Jump to topic:

Home Schooling

Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2019 12:42:01 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Caring Father Who Just Happens To Be A Pastor: Okay children, Here is your text book, In fact it is the only book you will ever need to read. It is called the Bible.

Child 1: How come when it gets to Genesis 19, My copy is all blacked out?

Children 2, 3, 4, 5, And 6: Yeah, Mine too.

Child 7: My ankles and wrists hurt.

Caring Father Who Just Happens To Be A Pastor: Now, If we have all been good and done our text book reading we will all sit around the fireplace with a cup of warm milk singing Kumbayah.

Caring Mother: (shouting from the kitchen where she has been slaving away feverishly all day) Supper is ready!

Caring Father Who Just Happens To Be A Pastor: Okay, I'll just unchain the children first.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2019 4:15:13 AM
Tradesecret wrote:
in the past homeschooling was only for the rich - they called it private tutoring.

I find it funny that the same liberal atheists who condemned Christians for being against the Catholic Church's acceptance of homosexual priests, Are now condemning all Christians for homosexual priests.

Satan is not so hot with logic is he?

I've asked willows if he was ever an alter boy, But the memories must still be to raw for him to discuss them. I hope he knows that the catholics are offering to pay counselling for their victims.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2019 4:39:59 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:
in the past homeschooling was only for the rich - they called it private tutoring.

I find it funny that the same liberal atheists who condemned Christians for being against the Catholic Church's acceptance of homosexual priests, Are now condemning all Christians for homosexual priests.

I've asked willows if he was ever an alter boy, But the memories must still be to raw for him to discuss them. I hope he knows that the catholics are offering to pay counselling for their victims.

I thought that some of my questioning was less than subtle but this one takes the prize. . . . . . "What colour was the priest who raped you" supposedly equals. . . . . . . . . . "I've asked willows if he was ever an alter boy, "

To which my "match the context" answer was "I don't know, I was bending over at the time".

Now do you really want to keep this stupid charade going by my explaining the ins and outs of anal penetration?
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2019 8:33:36 AM
Tradesecret wrote:

They still do call "it" private tutoring and is done by qualified professionals.

My contention is that there are many legitimate cases of home-schooling (e. G. In remote outback areas).
However, My subtle ditty is about religiously obsessed, Unqualified parents who isolate their children from a society they feel is corrupt and feed the utmost dreadfully biased and unbalanced crap down the throats of innocent, Impressionable kids.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2019 8:58:41 AM
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

I thought that some of my questioning was less than subtle but this one takes the prize.

(Did you notice Step 1 Gentle Reader? )

. . . "What colour was the priest who raped you" supposedly equals. . . . "I've asked willows if he was ever an alter boy, "

I've asked you several times in several ways what accounts for your caustic hatred and loony obsession with religion. I did not say the questions equaled. I asked them both, And the only common thing with them is that you dodge answering by running to your version of what is supposed to be humor.

To which my "match the context" answer was "I don't know, I was bending over at the time".

See? Something must account for your OCD and that rancorous hatred inside of you. You may have blocked out the particular incident, But you cannot possibly think you are normal and well adjusted. Even you know you aren't.

Now do you really want to keep this stupid charade going by my explaining the ins and outs of anal penetration?

Please don't. You have your gf hari for that. Though I suspect now that hari has pulled a Burce (Caitlynn) Jenner on you, The lore of anal sex is not so tempting for you anymore. You also know that miss hari is black right?

Look at you, Mr. Diversity! Can you imagine how proud of you your liberal, Progressive, SWJ friends would be if you hooked up with a black, Indian, Hindu, Transvestite?

They would swoon.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2019 11:46:21 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

I thought that some of my questioning was less than subtle but this one takes the prize.

. . . "What colour was the priest who raped you" supposedly equals. . . . "I've asked willows if he was ever an alter boy, "

I've asked you several times in several ways what accounts for your caustic hatred and loony obsession with religion. I did not say the questions equaled. I asked them both, And the only common thing with them is that you dodge answering by running to your version of what is supposed to be humor.

See? Something must account for your OCD and that rancorous hatred inside of you. You may have blocked out the particular incident, But you cannot possibly think you are normal and well adjusted. Even you know you aren't.

Please don't. You have your gf hari for that. Though I suspect now that hari has pulled a Burce (Caitlynn) Jenner on you, The lore of anal sex is not so tempting for you anymore. You also know that miss hari is black right?

Look at you, Mr. Diversity! Can you imagine how proud of you your liberal, Progressive, SWJ friends would be if you hooked up with a black, Indian, Hindu, Transvestite?

They would swoon.

Oh, So, For lack of proof that Hari is a female, You now try to crawl out of the hole by calling him a transvestite. Bloody convenient, Isn't it?

Anyhow, Once again for those who tend to forget what I have consistently stated many times:

Would you call someone who detests Hitler and Nazism a person who is bitter and full of hatred?

So, Why would you call someone who vehemently campaigns against the gratuitous lies, Deceit, Manipulation and fear-mongering that is religion bitter and full of hatred?

I am merely exposing religion for what it really is; an abhorrent, Primitive institution of lies and deceit contrived by those in control to take advantage of others who are naive, Gullible, Weak and vulnerable.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2019 11:39:51 PM
willows wrote:

They still do call "it" private tutoring and is done by qualified professionals.

My contention is that there are many legitimate cases of home-schooling (e. G. In remote outback areas).
However, My subtle ditty is about religiously obsessed, Unqualified parents who isolate their children from a society they feel is corrupt and feed the utmost dreadfully biased and unbalanced crap down the throats of innocent, Impressionable kids.

Just as there are many illegitimate and bad skilled public school teachers taking the tax payers money and not teaching children.

I know many homeschooling families - and interestingly, Most of them are from professional families - some of them are principals of over 1500 students - and yet their wife homeschools their children. I know several barristers / lawyers who homeschool their children. There are a few who don't have degrees in teaching - but honestly, Their children are much more adept at most things academically and prepared for life than most school kids I know.

I don't know too many homeschoolers who isolate their children from the world around them. Most homeschoolers are about embracing life - and exposing their children to as many things as possible. It is schools who today are exposing children to some things and isolating them from other things. I reject your assertions on anecdotal evidence. I also think it is significant that universities around the globe - including the top ones in Australia seek out homeschoolers to come to their campuses - because they know that they will perform better than the rest due to their background. You really need to get out and explore more.

Having said the above - I agree that isolating children / indeed anyone from the world is a dangerous thing. But in our world this works both ways. Exposing children to religion is a good thing. Isolating them from it is a negative and bad thing. I would think that based on your posts - you think children should be hidden from religion and from church and that because you are isolationist and want to deprive your children of a healthy life.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2019 4:18:41 AM
Tradesecret wrote:
willows wrote:

Just as there are many illegitimate and bad skilled public school teachers taking the tax payers money and not teaching children.

Tell me what you think about this story.

A school teacher was just suspended for showing her class personal pictures of her and her wife (no typo) dressed up for Halloween, And explained to the class when questioned, That that was her wife and that some people were homosexual and married their own gender.

If this is all she did, Should she have been suspended?

Aside from the legal issue, Did she behave appropriately?
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2019 6:48:13 AM
Tradesecret wrote:
willows wrote:

Come on, We can but generalise and mitigate can't we?

I am referring specifically to the nutcase Christian weirdos who refuse to immunise their children, Refuse to expose their children to "worldly" information, Refuse medical treatment, And refuse to let their kids mix with others.
Although my skit sounds exaggerated, It isn't too far from what actually goes on in these so-called "home schools" and is nothing short of child abuse.

And there are more than enough of these wacky, Alternative, Nutcase parents around to cause concern. Just because they had late-developmental bed-wetting problems and childhood social-interaction issues they decide to inflict their cruel, Bizarre, Withdrawn lifestyle on their own children.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2019 7:06:05 AM
Leaning wrote:
'Must everyone keep insulting and riling each other?

Good point.
But where does it all start from?
You guessed it, Religion.

Yes, I dish it out to others.
But only as a retort to the vile, Lying, Deceitful language of others who hurl it in bucket-loads in the first place.
I am quite happy to rationally and moderately discuss religion however it is my experience that as soon as a religious nut hears even the slightest bit of opposition to his beliefs, He will immediately go off his brain.

Is it any wonder why religious followers have a universal reputation for being ignorant arrogant and ill-tempered?

And, Is it any wonder that these people have been the subject of ridicule and rejected by society since time immemorial.

Yes, Religion had its almighty power and glory way back when.
But to put it quite succinctly, The whole scam that is religion, Has been uncovered and has absolutely no place in today's modern, Educated, Civilised society.

Let them hurl all sorts of crap at society but I for one will not sit idly by and will hurl back a double dose back at them, And justifiably so.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2019 10:58:05 AM
Tradesecret wrote:

What country are we talking about?

The good ol US of A.

Would the answers be different for Australia?
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2019 12:04:01 PM
@Willows

I don't think riling other people is a pure religious phenomenon. Though if you mean that you think the religious members on the site are the first to chuck their stones, I couldn't say. It all seems a viscous cycle at this point.
I disagree that religious followers have a universal reputation for being ignorant arrogant and ill-tempered. As well as disagreeing that they been the subject of ridicule and rejected by society since time immemorial.

I don't give my reasoning for this, As I do not expect us to agree (Based on past discussions). In this case I am satisfied with merely stating I have a different outlook.

I think myself that religion will long have a place in human society. Honestly I can't imagine human society without religion.
I can't really say that people should not stand up for themselves, Or that they should not speak out against wrongs they find in society. But I think in general I admire assertiveness more than aggressiveness. Passive resistance more than riot. An attempt at coming to an understanding using politeness and empathy more than an OBEY using rudeness and ego.

Admittedly there are times where what I prefer is a horrible policy. The White Rose in Germany for example was probably a bad idea for example, Well at that point at least.

I think my views compared to many are so different, As well as my expectation of mine or their views being improved as so small, Not really much point in discussion. Why say anything most the time. There is not really any base of people to defend from their words and logic. I'd rather be cordial and occasionally if rarely discuss some point I think I 'will find improvement on (Them or me). Rather than be bothered in a constant and seemingly to me pointless flame war.

I don't really expect this of you, Or really anyone, Though I think I would prefer it. Others have given similar answer to yours when I've mentioned it.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2019 1:04:45 PM
Leaning wrote:
@Willows

I think riling other people is a pure religious phenomenon.

I don't think so either and mitigating my point hardly cuts the mustard, Does it?
All religious fanatics rile others when challenged.

They seem to think that the persecution they have suffered through the centuries is unjustified. Well, They can think again.

It is because of their elitism, Ignorance, Arrogance, Bigotry, And prejudice towards decent, Civilized, Society that they deserve what they get.
And if they think that getting angry and abusive is going to keep people like me at bay, They can think again.
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2019 1:16:57 PM
I'll agree that fanatics and extremists of most stripes tend to rile when challenged. Though really just most people in life tend to rile when challenged.

If the point mitigated shows religion (I think) more realistically and less a caricature. It cuts a bit.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2019 3:23:57 PM
Willows wrote:
Leaning wrote:

Good point.

Noooo. Not you willowed!

But only as a retort to the vile, Lying, Deceitful language of others who hurl it in bucket-loads in the first place.

So, Since Leaning isn't using vile, Lying, Deceitful language, Or hurling it in bucket-loads in the first place, You should have nothing to dish out here.

I am quite happy to rationally and moderately discuss religion however it is my experience that as soon as a religious nut hears even the slightest bit of opposition to his beliefs, He will immediately go off his brain.

Oops!

Is it any wonder why religious followers have a universal reputation for being ignorant arrogant and ill-tempered?

Only as a retort mind you, But where is the vile deceitful language now?

And, Is it any wonder that these people have been the subject of ridicule and rejected by society since time immemorial.

All 98% of them?

But to put it quite succinctly, The whole scam that is religion, Has been uncovered and has absolutely no place in today's modern, Educated, Civilised society.

Let them hurl all sorts of crap at society but I for one will not sit idly by and will hurl back a double dose back at them, And justifiably so.

Even when they aren't around.

But where does it all start from? You guessed it, Obsessed morons.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2019 1:51:15 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
Leaning wrote:

Good point.

Noooo. Not you willowed!

So, Since Leaning isn't using vile, Lying, Deceitful language, Or hurling it in bucket-loads in the first place, You should have nothing to dish out here.

Oops!

All 98% of them?

Quite right.
Morons obsessed with their own self-centered wants and need to control or be controlled by others and want the whole world to know how great and superior to everyone else they think they are.
Oh, And they just happen to be religious as well.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2019 5:42:59 AM
Willows wrote:
Leaning wrote:

Good point.

Noooo. Not you willowed!

Oops!

All 98% of them?

Quite right.

We just saw it.

Morons obsessed with their own self-centered wants and need to control or be controlled by others and want the whole world to know how great and superior to everyone else they think they are.

Sums you up nicely except for the OCD.

As we just saw in your case nutcase, Going "off your brain" required no "vile, Lying, Deceitful language". The insults ooze out of your mouth whenever it is open, But you being the most self- unaware person on DDO, Think it's " religious people".

Your religion obsession has actually lowered you IQ. Before meeting you, I did not think that was possible.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2019 3:29:08 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
Leaning wrote:

Good point.

Noooo. Not you willowed!

Oops!

All 98% of them?

Quite right.

We just saw it.

As we just saw in your case nutcase, Going "off your brain" required no "vile, Lying, Deceitful language". The insults ooze out of your mouth whenever it is open, But you being the most self- unaware person on DDO, Think it's " religious people".

Your religion obsession has actually lowered you IQ. Before meeting you, I did not think that was possible.

That explains your low IQ. Your obsession with religion spans 50 years of bible study and 16 years smuggling bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of bibles. . You have been a free bible delivery mule ever since.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2019 4:27:09 PM
Willows wrote:
Leaning wrote:

Good point.

Noooo. Not you willowed!

Oops!

All 98% of them?

Quite right.

We just saw it.

That explains your low IQ. Your obsession with religion spans 50 years of bible study and 16 years smuggling bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of bibles. . You have been a free bible delivery mule ever since.

Oh look. The moron spammer is back.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2019 10:24:08 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

They would swoon.

The only black nigger left on DDO is Ethang.

It is hilarious to watch nigger Ethang repeatedly deny he is a black negroid. Surely he sees his black nigger face in the mirror everyday. Lol. How about if he reads his confessions daily, Lol?

Nigger Ethang, You already confessed. Not once but over a period of several years on DDO. Now you want to litigate your confession.
(Nigger brags he was banned from more than a hundred forums. I exposed both his lies and the nigger behind his mask. Burn nigger burn. Lol! )

The nigger Ethang works and lives in Ghana Africa. He confessed he is African and posted dozens of disparaging comments about his country, People and culture. The only life the nigger knows is life in Ghana Africa.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: God's curses do not fail. Less than 30% of Africans ever saw slavery.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.