Total Posts:76|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Where are the MODS?

JJ50
Posts: 2,990
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2019 10:57:55 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Does this forum have any MODS, Or are they so ridiculously moderate they tolerate all bad behaviour, Including the disgusting overt racism as displayed by that waste of space, Harikrish? On most other forums Willows and Harikrish would have been banned long since.
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2019 1:56:21 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
JJ50 wrote:

Does this forum have any MODS, Or are they so ridiculously moderate they tolerate all bad behaviour, Including the disgusting overt racism as displayed by that waste of space, Harikrish? On most other forums Willows and Harikrish would have been banned long since.

That's why they're stuck here. They've been banned everywhere else.

The board now has no mod. So idiots like our two trolls can run wild.
JJ50
Posts: 2,990
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2019 2:36:32 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Ethang5 you could post on other religious forums from which those two creeps would be banned. It is no wonder this once lively forum is in the doldrums, They put people off joining the forum.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2019 2:40:46 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
JJ50 wrote:
Does this forum have any MODS, Or are they so ridiculously moderate they tolerate all bad behaviour, Including the disgusting overt racism as displayed by that waste of space, Harikrish? On most other forums Willows and Harikrish would have been banned long since.

You are just upset with the news.
What happens when you pick a woman PM? They get fired!
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2019 3:31:15 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
JJ50 wrote:

Ethang5 you could post on other religious forums from which those two creeps would be banned.

I do post on other forums, And was there when each of these morons was unceremoniously banned. I knew hari would get banned, But I thought willows could make it. He lasted longer than the moron, But got banned eventually for 26 spam posts in one day. As for hari, The mod took one look at it's post and banned it. (Hari might be gender queer)

kIt is no wonder this once lively forum is in the doldrums, They put people off joining the forum.

True. It's funny because each of them is an attention whore, But they push away the very readers they so want. Both are obsessed and cannot change their behavior even when they know it is harming them. That's how they got banned at all the other sites too.

But as you know our history, I like trolls like hari and willows. So I toss them for fun. It is great to be able to tell them what time it is without them going crying to the mod.

Sorry the board is still too stinky for you. If you can hold your nose, Stay.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2019 4:21:56 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
JJ50 wrote:

Ethang5 you could post on other religious forums from which those two creeps would be banned.

I do post on other forums, And was there when each of these morons was unceremoniously banned. I knew hari would get banned, But I thought willows could make it. He lasted longer than the moron, But got banned eventually for 26 spam posts in one day. As for hari, The mod took one look at it's post and banned it. (Hari might be gender queer)

kIt is no wonder this once lively forum is in the doldrums, They put people off joining the forum.

True. It's funny because each of them is an attention whore, But they push away the very readers they so want. Both are obsessed and cannot change their behavior even when they know it is harming them. That's how they got banned at all the other sites too.

But as you know our history, I like trolls like hari and willows. So I toss them for fun. It is great to be able to tell them what time it is without them going crying to the mod.

Sorry the board is still too stinky for you. If you can hold your nose, Stay.

For your information I am on Debateart and even posted my two research topics.
1. Christianity's role in African slavery.
2. The biblical curse of Ham, Harikrish explains.

Why do you continue to spread lies, Nigger?
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2019 6:10:39 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
JJ50 wrote:

Ethang5 you could post on other religious forums from which those two creeps would be banned.

I do post on other forums, And was there when each of these morons was unceremoniously banned. I knew hari would get banned, But I thought willows could make it. He lasted longer than the moron, But got banned eventually for 26 spam posts in one day. As for hari, The mod took one look at it's post and banned it. (Hari might be gender queer)

kIt is no wonder this once lively forum is in the doldrums, They put people off joining the forum.

True. It's funny because each of them is an attention whore, But they push away the very readers they so want. Both are obsessed and cannot change their behavior even when they know it is harming them. That's how they got banned at all the other sites too.

But as you know our history, I like trolls like hari and willows. So I toss them for fun. It is great to be able to tell them what time it is without them going crying to the mod.

Sorry the board is still too stinky for you. If you can hold your nose, Stay.

For your information I am on Debateart and even posted my two research topics.
1. Christianity's role in African slavery.
2. The biblical curse of Ham, Harikrish explains.

Why do you continue to spread lies, Nigger?

Nothing I've said is untrue liar. You were banned and I can post your sad comment here asking Casting to find out why you were banned. You were about to call Trump a racist. Funny, As you are a racist who loves Trump (though he ridicules Indians)

Two more people just called you a moron troll, And your focus is on blacks with your 8th grade illiterate "research". Lol

I thought you were going to publish your ground breaking "research" in the journal of anthropology. Will people be surprised by your "research" that Africans were slaves in the past! You might win a Nobel. Lol.

What an idiot
Harikrish
Posts: 30,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2019 8:23:34 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
JJ50 wrote:

Ethang5 you could post on other religious forums from which those two creeps would be banned.

I do post on other forums, And was there when each of these morons was unceremoniously banned. I knew hari would get banned, But I thought willows could make it. He lasted longer than the moron, But got banned eventually for 26 spam posts in one day. As for hari, The mod took one look at it's post and banned it. (Hari might be gender queer)

kIt is no wonder this once lively forum is in the doldrums, They put people off joining the forum.

True. It's funny because each of them is an attention whore, But they push away the very readers they so want. Both are obsessed and cannot change their behavior even when they know it is harming them. That's how they got banned at all the other sites too.

But as you know our history, I like trolls like hari and willows. So I toss them for fun. It is great to be able to tell them what time it is without them going crying to the mod.

Sorry the board is still too stinky for you. If you can hold your nose, Stay.

For your information I am on Debateart and even posted my two research topics.
1. Christianity's role in African slavery.
2. The biblical curse of Ham, Harikrish explains.

Why do you continue to spread lies, Nigger?

Nothing I've said is untrue liar. You were banned and I can post your sad comment here asking Casting to find out why you were banned. You were about to call Trump a racist. Funny, As you are a racist who loves Trump (though he ridicules Indians)

Two more people just called you a moron troll, And your focus is on blacks with your 8th grade illiterate "research". Lol

I thought you were going to publish your ground breaking "research" in the journal of anthropology. Will people be surprised by your "research" that Africans were slaves in the past! You might win a Nobel. Lol.

What an idiot

Take the advice, Nigger.

anonthesmallone wrote:
EThang5, Based on my experience with Harikrish, He keeps copious notes on my quotes, Including spelling errors or missing words Yahweh wants in the quotes to trust God and not me. The quotes are honest and accurate.

Therefore, Based on my experience, Harikrish is playing you at chess. He may have deliberately misinterpreted your words and twisted the meaning, Like he does with mine, But not misquote "you wrote". When you asked him to quote you, He told the truth he could not find them because the words do not exist by you. Therefore, When it comes time to bury you alive, He will provide the references, Which he has had all along, To prove he knows what he is doing, And you don't, Proving how misleading Christian ministers are.

You will end up the liar, Why is he doing it? To prove he is not the moron and liar you call him. Therefore, God is behind his purpose. Very shrewd, Isn't it? Do not underestimate Hari. . . You do not know who you are up against in Yahweh's proven tactics of perception deception. He is good at it.

He is not a girl. He is just really good at fooling you without lying. . . Technically. Deceitful by assumptions we make and not him making the assumptions. Is he a Liar? No. He is a good magician and pretender of his "real beliefs". A liar and moron he is not. In short, He is a good actor.

You will have brought the shame on yourself for calling Hari a liar and moron. Calling you a black nigger is not a lie by the technical meaning of the words, But you cannot see his heart to know there is not a racist bone in his body. He loves blacks. He wants to hire them to release them from slavery. That is his person life. The Internet is just an intellectual tool to him to say whatever he wants to say. Please note. He never says "I believe" or "In my opinion" to hide his true beliefs. Very wise, Actually, That is going to enable him to bury you. He is just waiting for the right timing.


Harikrish: Only Yahweh could have revealed the dept of Harikrish to you, Anon. Christians like Tradesecret and Ethang5 don't get it. You still have time to build your intellectual Ark and your 7 children will spawn a new generation. Thank you and keep the faith.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2019 1:09:46 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
JJ50 wrote:

Ethang5 you could post on other religious forums from which those two creeps would be banned.

I do post on other forums, And was there when each of these morons was unceremoniously banned. I knew hari would get banned, But I thought willows could make it. He lasted longer than the moron, But got banned eventually for 26 spam posts in one day. As for hari, The mod took one look at it's post and banned it. (Hari might be gender queer)

kIt is no wonder this once lively forum is in the doldrums, They put people off joining the forum.

True. It's funny because each of them is an attention whore, But they push away the very readers they so want. Both are obsessed and cannot change their behavior even when they know it is harming them. That's how they got banned at all the other sites too.

But as you know our history, I like trolls like hari and willows. So I toss them for fun. It is great to be able to tell them what time it is without them going crying to the mod.

Sorry the board is still too stinky for you. If you can hold your nose, Stay.

I was banned because my posts were anti-religious, The post is still there in black and white.
The ban was temporary but I made it quite clear that I will not take part in a site that is overtly biased to the extent of censorship.
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2019 2:09:34 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
And as soon as you counter the moron, She runs away behind spam. What an idiot.

Willows your ban had nothing to do with your post being religious, They were on the religion board for goodness sake.

You posted 26 uni-topic posts in less than 24 hours! That's more than a post an hour! You can't possibly be doing that for discussion and debate. Why is that difficult for you to see?

I don't think anyone there is shedding any tears about you not being there. You would get banned at any moderated debate site even if you don't compulsively post.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2019 2:47:37 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
And as soon as you counter the moron, She runs away behind spam. What an idiot.

Willows your ban had nothing to do with your post being religious, They were on the religion board for goodness sake.

You posted 26 uni-topic posts in less than 24 hours! That's more than a post an hour! You can't possibly be doing that for discussion and debate. Why is that difficult for you to see?

I don't think anyone there is shedding any tears about you not being there. You would get banned at any moderated debate site even if you don't compulsively post.

Ahem, For your information, And I quote:

Let me be clear: it is valid to object to Willows' worst behavior. It is valid to not want DART's religion forum to turn into DDO's religion forum. I have the exact same concerns and I have given objections to Willows in the past, Which is why it seems especially unjust of you to act like you're dealing with people of unfathomable stupidity who wish harm on DART. I agreed with the temp bans and said so, Though only because warnings weren't an option yet. If they had been, I think he should've been warned, Told why that behavior is harmful, And given a chance to reform. If he refused and continued to demonstrate cumulative misconduct, I think he should have then faced penal action. Mike did not get the chance to do any of this with the site in beta.

I am not a third party the administration is "dealing" through. I stress that. I'm just a member giving friendly information to another member. Maybe I've overstepped my place and said too much, But I believed you had a right to know.

I'm sorry you had to hear it from me like this. You deserved notice. But the site is still in beta and much of it is unfinished. Particularly the entire moderation system, Which has yet to be released. My guess is the interface that gives you the ban notice hasn't even been implemented yet. So you caught the site at a bad time.

. . . . . . . . . . anti-religion threads in one day is frowned upon on DART. Consolidate, Keep it to a handful of threads, And you'll be fine.
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2019 3:51:52 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

And as soon as you counter the moron, She runs away behind spam. What an idiot.

Willows your ban had nothing to do with your post being religious, They were on the religion board for goodness sake.

You posted 26 uni-topic posts in less than 24 hours! That's more than a post an hour! You can't possibly be doing that for discussion and debate. Why is that difficult for you to see?

I don't think anyone there is shedding any tears about you not being there. You would get banned at any moderated debate site even if you don't compulsively post.

Ahem, For your information, And I quote:

You edited the quote liar.

Let me be clear: it is valid to object to Willows' worst behavior. It is valid to not want DART's religion forum to turn into DDO's religion forum. I have the exact same concerns and I have given objections to Willows in the past, Which is why it seems especially unjust of you to act like you're dealing with people of unfathomable stupidity who wish harm on DART. I agreed with the temp bans and said so, Though only because warnings weren't an option yet. If they had been, I think he should've been warned, Told why that behavior is harmful, And given a chance to reform. If he refused and continued to demonstrate cumulative misconduct, I think he should have then faced penal action. Mike did not get the chance to do any of this with the site in beta.

I am not a third party the administration is "dealing" through. I stress that. I'm just a member giving friendly information to another member.

Then why are you quoting her? And how is her opinion authoritative? And why did you edit her comment in the middle?

Maybe I've overstepped my place and said too much, But I believed you had a right to know.

I'm sorry you had to hear it from me like this. You deserved notice. But the site is still in beta and much of it is unfinished. Particularly the entire moderation system, Which has yet to be released. My guess is the interface that gives you the ban notice hasn't even been implemented yet. So you caught the site at a bad time.

. . . . anti-religion threads in one day

How many anti-religion threads in one day? Lol.

is frowned upon on DART. Consolidate, Keep it to a handful of threads, And you'll be fine.

Instead of more than a thread an hour a day. You still don't get it, And your blinders are still keeping you from seeing your OCD.

No mind to me. You're the one who can't post anywhere there is a mod.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2019 12:40:22 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

And as soon as you counter the moron, She runs away behind spam. What an idiot.

Willows your ban had nothing to do with your post being religious, They were on the religion board for goodness sake.

You posted 26 uni-topic posts in less than 24 hours! That's more than a post an hour! You can't possibly be doing that for discussion and debate. Why is that difficult for you to see?

I don't think anyone there is shedding any tears about you not being there. You would get banned at any moderated debate site even if you don't compulsively post.

Ahem, For your information, And I quote:

You edited the quote liar.

Let me be clear: it is valid to object to Willows' worst behavior. It is valid to not want DART's religion forum to turn into DDO's religion forum. I have the exact same concerns and I have given objections to Willows in the past, Which is why it seems especially unjust of you to act like you're dealing with people of unfathomable stupidity who wish harm on DART. I agreed with the temp bans and said so, Though only because warnings weren't an option yet. If they had been, I think he should've been warned, Told why that behavior is harmful, And given a chance to reform. If he refused and continued to demonstrate cumulative misconduct, I think he should have then faced penal action. Mike did not get the chance to do any of this with the site in beta.

I am not a third party the administration is "dealing" through. I stress that. I'm just a member giving friendly information to another member.

Then why are you quoting her? And how is her opinion authoritative? And why did you edit her comment in the middle?

Maybe I've overstepped my place and said too much, But I believed you had a right to know.

I'm sorry you had to hear it from me like this. You deserved notice. But the site is still in beta and much of it is unfinished. Particularly the entire moderation system, Which has yet to be released. My guess is the interface that gives you the ban notice hasn't even been implemented yet. So you caught the site at a bad time.

. . . . anti-religion threads in one day

How many anti-religion threads in one day? Lol.


is frowned upon on DART. Consolidate, Keep it to a handful of threads, And you'll be fine.

Instead of more than a thread an hour a day. You still don't get it, And your blinders are still keeping you from seeing your OCD.

No mind to me. You're the one who can't post anywhere there is a mod.

I get it all right.
Sending 26 posts (your count, Not mine) hardly constitutes spam since each one was different. The sight was struggling with very few contributions and one would have thought that the transfer of some popular threads from DDO was doing the site a favour.

In any case, Casten (who swears not to be in any way an authority of the site but one would think otherwise) spelt it out in writing that the reason I was blocked was that the threads were anti-religious and I should have been given a chance to conform?

Give it a rest. The site is prejudiced, Biased, Dictatorial and the organisers are very foreign to honesty.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2019 2:10:59 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

And as soon as you counter the moron, She runs away behind spam. What an idiot.

Willows your ban had nothing to do with your post being religious, They were on the religion board for goodness sake.

You posted 26 uni-topic posts in less than 24 hours! That's more than a post an hour! You can't possibly be doing that for discussion and debate. Why is that difficult for you to see?

I don't think anyone there is shedding any tears about you not being there. You would get banned at any moderated debate site even if you don't compulsively post.

Ahem, For your information, And I quote:

You edited the quote liar.

Let me be clear: it is valid to object to Willows' worst behavior. It is valid to not want DART's religion forum to turn into DDO's religion forum. I have the exact same concerns and I have given objections to Willows in the past, Which is why it seems especially unjust of you to act like you're dealing with people of unfathomable stupidity who wish harm on DART. I agreed with the temp bans and said so, Though only because warnings weren't an option yet. If they had been, I think he should've been warned, Told why that behavior is harmful, And given a chance to reform. If he refused and continued to demonstrate cumulative misconduct, I think he should have then faced penal action. Mike did not get the chance to do any of this with the site in beta.

I am not a third party the administration is "dealing" through. I stress that. I'm just a member giving friendly information to another member.

Then why are you quoting her? And how is her opinion authoritative? And why did you edit her comment in the middle?

Maybe I've overstepped my place and said too much, But I believed you had a right to know.

I'm sorry you had to hear it from me like this. You deserved notice. But the site is still in beta and much of it is unfinished. Particularly the entire moderation system, Which has yet to be released. My guess is the interface that gives you the ban notice hasn't even been implemented yet. So you caught the site at a bad time.

. . . . anti-religion threads in one day

How many anti-religion threads in one day? Lol.


is frowned upon on DART. Consolidate, Keep it to a handful of threads, And you'll be fine.

Instead of more than a thread an hour a day. You still don't get it, And your blinders are still keeping you from seeing your OCD.

No mind to me. You're the one who can't post anywhere there is a mod.

I get it all right.
Sending 26 posts (your count, Not mine) hardly constitutes spam since each one was different. The sight was struggling with very few contributions and one would have thought that the transfer of some popular threads from DDO was doing the site a favour.

In any case, Casten (who swears not to be in any way an authority of the site but one would think otherwise) spelt it out in writing that the reason I was blocked was that the threads were anti-religious and I should have been given a chance to conform?

Give it a rest. The site is prejudiced, Biased, Dictatorial and the organisers are very foreign to honesty.

I posted my research on Debateart. Com.
1. Christianity's role in African slavery.
2. The curse of Ham, Harikrish explains.

So far no one has objected or disagreed. I hope to get past the introduction.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2019 5:39:26 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

And as soon as you counter the moron, She runs away behind spam. What an idiot.

Willows your ban had nothing to do with your post being religious, They were on the religion board for goodness sake.

You posted 26 uni-topic posts in less than 24 hours! That's more than a post an hour! You can't possibly be doing that for discussion and debate. Why is that difficult for you to see?

I don't think anyone there is shedding any tears about you not being there. You would get banned at any moderated debate site even if you don't compulsively post.

Ahem, For your information, And I quote:

You edited the quote liar.

Let me be clear: it is valid to object to Willows' worst behavior. It is valid to not want DART's religion forum to turn into DDO's religion forum. I have the exact same concerns and I have given objections to Willows in the past, Which is why it seems especially unjust of you to act like you're dealing with people of unfathomable stupidity who wish harm on DART. I agreed with the temp bans and said so, Though only because warnings weren't an option yet. If they had been, I think he should've been warned, Told why that behavior is harmful, And given a chance to reform. If he refused and continued to demonstrate cumulative misconduct, I think he should have then faced penal action. Mike did not get the chance to do any of this with the site in beta.

I am not a third party the administration is "dealing" through. I stress that. I'm just a member giving friendly information to another member.

Then why are you quoting her? And how is her opinion authoritative? And why did you edit her comment in the middle?

Maybe I've overstepped my place and said too much, But I believed you had a right to know.

I'm sorry you had to hear it from me like this. You deserved notice. But the site is still in beta and much of it is unfinished. Particularly the entire moderation system, Which has yet to be released. My guess is the interface that gives you the ban notice hasn't even been implemented yet. So you caught the site at a bad time.

. . . . anti-religion threads in one day

How many anti-religion threads in one day? Lol.


is frowned upon on DART. Consolidate, Keep it to a handful of threads, And you'll be fine.

Instead of more than a thread an hour a day. You still don't get it, And your blinders are still keeping you from seeing your OCD.

No mind to me. You're the one who can't post anywhere there is a mod.

I get it all right.
Sending 26 posts (your count, Not mine) hardly constitutes spam since each one was different. The sight was struggling with very few contributions and one would have thought that the transfer of some popular threads from DDO was doing the site a favour.

In any case, Casten (who swears not to be in any way an authority of the site but one would think otherwise) spelt it out in writing that the reason I was blocked was that the threads were anti-religious and I should have been given a chance to conform?

Give it a rest. The site is prejudiced, Biased, Dictatorial and the organisers are very foreign to honesty.

I posted my research on Debateart. Com.
1. Christianity's role in African slavery.
2. The curse of Ham, Harikrish explains.

So far no one has objected or disagreed. I hope to get past the introduction.

Well, I suppose those posts could be regarded as a bit subtle compared with "Are Theists Stupid? "
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2019 6:12:48 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

And as soon as you counter the moron, She runs away behind spam. What an idiot.

Willows your ban had nothing to do with your post being religious, They were on the religion board for goodness sake.

You posted 26 uni-topic posts in less than 24 hours! That's more than a post an hour! You can't possibly be doing that for discussion and debate. Why is that difficult for you to see?

I don't think anyone there is shedding any tears about you not being there. You would get banned at any moderated debate site even if you don't compulsively post.

Ahem, For your information, And I quote:

You edited the quote liar.

Let me be clear: it is valid to object to Willows' worst behavior. It is valid to not want DART's religion forum to turn into DDO's religion forum. I have the exact same concerns and I have given objections to Willows in the past, Which is why it seems especially unjust of you to act like you're dealing with people of unfathomable stupidity who wish harm on DART. I agreed with the temp bans and said so, Though only because warnings weren't an option yet. If they had been, I think he should've been warned, Told why that behavior is harmful, And given a chance to reform. If he refused and continued to demonstrate cumulative misconduct, I think he should have then faced penal action. Mike did not get the chance to do any of this with the site in beta.

I am not a third party the administration is "dealing" through. I stress that. I'm just a member giving friendly information to another member.

Then why are you quoting her? And how is her opinion authoritative? And why did you edit her comment in the middle?

Maybe I've overstepped my place and said too much, But I believed you had a right to know.

I'm sorry you had to hear it from me like this. You deserved notice. But the site is still in beta and much of it is unfinished. Particularly the entire moderation system, Which has yet to be released. My guess is the interface that gives you the ban notice hasn't even been implemented yet. So you caught the site at a bad time.

. . . . anti-religion threads in one day

How many anti-religion threads in one day? Lol.

You posted her comment willowed, Why did you edit out the number? You say you answer questions.

is frowned upon on DART. Consolidate, Keep it to a handful of threads, And you'll be fine.

Castin is telling you to cut back on the number of posts, Not their content. In fact, I think you messed with the comment more than just editing out the number.

Instead of more than a thread an hour a day. You still don't get it, And your blinders are still keeping you from seeing your OCD.

No mind to me. You're the one who can't post anywhere there is a mod.

I get it all right.

Sending 26 posts (your count, Not mine) hardly constitutes spam since each one was different.

You do not get it idiot. You cannot adequately follow and respond to that many posts in that amount of time. It indicates you aren't posting for debate or discussion, But for spam. Each time we talk about this, You dodge this point. You don't get it.

The sight was struggling with very few contributions and one would have thought that the transfer of some popular threads from DDO was doing the site a favour.

First, Your threads aren't popular. Most of them die with zero replies. Your fantasy that people like your posts has cost you much.

Second, You say your post were all different but we know that is untrue. We see it here, Your post are all the same. Every one, Regardless of title is on a variation of the same topic, Theists are deluded. You post only one thing. I call you a uni-topic poster. Both you and the lying moron are terrible for the board.

When I came back here, It was only you and the moron, Shouting stupidity to an empty board. You with your OCD, Spitting out zero reply posts to no one, And the other moron necro-spamming his own dead threads.

Now look at the board, Despite the tech issues and the dampening effects of you and the moron. But it is too difficult to try to keep the traffic up with you two idiots spamming stupidity over and over and attacking new posters.

In any case, Casten (who swears not to be in any way an authority of the site but one would think otherwise)

She has since become an assistant mod, But was not when she wrote you. But if you think she might not be totally honest then why are you posting her comment?

. . . Spelt it out in writing that the reason I was blocked was that the threads were anti-religious and I should have been given a chance to conform?

The Head mod and the owner of the site are hard atheists moron. The board was and is, Full of antireligious posts. You were correctly banned because you spammed the board. You spam because you have OCD. You were giving no chance to "reform" because everyone already knew you. You cannot "reform". With OCD, Behavior is out of the control of the afflicted.

Give it a rest. The site is prejudiced, Biased, Dictatorial and the organisers are very foreign to honesty.

That is what your blinders tell you about every person you don't like so that you keep your delusion. Is every site prejudiced? Because every moderated site would ban you.

It's funny that you harp about the "delusion" of theists all the time, And you are so deluded, You can't even see yourself.
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2019 6:26:07 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

I posted my research on Debateart. Com.
1. Christianity's role in African slavery.
2. The curse of Ham, Harikrish explains.

Have you posted it over several thousand times yet?

So far no one has objected or disagreed. I hope to get past the introduction.

Just like when you said you won the vote for "Christian Champion" because no one voted for you. Or that because I didn't object, It means I "confessed".

Shut up moron, When people post back to you, You run to spam. You have been demonstrated a pathetic liar. No one has anything to say to you.
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2019 6:28:23 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

I posted my research on Debateart. Com.
1. Christianity's role in African slavery.
2. The curse of Ham, Harikrish explains.

Have you posted it over several thousand times yet?

So far no one has objected or disagreed. I hope to get past the introduction.

Just like when you said you won the vote for "Christian Champion" because no one voted for you. Or that because I didn't object, It means I "confessed".

Shut up moron, When people post back to you, You run to spam. You have been demonstrated a pathetic liar. No one has anything to say to you.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2019 1:30:32 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

I posted my research on Debateart. Com.
1. Christianity's role in African slavery.
2. The curse of Ham, Harikrish explains.

Have you posted it over several thousand times yet?

So far no one has objected or disagreed. I hope to get past the introduction.

Just like when you said you won the vote for "Christian Champion" because no one voted for you. Or that because I didn't object, It means I "confessed".

Shut up moron, When people post back to you, You run to spam. You have been demonstrated a pathetic liar. No one has anything to say to you.

Why don't you read what Anon actually said, Nigger.
Anon said: You will end up the liar, Why is he doing it? To prove he is not the moron and liar you call him. Therefore, God is behind his purpose. Very shrewd, Isn't it? Do not underestimate Hari. . . You do not know who you are up against in Yahweh's proven tactics of perception deception. He is good at it.

He is not a girl. He is just really good at fooling you without lying. . . Technically. Deceitful by assumptions we make and not him making the assumptions. Is he a Liar? No. He is a good magician and pretender of his "real beliefs". A liar and moron he is not. In short, He is a good actor.


Read what Anon said about you and Tradesecret.

Anon said: EThang5, Lying snake in the grass. Hari's post is providing evidence that He did not misquote you, And He did not.
Liar. Liar. Liar. Thank you for proving ministers of Christianity lie. Now we all have undeniable proof.

Anon wrote: You said it is not a match when it is. Why are you lying? I have posted the link to show the truth. Harikrish is an actor doing what Yahweh tells him to do. He is not a liar or moron. Yahweh has buried you two liars alive.

Anon wrote: Tradesecret. The post is about matching his links to "ETthang wrote" because EThang5 was accusing Harikrish of misquoting him when he starts with "you wrote"! Why are you lying? I posted the link to prove you are lying. Babblo-on you lying snake in the grass. Everyone can see you are lying and to say the quote does not match, When it does. The link is referenced to a few sentences that match perfectly, You liar.

anonthesmallone wrote: Tradesecret. Christianity is full of lying ministers who rob the flock of their money and steal the glory of God to boot, THEY KNOW THEY ARE LYING to defend their dead book Bible paradigms and their imaginary man-made trinity gods. Paul did not write the words "Old Covenant", You damn liar. Harikrish is the one fooling everyone like Joseph fooled his brothers and father in Egypt and David fooled Saul and God fooled Abraham to sacrifice Isaac. All the Christianity tables are vomit. Harikrish is the one doing the will of Yahweh and being falsely accused. Get a clue how God operates in mortality.
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2019 4:13:57 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

I posted my research on Debateart. Com.

Your illiterate 8th grade racism? Good for you.

1. Christianity's role in African slavery.
2. The curse of Ham, Harikrish explains.

Have you posted it over several thousand times yet?

So far no one has objected or disagreed. I hope to get past the introduction.

Perhaps because it stinks. That is how people treat you here. Just like when you said you won the vote for "Christian Champion" because no one voted for you. Or that because I didn't object, It means I "confessed".

Shut up moron, When people post back to you, You run to spam. You have been demonstrated a pathetic liar. No one has anything to say to you.

Why don't you read what Anon actually said, Nigger.

Anon said you deliberately misquoted me. Would you like me to post it?

Anon says god talks to him on a sea of glass and you've called him mentally ill. Are you sure you want him as your character witness?

Oh, By the way, Your lie is in post 32 of the "guys, Ignore hariskish, He is just a troll" thread. Bet you wish you could edit it out huh?

So from now on when I call you 32, You'll know I'm referring to your lie.

Since I've proven you a liar and you have nothing but spam, I'm going to do as the thread suggests and ignore you OK liar?
Harikrish
Posts: 30,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2019 5:20:44 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

I posted my research on Debateart. Com.

Your illiterate 8th grade racism? Good for you.

1. Christianity's role in African slavery.
2. The curse of Ham, Harikrish explains.

Have you posted it over several thousand times yet?

So far no one has objected or disagreed. I hope to get past the introduction.

Perhaps because it stinks. That is how people treat you here. Just like when you said you won the vote for "Christian Champion" because no one voted for you. Or that because I didn't object, It means I "confessed".

Shut up moron, When people post back to you, You run to spam. You have been demonstrated a pathetic liar. No one has anything to say to you.

Why don't you read what Anon actually said, Nigger.

Anon said you deliberately misquoted me. Would you like me to post it?

Anon says god talks to him on a sea of glass and you've called him mentally ill. Are you sure you want him as your character witness?

Oh, By the way, Your lie is in post 32 of the "guys, Ignore hariskish, He is just a troll" thread. Bet you wish you could edit it out huh?

So from now on when I call you 32, You'll know I'm referring to your lie.

Since I've proven you a liar and you have nothing but spam, I'm going to do as the thread suggests and ignore you OK liar?

Why don't you read what Anon actually said, Nigger.
Anon said: You will end up the liar, Why is he doing it? To prove he is not the moron and liar you call him. Therefore, God is behind his purpose. Very shrewd, Isn't it? Do not underestimate Hari. . . You do not know who you are up against in Yahweh's proven tactics of perception deception. He is good at it.

He is not a girl. He is just really good at fooling you without lying. . . Technically. Deceitful by assumptions we make and not him making the assumptions. Is he a Liar? No. He is a good magician and pretender of his "real beliefs". A liar and moron he is not. In short, He is a good actor.

Read what Anon said about you and Tradesecret.

Anon said: EThang5, Lying snake in the grass. Hari's post is providing evidence that He did not misquote you, And He did not.
Liar. Liar. Liar. Thank you for proving ministers of Christianity lie. Now we all have undeniable proof.

Anon wrote: You said it is not a match when it is. Why are you lying? I have posted the link to show the truth. Harikrish is an actor doing what Yahweh tells him to do. He is not a liar or moron. Yahweh has buried you two liars alive.

Anon wrote: Tradesecret. The post is about matching his links to "ETthang wrote" because EThang5 was accusing Harikrish of misquoting him when he starts with "you wrote"! Why are you lying? I posted the link to prove you are lying. Babblo-on you lying snake in the grass. Everyone can see you are lying and to say the quote does not match, When it does. The link is referenced to a few sentences that match perfectly, You liar.

anonthesmallone wrote: Tradesecret. Christianity is full of lying ministers who rob the flock of their money and steal the glory of God to boot, THEY KNOW THEY ARE LYING to defend their dead book Bible paradigms and their imaginary man-made trinity gods. Paul did not write the words "Old Covenant", You damn liar. Harikrish is the one fooling everyone like Joseph fooled his brothers and father in Egypt and David fooled Saul and God fooled Abraham to sacrifice Isaac. All the Christianity tables are vomit. Harikrish is the one doing the will of Yahweh and being falsely accused. Get a clue how God operates in mortality.


It is hilarious to watch nigger Ethang repeatedly deny he is a black negroid. Surely he sees his black nigger face in the mirror everyday. Lol. How about if he reads his confessions daily, Lol?

Nigger Ethang, You already confessed. Not once but over a period of several years on DDO. Now you want to litigate your confession.
(Nigger brags he was banned from more than a hundred forums. I exposed both his lies and the nigger behind his mask. Burn nigger burn. Lol! )

The nigger Ethang works and lives in Ghana Africa. He confessed he is African and posted dozens of disparaging comments about his country, People and culture. The only life the nigger knows is life in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

Harikrish: Most Africans are not proud to be Africans.

Harikrish: You even said you are not an African anymore. Like you can quit your negroid lineage.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America? Make up your mind which path of mental retardation you're going to take.

The most direct confession by Ethang he is just a poor African slave.

Let me repeat it again.
Ethang5 said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Note Ethang said specifically " I am just a poor African slave, remember? "

Ethang5 was reminding me of what he was I. E " just a poor African slave.
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2019 6:28:53 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Tradesecret says: I have not seen anywhere at this point in time where Ethang5 has confessed to or admitted to being an African. You are the only one saying he is.

Ethan says: He says he just had a "feeling" that I was African.

Tradesecret says: He has admitted to living in Africa at some stage. This does not make him African. He has denied he is African.

Ethan says: The moron insists that my denials are proof that I am.

Tradesecret says: Even the quote "We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African. " is not an admission per se of being African.

The sentence is ambiguous and can mean one of two things, Both opposite to each other. It could mean as you think - he is not proud of being an African. Or it could mean as he is suggesting that - he is not an African so he cannot be proud of being an African. In other words, Since he is an American, He cannot be a proud African. Yet, You are insisting that he is African - despite the fact that he said he was born in Philadelphia and identifies as an American.

Ethan: When I asked the moron if his comment, "I am not a low IQ African. " Also meant he was African, But not a low IQ one, He played obtuse.

Tradesecret: The fact is Ethang is probably whiter than you could ever dream of given your background.

Ethan: Ouch! Ooh, You done done it now TS! Can you believe someone so consumed with race that he would spam a board over 3 years thousands of times with repeated spam over a person he doesn't know and has never seen?

Tradesecret says: But since he is not racist, He is milking you for all that he can - and he sends out his line and you have fallen for it - hook line and sinker.

Ethan: Same thing got the idiot banned at other sites. I just >>POKEd<< him and off he went, The loony racist, Snarling and spitting, And was promptly banned. He never learned. Still hasn't here.

Tradesecret: But at the end of the day - I have never met Ethang. I do not know what he looks like. He may in fact be a Chinese American. I don't know - and honestly I don't care because race and colour are irrelevant to Christians.

Ethan: It sure matters to Hindus. Their entire religion is built on outward appearances about things like race, Gender, And social status. While I was showing the idiots religion and country to be filth, All he was interested in was calling me black. It was bizarre.

Tradesecret says: I don't even know what his vocation is - but if it involved working with people in the poorer places of the world for several years, Then it is a vocation worth pursuing and indeed giving him credit for. It demonstrates that he has a heart for helping people - and this is a good thing. If only there were more people in the world like him, The world would be a better place.

Ethan: The African people I worked with would like you TS, And they are some of the nicest, Friendliest people in the world.

Tradesecret: I must admit that I was offended by many of your words to me. Yet, In hindsight I referred to you quite negatively as well so perhaps I deserved some of them. Your bad conduct should never be a conduit for me to do the same. For that I apologise. It was wrong of me. But I do respectfully request that stop the racist spam. It is unedifying. It is unhelpful. It does not do you any favours. It makes you lookups awful.

Ethan: He is a racist brought up in the vile Hindu caste system TS, He doesn't think it makes him look bad. He thinks he's being cool. Look at his delusion that he has friends and that people like and respect him. In the thread, "Hindu Hari's Friends Speak Up", I posted the people on his friends list calling him a disgusting moron. He just insisted they all loved him. His delusion is ironclad.

Tradesecret: Ethang has not confessed to being African. He has denied it. Your haranguing of him is not going anywhere. Perhaps it is time you got creative and start doing something useful.

Ethan: What would the moron do? Race is the only thing that matters to the idiot. Spamming is how he keeps his little internet fantasy world safe from reality. I'm afraid Hari is permanently broken.

Tradesecret says: Me, I am tired of the nonsense - of you and willow and now of anon.

Ethan: He doesn't even need to apologize, But why does he need to spam? The exact same thing over and over? It obviously isn't a thing he can control anymore.

Using reason on the idiot like this only makes him go berserk. He will simply come out with more spam. He is unable to respond any other way. You might now be a stalking target for him. But luckily for you, He can't leave DDO to follow you anywhere.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2019 6:32:15 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Tradesecret says: I have not seen anywhere at this point in time where Ethang5 has confessed to or admitted to being an African. You are the only one saying he is.

Ethan says: He says he just had a "feeling" that I was African.

Tradesecret says: He has admitted to living in Africa at some stage. This does not make him African. He has denied he is African.

Ethan says: The moron insists that my denials are proof that I am.

Tradesecret says: Even the quote "We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African. " is not an admission per se of being African.

The sentence is ambiguous and can mean one of two things, Both opposite to each other. It could mean as you think - he is not proud of being an African. Or it could mean as he is suggesting that - he is not an African so he cannot be proud of being an African. In other words, Since he is an American, He cannot be a proud African. Yet, You are insisting that he is African - despite the fact that he said he was born in Philadelphia and identifies as an American.

Ethan: When I asked the moron if his comment, "I am not a low IQ African. " Also meant he was African, But not a low IQ one, He played obtuse.

Tradesecret: The fact is Ethang is probably whiter than you could ever dream of given your background.

Ethan: Ouch! Ooh, You done done it now TS! Can you believe someone so consumed with race that he would spam a board over 3 years thousands of times with repeated spam over a person he doesn't know and has never seen?

Tradesecret says: But since he is not racist, He is milking you for all that he can - and he sends out his line and you have fallen for it - hook line and sinker.

Ethan: Same thing got the idiot banned at other sites. I just >>POKEd<< him and off he went, The loony racist, Snarling and spitting, And was promptly banned. He never learned. Still hasn't here.

Tradesecret: But at the end of the day - I have never met Ethang. I do not know what he looks like. He may in fact be a Chinese American. I don't know - and honestly I don't care because race and colour are irrelevant to Christians.
So TS is not sure if Ethang is Chinese American or something else.
But we have Ethang's confession.

They call people like Ethang niggers in Philadelphia or Blacks because of their African ancestry, Black skin and negroid appearance. Which is why many are returning to Africa.

There is no mention in Ethang's posts that he ever lived in Philadelphia. The majority of his posts talks about his life in Ghana Africa.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

And here is what you do in Ghana Africa.

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2019 7:30:12 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Liar liar pants on fire. You have been exposed naked man. And it is embarrassing for you - little one. Go and get some dignity by apologising for your lies and racism.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2019 8:46:27 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Liar liar pants on fire. You have been exposed naked man. And it is embarrassing for you - little one. Go and get some dignity by apologising for your lies and racism.

You got played fool. I told you to wait because I had more confessions from Ethang but you being impulsive rushed to judgement.

I gave you enough evidence to resurrect Jesus. But you couldn't even recognize a nigger from his own confessions. Any wonder mommy has to smuggle bibles. It's the only way she gets to meet desperate men. Lol! Explains why you never mention your pappy.

They call people like Ethang niggers in Philadelphia or Blacks because of their African ancestry, Black skin and negroid appearance. Which is why many are returning to Africa.

There is no mention in Ethang's posts that he ever lived in Philadelphia. The majority of his posts talks about his life in Ghana Africa.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

And here is what you do in Ghana Africa.

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2019 9:20:53 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Ethang5 confessed he is an African American. African Americans are Africans because they are children of African ancestry. They are called niggers or blacks because they are negroids. So everything about African phenotypes applies to them. Most African Americans are descendants of slaves. So everything I wrote about Ethang5 is factual and true.

Where did he confess he was an African American? Original links please.

There is no mention in Ethang's posts that he ever lived in Philadelphia. The majority of his posts talks about his life in Ghana Africa.

Stop telling lies. Ethang said he was "born in Philly". This means ergo that he must have lived there for some time. You have already confessed that you know this is true. Your lies are getting worse.

Give it up - stop spamming. Admit you are wrong. You have already confessed you are a liar -- produce the links to where Ethan said he was an African American? Not that it matters anymore - because you have proved yourself a liar - you knew he was an American and simply repeated masses of filth and lies. You are a joke. An embarrassment to Hindus, Indians and all black people in this world.

You lose. Anon loses. Ethang is vindicated. I am vindicated. Truth has prevailed. God is good.
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2019 9:36:47 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
The moron cut the convo here to protect his ego from reality and remain obtuse. I will repost from where he truncated it.

Tradesecret: The fact is Ethang is probably whiter than you could ever dream of given your background.

Ethan: Ouch! Ooh, You done done it now TS! Can you believe someone so consumed with race that he would spam a board over 3 years thousands of times with repeated spam over a person he doesn't know and has never seen?

Tradesecret says: But since he is not racist, He is milking you for all that he can - and he sends out his line and you have fallen for it - hook line and sinker.

Ethan: Same thing got the idiot banned at other sites. I just >>POKEd<< him and off he went, The loony racist, Snarling and spitting, And was promptly banned. He never learned. Still hasn't here.

Tradesecret: But at the end of the day - I have never met Ethang. I do not know what he looks like. He may in fact be a Chinese American. I don't know - and honestly I don't care because race and colour are irrelevant to Christians.

Ethan: It sure matters to Hindus. Their entire religion is built on outward appearances about things like race, Gender, And social status. While I was showing the idiots religion and country to be filth, All he was interested in was calling me black. It was bizarre.

Tradesecret says: I don't even know what his vocation is - but if it involved working with people in the poorer places of the world for several years, Then it is a vocation worth pursuing and indeed giving him credit for. It demonstrates that he has a heart for helping people - and this is a good thing. If only there were more people in the world like him, The world would be a better place.

Ethan: The African people I worked with would like you TS, And they are some of the nicest, Friendliest people in the world.

Tradesecret: I must admit that I was offended by many of your words to me. Yet, In hindsight I referred to you quite negatively as well so perhaps I deserved some of them. Your bad conduct should never be a conduit for me to do the same. For that I apologise. It was wrong of me. But I do respectfully request that stop the racist spam. It is unedifying. It is unhelpful. It does not do you any favours. It makes you look awful.

Ethan: He is a racist brought up in the vile Hindu caste system TS, He doesn't think it makes him look bad. He thinks he's being cool. Look at his delusion that he has friends and that people like and respect him. In the thread, "Hindu Hari's Friends Speak Up", I posted the people on his friends list calling him a disgusting moron. He just insisted they all loved him. His delusion is ironclad.

Tradesecret: Ethang has not confessed to being African. He has denied it. Your haranguing of him is not going anywhere. Perhaps it is time you got creative and start doing something useful.

Ethan: What would the moron do? Race is the only thing that matters to the idiot. Spamming is how he keeps his little internet fantasy world safe from reality. I'm afraid Hari is permanently broken.

Tradesecret says: Me, I am tired of the nonsense - of you and willow and now of anon.

Ethan: He doesn't even need to apologize, But why does he need to spam? The exact same thing over and over? It obviously isn't a thing he can control anymore.

Using reason on the idiot like this only makes him go berserk. He will simply come out with more spam. He is unable to respond any other way. You might now be a stalking target for him. But luckily for you, He can't leave DDO to follow you anywhere.


See what I told you? The idiot basically responded by respamming more of the same truncated, Out of context rot he's been spamming for 3 years. All he wants is a platform to keep ranting his racist ignorance. Reason, Proof, And evidence mean nothing to him.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Since he has spammed these. . . . . Ahem. . . . Truncated. . . . . Out of context lies about a thousand times already, I decided to give the Gentle Reader a break from his repeated spam and post some new "confessions" of Ethan.

Ethan and a white friend friend were about to play chess, And. .
Ethan says, "I'm black, You be white. "


And the moron goes, "Ethan just confessed to be African! He said he is black! "

Lol. . Sorry, S'cuse me. This is serious. Another one.

Ethan gets a guest to his home who asks about some art on his wall,
Ethan responds, "It's an authentic Ebo mask from Nigeria. " ( the guest is educated and does not need "Africa" to be added)


And the moron goes, "Ethan just confessed to be African! He's hiding behind a mask!

One more? OK.

An air stewardess asks Ethan on his trip to South Africa, " Are you a South African?
Ethan replies, "No, I'm just visiting to deliver some bibles, I am American. "


And the moron goes, "Ethan just confessed to be African! The proof is he denied being African!

ROFL!

Sorry, I can't do anymore. Too funny.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.