Christianity Is The Only Religion

Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2019 11:29:56 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
I'm telling you this because I know.

I mean like er, All these scientimists know nothing when they say that those Abos in Australia were worshiping God 40, 000 years ago. Were those science people there to see that happen? Well, I rest my case.
Oh yeah, And like all those other 9997 Gods they talk about are just false.

And all that Muslim rubbish is just copying the real faith anyway.

And, You can't ignore the fact that every street you go down, There's a church. Now that means something.

Yup, Like I'm so lucky to be born in the right country at the right time because, Think about it. I have experienced God and he would hardly have made me born in a country that isn't Christian, Would he?

So see, Christianity is real and like, I know
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2019 9:57:11 AM
Tradesecret wrote:
Christianity is not the only religion. In fact, It probably is not a religion at all.

I'm sure that at least 65% of Christians think that it is a religion. Which of course, Means that it is the accepted, Prevailing view.
Therefore Christianity is a religion.
Furthermore, It is reasonable to assume that those 65% of Christians believe that Christianity is the only religion.
So, Once again we can conclude that Christianity, Being the only religion, Is true.
WisdomOfAges
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2019 11:46:59 PM
The CHRISTIAN is a brainwashed imbecile. . .

Jesus pops out of some illiterate VIRGIN Jewish tribe girl? And ultimately gets beat up
and nailed to a cross by ROMAN SOLDIERS!

The JEWS spit on this fake MESSIAH. . . ROME love s it and turns the hated boy wonder
into their GOD! And create a New testament and Bible Comic Book for him. . .

What an amazing KICK in the JEW CROTCH by ROME! 300 years after they murder Jesus for the JEWS Emperor Constantine declares JESUS the only GOD allowed to be worshipped! Really. . . ? 300 years after the ROMANS murder the boy wonder?

HOLY CRAP. . . ! Can't flush this MONSTER call the plummer! What a JOKE!

The Roman catholic concentration Camp Church takes over JESUS and goes on a rampage of assimilation with FEAR - INTIMIDATION - VIOLENCE. . . Just like JESUS would!

Regardless the Jesus psychopaths rebel against the CHURCH and star spinning all manner of other CHURCH and CULT groups in JESUS name. . . There is NO continuity
at all. . And many are at WAR among themselves and against all humans who do not accept them!

Well the ARABS sure didn't sit on their asszes they invented their own GOD! ALLAH!
another KICK in the JEW CROTCH and excuse to MURDER them and the CHRISTIANS!

. . . And where is the JEW GOD. . . JESUS. . . And ALLAH in all of this MURDER and DESTRUCTION in their names. . . . . . NOWHERE!

just HUMANS who play GOD using their names to inflict DEATH and DESTRUCTION for POWER!

OK whatever. . . POINT? The CHRISTIAN is a CON ARTIST LIAR whose only purpose is
to abuse and exploit everyone they can using JESUS as a scapegoat!

Next time you meet some fool that says "I'm a CHRISTIAN" just smile, And say well
that is just DANDY. . . And i am an ODINITE. . . . So now what? Then just laugh and walk away from the imbecile. . . .
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 3:53:19 AM
Tradesecret wrote:

Christianity is not the only religion. In fact, It probably is not a religion at all.

I'm sure that at least 65% of Christians think that it is a religion. Which of course, Means that it is the accepted, Prevailing view.
Therefore Christianity is a religion.

Why doesn't the "prevailing view" logic work for your fringe beliefs?
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 3:53:38 AM
Ask a demon if they know about Christianity, And they would know what is true. Ask the Satanist about the Bible, And what is versed, They would know what's read is true. But truly blessed are those that believe, Without ever seeing what they know.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 4:34:04 AM
MasonicSlayer wrote:

Ask a demon if they know about Christianity, And they would know what is true. Ask the Satanist about the Bible, And what is versed, They would know what's read is true. But truly blessed are those that believe, Without ever seeing what they know.

Did your CAPS button break from over use?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 5:59:31 AM
ethang5 wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:

Nigger Ethang, It's WisdomOfAges with the CAPS on.
WisdomOfAges
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 4:48:07 PM
CHRISTIANITY? Is just one of the 3 middle East GOD hoax invented ILLUSIONS. . . . .

i a JEHOVAH's Witness the same CHRISTIAN as the Latter Day Saint? How about the
Roman catholic? And the LUTHERAN? And the METHODIST? And the 7th Day Adventist
++++ to many idiotic CHRISTIAN CHURCH spins to list. . . .

Will the REAL CHRISTIAN please stand up! And all of the sudden a BRAWL breaks out
all of the Church zombies are trying to kill each other. . . . They are all condemning each other for accepting a FALSE GOD and CHURCH?

POINT? Christian? No such human EXISTS. . . The word is used as a TOOL to hypnotize and brainwash weak minded imbeciles who are desperate for some kind of identity
especially one they can use to cause HARM and DISRUPT anyone that does not accept their INSANITY and DIARRHEA DOGMA. . .

The majority of humans that label themselves as CHRISTIAN are among the greatest CON ARTISTS in human existence. . .

Next time you encounter a CHRISTIAN. . . Jut laugh and walk away. . .
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 7:10:16 PM
ethang5 wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:

Ask a mod, Or ask an admin, Ask a dolphin for all I care. . . It's not my problem.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 9:52:05 PM
MasonicSlayer wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:

Ask a mod, Or ask an admin, Ask a dolphin for all I care. . . It's not my problem.

That was nigger talk for KNEE CAPS.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.