Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

In The Garden Of Eden

Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2019 10:31:05 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Adam: God dammit!

God: Damn what? And what the Hell are you ranting about?

Adam: Geezuz! It's that stupid bloody rule that you made up about not being able to eat apples off that friggin tree over there.

God: Hey, Don't start giving me all your self-righteous shite again. It's supposed to be symbolic you know, Like real organic, Okay?

Adam: Symbolic, Schlumbolic, What a load of crap! If you were really serious about leading me unto temptation you would whack a slippery pole in the ground and make a sassy-looking, Big butted chick twirl herself around it.

Eve: Okay guys, Stop your bleedin bitching and come inside. I've just baked an apple pie.

God: Oh yeah babe! Now that sounds real tempting.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,544
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2019 3:56:59 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Willows wrote:
Adam: God dammit!

God: Damn what? And what the Hell are you ranting about?

Adam: Geezuz! It's that stupid bloody rule that you made up about not being able to eat apples off that friggin tree over there.

God: Hey, Don't start giving me all your self-righteous shite again. It's supposed to be symbolic you know, Like real organic, Okay?

Adam: Symbolic, Schlumbolic, What a load of crap! If you were really serious about leading me unto temptation you would whack a slippery pole in the ground and make a sassy-looking, Big butted chick twirl herself around it.

Eve: Okay guys, Stop your bleedin bitching and come inside. I've just baked an apple pie.

God: Oh yeah babe! Now that sounds real tempting.

The symbolic interpretation of Garden of Eden has been around for thousands of years to justify having sex with the Sons and Daughters of God using the assumption that Satan tells the truth and Yahweh plays silly mind games in mortality's perception deceptions. Ra (Lucifer) argues the gaming tricks should be ended by genetic reengineering to control eternal life and remove the ideas taught by Paul of the Creator's power of predestination to teach both good and evil.

The idea is similar to EThang5 and Tradeseret arguing with Harikrish that Yahweh cannot deceive us to teach truth about mortality. God is called a liar. Harikrish is called a liar. We have touched the heart of the Cosmic War that Yahweh is teaching us at DDO.

Satan created the idea of a symbolic Garden of Eden by the Lucifirians' automatic reaction to Ra's (Lucifer's) not telling them the whole truth about the Cosmic War, Why we are here, Where we came from, And where we are going in the afterlife. They then twist their real belief and create the narrative for the public that sex is evil like the phony virgin doctrines to demonize sex. Very controlling ideas.

The ideas are proven wrong by the ET disclosure and Genesis 2:6 that speaks of the Dome of Light protecting the immortal environment at different immortal frequency to protect Adam and Eve from the ETs:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341362/

Genesis 2:6-corredted Hebrew translation:
But there went up an envelop (dome of light) from the earth, And protected the whole face of the ground [fron the ETs].
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 30,097
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2019 5:54:33 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Willows wrote:
Adam: God dammit!

God: Damn what? And what the Hell are you ranting about?

Adam: Geezuz! It's that stupid bloody rule that you made up about not being able to eat apples off that friggin tree over there.

God: Hey, Don't start giving me all your self-righteous shite again. It's supposed to be symbolic you know, Like real organic, Okay?

Adam: Symbolic, Schlumbolic, What a load of crap! If you were really serious about leading me unto temptation you would whack a slippery pole in the ground and make a sassy-looking, Big butted chick twirl herself around it.

Eve: Okay guys, Stop your bleedin bitching and come inside. I've just baked an apple pie.

God: Oh yeah babe! Now that sounds real tempting.

You only got half the story Willows. The knowledge of good and evil was in the recipe the serpent gave to Eve when she asked the serpent to teach her how to bake the apple pie. She had to follow the serpents recipe both the good and evil to learn to bake.
Even though Christians today know how to bake, They still follow the original serpents recipe and that explains why they haven't progressed beyond the tree of knowledge of good and evil. It's in their recipe!

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,097
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2019 5:59:25 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Willows wrote:
Adam: God dammit!

God: Damn what? And what the Hell are you ranting about?

Adam: Geezuz! It's that stupid bloody rule that you made up about not being able to eat apples off that friggin tree over there.

God: Hey, Don't start giving me all your self-righteous shite again. It's supposed to be symbolic you know, Like real organic, Okay?

Adam: Symbolic, Schlumbolic, What a load of crap! If you were really serious about leading me unto temptation you would whack a slippery pole in the ground and make a sassy-looking, Big butted chick twirl herself around it.

Eve: Okay guys, Stop your bleedin bitching and come inside. I've just baked an apple pie.

God: Oh yeah babe! Now that sounds real tempting.

The symbolic interpretation of Garden of Eden has been around for thousands of years to justify having sex with the Sons and Daughters of God using the assumption that Satan tells the truth and Yahweh plays silly mind games in mortality's perception deceptions. Ra (Lucifer) argues the gaming tricks should be ended by genetic reengineering to control eternal life and remove the ideas taught by Paul of the Creator's power of predestination to teach both good and evil.

The idea is similar to EThang5 and Tradeseret arguing with Harikrish that Yahweh cannot deceive us to teach truth about mortality. God is called a liar. Harikrish is called a liar. We have touched the heart of the Cosmic War that Yahweh is teaching us at DDO.

Satan created the idea of a symbolic Garden of Eden by the Lucifirians' automatic reaction to Ra's (Lucifer's) not telling them the whole truth about the Cosmic War, Why we are here, Where we came from, And where we are going in the afterlife. They then twist their real belief and create the narrative for the public that sex is evil like the phony virgin doctrines to demonize sex. Very controlling ideas.

The ideas are proven wrong by the ET disclosure and Genesis 2:6 that speaks of the Dome of Light protecting the immortal environment at different immortal frequency to protect Adam and Eve from the ETs:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341362/

Genesis 2:6-corredted Hebrew translation:
But there went up an envelop (dome of light) from the earth, And protected the whole face of the ground [fron the ETs].

Willows only got half the story. The knowledge of good and evil was in the recipe the serpent gave to Eve when she asked the serpent to teach her how to bake the apple pie. She had to follow the serpents recipe both the good and evil to learn to bake.
Even though Christians today know how to bake, They still follow the original serpents recipe and that explains why they haven't progressed beyond the tree of knowledge of good and evil. It's in their recipe!

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 5:21:06 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Willows wrote:
Adam: God dammit!

God: Damn what? And what the Hell are you ranting about?

Adam: Geezuz! It's that stupid bloody rule that you made up about not being able to eat apples off that friggin tree over there.

God: Hey, Don't start giving me all your self-righteous shite again. It's supposed to be symbolic you know, Like real organic, Okay?

Adam: Symbolic, Schlumbolic, What a load of crap! If you were really serious about leading me unto temptation you would whack a slippery pole in the ground and make a sassy-looking, Big butted chick twirl herself around it.

Eve: Okay guys, Stop your bleedin bitching and come inside. I've just baked an apple pie.

God: Oh yeah babe! Now that sounds real tempting.

The symbolic interpretation of Garden of Eden has been around for thousands of years to justify having sex with the Sons and Daughters of God using the assumption that Satan tells the truth and Yahweh plays silly mind games in mortality's perception deceptions. Ra (Lucifer) argues the gaming tricks should be ended by genetic reengineering to control eternal life and remove the ideas taught by Paul of the Creator's power of predestination to teach both good and evil.

The idea is similar to EThang5 and Tradeseret arguing with Harikrish that Yahweh cannot deceive us to teach truth about mortality. God is called a liar. Harikrish is called a liar. We have touched the heart of the Cosmic War that Yahweh is teaching us at DDO.

Satan created the idea of a symbolic Garden of Eden by the Lucifirians' automatic reaction to Ra's (Lucifer's) not telling them the whole truth about the Cosmic War, Why we are here, Where we came from, And where we are going in the afterlife. They then twist their real belief and create the narrative for the public that sex is evil like the phony virgin doctrines to demonize sex. Very controlling ideas.

The ideas are proven wrong by the ET disclosure and Genesis 2:6 that speaks of the Dome of Light protecting the immortal environment at different immortal frequency to protect Adam and Eve from the ETs:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341362/

Genesis 2:6-corredted Hebrew translation:
But there went up an envelop (dome of light) from the earth, And protected the whole face of the ground [fron the ETs].

Willows only got half the story. The knowledge of good and evil was in the recipe the serpent gave to Eve when she asked the serpent to teach her how to bake the apple pie. She had to follow the serpents recipe both the good and evil to learn to bake.
Even though Christians today know how to bake, They still follow the original serpents recipe and that explains why they haven't progressed beyond the tree of knowledge of good and evil. It's in their recipe!

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

I listen and I act accordingly with great passion.
As you can see, I have made an amendment to the story which I'm sure you will agree, Is closer to the Biblical version.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341736/
Harikrish
Posts: 30,097
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 5:54:12 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Willows wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Willows wrote:
Adam: God dammit!

God: Damn what? And what the Hell are you ranting about?

Adam: Geezuz! It's that stupid bloody rule that you made up about not being able to eat apples off that friggin tree over there.

God: Hey, Don't start giving me all your self-righteous shite again. It's supposed to be symbolic you know, Like real organic, Okay?

Adam: Symbolic, Schlumbolic, What a load of crap! If you were really serious about leading me unto temptation you would whack a slippery pole in the ground and make a sassy-looking, Big butted chick twirl herself around it.

Eve: Okay guys, Stop your bleedin bitching and come inside. I've just baked an apple pie.

God: Oh yeah babe! Now that sounds real tempting.

The symbolic interpretation of Garden of Eden has been around for thousands of years to justify having sex with the Sons and Daughters of God using the assumption that Satan tells the truth and Yahweh plays silly mind games in mortality's perception deceptions. Ra (Lucifer) argues the gaming tricks should be ended by genetic reengineering to control eternal life and remove the ideas taught by Paul of the Creator's power of predestination to teach both good and evil.

The idea is similar to EThang5 and Tradeseret arguing with Harikrish that Yahweh cannot deceive us to teach truth about mortality. God is called a liar. Harikrish is called a liar. We have touched the heart of the Cosmic War that Yahweh is teaching us at DDO.

Satan created the idea of a symbolic Garden of Eden by the Lucifirians' automatic reaction to Ra's (Lucifer's) not telling them the whole truth about the Cosmic War, Why we are here, Where we came from, And where we are going in the afterlife. They then twist their real belief and create the narrative for the public that sex is evil like the phony virgin doctrines to demonize sex. Very controlling ideas.

The ideas are proven wrong by the ET disclosure and Genesis 2:6 that speaks of the Dome of Light protecting the immortal environment at different immortal frequency to protect Adam and Eve from the ETs:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341362/

Genesis 2:6-corredted Hebrew translation:
But there went up an envelop (dome of light) from the earth, And protected the whole face of the ground [fron the ETs].

Willows only got half the story. The knowledge of good and evil was in the recipe the serpent gave to Eve when she asked the serpent to teach her how to bake the apple pie. She had to follow the serpents recipe both the good and evil to learn to bake.
Even though Christians today know how to bake, They still follow the original serpents recipe and that explains why they haven't progressed beyond the tree of knowledge of good and evil. It's in their recipe!

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

I listen and I act accordingly with great passion.
As you can see, I have made an amendment to the story which I'm sure you will agree, Is closer to the Biblical version.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341736/

Sorry, If you haven't already noticed I got the Pastor Tradesecret running scared because I am broadcasting a confession he made admitting he is a sex deviant. He cannot delete what he has already posted so he is trying to spam the site.

Then there is the nigger Ethang. He finally confessed his 3 children are illegitimate bastards. Which explains why he is so obsessed with incest. He has justified in his mind his 3 girls are illegitimate bastards, Kinda like what God did to Mary.

Too bad there aren't more Christians on DDO to witness the mentally ill perverts we have exposed who together share a 100 years of Christian hypocracy.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 6:25:33 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Sorry, If you haven't already noticed I got the Pastor Tradesecret running scared because I am broadcasting a confession he made admitting he is a sex deviant. He cannot delete what he has already posted so he is trying to spam the site.

Then there is the nigger Ethang. He finally confessed his 3 children are illegitimate bastards. Which explains why he is so obsessed with incest. He has justified in his mind his 3 girls are illegitimate bastards, Kinda like what God did to Mary.

Too bad there aren't more Christians on DDO to witness the mentally ill perverts we have exposed who together share a 100 years of Christian hypocracy.


Gee I must be on the wrong site then. After all I am here - and not running. I called you out - and found you wanting. You are the liar here Hari. I simply don't respond to spam anymore. And the more you spam - the higher the number gets. When you start to respond like a normal person - then perhaps others might engage you.

Anybody reading the posts above will see the context and discern the sardonic manner in which I dispatched your faulty reasoning. They will also notice that it was an "us" and "we" and "our" comment. Anything said about me - is about all of India and every Indian. LOL! I only wish you could actually comprehend the position you are placing yourself.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,097
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 8:48:39 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Sorry, If you haven't already noticed I got the Pastor Tradesecret running scared because I am broadcasting a confession he made admitting he is a sex deviant. He cannot delete what he has already posted so he is trying to spam the site.

Then there is the nigger Ethang. He finally confessed his 3 children are illegitimate bastards. Which explains why he is so obsessed with incest. He has justified in his mind his 3 girls are illegitimate bastards, Kinda like what God did to Mary.

Too bad there aren't more Christians on DDO to witness the mentally ill perverts we have exposed who together share a 100 years of Christian hypocracy.


Gee I must be on the wrong site then. After all I am here - and not running. I called you out - and found you wanting. You are the liar here Hari. I simply don't respond to spam anymore. And the more you spam - the higher the number gets. When you start to respond like a normal person - then perhaps others might engage you.

Anybody reading the posts above will see the context and discern the sardonic manner in which I dispatched your faulty reasoning. They will also notice that it was an "us" and "we" and "our" comment. Anything said about me - is about all of India and every Indian. LOL! I only wish you could actually comprehend the position you are placing yourself.

I have your confession you are a sex deviant.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

You can certainly say you are more Indian than someone who hasn't been to India. After living there for a while you discovered you have a serious problem with sex. That happens when you compare yourself with normal Indians which you did after living there for a while.
As for the "We are deviants"You are coming from the West which already has a promiscuous culture and as a Christian you were raised on the bible which are full of stories of incest, Sodomy, Where the Christian God is a rapist, A genocidal liar and a lunatic. You were a sex deviant even before you left for India. The We are deviants is referring to the culture you came from.

You are a pastor visiting a country which views your religion suspiciously. Your mommy is a bible smuggler. You now confirm you are a sex deviant in a public confession.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2019 12:58:13 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Sorry, If you haven't already noticed I got the Pastor Tradesecret running scared because I am broadcasting a confession he made admitting he is a sex deviant. He cannot delete what he has already posted so he is trying to spam the site.

Then there is the nigger Ethang. He finally confessed his 3 children are illegitimate bastards. Which explains why he is so obsessed with incest. He has justified in his mind his 3 girls are illegitimate bastards, Kinda like what God did to Mary.

Too bad there aren't more Christians on DDO to witness the mentally ill perverts we have exposed who together share a 100 years of Christian hypocracy.


Gee I must be on the wrong site then. After all I am here - and not running.

Since when don't you run?

You have run away from just about every issue except those that involve yourself hurling sour vitriol at others.
And when reminded, You resort to the supreme arrogance of dismissing the issue by pretending you can't recall it or brushing it off as the rantings from an inferior underling.

You have proven yourself to be a spineless coward who refuses to be confronted by his absurdly weird rantings. Anyone would think that you are a religious preacher by the way you duck and dive and deceive.
WisdomOfAges
Posts: 987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2019 10:20:58 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Adam was PISSED OFF and so was GOD because EVE wanted a real SNAKE and
Adam's was just to small to turn her on. . . So the slithery tree SNAKE at least had
the gift of GAB. . . And she had fun, She was a risk taker, A true EXPLORER and
ADAM was GOD's ASzz WIPER BOY. . .

This is why guys treat women so poorly because women are willing to take RISKS. . .
and guy hate being outshined by a smart lady! They want to be STRONG and POWERFUL
yet most are blithering imbeciles. . Just look around the planet at the utter idiocy of
billions starving and oppressed by MALE PSYCHOPATH PARASITES. . . . Cheap shot lunatics
who are the WEAKEST LINK in humanity. . . WOMEN are the STRONGER by far. . . .

Even GOD lost it over EVE's daring move. . . . She just went for it. . As ADAM stoop there
with piss running down his legs. . . FOOL. . . . No wonder GOD was outraged!

This guy was a total DICK! He didn't even have a decent one for EVE! GO just plain
F'd up with MANKIND. . . . So he blamed the girl! TYPICAL GUY! GOD = IDIOT

Eve didn't need BALLS she had the GUTS to RISK IT ALL! And take the FALL!

Screw YOU moron BOZO BOYS who hide behind some imbecile JESUS invention. .
once again the BOYS just don't have what it takes as JESUS is whipped, Beaten,
and nailed to a cross to ROT. . . What a WIMP. . . .

EVE should be a GOD. . . At least ZEUS had Athena and Aphrodite! 2 hotties to watch!

this JESUS imbecile gets condemned by his own people. . . Who conspire like RATS
with Pontius Pilate to have the FAKE MESSIAH exterminated. . . . What a JOKE!

then 300 years after his MURDER by ROME a Roman EMPEROR makes the JESUS
boy wonder hoax GOD of GODS! HOLY CRAP. . . . !

EVE. . . Come back. . . . Come back and kick these stupid idiotic MEN BOY BOZOS in the
crotch. . For they TRULY DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY DO. . . . A bunch of clowns they are

how PATHETIC. . . .
Harikrish
Posts: 30,097
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2019 3:05:58 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
spam 3

Pastor Tradesecret's sexual pervert confession 129 and counting. He is on DDO everyday to count every one of his confessions. Lol!

Harikrish wrote: Exposing a sex deviant pastor is not spamming. I always suspected you were a pervert from the smirky look on your face in your avatar.

Tradesecret wrote: I deny I am a sexual deviant. I deny that I confessed the same. You have deliberately distorted my statement which stated that Harikrish has a sex problem. I was quoting Hari's own position which is why the statement says "We Indians". I am not an Indian. Harikrish is an Indian. Logically, Only an idiot would suggest that TS is an Indian or a sexual pervert.
Then you are the idiot and a sexual pervert because you did claim you are Indian. We have your confession.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant. Tradesecret also said: and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.

Harikrish exposes a sex deviant Pastor on DDO name Tradesecret. It is no longer a secret.

Tradesecret wrote:
none of this can mean me - as an individual. LOL! In fact I can only be put into the we if I am Indian. LOL! I have lived in India - but I would not call myself an Indian. Using your logic I could I suppose which is why I was taking the mick out of you - despite the fact that you missed this humour.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. . Implying the group you were with were also sex deviants. You were passing through India on your way to Nepal, So you didn't know any Indian then.

You are a pastor visiting a country which views your religion suspiciously. Your mommy is a bible smuggler. You now confirm you are a sex deviant in a public confession " that is not a funny matter to humour about. It is public now you are a sexually perverted Pastor Tradesecret

I never visited your country as a pastor. In fact when I was there I was an atheist looking for truth. I was on my way to Nepal.
LOL! - you can't even read.
You are lying again.
You start with "I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. "

Now you say you are on your way to Nepal. So you were actually just passing through India with destination Nepal. But you lied when you claimed you lived in India for a while. It is also clear you had a problem with sex before you left for India. It's in your confession.

But that did not stop you from pursuing your sexual deviant perversions and then confessing you have a problem with sex.

You are our first sex deviant pastor going public on DDO.

Tradesecret finally confessed he is a a sex deviant. Wow!
To all Christians Tradesecret confessed he is a sex deviant.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. .

Tradesecret wrote: When I was released from slavery to sin and bondage to Satan, My eyes were opened. Although I willingly am a slave of Jesus, He does not treat me like a slave - but like a son. In fact he has promised me his inheritance. Slaves - such as you - will not receive an inheritance from your master - just death and destruction.

You further confessed you were a slave to sin. So you were aware of your sexual perversions and even went pursuing your sexual perversions in other countries.
Now you are expecting an inheritance from your master for confessing you are a liar and a sexual pervert.
Wow! See how warped and perverted your mind is and the God that would give you an inheritance for confessing you are a liar and pervert. That's Christianity in a nutshell!

We are glad to hear you have overcome some of your sexual perversions. I guess you can call us lucky for having been spared your type of afflictions.
I lived in India and been to Nepal and never looked for or saw any sexual deviants. I was a Hindu then unlike you who was in search of God and deviant sexual partners.

it is possible because you are a sex deviant you became as pastor. That's like the pedophiles who become Catholic priest to prey on children. You just got busted!

Hari is the Indian - not TS.
So you lied when you said you are Indian. You said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.
When pressed you confessed you lied.
You said: Not really. I am not really an Indian. I am too white. I also don't individually have a problem with sex. I think sex is a good thing. It is the Indians who really had a problem with sex.
There are 1. 3 billion Indians. Sex is the least of their problems. Come get your head slapped at the Harikrish Clinic.
So you lied you are Indian. You lied Indians have a sex problem because you did not know Indians or lived in India for a while, You were on your way to Nepal. But you confessed you have a problem with sex and the group you were with were sexual deviants. Note you said: we are deviants.

You also pimp your mother and brag about her smuggling Bbles in China putting her in grave danger. The penalty is death for smuggling in China.

Tradesecret wrote: BTW my mother smuggled bibles in her suitcase into China. China at the time did not permit its Christians to have unedited bibles. China, As we all know, Likes to control and determine what its people can think and do. They don't like the Bible because it expects God's people to have a higher loyalty to God than to the State. My mother of whom I am proud, Put her life on the line and her freedom, In order to ensure that people in China could have an uncensored version of the bible in their own language.

You should be embarassed for pimping your mommy smuggler, Showing your scriptural ignorance and calling people names and even lying about Harikrish's sex.
You are the typical Christian PPP. Pimp, Pervert and Preacher.

I now have your confession you are a sex deviant. We have known the other two for a while. Pimp and Preacher.


Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
WisdomOfAges
Posts: 987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2019 7:44:54 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
The garden of Eden. . . ?

Imagine the fools who post on this Forum in the Garden of Eden!

All they would be doing is creating conflict and aggression towards each other. .

So what would GOD? Do about these pathetic creatures he invented? Certainly
EVE would run away from these FOOLS. . . As would all the creatures in the garden.

Why doe these Parasite VAMPIRES even exist? How do they add value and wellness
to anything? THEY DON'T. . . . They are brainwashed and hypnotized for CONFLICT it
is the only reason they exist. . .

GOD has decided. . . . Oh, They are gone! What happened? And GOD said I reduced them to the dust from which they came and released them into the Universe were
the particles will disperse and form into other things. . . . It was quite simple actually!

Now that sound like the RIGHT thing to do. . . . I. E. Totally eradicate the problem!

WOW! What a simple and effective way to rid the Universe of these PESTS. . . OK
All in favor of the complete eradication of the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH God vomiting
Parasite Vampires say "I". . . . . Well then it is unanimous!

Immediately relegate the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH God invented hoaxes to Comic Book
Mythology and vaporize the hypnotized and brainwashed ZOMBIE FOLLOWERS!

and EARTH along with the remaining NON CONTAMINATED by Middle East GOD
hoax GARBAGE VOMIT will THRIVE. . . . .

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.