Jump to topic:

Tradie Does Justice?

Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2019 11:10:11 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
(Somewhere at the northern tip of a faraway land, A kangaroo court is in session)

Judge: Right now, Mr. Prosecutor, What is the charge against that bitch standin' in the dock there?

Tradie: Yeah well, That Chamberlain bitch over there is as guilty as fu*k of MURDERING HER BABY! She's a bleeding MURDERER! MURDERER!

Judge: Yeah right, Tradie. I reckon her eyes look a bit close together and, What about that bitchy look on her face? What's yer bleedin evidence anyhows?

Tradie: Aw, For Krist Bloody sake, Everyone knows she bloody did it. Look at all these newspaper clippings. Every bleedin newspaper in the country, Aw, Well 65% of them are sayin she's guilty. And every bleedin tele channel and radio station says the same thing, Well ah, 65% of them anyways.

And that's like what we call in techminical parlance as the prevailing view which means of course that she's a MURDERER! A fair dinkum MURDERER!

Judge: Streuth mate! I reckon you've hit the nail on the noggin with this one. Er, What does the jury say?

Jury: (all together) MURDERER! MURDERER!

Judge: Geeziz, You're bleedin good there Tradie, Comin up with that tech. . . Er techni. . . That thing what you said.

Tradie: Prevailing view.

Judge: Yeah that. So that means she's as guilty as fu*k alright. MURDERER! MURDERER!
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2019 11:50:13 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Defence Council: But your honor. This shredded matinee jacket here is irrefutable evidence that. . . . . . . . .

Judge: Aw come on you doofus. I couldn't care about that coz that's not the pre. . . Er, Prav. . . . .

Tradie: Prevailing view.

Judge: Yeah that. Which means that you'r dead wrong and a dic*head and that Chamberlain bitch is a MURDERER! MURDERER!

Jury and Tradie: MURDERER! MURDERER!

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.