Jump to topic:

If Your Post Fails

Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2019 8:44:01 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
It is probably because you are coming up with a load of worthless, Incorrect delusional crap.
The cure is simple; give up religion.
Religion: it spams your brain
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2019 9:05:33 AM
Willows wrote:
It is probably because you are coming up with a load of worthless, Incorrect delusional crap.

Willows, You may have missed it, But in the past week, 3 new people tried to post to the board and could not. 2 of them tried to post to your threads.

I came back to DDO and knew that if people could post, Membership would grow even amidst all the boards technical problems.

So I began posting because an active board attracts participation, And I posted a how to guide to quickly get new posters up to speed before the abandon the board.

You and hari have fought this effort. I know hari is too mentally ill to care or know why she should care, But don't you want more people reading your posts?

No matter how we disagree, I thought we had that interest in common. Stop making the "If Your Post Fails" thread ineffective. I can't stop hari from spamming that thread, But most people will quickly see that her elevator doesn't go all the way to the top.

A new poster who is puzzling over why their post has failed to show, Who clicks on your thread, Would probably abandon the board. If that is what you want, Then I will correct my perception of why you're here and act accordingly.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2019 10:33:14 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:

Willows, You may have missed it, But in the past week, 3 new people tried to post to the board and could not. 2 of them tried to post to your threads.

I came back to DDO and knew that if people could post, Membership would grow even amidst all the boards technical problems.

So I began posting because an active board attracts participation, And I posted a how to guide to quickly get new posters up to speed before the abandon the board.

You and hari have fought this effort. I know hari is too mentally ill to care or know why she should care, But don't you want more people reading your posts?

No matter how we disagree, I thought we had that interest in common. Stop making the "If Your Post Fails" thread ineffective. I can't stop hari from spamming that thread, But most people will quickly see that her elevator doesn't go all the way to the top.

A new poster who is puzzling over why their post has failed to show, Who clicks on your thread, Would probably abandon the board. If that is what you want, Then I will correct my perception of why you're here and act accordingly.

And I'm serious too and, As always, My posts have a lot more meaning to them than certainly, You would give credit for.

Seriously, Do you really believe that you are some sort of knight in shining armor?

Months ago, I didn't need to read your "If your post fails" crap as would anybody else with half a brain, To work out what to do.
I recall that it took a grand total of 20 seconds to figure it out.

And, In any case, Why would anybody want to take such advice from someone who repeatedly makes several attempts at making the same post?

I know, I know, It must be those repeated power cuts in your mud hut that does it but you really should be getting your IT medicine man in to shake some oogidy boogidy waves over your PC with his magic bone so's that it won't happen again.

And, In any case, Now you know that just about everybody else knows how to work things out, Have you ever wondered what really keeps people away from this forum?

Well, Have you?
(Folks, Give him half an hour sitting like a stunned mullet to think this over)

That's right. I won't mention any names, For example, Ethong or Harkari but there are two posters on this site who continually fill up the page with their gratuitously childish and bigoted personal sparring.
So, Perhaps you could tell us all, Including prospective new members something to the effect of:
"Well Geeziz, I'm so sorry folks but the two people responsible had horribly swollen heads and wanted to show off but didn't realise that nobody particularly cares for such a continuous load of crap from two egocentric, Bitter idiots. They should be hurling their vitriol via private messaging"

So, You can copy and paste that if you like (and, We won't edit it will we? ) on a new thread and call it "If Your Ego Fails? "
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2019 2:12:14 PM
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

And I'm serious too and, As always, My posts have a lot more meaning to them than certainly, You would give credit for.

That is the implication if this post.

Seriously, Do you really believe that you are some sort of knight in shining armor?

No, But traffic on the board has changed for the better since I started. It isn't a brag, Pretty simple things will perk up a board. It's just that usually, No one will do those things. Look at how long the board stood dead as you and the moron spammed nonsense to no one.

I'm not a knight in any kind of armor, I'm just practically smart. It helps too that I have no obsession that sabotages my ambition.

Months ago, I didn't need to read your "If your post fails" crap as would anybody else with half a brain, To work out what to do.

OK, So you're a genius. Let others have a chance at posting.

I recall that it took a grand total of 20 seconds to figure it out.

You can claim the prize. Please let others who aren't a bright as you have a guide.

And, In any case, Why would anybody want to take such advice from someone who repeatedly makes several attempts at making the same post?

Sometimes I just want to remove the morons name from threads because I know people do not read his posts. They read mine. Did you even know that could be done without posting anything?

I know, I know, It must be those repeated power cuts in your mud hut that does it but you really should be getting your IT medicine man in to shake some oogidy boogidy waves over your PC with his magic bone so's that it won't happen again.

When you miss me it's because, Unlike you, I have a life. Like, A real one. I also have have a degree in Computer Science. But it is nice to know that you miss me when I'm gone.

And, In any case, Now you know that just about everybody else knows how to work things out, Have you ever wondered what really keeps people away from this forum?

Sure. But we have gained several posters in the last couple of weeks, And many more lurkers.

Well, Have you?
(Folks, Give him half an hour sitting like a stunned mullet to think this over)

Sure, But nothing can be done about your uni-topic, Religion obsessed spam, Or Anon's lunatic ravings, Or hari's moron repetition. That is just the price we pay for a free board. Most people will ignore you guys anyway.

That's right. I won't mention any names, For example, Ethong or Harkari but there are two posters on this site who continually fill up the page with their gratuitously childish and bigoted personal sparring.

The board remained dead while I was gone. As I told you, I know the only reason you hate hari's spamming is that it covers up your spam. On a dead board, You get zero replies just the same, But at least your uni-topic posts stay on the first page for ages. Since you don't want debate, It must be simply seeing your threads up on the board that thrills you.

That is why you can repeatedly post though no one ever replies your posts.

So, Perhaps you could tell us all, Including prospective new members something to the effect of:
"Well Geeziz, I'm so sorry folks but the two people responsible had horribly swollen heads and wanted to show off but didn't realise that nobody particularly cares for such a continuous load of crap. . . .

That is exactly what your multitude of zero reply posts are telling you. Nobody cares about your posts. That is why no one replies them. But you are obsessed and compulsive, So you keep spamming the same silliness anyway.

"Theists are. . . . . . Stupid, Deluded, On drugs, Confused, Dishonest, Lying, Boring, Deceitful, Ugly, Blind, Dumb, . . . . . . . . Uni-topic. In this way you are just like hari, In that it never occurs to either of you that no one wants to read the same thing over and over.

But I have had several people, TS, SOL, Leaning, Anon, YeshuaRedeemed, Yeni, Tkubok, Dr. Franklin, And others call hari a moron. Even you have complained about his spam.

. . . From two egocentric, Bitter idiots. They should be hurling their vitriol via private messaging"

So you can hurl your vitriol unhindered on the board? Have you not noticed that only you and hari hurl vitriol unprovoked on the board?

So, You can copy and paste that if you like (and, We won't edit it will we? ) on a new thread and call it "If Your Ego Fails? "

Have you ever seen me start a thread concerning you? I would not be surprised if you did that though. Starting spin threads is your M. O.

But OK, I got you. You are so bitter, You would sabotage the board to sooth your emotional need to rant and hurl vitriol at theists.

I will adjust my thinking. Thanks.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2019 10:33:14 AM
Willows wrote:

The analogies are effective with punch-lines of truth. Religion spams our brains. True.

EThang5 and Tradesecret have the right to disagree, And you all can reason out the ideas; and the readers can think for themselves. Free speech will attract more readers than anything else.

Plus, There is a hidden benefit to the technical difficulties to post. It keeps the lukewarm flies away that love to agree with each other--buzz, Buzz--without thinking. Only the serious ones will stay and figure out how to post in spite of the technical difficulties.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2019 12:19:28 AM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Willows wrote:

The analogies are effective with punch-lines of truth. Religion spams our brains. True.

EThang5 and Tradesecret have the right to disagree, And you all can reason out the ideas; and the readers can think for themselves. Free speech will attract more readers than anything else.

Plus, There is a hidden benefit to the technical difficulties to post. It keeps the lukewarm flies away that love to agree with each other--buzz, Buzz--without thinking. Only the serious ones will stay and figure out how to post in spite of the technical difficulties.

I was taking the P out of Ethong's ridiculous advice which he keeps on giving since he has some deluded perception that people (other than himself of course) cannot work out the glitches of DDO. Which is ironical since it is he who still seems to wrestle with making posts more than anybody else.

And, Geeziz bluddy Kerrist! Anyone who would ever fall for taking Ethong's advice on anything would be headed for certain disaster.

Although I hear he can build a mean mud hut. They fall down so often owing to the lack of fibre in the buffalo dung used to keep them together so I guess he must have a lot of experience.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2019 2:32:09 AM
Willows wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

I was taking the P out of Ethong's ridiculous advice which he keeps on giving since he has some deluded perception that people (other than himself of course) cannot work out the glitches of DDO. Which is ironical since it is he who still seems to wrestle with making posts more than anybody else.

Yet one of them just thanked me for the thread and noted it helped. She also noted you and the other moron drive people away. But we know, Only your POV counts.

And, Geeziz bluddy Kerrist! Anyone who would ever fall for taking Ethong's advice on anything would be headed for certain disaster.

As I remember, You were having problems too. And then attempting to make posts people would have difficulty responding to. Remember your dot, Dot, Dot period? When every post of yours had them?

Although I hear he can build a mean mud hut. They fall down so often owing to the lack of fibre in the buffalo dung used to keep them together so I guess he must have a lot of experience.

The idiot, Trying to be racist, Shows his ignorance. There are no buffalos in west Africa moron.

And why do racists always think insulting a culture will hurt just because you happen to be in that country? Why would insulting igloos bother me if I was in Greenland?

They are frustrated and angry, And too stupid to come up with anything intelligent, So like the bovines they are, They sink to stupidity, Their natural element.

If I make a thread, How is whether anyone finds it helpful or not bothersome to you? Bitter much?
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2019 2:55:11 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

Yet one of them just thanked me for the thread and noted it helped. She also noted you and the other moron drive people away. But we know, Only your POV counts.

As I remember, You were having problems too. And then attempting to make posts people would have difficulty responding to. Remember your dot, Dot, Dot period? When every post of yours had them?

The idiot, Trying to be racist, Shows his ignorance. There are no buffalos in west Africa moron.

And why do racists always think insulting a culture will hurt just because you happen to be in that country? Why would insulting igloos bother me if I was in Greenland?

They are frustrated and angry, And too stupid to come up with anything intelligent, So like the bovines they are, They sink to stupidity, Their natural element.

If I make a thread, How is whether anyone finds it helpful or not bothersome to you? Bitter much?

OK, I concede that the dot dot bit was helpful and I since stopped doing it, Mainly because now, The entire post does not appear.
And I would not want to deprive anyone the privilege of reading some of the wittiest dark humour written today.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2019 3:44:59 AM
Willows wrote:
Oooops maybe we could call it, Um er, "other than light humour".

Would that be politically correct?

How would I know and why would I care? You're the one who pretends to be a progressive liberal around his peers.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2019 5:53:41 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:

How would I know and why would I care? You're the one who pretends to be a progressive liberal around his peers.

Let me help you nigger!

Stop being a hater Ethang. Take some advice to deal with your jealousy and low self esteem.

You have to stop looking in the mirror because everytime you see your black negroid face you hate yourself and you also see why others hate that face too. Covering your black ugly face with a mask like you did in your profile just adds suspense to what your ugly black negroid face looks like that is attached to the rest of your black Karma covered body.

When white Christians first saw the black negroid face they recognized the curse of Ham and turned negroids into slaves.

The role of Christianity in African slavery is rather unique. Most religions allowed slavery based on economic and monetary reasons. But slaves were never targeted because of their skin colour alone. The continued discrimination of Africans are purely on skin colour.

Trump turned the focus from the black negroid face to black shitholes. That upset the African leaders because there is nothing uglier than a black negroid face licking a black shithole. It took me an hour of meditation to remove that imagery from my mind. Yikes!

Try listing some African achievements in the field of science, Medicine, Technology etc. To reduce the stigma of bad Karma. Attacking Hindus will not serve any purpose when your cursed existence is biblical, Your low IQ is in your genes so is your negroid appearance and black colour.

You said you are not a proud African. Your posts tell us why.
African is a person from Africa especially a black person. You live in Ghana Africa which also establishes your geographical location is Africa. And you confessed you are not a proud African. So you are African and live in Ghana Aftica. But you are not a proud African. Most Africans are not proud to be African. Africans were happiest when they were slaves.

Your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free.
Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Black

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

The psychological development of black negroids like Ethang5 are linked to the biblical curse of Ham. They remain cursed and it is reflected in their social rejection, Physical appearance and life decisions.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

From African slaves to African shitholes.

https://i. Ytimg. Com/vi/RfIcDEI1jWU/hqdefault. Jpg
http://www. Brh. Org. Uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/slavedealer. Jpg
http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://africanah. Org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FabriceMarrons2014c. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2019 12:27:59 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:

Nah, I would just simply call myself a moderate realist.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2019 11:55:40 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:

Then what you call yourself and what you pretend to be are two different things. Either way, Why would I care?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2019 2:39:32 AM
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:

Let's test your moderate reaction.

anonthesmallone wrote:
Krishna is a created god by the Luciferians using a name from the Bible knowing Yahweh would give power to them to move their financial power to the East if they used the right name.

You have to understand why Ethang5 is obsessed with Krishna. He heard Krishna and a few other Hindu deities were heavily engaging in incest. Now why would Ethang a Christian father of three daughters search for stories of incest in other religions? At first I assumed he was doing the research on incest to attack Hinduism. Then I came across several, Of Ethang's past post where he spoke of his three daughters. It is an unnatural perversion for a father (Ethang) to talk about his daughters and his obsession with incest on a public forum, Just like I found it disturbing that Tradesecret would brag his mother smuggles bibles in China. Smuggling bibles is illegal in China and the penalty is often death and here was Tradesecret oblivious to the danger he was exposing his mother to by speaking so loosely about her illegal activities.
You want dumb Christians we have two right here.

But it is blasphemous for Christians to talk about other Gods because it gives these Gods legitimacy.
EXODUS 20:3 KJV "Thou shalt have no other gods before me. "
Exodus 34:14 For you must not worship any other god, For the LORD, Whose name is Jealous, Is a jealous God.

The black nigger Christian slave Ethang5 is promoting Hinduism, He is obsessing about Krishna and his incestuous stories. Wow!

Ethang wrote: There is one instance with Abraham where he, Out of fear, Listed his wife as his sister. That may be another attempt by the incest God Krishna to waylay Abraham.

Ethang5 wrote: Krishna was the "god" of Ham. The "god" of Sodom and Gomorrah, The "god" of Lot's daughters, The "god" of Seba, And is the "god" of Indians. The same demon. The very one you worship.

The Nigger Ethang5 is confused. Krishna is a mythical Hindu deity who had nothing to do with the bible. It was Noah's curse of Ham that condemned Ham's children (Africans) to slavery.
Krishna never had sex with humans. Krishna was a mythical Hindu deity. But the Bible is full of incest and sexual perversions.

The nigger Ethang has been smuggling bibles for over 15 years which teaches black slavery, Rape, Incest, Genocide, Human sacrifice, Cannibalism and worship of a Jewish corpse Jesus nailed to a wooden cross for his deluded blasphemous lies and lunacy 2000 years ago.

Genesis 6:1 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, And they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, "My Spirit will not contend with[a] humans forever, For they are mortal[b]; their days will be a hundred and twenty years. "

Mary was gang raped by God and the Holy Spirit.
Luke 1:35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God.

There are several clear cases of incest in the Old Testament. Lot, Abraham"s nephew, Begat two sons by his own daughters while in a drunken stupor (Genesis 19:30-35). Moses recorded the sordid act as a matter of history, But there is no sanction of the sin in the sacred text. In fact it is placed in a decidedly negative light. Ruben was intimate with Bilhah, His father"s concubine (Genesis 35:22) " a shameful act that was condemned and penalized (Genesis 49:4). Amnon, One of David"s sons, Committed incest/rape against his half-sister, Tamar (2 Samuel 13:7-14), And, As a consequence, Was murdered later by the order of Absalom, Tamar"s full brother (2 Samuel 13).

You can see why turning Ethang away from stories of incest in mythological Hindu text would have had little effect because the bibles he has been smuggling for over 15 years provides him unlimited access to these incestuous stories.

One might even want to know if his perverted perversions were the reason he studied the bible for 50 years.
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.

So biblical stories of rape, Incest, Sodomy, Slavery and genocide are not contradictions to Ethang. Why would it be a contradiction to him if he engaged in these not so controversial perversions?

Ethsng5 wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego.

That suggests his total control over his daughters. Control and an obsession with incest is a dangerous combination. To go as far as Hindu incest mythologies to justifying his indulgence suggests the nigger Ethang suffers from guilt.

How would you translate these contradictory Christian behaviour, Anon?

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2019 5:54:48 AM
ethang5 wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:

Then what you call yourself and what you pretend to be are two different things. Either way, Why would I care?

Good point.
After all, You are a Christian.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2019 7:41:39 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:

Good point.

And Christians don't care one whit for political correctness, Nor pretend to be what they are not.

Exactly.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2019 10:04:10 AM
ethang5 wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:

Good point.

And Christians don't care one whit for political correctness, Nor pretend to be what they are not.

Exactly.

So, Do you mean that you are pretending to be not black?

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.