Jump to topic:

Have You Ever Been Sucked In?

Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2019 5:43:04 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
I confess it has happened to me and the instant I found out I had to kick myself for being so stupid.

I put a camera system (superfluous to my needs) up for sale on a well known site. Almost instantly, I got a buyer who offered full price. This was confirmed by the site and by email.
Of course, It was a scam and the website was duplicated by the culprits; I ended up losing the equipment with no recompense of course.

I really had a go at myself for being so greedy, Self-centred and in denial at the time for allowing such a thing to happen and ignoring the alarm bells.

It's a bit like religion really.
Of course, It is nothing but a great scam, Albeit one of the longest going in history.

And yes there are plenty of alarm bells going off letting victims know, For example:
* the overwhelming proven evidence against the presence of God and creation.
* the droves of people leaving religion after realising that it is just a big con.
* the overwhelming number of complaints and charges of corruption and abuse levelled at religious institutions.
* the ever-continuing and growing persecution of religious followers due to their outmoded and highly offensive behaviour.

Religion: it thrives on the gullibility of its victims and the greed of its perpetrators.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2019 7:24:29 AM
Willows wrote:
I confess it has happened to me and the instant I found out I had to kick myself for being so stupid.

I put a camera system (superfluous to my needs) up for sale on a well known site. Almost instantly, I got a buyer who offered full price. This was confirmed by the site and by email.
Of course, It was a scam and the website was duplicated by the culprits; I ended up losing the equipment with no recompense of course.

I really had a go at myself for being so greedy, Self-centred and in denial at the time for allowing such a thing to happen and ignoring the alarm bells.

Of course, It is nothing but a great scam, Albeit one of the longest going in history.

And yes there are plenty of alarm bells going off letting victims know, For example:
* the droves of people leaving religion after realising that it is just a big con.
* the overwhelming number of complaints and charges of corruption and abuse levelled at religious institutions.
* the ever-continuing and growing persecution of religious followers due to their outmoded and highly offensive behaviour.

Religion: it thrives on the gullibility of its victims and the greed of its perpetrators.

You should not be too trusting mate. 25% of Australians can be traced to an ancestor listed in the Convict Registry of UK". Another 40% of Australians can be found listed in the Australian Convict Registry. Quite a list to go through before you can accept a legitimate offer from any Australian.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2019 8:12:46 AM
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:

You should not be too trusting mate. 25% of Australians can be traced to an ancestor listed in the Convict Registry of UK". Another 40% of Australians can be found listed in the Australian Convict Registry. Quite a list to go through before you can accept a legitimate offer from any Australian.

Oh, How remiss of me not to mention that I was born in a prison cell, My parents were convicted murderers, As were their predecessors. And all my teachers were convicted paedophiles, Politicians operate out of prison camps, McDonald's Australia is a front for drug cartels and the police live off bribes and protection money.

Of course, It goes without saying that my list of serious convictions goes well over the limit for one post.

Yep, No doubt about it, We Australians are a bunch of evil bastard criminals.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2019 8:51:43 AM
Willows wrote:

God is going to kill all religions with the ETs and Law of One, Which is not a religion and is a harmless, As we maintain control of our own financial systems. Cool.

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340822/
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2019 9:51:14 PM
Willows wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:

Oh, How remiss of me not to mention that I was born in a prison cell, My parents were convicted murderers, As were their predecessors. And all my teachers were convicted paedophiles, Politicians operate out of prison camps, McDonald's Australia is a front for drug cartels and the police live off bribes and protection money.

Of course, It goes without saying that my list of serious convictions goes well over the limit for one post.

Any wonder there such a demand for cameras. You guys must be moving to photo IDs.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2019 12:40:31 AM
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:

Any wonder there such a demand for cameras. You guys must be moving to photo IDs.

Well I must confess that the Box Brownie was way much over my head so far as all the technimicalities go. So I don't really miss it, Only the $5 I was asking.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2019 6:38:59 AM
Willows wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:

Well I must confess that the Box Brownie was way much over my head so far as all the technimicalities go. So I don't really miss it, Only the $5 I was asking.

The guy wouldn't let you suck him for $5 and throwing in the camera didn't help either. You sure he wasn't an Asian?
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2019 12:54:57 AM
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:

The guy wouldn't let you suck him for $5 and throwing in the camera didn't help either. You sure he wasn't an Asian?

Er, He (they) was actually. The camera was far more than a Box Brownie of course, As was the money I lost (did not receive). It was an organised syndicate that duplicates websites, E. G. E-Bay. So, Be very careful, If it seems too good to be true, Then it is.
A bit like religion really.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2019 10:01:37 AM
RogerRog wrote:
Too much trust in something is bad
True.
And, You could very well imagine how really bad-arsed religious followers are since their entire existence revolves around nothing but trust.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2019 6:33:58 PM
Willows wrote:
RogerRog wrote:
Too much trust in something is bad
True.
And, You could very well imagine how really bad-arsed religious followers are since their entire existence revolves around nothing but trust.

It's called a two way street, Willows.
Christians trust their priest and their priest returns their trust by converting their trust to thrust even as he blesses their bad-arse. Imagine if he failed to thrust his Bad-arsed religious followers adequately, Since their entire existence revolves around nothing but trust. The subtlety between trust and thrust gets lost in translation. Which is why Christians are to required to show faith that their trust will be rewarded with their priest's thrust.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader"

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.