Jump to topic:

Willows Concedes He Got It Wrong

Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2019 1:25:43 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Yep, I have to admit that I completely misunderstood the meaning of Leviticus 18, 22 in the thread https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341698/

It was pointed out to me that the verse relates to homosexuality. Derrr, Like, Dumb me! So, Let's start again.

"You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination. "

Now it makes perfect sense. I mean, When you (as a male) are performing sexual intercourse with your wife it would normally be the missionary position, Right?

And, If you are having sexual intercourse with your boyfriend the missionary position would not be very easy since males, In general, Are not as flexible as females. So, You would adopt what's known as the doggy position in order to achieve satisfactory anal penetration.

Therefore, Once again the Bible makes perfect sense. Do unto your boyfriend not exactly the same as how you would do unto your wife.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2019 2:21:53 PM
Willows wrote:
Yep, I have to admit that I completely misunderstood the meaning of Leviticus 18, 22 in the thread https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341698/

It was pointed out to me that the verse relates to homosexuality. Derrr, Like, Dumb me! So, Let's start again.

Now it makes perfect sense. I mean, When you (as a male) are performing sexual intercourse with your wife it would normally be the missionary position, Right?

And, If you are having sexual intercourse with your boyfriend the missionary position would not be very easy since males, In general, Are not as flexible as females. So, You would adopt what's known as the doggy position in order to achieve satisfactory anal penetration.

Therefore, Once again the Bible makes perfect sense. Do unto your boyfriend not exactly the same as how you would do unto your wife.

From your approach the reverse might actually be an abomination. I. E sleeping with a woman as with a man.
Women like what men do to each other like having anal and oral sex and want men to sleep with them as with a man.

You sure have a depressing way to present your point of view, Willows.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2019 4:04:29 PM
Willows, The law against homosexuality is for a community seeking translation. Yahweh is working to bring occult Israel up to speed with gender. The world does not know we are both male and female in the spirit-orbs, And we choose the gender body in the beginning. BUT THE GAYS KNOW THE TRUTH.

The Catholic Corrupters created the virgin idea as phony righteousness, Screwing up the sexual function and spiritual depth of the entire world, . Yahweh's strategy is to knock the gays off balance so that they connect deeply to the spirit-orb for one gender and not two. The whole world is being conditioned we are both male and female inside, Which is true at the spirit-orb level. Brilliant chess move to teach us we are all dual males-females at the deeper level.

Deliberate move by Yahweh. The gay movement is from Him. He wants them to go deeply into the spirit-orb and find the other half of the gender. It required very painful physical trauma, But it was necessary to teach the world the truth about gender at the deeper level than the body,

They are unbalanced like the bear in Daniel's vision with the ribs in its teeth. 3 is the Holy Spirit power in operation to create the unbalanced feelings to drives them into the spirit orb level to find the truth about Yahweh.

Daniel 7:5
"And suddenly another beast, A second, Like a bear. It was raised up on one side, And had three [Holy Spirit} ribs [male and female sides of the rib cage] in its mouth between its teeth. And they said thus to it: "Arise, Devour much flesh! [body gender]

Devour much flesh is the identity of the body used incorrectly, And God has caused the unbalanced feelings by the Holy Spirit connecting to the spirit-orbs, But only to one gender and not two in proper order and balance.

Therefore, Christianity defining homosexuality as sin is babyish babble-on. Christianity has no clue what Yahweh is doing with His spirit-orb body to heal it to know good and evil. The gays are prevailing because Yahweh is behind its purpose. He has all the power. However, The gays should not misinterpret God's power for something it is not. God has an agenda He is working on that they do not know about.

In other words, The gays are already experienced in connecting with half of their identity, So when they find the other half by prayer and faith, Asking God to reveal it to them, He will in His timing. By grace through faith, They will be pleasantly surprised to find the other half of their identity.

They have been asking God to overcome and change the feelings, But God never wanted to do that. He wants them to find the other identity gender, They were asking God to destroy half of their identity, Which He will not do. Once they understand what to ask Him for, He will reveal the other identity to them by grace through faith.

We need both male and female ideas in each one of us to have balance. When the gays move deeply into the spirit-orb level and Yahweh turns on the light, They will be a spiritual powerhouse on earth for Yahweh. Yahweh knows what He is doing.

We are all going to learn the truth together to escape the virgin mentality of the Catholic Corruptions who were in darkness believing they were doing good and not evil. God blinded them for us to learn the truth. The gays agreed to go through the pain before they were born to teach the whole world the truth about our gender identity at the spirit-orb level. Daniels prophecy is perfect to describe what is happening. The bear going forth to devour flesh means the bear gobbles up half the spirit orb identity.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2019 4:57:25 PM
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:

From your approach the reverse might actually be an abomination. I. E sleeping with a woman as with a man.
Women like what men do to each other like having anal and oral sex and want men to sleep with them as with a man.

Who, Me?
I'm merely talking the same language as Christians in order to illustrate the revolting way that they cherry pick phrases from the Bible, Interpret them for their own devious ends and vilify innocent people.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2019 5:02:27 PM
Willows wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:

Who, Me?
I'm merely talking the same language as Christians in order to illustrate the revolting way that they cherry pick phrases from the Bible, Interpret them for their own devious ends and vilify innocent people.

You almost had me convinced women like men to sleep with them as with a man anally and orally. Are you rolling it back. Lol!

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.