Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

! Corinth 9 and 2 Corinth 9 about money!

anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2019 2:37:22 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Now that we have discussed the Catholic Corrupters added most of 1 Corinthians 7 to the Bible and established the 10 Catholic Doctrines they pushed after the 3rd century on the believing virgins and gullible public, It is absolutely incredible they had the confidence in God that they would hide two more chapters about collecting money from the assemblies, Which did not happen in the first century. The church provided jobs to baptized members and stole no one's money.

Although they did not have the chapter numbers in the Bible until the 12th century, They were directed by God to put the additions in chapter 9 twice to reveal God used His black grace power to add the text to the Bible to glorify Him, Eventually, By our knowing good and evil by God's white grace exposing the black grace deception.

The fact the Luciferians had no idea what they were doing when they chose the location in the Bible demonstrate how much power God really has. 9=dragon or Satan. The entire chapter was added by the Luciferian moles of God who believed they were doing the Creator a big favor by removing the translation ideas of Christ. Fight lies with more lies.

The strategy worked because God was behind the events to give more time for the ETs and Ra to do their genetic reengineering and demonstrate the duplicity and evil created by Satan for believing Ra (Lucifer) were separate gods. They assumd a Son of God would tell the whole truth. About the Cosmic War. Wrong!

It is now a mess at this point that the Bible is so corrupted. No problem. The Bible is first gong to be replaced by the Law of One philosophy of the ETs and then later, God will fulfill the Bible prophecies on His own without the help of religions, Theologians, Or churches that He will all destroy ideologically. The Law of One does not use churches. They are useless to a productive society that believes in the Creator without them. They do not have churches or religions in the inner earth. Good for them.

Let us observe the Catholic Church added to the Bible--the entire chapter 9.

1 Corinthians 9:1-12
Am I not an apostle? [Catholic corrupters establish the authority of man before introducing money gifts and donations "rights" to the clergy]
Am I not free [from work and money]?
Have I not seen Jesus Christ our Lord? [Here come the forced guilt for not giving money to God]
Are you not my work in the Lord? [More money guilt. They owe him].
If I am not an apostle to others, Yet doubtless I am to you. For you are the seal of my apostleship in the Lord [They prove he is an apostle. You owe me].

My defense to those who examine me is this [Paul is going argue his rights to be paid money, But he is so righteous, He doesn't order payment]:
Do we have no right to eat and drink? [We need money to eat and drink. Pay us the money we need to "serve the church. "]
Do we have no right to take along a believing wife, As do also the other apostles, The brothers of the Lord, And Cephas? Or is it only Barnabas and I who have no right to refrain from working?

They are arguing they support financially everyone who brings his wife is justified not to work but because Barnabas and Paul leave their wives home, They were being treated differently by not paid. The congregations were treating them differently than the other BROTHERS.

The apostle idea was added centuries later to build Paul up as an apostle, Which he wasn't, As explained in a previous post. Originally it was written without the apostle designation, And that he was not treated the same because he left his wife at home. He was married, But this verse is about the money not his marriage. The story is a fabricated false narrative, And Paul did not write it. That is what Luciferian moles are really good at. They have been doing it for many thousands of years.

They used this to explain why Paul made a living as a tent maker, But the NEW idea is the churches were forcing him to make and sell tents. It is all fabricated crap over three centuries after Paul was dead! Remember, Only the clergy read scripture. So they would read 1 Cor 9 and 2 Cor 9 and not read Paul was a tentmaker and earned his own living cheerfully.

Who ever goes to war at his own expense? [government pays for military duties]
Who plants a vineyard and does not eat of its fruit? [We plant the church. We deserve payment].
Or who tends a flock and does not drink of the milk of the flock? [We are the shepherds and overseers of the Catholic Church. You owe us. ]
Do I say these things as a mere man? Or does not the law say the same also? [Now He is bringing out the big guns. The scriptures]

God occult Israel.

Continued. . .
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2019 4:11:16 AM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Now that we have discussed the Catholic Corrupters added most of 1 Corinthians 7 to the Bible and established the 10 Catholic Doctrines they pushed after the 3rd century on the believing virgins and gullible public, It is absolutely incredible they had the confidence in God that they would hide two more chapters about collecting money from the assemblies, Which did not happen in the first century. The church provided jobs to baptized members and stole no one's money.

Although they did not have the chapter numbers in the Bible until the 12th century, They were directed by God to put the additions in chapter 9 twice to reveal God used His black grace power to add the text to the Bible to glorify Him, Eventually, By our knowing good and evil by God's white grace exposing the black grace deception.

The fact the Luciferians had no idea what they were doing when they chose the location in the Bible demonstrate how much power God really has. 9=dragon or Satan. The entire chapter was added by the Luciferian moles of God who believed they were doing the Creator a big favor by removing the translation ideas of Christ. Fight lies with more lies.

The strategy worked because God was behind the events to give more time for the ETs and Ra to do their genetic reengineering and demonstrate the duplicity and evil created by Satan for believing Ra (Lucifer) were separate gods. They assumd a Son of God would tell the whole truth. About the Cosmic War. Wrong!

It is now a mess at this point that the Bible is so corrupted. No problem. The Bible is first gong to be replaced by the Law of One philosophy of the ETs and then later, God will fulfill the Bible prophecies on His own without the help of religions, Theologians, Or churches that He will all destroy ideologically. The Law of One does not use churches. They are useless to a productive society that believes in the Creator without them. They do not have churches or religions in the inner earth. Good for them.

Let us observe the Catholic Church added to the Bible--the entire chapter 9.

1 Corinthians 9:1-12
Am I not an apostle? [Catholic corrupters establish the authority of man before introducing money gifts and donations "rights" to the clergy]
Am I not free [from work and money]?
Have I not seen Jesus Christ our Lord? [Here come the forced guilt for not giving money to God]
Are you not my work in the Lord? [More money guilt. They owe him].
If I am not an apostle to others, Yet doubtless I am to you. For you are the seal of my apostleship in the Lord [They prove he is an apostle. You owe me].

My defense to those who examine me is this [Paul is going argue his rights to be paid money, But he is so righteous, He doesn't order payment]:
Do we have no right to eat and drink? [We need money to eat and drink. Pay us the money we need to "serve the church. "]
Do we have no right to take along a believing wife, As do also the other apostles, The brothers of the Lord, And Cephas? Or is it only Barnabas and I who have no right to refrain from working?

They are arguing they support financially everyone who brings his wife is justified not to work but because Barnabas and Paul leave their wives home, They were being treated differently by not paid. The congregations were treating them differently than the other BROTHERS.

The apostle idea was added centuries later to build Paul up as an apostle, Which he wasn't, As explained in a previous post. Originally it was written without the apostle designation, And that he was not treated the same because he left his wife at home. He was married, But this verse is about the money not his marriage. The story is a fabricated false narrative, And Paul did not write it. That is what Luciferian moles are really good at. They have been doing it for many thousands of years.

They used this to explain why Paul made a living as a tent maker, But the NEW idea is the churches were forcing him to make and sell tents. It is all fabricated crap over three centuries after Paul was dead! Remember, Only the clergy read scripture. So they would read 1 Cor 9 and 2 Cor 9 and not read Paul was a tentmaker and earned his own living cheerfully.

Who ever goes to war at his own expense? [government pays for military duties]
Who plants a vineyard and does not eat of its fruit? [We plant the church. We deserve payment].
Or who tends a flock and does not drink of the milk of the flock? [We are the shepherds and overseers of the Catholic Church. You owe us. ]
Do I say these things as a mere man? Or does not the law say the same also? [Now He is bringing out the big guns. The scriptures]

God occult Israel.

Continued. . .

You went bankrupt. Your business took a dive. Money is not your strength. Your constipation might be your answer. You don't smell as bad holding it all in.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2019 4:48:10 AM
It is rather shocking that Luciferians would create a religious cover to change the Bible for gullible virgins to believe what every they are told because they are by definition "na"ve" and "immature".

Let us continue with the money:

1 Cor 9:9-18
For it is written in the law of Moses, "You shall not muzzle an ox while it treads out the grain. " Is it oxen God is concerned about? [Yes. He is feeding the animal and there is no spiritual symbolism beyond the mortal law, Except for unclean vs clean animals to separate mortality (unclean) from eternity (clean)].

Or does He say it altogether for our sakes? For our sakes, No doubt, This is written, That he who plows should plow in hope [of getting paid money],
and he who threshes in hope should be partaker of his hope [To be rewarded materially. This is a really bad idea to justify paying the Catholic Church.
However, The gospel is about ideas and not money. The reward is light and knowledge and not money. God pays us money when we work for it and not in a religion and profession career "working for God. " All the table are vomit].

If we have sown spiritual things for you, Is it a great thing if we reap your material things? [No. They are mixing mortal law of works and money with eternal life, God gives the light without monetary stipulations. However He can give us good mortal ideas to succeed in the marketplace, But we have to do the mortal work to earn the mortal money].

If others are partakers of this right over you, Are we not even more? [They have created a fictitious whining Paul that is being abused as others are getting material rewards, But poor Paul is not. They owe Paul not the other ministers. This instruction clearly sets up the financial structure to pay the local Catholic Church in your location and not out-of-town clergy. This was carefully written to distribute the money in an orderly fashion to avoid complaints. The congregation pays the persons who "serves them", And have a "right" to the money].

Nevertheless we have not used this right [of course, The Catholics are so righteous, They would never treat it as a "right". No. It is a freewill offering. See how they did that? Pretty sneaky, Isn't it? It is plain stealing to trust in an imaginary god the Catholic or Protestant Churches created to pay money].

, But endure all things lest we hinder the gospel [free will choice]
of Christ [they are enduring the pain caused for the financial neglect as super-heroes for God. This verse is to create the guilt to pay donations that are a right, But the good guys do not treat as a "right", But they could. Double speak and confusion. A confused mind can be more easily controlled. That is the objective. ].

Do you not know that those who minister the holy things eat of the things of the temple, And those who serve at the altar partake of the offerings of the altar? [The temple was not in Rome. The temple is symbolic of the inner kingdom of Christ in the heart. It is not about mortal works or money].
Even so the Lord has commanded that those who preach the gospel should live from the gospel. [Liars and thieves, In the first century, The church paid them to work. The labors did not pay the assemblies. They were home fellowships of 10 to 30 adults with jobs that paid money].

But I have used none of these things [his rights], Nor have I written these things that it should be done so to me; for it would be better for me to die [Paul did not want to die. Duh! ]
than that anyone should make my boasting void [about peaching the gospel for free because I am such a hero].
For if I preach the gospel, I have nothing to boast of, For necessity is laid upon me; yes, Woe is me if I do not preach the gospel! [Whether you pay me or not. I am going to preach Christ because I am not going to force my rights on you, But I could, And God would honor me]

For if I do this willingly, I have a reward; but if against my will, I have been entrusted with a stewardship [then it is a job for hire].
What is my reward then? [If I am hired by God for the job not to get paid].
That when I preach the gospel, I may present the gospel of Christ without charge, That I may not abuse my authority in the gospel [The money is a right, But not really a right. It's in scripture, But Paul doesn't follow it. This dorky logic did not come from Paul].

Go occult Israel!
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2019 5:59:03 AM
More evidence that you are of Satan. You delete the Word of God and make a claim that no commentator - even the non catholic and no Christian academics would do.

Foolish - and cut off from the loving embrace of the Father.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2019 6:32:38 AM
It gets worse. . . The next comment is very famous. The chameleon sales technique has been used for thousands of years and is placed in the money chapter here because in the Catholic Church they needed to peddle all their false doctrines to the world. The nuns and priests could sell the gospels believing in Paul sales techniques that Paul never used to accomplish the Great Commission they invented and Christ never ordered. They took Paul's writings and built a false narrative that explains his behavior which is a fantasy that never happened:

1 Cor 9-23
For though I am free from all men, I have made myself a servant to all, That I might win the more; and to the Jews I became as a Jew, That I might win Jews; to those who are under the law, As under the law, That I might win those who are under the law; to those who are without law, As without law (not being without law toward God, But under law toward Christ), That I might win those who are without law; to the weak I became as weak, That I might win the weak. I have become all things to all men, That I might by all means save some. Now this I do for the gospel"s sake, That I may be partaker of it with you. [These words did not come from Paul. They are just standard sells technique's to sell Catholicism. ]

The chapter ends by paraphrasing and embellishing some of Paul's other writings, But the writer twists the ideas to create propaganda that Paul viewed eternal ideas far more important than mortal ideas, Which is not the way God operates. Eternity is not more important than mortality. See? They put the eternal reward right after the money and the sales pitch principles. Do we understand?

1. Give your money to the Catholic church that has a right to it,
2. Nuns and priests sell the Catholic Church to grow the empire.
3. Focus on eternity and not mortality. Give money to the Church for an eternal award.

1 Cor 9:24-27
Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, But one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may obtain it. And everyone who competes for the prize is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a perishable crown, But we for an imperishable crown. Therefore I run thus: not with uncertainty. Thus I fight: not as one who beats the air. But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, Lest, When I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified.

They deceive by connecting morality with laws to eternal life that has no laws. Therefore, The image of an "imperishable crown" is used motivating the people to give more money to receive an imperishable crown. It got so bad Catholicism charged money for exemptions from punishment for some types of sins in the sale of indulgences. We all know the Reformation confronted the money doctrines, But only the Catholic Church knows the doctrines came adding their money ideas to the Bible.

Go occult Israel!
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2019 6:50:06 AM
Tradesecret wrote:
More evidence that you are of Satan. You delete the Word of God and make a claim that no commentator - even the non catholic and no Christian academics would do.

Foolish - and cut off from the loving embrace of the Father.

Your god is an imaginary god created from Catholicism. Why aren't you a Catholic? It's the largest church with 1. 3 billion members. Do you believe single widows are better than married widows? What about celibate nuns and priests? According to 1 Cor 7, Virgins can serve God better than married couples. Is this true?
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2019 7:08:49 AM
Atonement denier responded:

Your god is an imaginary god created from Catholicism. Why aren't you a Catholic? It's the largest church with 1. 3 billion members. Do you believe single widows are better than married widows? What about celibate nuns and priests? According to 1 Cor 7, Virgins can serve God better than married couples. Is this true?

Are you illiterate as well as mad? The God of the bible is the God I love and serve. Catholicism did not create him. Stop believing the narratives of the Catholics. They might claim that the God they serve is the God of the bible and that they decided what went into the bible etc; but the fact that you believe them and repeat their lies is foolishness.

I am not a Roman Catholic for many reasons. One is that I think it teaches salvation by good works. Another is because they think that they can crucify Jesus over and over again in Communion. Another reason is because they hold to celibacy as mandatory for priests. Another is because they don't hold to the priesthood of all believers. Another is because they worship Mary and the pope. There are a myriad of other reasons as well.

Just because a church is large does not make it right. My view in relation to widows is the same as Pauls. For some it is good and for others it is not. It depends on the widow. Celibacy is a good gift from God for some. It is not a gift for all. I don't agree with the Roman Catholic idea that is for all priests and nuns. The notion of virgins serving God better than married people is true. When one's heart is devoted to more than one master - then the others become worthy of service as well. For example - I think it makes sense - that a man who is married is more likely to seek compromise because of his love for his family, Than an unmarried man who has no one to compromise for. I take the view that this is common sense and practical. If I were not married then I would take my ministry anywhere on the globe at any time. If I have children and am married then I would (if I had any love for them) need to take their needs into consideration. For example, I delayed my exiting into a church because the needs of my son who was completing year 12 came ahead of my needs to start serving the Lord in full time service. If I was not married nor had children, Then I would have commenced straightway without the delay.

I hope this clarifies my position somewhat.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2019 5:56:33 PM
TradeSecret, Yes. You know the doctrines of Christianity. To believe 1 Corinthians 9 is from God is because Christians are trained to be gullible by believing 1 Cor 7 about virgins. The deranged mind then assumes 1 Cor 9 is also from God, But it is not. Nice strategy of God to create the Christianity religions to glorify His name, Yahweh Elohim, By their destruction single-handedly with no human help! White grace cause and effect is Solvable problem=> Response => Solution => Purpose=> Knowledge. Black grace cause and effect is Unsolvable problem=> Reaction=> Solution=> Power. God inserted 1 Cor 9 and 2 Cor 9 into the Bible for us to know good and evil. Giving money to religions creates a zillion problems on earth. Power and control are the original motivations mixed with a belief in the CIA fictitious character Lucifer as a fake persona of Ra, A Son of God in the third heaven:

When Christianity wakes up in the ET disclosure, Be prepared. The imaginary god of Christianity will die to the ET Law of One.

2 Cor 9:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341484/

Go occult Israel!

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.