Jump to topic:

Incest: Why Hindus Worship Cows

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2019 7:11:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
WARNING: Although all the scriptural excerpts below are genuine and taken directly from Hindu holy books, The truth can sometimes be too much to handle for some people. Therefore, Hindus who may be weak-hearted, Pregnant or in otherwise ill-health should not proceed any further. The best advice for such Hindus is to turn off the computer, Close their eyes and chant "Hare Rama! Hare Krishna! "

https://sites. Google. Com/site/hinduismwatch/

Hinduism is the only religion in the world that not only allows but actively encourages its followers to walk in their god's foot steps and commit acts of rape, Gang rape, Incest, Pedophilia, Bestiality, Necrophilia, Child sacrifice, Cannibalism, Widow burning, Slavery, Apartheid, Dick worshiping, Pus$y worshiping, Urine drinking, Sh*t eating, Gay sex, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Family orgy, Lying, Cheating, Polygamy, Wife sharing. . .

Incest in Hinduism:
One of the most irrefutable facts proving that Hinduism is evil right at its very foundation is the fact that the Vedas justify the beastly act of incest as a 'sacred act'. This was no doubt an outcome of the strict practice of brahmacharya (celibacy) which produced hoards of sexually starved psychopathic sadhus. It is these mad sadhu Brahmins, The authors of the concocted Vedas, Who justified and legalised incest. Indeed, The Vedas enjoin incest as a kind of marriage.

Father and Daughter
In Holy Purans, Lord Brahma (also known as Viraj) harassed and raped his own 6 year old daughter Sarasvati (also known as Padma or Savitri or Satarupa). According to Hinduism, This act of pedophilia was the starting point of universe.

Brahma later married Sarasvati and they lived together in a lotus for 100 years. They had a son Swayambhumaru.
On seeing his beautiful daughter Padma (Sarasvati), Brahma was sexually excited. He wooed his daughter and wanted to copulate with her. How could a daughter give consent to her own father? Padma refused. Brahma could not give up his desire. He began to quote the Vedas to convince her that there was nothing wrong in having sex with anyone, Anytime, Anywhere for the sake of giving birth to a child.

"Brahma's daughter Sarasvati said to herself, 'After begetting me from his own body, How could he copulate with me? I know, I"ll hide myself. ' So she became a cow. But he became a bull and copulated with her. From their union cattle were born.

Then she became a mare, And he a stallion; she became a female d0nkey, And he, A male donkey. And again he copulated with her, And from their union one-hoofed animals were born. Then she became a female goat, And he, A male goat; she became an ewe, And he, A ram. And again he copulated with her, And from their union goats and sheep were born. In this way he created every male and female pair that exists, Down to the very ants. " --- Brhadaranyaka Upanisad 1:4:2-6

There you have it. The idiots believe cows are sacred because cows were the first animal created through incest of their god!
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2019 10:31:24 AM
ethang5 wrote:
WARNING: Although all the scriptural excerpts below are genuine and taken directly from Hindu holy books, The truth can sometimes be too much to handle for some people. Therefore, Hindus who may be weak-hearted, Pregnant or in otherwise ill-health should not proceed any further. The best advice for such Hindus is to turn off the computer, Close their eyes and chant "Hare Rama! Hare Krishna! "

Hinduism is the only religion in the world that not only allows but actively encourages its followers to walk in their god's foot steps and commit acts of rape, Gang rape, Incest, Pedophilia, Bestiality, Necrophilia, Child sacrifice, Cannibalism, Widow burning, Slavery, Apartheid, Dick worshiping, Pus$y worshiping, Urine drinking, Sh*t eating, Gay sex, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Family orgy, Lying, Cheating, Polygamy, Wife sharing. . .

So?
Isn't it just saying that whatever people do in the privacy of their own bedroom, Oh, And loungeroom, Or barnyard, Is their own business?

And, Is the Bible any better with all its hatred and gratuitous killing?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2019 3:15:12 PM
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

So?

No knowledge is useless.

Isn't it just saying that whatever people do in the privacy of their own bedroom, Oh, And loungeroom, Or barnyard, Is their own business?

No. It is saying that rape, Gang rape, Incest, Pedophilia, Bestiality, Necrophilia, Child sacrifice, Cannibalism, Widow burning, Slavery, Apartheid, Dick worshiping, Pus$y worshiping, Urine drinking, Sh*t eating, Gay sex, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Family orgy, Lying, Cheating, Polygamy, And Wife sharing are moral, Inside or outside the barn.

To a person not besotted by religious hate yes. Christianity does not condone rape, Gang rape, Incest, Pedophilia, Bestiality, Necrophilia, Child sacrifice, Cannibalism, Widow burning, Slavery, Apartheid, Dick worshiping, Pus$y worshiping, Urine drinking, Sh*t eating, Gay sex, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Family orgy, Lying, Cheating, Polygamy, Or Wife sharing.

But it does report instances of those vices, And the evil and the stupid confuse the reporting for advocation.

In Hinduism, The "gods" themselves indulge in rape, Gang rape, Incest, Pedophilia, Bestiality, Necrophilia, Child sacrifice, Cannibalism, Widow burning, Slavery, Apartheid, Dick worshiping, Pus$y worshiping, Urine drinking, Sh*t eating, Gay sex, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Family orgy, Lying, Cheating, Polygamy, And Wife sharing, In their own "holy" books.

You won't see the difference. But the world does though. That's why Christianity dominates on every continent, And Hinduism has not been able to leave India.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2019 4:22:34 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
EThang5, Harikrish adds his stupid sarcastic remarks to my words, But he does not misquote me when he says "you wrote".

It is hilarious to watch nigger Ethang repeatedly deny he is a black negroid. Surely he sees his black nigger face in the mirror everyday. Lol. How about if he reads his confessions daily, Lol?

Nigger Ethang, You already confessed. Not once but over a period of several years on DDO. Now you want to litigate your confession.
(Nigger brags he was banned from more than a hundred forums. I exposed both his lies and the nigger behind his mask. Burn nigger burn. Lol! )

The nigger Ethang works and lives in Ghana Africa. He confessed he is African and posted dozens of disparaging comments about his country, People and culture. The only life the nigger knows is life in Ghana Africa.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: God's curses do not fail. Less than 30% of Africans ever saw slavery.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

And here is what you do in Ghana Africa.

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks (Africans) and Non-Blacks(Others)

Blacks (Africans) have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks (Africans) have the lowest IQ in the world
The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2019 5:13:23 PM
Incest in Hinduism

Let"s look at examples of these Hindu "Holy" Relationships:

Brother And Sister Sex :: Holy Rig Veda :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Pushan had a physical relationship with his Sister Shurya

Brother and Sister Sex :: Rig Veda :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Agni is the lover of his own sister.

Brother and Sister Sex :: Rig Veda :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Ashvisns married Surya and Savitri who were sisters.

Lord Krishna Incest :: Lord Krishna lived in incest with his sister Subhadra, Sharing her with his brother Balarama [Mah. Wh. 153 ]

Father And Daughter Incest :: Holy Purans :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Brahma had a physical relationship with his Daughter Sarasvati. In the Holy Purans, Brahma explains the validity and divine power of this relationship.

Father and Daughter Incest :: Holy Rig Veda :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Agni is the son of his father and his own sister. The Ashvins are referred to as the sons of Savitar and Ushas who are brother and sister.

Sex With Prostitutes :: Holy Purans :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Brahma had a physical relationship with Urvasi (a sex worker), Their son"s name was Rishi Vasishta

Intermatial Sex :: Holy Purans :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Brahma had relationship with Parvati. Their son"s name was Agasthiar

Sex With Animals :: Holy Purans :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Brahma had a sexual relationship with a Bear. A son called Jambu Vandan was born from this act of bestiality.

Sex With A Dead Body (Necrophilia) :: Holy Purans :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Brahma had sex with a dead body in a cremation ground. His son Salliyan was born from this necrophilia.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2019 5:37:43 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Incest in Hinduism

Let"s look at examples of these Hindu "Holy" Relationships:

Brother And Sister Sex :: Holy Rig Veda :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Pushan had a physical relationship with his Sister Shurya

Brother and Sister Sex :: Rig Veda :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Agni is the lover of his own sister.

Brother and Sister Sex :: Rig Veda :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Ashvisns married Surya and Savitri who were sisters.

Lord Krishna Incest :: Lord Krishna lived in incest with his sister Subhadra, Sharing her with his brother Balarama [Mah. Wh. 153 ]

Father And Daughter Incest :: Holy Purans :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Brahma had a physical relationship with his Daughter Sarasvati. In the Holy Purans, Brahma explains the validity and divine power of this relationship.

Father and Daughter Incest :: Holy Rig Veda :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Agni is the son of his father and his own sister. The Ashvins are referred to as the sons of Savitar and Ushas who are brother and sister.

Sex With Prostitutes :: Holy Purans :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Brahma had a physical relationship with Urvasi (a sex worker), Their son"s name was Rishi Vasishta

Intermatial Sex :: Holy Purans :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Brahma had relationship with Parvati. Their son"s name was Agasthiar

Sex With Animals :: Holy Purans :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Brahma had a sexual relationship with a Bear. A son called Jambu Vandan was born from this act of bestiality.

Sex With A Dead Body (Necrophilia) :: Holy Purans :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Brahma had sex with a dead body in a cremation ground. His son Salliyan was born from this necrophilia.

A black nigger Christian slave promoting Hinduism, Wow!
It was considered blasphemous for Christians to talk about other Gods. Just like Africans were condemned to slavery in the Bible. Now the nigger Ethang is lashing out at his slave religion. Lol!

Ethang5 now accepts Krishna was a God in the bible. He called Krishna 'God Krishna' and God of Ham, God of lot's daughter and God of Seba.
Christians have tried to dismiss Krishna as a mythical character. But they secretly worshipped him. We now have the evidence in Ethang's confession.

Ethang wrote: There is one instance with Abraham where he, Out of fear, Listed his wife as his sister. That may be another attempt by the incest God Krishna to waylay Abraham.

Ethang5 wrote: Krishna was the "god" of Ham. The "god" of Sodom and Gomorrah, The "god" of Lot's daughters, The "god" of Seba, And is the "god" of Indians. The same demon. The very one you worship.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2019 6:04:49 PM
What moron, Did your spammer break?

Go drink some cow urine, It might help your memory as you search for that missing post.

Day six, And you still can't cite.

What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2019 3:25:28 AM
ethang5 wrote:

anonthesmallone wrote:
EThang5, Harikrish adds his stupid sarcastic remarks to my words, But he does not misquote me when he says "you wrote".

It is hilarious to watch nigger Ethang repeatedly deny he is a black negroid. Surely he sees his black nigger face in the mirror everyday. Lol. How about if he reads his confessions daily, Lol?

Nigger Ethang, You already confessed. Not once but over a period of several years on DDO. Now you want to litigate your confession.
(Nigger brags he was banned from more than a hundred forums. I exposed both his lies and the nigger behind his mask. Burn nigger burn. Lol! )

The nigger Ethang works and lives in Ghana Africa. He confessed he is African and posted dozens of disparaging comments about his country, People and culture. The only life the nigger knows is life in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: God's curses do not fail. Less than 30% of Africans ever saw slavery.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

Blacks (Africans) have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2019 4:28:55 AM
Sex With Prostitutes - Holy Purans It is Valid in Hinduism. Brahma had a physical relationship with Urvasi (a sex worker), Their son"s name was Rishi Vasishta

Sex With Animals - Holy Purans It is Valid in Hinduism. Brahma had a sexual relationship with a Bear. A son called Jambu Vandan was born from this act of bestiality.

Lol. No wonder you hide in spam. Your religion is sick.

So it's no wonder you lie. But see what lying gets you?

You come from your clerk's job, And post the same stupidity you posted yesterday. Everyone laughs at your stupidity, Your spam proving you can't cite what you claim. That it's repeated, Proves that you're empty. Then you run out of time and have to go back to your clerks job.

This is your future. A lying moron stuck on stupid. And I get to toss you like the spamming retard you are.

Come on, Again. You have nothing. Spam the same thing again. Live your future you lying retard.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2019 7:26:26 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Nigger, Those are your words in quotes. You already accepted and owned them.

Ethang is a proud slave.

Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya.

There you have it. If it looks, Smells, Behaves like a nigger. It is a nigger. Ethang5 you are a nigger.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2019 8:43:49 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Nigger, Those are your words in quotes.

How do we know liar? When I quoted you, You did not accept the quote. Let me remind you moron.

You said Noah and all his sons were Africans. Here, Let me quote it again for you.

Noah and all his sons were Afrcans. - Gen 10

You are a nigger liar! I did not say Noah and all his sons were Africans. I said Ham and all his children were Africans.

See? You did not accept my quote of you. Why did you not accept it? Because I had not cited it.

So I went ahead and cited you. Thread title, Post number, And quote. After my citation, You could say nothing. You could no longer call me a liar. You were ashamed.

Now you want us to accept only your quote. Why? When a quote of yours was not enough for you when I quoted you.

I didn't need to lie further that you "accepted" anything, I simply cited you, And you had to stop lying.

Why can't you cite me now? Because you are lying. You want us to accept what you wouldn't accept yourself, An uncited quote.

The funny thing is, The quote you rejected and called a lie was actually true. We know this because I cited it.

The quote you're making now is a lie. We know this because, Unlike me, You cannot cite it. I reject it as your pathetic lie, Proven by your repetitive moron spam, Instead of you citing your claim.

Go ahead, Moron. Spam again. But you are the one who refused to accept an uncited quote. You are the one who had to accept the citation, And you are the one now who cannot cite her lie.

You are a pathetic liar.

Try again and see if your repeated spam will cover your lie.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2019 10:10:19 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

How do we know liar? When I quoted you, You did not accept the quote. Let me remind you moron.

You said Noah and all his sons were Africans. Here, Let me quote it again for you.

You are a nigger liar! I did not say Noah and all his sons were Africans. I said Ham and all his children were Africans.

See? You did not accept my quote of you. Why did you not accept it? Because I had not cited it.

So I went ahead and cited you. Thread title, Post number, And quote. After my citation, You could say nothing. You could no longer call me a liar. You were ashamed.

In the example above you wanted to prove I was wrong so you produced what I had posted. And I accepted I made a typo error.
In the case of your words which I quoted verbatim. You haven't proven they are wrong by producing evidence that contradict what I had quoted. Those are the same words I have repeatedly quoted for over a year which you accepted and owned.
You even corrected me for calling you niggar by insisting I call you nigger.
So what is it that you are contesting when your profile says you live in Ghana Africa, You insist being called nigger and you have been running bibles from Ghana Africa for over 15 years?

Now you want us to accept only your quote. Why? When a quote of yours was not enough for you when I quoted you.

I didn't need to lie further that you "accepted" anything, I simply cited you, And you had to stop lying.

Why can't you cite me now? Because you are lying. You want us to accept what you wouldn't accept yourself, An uncited quote.

The funny thing is, The quote you rejected and called a lie was actually true. We know this because I cited it.

The quote you're making now is a lie. We know this because, Unlike me, You cannot cite it. I reject it as your pathetic lie, Proven by your repetitive moron spam, Instead of you citing your claim.

Go ahead, Moron. Spam again. But you are the one who refused to accept an uncited quote. You are the one who had to accept the citation, And you are the one now who cannot cite her lie.

I said it a few hundred times Ham's children were the first Africans. So when you claimed I said Noah's and his children were Africans. I questioned it because I had quoted Genesis 10 which made it obvious it was a typo.

You are a pathetic liar.
You are a low IQ lying nigger and just about everyone on DDO called you a liar.

Try again and see if your repeated spam will cover your lie.
If I quoted you wrong and you can prove it. I will accept the correction. But you have to explain why you accepted and owned your words which was quoted repeatedly for over a year?
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2019 10:15:31 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

So?

No knowledge is useless.

No. It is saying that rape, Gang rape, Incest, Pedophilia, Bestiality, Necrophilia, Child sacrifice, Cannibalism, Widow burning, Slavery, Apartheid, Dick worshiping, Pus$y worshiping, Urine drinking, Sh*t eating, Gay sex, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Family orgy, Lying, Cheating, Polygamy, And Wife sharing are moral, Inside or outside the barn.

To a person not besotted by religious hate yes. Christianity does not condone rape, Gang rape, Incest, Pedophilia, Bestiality, Necrophilia, Child sacrifice, Cannibalism, Widow burning, Slavery, Apartheid, Dick worshiping, Pus$y worshiping, Urine drinking, Sh*t eating, Gay sex, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Family orgy, Lying, Cheating, Polygamy, Or Wife sharing.

But it does report instances of those vices, And the evil and the stupid confuse the reporting for advocation.

In Hinduism, The "gods" themselves indulge in rape, Gang rape, Incest, Pedophilia, Bestiality, Necrophilia, Child sacrifice, Cannibalism, Widow burning, Slavery, Apartheid, Dick worshiping, Pus$y worshiping, Urine drinking, Sh*t eating, Gay sex, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Family orgy, Lying, Cheating, Polygamy, And Wife sharing, In their own "holy" books.

You won't see the difference. But the world does though. That's why Christianity dominates on every continent, And Hinduism has not been able to leave India.

I couldn't care whether it's the Bible, Quran or the Vedas, They are all full of obscenities and vulgar codes of practice. It's not surprising since they were all scribed thousands of years ago when civilisation was barbaric and primitive and have little, If any relevance whatsoever to modern, Civilised societies.

And, Still it goes on. Christians, Muslims and Hindus hurling vile vitriol at each other, Each claiming that the religion he happened to be born into is the best and only.

When will the lot of you get your backward-thinking heads out of the gutter and make an effort to be more civilised?

If you want to carry on with having a wacky belief then why don't you get someone to write a book of bullshite myths that are pertinent to our times?

And, If you think that Christianity is THE dominant world religion you won't need to wait too long since Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, By a long shot. Sure Islamists are ultra-conservative and on the fundamentalist side of things but at least they have a far more cohesive religion without having their heads stuck constantly where the sun don't shine.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2019 11:04:42 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

In the example above you wanted to prove I was wrong. . .

And you were wrong.

. . . So you produced what I had posted.

Just as you cannot do with me. You want to prove I am wrong, But you cannot produce what you say I posted. Why can't you?

And I accepted I made a typo error.

After I cited your comment you idiot. At first you called me a liar when I only posted your quote.

In the case of your words which I quoted verbatim.

How do we know moron? I quoted you verbatim too. You rejected the quote.

You haven't proven they are wrong by producing evidence that contradict what I had quoted.

Yes I have. My evidence is that you cannot cite it. You said you had not said Noah and his sons were black. I proved you a liar by showing you had said so. You were ashamed.

Now you have to show me wrong by showing that I confessed. Your fake quotes will not be accepted. Just as you refused to accept quotes of you only.

Those are the same words I have repeatedly quoted for over a year which you accepted and owned.

Then you should be able to cite the quote, Or show where I "accepted and owned" them. You cannot do that. You only lie. Posting a lie for a year doesn't make it truth. You are just a pathetic liar.

You rejected my quote, But want me to accept your quote. Hypocrite.

You still cannot cite. And my pointing out your spelling ignorance is not accepting your stupidity. You are lying

So what is it that you are contesting when your profile says you live in Ghana Africa,

Anyone can live anywhere moron. I am insisting you support your lie, Cite my "confession".

You insist being called nigger and you have been running bibles from Ghana Africa for over 15 years?

Irrelevant to your lie. You want us to accept only your quote. Why? When a quote of yours was not enough for you when I quoted you.

I didn't need to lie further that you "accepted" anything, I simply cited you, And you had to stop lying. You were shamed.

Why can't you cite me now? Because you are lying. You want us to accept what you wouldn't accept yourself, An uncited quote. Hypocrite.

I said it a few hundred times Ham's children were the first Africans.

You also said Noah and all his sons were black. And I cited where you did. That is why I called it a contradiction idiot.

So when you claimed I said Noah's and his children were Africans. I questioned it because I had quoted Genesis 10 which made it obvious it was a typo.

No liar. You didn't question, You called it a lie. But it was not a lie. . You had posted what I claimed. I told you repeatedly that you were contradicting yourself, So it was the fact that you had said both contradictory things that I called into question.

You are a pathetic liar. You said there was no contradiction and rejected my quote. When I cited you, You were ashamed. Had I not cited you, You would still be lying today. Just as you're lying now.

Another lie will not hide your shame. Try again and see if your repeated spam will cover your lie. You cannot cite. Because you are lying.

If I quoted you wrong and you can prove it.

I have proven it. It is not in the archive. You said it was in the archive. You can't cite it because it is not in the archive. I have proven you a liar.

I will accept the correction.

Lol. And stop your thousands of repeated spam? What would you have to post if you don't post spam? You are a moron, So I know you will not accept correction. But I don't need you to accept anything. You cannot cite me. I cited you. You rejected it when I posted your quote. I reject your quote. I have proven you a pathetic liar.

But you have to explain why you accepted and owned your words which was quoted repeatedly for over a year?

No sir. It is just another lie that I "accepted and owned" your lies. You made the claim that my "confession" was in the archives. That is your claim, You have to support it. But you cannot, Because you are a miserable liar.

As I told you, No one can "accept and own" lies. If you are telling the truth, Why can't you cite me the way I cited you? Because you are an exposed liar.

You are a liar, And your repetitive spam proves it. Your inability to cite proves it. Go back to your spam moron, You have no case.

Lol. What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2019 5:44:02 PM
ethang5 wrote:

In the example above you wanted to prove I was wrong. . .

And you were wrong. And I proved it.

So you produced what I had posted.

Just as you cannot do with me. You want to prove I am wrong, But you cannot produce what you say I posted. Why can't you?
But there is a difference. In the Noah's case, I questioned your quote immediately. But in your case, You accepted and owned your words which I quoted repeatedly for over a year. So what was good then should still be good now. After all you are the same nigger and those were your words.

After I cited your comment you idiot. At first you called me a liar when I only posted your quote.

How do we know moron? I quoted you verbatim too. You rejected the quote. Why? Because you are a hypocrite liar.
I questioned it because they did not match the hundreds of posts where I said Ham's children were the first Africans as in Genesis 10. So it had to be a typo. I did not wait a year before questioning it.

You haven't proven they are wrong by producing evidence that contradict what I had quoted.

Yes I have. My evidence is that you cannot cite it. You said you had not said Noah and his sons were black. I proved you a liar by showing you had said so. You were ashamed.
I put your words in quotes. That was my citation. When you cite someone you put their words in quotes.

Cite definition: quote (a passage, Book, Or author) as evidence for or justification of an argument or statement, Especially in a scholarly work.

I cited your words by quoting them, Nigger.

Now you have to show me wrong by showing that I confessed. I say I did not "confess". Your fake quotes will not be accepted. Just as you refused to accept quotes of you only.

Confess definition: admit or acknowledge something reluctantly, Typically because one feels slightly ashamed or embarrassed. </strong"

Those are the same words I have repeatedly quoted for over a year which you accepted and owned.
And it was a confession because you were admitting or acknowledging something reluctantly, Typically because you felt slightly ashamed or embarrassed of your negroid existence.

Then you should be able to cite the quote, Or show where I "accepted and owned" them. You cannot do that. You can only lie. Posting a lie for a year doesn't make it truth. It only shows you are a pathetic liar.

You accepted your confessions which I had repeatedly quoted for over a year. If you had any objections, You would have raised it earlier.

My pointing out your spelling ignorance is not accepting your stupidity. You are lying. You still cannot cite.

So what is it that you are contesting when your profile says you live in Ghana Africa,

Anyone can live anywhere moron. I am insisting you support your lie, Cite my "confession". You cannot do it because you are lying.
So you accept you live in Ghana Africa.
You also accept you have been working as a bible smuggler for over 15 years in Ghana Africa.
You insist being called nigger and you have been running bibles from Ghana Africa for over 15 years?

Irrelevant to your lie. You want us to accept only your quote. Why? A quote of yours was not enough for you when I quoted you.
You insisted I call you nigger when I used the polite word niggar to address you. So you did not deny you are a nigger.
So even here you are accepting your confession.

I didn't need to lie further that you "accepted" anything, I simply cited you, And you had to stop lying. You were shamed.

Why can't you cite me now? Because you are lying. You want us to accept what you wouldn't accept yourself, An uncited quote. Hypocrite.
I will cite you again. They will confirm you are a nigger living and working in Ghana.

You also said Noah and all his sons were black. And I cited where you did. That is why I called it a contradiction you idiot. Both of your sayings contradicted each other.

So when you claimed I said Noah's and his children were Africans. I questioned it because I had quoted Genesis 10 which made it obvious it was a typo.

No liar. You didn't question, You called it a lie. But it was not a lie. . You had posted what I claimed you did. I told you repeatedly that you were contradicting yourself, So it was the fact that you had said both contradictory things that I called into question.

You are a pathetic liar. You said there was no contradiction and rejected my quote. When I cited you, You were ashamed. Had I not cited you, You would still be lying today. Just as you're lying now.

Another lie will not hide your shame. Try again and see if your repeated spam will cover your lie. You cannot cite. Because you are lying.

I have proven it. It is not in the archive. You said it was in the archive. You can't cite it because it is not in the archive. I have proven you a liar. You didn't quote me "wrong" you fraud, You didn't quote me at all. You simply lied.

You have not proven your posts are not in the archives. They are all there. You just gave to look for it. Which is swhy I quoted them so you would have your confession together.

If I quoted you wrong and you can prove it. I will accept the correction. But you have to explain why you accepted and owned your words which was quoted repeatedly for over a year?

No sir. It is just another lie that I "accepted and owned" your lies. You made the claim that my "confession" was in the archives. That is your claim, You have to support it. But you cannot, Because you are a miserable liar.
I don't have to prove they are there when everyone knows all posts are archived.

As I told you, No one can "accept and own" lies. If you are telling the truth, Why can't you cite me the way I cited you? Because you are an exposed liar. And if I "owned and accepted" your lie, Why would you spam it several thousand times more? Are you mentally ill?
I have cited you. Nigger!
Cite definition: quote (a passage, Book, Or author) as evidence for or justification of an argument or statement, Especially in a scholarly work.

Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2019 9:13:35 PM
Harikrish -

citing words is not quoting them.

Citing words on this forum requires you provide a link to the original post. Otherwise everyone - and that includes YOU - only doubts that they existed in the first place.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2019 9:56:55 PM
But there is a difference. In the Noah's case, I questioned your quote immediately. But in your case, You accepted and owned your words which I quoted repeatedly for over a year.

Untrue. I called you a moron liar immediately, But like the moron spammer you are, You just kept posting it. But like I said moron, Spamming a lie several thousand times doesn't make it true, It only proves you have a mental illness.

How do we know moron? I quoted you verbatim too. You rejected the quote. Why? Because you are a hypocrite liar.

I questioned it because they did not match the hundreds of posts where I said Ham's children were the first Africans as in Genesis 10.

You said it wasn't true. It was true. You lied.

So it had to be a typo. I did not wait a year before questioning it.

You didn't have to. I cited it. Lol.

I put your words in quotes. That was my citation. When you cite someone you put their words in quotes.

Lol. No liar, That is just quoting. The kind you rejected when I quoted you. I put your lie in a citation, Thread title, Post number, And quote. You are a pathetic liar.

No liar. I cited your own words. You just lied with a fake quote. Where is the thread title? Post number?

Now you have to show me wrong by showing that I confessed. I say I did not "confess". Your fake quotes will not be accepted. Just as you refused to accept quotes of you only.

And it was a confession because you were admitting or acknowledging something reluctantly, Typically because you felt slightly ashamed or embarrassed of your negroid existence.

Yet you can't cite it liar. It was a lie because you admitted or acknowledged you could not cite it. Show where I "accepted and owned" them. You cannot do that. You can only lie. Posting a lie repeatedly for a year doesn't make it truth. It only shows you are a pathetic liar.

If you had any objections, You would have raised it earlier.

I did idiot spammer, You spammed it several thousand times more.

My pointing out your spelling ignorance is not accepting your stupidity. You are lying. You still cannot cite.

Anyone can live anywhere moron. I am insisting you support your lie, Cite my "confession". You cannot do it because you are lying.

Irrelevant to your lie. You want us to accept only your quote. Why? A quote of yours was not enough for you when I quoted you.

You insisted I call you nigger when I used the polite word niggar to address you. So you did not deny you are a nigger.

I did not deny being a fish either moron. You posted your lie several thousand times idiot, No one denies the stupidity you spam repeatedly.

So even here you are accepting your confession.

The "confession" you can't cite? Lol. Keep trying moron.

I will cite you again. They will confirm you are a nigger living and working in Ghana.

Where I live is in my profile you moron. What you can't cite is me "confessing" I am African. Are you trying to wiggle out of your lie? Lol.

You also said Noah and all his sons were black. And I cited where you did. That is why I called it a contradiction you idiot. Both of your sayings contradicted each other.

No liar. You didn't question, You called it a lie. But it was not a lie. You did post what I claimed you did. I told you repeatedly that you were contradicting yourself, So it was the fact that you had said both contradictory things that I called into question.

I have proven it. It is not in the archive. You said it was in the archive. You can't cite it because it is not in the archive. I have proven you a liar. You didn't quote me "wrong" you fraud, You didn't quote me at all. You simply lied.

You have not proven your posts are not in the archives.

You have, By not being able to cite it. Thanks moron.

They are all there. You just gave to look for it. Which is swhy I quoted them so you would have your confession together.

You have to look for them moron. It is you who claims they are there. Don't worry idiot, We will wait while you "search" for them. Feel free to spam stupidity a few thousand times as you "search".

If I quoted you wrong and you can prove it. I will accept the correction.

Then what will you spam several thousand times? You're too stupid to accept correction. But whether you accept it or not, Your lie has been exposed. You are a pathetic liar.

But you have to explain why you accepted and owned your words which was quoted repeatedly for over a year?

I don't have to prove they are there when everyone knows all posts are archived.

Real posts, Yes. Your fake posts, No. Everyone knows you're lying moron, So stretch this out as long as you like, Calling you a pathetic liar is fun.

As I told you, No one can "accept and own" lies. If you are telling the truth, Why can't you cite me the way I cited you? Because you are an exposed liar. And if I "owned and accepted" your lie, Why would you spam it several thousand times more? Are you mentally ill?

I have cited you. Nigger!

No liar. A real citation shows where the original can be found. Thread title, Post number, And quote. What you have done is lie with a fake quote. That is why you can't cite it.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2019 10:00:11 PM
Tradesecret wrote:
Harikrish -

Citing words on this forum requires you provide a link to the original post. Otherwise everyone - and that includes YOU - only doubts that they existed in the first place.

She knows TS. I even posted the formal definition of "citation" for her.

She is just a liar, It's her nature.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2019 3:02:16 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:
Harikrish -

This should prove I quoted your words verbatim, Nigger!

Ethang5 confessions with citation.

Post #4 How much do you know about the bible:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/Religion/topic/40987/

Post #16 pesky door to door religious types:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/77700/1/

Ethang5 wrote: Yes. And unlike you, I understood it too. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.
Post #295 Ethang's factual objective evidence:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/68625/10/

Post #76 perren Brown, Criss Angel, Dyna:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/39198/3/

Post #2 Enforcing the rules:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/50501/1/

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob. Funny because they are poor and suffering. You'd think that the people going through the most and most constant suffering would be the most influenced by the Problem of Evil.
Post #38 No one is laughing at God.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/43416/2/

Post #137 History's missing Jesus:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/47321/5/

Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.
Post #2 Enforcing the rules:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/50501/1/

Post #122 Atheists are just as moral as Christians:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/53662/5/

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where it (slavery) is still practiced today.
Post #42 major weakness of all religions
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/40261/2/

Let us see Ethang5 produce citations for posts he claimed were from Harikrish.
Ethang posted:
HARIKRISH GREATEST HITS
For all you racists out there, We've distilled the greatest gems of DDO's International Most Spiritual Racist Moron Champion. Enjoy!

Where was God when the shooting happened?
If you watched Pastor Ray you would know why Africans accepted slavery.

What do you have against an African Pastor Ray Hahin who is advising Africans to place themselves back int slavery?

Do you deny Africans looked happier then when they were slaves?

But 4 centuries of African slavery is beyond what any country endured.

It is true nothing good ever came out of Africa.

Why are you so upset being called an African slave?

You are almost 20 years older than me.
I am a trained psychologist. You are a jungle raised African. We use your types for experiments in the lab.

I was right when I identified you as an African. You dud the rest by shoeing you are mentally disturbed as well.

You cannot change the fact nothing good ever came out of Africa.

But at least you can be proud you remain in Africa and saved us the aggravation of deporting another out of Africa Black Lives Matter poster boy!

He was just another African looking for a white Christian master.

Most Africans in America and Africa are unemployed and either live on welfare or foreign aid. They were much better off as slaves.

I told him to try the nearest cotton picking farm. He looked as black as sin.

You are a lying African. They all are.

Beaches are often areas of crime throughout Africa, And travellers are always told to watch their belongings

My mother would never associate with African slaves.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2019 8:49:52 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

Harikrish, Citing words is not quoting them.

It only proves 3 things. . . .

1. You cannot cite your lie.

2. You are exceptionally stupid.

3. You are a shamed lying fool.

I see you've been searching. Perhaps you actually believe your lie. Go ahead moron. As I told you, I will burn you for as long as you remain a retard.

Nigger, Those are your words fully cited with post number, Title and link just like you wanted it.

You were supposed to post where I "confessed" to be African moron, Not just cite any comment I made. Your claim was that I "confessed" to be African.

None of your citations show me "confessing" to be African. Lol. Have you forgotten your claim that I "confessed" to be African?

You are a pathetic moron liar.

Racism has so rotted your brain, You actually went searching for what you knew was not there, And came back here to post nonsense that does not cite me "confessing" to be African.

How stupid are you?

But at least it kept you from spamming the board for two days. It was nice not having your stench on DDO.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2019 1:41:12 PM
ethang5 wrote:

I see you've been searching. Perhaps you actually believe your lie. Go ahead moron. As I told you, I will burn you for as long as you remain a retard.

Nigger, Those are your words fully cited with post number, Title and link just like you wanted it.

You were supposed to post where I "confessed" to be African moron, Not just cite any comment I made. Your claim was that I "confessed" to be African.

None of your citations show me "confessing" to be African.

Because there is more to come, nigger.

Racism has so rotted your brain, You actually went searching for what you know is not there, And came back here to post nonsense that do not cite me "confessing" to be African.

But at least it kept you from spamming the board for two days. It was nice not having your stench on the board.

You are a self loathing nigger and we have your confession. Why would a nigger Christian slave lie in public about his negroid lineage unless he is ashamed of being African and see his black skin and negroid appearence as the biblical curse of Ham. The bible condemned Africans to slavery and you spent 16 years smuggling bibles to spread that message so that other niggers like you would follow a slave religion.

See how you trapped yourself in your denials and was exposed by Harikrish a biblical scholar and spiritual leader. When you agree and accept you always respond with 'OK stupid'. So let us see what you agree and accept in the exchanges below.

Ethang5 wrote: I've linked comments by your PM saying Indians are ashamed of being Indian. Like the coward Gandhi said you were, You hid behind African skirts. You have not even acknowledged the comment. Don't lie now and say you'd defend your people. You don't coward.

Hari: He is still the PM so he must like India. Even Trump loves India.

Nigger Ethang wrote: OK stupid.

Hari wrote: No slavery in India.

Harikrish: You cannot even name a single African achievement. What a black negroid low IQ shithole you turned out to be.

Nigger Ethang: OK stupid.

Harikrish: You are not proud to be African.

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

Harikrish: Most Africans are not proud to be Africans.

Harikrish: You even said you are not an African anymore. Like you can quit your negroid lineage.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of I am African, Why do you keep talking about America? Make up your mind which path of mental retardation you're going to take.

Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang is a proud slave.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2019 3:04:37 PM

Because there is more to come, Nigger.

Lol! You couldn't cite your claim, So you cited other unrelated stuff first?

Racism has so rotted your brain, You actually went searching for what you know is not there, And came back here to post nonsense that do not cite me "confessing" to be African.

Here you are posting every fake thing except the "confession" you claimed you have. Really, How stupid are you?

But at least it kept you from spamming the board for two days. It was nice not having your stench on the board.

You are a self loathing nigger and we have your confession.

No you don't moron. "We" who? That's why you're posting me "confessing" what I freely said in regular public conversations instead of where I am supposed to have said, I was African as you claim.

How stupid are you? I tell you none of your citations contain a "confession" of me saying I am African, And you agree, And then say you have my confession. Why didn't you post it then you moron?

I bet people will not believe you're this stupid, And will think I'm paying you to pretend to be this stupid.

BTW, Tell us, What does cow piss taste like?

What a moron.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2019 3:09:51 PM

Here you are posting every fake thing except the "confession" you claimed you have. Really, How stupid are you?

No you don't moron. "We" who? That's why you're posting me "confessing" what I freely said in regular public conversations instead of where I am supposed to have said, I was African as you claim.

How stupid are you? I tell you none of your citations contain a "confession" of me saying I am African, And you agree, And then say you have my confession. Why didn't you post it then you moron?

I bet people will not believe you're this stupid, And will think I'm paying you to pretend to be this stupid.

What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2019 3:22:28 PM
ethang5 wrote:

What a moron.

Nigger Ethang5 you are in denial. Snap out like Jesus did. Jesus lamented on the cross.
"My God, My God, Why have you forsaken me? "

You are a self loathing nigger and we have your confession. Why would a nigger Christian slave lie in public about his negroid lineage unless he is ashamed of being African and see his black skin and negroid appearence as the biblical curse of Ham. The bible condemned Africans to slavery and you spent 16 years smuggling bibles to spread that message so that other niggers like you would follow a slave religion.

See how you trapped yourself in your denials and was exposed by Harikrish a biblical scholar and spiritual leader. When you agree and accept you always respond with 'OK stupid'. So let us see what you agree and accept in the exchanges below.

Ethang5 wrote: I've linked comments by your PM saying Indians are ashamed of being Indian. Like the coward Gandhi said you were, You hid behind African skirts. You have not even acknowledged the comment. Don't lie now and say you'd defend your people. You don't coward.

Harikrish: You cannot even name a single African achievement. What a black negroid low IQ shithole you turned out to be.

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

Harikrish: You even said you are not an African anymore. Like you can quit your negroid lineage.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America? Make up your mind which path of mental retardation you're going to take.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2019 7:55:23 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Ethang5 you are in denial, Nigger.

Yet you are the idiot who cannot cite what you insist exists. You have been beaten idiot.

We who? And if you have my confession, Why can't you post it? Lol

See how you trapped yourself in your denials and was exposed by Harikrish a biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

Lol! You're spamming and lying to avoiding having to admit that you can't cite your lie, But I am trapped? OK stupid.

When you agree and accept you always respond with 'OK stupid'.

Lol. OK stupid.

So let us see what you agree and accept in the exchanges below.

All we want to see is you explain your lie. You said I "confessed" to be African. Cite that.

All your other stupid spam is just you trying to run from your lie. I will not let you run.

Lol! You couldn't cite your claim, So you cited other unrelated stuff first? Just cite your claim idiot. No one cares that I "confessed" to owning a computer.

No you don't moron. That's why you're posting me "confessing" what I freely said in regular public conversations instead of where I am supposed to have said, I was African as you claim.

I bet people will not believe you're this stupid, And will think I'm paying you to pretend to be this stupid. And you still can't cite the original link. But you keep spamming. How stupid are you?

You already confessed to being a moron spammer. Would you like me to cite it for you?

What a moron.

The nigger Ethang5 is burning. Lol!

And you still cannot cite your lie.

I held the nigger's incriminating confession to give him more rope to hang himself.

You held your lie and now you are dancing because you can't cite it.

Lol! Self lynching was expected from niggers caught lying by their white Christian masters. Lol!

Look in the mirror moron. You aren't a master, A Christian, Or white.

You are just a poor black Hindu fool pretending on the net that he hasn't been exposed and shamed in a lie.

Go ahead and dance idiot. We all can see you can't cite. You've tried every excuse, Now you're just going with stupidity. There was no "confession" of me saying I was African.

Because there's more to come niggar!

Lol. More what? More lies? You haven't posted anything but spam and lies. Cite you lie moron, Not common conversations.

Dance moron dance! Bold your spam. Put an "lol" after all your silly sentences. After all your dancing, You are just a pathetic liar. You cannot cite your lie.

Here you are posting everything but your lying claim. Dancing like a whore about to be evicted from her slum apartment. Spam more stupidity idiot. That is all you can do.

What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2019 8:51:10 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Yet you are the idiot who cannot cite what you insist exists. You have been beaten idiot.

See how you trapped yourself in your denials and was exposed by Harikrish a biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

Lol! You're spamming and lying to avoiding having to admit that you can't cite your lie, But I am trapped? OK stupid.

Lol. OK stupid.

All we want to see is you explain your lie. You said I "confessed" to be African. Cite that.

All your other stupid spam is just you trying to run from your lie. I will not let you run.

Lol! You couldn't cite your claim, So you cited other unrelated stuff first? Just cite your claim idiot. No one cares that I "confessed" to owning a computer.

No you don't moron. That's why you're posting me "confessing" what I freely said in regular public conversations instead of where I am supposed to have said, I was African as you claim.

I bet people will not believe you're this stupid, And will think I'm paying you to pretend to be this stupid. And you still can't cite the original link. But you keep spamming. How stupid are you?

You already confessed to being a moron spammer. Would you like me to cite it for you?

What a moron.

The nigger Ethang5 is burning. Lol!

And you still cannot cite your lie.

I held the nigger's incriminating confession to give him more rope to hang himself.

You held your lie and now you are dancing because you can't cite it.

Lol! Self lynching was expected from niggers caught lying by their white Christian masters. Lol!

Look in the mirror moron. You aren't a master, A Christian, Or white.

You are just a poor black Hindu fool pretending on the net that he hasn't been exposed and shamed in a lie.

Go ahead and dance idiot. We all can see you can't cite. You've tried every excuse, Now you're just going with stupidity. There was no "confession" of me saying I was African.

Because there's more to come niggar!

Lol. More what? More lies? You haven't posted anything but spam and lies. Cite you lie moron, Not common conversations.

Dance moron dance! Bold your spam. Put an "lol" after all your silly sentences. After all your dancing, You are just a pathetic liar. You cannot cite your lie.

Here you are posting everything but your lying claim. Dancing like a whore about to be evicted from her slum apartment. Spam more stupidity idiot. That is all you can do.

What a moron.

For my research I needed a nigger and you turned out to be the ideal self loathing low IQ nigger that Christians could use as justification for the human atrocities they committed against black negroids.
I was willing to go through several years of your past posts to build the psychological profile of a nigger, What it was like to be a nigger and why the bible condemned niggers to slavery.
You did not disappoint, Ethang5. Africa is the rape, AIDS, Crime, Corruption, Poverty, Starvation centre of the world and people need to know why. Your negroid behaviour portrayed in my research goes beyond negroid phenotypes. It forms the basis of the biblical curse of Negroids.

The nigger Ethang5 is burning. Lol! I held the nigger's incriminating confession to give him more rope to hang himself. Lol! Self lynching was expected from niggers caught lying by their white Christian masters. Lol!

Nigger Ethang5 you are in denial. Snap out like Jesus did. Jesus lamented on the cross.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America? Make up your mind which path of mental retardation you're going to take.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2019 9:04:23 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Yet you are the idiot who cannot cite what you insist exists but is still spamming. You have been beaten idiot.

Lol. OK stupid.

Lol! You couldn't cite your claim, So you cited other unrelated stuff first? Just cite your claim idiot. No one cares that I "confessed" to having 3 children.

No you don't moron. That's why you're posting me "confessing" what I freely said in regular public conversations instead of where I am supposed to have said, I was African, As you lie.

You've lost the citation competition fool. You already confessed you can't cite.

For my research I needed a nigger and you turned out to be the ideal self loathing low IQ nigger that Christians could use as justification for the human atrocities they committed against black negroids.

Lol. Citation moron. No one cares about your 8th grade idiot "research". Where is your citation?

What you need now is a citation to support your claim.

What? You can't find it? Feel that weight hanging off your butt? That's your lie that's come back and bit you on the a$$.

I was willing to go through several years of your past posts to build the psychological profile of a nigger, What it was like to be a nigger and why the bible condemned niggers to slavery.

And yet your lie still bit you and you couldn't cite. Several years and you could not find the post you claim is there. Hmmm.

You did not disappoint, Ethang5.

You neither. I bet that you would not be able to cite, And you didn't. You couldn't because you're lying. I wish I had bet money on you loser.

Now you want to babble about Africa so that I don't talk about your lie. Dance moron, Dance.

But I will keep you kissing your lie, Just like you moron Hindus kiss cow asses. You will not be allowed to run away.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2019 9:33:20 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Lol. Citation moron. No one cares about your 8th grade idiot "research". Where is your citation?

What? You can't find it? Feel that weight hanging off your butt? That's your lie that's come back and bit you on the a$$.

And yet your lie still bit you and you couldn't cite. Several years and you could not find the post you claim is there. Hmmm.

You neither. I bet that you would not be able to cite, And you didn't. You couldn't because you're lying. I wish I had bet money on you loser.

Now you want to babble about Africa so that I don't talk about your lie. Dance moron, Dance.

But I will keep you kissing your lie, Just like you moron Hindus kiss cow asses. You will not be allowed to run away.

You are going beserk again nigger because you were exposed.

You did not disappoint, Ethang5. Africa is the rape, AIDS, Crime, Corruption, Poverty, Starvation centre of the world and people need to know why. Your negroid behaviour portrayed in my research goes beyond negroid phenotypes. It forms the basis of the biblical curse of Negroids.

The nigger Ethang5 is burning. Lol! I held the nigger's incriminating confession to give him more rope to hang himself. Lol! Self lynching was expected from niggers caught lying by their white Christian masters. Lol!

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2019 9:35:00 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You are just trying to distract from your confession where you were exposed.

Lol. The "confession" you still can't cite? For 8 days now?

I'm the one asking you to cite it you simpleton. You're the one trying to deflect with stupid unrelated spam.

You are a pathetic liar, Dancing, Thinking you can run from your lie.

Pucker up moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2019 9:47:03 PM
ethang5 wrote:

You are going beserk again nigger because you were exposed. The post destroys all your previous claims by exposing you nigger.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.