying stupidity you keep posting several thousand times. Only you have such a mental illness.

I burned you on your lie that you never said Noah's sons were black. I cited your quote. Tread title, Post number, And quote comment. You then changed your tune and said it was a typo.

I referenced Genesis 10 so the typo was obvious.

lol. You didn't call them typos till I cited them. See? I could cite them. That is when you knew I was right. Before I cited them, You insisted I was wrong, Though I quoted you verbatim. Would you like to see the convo again?

Now, It's your turn, But as we see, You are a liar and cannot post the thread title or the post number. In shame you now post stupid spam trying to hide from your lie.

You lied and now the lie has caught up with you nigger.

lol. OK stupid.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2019 8:41:39 PM
ethang5 wrote:

So you keep lying but can't cite. There is no record of it on the board, That is why you can't cite it.

It is hilarious to watch nigger Ethang repeatedly deny he is a black negroid. Surely he sees his black nigger face in the mirror everyday. Lol. How about if he reads his confessions daily, Lol?

Nigger Ethang, You already confessed. Not once but over a period of several years on DDO. Now you want to litigate your confession.
(Nigger brags he was banned from more than a hundred forums. I exposed both his lies and the nigger behind his mask. Burn nigger burn. Lol! )

The nigger Ethang works and lives in Ghana Africa. He confessed he is African and posted dozens of disparaging comments about his country, People and culture. The only life the nigger knows is life in Ghana Africa.

Ethang is a proud slave.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery. Genesis 9:25
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2019 4:23:37 AM
Ethang5 wrote:

Here is how a citation is done miss hari. Pay attention.

Noah was a descendant of Adam. So he could not be black.

If Noah was not black, How come you said all his sons were black?

I never said all of Noah's sons were black.

Sure you did. You spammed it several times in several different threads.

You are profoundly stupid. Niggar. You smuggle bibles for a living. You are a black. . . . .

(I will spare the board hari's stupidity. )

Here is your quote, "Noah children were all Afrcans Genesis 10. " I'm asking you how did a white man have three black sons?

You are a niggar you live in Africa you are a hater niggar black negroid who. . .

(Again, I will spare the board more of hari's stupidity. )

Would you like me to post where you said it?

You smuggle bibles Africans can't read black niggar niggar nothing good comes. . . .

(Once again, I will spare the board more of hari's stupidity. )

OK. Here is the citation.

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340354/
Can Africans Be Hindu?
4/25/2019
Post #28 - Noah children were all Afrcans Genesis 10.

Complete with your misspelling.

Oh, Err, Yes. . . Um, It was a typo.

You have been caught in a lie. Your lie was cited, Thread title, Date, Post number, And quote.

Your stupid response was to spam that I was still African.

I told you that you had contradicted yourself several times. You pretended you had not, Till I posted the citation of your lie. Then you said it was a typo.

But I showed that you had posted it 3 times, Even editing the very word you said was a typo, And your stupid reply was to spam that I was "burning".

Ashamed and angry now, You have began spamming the same post to every thread. I predicted that you would run to spamming when you were beaten.

Until you own up to your lie, And post something other than old repeated spam, There is nothing in your posts I have not responded to. There is no need for me to keep responding to the same stupidity just because you spam it again.

You are empty. You have run out of intelligent things to say. I am dismissing you for vacuous posts. Nothing to respond to.

You will continue to spam old repeated stupidity no doubt. What else can you do? But you are currently not worth my time.

Dismissed.

It's now the moron's chance to prove her claim correct, But she cannot. She is lying.

How come you didn't believe me even when I quoted you verbatim? But expect me to believe only your sopposed quote? Why can't you cite your claim?

Because you are an exposed, Pathetic liar, That's why.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2019 4:54:22 AM
ethang5 wrote:

anonthesmallone wrote:
EThang5, Harikrish adds his stupid sarcastic remarks to my words, But he does not misquote me when he says "you wrote".

Ethang is a proud slave.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.