Total Posts:34|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Tradie's Day In Court

Willows
Posts: 11,688
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2019 5:44:57 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradie: Your Honour, My client is completely innocent of the multiple rape and murder charges.

Judge: That is all very well of you Mr. Tradie, To stand up for your client but, What is your defence?

Tradie: Derrr well, It's like this you see. Like, Er my client didn't do them rapes and murders, Right.

Judge: Yes. . . . And?

Tradie: Aw yeah right, Well ummm, If he didn't ah, Do them things then like, The evidence against him doesn't exist. So, Like I reckon that he should get off your Honour.

Judge: And, At which preschool did you learn that piece of reasoning from Mr. Tradie.

Tradie: Aw shucks your Honour, I didn't get that far but I did go to Church though.

Judge: Yes well, That explains everything. Now get the fu*k out of my court.

(Tradie exits courtroom walking backwards, Looking over his shoulder of course)
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2019 5:56:18 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradie: Your Honour, My client is completely innocent of the multiple rape and murder charges.

Judge: That is all very well of you Mr. Tradie, To stand up for your client but, What is your defence?

Tradie: Derrr well, It's like this you see. Like, Er my client didn't do them rapes and murders, Right.

Judge: Yes. . . . And?

Tradie: Aw yeah right, Well ummm, If he didn't ah, Do them things then like, The evidence against him doesn't exist. So, Like I reckon that he should get off your Honour.

Judge: And, At which preschool did you learn that piece of reasoning from Mr. Tradie.

Tradie: Aw shucks your Honour, I didn't get that far but I did go to Church though.

Judge: Yes well, That explains everything. Now get the fu*k out of my court.

(Tradie exits courtroom walking backwards, Looking over his shoulder of course)


LOL! Now that is very funny! If only you knew the truth.
ethang5
Posts: 19,114
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2019 6:11:52 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:

Tradie: Your Honour, My client is completely innocent of the multiple rape and murder charges.

Judge: That is all very well of you Mr. Tradie, To stand up for your client but, What is your defence?

Tradie: Derrr well, It's like this you see. Like, Er my client didn't do them rapes and murders, Right.

Judge: Yes. . . . And?

Tradie: Aw yeah right, Well ummm, If he didn't ah, Do them things then like, The evidence against him doesn't exist. So, Like I reckon that he should get off your Honour.

Judge: And, At which preschool did you learn that piece of reasoning from Mr. Tradie.

Tradie: Aw shucks your Honour, I didn't get that far but I did go to Church though.

Judge: Yes well, That explains everything. Now get the fu*k out of my court.

(Tradie exits courtroom walking backwards, Looking over his shoulder of course)


LOL! Now that is very funny! If only you knew the truth.

He doesn't. He thinks you're laughing with him.

But post some unverified comment and claim it's his from the board and watch how quickly he will demand a citation.

This should have been titled, "Tradie's day in kangaroo court", But willowed usually miss titles his posts to trick readers into clicking o his turd droppings.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2019 6:16:10 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
He doesn't. He thinks you're laughing with him.

But post some unverified comment and claim it's his from the board and watch how quickly he will demand a citation.

This should have been titled, "Tradie's day in kangaroo court", But willowed usually miss titles his posts to trick readers into clicking o his turd droppings.


Probably, But I honestly don't care what Willow thinks. Anyone who knows me in the legal world would probably break down and cry from laughing so hard at his comment. I actually might print it out and post on some other sites - because it is such a funny thing to say about me and the work I do.

Willow may well become famous in the next couple of days - so if you hear his name - don't laugh too hard.
ethang5
Posts: 19,114
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2019 6:31:06 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:

He doesn't. He thinks you're laughing with him.

But post some unverified comment and claim it's his from the board and watch how quickly he will demand a citation.

This should have been titled, "Tradie's day in kangaroo court", But willowed usually miss titles his posts to trick readers into clicking o his turd droppings.

Probably, But I honestly don't care what Willow thinks. Anyone who knows me in the legal world would probably break down and cry from laughing so hard at his comment. I actually might print it out and post on some other sites - because it is such a funny thing to say about me and the work I do.

Willow may well become famous in the next couple of days - so if you hear his name - don't laugh too hard.

The moron is an attention whore, He would love it. Just be careful that none of these idiots can use it to find you. Unstable people who have been spamming a dead board for years are not the type you want to know where you are.
Willows
Posts: 11,688
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2019 8:05:16 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Leaning wrote:
House?

More like "Church" since that where his reversed logic mindset seems to permanently reside.

Of course, When you get to the likes (ironical word to use really, Isn't it? ) of Ethong, We are talking about a mud hut in the middle of Oogidy-Boogidy Land where there are frequent power outages which causes his computer to mix things up, Especially when quoting others.
Leaning
Posts: 2,714
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2019 8:07:07 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
I just mean his profile picture that I just can't seem to place. . . My other guess would have been Jeff from Community. Though really, Both of those guesses are probably wrong.
Willows
Posts: 11,688
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2019 8:09:23 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Tradie: Your Honour, My client is completely innocent of the multiple rape and murder charges.

Judge: That is all very well of you Mr. Tradie, To stand up for your client but, What is your defence?

Tradie: Derrr well, It's like this you see. Like, Er my client didn't do them rapes and murders, Right.

Judge: Yes. . . . And?

Tradie: Aw yeah right, Well ummm, If he didn't ah, Do them things then like, The evidence against him doesn't exist. So, Like I reckon that he should get off your Honour.

Judge: And, At which preschool did you learn that piece of reasoning from Mr. Tradie.

Tradie: Aw shucks your Honour, I didn't get that far but I did go to Church though.

Judge: Yes well, That explains everything. Now get the fu*k out of my court.

(Tradie exits courtroom walking backwards, Looking over his shoulder of course)


LOL! Now that is very funny! If only you knew the truth.

What! The sort of pre-determined truth arrived at by surmising backwards from non sequitur misinformation?
Willows
Posts: 11,688
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2019 8:18:08 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

Tradie: Your Honour, My client is completely innocent of the multiple rape and murder charges.

Judge: That is all very well of you Mr. Tradie, To stand up for your client but, What is your defence?

Tradie: Derrr well, It's like this you see. Like, Er my client didn't do them rapes and murders, Right.

Judge: Yes. . . . And?

Tradie: Aw yeah right, Well ummm, If he didn't ah, Do them things then like, The evidence against him doesn't exist. So, Like I reckon that he should get off your Honour.

Judge: And, At which preschool did you learn that piece of reasoning from Mr. Tradie.

Tradie: Aw shucks your Honour, I didn't get that far but I did go to Church though.

Judge: Yes well, That explains everything. Now get the fu*k out of my court.

(Tradie exits courtroom walking backwards, Looking over his shoulder of course)


LOL! Now that is very funny! If only you knew the truth.

He doesn't. He thinks you're laughing with him.

But post some unverified comment and claim it's his from the board and watch how quickly he will demand a citation.

He or anyone can post some unverified comment and claim it's mine but that doesn't necessarily make it mine, Now does it?
Caught you out good and proper on that one. It looks as though Tradie's bad habit of oogidy-boogidy reasoning are rubbing off on you.

Nevertheless, I have made not one, I repeat, not one single comment that was not verified.
ethang5
Posts: 19,114
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2019 9:20:14 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

But post some unverified comment and claim it's his from the board and watch how quickly he will demand a citation.

He or anyone can post some unverified comment and claim it's mine but that doesn't necessarily make it mine, Now does it?

No it doesn't. But you seem to be arguing that hari's unverified "quote" makes it mine. Stupid much?

Caught you out good and proper on that one.

Lol. OK genius.

It looks as though Tradie's bad habit of oogidy-boogidy reasoning are rubbing off on you.

TS is saying that hari unverified comment that he claims is mine doesn't necessarily make it mine. Are you contradicting that? It seems you might be confused.

Nevertheless, I have made not one, I repeat, not one single comment that was not verified.

Sure you did, You just were as stupid as hari to claim they were quotes. You say they are "skits", So that way you can lie unhindered.

Tell your gf to cite her claim, Or it remains unverified. She's currently in obtuse mode but maybe she'll listen to a fellow moron racist.
Willows
Posts: 11,688
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2019 11:23:13 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

But post some unverified comment and claim it's his from the board and watch how quickly he will demand a citation.

He or anyone can post some unverified comment and claim it's mine but that doesn't necessarily make it mine, Now does it?

No it doesn't. But you seem to be arguing that hari's unverified "quote" makes it mine. Stupid much?

Caught you out good and proper on that one.

Lol. OK genius.

It looks as though Tradie's bad habit of oogidy-boogidy reasoning are rubbing off on you.

TS is saying that hari unverified comment that he claims is mine doesn't necessarily make it mine. Are you contradicting that? It seems you might be confused.

Nevertheless, I have made not one, I repeat, not one single comment that was not verified.

Sure you did, You just were as stupid as hari to claim they were quotes. You say they are "skits", So that way you can lie unhindered.

Yes, I can hide behind my skits and lie.
But I don't and never have done so, Have I?
Willows
Posts: 11,688
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2019 11:29:50 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Unlike hiding behind religion, Which is used exactly for the purpose of lying and deceit.

"If you don't repent, You will go to Hell"
"You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination. "


"Don't call me homophobic or a bigot or a fear-monger. I am only saying what is written in the Bible. "

Yeah, Like fu*k you are.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2019 6:32:57 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret and EThang5, Why doesn't Christianity hold Yahweh Elohim responsible for all the evil on the planet He created? Why do you pawn off the evil on the planet to the free will of man?

Willow's analogy is valid. Is Christianity's God more powerful or less powerful than the free will of man? That is the heart of the analogy.

The OP is worthy of thinking a bit deeper than Christianity dares to go. Christianity uses intellectual baby wading pools we can buy at Walmart. Willows doesn't even believe in God, He claims, But his logic runs circles around Christianity.

Only a child would not consider answering the deeper questions with rational assumptions, Evidence, And paradigms. Faith and belief do not answer the questions buried silently into the analogy. Do we want to know the answers or not?

Go occult Israel!
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 30,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2019 8:59:21 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Tradesecret and EThang5, Why doesn't Christianity hold Yahweh Elohim responsible for all the evil on the planet He created? Why do you pawn off the evil on the planet to the free will of man?

Willow's analogy is valid. Is Christianity's God more powerful or less powerful than the free will of man? That is the heart of the analogy.

The OP is worthy of thinking a bit deeper than Christianity dares to go. Christianity uses intellectual baby wading pools we can buy at Walmart. Willows doesn't even believe in God, He claims, But his logic runs circles around Christianity.

Only a child would not consider answering the deeper questions with rational assumptions, Evidence, And paradigms. Faith and belief do not answer the questions buried silently into the analogy. Do we want to know the answers or not?

Go occult Israel!

Anon, I hold Yahweh Elohim responsible for your mental illness. It is not right to drive a man with 7 children bankrupt or take his sanity away. The only other person who spent more time trying to make sense of the Bible is Ethang5. According to his post he spent 50 years studying the bible. But it's on DDO that he discovered the curse of Ham.
I wonder what drove him to run free bibles that were cheaper than toilet paper to people who were illiterate. They accepted the free bibles only to use it as toilet paper. Will that translate into a generation of Ham's smart black shitholes?
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2019 10:25:35 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Harikrish, Your sarcasm does not answer the deeper questions. Christianity swims in a plastic baby-pool we can buy at Walmart. If we cannot answer the deep-end questions in an Olympic-sized pool, Then isn't Willows better off being an atheist? Faith or belief does not answer the questions. We need knowledge. The Lord said the people perish because of lack of knowledge not lack of faith. Duh!

Hosea 4:6
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I also will reject you. . .

The problem is not lack of faith but not knowing the truth and believing false assumptions, Invalid evidence, And bad paradigms. The atheists are correcting the thinking with valid logic and reasoning. So are the occultists and the 12 apostles.

Go occult Israel!
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2019 10:33:05 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret and EThang5, Why doesn't Christianity hold Yahweh Elohim responsible for all the evil on the planet He created? Why do you pawn off the evil on the planet to the free will of man?

That is a very simple question to answer. We don't have jurisdiction over God to hold him to account. Now in your imaginary world you might be God and / or hold the keys to him and even are able to hold him to account but that would simply show that your God is weak.

A second point is this and one that most persons on this site don't have the brains to notice is that in a very real sense God held himself to account, When he in Jesus, The visible representation of God died on the cross. He took our punishment - on himself. Taking our punishment is as good as most persons in this world - get when it comes to being held to account.

Thirdly, Humanity likes to pretend that its free will is nothing more than an excuse to do whatever they want. The fact is - humanity has chosen freely to do the evil it does - and so it would be wrong to blame that on God. Why does humanity continue to blame shift its own evil onto someone? Because it does not want to own its own sinful / evil heart.

Fourthly, God is perfectly just and perfectly good. Hence to blame God for the evil of humanity is unjust. The fact that God takes the sin on himself in Jesus - is nothing short of grace and mercy.

Willow's analogy is valid. Is Christianity's God more powerful or less powerful than the free will of man? That is the heart of the analogy.

See above. I think it is an absurd question. In fact thinking it is a valid question is to believe the lies of the assumption within. If you start with that assumption, You will only logically get to one answer. And that is the answer you present everyday on this site.

The OP question has nothing to do with the question of free will v God. It was a ridiculous attempt by Willow to try and belittle my skills of understanding evidence -- despite the fact that unlike the rest of the persons on this site - I actually deal with real evidence everyday in a courtroom. He invents a little story - and then funny of funnies - you take it to be talking about a much deeper issue. Well it was not. Willow is not deep.

Only a child would not consider answering the deeper questions with rational assumptions, Evidence, And paradigms. Faith and belief do not answer the questions buried silently into the analogy. Do we want to know the answers or not?

and I don't avoid answering hard questions. I don't always have an answer because I am not God and I don't know everything. That is true - but that does not mean I avoid them. As for wanting answers - it is true that I love to know answers - but for the record - I value the source of those answers - and I do not have confidence in Willow, Nor Harikrish, Nor in you. You purport to be the reincarnation of Noah - which is a blatant lie. You deny the Trinity which is just foolishness. You add and omit to the Bible and you distort the words you agree are there. You are a false teacher.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2019 11:47:07 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
***That is a very simple question to answer. We don't have jurisdiction over God to hold him to account.

I am not talking about eternity but mortality. What is the purpose of creating an earth where 95% or more of the souls burn forever in hell? Your imaginary god is a terrorist.

***Now in your imaginary world you might be God

I have never once claimed to be God but walk in the light of Yahweh Elohim and stand on the sea of glass as one of God's elect that cannot be deceived. Yahweh has taught us the first century pattern of the way of perceptions, Eternal truth, And life of translation and resurrection.

***and / or hold the keys to him and even are able to hold him to account

God creates darkness and evil so we increase our knowledge of good and evil. Yahweh Elohim holds Himself accountable for the evil in mortality for a damn good eternal purpose for the gods and goddesses to manage the knowledge of good and evil forever. The imaginary god "the trinity" takes no accountability for creating everyone to suffer in hell for ever. He says, "Here's your life. No belief in my Son? Oh, Here you go. Hell is made just for you! " The trinity creates Christians to watch their fathers and mothers and friends and family suffer forever in a phony Biblical "justice" of the theologians of the 9th century. Nothing exists in the Universe like the imaginary god--Jesus!

***but that would simply show that your God is weak.

Yahweh Elohim is stronger than free will using His Almighty predestination power to save everyone. That is the good news gospel. The trinity god is weaker than free will.

***A second point is this and one that most persons on this site don't have the brains to notice is that in a very real sense God held himself to account, When he in Jesus, The visible representation of God died on the cross. He took our punishment - on himself. Taking our punishment is as good as most persons in this world - get when it comes to being held to account.

The penal substitution atonement paradigm is the 9th century phony doctrine that Christianity refuses to confess was changed from the first century by the Pope, A man. Christianity's bogus trinity takes zero responsibility for evil, But pushes it onto the free will "belief" of man by expecting man to believe in dead prophets without living evidence by revelation. If they do not believe, Then they go to hell contrary to Matt 12.

***Thirdly, Humanity likes to pretend that its free will is nothing more than an excuse to do whatever they want.


Are you saying good does not exist in the heart of men and women outside of Christianity? Does God live in everyone's heart? Yes or no? Or is He Santa Claus living at the North Pole?

***The fact is - humanity has chosen freely to do the evil it does - and so it would be wrong to blame that on God.

He is responsible for creating temporary evil in mortality, But all evil is removed in eternity, He saves everyone in happiness according to what they wanted in the beginning. That is a reasonable Creator according to Matt 12.

***Why does humanity continue to blame shift its own evil onto someone?

Because God created the evil dragon and not them. He knew what the devil was going to do in the very beginning before He created Him, Right? He created Him with the intention to do evil, Right? How can we be accountable for that decision? Ok. We all sin and fall short of the glory of God. Why did God created us this way? Paul does not say, "For all will continue to sin and fall short of the glory of God. " Nether is he speaking of the resurrection. Paul is clearly speaking of *mortality* and not eternity, Translation, Or the resurrection as explained in 1 Cor 15.

***Because it does not want to own its own sinful / evil heart.

Christianity lives in a plastic baby-wading pool. Christianity is designed for very shallow-thinking angels, But not for deep-end thinking of the gods and goddesses.

Go occult Israel!
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2019 2:37:50 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
That is a very simple question to answer. We don't have jurisdiction over God to hold him to account.

I am not talking about eternity but mortality. What is the purpose of creating an earth where 95% or more of the souls burn forever in hell? Your imaginary god is a terrorist.

God is supreme over the visible and the invisible and over the eternal and the mortal. I don't take the view that 95% of the world will suffer in Hell. My view is that the vast majority of humanity will end up with God. Revelation tells us that the number of those saved are uncountable there is so many - indeed as Jesus himself described the kingdom as the great tree which covered the entire world. You take such a short term view of history. The number of people who end up in Hell will be dwarfed by those who embrace Christ.

Now in your imaginary world you might be God

I have never once claimed to be God but walk in the light of Yahweh Elohim and stand on the sea of glass as one of God's elect that cannot be deceived. Yahweh has taught us the first century pattern of the way of perceptions, Eternal truth, And life of translation and resurrection.

You claim particular divine revelation which no one else is privy too. Your sea of glass is probably just meth. Others might call it ICE.

and / or hold the keys to him and even are able to hold him to account

God creates darkness and evil so we increase our knowledge of good and evil. Yahweh Elohim holds Himself accountable for the evil in mortality for a damn good eternal purpose for the gods and goddesses to manage the knowledge of good and evil forever. The imaginary god "the trinity" takes no accountability for creating everyone to suffer in hell for ever. He says, "Here's your life. No belief in my Son? Oh, Here you go. Hell is made just for you! " The trinity creates Christians to watch their fathers and mothers and friends and family suffer forever in a phony Biblical "justice" of the theologians of the 9th century. Nothing exists in the Universe like the imaginary god--Jesus!

See above - you have a warped idea of the bible and therefore jump to rash conclusions.

but that would simply show that your God is weak.

Yahweh Elohim is stronger than free will using His Almighty predestination power to save everyone. That is the good news gospel. The trinity god is weaker than free will.

Your god anon is no god at all. At best he is an overrated demonic spirit who is going to spend eternity bowing the knee to the Almighty God of the bible. At worst he is a figment of your imagination. The biblical God is the author of predestination. Yet he also has given humanity freedom / responsibility to own their own consequences.

A second point is this and one that most persons on this site don't have the brains to notice is that in a very real sense God held himself to account, When he in Jesus, The visible representation of God died on the cross. He took our punishment - on himself. Taking our punishment is as good as most persons in this world - get when it comes to being held to account.

The penal substitution atonement paradigm is the 9th century phony doctrine that Christianity refuses to confess was changed from the first century by the Pope, A man. Christianity's bogus trinity takes zero responsibility for evil, But pushes it onto the free will "belief" of man by expecting man to believe in dead prophets without living evidence by revelation. If they do not believe, Then they go to hell contrary to Matt 12.

yeah - you totally missed my point. So far you continue to assert such rubbish - yet to prove it.

Thirdly, Humanity likes to pretend that its free will is nothing more than an excuse to do whatever they want.

Are you saying good does not exist in the heart of men and women outside of Christianity? Does God live in everyone's heart? Yes or no? Or is He Santa Claus living at the North Pole?

Well that depends on what you mean by the word good. Only God is good. I take the view that humanity is made in the image of God - hence they will do good and have good intentions most of the time. I know lots of atheists who would do so called good things most of the time. Yet in the heart of all humanity - is this sinful heart. And we all know it. We all know the intentions and desires of our hearts - you like to call it your dragon - but it is the sinful heart that needs to be replaced by the heart of righteousness. I don't think God lives in everyone's heart. In fact the whole notion is metaphorical anyway. But God as the centre of a person's life invests and sits on that person's throne. And not everyone is at this point. Many people - take willow for instance does not have God ruling his heart. So God is not in his heart.

The fact is - humanity has chosen freely to do the evil it does - and so it would be wrong to blame that on God.

He is responsible for creating temporary evil in mortality, But all evil is removed in eternity, He saves everyone in happiness according to what they wanted in the beginning. That is a reasonable Creator according to Matt 12.

I am not sure all evil is removed in eternity. I know that in the new heavens and the new earth that sin is removed.

Why does humanity continue to blame shift its own evil onto someone?

Because God created the evil dragon and not them. He knew what the devil was going to do in the very beginning before He created Him, Right? He created Him with the intention to do evil, Right? How can we be accountable for that decision? Ok. We all sin and fall short of the glory of God. Why did God created us this way? Paul does not say, "For all will continue to sin and fall short of the glory of God. " Nether is he speaking of the resurrection. Paul is clearly speaking of *mortality* and not eternity, Translation, Or the resurrection as explained in 1 Cor 15.

god never created humanity with the intention to do evil. He created him with the intention of loving God. Our governments all have laws. And if you break the law - you suffer the consequences. But the government is not giving you a choice to break the law. You steal the chance to do - and if you get caught you suffer. But it is absurd to think the state says, You have choice to break the law or not - there is no choice. You might put it that way - but don't blame that on the state. Similarly with God - he never gave anyone the choice to sin - he specifically said - don't sin. Suffer the consequences if you do. The state and God have similar authority in that sense. It is common sense.

Because it does not want to own its own sinful / evil heart.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2019 4:02:20 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret, Your posts are like listening to a snake of ideas that twist and turns. Christianity is defined by moral laws, And then, The concepts are applied eternally by nebulous definitions that are created by the theologians that they all disagree on, Having been sifted through the Catholic Church that creates an irrational mess.

95% is symbolic of placing Satan before the grace of God.

9=Satan
5=Grace

There is no eternal grace for those who suffer forever in hell. Christianity's Jesus suffered for all the sins of the world for less than a day. And yet, A person will suffer for his owns sins forever in hell-fire. The idea is insane. If the atonement paidment was not eternal, Then neither is the punishment eternal. Therefore, The reasoning exposes the fact the word atonement was added to the Bible in the 16th century. But although the facts are very traceable in church history, Congregations are never told about the change from ransom to atonement, And minsters hide the facts from Christianity.

Christians are trained to believer virgins are more righteous than married people, Believing 1 Cor 7 is from God, When it is not. And then, They will believe anything they are told, And anything that is in the Bible, Like the 8 forgeries of the NT. They cannot find the textual errors by the Logos Word of Reason because they arrogantly claim God quit communicating to man with God's light, When that is the message of Christ (1 John 1:5).

Therefore, Christianity is locked into paradigms that have no substance or meaning about Yahweh Elohim. Christianity was created by the doctrines and commandments of men. They honor God with their lips, But their heart is far from Him.

Almost all of the answers in Christianity spit out unclear eternal definitions full of mystery from the religious harlots that do no know the difference between mortality and eternity because they do not live in heaven. Christianity teaches no more personal revelation; therefore, The answers to life and purpose of life have no clarity of thought. Mystery Babble-on describes all religions.

The forgery of 1st Peter created the lie of "no private interpretation of scripture"; therefore, The Pope could say anything and NO ONE could contradict him. Convenient, Isn't it? The Catholic Corrupters painstakingly put 1st Peter in the Bible to teach the fact God does not authorize anyone but the Pope and clergy to "interpret" the dead prophets. Christianity is just like Judaism. Only the dead prophets have any authority because only they spoke by the Holy Spirit, And the leaders are the only ones authorized to interpret scripture.

Christ was able to lay down His life under this bad idea. We know the Catholic doctrines. They invented the trinity. The Bible is corrupted. Christianity is blind. One might as well be talking to a wall.

Go occult Israel.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
ethang5
Posts: 19,114
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2019 4:27:18 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Anon, I hold Yahweh Elohim responsible for your mental illness. - The moron hari

You've been quoting the mentally ill all over the board. And you're mentally ill yourself!

Are you trying to make a pro-mental illness statement?

hari, I hold the bastard Krishna responsible for your mental illness.

Spamming the same thing over several thousand times? That is mentally ill my obtuse moron. That is just koo koo.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2019 6:37:19 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret, Your posts are like listening to a snake of ideas that twist and turns. Christianity is defined by moral laws, And then, The concepts are applied eternally by nebulous definitions that are created by the theologians that they all disagree on, Having been sifted through the Catholic Church that creates an irrational mess.

That is complete and utter madness. I am quite plain. You just don't like that at all. Christianity - defined by moral laws? Says who? Concepts applied by nebulous definitions? What does that even mean. It is you who is irrational.

95% is symbolic of placing Satan before the grace of God.

9=Satan
5=Grace


Oh yeah and who says so? That is even more ridiculous. Numbers may well have symbolic meaning - but you still need to produce a measuring tool. Duh!

There is no eternal grace for those who suffer forever in hell. Christianity's Jesus suffered for all the sins of the world for less than a day. And yet, A person will suffer for his owns sins forever in hell-fire. The idea is insane. If the atonement paidment was not eternal, Then neither is the punishment eternal. Therefore, The reasoning exposes the fact the word atonement was added to the Bible in the 16th century. But although the facts are very traceable in church history, Congregations are never told about the change from ransom to atonement, And minsters hide the facts from Christianity.

Ok. I agree anyone in Hell has not received grace. Jesus suffered for less than a day chronologically. But it would be a fool who takes the view that length of time is the measure of suffering. Atonement is eternal. Jesus' blood eternally atones for the sins of his people. How? Because it is divine blood and the blood of an innocent man. Punishment by God is eternal because his holiness is eternal just like his love is eternal. You just pick those characters you want to be eternal and make the rest mortal - your god is a demon spirit. Christians hold to both the ransom theory together with the atonement theory. The transition is not a rejection but an evolution.

Christians are trained to believer virgins are more righteous than married people, Believing 1 Cor 7 is from God, When it is not. And then, They will believe anything they are told, And anything that is in the Bible, Like the 8 forgeries of the NT. They cannot find the textual errors by the Logos Word of Reason because they arrogantly claim God quit communicating to man with God's light, When that is the message of Christ (1 John 1:5).


Stop telling lies. Christians are not taught any such thing. I explained in our other topic which you have not yet responded too and have run away because I caught you out again - that chastity is good for some and getting married is good for others. It is a question of wisdom not of law. Why don't you read what I write - and consider it before you tell lies because you do not understand. There are no forgeries in the NT. All books are correct.

Therefore, Christianity is locked into paradigms that have no substance or meaning about Yahweh Elohim. Christianity was created by the doctrines and commandments of men. They honor God with their lips, But their heart is far from Him.

I fail to see why being locked into the paradigm of truth is a bad thing. You reject Yahweh - that is your doom. Christianity is following the direction of the Lord Jesus Christ. It was not created by humanity. The doctrine of predestination - and of grace is not a doctrine that any human could have arrived at.

Almost all of the answers in Christianity spit out unclear eternal definitions full of mystery from the religious harlots that do no know the difference between mortality and eternity because they do not live in heaven. Christianity teaches no more personal revelation; therefore, The answers to life and purpose of life have no clarity of thought. Mystery Babble-on describes all religions.

The problem for you is that Christianity teaches that revelation has been sealed until the Lord Jesus returns. You hate this - because it proves that your lies about Noah are false or doctrines of demons. But you don't even listen to the words that are already from God - why would he give you more? As for clarity of thought - you have no clue.

The forgery of 1st Peter created the lie of "no private interpretation of scripture"; therefore, The Pope could say anything and NO ONE could contradict him. Convenient, Isn't it? The Catholic Corrupters painstakingly put 1st Peter in the Bible to teach the fact God does not authorize anyone but the Pope and clergy to "interpret" the dead prophets. Christianity is just like Judaism. Only the dead prophets have any authority because only they spoke by the Holy Spirit, And the leaders are the only ones authorized to interpret scripture.

You are an imbecile. The passage in Peter is in respect of the canon of Scripture - not in relation to the pope. If you knew your church history you would know that the Reformers tore through the pope and the Catholic church on this particular issue. It has nothing to do with the pope - it is about the fact that Scripture interprets Scripture. And what is meant by that is - that the Holy Spirit is in charge. It means that there is an objective standard - not a subjective standard.

Christ was able to lay down His life under this bad idea. We know the Catholic doctrines. They invented the trinity. The Bible is corrupted. Christianity is blind. One might as well be talking to a wall.

the Trinity is the god of the bible. The catholic church did not invent the Trinity. And repeating this lie demonstrates how little you understand the Roman Catholic church. The Catholic Church is drawn towards polytheism - not Trinitarianism. If you have ever been to St Peters - in Rome you would have seen the alter they practise communion on. It is the very same alter - from Diana's temple - It is multi- purpose altar. The practise of many gods -

Catholicism - worships Mary, The Saints and anyone else it has the capacity to do so. It is the most ecumenical church in the world - worshiping with any other religion and cult. It is not a church which promotes the Triune God. It has deserted the Triune God and as such it has deserted the God of the bible. It may well speak with a lying tongue - but its heart is far from what is true.
ethang5
Posts: 19,114
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2019 11:16:22 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:

Tradesecret, Your posts are like listening to a snake of ideas that twist and turns. Christianity is defined by moral laws, And then, The concepts are applied eternally by nebulous definitions that are created by the theologians that they all disagree on, Having been sifted through the Catholic Church that creates an irrational mess.

That is complete and utter madness. I am quite plain. You just don't like that at all. Christianity - defined by moral laws? Says who? Concepts applied by nebulous definitions? What does that even mean. It is you who is irrational.

95% is symbolic of placing Satan before the grace of God.

9=Satan
5=Grace


Oh yeah and who says so? That is even more ridiculous. Numbers may well have symbolic meaning - but you still need to produce a measuring tool. Duh!

There is no eternal grace for those who suffer forever in hell. Christianity's Jesus suffered for all the sins of the world for less than a day. And yet, A person will suffer for his owns sins forever in hell-fire. The idea is insane. If the atonement paidment was not eternal, Then neither is the punishment eternal. Therefore, The reasoning exposes the fact the word atonement was added to the Bible in the 16th century. But although the facts are very traceable in church history, Congregations are never told about the change from ransom to atonement, And minsters hide the facts from Christianity.

Ok. I agree anyone in Hell has not received grace. Jesus suffered for less than a day chronologically. But it would be a fool who takes the view that length of time is the measure of suffering. Atonement is eternal. Jesus' blood eternally atones for the sins of his people. How? Because it is divine blood and the blood of an innocent man. Punishment by God is eternal because his holiness is eternal just like his love is eternal. You just pick those characters you want to be eternal and make the rest mortal - your god is a demon spirit. Christians hold to both the ransom theory together with the atonement theory. The transition is not a rejection but an evolution.

Christians are trained to believer virgins are more righteous than married people, Believing 1 Cor 7 is from God, When it is not. And then, They will believe anything they are told, And anything that is in the Bible, Like the 8 forgeries of the NT. They cannot find the textual errors by the Logos Word of Reason because they arrogantly claim God quit communicating to man with God's light, When that is the message of Christ (1 John 1:5).


Stop telling lies. Christians are not taught any such thing. I explained in our other topic which you have not yet responded too and have run away because I caught you out again - that chastity is good for some and getting married is good for others. It is a question of wisdom not of law. Why don't you read what I write - and consider it before you tell lies because you do not understand. There are no forgeries in the NT. All books are correct.

Therefore, Christianity is locked into paradigms that have no substance or meaning about Yahweh Elohim. Christianity was created by the doctrines and commandments of men. They honor God with their lips, But their heart is far from Him.

I fail to see why being locked into the paradigm of truth is a bad thing. You reject Yahweh - that is your doom. Christianity is following the direction of the Lord Jesus Christ. It was not created by humanity. The doctrine of predestination - and of grace is not a doctrine that any human could have arrived at.

Almost all of the answers in Christianity spit out unclear eternal definitions full of mystery from the religious harlots that do no know the difference between mortality and eternity because they do not live in heaven. Christianity teaches no more personal revelation; therefore, The answers to life and purpose of life have no clarity of thought. Mystery Babble-on describes all religions.

The problem for you is that Christianity teaches that revelation has been sealed until the Lord Jesus returns. You hate this - because it proves that your lies about Noah are false or doctrines of demons. But you don't even listen to the words that are already from God - why would he give you more? As for clarity of thought - you have no clue.

The forgery of 1st Peter created the lie of "no private interpretation of scripture"; therefore, The Pope could say anything and NO ONE could contradict him. Convenient, Isn't it? The Catholic Corrupters painstakingly put 1st Peter in the Bible to teach the fact God does not authorize anyone but the Pope and clergy to "interpret" the dead prophets. Christianity is just like Judaism. Only the dead prophets have any authority because only they spoke by the Holy Spirit, And the leaders are the only ones authorized to interpret scripture.

You are an imbecile. The passage in Peter is in respect of the canon of Scripture - not in relation to the pope. If you knew your church history you would know that the Reformers tore through the pope and the Catholic church on this particular issue. It has nothing to do with the pope - it is about the fact that Scripture interprets Scripture. And what is meant by that is - that the Holy Spirit is in charge. It means that there is an objective standard - not a subjective standard.

Christ was able to lay down His life under this bad idea. We know the Catholic doctrines. They invented the trinity. The Bible is corrupted. Christianity is blind. One might as well be talking to a wall.

the Trinity is the god of the bible. The catholic church did not invent the Trinity. And repeating this lie demonstrates how little you understand the Roman Catholic church. The Catholic Church is drawn towards polytheism - not Trinitarianism. If you have ever been to St Peters - in Rome you would have seen the alter they practise communion on. It is the very same alter - from Diana's temple - It is multi- purpose altar. The practise of many gods -

Catholicism - worships Mary, The Saints and anyone else it has the capacity to do so. It is the most ecumenical church in the world - worshiping with any other religion and cult. It is not a church which promotes the Triune God. It has deserted the Triune God and as such it has deserted the God of the bible. It may well speak with a lying tongue - but its heart is far from what is true.

+1

Solid doctrine. Great post.

Too bad it is wasted on someone who won't understand it at all.
Willows
Posts: 11,688
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2019 1:35:02 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

Tradesecret, Your posts are like listening to a snake of ideas that twist and turns. Christianity is defined by moral laws, And then, The concepts are applied eternally by nebulous definitions that are created by the theologians that they all disagree on, Having been sifted through the Catholic Church that creates an irrational mess.

That is complete and utter madness. I am quite plain. You just don't like that at all. Christianity - defined by moral laws? Says who? Concepts applied by nebulous definitions? What does that even mean. It is you who is irrational.

95% is symbolic of placing Satan before the grace of God.

9=Satan
5=Grace


Oh yeah and who says so? That is even more ridiculous. Numbers may well have symbolic meaning - but you still need to produce a measuring tool. Duh!

There is no eternal grace for those who suffer forever in hell. Christianity's Jesus suffered for all the sins of the world for less than a day. And yet, A person will suffer for his owns sins forever in hell-fire. The idea is insane. If the atonement paidment was not eternal, Then neither is the punishment eternal. Therefore, The reasoning exposes the fact the word atonement was added to the Bible in the 16th century. But although the facts are very traceable in church history, Congregations are never told about the change from ransom to atonement, And minsters hide the facts from Christianity.

Ok. I agree anyone in Hell has not received grace. Jesus suffered for less than a day chronologically. But it would be a fool who takes the view that length of time is the measure of suffering. Atonement is eternal. Jesus' blood eternally atones for the sins of his people. How? Because it is divine blood and the blood of an innocent man. Punishment by God is eternal because his holiness is eternal just like his love is eternal. You just pick those characters you want to be eternal and make the rest mortal - your god is a demon spirit. Christians hold to both the ransom theory together with the atonement theory. The transition is not a rejection but an evolution.

Christians are trained to believer virgins are more righteous than married people, Believing 1 Cor 7 is from God, When it is not. And then, They will believe anything they are told, And anything that is in the Bible, Like the 8 forgeries of the NT. They cannot find the textual errors by the Logos Word of Reason because they arrogantly claim God quit communicating to man with God's light, When that is the message of Christ (1 John 1:5).


Stop telling lies. Christians are not taught any such thing. I explained in our other topic which you have not yet responded too and have run away because I caught you out again - that chastity is good for some and getting married is good for others. It is a question of wisdom not of law. Why don't you read what I write - and consider it before you tell lies because you do not understand. There are no forgeries in the NT. All books are correct.

Therefore, Christianity is locked into paradigms that have no substance or meaning about Yahweh Elohim. Christianity was created by the doctrines and commandments of men. They honor God with their lips, But their heart is far from Him.

I fail to see why being locked into the paradigm of truth is a bad thing. You reject Yahweh - that is your doom. Christianity is following the direction of the Lord Jesus Christ. It was not created by humanity. The doctrine of predestination - and of grace is not a doctrine that any human could have arrived at.

Almost all of the answers in Christianity spit out unclear eternal definitions full of mystery from the religious harlots that do no know the difference between mortality and eternity because they do not live in heaven. Christianity teaches no more personal revelation; therefore, The answers to life and purpose of life have no clarity of thought. Mystery Babble-on describes all religions.

The problem for you is that Christianity teaches that revelation has been sealed until the Lord Jesus returns. You hate this - because it proves that your lies about Noah are false or doctrines of demons. But you don't even listen to the words that are already from God - why would he give you more? As for clarity of thought - you have no clue.

The forgery of 1st Peter created the lie of "no private interpretation of scripture"; therefore, The Pope could say anything and NO ONE could contradict him. Convenient, Isn't it? The Catholic Corrupters painstakingly put 1st Peter in the Bible to teach the fact God does not authorize anyone but the Pope and clergy to "interpret" the dead prophets. Christianity is just like Judaism. Only the dead prophets have any authority because only they spoke by the Holy Spirit, And the leaders are the only ones authorized to interpret scripture.

You are an imbecile. The passage in Peter is in respect of the canon of Scripture - not in relation to the pope. If you knew your church history you would know that the Reformers tore through the pope and the Catholic church on this particular issue. It has nothing to do with the pope - it is about the fact that Scripture interprets Scripture. And what is meant by that is - that the Holy Spirit is in charge. It means that there is an objective standard - not a subjective standard.

Christ was able to lay down His life under this bad idea. We know the Catholic doctrines. They invented the trinity. The Bible is corrupted. Christianity is blind. One might as well be talking to a wall.

the Trinity is the god of the bible. The catholic church did not invent the Trinity. And repeating this lie demonstrates how little you understand the Roman Catholic church. The Catholic Church is drawn towards polytheism - not Trinitarianism. If you have ever been to St Peters - in Rome you would have seen the alter they practise communion on. It is the very same alter - from Diana's temple - It is multi- purpose altar. The practise of many gods -

Catholicism - worships Mary, The Saints and anyone else it has the capacity to do so. It is the most ecumenical church in the world - worshiping with any other religion and cult. It is not a church which promotes the Triune God. It has deserted the Triune God and as such it has deserted the God of the bible. It may well speak with a lying tongue - but its heart is far from what is true.

+1

Solid doctrine. Great post.

Too bad it is wasted on someone who won't understand it at all.

I and others understand it perfectly.
And for once, Tradie made a correct (albeit isolated) statement, As underlined above.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2019 2:56:09 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
***That is complete and utter madness.

When someone cannot answer a simple question for God being responsible for His own creation of evil and sends people to hell forever as a consequence, Then I call that a snake without a backbone of thought. There is no backbone because the ideas are defined by imaginary opinions of eternity that are not true invented by Satan or the dragon of darkness in us by the power God. That is why Satan is defined as a snake and not a human. The darkness inside us invents eternal ideas that are wrong about eternity by Yahweh Elohim's design and creates a zillion imaginary gods that live in eternity that are defined by babble nonsense.

***I am quite plain. You just don't like that at all.


Saying God is not responsible and accountable for burning someone in hell forever is not plain speech. What you said is God is eternal, And because He is eternal, He can do whatever He wants. True. He has no laws to obey. But I do not believe God burns people in Hell forever if He loves us. Would you burn your child forever in hell as a punishment without even a karma reward of some kind of weird reward and punishment system to teach improved knowledge in the afterlife? That Hindu idea is more humane than Christianity. The hell thought is unreal to our existence as mortals. All religions are evil. Snake ideas. We were created in God's image, Right? Truth: We all live forever in happiness. God created us to be happy forever. We just need to endure mortality to know good and evil.

***Christianity - defined by moral laws? Says who?

Says Christianity. The moral law is: "Believe in Christ or go to hell". That is a law with consequences. The law of faith is not what you teach. The law of faith that Paul taught is based on God not caring about past sins. There is no Catholic Corrupter of "eternal justice" for past sins. I have shown how Paul separates "previous sins" from "current sins" in Romans. He actually uses the word "previous" to make the idea crystal clear. We cannot see what he meant because of the Catholic Corrupters.

***Concepts applied by nebulous definitions? What does that even mean.

It means Christian's definitions of eternity are invented by Satan and 30, 000 religions argue about eternity because no one lives in the first heaven to receive revelations of the truth of eternity--we all live forever by God's grace in happiness and not in misery in hell.

***It is you who is irrational.

I never said you are irrational. I said the idea is irrational.

***Oh yeah and who says so? That is even more ridiculous. Numbers may well have symbolic meaning - but you still need to produce a measuring tool. Duh!

Walking in the light of God on the sea of glass is the measuring and meaning tool. It is called personal revelation.

***Ok. I agree anyone in Hell has not received grace. Jesus suffered for less than a day chronologically. But it would be a fool who takes the view that length of time is the measure of suffering. Atonement is eternal. Jesus' blood eternally atones for the sins of his people. How? Because it is divine blood and the blood of an innocent man.

Yes. Catholics turned the reincarnated Adam's mortal blood into a divine magic wand in the 9th century. Holy grail idea. They created the unsolvable problem of "eternal justice" for past sins. Solution=Atonement. Pretty simple control mechanism they put in place. The Atonement and Testament ideas are core values of Christianity that didn't "evolve" from the word ransom to atonement.

***Punishment by God is eternal because his holiness is eternal just like his love is eternal.

His love tortures His created children forever in hell. How is that love?

***You just pick those characters you want to be eternal and make the rest mortal

No. God's theology stands on Matthew 12 that all sins will be forgiven except claiming the miracles of the Holy Spirit are from the devil. God's foundation is repeated in three gospels. God's foundation is not the cross intended for Israel. Matthew 12 is for the entire world. God's foundation is for everyone. Christianity's foundation of the cross is wrong because it is only intended for Israel to be translated like Valiant Thor. The mortal angels are included in the first heaven, But they only need the motorcycle of two wheels of Ezekiel and not 4 wheels of the Mercedez Benz of the elect of occult Israel.

-
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2019 4:44:37 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
***your god is a demon spirit.

How do you know? What test are you using to decide that? Use scripture please.

***Christians hold to both the ransom theory together with the atonement theory. The transition is not a rejection but an evolution.

Does this idea mean Christianity was not compete in its theology in the first century taught by Yahushua the Messiah? Such an idea would turn anyone into an atheist or agnostic or Hindu or whatever in a flash. That does not happen to all Christians because they do not know about the changes that were made. If the people knew, The people would no longer pay to hear what is taught. Therefore, To make more money, The truth is suppressed.

***Stop telling lies. Christians are not taught any such thing. I explained in our other topic which you have not yet responded too and have run away because I caught you out again - that chastity is good for some and getting married is good for others.

The Catholic Corrupters end the lengthy discussion on virgins with this thought:

1 Cor 7:38
So then he who gives her in marriage does well, But he who does not give her in marriage does BETTER.

. . . BETTER, BETTER, BETTER>. . . . It is BETTER to be a virgin than married. The gullible believe it is true and become nuns and priests employed by the Catholic Church to believe and do whatever they are asked or ordered to do. They make perfect slaves to serve their leaders in the name of God. Now. Who is lying?

***It is a question of wisdom not of law. Why don't you read what I write - and consider it before you tell lies because you do not understand. There are no forgeries in the NT. All books are correct.

I read the Bible and research to meaning of words. The word "better" is self-explanatory. It means you would be better off not having sex and children than being married. Your life would be BETTER if you were a virgin.

***I fail to see why being locked into the paradigm of truth is a bad thing.

Because demonizing sex is not true. Glorifying virgins is evil. Physical and spiritual sex = happiness and joy. God created Playboy and Penthouse to break the Catholic demonization of sex. All world trends are from God. The free sexual revolution of the 60s being propelled by Woodstock confronts the self-righteousness of Christianity, Which sexual revolution as a good thing not a bad thing. It took very extreme measures from God to break through this virgin paradigm in Christianity. It is working doubly fast with the invention of the internet. We are now learning sex comes with responsibility as we grow up. Yahweh Elohim knows what He is doing. Sex is our #1 purpose of creation.

***You reject Yahweh - that is your doom.

Christians condemn others on God's throne they have no business sitting on in the first place. The Bible was written to Israel and is not for everyone. That is what God said.

***Christianity is following the direction of the Lord Jesus Christ. It was not created by humanity. The doctrine of predestination - and of grace is not a doctrine that any human could have arrived at.

The atonement and testament ideas are not from Christ. Predestination is based on the truth God does not care about past sins, And He saves everyone in a spiritual body forever that they chose in the beginning as a spirit-orb, Either to receive the body of a person or animal forever according to the counsel of God's will.

***The problem for you is that Christianity teaches that revelation has been sealed until the Lord Jesus returns.

The scripture says the prophecy of Daniel was seal until the end. God did not say all prophecy. Duh! He was referring to Daniel;s prophecies that open the book of Revelation. The end means the end of the age of evil and the day of translation into gods and goddesses. That happened in the first century and God is returning the process today with Valiant Thor appearing to humans. God has sent me to get the ball rolling to point occult Israel to the book of Revelation and Valiant Thor. Yahweh Elohim will do the rest.

***You hate this -

I do not hate anything or anyone. I hate sin an dumb ideas and am in the process of nuking all them the best I can. We are not tolerate sin in our lives we are to eliminate it by translation, Or, We control the sins of the dragon with the Golden Rule.

***because it proves that your lies about Noah are false or doctrines of demons. But you don't even listen to the words that are already from God - why would he give you more?

Yahweh is not giving any new ideas that were not also taught in the first century. Every idea presented is from valid scripture. The invalid scripture is exposed while standing of the sea of glass with the Logos Word of Reason. God does no just say something is a forgery. No. He shows the reason the scripture cannot be from God by logic, Evidence, And facts--such as the words atonement and testament.

***As for clarity of thought - you have no clue.

Christianity's definitions of eternity are vague and defined by man and not by God. They are snake ideas without a backbone.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2019 6:45:54 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
***You are an imbecile. The passage in Peter is in respect of the canon of Scripture - not in relation to the pope.

It would be directly related to the pope and Catholic clergy if it was a forger to promote Catholicism. We have an established motive of the Catholic Luciferian moles: money, Power, Control, And deception to sincerely stop the lying Criminal Yahweh Elohim. However, Many of the strategies of the many deceptions have been lost to the new insiders today so they no longer know Christianity was created by them, And it is not what Christ taught about translation like Valiant Thor who is a translated man that did not take a million years to accomplish. It only takes one lifetime if we are raised from a baby circumcised at 8 days old to to walk in the light of the Abrahamic rainbow covenant with a temple on earth administered by men and women like Valiant Thor and his crew.

***If you knew your church history you would know that the Reformers tore through the pope and the Catholic church on this particular issue.

Yahweh knows the church history. The Reformation transferred the same idea of "only dead prophets talked with God" from the Pope and Catholic clergy to the Protestant clergy. The Protestant leaders decide what is true or false about God. No change to the idea of "no revelation" to walk in the light of God by revelation. The occult believe in personal revelation. Therefore, God is working with occult Israel.

The Reformation was completely controlled by the Catholic Church being forced to change because of the invention of the printing press. "Reform Catholicism". Martin Luther was a Luciferian mole pretending to believe in Yahweh. One can easily discern this truth by reading Luther's views about the Jews.

***It has nothing to do with the pope - it is about the fact that Scripture interprets Scripture.

How many times have we heard this idea: "Dead prophets interpret dead prophets". There is no living God with living evidence in our current-day with that dumb paradigm. Where does God teach it? Nowhere in the scriptures. Christ laid down his life willingly using the same paradigm in he minds of the Jews. He would not have been able to show God's power at the cross without it. Indeed, The true power of the cross attacks the baby idea that scripture interprets scripture. Believing in dead prophets are for babies who trusst their parents to teach them the truth.

***And what is meant by that is - that the Holy Spirit is in charge. It means that there is an objective standard - not a subjective standard.

It is the same "objective standard" that rejected Christ and His followers that walked in the light of God by personal revelation.

***the Trinity is the god of the bible. The catholic church did not invent the Trinity.

God is four parts not three. The Holy Spirit is female by the Hebrew grammar and not male.

***And repeating this lie demonstrates how little you understand the Roman Catholic church.

Because I do not believe in the Trinity that was created in the third century? Should I also believe virginity is BETTER than being married? Or should I also believe in no divorces? Should I give my money as a "right" they have over my money? The Catholic Corrupters added all of these ideas to he NT.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2019 9:27:55 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
***The Catholic Church is drawn towards polytheism - not Trinitarianism. If you have ever been to St Peters - in Rome you would have seen the alter they practise communion on. It is the very same alter - from Diana's temple - It is multi- purpose altar. The practice of many gods -

Christianly is built on top of a dead book Bible idol and its phony atonement and testament ideas. The Reformation was carefully controlled by God by many Luciferian moles like Martin Luther at the top to take us exactly where we are today to glorify His name, Yahweh Elohim, By fixing all of His broken spirit orbs on earth by His predestination power and control and fulfilling Bible prophecy. He does not need the help of evil religions. Therefore, He is going to nuke all religions and charities to prove it to everyone. Charities will not be needed for we will have 0% unemployment. Sicknesses will be removed from outer earth by higher ET technologies.

***Catholicism - worships Mary, The Saints and anyone else it has the capacity to do so. It is the most ecumenical church in the world - worshiping with any other religion and cult. It is not a church which promotes the Triune God. It has deserted the Triune God and as such it has deserted the God of the bible. It may well speak with a lying tongue - but its heart is far from what is true.

The lying tongue invented the trinity gods.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2019 6:30:19 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
anon responded to TS
TS wrote:
The Catholic Church is drawn towards polytheism - not Trinitarianism. If you have ever been to St Peters - in Rome you would have seen the alter they practise communion on. It is the very same alter - from Diana's temple - It is multi- purpose altar. The practice of many gods -

Christianly is built on top of a dead book Bible idol and its phony atonement and testament ideas. The Reformation was carefully controlled by God by many Luciferian moles like Martin Luther at the top to take us exactly where we are today to glorify His name, Yahweh Elohim, By fixing all of His broken spirit orbs on earth by His predestination power and control and fulfilling Bible prophecy. He does not need the help of evil religions. Therefore, He is going to nuke all religions and charities to prove it to everyone. Charities will not be needed for we will have 0% unemployment. Sicknesses will be removed from outer earth by higher ET technologies.
TS replied:
anon, If this is the case, Stop referring to the Bible. Otherwise - everything you say is simply dead words. And worse than that - a commentary by you on dead words. I agree that the Reformation was carefully controlled by God. This is because God used the Reformation to bring life back to the church after it had been disrupted from its task by wolves posing as sheep. Clerics were trying to make money from what is God's work. Luther stared them down and said no more. He said rightly that salvation from sin - required the restatement of the principle of justification - so that the ordinary person in the street could understand. He said - we, The church are a kingdom of priests - we all can enter God's presence because of the blood of Jesus.

TS wroteCatholicism - worships Mary, The Saints and anyone else it has the capacity to do so. It is the most ecumenical church in the world - worshiping with any other religion and cult. It is not a church which promotes the Triune God. It has deserted the Triune God and as such it has deserted the God of the bible. It may well speak with a lying tongue - but its heart is far from what is true.
anon responded with
The lying tongue invented the trinity gods.

Ts reply - The Trinity is the God of heaven and earth.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.