Jump to topic:

What it is(? )

MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2019 5:09:59 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
It's hard to say what's to be said, When the world gets lost in a calculation of mass confusions. So I'm keeping it real simple for the brainiac, Maniacs, To monsters to whom say they be the powers that be, And I would say to them. . . You ain't me. I would say it's time for these mofos - reinacting the failed Lucifer project - to get to stepping because that's what's happening when you can see, The future.

To the future that writes the past, Just know you have already, As always lost this blatant attack on the sovern souls that have inherited their rights to control the Universe. To this, With this, As with the fastest mathematics to rule all horizons, The faster rabbit never runs, But that don't mean he won't.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2019 6:11:07 AM
It's been roughly three years since I've seen these similar flashes in the sky. It was a memorable night at best - the black goo, UFO, Space ranger guardians, Scrappy Doo (coolest dog ever, BB gtfo) - at worst it was just another faded memory from the only person in the world, Who happens to be born with amnesia. Anyways, The other night was a similar night filled with the usual thrills of excitement and terror. You won't find anything spoken about it. Not even the several hundred police equiped with their annoying drones, Circling my neighbors, Not them, No specs, Not anyone would say what's going on. But something is going on.

They say lightning never strikes twice in the same spot. It would be sensible to say then, What occurred in the sky was not a natural phenomenal action of natural weather. If the flashes of lightning we're indeed natual, Reasonably we'd conclude this lightning was manipulated to continuodly strike in the same location. It doesn't explain why my immediate location was siphoned off by an army of police while their drones circled my house with spotlights. No, It doesn't explain anything to the guy that still says his mind is not for rent. Actually Rush said it first, But I'm still saying it's me, Myself and I. . . So high.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2019 6:42:46 AM
I'm thinking a good book would be the only book written that knows what's to know, When nobody really knows what's really going on. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person in the world that doesn't know what's going on. Other times I think I'm the only person in the world. I think a lot of things. I think if you're not thinking too much, Then you're not thinking at all. Maybe someone else is doing the thinking for you. What a trip, A mind flip would be. It would be something you wouldn't know. Hard to tell, But tell me I'm sure you would.

People love to tell others, What it is. These tellers cannot fathom multiple possibilities. Maybe somebody should tell the tellers to watch a few episodes of Dr. Who. Maybe Dr. Who forever regrets messing around with time.

Time is a funny thing that don't like playing around. I may have all the time in the world to waste all my time, Never enough time is the only time I'd say, When there is no time on my side. In time, I bitch all the time, But in no time can I say this time is always good, Always on time, Like clockwork, You can't turn it back. . . You just think you can. But you're not actually thinking. Remember? Somebody else is doing the thinking for you.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2019 7:46:28 AM
I'm just going to add a few things, Things I know, Things I don't know. The only thing I really know, Is that I don't know anything. That's a fact. It's a funny thing this fact, To be the only fact tangible enough to know, When knowing its existence lives within the honesty of sound math. But change the frequency, You now change, Better said. . . You now enter, Said best. . You now remember a different reality. You don't change the reality by changing the frequency, Because you don't actually leave the previous reality, When your existence lives within all realities.

In this reality I know it's likely a person doesn't know anything, Unless they know everything. The smallest of details can greatly misconstrue a determination. But if a person knew everything, What kind of life would it be(? ) Would there be any vitality to the adventure of life that already knows, What's to know(? ) I don't know. I just know there is a place of existence where I know everything. And still I'd suspect to awaken within this realm that never sleeps, I'd probably not have time to think about it.

I think we can only think about things when there are an existence of indexes available for referencing. If there existed only good, It stands to reason we would never think of things that are bad. Bad would be completely nonexistent. But would that be a good thing? I've been told it is not.

I would think anyone thinking you can't have good without bad would be unqualified to answer correctly. It's likely they have no index to their personal biography to reference an existence of all good. Or can they(? )

What it is to be good is better than bad, But one would have to know everything. In knowing everything the best choice is made. A life made the best would create a field of energy to becoming mindful of exhilarating vibrations that would be unbelievable by the standards of today. To say it would be like living constantly like being high on every drug would likely be underestimating the goodness of being all-knowing, Because you'd probably know the biggest secret of secrets I'd assume, Would be knowing there was nothing bad to ever worry about when living within the world of good, And bad.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2019 8:23:42 AM
Life! What it is I'm told is a game of lessons. If there are lessons to be learned, There must have been failures. If no failure then failure was necessary component of success. I don't know. I just know my mind is still consumed to perplexing questions. I'm thinking if the answers were given they were provided in unexpected ways. Motivation for eliminating possible avenues of disclosure is limited. Perhaps I'm blocking myself for reasons unknown.

I read a book but forget the title. It was a story of a guy they called the Sandman. The Sandman became one of maybe only two people to have left Hell. He was the leader of Hell who took over for Lucifer, But he had to have the general population believer that he was Lucifer. When the Sandman retires I'd assume the replacement will have to continue the legend of Lucifer. Can't have the public knowing I suppose, That they retire back to Heaven. Wouldn't want Hell to know they're being ruled by Heaven.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2019 5:32:02 PM
What is important is you are healing your relationship with Yahweh and accepting being on earth even though you didn't want do be here. You have connected with Yahweh very deeply and would have preferred to come during the third temple era when everyone will know the goal is for occult Israel to be translated.

But Yahweh did not give you what you wanted but asked you to come to earth now because He wants to use you in a big way. You are confused because in Sheol you advanced in your faith by grace to connect with Yahweh who has no freauency but controls the matrix of time, So it is confusing to you because you can't remember your past life experience, Which we are not supposed to remember as mortals. Remembering would damage our missions on earth now by dwelling on the past that cannot be changed.

The truth is we are all part of Yahweh that has no frequency of time. Keep walking in the light that is frequency and learn to be mortal and love the mortal angels that do not think like you do. Keep your thoughts private and play the mortal perception deception techniques to hide the truth about yourself. DDO is a safe place you can share and learn. But don't share your ideas publically. You will be crucified.

Your experience with the ETs is from Yahweh or you would not have been shown what you have seen. You are here on DDO to learn the truth about the ETs and not to be afraid of them. They are harmless except if you are chosen to do genetic reengineering experimentations. That stuff hurts and messes with the mind.

Part of the ET disclosure is abductions stops on earth. Cool. They are restructure their society rules in the inner earth to use willing subjects for their genetic projects and no longer stealing outer earth humans by force. Governments agreed to it to trade for technology to catch up. They did Yahweh's will and made the correct decision. We now have negotiation power we did not have before.

We are going to be assimilated into the Law of One as a world that is focused on creating free-will realities by controlling the dragons in the public with a community leash using technology to control us temporarily until the 12 apostles set up Christ's financial systems behind the curtain.

Whatever your mission is from Yahweh, It is a big one, Or He would not have asked you to come to earth now against your wishes. But you came here because you love Yahweh. Say Hi to your dog for me!
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2019 6:59:20 PM
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Life! What it is I'm told is a game of lessons. If there are lessons to be learned, There must have been failures. If no failure then failure was necessary component of success. I don't know. I just know my mind is still consumed to perplexing questions. I'm thinking if the answers were given they were provided in unexpected ways. Motivation for eliminating possible avenues of disclosure is limited. Perhaps I'm blocking myself for reasons unknown.

I read a book but forget the title. It was a story of a guy they called the Sandman. The Sandman became one of maybe only two people to have left Hell. He was the leader of Hell who took over for Lucifer, But he had to have the general population believer that he was Lucifer. When the Sandman retires I'd assume the replacement will have to continue the legend of Lucifer. Can't have the public knowing I suppose, That they retire back to Heaven. Wouldn't want Hell to know they're being ruled by Heaven.

Your problem is less serious than what Christians suffer from. They remember the title but forget what they read. They remember their lies but forget their confessions.
Yet they tell atheist what they have in common with Atheists is greater than what keeps them apart. I don't think so! , Not after Anon exposed our lying Christians Tradesecret and nigger Ethang.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 12:03:48 AM
anonthesmallone wrote:
What is important is you are healing your relationship with Yahweh and accepting being on earth even though you didn't want do be here. You have connected with Yahweh very deeply and would have preferred to come during the third temple era when everyone will know the goal is for occult Israel to be translated.

But Yahweh did not give you what you wanted but asked you to come to earth now because He wants to use you in a big way. You are confused because in Sheol you advanced in your faith by grace to connect with Yahweh who has no freauency but controls the matrix of time, So it is confusing to you because you can't remember your past life experience, Which we are not supposed to remember as mortals. Remembering would damage our missions on earth now by dwelling on the past that cannot be changed.

The truth is we are all part of Yahweh that has no frequency of time. Keep walking in the light that is frequency and learn to be mortal and love the mortal angels that do not think like you do. Keep your thoughts private and play the mortal perception deception techniques to hide the truth about yourself. DDO is a safe place you can share and learn. But don't share your ideas publically. You will be crucified.

Your experience with the ETs is from Yahweh or you would not have been shown what you have seen. You are here on DDO to learn the truth about the ETs and not to be afraid of them. They are harmless except if you are chosen to do genetic reengineering experimentations. That stuff hurts and messes with the mind.

Part of the ET disclosure is abductions stops on earth. Cool. They are restructure their society rules in the inner earth to use willing subjects for their genetic projects and no longer stealing outer earth humans by force. Governments agreed to it to trade for technology to catch up. They did Yahweh's will and made the correct decision. We now have negotiation power we did not have before.

We are going to be assimilated into the Law of One as a world that is focused on creating free-will realities by controlling the dragons in the public with a community leash using technology to control us temporarily until the 12 apostles set up Christ's financial systems behind the curtain.

Whatever your mission is from Yahweh, It is a big one, Or He would not have asked you to come to earth now against your wishes. But you came here because you love Yahweh. Say Hi to your dog for me!

I don't know who this Yahweh is, But I know who I am. I come from a home from which I've never left, Although it seems so far away. It is here in this home, The only place wherin my mortal amnesia washes away. A remembering remains only to this place where time can't tell, What it is, I'm supposed to do. Whatever it is, I'm supposed to do, All I remember is it's supposed to be really easy for me to accomplish. However, I simply can't remember what that is. I've gone home many times, Each time I think I'll never forget what it is I'm supposed to do. Yet each time I forget.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 12:17:55 AM
Harikrish wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:

Your problem is less serious than what Christians suffer from. They remember the title but forget what they read. They remember their lies but forget their confessions.
Yet they tell atheist what they have in common with Atheists is greater than what keeps them apart. I don't think so! , Not after Anon exposed our lying Christians Tradesecret and nigger Ethang.

I'm not fond of your cavalier use of the word, Nigger. Your poor character has no shame in further lowering itself.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 3:20:23 AM
MasonicSlayer wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

I don't know who this Yahweh is, But I know who I am. I come from a home from which I've never left, Although it seems so far away. It is here in this home, The only place wherin my mortal amnesia washes away. A remembering remains only to this place where time can't tell, What it is, I'm supposed to do. Whatever it is, I'm supposed to do, All I remember is it's supposed to be really easy for me to accomplish. However, I simply can't remember what that is. I've gone home many times, Each time I think I'll never forget what it is I'm supposed to do. Yet each time I forget.

The name Yahweh is a fabrication over thousands of years. No one knows the true name of the Creator. Your home is with the Creator. All of us are interconnected that way. We are all part of the Creator without frequency. The word nigger is just a word that causes an emotional reaction in us. Why? What is the cause of the racism the Creator is pushing on our generation? All world trends are from the Creator. What is the Creator doing? Why? It must be important or He-She would not be doing it. Do the UFOs have something to do with it?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 6:27:01 AM
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:

I'm not fond of your cavalier use of the word, Nigger. Your poor character has no shame in further lowering itself.

I called Ethang5 a niggar to be polite. But he insisted it was nigger. So I obliged and he has responded to the word everytime I used it.

Americans call blacks nigger. In Canada we don't use that derogatory word. Canadians are polite people. I am a proud Indian living in Canada. But I work in America where the word nigger is very common. Every black, African American, African is a nigger.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 6:58:25 AM

I called Ethang5 a niggar to be polite. But he insisted it was nigger. So I obliged and he has responded to the word everytime I used it.

Americans call blacks nigger. In Canada we don't use that derogatory word. Canadians are polite people. I am a proud Indian living in Canada. But I work in America where the word nigger is very common. Every black, African American, African is a nigger.

You use those terms because you are ignorant and uneducated. The only educated and non-ignorant people who use those terms are the blacks themselves.

Hence you are either racist, Uneducated, Or a black person.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 7:37:27 AM
Tradesecret wrote:

You use those terms because you are ignorant and uneducated. The only educated and non-ignorant people who use those terms are the blacks themselves.

Hence you are either racist, Uneducated, Or a black person.

I told you before you don't read too well. . In Canada we don't use that derogatory word. I called Ehang5 a niggar to be polite. But it was Ethang who insisted the proper spelling/word was nigger. So I obliged and he has responded to the word everytime I used it. So he preferred to be called nigger which proves he is a black person.

He still teases me for spelling nigger wrong even after I told him we don't use that derogatory word in Canada.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 2:26:48 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

The name Yahweh is a fabrication over thousands of years. No one knows the true name of the Creator. Your home is with the Creator. All of us are interconnected that way. We are all part of the Creator without frequency. The word nigger is just a word that causes an emotional reaction in us. Why? What is the cause of the racism the Creator is pushing on our generation? All world trends are from the Creator. What is the Creator doing? Why? It must be important or He-She would not be doing it. Do the UFOs have something to do with it?

I don't think we are all parts of the Creator. Most are just robots. On one level it could be said that I am the only person of existence.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 4:17:47 PM
***I don't think we are all parts of the Creator. Most are just robots. On one level it could be said that I am the only person of existence.

This is correct. Those who walk in free-will are driven by the two software programs of good and evil. They are like robots choosing between good and evil. They don't really have a choice. The predestination truth moves one out of the free-will paradigms to comprehen the power of the Creator to give us in eternity what we asked for in the beginning. The Creator has all power to control the time matrix.

Then mortals kill the evil ideas in the lake of fire by grace through faith, And they live in the Christ righteousness program of good with Satan on a leash. Then in translation or the resurrection Satan and karma are removed, However, The Christ program is **also remove**.

In other words, The created "spirit-orb" with frequency is removed and we become 100% Yahweh with no frequency managing a soul and body that does have an "eternal frequency". We finally know our true eternal "self" as the Creator outside of the "eternal frequency". We no longer believe. We know. We are part of the uncreated essence that is outside of the mortal matrix of time on earth and in the third heaven controlling everything by being both inside of freauency and on the outside with no frequency, Whether the frequency is mortal or eternal, As we can comprehend the concepts.

The power to know good and evil depends on whether we are gods, Goddess, Angels, Or animals.

You connected very strongly to the Creator in your past life in Sheol to do something very important on earth. It is simple, And when you do it, The task will be easier than you can imagine with your conscious brain of your body. You do not know what to do at this time. But it will come in Yahweh's timing and not yours. Yahweh just told me the truth about you, And now I understand your frustration perfectly. Keep it a secret, Of course.

The million dollar Question is does racism have something to do with the UFOs? What is Yahweh doing? It must be extremely important to the Creator to push it on the entire world before the ET disclosure to outer earth. What are we supposed to know at DDO to play the perception deception chess game with the public and keep it a seccret?
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2019 1:58:29 AM
anonthesmallone wrote:
***I don't think we are all parts of the Creator. Most are just robots. On one level it could be said that I am the only person of existence.

This is correct. Those who walk in free-will are driven by the two software programs of good and evil. They are like robots choosing between good and evil. They don't really have a choice. The predestination truth moves one out of the free-will paradigms to comprehen the power of the Creator to give us in eternity what we asked for in the beginning. The Creator has all power to control the time matrix.

Then mortals kill the evil ideas in the lake of fire by grace through faith, And they live in the Christ righteousness program of good with Satan on a leash. Then in translation or the resurrection Satan and karma are removed, However, The Christ program is **also remove**.

In other words, The created "spirit-orb" with frequency is removed and we become 100% Yahweh with no frequency managing a soul and body that does have an "eternal frequency". We finally know our true eternal "self" as the Creator outside of the "eternal frequency". We no longer believe. We know. We are part of the uncreated essence that is outside of the mortal matrix of time on earth and in the third heaven controlling everything by being both inside of freauency and on the outside with no frequency, Whether the frequency is mortal or eternal, As we can comprehend the concepts.

The power to know good and evil depends on whether we are gods, Goddess, Angels, Or animals.

You connected very strongly to the Creator in your past life in Sheol to do something very important on earth. It is simple, And when you do it, The task will be easier than you can imagine with your conscious brain of your body. You do not know what to do at this time. But it will come in Yahweh's timing and not yours. Yahweh just told me the truth about you, And now I understand your frustration perfectly. Keep it a secret, Of course.

The million dollar Question is does racism have something to do with the UFOs? What is Yahweh doing? It must be extremely important to the Creator to push it on the entire world before the ET disclosure to outer earth. What are we supposed to know at DDO to play the perception deception chess game with the public and keep it a seccret?

The above post answers the questions plaguing the planet for 150, 000 years, And reading through your posts, You have been plagued by not putting the puzzle pieces together to comprehend truth, Eternity, Mortality, Good, Evil, Robotic imitation of false AI technogy that is really the Creator without frequency fooling everyone in the time matrix. The above post defines the Creator and the final truth about the Cosmic War.

Ra (Lucifer) is trapped in immortal frequency with genetic reengineering goals originating from the mind of a child that cannot see into His heart and know the Creator has no frequency and exists outside of the "eternal frequency matrix"of created physical eternal matter in the third heaven.

Ra (Lucifer) knows about these ideas, But He does not believe them as the ideas were explained to Him. He is trapped into His own created realities He cannot change. Impossible. He is a robot controlled from the outside just like mortals believing in free will works as the answer to "true" eternal life by genetics that the Father is hiding from us. Therefore, His body and soul die are destroyed in hell fire, But His spirit-orb is recycle and then returns to His Heavenly Father as a valid adult god. His spirit-orb is removed to be assimilated into the Creator who has no frequency. That is His true identity from the beginning. It is the true identity of all of us. We are part of the Creator that has no frequency.

The Borg cube assimilation in Star Trek is twisted truth from the dragon of counterfeit love, Fear, And guilt to keep us away the Yahweh's true grace.

The Creator, Whatever His-Her Name really is, Exists both inside and outside of the "immortal frequency Matrix" controlling Ra's (Lucifer's) predestinated end He asked for in the beginning just like all of us. He is like a little sincere child that is about to grow up into a valid adult mature god and learn the truth that He is part of the eternal essence of no frequency that you have tapped into in Sheol and earth life now before your translation.

Your mission is vital to humanity, Much bigger than mine, And is part of the UFOs you have encountered and watched the police in action with the unusual lights.

The Creator revealed these eternal truths about frequency on DDO to everyone simultaneously, Just like He did at Mt Sinai in Ex 20. This time no one will fear and ask for a Middle-man Moses, Pastor, Pope, Bishop, Priest, Or Religion to step in between the light to interpret truth for us. No. That is the job of Christ by revelation in the inner kingdom of God in the heart. Our hearts belong to Him-Her.

What is the Creator doing with racism? What are we to know about racism before UFO disclosure that is so damn important for the 12 occult apostles, And DDO for Harikrish to pretend to be a racist for years at the direction of the Creator?
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2019 11:31:06 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
MasonicSlayer, You have had some experience with UFOs. Maybe you know the answer about the origin of racism that is so important to the Creator without frequency.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 11:01:15 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
MasonicSlayer, You have had some experience with UFOs. Maybe you know the answer about the origin of racism that is so important to the Creator without frequency.

MasonicSlayer, Hiding? Does speaking in cryptic language get boring after a while choosing to speak to the humans as monkeys when they are not?

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.