Jump to topic:

The Moron Admits He Can't Cite "Confession"

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2019 1:41:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Cite the "confession" you claim exists. Or tell us why you can't. Your lie rots in your mouth. Your stink corrupts the board. Cite it moron.

The board keeps a record of all your posts. How do you think I was able to get all your past confessions.

You lied and made them up. That is why you can't say where you got them. You got carried away in your insane racism and posted a lie. It is now biting you in the a$$.

You confessed you are African. Read your words.

I'd rather read the citation instead of your lies again, Loser. But you can't post any citation. You can only re-spam words you claim are from a post you can't cite. The ghost post. Lol

If you got a "confession" from my post, Why can't you cite the post liar? What is stopping you? Could it be your dishonesty and stupidity?

Why do I have to cite you when you know you are a nigger.

Your claim was not that I was niggar, It was that I "confessed" to be African. You can't cite it because you are a petty liar. Any honest person would cite his quote. You cannot because there is no "confession", And you aren't an honest person.

I posted those posts repeatedly to draw attention to your nigger existance.

You spammed those posts repeatedly because you are a racist idiot. We know the reason that you lied was due to your moron racism. Now we are going to make you face your lie.

Why did you lie? Instead of all these excuses, Just cite the "confession".

I have your words in quotes. That's good enough for me.

Lol. Your lies are good enough for you? Sure they are. Still the question remains, Why can't you cite the "confession"? Because you are a petty liar, That's why.

It's all in our posts and exchanges. There are thousands of post related to your nigger existance.

But not a single one where I "confessed" being an African. Why can't you cite it liar? Why can't you show where this "confession" is?

Because you are lying. Stop all this blathering and cite this mysterious post where you got this "confession". Can you do that liar? No?

That is how I was able to get your past posts about your life and work in Ghana Africa,

But where did you get the "confession" moron? Why can't you cite it?

I copied your confessions as I came across them. The search engine on DDO doesn't work.

Lol! I offered this excuse to you and you finally use it. Hee! Hee! This is rich. I suggested this excuse to you in the first post of this thread, And in desperation, You finally use it.

I had no use for your confessions after my research was finished.

You had "no use" for something you spammed hundreds of times to every thread? No use? Really? How about spamming it hundreds of times to "draw attention to my niggar existance (sp)? Lol

It will take a long time to search for them.

Lol. So you can't cite them because you can't find them? Until you can find them loser, You are a liar.

So the moron finally admits he cannot cite his "confession" claim.

One wonders why he didn't just say this much earlier. It didn't occur to the moron until I suggested it for him.

The reason why something so obvious didn't occur to him? Because he did not "find" it in any search. He just made it up.

The pressure was on him and he was aware he was looking like a lying fool. So when I told him that even using a lame excuse like "a dog ate the post" (lol), Or "the search engine doesn't work" was better than just looking like a lying idiot, He jumped at the excuse.

What pitiful person.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2019 2:44:53 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Nigger, You have already confessed. Now you want to litigate your confession.

Read your confessions.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

And here is what you do in Ghana Africa.

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks (Africans) and Non-Blacks(Others)

Blacks (Africans) have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks (Africans) have the lowest IQ in the world.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2019 6:37:05 AM
Nigger, You already confessed.

And you already confessed you can't cite these "confessions". Are you an idiot? They are not "confessions" until you can cite them.

Now you want to litigate your confession.

We want you to find any confession moron, Not litigate them. We can't litigate nothingness. And that is what you have. Nothing. You have shown us no "confession". We see your lies, And I boxed you into confessing that you cannot cite any "confession" of mine.

Yet like a plum moron, You keep yammering about these "confessions" you can't cite.

Read your confessions.

No moron. They are your lies. That's why you think you have to bold them and repeat them incessantly to make them believable. You made them up. Because you are a liar. And you want to keep lying.

All you have are lies. When I examined you, You were empty, Full of hot air and lies. Just as I said. You could not cite a single "confession", Telling us that your lies were " good enough for you".

Lies are not good enough for us moron. Cite your lies, Don't spam them. None of the things you spam are even disparaging. We read them and think, What is this idiot talking about? How is, "Ghanaians are full of joy" and "I have 3 children" disparaging?

Because to your racist curdled brain, Anything about Africa is "disparaging". And none of those thing are confessions. They are common comments taken from common public conversations between friends. You weren't there, They were not made in secret. How are they now " confessions"?

Yet all of a sudden, In your harebrained racist mind, They are disparaging "confessions". You spam them over and over. And when I ignore you for the spamming idiot you are, You claim I " accepted" and "owned" them!

Hey moron, You have been spamming the exact same thing for over 3 years to every thread! That is the definition of insanity. No one "accepted" or "owned" what you spammed. And it wouldn't matter anyway, Because you would just keep spamming them. You spam because you have a mental illness. No other reason.

Here you have admitted that you cannot cite them, Which means you cannot verify them, Yet you spam them again in the very thread you admitted you had no verification. Tell me you don't have a mental illness. Your racism has literally made you insane.

So no, We don't want to "read" your lies again. Cite the places where I made this "confession". Your claim that they are my words is your lie. And we have seen you lie many times before.

This is why debate sites keep posts, So that what people claim to say, Or claim to have not said, Can be verified. Why do you think debate sites keep a record? If a racist idiot like you can simply claim someone said something, And not need to cite it, Of what use is the record keeping?

You are a petty liar. What you spam are lies. And all of us can see it. And I bet you still wonder why no one likes you. Why you have no friends. Why no one respects you. You have a mental illness.

No one is jealous of you. No one hates you. You are just toxic. Every single person who has engaged you has come to this conclusion. You went to other debate sites and got promptly banned. Were they also jealous of you?

So keep spamming, You are mentally ill and obsessed and cannot stop. But the thread with you admitting that you cannot cite any "confession" will remain next to your lie thread that I confessed.

Your own words will call you a liar.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2019 2:52:29 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Nigger, You already confessed. Not once but over a period of several years on DDO.
(Nigger brags he was banned from more than a hundred forums. I exposed both his lies and the nigger behind his mask. Burn nigger burn. Lol! )

Read your confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: God's curses do not fail. Less than 30% of Africans ever saw slavery.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

Blacks (Africans) have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks (Africans) have the lowest IQ in the world
The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2019 10:04:40 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

If I already confessed, How come you can't cite it? Your post is not my "confession". This is the question everyone is asking that you can't seem to answer. If I already confessed, Why can't you show us where that confession is?

You keep saying you quoted it. But why can't you cite it? How do we know whether you've mistakenly quoted it incorrectly? How do we know you aren't deliberately lying?

Repeating your silly claim does not make it true. We need a citation.

If you can't cite this so called "confession", Your claim is rubblsh. No amount of spamming it again and again will make us accept an unverified quote.

What you have is just your claim, Not my confession. You say the board has an archive. It is intended for use. Use it moron.

If you cannot cite, Your claim is rubbish, And we reject it. Spam it as many times as you like, But without a citation, We will consider it a pathetic lie. And you a pathetic liar.

When you can cite, We'll talk. Until then, You're just another internet moron insisting that we take your word on faith. But you have lied too many times on this board for us to take you just on your word.

Cite, Or we dismiss your claim as fakery, And your repetition as spam.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2019 4:01:41 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Nigger, You already confessed. Not once but over a period of several years on DDO.
(Nigger brags he was banned from more than a hundred forums. I exposed both his lies and the nigger behind his mask. Burn nigger burn. Lol! )

Read your confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: God's curses do not fail. Less than 30% of Africans ever saw slavery.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

Ethang is a proud slave.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.

Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2019 6:19:13 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

If I already confessed, How come you can't cite it?

Your post is not my "confession". This is the question everyone is asking that you can't seem to answer. If I already confessed, Why can't you show us where that confession is?

Answer this question moron. Are you running from a low IQ niggar?

You keep saying you quoted it. But why can't you cite it? How do we know whether you've mistakenly quoted it incorrectly? How do we know you aren't deliberately lying?

Repeating your silly claim does not make it true. We need a citation.

A low IQ niggar, Living in Ghana Africa, Has beaten you to the point you are running, Dodging, And spamming. You are inferior to a low IQ niggar living in Ghana, Africa. Wow.

If you can't cite this so called "confession", Your claim is rubblsh. No amount of spamming it again and again will make us accept an unverified quote.

What you have is just your claim, Not my confession. You say the board has an archive. It is intended for use. Use it moron.

If you cannot cite, Your claim is not true, And we reject it. Spam it as many times as you like, But without a citation, We will consider it a pathetic lie. And you a pathetic liar.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2019 4:39:13 PM
ethang5 wrote:

It is hilarious to watch nigger Ethang repeatedly deny he is a black negroid. Surely he sees his black nigger face in the mirror everyday. Lol. How about if he reads his confessions daily, Lol?

Nigger Ethang, You already confessed. Not once but over a period of several years on DDO. Now you want to litigate your confession.

The nigger Ethang works and lives in Ghana Africa. He confessed he is African and posted dozens of disparaging comments about his country, People and culture. The only life the nigger knows is life in Ghana Africa.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?

Ethang is a proud slave.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2019 5:16:17 PM
You confessed you are African.

So you keep lying but can't cite. There is no record of it on the board, That is why you can't cite it.

I have been quoting your words for over a year and you accepted and owned them.

Then why did you keep spamming them? No moron, You kept spamming because you are a pathetic liar.

Why didn't you object then when I first quoted them?

I did you dumb idiot. You just kept spamming them.

They have been repeated over several thousand times.

You mental illness is obvious. That you can admit to spamming the same thing "several thousand times" shows you aren't sane. Especially with you now saying I "accepted and owned" them. You are saying you spammed the same thing several thousand times after it was "accepted and owned"!

Think about that moron. Tell us you aren't mentally ill.

You must suffer from low IQ to complain now when they have been repeatedly posted to draw your attention to your self loathing denial that you are a low IQ nigger.

I complained then too idiot. But no one will keep denying stupidity you keep posting several thousand times. Only you have such a mental illness.

I burned you on your lie that you never said Noah's sons were black. I cited your quote. Tread title, Post number, And quote comment. You then changed your tune and said it was a typo.

I referenced Genesis 10 so the typo was obvious.

lol. You didn't call them typos till I cited them. See? I could cite them. That is when you knew I was right. Before I cited them, You insisted I was wrong, Though I quoted you verbatim. Would you like to see the convo again?

Now, It's your turn, But as we see, You are a liar and cannot post the thread title or the post number. In shame you now post stupid spam trying to hide from your lie.

You lied and now the lie has caught up with you nigger.

lol. OK stupid.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2019 5:23:59 PM

So you keep lying but can't cite. There is no record of it on the board, That is why you can't cite it.

Then why did you keep spamming them? No moron, You kept spamming because you are a pathetic liar.

You mental illness is obvious. That you can admit to spamming the same thing "several thousand times" shows you aren't sane. Especially with you now saying I "accepted and owned" them. You are saying you spammed the same thing several thousand times after it was "accepted and owned"!

You must suffer from low IQ to complain now when they have been repeatedly posted to draw your attention to your self loathing denial that you are a low IQ nigger.

I complained then too idiot. But no one will keep denying stupidity you keep posting several thousand times. Only you have such a mental illness.

I burned you on your lie that you never said Noah's sons were black. I cited your quote. Tread title, Post number, And quote comment. You then changed your tune and said it was a typo.

lol. You didn't call them typos till I cited them. See? I could cite them. That is when you knew I was right. Before I cited them, You insisted I was wrong, Though I quoted you verbatim. Would you like to see the convo again?

Now, It's your turn, But as we see, You are a liar and cannot post the thread title or the post number. In shame you now post stupid spam trying to hide from your lie.

lol. OK stupid.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2019 5:26:45 PM

lol. OK stupid.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2019 5:35:19 PM

lol. OK stupid.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2019 8:46:28 PM
ethang5 wrote:

It is hilarious to watch nigger Ethang repeatedly deny he is a black negroid. Surely he sees his black nigger face in the mirror everyday. Lol. How about if he reads his confessions daily, Lol?

Nigger Ethang, You already confessed. Not once but over a period of several years on DDO. Now you want to litigate your confession.

The nigger Ethang works and lives in Ghana Africa. He confessed he is African and posted dozens of disparaging comments about his country, People and culture. The only life the nigger knows is life in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?

Ethang is a proud slave.

Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2019 1:23:50 AM
Hey Harikrish,

Can you show one spot where ethang accepted and owned your words?

I find it amusing that you consider it hilarious. I find it about as hilarious as you denying you are a black female hindu indian. Everytime you look in the mirror - you are confronted by the truth.

Ethang is actually putting you on notice. You can't produce a single original quote from Ethang making any such confessions because you made it all up. You want to run away and hide behind your spamming. Coward. Weakling.

These are your words. Please find Ethang's words where he states this and I will eat my words.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2019 3:44:58 AM
Noah was a descendant of Adam. So he could not be black.

If Noah was not black, How come you said all his sons were black?

I never said all of Noah's sons were black.

Sure you did. You spammed it several times in several different threads.

You are profoundly stupid. Niggar. You smuggle bibles for a living. You are a black. . . . .

(I will spare the board hari's stupidity. )

Here is your quote, "Noah children were all Afrcans Genesis 10. " I'm asking you how did a white man have three black sons?

You are a niggar you live in Africa you are a hater niggar black negroid who. . .

(Again, I will spare the board more of hari's stupidity. )

Would you like me to post where you said it?

You smuggle bibles Africans can't read black niggar niggar nothing good comes. . . .

(Once again, I will spare the board more of hari's stupidity. )

OK. Here is the citation.

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340354/
Can Africans Be Hindu?
4/25/2019
Post #28 - Noah children were all Afrcans Genesis 10.

Complete with your misspelling.

Oh, Err, Yes. . . Um, It was a typo.

You have been caught in a lie. Your lie was cited, Thread title, And post number.

Your stupid response was to spam that I was still African.

I told you that you had contradicted yourself several times. You pretended you had not till I posted the citation of your lie. Then you said it was a typo.

But I showed that you had posted it 3 times, Even editing the very word you said was a typo, And your stupid reply was to spam that I was "burning".

Ashamed and angry now, You have began spamming the same post to every thread. I predicted that you would run to spamming when you were beaten.

Until you own up to your lie, And post something other than old repeated spam, There is nothing in your posts I have not responded to. There is no need for me to keep responding to the same stupidity just because you spam it again.

You are empty. You have run out of intelligent things to say. I am dismissing you for vacuous posts. Nothing to respond to.

You will continue to spam old repeated stupidity no doubt. What else can you do? But you are currently not worth my time.

Dismissed.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2019 4:32:32 AM
Tradesecret wrote:
Hey Harikrish,

I find it amusing that you consider it hilarious. I find it about as hilarious as you denying you are a black female hindu indian. Everytime you look in the mirror - you are confronted by the truth.

Ethang is actually putting you on notice. You can't produce a single original quote from Ethang making any such confessions because you made it all up. You want to run away and hide behind your spamming. Coward. Weakling.

These are your words. Please find Ethang's words where he states this and I will eat my words.

You can start by eating your own words PPP (Pimp, Pervert, Pastor).
You made the claim Harikrish was a she not he. Read your post pastor eunuch and pimp.
Tradesecret wrote: After perusing many of the posts of Harikrish, It has become evident that he is not a he - but a she. It is because of this that we can see why she has such a hatred for the black male. And for Jews. And for Christians.

Where is your evidence? Show us where Harikrish said he was a woman.

My collection of Ethang's exchanges and confessions on DDO are actual posts he made to share information about his life and illegal activities living in Ghana Africa. My textual analysis and natural language diagnoses of social media confirmed Ethang suffered from OCD. He was very disparaging of his country, His negroid people and fit the stereotype of the typical self loathing nigger in denial of his negroid existence.

did you read your own words? "My recollection" - this is your own opinion and probably only interpretation of what you think you might have heard. You take something and then turn it into a new narrative. Produce the originals or go away. Everyone knows you are a liar and cannot do it - which is why you spam so much. By spamming like you do - proves we are correct and that you are wrong. You are like the little boy who gets bowled out and cries - and takes his ball and bat and runs away.

I did not say 'My recollection', I said: My collection of Ethang's exchanges and confessions on DDO are actual posts he made to share information about his life and illegal activities living in Ghana Africa.

You shamelessly distort my words just like you distort the scriptures to justify pimping mommy under the guise of smuggling bibles.

I have exposed mommy smuggler and you as the PPP and Ethang as nigger denier. Harikrish has more credibility than Christians like you (white trash) and Nigger Ethang(african shithole). Get a mouthwash!

What happens when white trash meets black nigger slave? We get Christianity!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2019 5:28:38 AM
Harikrish wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

Hey Harikrish,

You can start by eating your own words PPP (Pimp, Pervert, Pastor).
You made the claim Harikrish was a she not he. Read your post pastor eunuch and pimp.

Tradesecret wrote: After perusing many of the posts of Harikrish, It has become evident that he is not a he - but a she. It is because of this that we can see why she has such a hatred for the black male. And for Jews. And for Christians.

Where is your evidence?

Where is yours? Your posts? How come TS's post isn't also evidence?

Show us where Harikrish said he was a woman.

Show us where Ethan said he was an African.

did you read your own words?

She didn't. Asking you for evidence in a thread where she is dodging providing evidence. Funny.

My, My, The moron is stupid.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2019 5:52:23 AM

Yes, I did make that claim. I have not denied it. Not once. We are both in agreement.

This is where we disagree. I never said you admitted you were a woman. I did point out that you have not denied it. I still can't see where you have denied it. I also said that it was your behaviour which makes me believe it is true.

Now are you going to produce your original collection or are you telling lies?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2019 6:05:12 AM
Tradesecret wrote:

Yes, I did make that claim. I have not denied it. Not once. We are both in agreement.

This is where we disagree. I never said you admitted you were a woman. I did point out that you have not denied it. I still can't see where you have denied it. I also said that it was your behaviour which makes me believe it is true.

Now are you going to produce your original collection or are you telling lies?

She's telling lies.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2019 8:15:54 PM
ethang5 wrote:

anonthesmallone wrote:
EThang5, Harikrish adds his stupid sarcastic remarks to my words, But he does not misquote me when he says "you wrote".

Ethang is a proud slave.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2019 3:04:11 PM
ethang5 wrote:

anonthesmallone wrote:
EThang5, Harikrish adds his stupid sarcastic remarks to my words, But he does not misquote me when he says "you wrote".

Ethang is a proud slave.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2019 5:27:35 PM
In Canada we call Africans niggars to be polite. I know you insisted I call you nigger. So I obliged, Nigger.

Lol, Your lame excuse for your poor spelling is more embarrassing to you than the misspelling you're trying to cover. Face your lie you illiterate baboon.

I copied your confessions as I came across them. The search engine on DDO doesn't work. I had no use for your confessions after my research was finished. It will take a long time to search for them.

It's been 4 days now. Have you found them yet? How long will it take moron? Another several thousand spam posts?

Lol.

What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2019 10:31:19 PM
ethang5 wrote:

anonthesmallone wrote:

Ethang is a proud slave.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2019 6:19:23 AM
ethang5 wrote:

In Canada we call Africans niggars to be polite. I know you insisted I call you nigger. So I obliged, Nigger.

Lol, Your lame excuse for your poor spelling is more embarrassing to you than the misspelling you're trying to cover. Face your lie you illiterate baboon.

I copied your confessions as I came across them. The search engine on DDO doesn't work. I had no use for your confessions after my research was finished. It will take a long time to search for them.

It's been 4 days now. Have you found them yet? How long will it take moron? Another several thousand spam posts?

It's now been six days liar. Have you found them yet? How many believe the moron is "searching"? How long do you think It will tale you to "find" what doesn't exist moron?

Lol.

What an imbecile.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2019 4:58:24 PM
ethang5 wrote:

anonthesmallone wrote:

Ethang is a proud slave.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2019 5:18:47 PM

It's now been six days liar. Have you found them yet? How many believe the moron is "searching"? How long do you think It will tale you to "find" what doesn't exist moron?

Now the sixth day is coming to a close, And you have not found the posts yet. What's wrong moron? How long is it going to take?

You can spam, But can't find the support for your claim. Keep looking moron. We will wait for you while you "search- for what's not there.

What a liar.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2019 5:21:07 PM
ethang5 wrote:

anonthesmallone wrote:

Ethang is a proud slave.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2019 6:15:13 PM

We'll wait for you moron.

Tomorrow will be one week since you admitted that you can't back up your lie.

Every time you spam the same thing again we will know that you are empty and cannot cite because you're a moron liar.

You will never find the missing post because it doesn't exist, And you're a pathetic liar. Spam again, It's my proof that you're a moron liar.

What an idiot.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2019 6:15:14 PM

We'll wait for you moron.

Tomorrow will be one week since you admitted that you can't back up your lie.

Every time you spam the same thing again we will know that you are empty and cannot cite because you're a moron liar.

You will never find the missing post because it doesn't exist, And you're a pathetic liar. Spam again, It's my proof that you're a moron liar.

What an idiot.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.