Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

What Is Delusion?

Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2019 11:24:57 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Teacher: Now, This morning boys and girls, Horace is going to give us a talk about what he did during the school holidays.

Horace: Aw yeah, Right. Well ah, During the school holidays I went over the hill and saw this great big monster, And it was pink and had yellow wings and it was breathing fire and then it;

Teacher: Ah well, I think we have heard enough of your very colourful, If not, Fanciful story, Horace.

Horace: You don't believe me, Do you Miss? I mean, You don't know what it's like to experience that monster do you? And you don't have faith that there are pink monsters with yellow wings. Waaaah, Waaah, Waaaah!

Teacher: All I'm saying Horace, Is that you have a very vivid imagination (in other words, You're bleeding deluded) and don't have any solid proof of what you er, "experienced".

Horace:Waaaah, Waaah, Waaaah! You think I'm like one of them religious nuts who believes in God, Don't you? Waaaah, Waaah, Waaaah!

Teacher: Of course not Horace.
You're nowhere near that bad.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,526
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2019 9:27:29 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Willows wrote:
Teacher: Now, This morning boys and girls, Horace is going to give us a talk about what he did during the school holidays.

Horace: Aw yeah, Right. Well ah, During the school holidays I went over the hill and saw this great big monster, And it was pink and had yellow wings and it was breathing fire and then it;

Teacher: Ah well, I think we have heard enough of your very colourful, If not, Fanciful story, Horace.

Horace: You don't believe me, Do you Miss? I mean, You don't know what it's like to experience that monster do you? And you don't have faith that there are pink monsters with yellow wings. Waaaah, Waaah, Waaaah!

Teacher: All I'm saying Horace, Is that you have a very vivid imagination (in other words, You're bleeding deluded) and don't have any solid proof of what you er, "experienced".

Horace:Waaaah, Waaah, Waaaah! You think I'm like one of them religious nuts who believes in God, Don't you? Waaaah, Waaah, Waaaah!

Teacher: Of course not Horace.
You're nowhere near that bad.

Nice punch line. Religions and the dead Bible will be replaced by the Law of One. Everyone is all worried about the people freaking out about the ETs. Wrong! The only ones disturbed are the ministers of religions who get paid to sell their imaginary gods to the people, Which are a small minority of society. And with all the new jobs in a new growing world economy to roll out the new ET technology, The booming world economy will suck up all the ministers in religion by creating new jobs for them, And they will teach the Law of One without pay, Led by the ETs, Making the ministers much more productive for society. Yahweh knows what He is doing.

The ET disclosure is not going to be doom and gloom as we are told by some. The people will be happy to stop WASTING their money on religion. The religions will starve to death financially. It is economics. The Law of One is a better way to think. We just need to maintain control of our own financial systems, And the ETs will not harm us.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,526
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2019 9:51:05 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Do we see the vision? The ministers won't be complaining either, But they will be affected the most to adjust because the people pay for their jobs.

But when they eventually catch the vision, They will be excited to teach the Law of One for free because it gives them an inside track to connect with the new ETs.

Total assimilation is decades down the road, But it is only a small minority of people that will suffer financially, Unless they have outside businesses or investments supporting them outside of religion. Most workers in religions serve for free anyway by donating their time. Only a few in society will be affected financially.

The wise ones will immediately move their money out of religions and charities. Charities will also be judged as a waste of money as jobs are created for everyone to end the hand-out mentality.

Thus, Religions will go the way of the dinosaur. It is really happening. Both Fox and CNN reported this week the US Navy showing evidence that ETs exist and confessed they have been hiding the evidence. The government is now involved in the public disclosure using mainstream media. First time in 70 years.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2019 6:34:11 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
eacher: Now, This morning boys and girls, Horace is going to give us a talk about what he did during the school holidays.

Horace: Aw yeah, Right. Well ah, During the school holidays I went over the hill and saw this great big monster, And it was pink and had yellow wings and it was breathing fire and then it;

Teacher: Ah well, I think we have heard enough of your very colourful, If not, Fanciful story, Horace.

Horace: You don't believe me, Do you Miss? I mean, You don't know what it's like to experience that monster do you? And you don't have faith that there are pink monsters with yellow wings. Waaaah, Waaah, Waaaah!

Teacher: All I'm saying Horace, Is that you have a very vivid imagination (in other words, You're bleeding deluded) and don't have any solid proof of what you er, "experienced".

Horace:Waaaah, Waaah, Waaaah! You think I'm like one of them religious nuts who believes in God, Don't you? Waaaah, Waaah, Waaaah!

Teacher: Of course not Horace.
You're nowhere near that bad.


What would be interesting is if 65% of the class confirmed that they seen the same big monster. And if one of them was the teacher it would be intriguing as well. Of course the other 35% are still going to believe the delusion that there is no monster. And who could blame them. After all, The monster did not reveal itself to them. They must be all feeling a little rejected.

Oh well.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2019 12:49:02 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
eacher: Now, This morning boys and girls, Horace is going to give us a talk about what he did during the school holidays.

Horace: Aw yeah, Right. Well ah, During the school holidays I went over the hill and saw this great big monster, And it was pink and had yellow wings and it was breathing fire and then it;

Teacher: Ah well, I think we have heard enough of your very colourful, If not, Fanciful story, Horace.

Horace: You don't believe me, Do you Miss? I mean, You don't know what it's like to experience that monster do you? And you don't have faith that there are pink monsters with yellow wings. Waaaah, Waaah, Waaaah!

Teacher: All I'm saying Horace, Is that you have a very vivid imagination (in other words, You're bleeding deluded) and don't have any solid proof of what you er, "experienced".

Horace:Waaaah, Waaah, Waaaah! You think I'm like one of them religious nuts who believes in God, Don't you? Waaaah, Waaah, Waaaah!

Teacher: Of course not Horace.
You're nowhere near that bad.


What would be interesting is if 65% of the class confirmed that they seen the same big monster. And if one of them was the teacher it would be intriguing as well. Of course the other 35% are still going to believe the delusion that there is no monster. And who could blame them. After all, The monster did not reveal itself to them. They must be all feeling a little rejected.

Oh well.

Yes I take your point.
Just like in 1984 when 76. 4% of the public determined that Lindy Chamberlain was guilty. As per the thread which was pointed out to you twice and which you still refuse to acknowledge. ("Derr, What thread, I can't remember. ")
Yeah, Sure.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2019 3:13:18 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
eacher: Now, This morning boys and girls, Horace is going to give us a talk about what he did during the school holidays.

Horace: Aw yeah, Right. Well ah, During the school holidays I went over the hill and saw this great big monster, And it was pink and had yellow wings and it was breathing fire and then it;

Teacher: Ah well, I think we have heard enough of your very colourful, If not, Fanciful story, Horace.

Horace: You don't believe me, Do you Miss? I mean, You don't know what it's like to experience that monster do you? And you don't have faith that there are pink monsters with yellow wings. Waaaah, Waaah, Waaaah!

Teacher: All I'm saying Horace, Is that you have a very vivid imagination (in other words, You're bleeding deluded) and don't have any solid proof of what you er, "experienced".

Horace:Waaaah, Waaah, Waaaah! You think I'm like one of them religious nuts who believes in God, Don't you? Waaaah, Waaah, Waaaah!

Teacher: Of course not Horace.
You're nowhere near that bad.


What would be interesting is if 65% of the class confirmed that they seen the same big monster. And if one of them was the teacher it would be intriguing as well. Of course the other 35% are still going to believe the delusion that there is no monster. And who could blame them. After all, The monster did not reveal itself to them. They must be all feeling a little rejected.

Oh well.

What would be interesting is if your mommy showed the class how and where she hid all those bible she was smuggling in her body cavities and how many she could fit in each cavity and what exercises she did to keep them flexible. And why everytime you open a bible, It reminds you of mommy and where she pulled it out from that inspired you and launched your preaching career.
The class can be taught there are no monsters there, Only places where God's word could be hidden and smuggled.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.