Total Posts:65|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

EThang5 and Tradesecret: Religions will die

anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2019 11:15:41 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
God is pulling out His ET sword to kill Christianity, Judaism, And Islam. The Law of One is a unifying philosophy that is harmless to humans but is lethal to man-made religions.

The disclosure has now officially started. The US Navy admitted to hiding the evidence that was broadcast this week on mainstream media Fox and CNN. The US Navy showed the evidence, But claims they don't know what the UFOs are.

The next step is proving ETs exist. The US government has the evidence and proof, But they are hiding it. They intend to cough up the evidence in the near future and stop discrediting the witnesses, Such at the 2001 disclosure. Without the US government's and mainstream channels to communicate the US government's agreement, The evidence was unknown and ignored by the public in 2001 through campaigns to smear the UFOs as delusional thinking, Now they are admitting they exist, But they pretend not knowing what they are.

In short, The Law of One is a better way to think than the current paradigms of the Bible. The people will leave religions in droves to embrace the ET Law of One and conclude the current Biblical narratives are man-made myths of imaginary man-made gods, Which they are.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
ethang5
Posts: 19,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2019 12:31:48 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:

God is pulling out His sword to kill Christianity, Judaism, And Islam. The Law of One is a unifying philosophy that is harmless to humans but is lethal to man-made religions.

God is the one who started Christianity. No matter how much longer you live, There will always be Christians.

The disclosure has now officially started. The US Navy admitted to hiding the evidence that was broadcast this week on mainstream media Fox and CNN. The US Navy showed the evidence, But claims they don't know what the UFOs are.

I watch the news every single day. There was nothing about UFOs. If there were, It would make worldwide news.

The next step is proving ETs exist. The US government has the evidence and proof, But they are hiding it. They intend to cough up the evidence in the near future and stop discrediting the witnesses, Such at the 2001 disclosure.

You religious/ET nuts are always talking about what's just around the corner. Never a definite time frame. When you have some real information, I might be interested.

Without the US government's and mainstream channels to communicate the US government's agreement, The evidence was unknown and ignored by the public in 2001 through campaigns to smear the UFOs as delusional thinking, Now they are admitting they exist, But they pretend not knowing what they are.

No one in the govt. Has admitted anything. Ditto with the news.

In short, The Law of One is a better way to think than the current paradigms of the Bible.

The law of one is nonsense dredged up by a guy who has not been taking his medications. I'll stick with the bible thank you.

The people will leave religions in droves to embrace the ET Law of One and conclude the current Biblical narratives are man-made myths of imaginary man-made gods, Which they are.

Yes. Some idiot or other has been singing that some since we discovered mind altering drugs.

In a few years you will be on another website telling them the same loony stories are just about to happen. That is why you dolts never put definite time frames on your prognostications.

Why you are sending this nonsense to me is a mystery. You are a pleasant enough fellow, But if you can't talk like a lucid person, I have no interest in listening to you slip into insanity.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2019 1:52:16 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Do the research:

Fox:
https://www. Foxnews. Com/category/science/air-and-space/ufos

A similar story was run on CNN. Bible thumpers in America say it is quackery and prevent the evidence from being considered, But they will not be saying that in the future. . .
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,989
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2019 3:49:06 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

God is pulling out His sword to kill Christianity, Judaism, And Islam. The Law of One is a unifying philosophy that is harmless to humans but is lethal to man-made religions.

God is the one who started Christianity. No matter how much longer you live, There will always be Christians.

The disclosure has now officially started. The US Navy admitted to hiding the evidence that was broadcast this week on mainstream media Fox and CNN. The US Navy showed the evidence, But claims they don't know what the UFOs are.

I watch the news every single day. There was nothing about UFOs. If there were, It would make worldwide news.

The next step is proving ETs exist. The US government has the evidence and proof, But they are hiding it. They intend to cough up the evidence in the near future and stop discrediting the witnesses, Such at the 2001 disclosure.

You religious/ET nuts are always talking about what's just around the corner. Never a definite time frame. When you have some real information, I might be interested.

Without the US government's and mainstream channels to communicate the US government's agreement, The evidence was unknown and ignored by the public in 2001 through campaigns to smear the UFOs as delusional thinking, Now they are admitting they exist, But they pretend not knowing what they are.

No one in the govt. Has admitted anything. Ditto with the news.

In short, The Law of One is a better way to think than the current paradigms of the Bible.

The law of one is nonsense dredged up by a guy who has not been taking his medications. I'll stick with the bible thank you.

The people will leave religions in droves to embrace the ET Law of One and conclude the current Biblical narratives are man-made myths of imaginary man-made gods, Which they are.

Yes. Some idiot or other has been singing that some since we discovered mind altering drugs.

In a few years you will be on another website telling them the same loony stories are just about to happen. That is why you dolts never put definite time frames on your prognostications.

Why you are sending this nonsense to me is a mystery. You are a pleasant enough fellow, But if you can't talk like a lucid person, I have no interest in listening to you slip into insanity.

Take the advice, Nigger.

anonthesmallone wrote:
EThang5, Based on my experience with Harikrish, He keeps copious notes on my quotes, Including spelling errors or missing words Yahweh wants in the quotes to trust God and not me. The quotes are honest and accurate.

Therefore, Based on my experience, Harikrish is playing you at chess. He may have deliberately misinterpreted your words and twisted the meaning, Like he does with mine, But not misquote "you wrote". When you asked him to quote you, He told the truth he could not find them because the words do not exist by you. Therefore, When it comes time to bury you alive, He will provide the references, Which he has had all along, To prove he knows what he is doing, And you don't, Proving how misleading Christian ministers are.

You will end up the liar, Why is he doing it? To prove he is not the moron and liar you call him. Therefore, God is behind his purpose. Very shrewd, Isn't it? Do not underestimate Hari. . . You do not know who you are up against in Yahweh's proven tactics of perception deception. He is good at it.

He is not a girl. He is just really good at fooling you without lying. . . Technically. Deceitful by assumptions we make and not him making the assumptions. Is he a Liar? No. He is a good magician and pretender of his "real beliefs". A liar and moron he is not. In short, He is a good actor.

You will have brought the shame on yourself for calling Hari a liar and moron. Calling you a black nigger is not a lie by the technical meaning of the words, But you cannot see his heart to know there is not a racist bone in his body. He loves blacks. He wants to hire them to release them from slavery. That is his person life. The Internet is just an intellectual tool to him to say whatever he wants to say. Please note. He never says "I believe" or "In my opinion" to hide his true beliefs. Very wise, Actually, That is going to enable him to bury you. He is just waiting for the right timing.


Harikrish: Only Yahweh could have revealed the dept of Harikrish to you, Anon. Christians like Tradesecret and Ethang5 don't get it. You still have time to build your intellectual Ark and your 7 children will spawn a new generation. Thank you and keep the faith.
ethang5
Posts: 19,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2019 6:22:53 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

anonthesmallone wrote:

God is pulling out His sword to kill Christianity, Judaism, And Islam. The Law of One is a unifying philosophy that is harmless to humans but is lethal to man-made religions.

God is the one who started Christianity. No matter how much longer you live, There will always be Christians.

The disclosure has now officially started. The US Navy admitted to hiding the evidence that was broadcast this week on mainstream media Fox and CNN. The US Navy showed the evidence, But claims they don't know what the UFOs are.

I watch the news every single day. There was nothing about UFOs. If there were, It would make worldwide news.

The next step is proving ETs exist. The US government has the evidence and proof, But they are hiding it. They intend to cough up the evidence in the near future and stop discrediting the witnesses, Such at the 2001 disclosure.

You religious/ET nuts are always talking about what's just around the corner. Never a definite time frame. When you have some real information, I might be interested.

Without the US government's and mainstream channels to communicate the US government's agreement, The evidence was unknown and ignored by the public in 2001 through campaigns to smear the UFOs as delusional thinking, Now they are admitting they exist, But they pretend not knowing what they are.

No one in the govt. Has admitted anything. Ditto with the news.

In short, The Law of One is a better way to think than the current paradigms of the Bible.

The law of one is nonsense dredged up by a guy who has not been taking his medications. I'll stick with the bible thank you.

The people will leave religions in droves to embrace the ET Law of One and conclude the current Biblical narratives are man-made myths of imaginary man-made gods, Which they are.

Yes. Some idiot or other has been singing that some since we discovered mind altering drugs.

In a few years you will be on another website telling them the same loony stories are just about to happen. That is why you dolts never put definite time frames on your prognostications.

Why you are sending this nonsense to me is a mystery. You are a pleasant enough fellow, But if you can't talk like a lucid person, I have no interest in listening to you slip into insanity.

Take the advice, Nigger.

And let you off the hot seat of your lie? You wish moron. Keep your dancing shoes on, You're going to need more than 7 lies before I'm through with you.

Going on 11 days now moron. Where is the proof you say you have?

You aren't spamming so much anymore. Surely it couldn't be that you realized that spamming the same thing over several thousand times is insanity. You're too stupid to realize that. Is your spamming arm broken?

Don't slack off moron. Don't choke now. I will beat you without lying, Without spamming, And without being obtuse. Why? Because Stupidity never wins, And you are stuck on stupid.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,989
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2019 8:25:11 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

anonthesmallone wrote:

God is pulling out His sword to kill Christianity, Judaism, And Islam. The Law of One is a unifying philosophy that is harmless to humans but is lethal to man-made religions.

God is the one who started Christianity. No matter how much longer you live, There will always be Christians.

The disclosure has now officially started. The US Navy admitted to hiding the evidence that was broadcast this week on mainstream media Fox and CNN. The US Navy showed the evidence, But claims they don't know what the UFOs are.

I watch the news every single day. There was nothing about UFOs. If there were, It would make worldwide news.

The next step is proving ETs exist. The US government has the evidence and proof, But they are hiding it. They intend to cough up the evidence in the near future and stop discrediting the witnesses, Such at the 2001 disclosure.

You religious/ET nuts are always talking about what's just around the corner. Never a definite time frame. When you have some real information, I might be interested.

Without the US government's and mainstream channels to communicate the US government's agreement, The evidence was unknown and ignored by the public in 2001 through campaigns to smear the UFOs as delusional thinking, Now they are admitting they exist, But they pretend not knowing what they are.

No one in the govt. Has admitted anything. Ditto with the news.

In short, The Law of One is a better way to think than the current paradigms of the Bible.

The law of one is nonsense dredged up by a guy who has not been taking his medications. I'll stick with the bible thank you.

The people will leave religions in droves to embrace the ET Law of One and conclude the current Biblical narratives are man-made myths of imaginary man-made gods, Which they are.

Yes. Some idiot or other has been singing that some since we discovered mind altering drugs.

In a few years you will be on another website telling them the same loony stories are just about to happen. That is why you dolts never put definite time frames on your prognostications.

Why you are sending this nonsense to me is a mystery. You are a pleasant enough fellow, But if you can't talk like a lucid person, I have no interest in listening to you slip into insanity.

Take the advice, Nigger.

And let you off the hot seat of your lie? You wish moron. Keep your dancing shoes on, You're going to need more than 7 lies before I'm through with you.

Going on 11 days now moron. Where is the proof you say you have?

You aren't spamming so much anymore. Surely it couldn't be that you realized that spamming the same thing over several thousand times is insanity. You're too stupid to realize that. Is your spamming arm broken?

Don't slack off moron. Don't choke now. I will beat you without lying, Without spamming, And without being obtuse. Why? Because Stupidity never wins, And you are stuck on stupid.

Take the advice, Nigger.

anonthesmallone wrote:
EThang5, Based on my experience with Harikrish, He keeps copious notes on my quotes, Including spelling errors or missing words Yahweh wants in the quotes to trust God and not me. The quotes are honest and accurate.

Therefore, Based on my experience, Harikrish is playing you at chess. He may have deliberately misinterpreted your words and twisted the meaning, Like he does with mine, But not misquote "you wrote". When you asked him to quote you, He told the truth he could not find them because the words do not exist by you. Therefore, When it comes time to bury you alive, He will provide the references, Which he has had all along, To prove he knows what he is doing, And you don't, Proving how misleading Christian ministers are.

You will end up the liar, Why is he doing it? To prove he is not the moron and liar you call him. Therefore, God is behind his purpose. Very shrewd, Isn't it? Do not underestimate Hari. . . You do not know who you are up against in Yahweh's proven tactics of perception deception. He is good at it.

He is not a girl. He is just really good at fooling you without lying. . . Technically. Deceitful by assumptions we make and not him making the assumptions. Is he a Liar? No. He is a good magician and pretender of his "real beliefs". A liar and moron he is not. In short, He is a good actor.

You will have brought the shame on yourself for calling Hari a liar and moron. Calling you a black nigger is not a lie by the technical meaning of the words, But you cannot see his heart to know there is not a racist bone in his body. He loves blacks. He wants to hire them to release them from slavery. That is his person life. The Internet is just an intellectual tool to him to say whatever he wants to say. Please note. He never says "I believe" or "In my opinion" to hide his true beliefs. Very wise, Actually, That is going to enable him to bury you. He is just waiting for the right timing.


Harikrish: Only Yahweh could have revealed the dept of Harikrish to you, Anon. Christians like Tradesecret and Ethang5 don't get it. You still have time to build your intellectual Ark and your 7 children will spawn a new generation. Thank you and keep the faith.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2019 1:10:23 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
anon wrote:
God is pulling out His ET sword to kill Christianity, Judaism, And Islam. The Law of One is a unifying philosophy that is harmless to humans but is lethal to man-made religions.

God has already put his sword to Judaism and Islam. He did this when Jesus died on the cross and rose from the dead before he ascended to rule from his throne in heaven. Judaism died and was replaced by a new sect without their temple. Today their descendants are sad reflection of what was a great religion. Islam is an example of the walking dead. They are zombies. Their faith is born in violence and one which spreads by violence and intimidation. Their faith is growing - but mostly their numbers are being filled with atheists who are losing faith in their worldview and Catholics who themselves have lost faith in Catholicism. Islam's days of being such a large religion are numbered but only after the next great war.

The disclosure has now officially started. The US Navy admitted to hiding the evidence that was broadcast this week on mainstream media Fox and CNN. The US Navy showed the evidence, But claims they don't know what the UFOs are.

I do not have a lot of confidence in your links nor in your ability to assess things. For many years people have talked about aliens - without even a scrap of credible evidence.

The next step is proving ETs exist. The US government has the evidence and proof, But they are hiding it. They intend to cough up the evidence in the near future and stop discrediting the witnesses, Such at the 2001 disclosure. Without the US government's and mainstream channels to communicate the US government's agreement, The evidence was unknown and ignored by the public in 2001 through campaigns to smear the UFOs as delusional thinking, Now they are admitting they exist, But they pretend not knowing what they are.

You cannot prove what is not true. Unless you are using fake news or gullible hearers.

In short, The Law of One is a better way to think than the current paradigms of the Bible. The people will leave religions in droves to embrace the ET Law of One and conclude the current Biblical narratives are man-made myths of imaginary man-made gods, Which they are

the Law of One is only half of the story. The world of humanity is made up of the One and the Many. Any who refuse to consider this - only ever get half of the truth.
ethang5
Posts: 19,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2019 2:01:19 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
One moron is ranting about ET's, And the other is spamming his post all over the board.

I guess when no one likes you, You take what you can get, Eh moron hari?

You can't address the points against you, So as usual, You spam the same nonsense over and over. OK stupid. We're used to it.

But no one is going to stop calling you on your lies, Or let you get by with only posting stupidity. Now, From your clerk's job, You will spend your time spamming and lying. And no one will read you because all your posts are the same old stupidity.

And I will toast you. Oh, Because you're stupid, You will pretend you don't see your beating. You will pretend those posts and those points don't exist, But the board will. And you will become less and less relevant. Just a moron croaking in the street, "niggar! Niggar! "

And your real life will mirror your online fake life. You will end up friendless and alone. A toxic personality too stupid to know how to make or keep friends, Festering in hate and self hate.

Pitiful.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2019 2:54:27 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Tradesecret wrote: God has already put his sword to Judaism and Islam. He did this when Jesus died on the cross and rose from the dead before he ascended to rule from his throne in heaven. Judaism died and was replaced by a new sect without their temple.

Ezekiel and the third temple will restore animal sacrifice. If Jesus was the one sacrifice as Christianity claims, Then we do not need the temple and animal sacrifices.

The animal sacrifices are for Israel to stop sinning and stop killing animals in the dumb atonement ideas. The importance of sacrifice for sin **is the entire animal is burned to a crisp**. It is a waste of an animal. No one eats it.

One time I left a portion of lamb meat on the bar-b-q and forgot about it, Leaving the gas on. When I got up in the morning, The bar-b-q was miraculously still on and had burned the lamb meat to a crisp. I could not eat it. Same thing.

The black dragon does not comprehend the light. The burnt sacrifice turns black to represent the dragon of death. Sin destroy the body in old age. The spirit-orb gets lost in ideas, Deeds, Emotions, And feelings of the flesh. Sin separates us from light of God that has no darkness. Unbelievers die.

But if we cover the flesh and throw out the atonement and testament ideas, The opposite occurs. We burn up the bad ideas in the lake of fire. Believers live.

White grace cleanses sin and we find ourselves in Christ as the I am. In true repentance, God renews the mind by grace through the prayer of faith. The symbolism is incredible when comprehended in the light of God on the sea of glass. No one can get to the sea of glass without repentance. Go the elect of occult Israel!

Interestingly, The atonement is the power of God's black grace at work in Christians who feel the love of the Creator, Although they are bound by sin, The dragon, And the beast system and will die of old age. The early saints of the first century (until the temple was destroyed in 70AD) started with the hope of translation and defaulted to the hope of whatever God predestinated them to in eternity because they died of old age. Everyone knew they could not change the predestination of God. Either way, They were at peace in the love of God for His forbearance of past sins He did not care about.

There are other Temple offerings that are eaten, And the food is not wasted. However, God requires repentance for the sin offerings. Duh! No magic wand of an atonement "testament".

God said it Himself: "I will have mercy and not sacrifice". Christ said to learn what it means. Mercy means God does not care about past sins. Period. Has Christianity obeyed Him and learned what this means yet?

We cannot throw out the 3rd temple era and animal sacrifices for sin to repent of current sins we can see. True repentance creates an incredibly stable, Safe, And happy environment to live within that removes all thieves.

Yahweh has explained the mystery of animal sacrifices on DDO. The modern 12 apostles are all Jews! What does Christianity say about the third temple era of the Jews?
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2019 3:10:23 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Ezekiel and the third temple will restore animal sacrifice. If Jesus was the one sacrifice as Christianity claims, Then we do not need the temple and animal sacrifices.

totally agree. When Judaism died two new cults started - Christianity and the New Judaism. Christianity alone had a temple - the church - filled with the person of God. Its sacrifices eternally powerful through Jesus until the end of time.

The animal sacrifices are for Israel to stop sinning and stop killing animals in the dumb atonement ideas. The importance of sacrifice for sin **is the entire animal is burned to a crisp**. It is a waste of an animal. No one eats it.

Interestingly, The atonement is the power of God's black grace at work in Christians who feel the love of the Creator, Although they are bound by sin, The dragon, And the beast system and will die of old age.

From the beginning sacrifice and atonement is true. After Adam sinned - what did they try to do - exactly what you advocate - put on new clothes - in an attempt to simply cover themselves up. They put on leaves.

But God rejected these leaves and sacrificed a life - an animal - he killed an innocent animal because Adam's sin required it. The animal not only had its skins ripped off it in order to cover Adam and his sin, But it had to lose its life. This is how it is with Jesus - his life was not just a covering of sins - it was an atonement for sin.

You continue to miss the obvious. Hence, You don't understand.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,989
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2019 3:26:52 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
One moron is ranting about ET's, And the other is spamming his post all over the board.

I guess when no one likes you, You take what you can get, Eh moron hari?

You can't address the points against you, So as usual, You spam the same nonsense over and over. OK stupid. We're used to it.

But no one is going to stop calling you on your lies, Or let you get by with only posting stupidity. Now, From your clerk's job, You will spend your time spamming and lying. And no one will read you because all your posts are the same old stupidity.

And I will toast you. Oh, Because you're stupid, You will pretend you don't see your beating. You will pretend those posts and those points don't exist, But the board will. And you will become less and less relevant. Just a moron croaking in the street, "niggar! Niggar! "

And your real life will mirror your online fake life. You will end up friendless and alone. A toxic personality too stupid to know how to make or keep friends, Festering in hate and self hate.

Pitiful.

Take the advice, Nigger!

anonthesmallone wrote:
"EThang5, Based on my experience with Harikrish, He keeps copious notes on my quotes, Including spelling errors or missing words Yahweh wants in the quotes to trust God and not me. The quotes are honest and accurate.

Therefore, Based on my experience, Harikrish is playing you at chess. He may have deliberately misinterpreted your words and twisted the meaning, Like he does with mine, But not misquote "you wrote". When you asked him to quote you, He told the truth he could not find them because the words do not exist by you. Therefore, When it comes time to bury you alive, He will provide the references, Which he has had all along, To prove he knows what he is doing, And you don't, Proving how misleading Christian ministers are.

You will end up the liar, Why is he doing it? To prove he is not the moron and liar you call him. Therefore, God is behind his purpose. Very shrewd, Isn't it? Do not underestimate Hari. . . You do not know who you are up against in Yahweh's proven tactics of perception deception. He is good at it.

He is not a girl. He is just really good at fooling you without lying. . . Technically. Deceitful by assumptions we make and not him making the assumptions. Is he a Liar? No. He is a good magician and pretender of his "real beliefs". A liar and moron he is not. In short, He is a good actor.

You will have brought the shame on yourself for calling Hari a liar and moron. Calling you a black nigger is not a lie by the technical meaning of the words, But you cannot see his heart to know there is not a racist bone in his body. He loves blacks. He wants to hire them to release them from slavery. That is his person life. The Internet is just an intellectual tool to him to say whatever he wants to say. Please note. He never says "I believe" or "In my opinion" to hide his true beliefs. Very wise, Actually, That is going to enable him to bury you. He is just waiting for the right timing. "


Only Yahweh could have revealed the dept of Harikrish to you, Anon. Christians like Tradesecret and Ethang5 don't get it. You still have time to build your intellectual Ark and your 7 children will spawn a new generation. Thank you and keep the faith.
ethang5
Posts: 19,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2019 3:40:15 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

One moron is ranting about ET's, And the other is spamming his post all over the board.

I guess when no one likes you, You take what you can get, Eh moron hari?

You can't address the points against you, So as usual, You spam the same nonsense over and over. OK stupid. We're used to it.

But no one is going to stop calling you on your lies, Or let you get by with only posting stupidity. Now, From your clerk's job, You will spend your time spamming and lying. And no one will read you because all your posts are the same old stupidity.

And I will toast you. Oh, Because you're stupid, You will pretend you don't see your beating. You will pretend those posts and those points don't exist, But the board will. And you will become less and less relevant. Just a moron croaking in the street, "niggar! Niggar! "

And your real life will mirror your online fake life. You will end up friendless and alone. A toxic personality too stupid to know how to make or keep friends, Festering in hate and self hate.

Pitiful.

Take the advice, Nigger!

No moron. No matter how much you beg, I will not let you run away from your lies. You will kiss them full on the lips.

Anon said: [Harikrish] plagiarized to present a point of view that was not his own, Deliberately.

Ethan responded: Among normal people, That is called lying.

Anon thinks you just plagiarized. Lol.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2019 4:28:01 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Ezekiel and the third temple will restore animal sacrifice. If Jesus was the one sacrifice as Christianity claims, Then we do not need the temple and animal sacrifices.
Tradesecret, You didn't answer the question. . I asked what Christian believe. Does Christianity teach your ideas? Yes? No? You have retrofitted 9th century ideas back to Genesis that makes absolutely no sense, Does it? See? You are "force fitting" the ideas into the Bible. That is how false paradigms about the Bible are created in the first place by the Catholic Church creating thousands of paradigms as they had sole possession of the scripters for over a 1200 years. The public is ignorant of the Bible and how the Catholic Corrupters changed 20% of the New Testament text. I am not doing what you are doing.

Cover means to cover the flesh to see God as a Spirit. Leaves do not have souls so God made animal skins as a covering because they have souls and are willing to die for us in sacrifice to teach us to repent to be translated. Life is in the blood, Meaning, All life with blood in the body will live forever.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2019 5:05:34 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
EThang5 wrote, Anon thinks you just plagiarized. Lol.

How can Harikrish be lying if he did not write it? Very deceptive, Yes. But lying no. Deception perception is the way of Yahweh in mortality.

Whether his deeds or words are good or evil depends on the intent in his heart, Which nobody knows except the Creator, Yahweh Elohim. He is playing intellectual chess with you, And He is the Grand Master for the Creator, For He flows in Yahweh's will in everything He does. Following Gods will is most important and He does that. He knows why I am capitalizing the pronouns. He does what God tells Him to do and say and guides Him, Whatever it is.

He is a very famous reincarnated Biblical prophet that does whatever He is told to do in this incarnation. He will be as shocked as I was about being Noah when He gets to the sea of glass and Yahweh tells him who he really is. In fact, I was just told he already knows. God did not tell me who you are, But only Harikrish because of his important standing in the end time agenda of translating occult Israel for Yahweh Elohim's glory. Good to see things are going forward. Praise Yahweh. Halleluiah!
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,989
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2019 5:37:21 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

One moron is ranting about ET's, And the other is spamming his post all over the board.

I guess when no one likes you, You take what you can get, Eh moron hari?

You can't address the points against you, So as usual, You spam the same nonsense over and over. OK stupid. We're used to it.

But no one is going to stop calling you on your lies, Or let you get by with only posting stupidity. Now, From your clerk's job, You will spend your time spamming and lying. And no one will read you because all your posts are the same old stupidity.

And I will toast you. Oh, Because you're stupid, You will pretend you don't see your beating. You will pretend those posts and those points don't exist, But the board will. And you will become less and less relevant. Just a moron croaking in the street, "niggar! Niggar! "

And your real life will mirror your online fake life. You will end up friendless and alone. A toxic personality too stupid to know how to make or keep friends, Festering in hate and self hate.

Pitiful.

Take the advice, Nigger!

No moron. No matter how much you beg, I will not let you run away from your lies. You will kiss them full on the lips.

Anon said: [Harikrish] plagiarized to present a point of view that was not his own, Deliberately.

Ethan responded: Among normal people, That is called lying.

Anon thinks you just plagiarized. Lol.

Read what Anon is actually saying, Nigger.

anonthesmallone wrote:
How can Harikrish be lying if he did not write it? Very deceptive, Yes. But lying no. Deception perception is the way of Yahweh in mortality.

Whether his deeds or words are good or evil depends on the intent in his heart, Which nobody knows except the Creator, Yahweh Elohim. He is playing intellectual chess with you, And He is the Grand Master for the Creator, For He flows in Yahweh's will in everything He does. Following Gods will is most important and He does that. He knows why I am capitalizing the pronouns. He does what God tells Him to do and say and guides Him, Whatever it is.

He is a very famous reincarnated Biblical prophet that does whatever He is told to do in this incarnation. He will be as shocked as I was about being Noah when He gets to the sea of glass and Yahweh tells him who he really is. In fact, I was just told he already knows. God did not tell me who you are, But only Harikrish because of his important standing in the end time agenda of translating occult Israel for Yahweh Elohim's glory. Good to see things are going forward. Praise Yahweh. Halleluiah!
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2019 2:14:00 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
***EThang5 wrote: No moron. No matter how much you beg, I will not let you run away from your lies. You will kiss them full on the lips.

Rev 22:9-11
Worship God. And he said to me, "Do not seal the words of the prophecy of this book, For the time is at hand. He who is unjust, Let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, Let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, Let him be righteous still; he who is holy, Let him be holy still. "

You said: "I will not let you run away from your lies" is not in harmony with the mind of God. We can compare freedom and non-judgment with your controlling and slavery attitudes. Bottom line is God cherishes freedom and not what Christianity's ministers do to justify lying. It is not the heart of the Creator

Definition of your behavior (not your heart): control freak fanatic. I will call you what you and Tradesecret what you are based on your outer behavior: control freak fanatical liars. All religions will die in the next 50 years.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2019 2:23:14 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Ezekiel and the third temple will restore animal sacrifice. If Jesus was the one sacrifice as Christianity claims, Then we do not need the temple and animal sacrifices.

Tradesecret, You didn't answer the question. I asked what Christianity believes. Does Christianity teach your ideas? Yes? No? You have retrofitted 9th century ideas back into Genesis that makes absolutely no sense, Does it? See? You are "force fitting" the ideas into the Bible. That is how false paradigms about the Bible are created in the first place by the Catholic Church creating thousands of paradigms as they had sole possession of the scripters for over a 1200 years. The public is ignorant of the Bible and how the Catholic Corrupters changed 20% of the New Testament text. I am not doing what you are doing.

Cover means to cover the flesh to see God as a Spirit. Leaves do not have souls so God made animal skins as a covering because they have souls and are willing to die for us in sacrifice to teach us to repent to be translated. Life is in the blood, Meaning, All life with blood in the body will live forever.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2019 2:51:46 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
***Tradesecret wrote: Today their descendants are sad reflection of what was a **great religion**.

Christ said the Jewish religion drew near to God with their lips but their hearts were far from Him. In vain they worshipped God, And they taught for doctrines the commandments of men.

***Islam is an example of the walking dead. They are zombies. Their faith is born in violence and one which spreads by violence and intimidation.

Islam is from the seed of Abraham. Why do you condemn the children of Abraham? Bible prophecy says they will be a great nation with Israel as its brother. But Christianity's ministers are control freak fanatical liars. So we would expect you to say such things.

***Their faith is growing - but mostly their numbers are being filled with atheists who are losing faith in their worldview and Catholics who themselves have lost faith in Catholicism. Islatam's days of being such a large religion are numbered but only after the next great war.

What war? Are you sure? Why? You don't believe in modern revelation, So you don't know nothing about wars in the inner kingdom of ideas. Christianity is full of lying ministers peddling the dead book Bible idol.

***I do not have a lot of confidence in your links nor in your ability to assess things. For many years people have talked about aliens - without even a scrap of credible evidence.

This is different. The US government is involved.

***You cannot prove what is not true. Unless you are using fake news or gullible hearers.

We can prove what is true with valid evidence. You cannot prove anthing is true by faith. There must be first-hand evidence and not a dead book Bible. Thus, We need revelation and evidence from God Himself.

***the Law of One is only half of the story. The world of humanity is made up of the One and the Many. Any who refuse to consider this - only ever get half of the truth.

Do you even know what you are saying? Do you understand the one vs the many?
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2019 2:56:52 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
***EThang wtote: And let you off the hot seat of your lie? You wish moron. Keep your dancing shoes on, You're going to need more than 7 lies before I'm through with you.

Going on 11 days now moron. Where is the proof you say you have?


How does it feel to be buried alive by the evidence Harikrisk had all along? You are a control freak fanatical liar.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2019 3:00:03 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Ezekiel and the third temple will restore animal sacrifice. If Jesus was the one sacrifice as Christianity claims, Then we do not need the temple and animal sacrifices.

Tradesecret, You didn't answer the question. I asked what Christianity believes. Does Christianity teach your ideas? Yes? No? You have retrofitted 9th century ideas back into Genesis that makes absolutely no sense, Does it? See? You are "force fitting" the ideas into the Bible. That is how false paradigms about the Bible are created in the first place by the Catholic Church creating thousands of paradigms as they had sole possession of the scripters for over a 1200 years. The public is ignorant of the Bible and how the Catholic Corrupters changed 20% of the New Testament text. I am not doing what you are doing.

Cover means to cover the flesh to see God as a Spirit. Leaves do not have souls so God made animal skins as a covering because they have souls and are willing to die for us in sacrifice to teach us to repent to be translated. Life is in the blood, Meaning, All life with blood in the body will live forever.


Christianity as a whole takes the view that the Temple of the Jews was destroyed in AD 70 for a couple of reasons at least. The first is because God was bringing judgment on the Jews for their idolatry and rejection of God. This was prophesied in Daniel and Ezekiel and then by Jesus in Matthew 24, Mark 13, And Luke 22. Revelation is John's picture of what will happen after he wrote it before AD 70.

His destruction of the temple - meant that God was no longer going to dwell in a building like the temple. And when he destroyed the temple it would be a visible picture to both the Jews and the rest of the world that God had left the building.

Thirdly, Jesus described himself as the temple of the living God. Jesus himself - became the fulfillment of the temple, The priests, And the sacrifices. Hence the temple was destroyed - and the curtain was torn from top to bottom. Jesus became as it were the curtain that people needed to go through to come to God.

Ezekiel is describing the building of the Church as the temple of God with Christ as its head. There will be no need for sacrifices because Christ is not just the priest after Melchizadek - but the lamb as well. The eternal lamb of God forever.

If a new temple is built in Jerusalem and if sacrifices are once again commenced - it is not a fulfilled prophecy of Ezekiel - just like the supposed picture of Israel as a new nation in 1948 is not a fulfillment of prophecy.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,989
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2019 3:41:57 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Ezekiel and the third temple will restore animal sacrifice. If Jesus was the one sacrifice as Christianity claims, Then we do not need the temple and animal sacrifices.

Tradesecret, You didn't answer the question. I asked what Christianity believes. Does Christianity teach your ideas? Yes? No? You have retrofitted 9th century ideas back into Genesis that makes absolutely no sense, Does it? See? You are "force fitting" the ideas into the Bible. That is how false paradigms about the Bible are created in the first place by the Catholic Church creating thousands of paradigms as they had sole possession of the scripters for over a 1200 years. The public is ignorant of the Bible and how the Catholic Corrupters changed 20% of the New Testament text. I am not doing what you are doing.

Cover means to cover the flesh to see God as a Spirit. Leaves do not have souls so God made animal skins as a covering because they have souls and are willing to die for us in sacrifice to teach us to repent to be translated. Life is in the blood, Meaning, All life with blood in the body will live forever.


Christianity as a whole takes the view that the Temple of the Jews was destroyed in AD 70 for a couple of reasons at least. The first is because God was bringing judgment on the Jews for their idolatry and rejection of God. This was prophesied in Daniel and Ezekiel and then by Jesus in Matthew 24, Mark 13, And Luke 22. Revelation is John's picture of what will happen after he wrote it before AD 70.

Daniel said the temple would be destroyed in the abomination that bring desolation. The Romans were desecrating the temple which brought about the abomination that causes desolation.

All the prophesies in the bible pointed to Jesus failing. Jesus failed and by failing fulfilled the prophesies.

Daniel even said the Romans would cut off the messiah and destroy the temple and cause desolation. Jesus did nothing to stop them despite quoting Daniel in the Olivet Discourses.

The Jews could not control the Romans. But Jesus who was sent to save the Jews was himself helpless to deal with the Romans. The Romans crucified Jesus.

His destruction of the temple - meant that God was no longer going to dwell in a building like the temple. And when he destroyed the temple it would be a visible picture to both the Jews and the rest of the world that God had left the building.
The Romans were desecrating the temple which was an abomination to God. But Jesus did nothing to stop them.

Thirdly, Jesus described himself as the temple of the living God. Jesus himself - became the fulfillment of the temple, The priests, And the sacrifices. Hence the temple was destroyed - and the curtain was torn from top to bottom. Jesus became as it were the curtain that people needed to go through to come to God.
Jesus was kicked, Beaten, Ridiculed and crucified. If he was the body temple he allowed it to be descecrated.
Ezekiel is describing the building of the Church as the temple of God with Christ as its head. There will be no need for sacrifices because Christ is not just the priest after Melchizadek - but the lamb as well. The eternal lamb of God forever.
Jesus was crucified, Not sacrificed. Human sacrifice was banned by God.

If a new temple is built in Jerusalem and if sacrifices are once again commenced - it is not a fulfilled prophecy of Ezekiel - just like the supposed picture of Israel as a new nation in 1948 is not a fulfillment of prophecy.

It will always be Jews first before Gentiles.

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, Because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, Then to the Gentile.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2019 4:10:50 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Ezekiel and the third temple will restore animal sacrifice. If Jesus was the one sacrifice as Christianity claims, Then we do not need the temple and animal sacrifices.

Tradesecret, You didn't answer the question. I asked what Christianity believes. Does Christianity teach your ideas? Yes? No? You have retrofitted 9th century ideas back into Genesis that makes absolutely no sense, Does it? See? You are "force fitting" the ideas into the Bible. That is how false paradigms about the Bible are created in the first place by the Catholic Church creating thousands of paradigms as they had sole possession of the scripters for over a 1200 years. The public is ignorant of the Bible and how the Catholic Corrupters changed 20% of the New Testament text. I am not doing what you are doing.

Cover means to cover the flesh to see God as a Spirit. Leaves do not have souls so God made animal skins as a covering because they have souls and are willing to die for us in sacrifice to teach us to repent to be translated. Life is in the blood, Meaning, All life with blood in the body will live forever.


Christianity as a whole takes the view that the Temple of the Jews was destroyed in AD 70 for a couple of reasons at least. The first is because God was bringing judgment on the Jews for their idolatry and rejection of God. This was prophesied in Daniel and Ezekiel and then by Jesus in Matthew 24, Mark 13, And Luke 22. Revelation is John's picture of what will happen after he wrote it before AD 70.

His destruction of the temple - meant that God was no longer going to dwell in a building like the temple. And when he destroyed the temple it would be a visible picture to both the Jews and the rest of the world that God had left the building.

Thirdly, Jesus described himself as the temple of the living God. Jesus himself - became the fulfillment of the temple, The priests, And the sacrifices. Hence the temple was destroyed - and the curtain was torn from top to bottom. Jesus became as it were the curtain that people needed to go through to come to God.

Ezekiel is describing the building of the Church as the temple of God with Christ as its head. There will be no need for sacrifices because Christ is not just the priest after Melchizadek - but the lamb as well. The eternal lamb of God forever.

If a new temple is built in Jerusalem and if sacrifices are once again commenced - it is not a fulfilled prophecy of Ezekiel - just like the supposed picture of Israel as a new nation in 1948 is not a fulfillment of prophecy.

Did this interpretation come by revelation in the light about these passages. I might remind you that the tabernacle and Solomon's temple was built physically the way God told them. Why would Ezekiel be different?

Ezekiel 40:42-43
There were also four tables of hewn stone for the burnt offering, One cubit and a half long, One cubit and a half wide, And one cubit high; on these they laid the instruments with which they slaughtered the burnt offering and the sacrifice. Inside were hooks, A handbreadth wide, Fastened all around; and the flesh of the sacrifices was on the tables.

Where does your interpretation come from? The Catholics? The Reformation? The Jews? The Protestants?
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2019 4:25:16 AM
Posted: 9 months ago

Did this interpretation come by revelation in the light about these passages. I might remind you that the tabernacle and Solomon's temple was built physically the way God told them. Why would Ezekiel be different?


This interpretation has been consistent since the beginning of the church. Each picture of the tabernacle evolves with each generation - till the ultimate one in Christ is fulfilled. Ezekiel's temple is most beautifully represented as Jesus.

Where does your interpretation come from? The Catholics? The Reformation? The Jews? The Protestants?

It is Catholic, Protestant and Reformational. Perhaps the only Christian group not in line with this is the Dispensational Movement found mostly in USA. It takes the idea that God moves in dispensations from one age to the next. Whereas the rest of the Church says God has always saved in the same way in each dispensation.

You need to study the topic of eschatology.
ethang5
Posts: 19,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2019 4:35:44 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:

EThang wtote: And let you off the hot seat of your lie? You wish moron. Keep your dancing shoes on, You're going to need more than 7 lies before I'm through with you.

Going on 11 days now moron. Where is the proof you say you have?

How does it feel to be buried alive by the evidence Harikrisk had all along? You are a control freak fanatical liar.

I feel fine Anon, Here, Let me post the "evidence" the moron "had" all along.

The fool has been caught in a lie and doesn't know what to do.

There was no typo. The moron is that stupid.

Nigger, That is your biography as a low IQ negroid slave living in a Trump shithole African country.

How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923/7/

Look at your lie moron. Directly above, From post #32 of this thread :
You lied. You are busted.

You doctored it and then called it a "confession".

You are a pathetic busted liar.

How does omitting the word 'remember'. . . . .

Hee! Hee!

So you admit to omitting words. Lol. That, My integrity challenged troll, Is called lying.

You omited the words, ". . . Slave, Remember? " after the word African at the end. You are still trying to lie even now. You do not edit quotes moron. And then when you saw you were busted, You ran to post it again, This time correctly, And then pretended that was the first time you posted it.

The degree of your lying is scary. You certainly aren't sane.

. . . Change the meaning of the sentence where the operative message was you are a poor African slave?

Hahahahahaaa! You omitted the word slave too moron. We can see it in post 32. You sure the operative word wasn't African? Lol.

The citation works again! You doctor a post and then lie about it. When I cite your lie, You come back with " I didn't change the meaning". Wait, I'm rolling on the floor.

Let's us compare the two.

Why are there two? I only made one comment. Why did you lie? Why did you doctor my quote? Because you're a liar.

1. How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

2. How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave

My god, You're still lying! Your doctored quote in post 32 right above in this very thread, (guys, Don't mind harikrish, He's just a troll) and you're still trying to lie. There is no word "slave"e in your citation above moron. Stop lying after you've been busted idiot.

The original link was first posted in post#40 title: Harikrish, Post the original links

And where was the fake posted? Here in post 32 above. And you just doctored it again! Oh this is wonderful. You're lying on yourself!

There was nothing yo remember since I was providing the actual link where you confessed you are Ijust a poor African slave.

So you doctored my quote because you were providing a link? Rich. You deleted the word slave moron! The post could not be a "confession" as it is, So you doctored it, And are lying now about your doctoring. Lol. Too funny.

You are grabbing at straws nigger.

No, I'm grabbing at your lies moron.

Lol. Post 32 of this thread moron. The words. . . "slave remember? " are not In your citation. My comment in post 186 of your doctored citation is not a confession, Or you would not have felt the need to doctor it.

Lol. No wonder you didn't include this one in your "Does it match? " Lying game.

I'm still laughing!

Yeah, Orb man, I'm buries in the moron's lies, But I feel fine.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2019 4:47:26 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:

Did this interpretation come by revelation in the light about these passages. I might remind you that the tabernacle and Solomon's temple was built physically the way God told them. Why would Ezekiel be different?


This interpretation has been consistent since the beginning of the church. Each picture of the tabernacle evolves with each generation - till the ultimate one in Christ is fulfilled. Ezekiel's temple is most beautifully represented as Jesus.

Where does your interpretation come from? The Catholics? The Reformation? The Jews? The Protestants?

It is Catholic, Protestant and Reformational. Perhaps the only Christian group not in line with this is the Dispensational Movement found mostly in USA. It takes the idea that God moves in dispensations from one age to the next. Whereas the rest of the Church says God has always saved in the same way in each dispensation.

You need to study the topic of eschatology.

Christian ministers are control freak fanatical liars:

https://en. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/Ezekiel%27s_Temple

The elect of occult Israel can stand on the sea of gloss and know what Ezekiel means by revelation from the light of God that has no darkness in it. Animal sacrifices are being restored like many Christians believe unlike the lie you peddle. LIAR, LIAR, LIAR!
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2019 4:53:16 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
EThang5 is a control freak fanatical liar by avoiding the issue. Harikrish proved he did not misquote him. Buried alive.

***EThang5 wrote: No moron. No matter how much you beg, I will not let you run away from your lies. You will kiss them full on the lips.

Rev 22:9-11
Worship God. And he said to me, "Do not seal the words of the prophecy of this book, For the time is at hand. He who is unjust, Let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, Let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, Let him be righteous still; he who is holy, Let him be holy still. "

You said: "I will not let you run away from your lies" is not in harmony with the mind of God. We can compare freedom and non-judgment with your controlling and slavery attitudes. Bottom line is God cherishes freedom and not what Christianity's ministers do to justify lying. It is not the heart of the Creator

Definition of your behavior (not your heart): control freak fanatic. I will call you what you and Tradesecret what you are based on your outer behavior: control freak fanatical liars. All religions will die in the next 50 years.

Go 12 apostles and occult Israel!
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,989
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2019 5:55:56 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

EThang wtote: And let you off the hot seat of your lie? You wish moron. Keep your dancing shoes on, You're going to need more than 7 lies before I'm through with you.

Going on 11 days now moron. Where is the proof you say you have?

How does it feel to be buried alive by the evidence Harikrisk had all along? You are a control freak fanatical liar.

I feel fine Anon, Here, Let me post the "evidence" the moron "had" all along.

The fool has been caught in a lie and doesn't know what to do.

There was no typo. The moron is that stupid.

Nigger, That is your biography as a low IQ negroid slave living in a Trump shithole African country.

How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923/7/

Look at your lie moron. Directly above, From post #32 of this thread :
You lied. You are busted.

You doctored it and then called it a "confession".

You are a pathetic busted liar.

How does omitting the word 'remember'. . . . .

Hee! Hee!

So you admit to omitting words. Lol. That, My integrity challenged troll, Is called lying.

You omited the words, ". . . Slave, Remember? " after the word African at the end. You are still trying to lie even now. You do not edit quotes moron. And then when you saw you were busted, You ran to post it again, This time correctly, And then pretended that was the first time you posted it.

The degree of your lying is scary. You certainly aren't sane.

. . . Change the meaning of the sentence where the operative message was you are a poor African slave?

Hahahahahaaa! You omitted the word slave too moron. We can see it in post 32. You sure the operative word wasn't African? Lol.

The citation works again! You doctor a post and then lie about it. When I cite your lie, You come back with " I didn't change the meaning". Wait, I'm rolling on the floor.

Let's us compare the two.

Why are there two? I only made one comment. Why did you lie? Why did you doctor my quote? Because you're a liar.

1. How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

2. How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave

My god, You're still lying! Your doctored quote in post 32 right above in this very thread, (guys, Don't mind harikrish, He's just a troll) and you're still trying to lie. There is no word "slave"e in your citation above moron. Stop lying after you've been busted idiot.

The original link was first posted in post#40 title: Harikrish, Post the original links

And where was the fake posted? Here in post 32 above. And you just doctored it again! Oh this is wonderful. You're lying on yourself!

There was nothing yo remember since I was providing the actual link where you confessed you are Ijust a poor African slave.

So you doctored my quote because you were providing a link? Rich. You deleted the word slave moron! The post could not be a "confession" as it is, So you doctored it, And are lying now about your doctoring. Lol. Too funny.

You are grabbing at straws nigger.

No, I'm grabbing at your lies moron.

Lol. Post 32 of this thread moron. The words. . . "slave remember? " are not In your citation. My comment in post 186 of your doctored citation is not a confession, Or you would not have felt the need to doctor it.

Lol. No wonder you didn't include this one in your "Does it match? " Lying game.

I'm still laughing!

Yeah, Orb man, I'm buries in the moron's lies, But I feel fine.

Nigger the link was first posted in post#40 titled Harikrish, Post the original links.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341659/

Here is what was posted.
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

The idea of giving you the link was so you could read it for yourself.

And you confessed in the link given:"How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Your confession is worse than my truncated comment. You confessed you are just a poor African slave.

What did you expect? You work in Africa as a full time negroid slave smuggling bible to countries which outlaw the possession of bibles. You have been running free bibles for over 15 years as a delivery mule. Now we know why you are just a poor African slave. Some nigger you turned out to be. Lol!
ethang5
Posts: 19,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2019 6:01:26 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Your confession is worse than my truncated comment.

Lol. The difference is that your lie truncating my comment exists.

Tradesecret says: I have not seen anywhere at this point in time where Ethang5 has confessed to or admitted to being an African. You are the only one saying he is.

Ethan says: He says he just had a "feeling" that I was African.

Tradesecret says: He has admitted to living in Africa at some stage. This does not make him African. He has denied he is African.

Ethan says: The moron insists that my denials are proof that I am.

Tradesecret says: Even the quote "We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African. " is not an admission per se of being African.

The sentence is ambiguous and can mean one of two things, Both opposite to each other. It could mean as you think - he is not proud of being an African. Or it could mean as he is suggesting that - he is not an African so he cannot be proud of being an African. In other words, Since he is an American, He cannot be a proud African. Yet, You are insisting that he is African - despite the fact that he said he was born in Philadelphia and identifies as an American.

Ethan: When I asked the moron if his comment, "I am not a low IQ African. " Also meant he was African, But not a low IQ one, He played obtuse.

Tradesecret: The fact is Ethang is probably whiter than you could ever dream of given your background.

Ethan: Ouch! Ooh, You done done it now TS! Can you believe someone so consumed with race that he would spam a board over 3 years thousands of times with repeated spam over a person he doesn't know and has never seen?

Tradesecret says: But since he is not racist, He is milking you for all that he can - and he sends out his line and you have fallen for it - hook line and sinker.

Ethan: Same thing got the idiot banned at other sites. I just >>POKEd<< him and off he went, The loony racist, Snarling and spitting, And was promptly banned. He never learned. Still hasn't here.

Tradesecret: But at the end of the day - I have never met Ethang. I do not know what he looks like. He may in fact be a Chinese American. I don't know - and honestly I don't care because race and colour are irrelevant to Christians.

Ethan: It sure matters to Hindus. Their entire religion is built on outward appearances about things like race, Gender, And social status. While I was showing the idiots religion and country to be filth, All he was interested in was calling me black. It was bizarre.

Tradesecret says: I don't even know what his vocation is - but if it involved working with people in the poorer places of the world for several years, Then it is a vocation worth pursuing and indeed giving him credit for. It demonstrates that he has a heart for helping people - and this is a good thing. If only there were more people in the world like him, The world would be a better place.

Ethan: The African people I worked with would like you TS, And they are some of the nicest, Friendliest people in the world.

Tradesecret: I must admit that I was offended by many of your words to me. Yet, In hindsight I referred to you quite negatively as well so perhaps I deserved some of them. Your bad conduct should never be a conduit for me to do the same. For that I apologise. It was wrong of me. But I do respectfully request that stop the racist spam. It is unedifying. It is unhelpful. It does not do you any favours. It makes you look awful.

Ethan: He is a racist brought up in the vile Hindu caste system TS, He doesn't think it makes him look bad. He thinks he's being cool. Look at his delusion that he has friends and that people like and respect him. In the thread, "Hindu Hari's Friends Speak Up", I posted the people on his friends list calling him a disgusting moron. He just insisted they all loved him. His delusion is ironclad.

Tradesecret: Ethang has not confessed to being African. He has denied it. Your haranguing of him is not going anywhere. Perhaps it is time you got creative and start doing something useful.

Ethan: What would the moron do? Race is the only thing that matters to the idiot. Spamming is how he keeps his little internet fantasy world safe from reality. I'm afraid Hari is permanently broken.

Tradesecret says: Me, I am tired of the nonsense - of you and willow and now of anon.

Ethan: He doesn't even need to apologize, But why does he need to spam? The exact same thing over and over? It obviously isn't a thing he can control anymore.

Using reason on the idiot like this only makes him go berserk. He will simply come out with more spam. He is unable to respond any other way. You might now be a stalking target for him. But luckily for you, He can't leave DDO to follow you anywhere.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,989
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2019 6:30:27 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Tradesecret says: I have not seen anywhere at this point in time where Ethang5 has confessed to or admitted to being an African. You are the only one saying he is.

Ethan says: He says he just had a "feeling" that I was African.

Tradesecret says: He has admitted to living in Africa at some stage. This does not make him African. He has denied he is African.

Ethan says: The moron insists that my denials are proof that I am.

Tradesecret says: Even the quote "We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African. " is not an admission per se of being African.

The sentence is ambiguous and can mean one of two things, Both opposite to each other. It could mean as you think - he is not proud of being an African. Or it could mean as he is suggesting that - he is not an African so he cannot be proud of being an African. In other words, Since he is an American, He cannot be a proud African. Yet, You are insisting that he is African - despite the fact that he said he was born in Philadelphia and identifies as an American.

Ethan: When I asked the moron if his comment, "I am not a low IQ African. " Also meant he was African, But not a low IQ one, He played obtuse.

Tradesecret: The fact is Ethang is probably whiter than you could ever dream of given your background.

Ethan: Ouch! Ooh, You done done it now TS! Can you believe someone so consumed with race that he would spam a board over 3 years thousands of times with repeated spam over a person he doesn't know and has never seen?

Tradesecret says: But since he is not racist, He is milking you for all that he can - and he sends out his line and you have fallen for it - hook line and sinker.

Ethan: Same thing got the idiot banned at other sites. I just >>POKEd<< him and off he went, The loony racist, Snarling and spitting, And was promptly banned. He never learned. Still hasn't here.

Tradesecret: But at the end of the day - I have never met Ethang. I do not know what he looks like. He may in fact be a Chinese American. I don't know - and honestly I don't care because race and colour are irrelevant to Christians.
So TS is not sure if Ethang is Chinese American or something else.
But we have Ethang's confession.

They call people like Ethang niggers in Philadelphia or Blacks because of their African ancestry, Black skin and negroid appearance. Which is why many are returning to Africa.

There is no mention in Ethang's posts that he ever lived in Philadelphia. The majority of his posts talks about his life in Ghana Africa.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

And here is what you do in Ghana Africa.

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.