Total Posts:39|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Hindu Temple Rape Case

ethang5
Posts: 19,114
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2019 5:41:56 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
The swines who kidnapped, Raped, And then killed an eight year old girl, Holding her in a Hindu temple drugged for over a week before killing her will be sentenced in court today.

The case is horrific, But highlights all the evils of Hinduism. After the girls body was found, And the police investigation found the rapist killers, Some hindu police officers tried to tamper with the evidence in order to let the rapist killers go free. Those hindu police officers will also be sentenced today.

Worse, Two Hindu politicians tried to quash the case and free the hindu killers. They have had to resign their office.

How do you keep a drugged child in a Hindu temple for eight days without discovery? You don't. The priests and members knew. But this is Hinduism, Where incest, Child rape, And misogyny are common place.

In 2016, After the epidemics of rape and child rape became internationally shameful for the hindu indian government, They changed the law so that any rape of a child 12 or under will receive the death penalty. We will see what sentence these putrid killers get.

But the epidemic has not stopped. The rape of women and children continue unabated, With hindu policemen and hindu government ministers sometimes trying (and succeeding) to get the rapist/killers off.

The 8 year old girl was repeatedly raped, Inside a temple, By people who claim to hold life sacred. And police officers knew of it. Temple staff knew of it. And no one did anything. In the end, Instead of setting the little girl free, The bludgeoned her to death. Are they human?

These things are not uncommon in India. The culture devalues women, With it's "holy books" reciting stories of how the "god" they worship raped and killed women wantonly.

I hope those sad excuses for human beings get the death penalty, And I hope it is carried out swiftly. They do not deserve to be alive. Send them back to their demon krishna, They can rape and kill with him there.

I listened to the poor mother of the raped child and it broke my heart. But this is the culture that gets exported every time one of these hindu slime balls leave India to live in our countries.

To think there are hundreds of hindu human waste like these guys running around India who have gotten away with murder and child rape. I hope the judge gives them everything the law allows.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2019 4:26:47 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
The swines who kidnapped, Raped, And then killed an eight year old girl, Holding her in a Hindu temple drugged for over a week before killing her will be sentenced in court today.

The case is horrific, But highlights all the evils of Hinduism. After the girls body was found, And the police investigation found the rapist killers, Some hindu police officers tried to tamper with the evidence in order to let the rapist killers go free. Those hindu police officers will also be sentenced today.

Worse, Two Hindu politicians tried to quash the case and free the hindu killers. They have had to resign their office.

How do you keep a drugged child in a Hindu temple for eight days without discovery? You don't. The priests and members knew. But this is Hinduism, Where incest, Child rape, And misogyny are common place.

In 2016, After the epidemics of rape and child rape became internationally shameful for the hindu indian government, They changed the law so that any rape of a child 12 or under will receive the death penalty. We will see what sentence these putrid killers get.

But the epidemic has not stopped. The rape of women and children continue unabated, With hindu policemen and hindu government ministers sometimes trying (and succeeding) to get the rapist/killers off.

The 8 year old girl was repeatedly raped, Inside a temple, By people who claim to hold life sacred. And police officers knew of it. Temple staff knew of it. And no one did anything. In the end, Instead of setting the little girl free, The bludgeoned her to death. Are they human?

These things are not uncommon in India. The culture devalues women, With it's "holy books" reciting stories of how the "god" they worship raped and killed women wantonly.

I hope those sad excuses for human beings get the death penalty, And I hope it is carried out swiftly. They do not deserve to be alive. Send them back to their demon krishna, They can rape and kill with him there.

I listened to the poor mother of the raped child and it broke my heart. But this is the culture that gets exported every time one of these hindu slime balls leave India to live in our countries.

To think there are hundreds of hindu human waste like these guys running around India who have gotten away with murder and child rape. I hope the judge gives them everything the law allows.

As bad as the isolated incident appears. Your country Africa is 10 times worse in every aspect of human degeneration.

Blacks are the World's biggest liability.

52 murdered in South Africa daily | ABS-CBN News

5, 500 children die in Eastern and Southern Africa every day | Press centre | UNICEF

650 killed daily in African road accidents " UN - Premium Times Nigeria

Despite Progress, 1, 500 African Children Die Daily from Malaria | UNICEF USA

2017-06 - Ten to 20 South African children die of starvation every day - Wits University

Dirty water kills 10, 000 Africans daily.

Shocking stats reveal 41% of rapes in SA are against children

Africa is the rape, AIDS, Crime, Poverty, Starvation, Corruption centre of the world.
Any wonder you admitted you are not proud be African. But you live and smuggle bibles in that shithole country which the illiterate Africans use as toilet paper because the bibles you smuggle are free and cheaper than toilet paper. I guess as Trump would say that's one way to save those black African shitholes. Lol!
ethang5
Posts: 19,114
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2019 10:30:15 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
etmang5 wrote:

The swines who kidnapped, Raped, And then killed an eight year old girl, Holding her in a Hindu temple drugged for over a week before killing her will be sentenced in court today.

The case is horrific, But highlights all the evils of Hinduism. After the girls body was found, And the police investigation found the rapist killers, Some hindu police officers tried to tamper with the evidence in order to let the rapist killers go free. Those hindu police officers will also be sentenced today.

Worse, Two Hindu politicians tried to quash the case and free the hindu killers. They have had to resign their office.

How do you keep a drugged child in a Hindu temple for eight days without discovery? You don't. The priests and members knew. But this is Hinduism, Where incest, Child rape, And misogyny are common place.

In 2016, After the epidemics of rape and child rape became internationally shameful for the hindu indian government, They changed the law so that any rape of a child 12 or under will receive the death penalty. We will see what sentence these putrid killers get.

But the epidemic has not stopped. The rape of women and children continue unabated, With hindu policemen and hindu government ministers sometimes trying (and succeeding) to get the rapist/killers off.

The 8 year old girl was repeatedly raped, Inside a temple, By people who claim to hold life sacred. And police officers knew of it. Temple staff knew of it. And no one did anything. In the end, Instead of setting the little girl free, The bludgeoned her to death. Are they human?

These things are not uncommon in India. The culture devalues women, With it's "holy books" reciting stories of how the "god" they worship raped and killed women wantonly.

I hope those sad excuses for human beings get the death penalty, And I hope it is carried out swiftly. They do not deserve to be alive. Send them back to their demon krishna, They can rape and kill with him there.

I listened to the poor mother of the raped child and it broke my heart. But this is the culture that gets exported every time one of these hindu slime balls leave India to live in our countries.

To think there are hundreds of hindu human waste like these guys running around India who have gotten away with murder and child rape. I hope the judge gives them everything the law allows.

As bad as the isolated incident appears. Your country Africa is 10 times worse in every aspect of human degeneration.

I know you want to tell the moron that Africa is not a country.

He knows. The only way India can keep up is if he compares rape in India to all 56 countries in Africa. He has to multiply Africa by 56 to equal India.

And even then, India still loses. For example, India has the filthiest air and filthiest water, And 450 million people sh*ting in the streets daily, With it running right into their rivers. That is more outside dedicators that the entire population of any 6 African countries.

How many African countries have a DDO poll calling it a shithole?
How many Africans calling Africa a shithole? How many Indians calling India a shithole? We've lost count.
How many African countries have a US state dept bulletin warning women not to go there? None. India does.

How many rapes in Africa make international news? How about India? We've lost count.

The incident isn't isolated, Every comment by Indian women on the "Indians Speak Up About India" thread mention how horrible the situation is in India for women. India has a rape epidemic you moron.

I hope those Hindu swine get licked up forever in a filthy Indian jail, Cause that is worse than death. If their streets are running with sh*t, What do you think their prisons are like?

Lock. Them. Up!
Harikrish
Posts: 30,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2019 5:11:05 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
ethang5 wrote:


As bad as the isolated incident appears. Your country Africa is 10 times worse in every aspect of human degeneration.

How about your own obsession with incest?

Help us understand why Ethang5 is obsessed with Krishna. He heard Krishna and a few other Hindu deities were heavily engaging in incest. Now why would Ethang a Christian father of three daughters search for stories of incest in other religions? At first I assumed he was doing the research on incest to attack Hinduism. Then I came across several, Of Ethang's past post where he spoke of his three daughters. It is an unnatural perversion for a father (Ethang) to talk about his daughters and his obsession with incest on a public forum, Just like I found it disturbing that Tradesecret would brag his mother smuggles bibles in China. Smuggling bibles is illegal in China and the penalty is often death and here was Tradesecret oblivious to the danger he was exposing his mother to by speaking so loosely about her illegal activities.
You want dumb Christians we have two right here.

But it is blasphemous for Christians to talk about other Gods because it gives these Gods legitimacy.
EXODUS 20:3 KJV "Thou shalt have no other gods before me. "
Exodus 34:14 For you must not worship any other god, For the LORD, Whose name is Jealous, Is a jealous God.

The black nigger Christian slave Ethang5 is promoting Hinduism, He is obsessing about Krishna and his incestuous stories. Wow!

Ethang wrote: There is one instance with Abraham where he, Out of fear, Listed his wife as his sister. That may be another attempt by the incest God Krishna to waylay Abraham.

Ethang5 wrote: Krishna was the "god" of Ham. The "god" of Sodom and Gomorrah, The "god" of Lot's daughters, The "god" of Seba, And is the "god" of Indians. The same demon. The very one you worship.

The Nigger Ethang5 is confused. Krishna is a mythical Hindu deity who had nothing to do with the bible. It was Noah's curse of Ham that condemned Ham's children (Africans) to slavery.
Krishna never had sex with humans. Krishna was a mythical Hindu deity. But the Bible is full of incest and sexual perversions.

The nigger Ethang has been smuggling bibles for over 15 years which teaches black slavery, Rape, Incest, Genocide, Human sacrifice, Cannibalism and worship of a Jewish corpse Jesus nailed to a wooden cross for his deluded blasphemous lies and lunacy 2000 years ago.

Genesis 6:1 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, And they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, "My Spirit will not contend with[a] humans forever, For they are mortal[b]; their days will be a hundred and twenty years. "

Mary was gang raped by God and the Holy Spirit.
Luke 1:35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God.

There are several clear cases of incest in the Old Testament. Lot, Abraham"s nephew, Begat two sons by his own daughters while in a drunken stupor (Genesis 19:30-35). Moses recorded the sordid act as a matter of history, But there is no sanction of the sin in the sacred text. In fact it is placed in a decidedly negative light. Ruben was intimate with Bilhah, His father"s concubine (Genesis 35:22) " a shameful act that was condemned and penalized (Genesis 49:4). Amnon, One of David"s sons, Committed incest/rape against his half-sister, Tamar (2 Samuel 13:7-14), And, As a consequence, Was murdered later by the order of Absalom, Tamar"s full brother (2 Samuel 13).

Anyone can see why turning Ethang away from stories of incest in mythological Hindu text would have had little effect because the bibles he has been smuggling for over 15 years provides him unlimited access to these incestuous stories.

One might even want to know if his perverted perversions were the reason he studied the bible for 50 years.
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.

So biblical stories of rape, Incest, Sodomy, Slavery and genocide are not contradictions to Ethang. Why would it be a contradiction to Ethang if he engaged in these not so controversial perversions?

Ethang5 wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego.

That suggests your total control over your daughters. Control and an obsession with incest is a dangerous combination. To go as far as Hindu incest mythologies to justifying his indulgence suggests the nigger Ethang suffers from guilt.

How would you translate these contradictory Christian behaviour, Nigger?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Are you saying incest is not only biblical, It is also customary in Ghana were you live?

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2019 7:53:36 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
I know you want to tell the moron that Africa is not a country.

Ethang, We know that Hari never got an education. He does not know grammar or spelling or what a? Is. Surely we cannot expect him to know the difference between a Continent and a country? That would just explode the little brain in the little man.

He knows. The only way India can keep up is if he compares rape in India to all 56 countries in Africa. He has to multiply Africa by 56 to equal India.

Well, I don't think he does know. I think he still does not know. I don't think he even knows what a continent is. He probably think it is has something to do with his continence problems. But in respect of the amount of countries and calculations - yeah I reckon you are correct - he can't count more than 8. Asking to multiply - well - that would be asking far too much for him.

And even then, India still loses. For example, India has the filthiest air and filthiest water, And 450 million people sh*ting in the streets daily, With it running right into their rivers. That is more outside dedicators that the entire population of any 6 African countries.

Yeah, India is a pretty awful place. I need to disclose something for a moment - I spent some time awhile back in Indian - does that make me an Indian? Yeah I guess so - I have to add that I am ashamed to be Indian. It is difficult to admit - but we Indians have got nothing to be proud of. I understand if you never want to talk to me again.

How many African countries have a DDO poll calling it a shithole?
How many Africans calling Africa a shithole? How many Indians calling India a shithole? We've lost count.
How many African countries have a US state dept bulletin warning women not to go there? None. India does.


you tell the truth.

How many rapes in Africa make international news? How about India? We've lost count.

Africa sounds so nice compared to India. It is such a nice sounding country too.

The incident isn't isolated, Every comment by Indian women on the "Indians Speak Up About India" thread mention how horrible the situation is in India for women. India has a rape epidemic you moron.

Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

I hope those Hindu swine get licked up forever in a filthy Indian jail, Cause that is worse than death. If their streets are running with sh*t, What do you think their prisons are like?

They are quite nice. We meet lots of other persons who share our sexual deviancies - it is like going home. All of our brothers are there - and dads and uncles.

Lock. Them. Up!

Or perhaps the death penalty.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2019 4:38:54 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
spam 18

Spam definition: irrelevant message sent on the Internet.

Counting your time till mommy brings home the money from her illegal bible smuggling activities in China. Get a job, TS, Stop pimping your mommy.

Anon calls a snake a snake. He called you and your mommy's nigger lover Ethang a snake.

Anon wrote: Tradesecret, You are a snake. You know what I mean because God is teaching Christian ministers spam the public and reject revelation and reject the true meaning of His Word. My post went over your head.

Anon wrote: EThang5, Lying snake in the grass. Hari's post is providing evidence that He did not misquote you, And He did not.

Anon proved Christians did not part company with the lying snake after they were vanished from the garden of Eden. Wow!

Anon wrote: Liar. Liar. Liar. Thank you for proving ministers of Christianity lie. Now we all have undeniable proof.

Anon wrote: EThang5, Liar. The word "match" does not mean "confession". Buried alive. The grave is getting deeper.

Ann wrote: Christian ministers are control freak fanatical liars:

Anon wrote: How does it feel to be buried alive by the evidence Harikrisk had all along? You are a control freak fanatical liar.

Ann wrote: EThang5 and Tradesecret have been officially buried alive as ministers of Christianity who are liars.

Another brilliant observation from you Anon. You just proved Christians like Ethang and Tradesecret and Dr. Franklin will believe lies spread by fellow Christians about others more than they will believe their own confessions.

Both you and Ethang self identified white thrash Christian and poor nigger slave Ethang also a Christian denied Ethang's confessions as evidence.

Read Ethang's confessions.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

We can only go by Ethang's confessions at various times on DDO.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it wa nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.

You said your mommy smuggles bibles in China which is illegal in China. The penalty could be death if she is caught. Yet you loosely brag about your mommy's illegal activities and you also preach from the bibles she smuggles. You are a Pimp, Pervert and Preacher. That would match up very close to the dumb snake Anon called you.
You did say you held 3 different positions. Can we treat that as your confession?

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2019 5:03:43 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
ethang5 wrote:


As bad as the isolated incident appears. Your country Africa is 10 times worse in every aspect of human degeneration.

I know you want to tell the moron that Africa is not a country.

He knows. The only way India can keep up is if he compares rape in India to all 56 countries in Africa. He has to multiply Africa by 56 to equal India.

And even then, India still loses. For example, India has the filthiest air and filthiest water, And 450 million people sh*ting in the streets daily, With it running right into their rivers. That is more outside dedicators that the entire population of any 6 African countries.

How many African countries have a DDO poll calling it a shithole?
How many Africans calling Africa a shithole? How many Indians calling India a shithole? We've lost count.
How many African countries have a US state dept bulletin warning women not to go there? None. India does.

How many rapes in Africa make international news? How about India? We've lost count.

The incident isn't isolated, Every comment by Indian women on the "Indians Speak Up About India" thread mention how horrible the situation is in India for women. India has a rape epidemic you moron.

I hope those Hindu swine get licked up forever in a filthy Indian jail, Cause that is worse than death. If their streets are running with sh*t, What do you think their prisons are like?

Lock. Them. Up!
You are admitting all 56 African countries are guilty of rape, AIDS, Crime, Corruption, Poverty, Starvation and are contributing to the national statistics.

Stop being a hater Ethang. Take some advice to deal with your jealousy and low self esteem.

You have to stop looking in the mirror because everytime you see your black negroid face you hate yourself and you also see why others hate that face too. Covering your black ugly face with a mask like you did in your profile just adds suspense to what your ugly black negroid face looks like that is attached to the rest of your black Karma covered body.

When white Christians first saw the black negroid face they recognized the curse of Ham and turned negroids into slaves.

The role of Christianity in African slavery is rather unique. Most religions allowed slavery based on economic and monetary reasons. But slaves were never targeted because of their skin colour alone. The continued discrimination of Africans are purely on skin colour.

Trump turned the focus from the black negroid face to black shitholes. That upset the African leaders because there is nothing uglier than a black negroid face licking a black shithole. It took me an hour of meditation to remove that imagery from my mind. Yikes!

When you combine poverty with Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks.
Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

You get black's who loathe everything about black negroid shitholes. Stop being a hater Ethang. You were created black and ugly so the rest of the world would appreciate their beauty. That is why your black colour and negroid appearance is called the curse of Ham in the Bible.
----

Some statistics about your negroid people which you confessed you are not proud of and the reason you are not proud to be African.

1. 30% of Africans are incarcerated (in prison).
2. 30% of Africans are unemployed.
3. 30% school dropout rate among blacks.
3. The rest are either drug pushers or pimps with exceptions competing with Mexicans according to Trump.
That is a deficit situation for the US economy.

What about the dumb Africans that stayed back in Africa?
Today Africa is:
1. AIDS capital of the world.
2. Rape capital of the world ranked 1. South Africa, 2. Botswana and 3. Lesotho.
3. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Slavery is all Africans know.
4. Africans now sold in Libya as slaves.
5 20 million Africans predicted to die from starvation according to UN report.
6. Nothing good has ever come out of Africa.

Africans licking cows backside.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I
https://youtu. Be/WmXYe2plcxI

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

African Union blast trump for shithole comments
https://youtu. Be/094VQ_vQmes
---

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.
ethang5
Posts: 19,114
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2019 5:28:51 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:

I know you want to tell the moron that Africa is not a country.

Ethang, We know that Hari never got an education. He does not know grammar or spelling or what a? Is. Surely we cannot expect him to know the difference between a Continent and a country? That would just explode the little brain in the little man.

He knows. The only way India can keep up is if he compares rape in India to all 56 countries in Africa. He has to multiply Africa by 56 to equal India.

LTWTIKADHFSC?

Well, I don't think he does know.

He won't.

I think he still does not know. I don't think he even knows what a continent is. He probably think it is has something to do with his continence problems. But in respect of the amount of countries and calculations - yeah I reckon you are correct - he can't count more than 8. Asking to multiply - well - that would be asking far too much for him.

He can spam higher than he can count!

And even then, India still loses. For example, India has the filthiest air and filthiest water, And 450 million people sh*ting in the streets daily, With it running right into their rivers. That is more outside dedicators that the entire population of any 6 African countries.

Yeah, India is a pretty awful place. I need to disclose something for a moment - I spent some time awhile back in Indian - does that make me an Indian? Yeah I guess so - I have to add that I am ashamed to be Indian.

All Indians are. Their Prime Minister says so.

It is difficult to admit - but we Indians have got nothing to be proud of. I understand if you never want to talk to me again.

Just don't touch anything I own. But I don't know if the board's karma can take two of you low caste dalits. One of you may have to leave before you profane the board.

How many African countries have a DDO poll calling it a shithole?
How many Africans calling Africa a shithole? How many Indians calling India a shithole? We've lost count.
How many African countries have a US state dept bulletin warning women not to go there? None. India does.


you tell the truth.

How many rapes in Africa make international news? How about India? We've lost count.

Africa sounds so nice compared to India. It is such a nice sounding country too.

Many of them beat India in less outdoor dedication, More integrity, Less rape, And less police and government corruption. And this is country to country, Not India to the entire continent.

The incident isn't isolated, Every comment by Indian women on the "Indians Speak Up About India" thread mention how horrible the situation is in India for women. India has a rape epidemic you moron.

Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

She's probably been raped several times.

I hope those Hindu swine get licked up forever in a filthy Indian jail, Cause that is worse than death. If their streets are running with sh*t, What do you think their prisons are like?

They are quite nice. We meet lots of other persons who share our sexual deviancies - it is like going home. All of our brothers are there - and dads and uncles.

Yes, The group with the highest population of criminals in Indian prisons is Hindu.

Lock. Them. Up!

Or perhaps the death penalty.

Like roaches, They will only come back reincarnated. As roaches.

It's hard to believe you confessed to be Indian, But you lived there, So you must be. Know how I know you're Indian? What white man would voluntarily go and live in that filth infested country? Ew.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2019 5:39:03 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

I know you want to tell the moron that Africa is not a country.

Ethang, We know that Hari never got an education. He does not know grammar or spelling or what a? Is. Surely we cannot expect him to know the difference between a Continent and a country? That would just explode the little brain in the little man.

He knows. The only way India can keep up is if he compares rape in India to all 56 countries in Africa. He has to multiply Africa by 56 to equal India.

LTWTIKADHFSC?

Well, I don't think he does know.

He won't.

I think he still does not know. I don't think he even knows what a continent is. He probably think it is has something to do with his continence problems. But in respect of the amount of countries and calculations - yeah I reckon you are correct - he can't count more than 8. Asking to multiply - well - that would be asking far too much for him.

He can spam higher than he can count!

And even then, India still loses. For example, India has the filthiest air and filthiest water, And 450 million people sh*ting in the streets daily, With it running right into their rivers. That is more outside dedicators that the entire population of any 6 African countries.

Yeah, India is a pretty awful place. I need to disclose something for a moment - I spent some time awhile back in Indian - does that make me an Indian? Yeah I guess so - I have to add that I am ashamed to be Indian.

All Indians are. Their Prime Minister says so.

It is difficult to admit - but we Indians have got nothing to be proud of. I understand if you never want to talk to me again.

Just don't touch anything I own. But I don't know if the board's karma can take two of you low caste dalits. One of you may have to leave before you profane the board.

How many African countries have a DDO poll calling it a shithole?
How many Africans calling Africa a shithole? How many Indians calling India a shithole? We've lost count.
How many African countries have a US state dept bulletin warning women not to go there? None. India does.


you tell the truth.

How many rapes in Africa make international news? How about India? We've lost count.

Africa sounds so nice compared to India. It is such a nice sounding country too.

Many of them beat India in less outdoor dedication, More integrity, Less rape, And less police and government corruption. And this is country to country, Not India to the entire continent.

The incident isn't isolated, Every comment by Indian women on the "Indians Speak Up About India" thread mention how horrible the situation is in India for women. India has a rape epidemic you moron.

Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

She's probably been raped several times.

I hope those Hindu swine get licked up forever in a filthy Indian jail, Cause that is worse than death. If their streets are running with sh*t, What do you think their prisons are like?

They are quite nice. We meet lots of other persons who share our sexual deviancies - it is like going home. All of our brothers are there - and dads and uncles.

Yes, The group with the highest population of criminals in Indian prisons is Hindu.

Lock. Them. Up!

Or perhaps the death penalty.

Like roaches, They will only come back reincarnated. As roaches.

It's hard to believe you confessed to be Indian, But you lived there, So you must be. Know how I know you're Indian? What white man would voluntarily go and live in that filth infested country? Ew.

I am a proud Indian. Proud of India's achievements and proud of Indians because they are high achievers. I live in Canada and work in America in the IT field.

It is you who confessed you are African, nigger.

Some statistics about your negroid people which you confessed you are not proud of and the reason you are not proud to be African.

1. 30% of Africans are incarcerated (in prison).
2. 30% of Africans are unemployed.
3. 30% school dropout rate among blacks.
3. The rest are either drug pushers or pimps with exceptions competing with Mexicans according to Trump.
That is a deficit situation for the US economy.

What about the dumb Africans that stayed back in Africa?
Today Africa is:
1. AIDS capital of the world.
2. Rape capital of the world ranked 1. South Africa, 2. Botswana and 3. Lesotho.
3. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Slavery is all Africans know.
4. Africans now sold in Libya as slaves.
5 20 million Africans predicted to die from starvation according to UN report.
6. Nothing good has ever come out of Africa.

Africans licking cows backside.
https://youtu.be...
https://youtu.be...

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu.be...
https://youtu.be...

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu.be...
https://youtu.be...

African Union blast trump for shithole comments
https://youtu.be...
---

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2019 5:52:41 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
ethang5 wrote:

The incident isn't isolated, Every comment by Indian women on the "Indians Speak Up About India" thread mention how horrible the situation is in India for women. India has a rape epidemic you moron.

Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

She's probably been raped several times.

I hope those Hindu swine get licked up forever in a filthy Indian jail, Cause that is worse than death. If their streets are running with sh*t, What do you think their prisons are like?

They are quite nice. We meet lots of other persons who share our sexual deviancies - it is like going home. All of our brothers are there - and dads and uncles.

Yes, The group with the highest population of criminals in Indian prisons is Hindu.

Lock. Them. Up!

Or perhaps the death penalty.

Like roaches, They will only come back reincarnated. As roaches.

It's hard to believe you confessed to be Indian, But you lived there, So you must be. Know how I know you're Indian? What white man would voluntarily go and live in that filth infested country? Ew.

Nigger, You wanted people to believe you flew in from Philadelphia to Ghana Africa a shithole country to live and work there. But on reading your confession it becomes obvious the only life you have ever known is life in Ghana Aftica.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

And here is what you do in Ghana Africa.

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya.

11. Ethang5 wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.
Ethang confesses he is a chattel slave in Africa.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

The nigger Ethang's own words.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it wa nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.
ethang5
Posts: 19,114
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2019 6:20:38 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

The moron is still double posting. Necro posting to follow.

He knows. The only way India can keep up is if he compares rape in India to all 56 countries in Africa. He has to multiply Africa by 56 to equal India.

LTWTIKADHFSC?

Well, I don't think he does know.

He won't.
L T W T I K A D H F S C?
Little Test Will The Idiot Know Africa Doesn't Have Fifty Six Countries?

I think he still does not know.

He doesn't. Lol

I don't think he even knows what a continent is. He probably think it is has something to do with his continence problems. But in respect of the amount of countries and calculations - yeah I reckon you are correct - he can't count more than 8. Asking to multiply - well - that would be asking far too much for him.

He can spam higher than he can count!

And even then, India still loses. For example, India has the filthiest air and filthiest water, And 450 million people sh*ting in the streets daily, With it running right into their rivers. That is more outside defecators than the entire population of any 6 African countries.

Yeah, India is a pretty awful place. I need to disclose something for a moment - I spent some time awhile back in Indian - does that make me an Indian? Yeah I guess so - I have to add that I am ashamed to be Indian.

All Indians are. Their Prime Minister says so.

It is difficult to admit - but we Indians have got nothing to be proud of. I understand if you never want to talk to me again.

Just don't touch anything I own. But I don't know if the board's karma can take two of you low caste dalits. One of you may have to leave before you profane the board.

How many African countries have a DDO poll calling it a shithole?
How many Africans calling Africa a shithole? How many Indians calling India a shithole? We've lost count.
How many African countries have a US state dept bulletin warning women not to go there? None. India does.


you tell the truth.

How many rapes in Africa make international news? How about India? We've lost count.

Africa sounds so nice compared to India. It is such a nice sounding country too.

Many of them beat India in less outdoor defecation, More integrity, Less rape, And less police and government corruption. And this is country to country, Not India to the entire continent.

The incident isn't isolated, Every comment by Indian women on the "Indians Speak Up About India" thread mention how horrible the situation is in India for women. India has a rape epidemic you moron.

Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

She's probably been raped several times.

I hope those Hindu swine get licked up forever in a filthy Indian jail, Cause that is worse than death. If their streets are running with sh*t, What do you think their prisons are like?

They are quite nice. We meet lots of other persons who share our sexual deviancies - it is like going home. All of our brothers are there - and dads and uncles.

Yes, The group with the highest population of criminals in Indian prisons is Hindu.

Lock. Them. Up!

Or perhaps the death penalty.

Like roaches, They will only come back reincarnated. As roaches.

It's hard to believe you confessed to be Indian, But you lived there, So you must be. Know how I know you're Indian? What white man would voluntarily go and live in that filth infested country? Ew.

I am a proud Indian.

Lie. Then you would not have lied about the number of Indian doctors in America.

Proud of India's achievements and proud of Indians because they are high achievers. I live in Canada and work in America in the IT field.

Repeated like a robot liar. Lol

It is you who confessed you are African, Nigger.

And TS who confessed to be Indian, Moron.

Some statistics about your negroid people which you confessed you are not proud of and the reason you are not proud to be African.

Does the moron understand his own sentences?

This is a post about an Indian rape. What does the moron do? He pretends he doesn't see it. But we do.

TS, As a moron hindu Indian, Are you ashamed of the horrible rapes that keep occurring in India? What is it with you Hindus?
Harikrish
Posts: 30,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2019 6:45:30 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
ethang5 wrote:


It's hard to believe you confessed to be Indian, But you lived there, So you must be. Know how I know you're Indian? What white man would voluntarily go and live in that filth infested country? Ew.

I am a proud Indian.

Lie. Then you would not have lied about the number of Indian doctors in America.

Proud of India's achievements and proud of Indians because they are high achievers. I live in Canada and work in America in the IT field.

Repeated like a robot liar. Lol

It is you who confessed you are African, Nigger.

And TS who confessed to be Indian, Moron.
Now is TS who confessed to be Indian. Nigger your brain is getting scrambled in the hot African sun.

Some statistics about your negroid people which you confessed you are not proud of and the reason you are not proud to be African.

Does the moron understand his own sentences?

This is a post about an Indian rape. What does the moron do? He pretends he doesn't see it. But we do.

TS, As a moron hindu Indian, Are you ashamed of the horrible rapes that keep occurring in India? What is it with you Hindus?

Why are you so obsessed with rape and incest?

Help us understand why Ethang5 is obsessed with Krishna. He heard Krishna and a few other Hindu deities were heavily engaging in incest. Now why would Ethang a Christian father of three daughters search for stories of incest in other religions? At first I assumed he was doing the research on incest to attack Hinduism. Then I came across several, Of Ethang's past post where he spoke of his three daughters. It is an unnatural perversion for a father (Ethang) to talk about his daughters and his obsession with incest on a public forum, Just like I found it disturbing that Tradesecret would brag his mother smuggles bibles in China. Smuggling bibles is illegal in China and the penalty is often death and here was Tradesecret oblivious to the danger he was exposing his mother to by speaking so loosely about her illegal activities.
You want dumb Christians we have two right here.

But it is blasphemous for Christians to talk about other Gods because it gives these Gods legitimacy.
EXODUS 20:3 KJV "Thou shalt have no other gods before me. "
Exodus 34:14 For you must not worship any other god, For the LORD, Whose name is Jealous, Is a jealous God.

The black nigger Christian slave Ethang5 is promoting Hinduism, He is obsessing about Krishna and his incestuous stories. Wow!

Ethang wrote: There is one instance with Abraham where he, Out of fear, Listed his wife as his sister. That may be another attempt by the incest God Krishna to waylay Abraham.

Ethang5 wrote: Krishna was the "god" of Ham. The "god" of Sodom and Gomorrah, The "god" of Lot's daughters, The "god" of Seba, And is the "god" of Indians. The same demon. The very one you worship.

The Nigger Ethang5 is confused. Krishna is a mythical Hindu deity who had nothing to do with the bible. It was Noah's curse of Ham that condemned Ham's children (Africans) to slavery.
Krishna never had sex with humans. Krishna was a mythical Hindu deity. But the Bible is full of incest and sexual perversions.

The nigger Ethang has been smuggling bibles for over 15 years which teaches black slavery, Rape, Incest, Genocide, Human sacrifice, Cannibalism and worship of a Jewish corpse Jesus nailed to a wooden cross for his deluded blasphemous lies and lunacy 2000 years ago.

Genesis 6:1 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, And they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, "My Spirit will not contend with[a] humans forever, For they are mortal[b]; their days will be a hundred and twenty years. "

Mary was gang raped by God and the Holy Spirit.
Luke 1:35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God.

There are several clear cases of incest in the Old Testament. Lot, Abraham"s nephew, Begat two sons by his own daughters while in a drunken stupor (Genesis 19:30-35). Moses recorded the sordid act as a matter of history, But there is no sanction of the sin in the sacred text. In fact it is placed in a decidedly negative light. Ruben was intimate with Bilhah, His father"s concubine (Genesis 35:22) " a shameful act that was condemned and penalized (Genesis 49:4). Amnon, One of David"s sons, Committed incest/rape against his half-sister, Tamar (2 Samuel 13:7-14), And, As a consequence, Was murdered later by the order of Absalom, Tamar"s full brother (2 Samuel 13).

Anyone can see why turning Ethang away from stories of incest in mythological Hindu text would have had little effect because the bibles he has been smuggling for over 15 years provides him unlimited access to these incestuous stories.

One might even want to know if his perverted perversions were the reason he studied the bible for 50 years.
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.

So biblical stories of rape, Incest, Sodomy, Slavery and genocide are not contradictions to Ethang. Why would it be a contradiction to Ethang if he engaged in these not so controversial perversions?

Ethang5 wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego.

That suggests your total control over your daughters. Control and an obsession with incest is a dangerous combination. To go as far as Hindu incest mythologies to justifying his indulgence suggests the nigger Ethang suffers from guilt.

How would you translate these contradictory Christian behaviour, Nigger?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Are you saying incest is not only biblical, It is also customary in Ghana where you live?

But you did go to jail. Your house was a prison and your cell mates prisoners.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.
ethang5
Posts: 19,114
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2019 8:05:15 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

It's hard to believe you confessed to be Indian, But you lived there, So you must be. Know how I know you're Indian? What white man would voluntarily go and live in that filth infested country? Ew.

I am a proud Indian.

Lie. Then you would not have lied about the number of Indian doctors in America.

Proud of India's achievements and proud of Indians because they are high achievers. I live in Canada and work in America in the IT field.

Repeated like a robot liar. Lol

It is you who confessed you are African, Nigger.

And TS who confessed to be Indian, Moron.

Now is TS who confessed to be Indian.

Sure. He said he lived there. So he's Indian.

Nigger your brain is getting scrambled in the hot African sun.

All that curry must have scrambled your brain long ago. We both know if you live in a country, You must be from that country.

Some statistics about your negroid people which you confessed you are not proud of and the reason you are not proud to be African.

Does the moron understand his own sentences?

This is a post about an Indian rape. What does the moron do? He pretends he doesn't see it. But we do.

TS, As a moron hindu Indian, Are you ashamed of the horrible rapes that keep occurring in India? What is it with you Hindus?

Why are you so obsessed with rape and incest?

I'm talking to a moron who worships the God of incest, Worships cows because of incest, Named himself after the god of incest, And you think I'm the one obsessed with incest?

Are you conscious? Your shithole country is infamous all over the world for rape. Every single time you talk to a girl on DDO you begin to act like a creepy rapist pervert. Are you conscious?

Help us. . . .

Us who? Are you schedzo?

And who are you talking to? Are you hearing voices like anon?

But it is blasphemous for Christians to talk about other Gods because it gives these Gods legitimacy.

Lol. Moron hari's law. Something tells me you don't want to talk about your bastard god of incest.

The black nigger Christian slave Ethang5 is promoting Hinduism, He is obsessing about Krishna and his incestuous stories. Wow!

And yet you aren't happy. Now why would a Hindu not be happy if his demon god was being "promoted"?

Ethang wrote: There is one instance with Abraham where he, Out of fear, Listed his wife as his sister. That may be another attempt by the incest God Krishna to waylay Abraham.

But Jehovah would not allow the demon to succeed.

Ethang5 wrote: Krishna was the "god" of Ham. The "god" of Sodom and Gomorrah, The "god" of Lot's daughters, The "god" of Seba, And is the "god" of Indians. The same demon. The very one you worship.

And everywhere you find Krishna, You find rape, Incest, And homosexuality. Krishna, The god of perversion.

The Nigger Ethang5 is confused. Krishna is a mythical Hindu deity who had nothing to do with the bible.

You worship a myth? You named yourself after a myth? The myth causes you to hate the bible?

It was Noah's curse of Ham that condemned Ham's children (Africans) to slavery.

Lol. Yet you ran away from the facts showing Indian slavery fit the curse perfectly. You couldn't answer the questions, And his behind spam. 100% of Indians were slaves moron. 100%

Krishna never had sex with humans.

Wait, Your pervert bastard god is not a myth anymore?

Krishna was a mythical Hindu deity.

His deity is a myth that's true. He's a demon, Not a god.

But the Bible is full of incest and sexual perversions.

So is an Indian newspaper. Krishna himself is a pervert. He slept with his sister and raped his daughter. You worship cows today because of your incestuous demon perverted god.

The nigger Ethang has been smuggling. . . .

And the idiot tries again to run away from the thread topic. Ashamed Indian?

Rape in your temple. A little girl. For over a week.

For a religion that practises devidasi, This is not a surprise. English has no words that can describe the depravity of Hinduism.

Your religion is sickening. And it has made you sick inside your head. And everyday I show the Gentle Readers ( with your help) the filth inside you. I can feel them recoil in disgust.

Pitiful.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2019 8:57:35 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish

Your religion is sickening. And it has made you sick inside your head. And everyday I show the Gentle Readers ( with your help) the filth inside you. I can feel them recoil in disgust.

Pitiful.
Again the pervert low IQ nigger Ethang returns to Krishna.

TS pimps his mommy like you pimp your 3 daughters. But you are engaged in incest with them as well.

Why are you so obsessed with rape and incest?

Help us understand why Ethang5 is obsessed with Krishna. He heard Krishna and a few other Hindu deities were heavily engaging in incest. Now why would Ethang a Christian father of three daughters search for stories of incest in other religions? At first I assumed he was doing the research on incest to attack Hinduism. Then I came across several, Of Ethang's past post where he spoke of his three daughters. It is an unnatural perversion for a father (Ethang) to talk about his daughters and his obsession with incest on a public forum, Just like I found it disturbing that Tradesecret would brag his mother smuggles bibles in China. Smuggling bibles is illegal in China and the penalty is often death and here was Tradesecret oblivious to the danger he was exposing his mother to by speaking so loosely about her illegal activities.
You want dumb Christians we have two right here.

But it is blasphemous for Christians to talk about other Gods because it gives these Gods legitimacy.
EXODUS 20:3 KJV "Thou shalt have no other gods before me. "
Exodus 34:14 For you must not worship any other god, For the LORD, Whose name is Jealous, Is a jealous God.

The black nigger Christian slave Ethang5 is promoting Hinduism, He is obsessing about Krishna and his incestuous stories. Wow!

Ethang wrote: There is one instance with Abraham where he, Out of fear, Listed his wife as his sister. That may be another attempt by the incest God Krishna to waylay Abraham.

Ethang5 wrote: Krishna was the "god" of Ham. The "god" of Sodom and Gomorrah, The "god" of Lot's daughters, The "god" of Seba, And is the "god" of Indians. The same demon. The very one you worship.

The Nigger Ethang5 is confused. Krishna is a mythical Hindu deity who had nothing to do with the bible. It was Noah's curse of Ham that condemned Ham's children (Africans) to slavery.
Krishna never had sex with humans. Krishna was a mythical Hindu deity. But the Bible is full of incest and sexual perversions.

The nigger Ethang has been smuggling bibles for over 15 years which teaches black slavery, Rape, Incest, Genocide, Human sacrifice, Cannibalism and worship of a Jewish corpse Jesus nailed to a wooden cross for his deluded blasphemous lies and lunacy 2000 years ago.

Genesis 6:1 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, And they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, "My Spirit will not contend with[a] humans forever, For they are mortal[b]; their days will be a hundred and twenty years. "

Mary was gang raped by God and the Holy Spirit.
Luke 1:35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God.

There are several clear cases of incest in the Old Testament. Lot, Abraham"s nephew, Begat two sons by his own daughters while in a drunken stupor (Genesis 19:30-35). Moses recorded the sordid act as a matter of history, But there is no sanction of the sin in the sacred text. In fact it is placed in a decidedly negative light. Ruben was intimate with Bilhah, His father"s concubine (Genesis 35:22) " a shameful act that was condemned and penalized (Genesis 49:4). Amnon, One of David"s sons, Committed incest/rape against his half-sister, Tamar (2 Samuel 13:7-14), And, As a consequence, Was murdered later by the order of Absalom, Tamar"s full brother (2 Samuel 13).

Anyone can see why turning Ethang away from stories of incest in mythological Hindu text would have had little effect because the bibles he has been smuggling for over 15 years provides him unlimited access to these incestuous stories.

One might even want to know if his perverted perversions were the reason he studied the bible for 50 years.
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.

So biblical stories of rape, Incest, Sodomy, Slavery and genocide are not contradictions to Ethang. Why would it be a contradiction to Ethang if he engaged in these not so controversial perversions?

Ethang5 wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego.

That suggests your total control over your daughters. Control and an obsession with incest is a dangerous combination. To go as far as Hindu incest mythologies to justifying his indulgence suggests the nigger Ethang suffers from guilt.

How would you translate these contradictory Christian behaviour, Nigger?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Are you saying incest is not only biblical, It is also customary in Ghana where you live?

But you did go to jail. Your house was a prison and your cell mates prisoners.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.
ethang5
Posts: 19,114
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2019 11:52:18 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish

Your religion is sickening. And it has made you sick inside your head. And everyday I show the Gentle Readers ( with your help) the filth inside you. I can feel them recoil in disgust.

Pitiful.

Again the pervert low IQ nigger Ethang returns to Krishna.

It was his temple in which the little girl was raped you idiot. Are you ashamed? You return to Africans all the time, At least I'm on topic. You're just spamming nonsense.

TS pimps his mommy like you pimp your 3 daughters. But you are engaged in incest with them as well.

Why are you so obsessed with rape and incest?

The answer is in my post above that you deleted here, But then re-asked the question.

If you were not obsessed, Why would your mind go to such stupidity?

Help us understand why Ethang5 is obsessed with Krishna.

How stupid. You will ask a question, Remove my answer, But then repeat the question. Yet you claim to have the truth.

You're so stupid, I blush for you.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 3:49:38 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
spam 27

So you finally confessed you are a sex deviant. Wow!
To all Christians Tradesecret confessed he is a sex deviant.

The words Anon speaks is what God puts in his mouth.

Anon said: Harikrish, I am not doing these posts, But the Lord is. He is the one that glorifies Himself on the outside until it was time to go forward as a secret weapon in the Lord's hands. I have personally met reincarnated Isaac and John the Baptist. I have two prophets working with me that hear the audible voice of Yahweh daily to correct me if I need it. The Lord said I will meet reincarnated Abraham and Jacob in the future.

That is no different than what Jesus claimed.
John 12:49 I have not spoken on My own, But the Father who sent Me has commanded Me what to say and how to say it.

You and Ethang speak from smuggled bibles that the illiterates use as toilet paper because they are free and cheaper than toilet paper. They are free bibles because they are from recycled toilet paper.
Listen to Anon his words are not adulterated or recycled.


anon is a fruit cake. He thinks he is the reincarnated Noah. He thinks he speaks the words of God. He thinks revelation is continuing on something called the sea of glass. Methinks he has smoked too many weeds or drugs. Methinks he is crazy.
You have not claimed any divine revelation. Therefore you are not at Anon's level. You don't even know African Americans are largely the descendants of slaves"people who were brought from their African homelands by force to work in the New World.

I have your confession you are a sex deviant.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants -
but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

I find it amusing that you are relying on his support. The musings of a madman. Well ok go for it. But he has no authority over me. And neither do you. For the record I have no authority over you or anon either. Yet I have a real M. Div. And as such as I am a recognised theologian. A real one verses a wannabe one.

You should be embarassed for pimping your mommy smuggler, Showing your scriptural ignorance and calling people names and even lying about Harikrish's sex.
You are the typical Christian PPP. Pimp, Pervert and Preacher.
I now have your confession you are a sex deviant. We have known the other two for a while. Pimp and Preacher.


Jesus too claimed he only spoke God words God put in his mouth.
John 12:49 I have not spoken on My own, But the Father who sent Me has commanded Me what to say and how to say it.

But Anon has more credibility. He has not blamed God for any failures unlike Jesus.
Jesus even had the audacity to blame God for his failures.

Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "
ethang5
Posts: 19,114
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 4:31:18 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

spam 27

So you finally confessed you are a sex deviant.

He confessed to be an indian. Same thing.

Yeah, You're done. Beaten and empty. Spamming in shame.

You are being dismissed for having nothing to say and just spamming stupidity.

Dismissed.

You have to find a citation that proves me wrong. The moron Excuse #4

I will take a long time to find. The moron Excuse #3

Why do I have to cite when everyone knows it's in the archive? - The moron
Excuse #2

My quote is my citation! - The moron Excuse #1

Lol.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 5:31:00 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

spam 27

So you finally confessed you are a sex deviant.

He confessed to be an indian. Same thing.


Yeah, You're done. Beaten and empty. Spamming in shame.

You are being dismissed for having nothing to say and just spamming stupidity.

Dismissed.

You have to find a citation that proves me wrong. The moron Excuse #4

I will take a long time to find. The moron Excuse #3

Why do I have to cite when everyone knows it's in the archive? - The moron
Excuse #2

My quote is my citation! - The moron Excuse #1

Lol.
If you are so smart how come you have 3 illegitimate bastard children and you work as a delivery mule in a shithole country. It also explains why you are obsessed with incest. It's so easy to justify it if your 3 girls are illegitimate bastards. You are busted nigger!

You are the one with the 3 illegitimate bastard children, Remember?
I exposed your 3 illegitimate bastard children and a sex deviant pastor in a couple of hours. Wow, Anon must be preparing the lake of fire.

We can now call Ethang's 3 children illegitimate bastards.
To all Christians try reading Ethang's virgin birth story times 3.

News flash!
Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave and his 3 children are illegitimate bastards.

Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

So? Did I deny it? No. Then why are you spamming it?

That would make Ethang a chattel slave.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Of Jesus Christ yes. You don't need to spam it moron. You need to cite the one I called you a liar on.

Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.
This is worse that you being a nigger. You are a eunuch low IQ nigger. Lol!

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it!

But imagine a world where everyone owned a bible and a black slave. 2 billion Christians would feel vindicated. African niggers would no longer be social rejects. They would be found in white homes.

You can understand why in Ethang's dreams he would like everyone to believe he is from Philadelphia. Because he sees Africans living with White Christians there. But he is stuck in Ghana Africa where he is just a poor African slave.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I am just a poor Afrcan slave, Remember?
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.


Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?
You are both a poor African and a slave.

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.
ethang5
Posts: 19,114
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 5:43:37 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
An Indian court on Monday sentenced three Hindu men, Including a police officer, To life imprisonment for kidnapping, Raping and murdering an 8-year-old Muslim girl in Indian-controlled Kashmir, In a case that has exacerbated tensions in the disputed region.

Yay!

The hindu shitholed got life in a filthy Indian prison.

Filthy religion. Filthy people
ethang5
Posts: 19,114
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 5:44:32 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
An Indian court on Monday sentenced three Hindu men, Including a police officer, To life imprisonment for kidnapping, Raping and murdering an 8-year-old Muslim girl in Indian-controlled Kashmir, In a case that has exacerbated tensions in the disputed region.

Yay!

The hindu shitholes got life in a filthy Indian prison.

Filthy religion. Filthy people
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 5:46:51 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Yes it is pleasing that the Indian court took the right angle on this very sick and perverted crime. It is probably one of Hari's brothers.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 5:57:05 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Yes it is pleasing that the Indian court took the right angle on this very sick and perverted crime. It is probably one of Hari's brothers.

I always suspected you were a pervert from the smirky look on your face in your avatar.

Harikrish exposes a sex deviant Pastor on DDO name Tradesecret. It is no longer a secret.

Our first sex deviant pastor going public on DDO.

So you finally confessed you are a sex deviant. Wow!
To all Christians Tradesecret confessed he is a sex deviant.

The words Anon speaks is what God puts in his mouth.

Anon said: Harikrish, I am not doing these posts, But the Lord is. He is the one that glorifies Himself on the outside until it was time to go forward as a secret weapon in the Lord's hands. I have personally met reincarnated Isaac and John the Baptist. I have two prophets working with me that hear the audible voice of Yahweh daily to correct me if I need it. The Lord said I will meet reincarnated Abraham and Jacob in the future.

That is no different than what Jesus claimed.
John 12:49 I have not spoken on My own, But the Father who sent Me has commanded Me what to say and how to say it.

You and Ethang speak from smuggled bibles that the illiterates use as toilet paper because they are free and cheaper than toilet paper. They are free bibles because they are from recycled toilet paper.
Listen to Anon his words are not adulterated or recycled.


anon is a fruit cake. He thinks he is the reincarnated Noah. He thinks he speaks the words of God. He thinks revelation is continuing on something called the sea of glass. Methinks he has smoked too many weeds or drugs. Methinks he is crazy.
You have not claimed any divine revelation. Therefore you are not at Anon's level. You don't even know African Americans are largely the descendants of slaves"people who were brought from their African homelands by force to work in the New World.

I have your confession you are a sex deviant.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants -
but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

I find it amusing that you are relying on his support. The musings of a madman. Well ok go for it. But he has no authority over me. And neither do you. For the record I have no authority over you or anon either. Yet I have a real M. Div. And as such as I am a recognised theologian. A real one verses a wannabe one.

You should be embarassed for pimping your mommy smuggler, Showing your scriptural ignorance and calling people names and even lying about Harikrish's sex.
You are the typical Christian PPP. Pimp, Pervert and Preacher.
I now have your confession you are a sex deviant. We have known the other two for a while. Pimp and Preacher.


Jesus too claimed he only spoke God words God put in his mouth.
John 12:49 I have not spoken on My own, But the Father who sent Me has commanded Me what to say and how to say it.

But Anon has more credibility. He has not blamed God for any failures unlike Jesus.
Jesus even had the audacity to blame God for his failures.

Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.