Total Posts:160|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Harikrish, Post the original links

Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2019 10:47:18 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
A challenge to you dear Harikrish,

Personally I just want to see the end of the spamming and the racist banter which goes on, On this site - and for the record that includes what I have said about you. It was wrong of me to put labels on you that I cannot prove. So I will refrain from doing so in the future.

Nevertheless, It is incumbent on you to also provide links to the original sources of what you are alleging Ethang has said. I honestly am of the view that you have intentionally distorted and misquoted him and as a matter of integrity I think you need to either provide the links or stop spamming. I hope that I am wrong about your intentions.

It is important, I also would surmise, That if you do neither of these two options but continue to spam that you will continue to damage the reputation of your religion. Your reputation right now has already suffered a terrible beating - but I would like you to help yourself - and produce and post the original links. If that is too difficult, Then might I suggest that you simply stop the spamming and I am sure that Ethang will also refrain from throwing hot water on you.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2019 12:15:00 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
I see you Hari,

Why are you deliberately avoiding this topic? Come on - and address my challenge to you.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2019 1:52:19 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
A challenge to you dear Harikrish,

Personally I just want to see the end of the spamming and the racist banter which goes on, On this site - and for the record that includes what I have said about you. It was wrong of me to put labels on you that I cannot prove. So I will refrain from doing so in the future.

Nevertheless, It is incumbent on you to also provide links to the original sources of what you are alleging Ethang has said. I honestly am of the view that you have intentionally distorted and misquoted him and as a matter of integrity I think you need to either provide the links or stop spamming. I hope that I am wrong about your intentions.

It is important, I also would surmise, That if you do neither of these two options but continue to spam that you will continue to damage the reputation of your religion. Your reputation right now has already suffered a terrible beating - but I would like you to help yourself - and produce and post the original links. If that is too difficult, Then might I suggest that you simply stop the spamming and I am sure that Ethang will also refrain from throwing hot water on you.

I don't know what the issue is?
What I quoted were confessions by Ethang5 in his own words where he disparaged his country(Ghana Africa), His people (fellow negroids) and his 16 years as a bible smuggler in Africa.

Confess definition: admit or acknowledge something reluctantly, Typically because one feels slightly ashamed or embarrassed.
Ethang admitted he was ashamed and embarassed in his posts/confessions.

Ethang5 words were cited in quotes so there would be no doubts those were his confessions.

Cite definition: quote (a passage, Book, Or author) as evidence for or justification of an argument or statement, Especially in a scholarly work.

What issues does Ethang5 have with what he was quoted as saying?
1. Is Ethang5 denying he lives in Africa (Ghana)?
2. Is Ethang5 denying he is working in Ghana Africa?
3. Is Ethang5 denying he is a nigger as in negroid or of African ancestry?
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2019 2:42:49 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Harikrish wrote:

I don't know what the issue is?

Really? Or are you playing games?

What I quoted were confessions by Ethang5 in his own words where he disparaged his country(Ghana Africa), His people (fellow negroids) and his 16 years as a bible smuggler in Africa.

You have been making assertions. These assertions may be correct or not. I do not know - but am prepared to give Ethang the benefit of the doubt unless you can post a link to them specifically. It seems unlikely that anyone would disparage their own race or another without good reason. Therefore it is incumbent on you to produce the links to the original quotes by Ethang.

Confess definition: admit or acknowledge something reluctantly, Typically because one feels slightly ashamed or embarrassed.
Ethang admitted he was ashamed and embarassed in his posts/confessions.


The problem is that you keep saying they are confessions - but for me it simply looks like you have cut and paste some words from someone's post which may or may not be Ethang or they may be yours. I don't know. Ethang seems to be denying that they are his words, So if you wish to repeat your assertion, It would be helpful for you to produce the original links or if that is too hard, Give him the benefit of the doubt and stop spamming.

Ethang5 words were cited in quotes so there would be no doubts those were his confessions.

But the doubts are real because you are the one putting these words into quotes. And you cannot seem to find the originals and a link to them. This is why I called it hearsay.

Cite definition: quote (a passage, Book, Or author) as evidence for or justification of an argument or statement, Especially in a scholarly work.

Citing a work from the original is only valid if the original can be found and checked. If the original cannot be found - then it is not a quote. Or a citation.

What issues does Ethang5 have with what he was quoted as saying?
1. Is Ethang5 denying he lives in Africa (Ghana)?
2. Is Ethang5 denying he is working in Ghana Africa?
3. Is Ethang5 denying he is a nigger as in negroid or of African ancestry?


These are good questions - but not relevant to the topic. What you need to do before those questions can become relevant is to produce a link to where he said it originally. Once you have established that he did make these quotes, Then these new questions you raise become relevant. Until then, He has nothing to respond to.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2019 8:37:41 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
A challenge to you dear Harikrish,

Personally I just want to see the end of the spamming and the racist banter which goes on, On this site - and for the record that includes what I have said about you. It was wrong of me to put labels on you that I cannot prove. So I will refrain from doing so in the future.

Nevertheless, It is incumbent on you to also provide links to the original sources of what you are alleging Ethang has said. I honestly am of the view that you have intentionally distorted and misquoted him and as a matter of integrity

If anybody misquotes Ethong then it's not surprising.
Ethong gratuitously misquotes and re-edits what others say at each and every turn so the silly bugger is getting back barely a fraction of what he deserves.

(Then again folks, You get others who have more subtle ways of distorting the truth. Now, I am too reserved and humble to mention Tradie's name here but a real sneaky way of making untruths is to make non sequiturs out of assumptions. A random example would be, Ooooh, Oh yeah, Getting a piece of data like, For example, 65% of Australians claim to belong to a religion. Then, What the unscrupulous do is assume that to mean 65% of Australians believe in God, Despite being quoted a statistic that completely overturns such an assumption.
So, Such an unscrupulous person then leaves himself open, By the same token, To the assumption that far less than 13. 5% of Australians actually are deluded to the extent of believing anything so fanciful as a God.

Which is just as well, Since the former assumption could well be used by the unscrupulous to massage into another non sequitur and try to conclude that a fallacy of quantity erroneously gives rise to an accepted status quo.
Huh, Sound incredulous, I know but there are people who actually think like that.

Worse still, There are others who are manipulative enough who pretend that's how they think. I think the collective term for these people is "preachers" )
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2019 8:49:53 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Nigger, You already confessed.

Then why can't you cite it?

The board keeps a record of all your posts. How do you think I was able to get all your past confessions.

You lied and made them up. That is why you can't say where you got them. You got carried away in your insane racism and posted a lie. It is now biting you in the a$$.

You confessed you are African.

So you keep lying, But can't cite.

That is how I was able to get your past posts about your life and work in Ghana Africa,

But where did you get the "confession" moron? Why can't you cite it?

I copied your confessions as I came across them. The search engine on DDO doesn't work.

Lol! I offered this excuse to you and you finally use it. Hee! Hee! This is rich. I suggested this excuse to you in the first post of this thread, And in desperation, You finally use it.

I had no use for your confessions after my research was finished.

You had "no use" for something you spammed hundreds of times to every thread? No use? Really? How about spamming it hundreds of times to "draw attention to my niggar existance" (sp)? Is that not a "use"? You said it was.

It will take a long time to search for them.

Lol. So you can't cite them because you can't find them? Until you can find them loser, You are a liar.

So the moron finally admits she cannot cite her "confession" claim.

She's now trying to wiggle out of her lie by trying to make the "confession" that I simply live in Africa.

(Balanced post there willowed. )
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2019 11:44:42 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
What quote / statistic was completely at odds with my view? Please post it again - I do not recall it at all.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2019 11:35:10 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
What quote / statistic was completely at odds with my view? Please post it again - I do not recall it at all.

Oh sure. I didn't know that the early onset of dementia was a symptom of delusion.

But, Let's say the whole issue can be summarised in this thread:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341662/
Harikrish
Posts: 30,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2019 12:46:24 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Harikrish wrote:

I don't know what the issue is?

Really? Or are you playing games?

What I quoted were confessions by Ethang5 in his own words where he disparaged his country(Ghana Africa), His people (fellow negroids) and his 16 years as a bible smuggler in Africa.

You have been making assertions. These assertions may be correct or not. I do not know - but am prepared to give Ethang the benefit of the doubt unless you can post a link to them specifically. It seems unlikely that anyone would disparage their own race or another without good reason. Therefore it is incumbent on you to produce the links to the original quotes by Ethang.

Confess definition: admit or acknowledge something reluctantly, Typically because one feels slightly ashamed or embarrassed.
Ethang admitted he was ashamed and embarassed in his posts/confessions.


The problem is that you keep saying they are confessions - but for me it simply looks like you have cut and paste some words from someone's post which may or may not be Ethang or they may be yours. I don't know. Ethang seems to be denying that they are his words, So if you wish to repeat your assertion, It would be helpful for you to produce the original links or if that is too hard, Give him the benefit of the doubt and stop spamming.

Ethang5 words were cited in quotes so there would be no doubts those were his confessions.

But the doubts are real because you are the one putting these words into quotes. And you cannot seem to find the originals and a link to them. This is why I called it hearsay.

Cite definition: quote (a passage, Book, Or author) as evidence for or justification of an argument or statement, Especially in a scholarly work.

Citing a work from the original is only valid if the original can be found and checked. If the original cannot be found - then it is not a quote. Or a citation.

What issues does Ethang5 have with what he was quoted as saying?
1. Is Ethang5 denying he lives in Africa (Ghana)?
2. Is Ethang5 denying he is working in Ghana Africa?
3. Is Ethang5 denying he is a nigger as in negroid or of African ancestry?


These are good questions - but not relevant to the topic. What you need to do before those questions can become relevant is to produce a link to where he said it originally. Once you have established that he did make these quotes, Then these new questions you raise become relevant. Until then, He has nothing to respond to.

Ethang5 confessions with citation.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Post #4 How much do you know about the bible:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/Religion/topic/40987/

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.
Post #16 pesky door to door religious types:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/77700/1/

Ethang5 wrote: Yes. And unlike you, I understood it too. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.
Post #295 Ethang's factual objective evidence:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/68625/10/

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.
Post #76 perren Brown, Criss Angel, Dyna:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/39198/3/

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.
Post #2 Enforcing the rules:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/50501/1/

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob. Funny because they are poor and suffering. You'd think that the people going through the most and most constant suffering would be the most influenced by the Problem of Evil.
Post #38 No one is laughing at God.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/43416/2/

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.
Post #137 History's missing Jesus:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/47321/5/

Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.
Post #2 Enforcing the rules:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/50501/1/

I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
Post #122 Atheists are just as moral as Christians:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/53662/5/

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where it (slavery) is still practiced today.
Post #42 major weakness of all religions
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/40261/2/

Let us see Ethang5 produce citations for posts he claimed were from Harikrish.
Ethang posted:
HARIKRISH GREATEST HITS
For all you racists out there, We've distilled the greatest gems of DDO's International Most Spiritual Racist Moron Champion. Enjoy!

Where was God when the shooting happened?
If you watched Pastor Ray you would know why Africans accepted slavery.

What do you have against an African Pastor Ray Hahin who is advising Africans to place themselves back int slavery?

Do you deny Africans looked happier then when they were slaves?

But 4 centuries of African slavery is beyond what any country endured.

It is true nothing good ever came out of Africa.

Why are you so upset being called an African slave?

You are almost 20 years older than me.
I am a trained psychologist. You are a jungle raised African. We use your types for experiments in the lab.

I was right when I identified you as an African. You dud the rest by shoeing you are mentally disturbed as well.

You cannot change the fact nothing good ever came out of Africa.

But at least you can be proud you remain in Africa and saved us the aggravation of deporting another out of Africa Black Lives Matter poster boy!

He was just another African looking for a white Christian master.

Most Africans in America and Africa are unemployed and either live on welfare or foreign aid. They were much better off as slaves.

I told him to try the nearest cotton picking farm. He looked as black as sin.

You are a lying African. They all are.

Beaches are often areas of crime throughout Africa, And travellers are always told to watch their belongings

My mother would never associate with African slaves.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,536
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2019 1:59:16 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Willows wrote: Ethong gratuitously misquotes and re-edits what others say at each and every turn so the silly bugger is getting back barely a fraction of what he deserves.

Willlows, I have not been in DDO for years and have no proof of the accusations of the two cat fighters, But I do know neither one have misquoted me. That said, We do disagree with each other, Just you and I have disagreed with each other.

Not to be a pain, But to be a free board at DDO everyone needs to follow their path either hot or cold and not lukewarm. Freedom is the highest principle, And the truth does free us (Conditional: Power frees us mortally. Truth frees us eternally), And everyone needs to follow their own path and do what they think is right.

If its wrong, Then it is God's business to change the heart and not our to force change with power. We can use power to change bad behavior with a gun, But not the heart. Yahweh controls the blindness of heart with predestination power. . The Lord said, "Let the blind lead the blind, And they both fall in the ditch together. " They fall in a ditch to see the darkness together, And then, Yahweh can open their eyes together. Therefore, We can respect the light in each other, And keep discussing the idea, Until we see which deeper paradigms are blinding us, And wake up together from our slumber in mortality. Cool. A third unknown will resolves the conflict. Lack of knowledge destroys the people.

I woke up from a 61-year paradigm slumber, I turned 61 on April 15. Yes, My birthday is on tax day because Yahweh is going to use me to fix the financial systems on earth. I was predestinated to do the work from birth.

God, Yahweh Elohim, Is both good and evil for very deep reasons that are not known to religions or man. They are not that complicate, But they are hidden. A twelve to fourteen year old can comprehend the simplicity of Christ to know good and evil, The Cosmic War, The 5 purposes of life within God's grace, Where we came from, Why we are here on earth, And were we are going in the afterlife.

Go occult Israel.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2019 11:42:39 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
This prove I quoted your words verbatim, Nigger!

It only proves 3 things. . . .

1. You cannot cite your lie.

2. You are exceptionally stupid.

3. You are a shamed lying fool.

I see you've been searching. Perhaps you actually believe your lie. Go ahead moron. As I told you, I will burn you for as long as you remain a retard.

Nigger, Those are your words fully cited with post number, Title and link just like you wanted it.

You were supposed to post where I "confessed" to be African moron, Not just cite any comment I made. Your claim was that I "confessed" to be African.

None of your citations show me "confessing" to be African.

You are a pathetic moron liar.

Racism has so rotted your brain, You actually went searching for what you knew is not there, And came back here to post nonsense that does not cite me "confessing" to be African.

How stupid are you?

But at least it kept you from spamming the board for two days. It was nice not having your stink on DDO for while.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2019 1:44:42 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
ethang5 wrote:


I see you've been searching. Perhaps you actually believe your lie. Go ahead moron. As I told you, I will burn you for as long as you remain a retard.

Nigger, Those are your words fully cited with post number, Title and link just like you wanted it.

You were supposed to post where I "confessed" to be African moron, Not just cite any comment I made. Your claim was that I "confessed" to be African.

None of your citations show me "confessing" to be African.

Because there is more to come, nigger.

Racism has so rotted your brain, You actually went searching for what you know is not there, And came back here to post nonsense that do not cite me "confessing" to be African.

But at least it kept you from spamming the board for two days. It was nice not having your stench on the board.

You are a self loathing nigger and we have your confession. Why would a nigger Christian slave lie in public about his negroid lineage unless he is ashamed of being African and see his black skin and negroid appearence as the biblical curse of Ham. The bible condemned Africans to slavery and you spent 16 years smuggling bibles to spread that message so that other niggers like you would follow a slave religion.

See how you trapped yourself in your denials and was exposed by Harikrish a biblical scholar and spiritual leader. When you agree and accept you always respond with 'OK stupid'. So let us see what you agree and accept in the exchanges below.

Ethang5 wrote: I've linked comments by your PM saying Indians are ashamed of being Indian. Like the coward Gandhi said you were, You hid behind African skirts. You have not even acknowledged the comment. Don't lie now and say you'd defend your people. You don't coward.

Hari: He is still the PM so he must like India. Even Trump loves India.

Nigger Ethang wrote: OK stupid.

Hari wrote: No slavery in India.

Nigger Ethang wrote: OK stupid.

Harikrish: You cannot even name a single African achievement. What a black negroid low IQ shithole you turned out to be.

Nigger Ethang: OK stupid.

Harikrish: You are not proud to be African.

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

Harikrish: Most Africans are not proud to be Africans.

Harikrish: You even said you are not an African anymore. Like you can quit your negroid lineage.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of I am African, Why do you keep talking about America? Make up your mind which path of mental retardation you're going to take.

It is hilarious to watch nigger Ethang repeatedly deny he is a black negroid. Surely he sees his black nigger face in the mirror everyday. Lol. How about if he reads his confessions daily, Lol?

Nigger Ethang, You already confessed. Not once but over a period of several years on DDO. Now you want to litigate your confession.
(Nigger brags he was banned from more than a hundred forums. I exposed both his lies and the nigger behind his mask. Burn nigger burn. Lol! )

The nigger Ethang works and lives in Ghana Africa. He confessed he is African and posted dozens of disparaging comments about his country, People and culture. The only life the nigger knows is life in Ghana Africa.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: God's curses do not fail. Less than 30% of Africans ever saw slavery.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

And here is what you do in Ghana Africa.

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2019 2:10:52 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
I see you Hari,

Why are you deliberately avoiding this topic? Come on - and address my challenge to you.

I responded to your challenge PPP (Pimp, Pervert, Pastor).

There is more. But why stress the nigger Ethang5.

Ethang5 snap out. You are a self loathing nigger and we have your confession. Why would a nigger Christian slave lie in public about his negroid lineage unless he is ashamed of being African and see his black skin and negroid appearence as the biblical curse of Ham. The bible condemned Africans to slavery and you spent 16 years smuggling bibles to spread that message so that other niggers like you would follow a slave religion.

See how you trapped yourself in your denials and was exposed by Harikrish a biblical scholar and spiritual leader. When you agree and accept you always respond with 'OK stupid'. So let us see what you agree and accept in the exchanges below.

Ethang5 wrote: I've linked comments by your PM saying Indians are ashamed of being Indian. Like the coward Gandhi said you were, You hid behind African skirts. You have not even acknowledged the comment. Don't lie now and say you'd defend your people. You don't coward.

Hari: He is still the PM so he must like India. Even Trump loves India.

Nigger Ethang wrote: OK stupid.

Hari wrote: No slavery in India.

Nigger Ethang wrote: OK stupid.

Harikrish: You cannot even name a single African achievement. What a black negroid low IQ shithole you turned out to be.

Nigger Ethang: OK stupid.

Harikrish: You are not proud to be African.

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

Harikrish: Most Africans are not proud to be Africans.

Harikrish: You even said you are not an African anymore. Like you can quit your negroid lineage.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of I am African, Why do you keep talking about America? Make up your mind which path of mental retardation you're going to take.

It is hilarious to watch nigger Ethang repeatedly deny he is a black negroid. Surely he sees his black nigger face in the mirror everyday. Lol. How about if he reads his confessions daily, Lol?

Nigger Ethang, You already confessed. Not once but over a period of several years on DDO. Now you want to litigate your confession.
(Nigger brags he was banned from more than a hundred forums. I exposed both his lies and the nigger behind his mask. Burn nigger burn. Lol! )

The nigger Ethang works and lives in Ghana Africa. He confessed he is African and posted dozens of disparaging comments about his country, People and culture. The only life the nigger knows is life in Ghana Africa.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: God's curses do not fail. Less than 30% of Africans ever saw slavery.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

And here is what you do in Ghana Africa.

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2019 3:30:11 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

I see you Hari,

Why are you deliberately avoiding this topic?

Because she's a moron liar too stupid to know when she's been whipped.

Come on - and address my challenge to you.

The moron doesn't do challenges. Lies, Of course. Challenges, No.

This should prove I quoted your words verbatim, Nigger!

It only proves 3 things. . . .

1. You cannot cite your lie.

2. You are exceptionally stupid.

3. You are a shamed lying fool.

I see you've been searching. Perhaps you actually believe your lie. Go ahead moron. As I told you, I will burn you for as long as you remain a retard.

Nigger, Those are your words fully cited with post number, Title and link just like you wanted it.

You were supposed to post where I "confessed" to be African moron, Not just cite any comment I made. Your claim was that I "confessed" to be African.

None of your citations show me "confessing" to be African.

You are a pathetic moron liar.

None of your citations show me "confessing" to be African.

Because there is more to come, Nigger.

Lol! You couldn't cite your claim, So you cited other unrelated stuff first? Just cite your claim idiot. No one cares that I "confessed" to owning a computer.

Racism has so rotted your brain, You actually went searching for what you know is not there, And came back here to post nonsense that do not cite me "confessing" to be African.

Here you are posting every fake thing except the "confession" you claimed you have. Really, How stupid are you?

But at least it kept you from spamming the board for two days. It was nice not having your stench on the board.

You are a self loathing nigger and we have your confession.

No you don't moron. That's why you're posting me "confessing" what I freely said in regular public conversations instead of where I am supposed to have said, I was African as you claim.

How stupid are you? I tell you none of your citations contain a "confession" of me saying I am African, And you agree, And then say you have my confession. Why didn't you post it then you moron?

I bet people will not believe you're this stupid, And will think I'm paying you to pretend to be this stupid. And you still can't cite the original link. But you keep spamming. How stupid are you?

What a moron.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2019 3:31:39 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

I see you Hari,

Why are you deliberately avoiding this topic?

Because she's a moron liar too stupid to know when she's been whipped.

Come on - and address my challenge to you.

The moron doesn't do challenges. Lies, Of course. Challenges, No.

This should prove I quoted your words verbatim, Nigger!

It only proves 3 things. . . .

1. You cannot cite your lie.

2. You are exceptionally stupid.

3. You are a shamed lying fool.

I see you've been searching. Perhaps you actually believe your lie. Go ahead moron. As I told you, I will burn you for as long as you remain a retard.

Nigger, Those are your words fully cited with post number, Title and link just like you wanted it.

You were supposed to post where I "confessed" to be African moron, Not just cite any comment I made. Your claim was that I "confessed" to be African.

None of your citations show me "confessing" to be African.

You are a pathetic moron liar.

None of your citations show me "confessing" to be African.

Because there is more to come, Nigger.

Lol! You couldn't cite your claim, So you cited other unrelated stuff first? Just cite your claim idiot. No one cares that I "confessed" to owning a computer.

Racism has so rotted your brain, You actually went searching for what you know is not there, And came back here to post nonsense that do not cite me "confessing" to be African.

Here you are posting every fake thing except the "confession" you claimed you have. Really, How stupid are you?

But at least it kept you from spamming the board for two days. It was nice not having your stench on the board.

You are a self loathing nigger and we have your confession.

No you don't moron. That's why you're posting me "confessing" what I freely said in regular public conversations instead of where I am supposed to have said, I was African as you claim.

How stupid are you? I tell you none of your citations contain a "confession" of me saying I am African, And you agree, And then say you have my confession. Why didn't you post it then you moron?

I bet people will not believe you're this stupid, And will think I'm paying you to pretend to be this stupid. And you still can't cite the original link. But you keep spamming. How stupid are you?

What a moron.

The nigger Ethang5 is burning. Lol! I held the nigger's incriminating confession to give him more rope to hang himself. Lol! Self lynching was expected from niggers caught lying by their white Christian masters. Lol!

Nigger Ethang5 you are in denial. Snap out like Jesus did. Jesus lamented on the cross.
"My God, My God, Why have you forsaken me? "

You are a self loathing nigger and we have your confession. Why would a nigger Christian slave lie in public about his negroid lineage unless he is ashamed of being African and see his black skin and negroid appearence as the biblical curse of Ham. The bible condemned Africans to slavery and you spent 16 years smuggling bibles to spread that message so that other niggers like you would follow a slave religion.

See how you trapped yourself in your denials and was exposed by Harikrish a biblical scholar and spiritual leader. When you agree and accept you always respond with 'OK stupid'. So let us see what you agree and accept in the exchanges below.

Ethang5 wrote: I've linked comments by your PM saying Indians are ashamed of being Indian. Like the coward Gandhi said you were, You hid behind African skirts. You have not even acknowledged the comment. Don't lie now and say you'd defend your people. You don't coward.

Hari: He is still the PM so he must like India. Even Trump loves India.

Nigger Ethang wrote: OK stupid.

Hari wrote: No slavery in India.

Nigger Ethang wrote: OK stupid.

Harikrish: You cannot even name a single African achievement. What a black negroid low IQ shithole you turned out to be.

Nigger Ethang: OK stupid.

Harikrish: You are not proud to be African.

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

Harikrish: Most Africans are not proud to be Africans.

Harikrish: You even said you are not an African anymore. Like you can quit your negroid lineage.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America? Make up your mind which path of mental retardation you're going to take.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2019 3:53:32 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
What quote / statistic was completely at odds with my view? Please post it again - I do not recall it at all.

TS can you put your nigger friend Ethang5 back on the leash. You wanted to end his denials and misery by insisting I provide some citation of Ethang5's words I quoted so he could deal with his denials. It was expected to expose his self loathing and hatred for all things black and negroid. Well, You made his case worse. He has become a raving, Lying lunatic just learning he has run out of denials. He needs your help TS. The truth is not setting Ethang5 free.

The nigger Ethang5 is burning. Lol! I held the nigger's incriminating confession to give him more rope to hang himself. Lol! Self lynching was expected from niggers caught lying by their white Christian masters. Lol!

Nigger Ethang5 you are in denial. Snap out like Jesus did. Jesus lamented on the cross.
"My God, My God, Why have you forsaken me? "

You are a self loathing nigger and we have your confession. Why would a nigger Christian slave lie in public about his negroid lineage unless he is ashamed of being African and see his black skin and negroid appearence as the biblical curse of Ham. The bible condemned Africans to slavery and you spent 16 years smuggling bibles to spread that message so that other niggers like you would follow a slave religion.

See how you trapped yourself in your denials and was exposed by Harikrish a biblical scholar and spiritual leader. When you agree and accept you always respond with 'OK stupid'. So let us see what you agree and accept in the exchanges below.

Ethang5 wrote: I've linked comments by your PM saying Indians are ashamed of being Indian. Like the coward Gandhi said you were, You hid behind African skirts. You have not even acknowledged the comment. Don't lie now and say you'd defend your people. You don't coward.

Hari: He is still the PM so he must like India. Even Trump loves India.

Nigger Ethang wrote: OK stupid.

Hari wrote: No slavery in India.

Nigger Ethang wrote: OK stupid.

Harikrish: You cannot even name a single African achievement. What a black negroid low IQ shithole you turned out to be.

Nigger Ethang: OK stupid.

Harikrish: You are not proud to be African.

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

Harikrish: Most Africans are not proud to be Africans.

Harikrish: You even said you are not an African anymore. Like you can quit your negroid lineage.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America? Make up your mind which path of mental retardation you're going to take.
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2019 6:50:07 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Ethang5 you are in denial, Nigger.

Yet you are the idiot who cannot cite what you insist exists. You have been beaten idiot.

You are a self loathing nigger and we have your confession.

We who? And if you have my confession, Why can't you post it? Lol

See how you trapped yourself in your denials and was exposed by Harikrish a biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

Lol! You're spamming and lying to avoiding having to admit that you can't cite your lie, But I am trapped? OK stupid.

When you agree and accept you always respond with 'OK stupid'.

Lol. OK stupid.

So let us see what you agree and accept in the exchanges below.

All we want to see is you explain your lie. You said I "confessed" to be African. Cite that.

All your other stupid spam is just you trying to run from your lie. I will not let you run.

I see you've been searching. Perhaps you actually believe your lie. Go ahead moron. As I told you, I will burn you for as long as you remain a retard.

Nigger, Those are your words fully cited with post number, Title and link just like you wanted it.

You were supposed to post where I "confessed" to be African moron, Not just cite any comment I made. Your claim was that I "confessed" to be African.

None of your citations show me "confessing" to be African.

You are a pathetic moron liar.

None of your citations show me "confessing" to be African.

Because there is more to come, Nigger.

Lol! You couldn't cite your claim, So you cited other unrelated stuff first? Just cite your claim idiot. No one cares that I "confessed" to owning a computer.

Racism has so rotted your brain, You actually went searching for what you know is not there, And came back here to post nonsense that do not cite me "confessing" to be African.

Here you are posting every fake thing except the "confession" you claimed you have. Really, How stupid are you?

But at least it kept you from spamming the board for two days. It was nice not having your stench on the board.

You are a self loathing nigger and we have your confession.

No you don't moron. That's why you're posting me "confessing" what I freely said in regular public conversations instead of where I am supposed to have said, I was African as you claim.

How stupid are you? I tell you none of your citations contain a "confession" of me saying I am African, And you agree, And then say you have my confession. Why didn't you post it then you moron?

I bet people will not believe you're this stupid, And will think I'm paying you to pretend to be this stupid. And you still can't cite the original link. But you keep spamming. How stupid are you?

We're still waiting for the "more" to come moron. So far it's been more lies and more spam.

What a moron.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2019 7:14:10 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Ethang5 you are in denial, Nigger.

Yet you are the idiot who cannot cite what you insist exists. You have been beaten idiot.

You are a self loathing nigger and we have your confession.

We who? And if you have my confession, Why can't you post it? Lol

See how you trapped yourself in your denials and was exposed by Harikrish a biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

Lol! You're spamming and lying to avoiding having to admit that you can't cite your lie, But I am trapped? OK stupid.

When you agree and accept you always respond with 'OK stupid'.

Lol. OK stupid.

So let us see what you agree and accept in the exchanges below.

All we want to see is you explain your lie. You said I "confessed" to be African. Cite that.

All your other stupid spam is just you trying to run from your lie. I will not let you run.

I see you've been searching. Perhaps you actually believe your lie. Go ahead moron. As I told you, I will burn you for as long as you remain a retard.

Nigger, Those are your words fully cited with post number, Title and link just like you wanted it.

You were supposed to post where I "confessed" to be African moron, Not just cite any comment I made. Your claim was that I "confessed" to be African.

None of your citations show me "confessing" to be African.

You are a pathetic moron liar.

None of your citations show me "confessing" to be African.

Because there is more to come, Nigger.

Lol! You couldn't cite your claim, So you cited other unrelated stuff first? Just cite your claim idiot. No one cares that I "confessed" to owning a computer.

Racism has so rotted your brain, You actually went searching for what you know is not there, And came back here to post nonsense that do not cite me "confessing" to be African.

Here you are posting every fake thing except the "confession" you claimed you have. Really, How stupid are you?

But at least it kept you from spamming the board for two days. It was nice not having your stench on the board.

You are a self loathing nigger and we have your confession.

No you don't moron. That's why you're posting me "confessing" what I freely said in regular public conversations instead of where I am supposed to have said, I was African as you claim.

How stupid are you? I tell you none of your citations contain a "confession" of me saying I am African, And you agree, And then say you have my confession. Why didn't you post it then you moron?

I bet people will not believe you're this stupid, And will think I'm paying you to pretend to be this stupid. And you still can't cite the original link. But you keep spamming. How stupid are you?

We're still waiting for the "more" to come moron. So far it's been more lies and more spam.

What a moron.

The nigger Ethang5 is burning. Lol! I held the nigger's incriminating confession to give him more rope to hang himself. Lol! Self lynching was expected from niggers caught lying by their white Christian masters. Lol!

Nigger Ethang5 you are in denial. Snap out like Jesus did. Jesus lamented on the cross.
"My God, My God, Why have you forsaken me? "

You are a self loathing nigger and we have your confession. Why would a nigger Christian slave lie in public about his negroid lineage unless he is ashamed of being African and see his black skin and negroid appearence as the biblical curse of Ham. The bible condemned Africans to slavery and you spent 16 years smuggling bibles to spread that message so that other niggers like you would follow a slave religion.

See how you trapped yourself in your denials and was exposed by Harikrish a biblical scholar and spiritual leader. When you agree and accept you always respond with 'OK stupid'. So let us see what you agree and accept in the exchanges below.

Ethang5 wrote: I've linked comments by your PM saying Indians are ashamed of being Indian. Like the coward Gandhi said you were, You hid behind African skirts. You have not even acknowledged the comment. Don't lie now and say you'd defend your people. You don't coward.

Hari: He is still the PM so he must like India. Even Trump loves India.

Nigger Ethang wrote: OK stupid.

Hari wrote: No slavery in India.

Nigger Ethang wrote: OK stupid.

Harikrish: You cannot even name a single African achievement. What a black negroid low IQ shithole you turned out to be.

Nigger Ethang: OK stupid.

Harikrish: You are not proud to be African.

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

Harikrish: Most Africans are not proud to be Africans.

Harikrish: You even said you are not an African anymore. Like you can quit your negroid lineage.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America? Make up your mind which path of mental retardation you're going to take.
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2019 7:49:49 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Ethang5 you are in denial, Nigger.

Yet you are the idiot who cannot cite what you insist exists. You have been beaten idiot.

You are a self loathing nigger and we have your confession.

We who? And if you have my confession, Why can't you post it? Lol

See how you trapped yourself in your denials and was exposed by Harikrish a biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

Lol! You're spamming and lying to avoiding having to admit that you can't cite your lie, But I am trapped? OK stupid.

When you agree and accept you always respond with 'OK stupid'.

Lol. OK stupid.

So let us see what you agree and accept in the exchanges below.

All we want to see is you explain your lie. You said I "confessed" to be African. Cite that.

All your other stupid spam is just you trying to run from your lie. I will not let you run.

I see you've been searching. Perhaps you actually believe your lie. Go ahead moron. As I told you, I will burn you for as long as you remain a retard.

Nigger, Those are your words fully cited with post number, Title and link just like you wanted it.

You were supposed to post where I "confessed" to be African moron, Not just cite any comment I made. Your claim was that I "confessed" to be African.

None of your citations show me "confessing" to be African.

You are a pathetic moron liar.

None of your citations show me "confessing" to be African.

Because there is more to come, Nigger.

Lol! You couldn't cite your claim, So you cited other unrelated stuff first? Just cite your claim idiot. No one cares that I "confessed" to owning a computer.

Racism has so rotted your brain, You actually went searching for what you know is not there, And came back here to post nonsense that do not cite me "confessing" to be African.

Here you are posting every fake thing except the "confession" you claimed you have. Really, How stupid are you?

But at least it kept you from spamming the board for two days. It was nice not having your stench on the board.

You are a self loathing nigger and we have your confession.

No you don't moron. That's why you're posting me "confessing" what I freely said in regular public conversations instead of where I am supposed to have said, I was African as you claim.

How stupid are you? I tell you none of your citations contain a "confession" of me saying I am African, And you agree, And then say you have my confession. Why didn't you post it then you moron?

I bet people will not believe you're this stupid, And will think I'm paying you to pretend to be this stupid. And you still can't cite the original link. But you keep spamming. How stupid are you?

You already confessed to being a moron spammer. Would you like me to cite it for you?

What a moron.

The nigger Ethang5 is burning. Lol!

And you still cannot cite your lie. The one burning is the one spamming and lying. You keep quoting your lie that has been rejected for a lack of citation.

I held the nigger's incriminating confession to give him more rope to hang himself.

You held your lie and now you are dancing because you can't cite it.

Lol! Self lynching was expected from niggers caught lying by their white Christian masters. Lol!

Look in the mirror moron. You aren't a master, A Christian, Or white.

You are just a poor black Hindu fool pretending on the net that he hasn't been exposed and shamed in a lie.

Go ahead and dance idiot. We all can see you can't cite. You've tried every excuse, Now you're just going with stupidity. There was no "confession" of me saying I was African.

Because there's more to come niggar!

Lol. More what? More lies? You haven't posted anything but spam and lies.

Dance moron dance! Bold your spam. Put an "lol" after all your silly sentences. After all your dancing, You are just a pathetic liar. You cannot cite your lie.

What a moron.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2019 8:52:15 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Ethang5 you are in denial, Nigger.

Yet you are the idiot who cannot cite what you insist exists. You have been beaten idiot.

You are a self loathing nigger and we have your confession.

We who? And if you have my confession, Why can't you post it? Lol

See how you trapped yourself in your denials and was exposed by Harikrish a biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

Lol! You're spamming and lying to avoiding having to admit that you can't cite your lie, But I am trapped? OK stupid.

When you agree and accept you always respond with 'OK stupid'.

Lol. OK stupid.

So let us see what you agree and accept in the exchanges below.

All we want to see is you explain your lie. You said I "confessed" to be African. Cite that.

All your other stupid spam is just you trying to run from your lie. I will not let you run.

I see you've been searching. Perhaps you actually believe your lie. Go ahead moron. As I told you, I will burn you for as long as you remain a retard.

Nigger, Those are your words fully cited with post number, Title and link just like you wanted it.

You were supposed to post where I "confessed" to be African moron, Not just cite any comment I made. Your claim was that I "confessed" to be African.

None of your citations show me "confessing" to be African.

You are a pathetic moron liar.

None of your citations show me "confessing" to be African.

Because there is more to come, Nigger.

Lol! You couldn't cite your claim, So you cited other unrelated stuff first? Just cite your claim idiot. No one cares that I "confessed" to owning a computer.

Racism has so rotted your brain, You actually went searching for what you know is not there, And came back here to post nonsense that do not cite me "confessing" to be African.

Here you are posting every fake thing except the "confession" you claimed you have. Really, How stupid are you?

But at least it kept you from spamming the board for two days. It was nice not having your stench on the board.

You are a self loathing nigger and we have your confession.

No you don't moron. That's why you're posting me "confessing" what I freely said in regular public conversations instead of where I am supposed to have said, I was African as you claim.

How stupid are you? I tell you none of your citations contain a "confession" of me saying I am African, And you agree, And then say you have my confession. Why didn't you post it then you moron?

I bet people will not believe you're this stupid, And will think I'm paying you to pretend to be this stupid. And you still can't cite the original link. But you keep spamming. How stupid are you?

You already confessed to being a moron spammer. Would you like me to cite it for you?

What a moron.

The nigger Ethang5 is burning. Lol!

And you still cannot cite your lie. The one burning is the one spamming and lying. You keep quoting your lie that has been rejected for a lack of citation.

I held the nigger's incriminating confession to give him more rope to hang himself.

You held your lie and now you are dancing because you can't cite it.

Lol! Self lynching was expected from niggers caught lying by their white Christian masters. Lol!

Look in the mirror moron. You aren't a master, A Christian, Or white.

You are just a poor black Hindu fool pretending on the net that he hasn't been exposed and shamed in a lie.

Go ahead and dance idiot. We all can see you can't cite. You've tried every excuse, Now you're just going with stupidity. There was no "confession" of me saying I was African.

Because there's more to come niggar!

Lol. More what? More lies? You haven't posted anything but spam and lies.

Dance moron dance! Bold your spam. Put an "lol" after all your silly sentences. After all your dancing, You are just a pathetic liar. You cannot cite your lie.

What a moron.

For my research I needed a nigger and you turned out to be the ideal self loathing low IQ nigger that Christians could use as justification for the human atrocities they committed against black negroids.
I was willing to go through several years of your past posts to build the psychological profile of a nigger, What it was like to be a nigger and why the bible condemned niggers to slavery.
You did not disappoint, Ethang5. Africa is the rape, AIDS, Crime, Corruption, Poverty, Starvation centre of the world and people need to know why. Your negroid behaviour portrayed in my research goes beyond negroid phenotypes. It forms the basis of the biblical curse of Negroids.

The nigger Ethang5 is burning. Lol! I held the nigger's incriminating confession to give him more rope to hang himself. Lol! Self lynching was expected from niggers caught lying by their white Christian masters. Lol!

Nigger Ethang5 you are in denial. Snap out like Jesus did. Jesus lamented on the cross.
"My God, My God, Why have you forsaken me? "

You are a self loathing nigger and we have your confession. Why would a nigger Christian slave lie in public about his negroid lineage unless he is ashamed of being African and see his black skin and negroid appearence as the biblical curse of Ham. The bible condemned Africans to slavery and you spent 16 years smuggling bibles to spread that message so that other niggers like you would follow a slave religion.

See how you trapped yourself in your denials and was exposed by Harikrish a biblical scholar and spiritual leader. When you agree and accept you always respond with 'OK stupid'. So let us see what you agree and accept in the exchanges below.

Ethang5 wrote: I've linked comments by your PM saying Indians are ashamed of being Indian. Like the coward Gandhi said you were, You hid behind African skirts. You have not even acknowledged the comment. Don't lie now and say you'd defend your people. You don't coward.

Hari: He is still the PM so he must like India. Even Trump loves India.

Nigger Ethang wrote: OK stupid.

Hari wrote: No slavery in India.

Nigger Ethang wrote: OK stupid.

Harikrish: You cannot even name a single African achievement. What a black negroid low IQ shithole you turned out to be.

Nigger Ethang: OK stupid.

Harikrish: You are not proud to be African.

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

Harikrish: Most Africans are not proud to be Africans.

Harikrish: You even said you are not an African anymore. Like you can quit your negroid lineage.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America? Make up your mind which path of mental retardation you're going to take.
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2019 9:03:22 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Ethang5 you are in denial, Nigger.

Yet you are the idiot who cannot cite what you insist exists but is still spamming. You have been beaten idiot.

You are a self loathing nigger and we have your confession.

We who? And if you have my confession, Why can't you post it? Lol

See how you trapped yourself in your denials and was exposed by Harikrish a biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

Lol! You're spamming and lying to avoiding having to admit that you can't cite your lie, But I am trapped? OK stupid.

When you agree and accept you always respond with 'OK stupid'.

Lol. OK stupid.

So let us see what you agree and accept in the exchanges below.

All we want to see is you explain your lie. You said I "confessed" to be African. Cite that.

All your other stupid spam is just you trying to run from your lie. I will not let you run.

I see you've been searching. Perhaps you actually believe your lie. Go ahead moron. As I told you, I will burn you for as long as you remain a retard.

Nigger, Those are your words fully cited with post number, Title and link just like you wanted it.

You were supposed to post where I "confessed" to be African moron, Not just cite any comment I made. Your claim was that I "confessed" to be African.

You are a pathetic moron liar.

None of your citations show me "confessing" to be African.

Because there is more to come, Nigger.

Lol! You couldn't cite your claim, So you cited other unrelated stuff first? Just cite your claim idiot. No one cares that I "confessed" to having 3 children.

Racism has so rotted your brain, You actually went searching for what you know is not there, And came back here to post nonsense that do not cite me "confessing" to be African.

Here you are posting every fake thing except the "confession" you claimed you have. Really, How stupid are you?

But at least it kept you from spamming the board for two days. It was nice not having your stench on the board.

You are a self loathing nigger and we have your confession.

No you don't moron. That's why you're posting me "confessing" what I freely said in regular public conversations instead of where I am supposed to have said, I was African, As you lie.

How stupid are you? I tell you none of your citations contain a "confession" of me saying I am African, And you agree, And then say you have my confession. Why didn't you post it then you moron?

I bet people will not believe you're this stupid, And will think I'm paying you to pretend to be this stupid. And you still can't cite the original link. But you keep spamming. How stupid are you?

You've lost the citation competition fool. You already confessed you can't cite.

For my research I needed a nigger and you turned out to be the ideal self loathing low IQ nigger that Christians could use as justification for the human atrocities they committed against black negroids.

Lol. Citation moron. No one cares about your 8th grade idiot "research". Where is your citation?

What you need now is a citation to support your claim.

What? You can't find it? Feel that weight hanging off your butt? That's your lie that's come back and bit you on the a$$.

I was willing to go through several years of your past posts to build the psychological profile of a nigger, What it was like to be a nigger and why the bible condemned niggers to slavery.

And yet your lie still bit you and you couldn't cite. Several years and you could not find the post you claim is there. Hmmm.

You did not disappoint, Ethang5.

You neither. I bet that you would not be able to cite, And you didn't. You couldn't because you're lying. I wish I had bet money on you loser.

Now you want to babble about Africa so that I don't talk about your lie. Dance moron, Dance.

But I will keep you kissing your lie, Just like you moron Hindus kiss cow asses. You will not be allowed to run away.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2019 9:30:19 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
ethang5 wrote:


Lol. Citation moron. No one cares about your 8th grade idiot "research". Where is your citation?

What you need now is a citation to support your claim.

What? You can't find it? Feel that weight hanging off your butt? That's your lie that's come back and bit you on the a$$.

I was willing to go through several years of your past posts to build the psychological profile of a nigger, What it was like to be a nigger and why the bible condemned niggers to slavery.

And yet your lie still bit you and you couldn't cite. Several years and you could not find the post you claim is there. Hmmm.

You did not disappoint, Ethang5.

You neither. I bet that you would not be able to cite, And you didn't. You couldn't because you're lying. I wish I had bet money on you loser.

Now you want to babble about Africa so that I don't talk about your lie. Dance moron, Dance.

But I will keep you kissing your lie, Just like you moron Hindus kiss cow asses. You will not be allowed to run away.

You are going beserk again nigger because you were exposed.

For my research I needed a nigger and you turned out to be the ideal self loathing low IQ nigger that Christians could use as justification for the human atrocities they committed against black negroids.
I was willing to go through several years of your past posts to build the psychological profile of a nigger, What it was like to be a nigger and why the bible condemned niggers to slavery.
You did not disappoint, Ethang5. Africa is the rape, AIDS, Crime, Corruption, Poverty, Starvation centre of the world and people need to know why. Your negroid behaviour portrayed in my research goes beyond negroid phenotypes. It forms the basis of the biblical curse of Negroids.

The nigger Ethang5 is burning. Lol! I held the nigger's incriminating confession to give him more rope to hang himself. Lol! Self lynching was expected from niggers caught lying by their white Christian masters. Lol!

Nigger Ethang5 you are in denial. Snap out like Jesus did. Jesus lamented on the cross.
"My God, My God, Why have you forsaken me? "

You are a self loathing nigger and we have your confession. Why would a nigger Christian slave lie in public about his negroid lineage unless he is ashamed of being African and see his black skin and negroid appearence as the biblical curse of Ham. The bible condemned Africans to slavery and you spent 16 years smuggling bibles to spread that message so that other niggers like you would follow a slave religion.

See how you trapped yourself in your denials and was exposed by Harikrish a biblical scholar and spiritual leader. When you agree and accept you always respond with 'OK stupid'. So let us see what you agree and accept in the exchanges below.

Ethang5 wrote: I've linked comments by your PM saying Indians are ashamed of being Indian. Like the coward Gandhi said you were, You hid behind African skirts. You have not even acknowledged the comment. Don't lie now and say you'd defend your people. You don't coward.

Hari: He is still the PM so he must like India. Even Trump loves India.

Nigger Ethang wrote: OK stupid.

Hari wrote: No slavery in India.

Nigger Ethang wrote: OK stupid.

Harikrish: You cannot even name a single African achievement. What a black negroid low IQ shithole you turned out to be.

Nigger Ethang: OK stupid.

Harikrish: You are not proud to be African.

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

Harikrish: Most Africans are not proud to be Africans.

Harikrish: You even said you are not an African anymore. Like you can quit your negroid lineage.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America? Make up your mind which path of mental retardation you're going to take.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2019 9:39:19 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
What quote / statistic was completely at odds with my view? Please post it again - I do not recall it at all.

Oh sure. I didn't know that the early onset of dementia was a symptom of delusion.

But, Let's say the whole issue can be summarised in this thread:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341662/


Oh so it is a fake post is it?
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2019 3:34:06 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Harikrish provided the following links:

First of all Harikrish, Thank you for doing this. I am pleased that the dialogue can start properly now. Please refrain from spamming on this topic again if you wish for me to continue considering your evidence. I will look at each of your posts and see whether or not I would agree that they are citations or confessions from Ethang.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Post #4 How much do you know about the bible:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/Religion/topic/40987/


If this a true statement from Ethang, And we take on good faith its contents, What do we learn? Ethang was responding to a so called bible test which he was taking the Pi@@ out of. His quote if accurate - tells us that at one time - he lives in Africa. It does not tell us his nationality. It does not tell us whether he continues to live there. It does not tell us the colour of his skin. It may infer he is educated. It may be infer he lived in a place which had electricity and the internet and was wealthy enough perhaps to own a computer. The high point might be he once lived in Africa. It does not tell us where he was born - I heard once of an indian who now lives in Canada. Is he indian or Canadian?

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.
Post #16 pesky door to door religious types:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/77700/1/


This post tells us if it is accurate and posted in good faith that the location he once lived at the time of posting was Ghana. Again it does not reveal his own nationality or the colour of his skin. It does not tell us whether he is male or female. It infers that he is educated, May well own his own computer, Probably works, And lived at that time in the city.

Ethang5 wrote: Yes. And unlike you, I understood it too. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.
Post #295 Ethang's factual objective evidence:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/68625/10/


Again at the high end - if the information is accurate and posted in good faith - It does not tell us anything about his nationality or the colour of his skin. The fact that he lives with a particular type of people - is no different to anyone working another country doing aid or assisting in government programs. It may infer he has a social conscience or that he has a government job - he certainly has an opinion about these people.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.
Post #76 perren Brown, Criss Angel, Dyna:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/39198/3/


Again the most we can glean about the author if it is accurate information and posted in good faith is that at some time he lived in Ghana. It does not tell us his nationality or his colour or even his sex. Certainly we can infer that he has travelled in other nations and has an education.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.
Post #2 Enforcing the rules:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/50501/1/


If this post is accurate and posted in good faith - it may well suggest that the author has been kicked of a 100 forums. I suspect it is exaggeration because the number is too round. His point was to respond to a person who was pleased to be on a forum that was not too well moderated. What this does not tell us is the nationality of the poster or his colour or his sex.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob. Funny because they are poor and suffering. You'd think that the people going through the most and most constant suffering would be the most influenced by the Problem of Evil.
Post #38 No one is laughing at God.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/43416/2/


Again this is the same as before. There is no confession of being an African. Only in the event that it is accurate information and posted in good faith - does it provide information that the poster at one time lived in Africa. No admission or confession of nationality or colour or sex.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.
Post #137 History's missing Jesus:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/47321/5/


Again this post - same as before.

Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.
Post #2 Enforcing the rules:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/50501/1/


Nothing here about nationality or race or colour or sex or even religion. In fact this is simply a repeat of the above quote.

I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
Post #122 Atheists are just as moral as Christians:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/53662/5/


Again this post provides no clue or information about race, Nationality, Colour, Sex or religion. It does not even provide a location. It could be the Bronx in NY. Possibly because he is referring to a particular type of law - Western Law - it may not be Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where it (slavery) is still practiced today.
Post #42 major weakness of all religions
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/40261/2/


Again if the poster's information is accurate and in good faith - it does not describe his nationality - only where he lived at that time he posted this post. He may still live there - I don't know -but no admission or confession of his being an African. Only that he lived in Africa. And given that I live in a place where I was not born - this does not make me a national of the place now.

Harikrish,

I can see how you might have been misled to believe that Ethang is an African. But from the posts you have provided - and for which I thank you, There is no evidence of his nationality, His sex colour, His race, Or even his religion. I hope you have some more evidence. Because this will not get you over the line.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2019 6:18:27 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Harikrish provided the following links:

First of all Harikrish, Thank you for doing this. I am pleased that the dialogue can start properly now. Please refrain from spamming on this topic again if you wish for me to continue considering your evidence. I will look at each of your posts and see whether or not I would agree that they are citations or confessions from Ethang.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Post #4 How much do you know about the bible:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/Religion/topic/40987/


If this a true statement from Ethang, And we take on good faith its contents, What do we learn? Ethang was responding to a so called bible test which he was taking the Pi@@ out of. His quote if accurate - tells us that at one time - he lives in Africa. It does not tell us his nationality. It does not tell us whether he continues to live there. It does not tell us the colour of his skin. It may infer he is educated. It may be infer he lived in a place which had electricity and the internet and was wealthy enough perhaps to own a computer. The high point might be he once lived in Africa. It does not tell us where he was born - I heard once of an indian who now lives in Canada. Is he indian or Canadian?

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.
Post #16 pesky door to door religious types:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/77700/1/


This post tells us if it is accurate and posted in good faith that the location he once lived at the time of posting was Ghana. Again it does not reveal his own nationality or the colour of his skin. It does not tell us whether he is male or female. It infers that he is educated, May well own his own computer, Probably works, And lived at that time in the city.

Ethang5 wrote: Yes. And unlike you, I understood it too. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.
Post #295 Ethang's factual objective evidence:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/68625/10/


Again at the high end - if the information is accurate and posted in good faith - It does not tell us anything about his nationality or the colour of his skin. The fact that he lives with a particular type of people - is no different to anyone working another country doing aid or assisting in government programs. It may infer he has a social conscience or that he has a government job - he certainly has an opinion about these people.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.
Post #76 perren Brown, Criss Angel, Dyna:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/39198/3/


Again the most we can glean about the author if it is accurate information and posted in good faith is that at some time he lived in Ghana. It does not tell us his nationality or his colour or even his sex. Certainly we can infer that he has travelled in other nations and has an education.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.
Post #2 Enforcing the rules:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/50501/1/


If this post is accurate and posted in good faith - it may well suggest that the author has been kicked of a 100 forums. I suspect it is exaggeration because the number is too round. His point was to respond to a person who was pleased to be on a forum that was not too well moderated. What this does not tell us is the nationality of the poster or his colour or his sex.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob. Funny because they are poor and suffering. You'd think that the people going through the most and most constant suffering would be the most influenced by the Problem of Evil.
Post #38 No one is laughing at God.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/43416/2/


Again this is the same as before. There is no confession of being an African. Only in the event that it is accurate information and posted in good faith - does it provide information that the poster at one time lived in Africa. No admission or confession of nationality or colour or sex.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.
Post #137 History's missing Jesus:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/47321/5/


Again this post - same as before.

Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.
Post #2 Enforcing the rules:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/50501/1/


Nothing here about nationality or race or colour or sex or even religion. In fact this is simply a repeat of the above quote.

I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
Post #122 Atheists are just as moral as Christians:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/53662/5/


Again this post provides no clue or information about race, Nationality, Colour, Sex or religion. It does not even provide a location. It could be the Bronx in NY. Possibly because he is referring to a particular type of law - Western Law - it may not be Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where it (slavery) is still practiced today.
Post #42 major weakness of all religions
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/40261/2/


Again if the poster's information is accurate and in good faith - it does not describe his nationality - only where he lived at that time he posted this post. He may still live there - I don't know -but no admission or confession of his being an African. Only that he lived in Africa. And given that I live in a place where I was not born - this does not make me a national of the place now.

Harikrish,

I can see how you might have been misled to believe that Ethang is an African. But from the posts you have provided - and for which I thank you, There is no evidence of his nationality, His sex colour, His race, Or even his religion. I hope you have some more evidence. Because this will not get you over the line.

Why don't you just ask the stupid bugger. . . . Ethong, That is?

It's not as if you are talking about some sort of grey area that could be argued many ways or the existence of God since there is no God anyway.
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2019 6:47:17 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Willows wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

Harikrish provided the following links:

First of all Harikrish, Thank you for doing this. I am pleased that the dialogue can start properly now. Please refrain from spamming on this topic again if you wish for me to continue considering your evidence. I will look at each of your posts and see whether or not I would agree that they are citations or confessions from Ethang.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Post #4 How much do you know about the bible:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/Religion/topic/40987/


If this a true statement from Ethang, And we take on good faith its contents, What do we learn? Ethang was responding to a so called bible test which he was taking the Pi@@ out of. His quote if accurate - tells us that at one time - he lives in Africa. It does not tell us his nationality. It does not tell us whether he continues to live there. It does not tell us the colour of his skin. It may infer he is educated. It may be infer he lived in a place which had electricity and the internet and was wealthy enough perhaps to own a computer. The high point might be he once lived in Africa. It does not tell us where he was born - I heard once of an indian who now lives in Canada. Is he indian or Canadian?

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.
Post #16 pesky door to door religious types:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/77700/1/


This post tells us if it is accurate and posted in good faith that the location he once lived at the time of posting was Ghana. Again it does not reveal his own nationality or the colour of his skin. It does not tell us whether he is male or female. It infers that he is educated, May well own his own computer, Probably works, And lived at that time in the city.

Ethang5 wrote: Yes. And unlike you, I understood it too. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.
Post #295 Ethang's factual objective evidence:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/68625/10/


Again at the high end - if the information is accurate and posted in good faith - It does not tell us anything about his nationality or the colour of his skin. The fact that he lives with a particular type of people - is no different to anyone working another country doing aid or assisting in government programs. It may infer he has a social conscience or that he has a government job - he certainly has an opinion about these people.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.
Post #76 perren Brown, Criss Angel, Dyna:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/39198/3/


Again the most we can glean about the author if it is accurate information and posted in good faith is that at some time he lived in Ghana. It does not tell us his nationality or his colour or even his sex. Certainly we can infer that he has travelled in other nations and has an education.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.
Post #2 Enforcing the rules:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/50501/1/


If this post is accurate and posted in good faith - it may well suggest that the author has been kicked of a 100 forums. I suspect it is exaggeration because the number is too round. His point was to respond to a person who was pleased to be on a forum that was not too well moderated. What this does not tell us is the nationality of the poster or his colour or his sex.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob. Funny because they are poor and suffering. You'd think that the people going through the most and most constant suffering would be the most influenced by the Problem of Evil.
Post #38 No one is laughing at God.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/43416/2/


Again this is the same as before. There is no confession of being an African. Only in the event that it is accurate information and posted in good faith - does it provide information that the poster at one time lived in Africa. No admission or confession of nationality or colour or sex.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.
Post #137 History's missing Jesus:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/47321/5/


Again this post - same as before.

Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.
Post #2 Enforcing the rules:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/50501/1/


Nothing here about nationality or race or colour or sex or even religion. In fact this is simply a repeat of the above quote.

I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
Post #122 Atheists are just as moral as Christians:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/53662/5/


Again this post provides no clue or information about race, Nationality, Colour, Sex or religion. It does not even provide a location. It could be the Bronx in NY. Possibly because he is referring to a particular type of law - Western Law - it may not be Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where it (slavery) is still practiced today.
Post #42 major weakness of all religions
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/40261/2/


Again if the poster's information is accurate and in good faith - it does not describe his nationality - only where he lived at that time he posted this post. He may still live there - I don't know -but no admission or confession of his being an African. Only that he lived in Africa. And given that I live in a place where I was not born - this does not make me a national of the place now.

Harikrish,

I can see how you might have been misled to believe that Ethang is an African. But from the posts you have provided - and for which I thank you, There is no evidence of his nationality, His sex colour, His race, Or even his religion. I hope you have some more evidence. Because this will not get you over the line.

Why don't you just ask the stupid bugger. . . . Ethong, That is?

Only a citation will work.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.