Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

When did Christianity spamming begin?

anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,453
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2019 8:58:20 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
By creating the fake news narrative of the "Great Commission of Christ" by the Catholic Corrupters to take the gospel to all physical nations of the world, They blinded Christianity. The teachings of Christ are about the inner kingdom of the heart and not the outer kingdom of God. Therefore the word "nation" means to confront the "books" written by man and replace man's ideas with God's eternal ideas of an eternal heaven within us.

For example, Christ said the truth, But it was corrupted by the Catholic Luciferian moles by God's will to show them the black grace of Satan and God's powers on the "tails" side of the two-sided coin:

Matt 28:18-23--Catholic Corruption:
And Jesus came and spoke to them, Saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, Baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, Teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, Even to the end of the age. " ]Amen.

However, The heads side of white grace originally taught:

And Jesus came and spoke to them, Saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, Baptizing them in My Name, Teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, Even to the end of the evil age. "

White grace if inner kingdom:
1. Make disciples not to save anyone.
2. Baptize in His Name for great power to overcome the dragon by true repentance to be translated and not forgiveness of past sins with a magic atonement wand.
3. God removed the Messiah's real Name by infant baptism in the name of the Father, Son, And Holy Ghost that has no power to overcome the dragon. Therefore, We do not have the same power of the ancients.
4. Pentecost power was originally in the Gospels of Matthew and John but removed.
5. Christ has authority of heaven inside our hearts. Satan has authority on earth from God to kill us of old age as the God of death.
6. Christ defined the evil age as the age of the dragon, Satan.

The Amen was added because the original gospels of Matthew and John included Pentecost, Which was removed, But restored through Luke that surprisingly appeared in later centuries by God. Luke was deliberately truncated by Marcion to remove Pentecost by excluding Acts, While the other gospels included Pentecost in 144 AD when Marcion was promoting his bogus gospel. Marcion was doing what God told him to do using black grace power.

The gospel of Luke originally included Acts to summarize what happened in the assemblies. Maricion divided Luke into two and left out Acts from his canon. God was working with Satan and man for many centuries to change the Bible to demonstrate the power of Satan in Yahweh's control. God is Satan. Therefore the God of death was able to change the Bible in an orderly fashion over 3 centuries. Christ speaks of the wheat and tares and the truth should not surprise anyone. God is both good and evil in mortality.

But later Christians knew of Pentecost by Luke so God did not discard Acts like He did Pentecost in the gospel of Matthew and John to lead us to the clues of the truth at a high-level paradigm of thought. The Bible was created two centuries after Marcion by the Catholic Corrupters to remove the translation ideas of Christ that the Luciferian moles innocently assumed were foolish lies. God altered the Greek Bible text by His Almighty power.

Therefore, The spamming of Christianity was created by the "Great Commission" that Christ never taught.

Continued. . .
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Willows
Posts: 11,688
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2019 6:18:08 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
I think that it has been quite well documented that Christianity spamming began (at least on a big scale) when Ethong found a way of getting bison to run around in circles outside so that he could generate a few volts to power up his Commodore 64 and dial up modem.
When he finally upgraded to an Amiga, There was no stopping his spamming and to this day he still uses the cow pats left by the bison to patch up the leaks in his mud hut.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,453
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2019 4:31:53 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Matthew 28:18-23 Corrected
"All authority has been given to Me in heaven. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, Baptizing them in My Name, Teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, Even to the end of the evil age. "

Mark 16:15-16 forgery:
"Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.

The gospel of Mark was created by the Catholic Corrupters to add many ideas to Christ's gospel, But the corrupted Great Commission are the main ideas they added:

1. Legalism of baptism of infants in the name of the Father, Son, And Holy Spirit to remove the real Name of Christ over the centuries. Historical evidence says the Hebrew version of Matthew says believers were baptized in Nis Name like the rest of the Bible says. The historical documentation and all other scriptures proves it.

2. Change the concept from disciples or "discipline" the dragon and put it on a leash with the Golden Rule to being "saved" after we die. The kingdom of heaven within us and translation are removed by one verse.

3. Remove the idea of only one unforgivable sin and all other sins will be forgiven [Matt 12:31] to condemnation for unbelief and not being baptized.

4. The idea of "nations" of "book ideas" is replaced with the word "world", Removing the inner kingdom and absorbing everyone into the ideas of the world in the outer kingdom of God ruled by Satan and man,

The manipulation was easy in the Dark Ages as the people were trained to trust what the pope and clergy taught them because private revelation ended.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,983
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2019 6:13:41 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Willows wrote:
I think that it has been quite well documented that Christianity spamming began (at least on a big scale) when Ethong found a way of getting bison to run around in circles outside so that he could generate a few volts to power up his Commodore 64 and dial up modem.
When he finally upgraded to an Amiga, There was no stopping his spamming and to this day he still uses the cow pats left by the bison to patch up the leaks in his mud hut.

Not sure where your area of expertise is Willows. You come across as an expert in Church history. You are equally adept in Aftican history. And you are always right about the nigger Ethang.
For an Australian who is geographically and culturally isolated from the rest of the world, You are doing pretty good.
Willows
Posts: 11,688
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2019 11:58:08 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
I think that it has been quite well documented that Christianity spamming began (at least on a big scale) when Ethong found a way of getting bison to run around in circles outside so that he could generate a few volts to power up his Commodore 64 and dial up modem.
When he finally upgraded to an Amiga, There was no stopping his spamming and to this day he still uses the cow pats left by the bison to patch up the leaks in his mud hut.

Not sure where your area of expertise is Willows. You come across as an expert in Church history. You are equally adept in Aftican history. And you are always right about the nigger Ethang.
For an Australian who is geographically and culturally isolated from the rest of the world, You are doing pretty good.

I'm from NZ, By the way which nowadays is THE great trendy, Affluent icon to be in.

But alas, Here I am, Stuck in the culturally deprived ancient backwaters of Australia where of course, The first religion began some 40, 0000 years ago.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,453
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 6:22:38 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Tradesecret wrote: Yes, So you say. Where is your evidence that Jesus never taught the great commission?

Post #3 is the rationale used to prove Christ never taught the "Great Commission" when we comprehend "nations" in Matt 28 means books of ideas. Why wouldn't God speak cause and effect? Politicians know ideas and numbers is where the power really is and not the people to govern countries. So they create phony narratives by cherry picking numbers from metrics that hide the truth. God knows the basics. Duh! Nations means books. Disciple means a **disciplined mind** that believes the true teachings of Christ.

Using the Logos Word of Reason we can harvest the wheat ideas in the mind and separate the tare ideas that exist in the Bible and burn them as the angels in us do their jobs to purify our hearts of the lies, Especially using the book of Revelations chapter 2 and 3 to enter heaven. The word "nations" is consistently used the same way in Matthew 24, 28, And the book of Revelation. Cover the flesh to comprehend and see the Kingdom of God within our hearts.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,453
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 6:41:51 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Who comprehends the message of Christ? As the true teachings of Christ are taught on DDO, The ideas are going into minds that have read thousands of books (nations) to confront thousands of paradigms that are believed based on the God of death. All the books will cause death of old age. Christ teaches new paradigms for occult Israel. The elect of Israel will be translated into gods and goddesses. Those called but not elected will live in heaven as mortals living the Golden Rule and die but be resurrected to be angels forever. Who will believe the true "good news" gospel of Christ?
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 6:56:51 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Post #3 is the rationale used to prove Christ never taught the "Great Commission" when we comprehend "nations" in Matt 28 means books of ideas. Why wouldn't God speak cause and effect? Politicians know ideas and numbers is where the power really is and not the people to govern countries. So they create phony narratives by cherry picking numbers from metrics that hide the truth. God knows the basics. Duh! Nations means books. Disciple means a **disciplined mind** that believes the true teachings of Christ.

Using the Logos Word of Reason we can harvest the wheat ideas in the mind and separate the tare ideas that exist in the Bible and burn them as the angels in us do their jobs to purify our hearts of the lies, Especially using the book of Revelations chapter 2 and 3 to enter heaven. The word "nations" is consistently used the same way in Matthew 24, 28, And the book of Revelation. Cover the flesh to comprehend and see the Kingdom of God within our hearts.


You really a strange bird. Jesus said "all authority has been given me in heaven and on earth. " This is Hebrew language and not Roman Catholic or Greek language. The Jewish idea of heaven and earth is always taken together. The Greeks and the Catholics divide the two and make them almost opposites. The Christian notion of heaven is always coming together on earth. We see this in Eden. Eden was heaven on earth. We see it in Revelation. The new Jerusalem (heaven) descended to earth.

Jesus is in the business of reconciling heaven and earth. You miss this when you mistranslate and misinterpret what Matthew wrote. The great commission is the message of the gospel that must be preached to all of the nations. You don't like the single usage of the pronoun when used with three different names because it is one of the clearest examples that God is one and God is three. Suck it up babe.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,983
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 8:45:25 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Post #3 is the rationale used to prove Christ never taught the "Great Commission" when we comprehend "nations" in Matt 28 means books of ideas. Why wouldn't God speak cause and effect? Politicians know ideas and numbers is where the power really is and not the people to govern countries. So they create phony narratives by cherry picking numbers from metrics that hide the truth. God knows the basics. Duh! Nations means books. Disciple means a **disciplined mind** that believes the true teachings of Christ.

Using the Logos Word of Reason we can harvest the wheat ideas in the mind and separate the tare ideas that exist in the Bible and burn them as the angels in us do their jobs to purify our hearts of the lies, Especially using the book of Revelations chapter 2 and 3 to enter heaven. The word "nations" is consistently used the same way in Matthew 24, 28, And the book of Revelation. Cover the flesh to comprehend and see the Kingdom of God within our hearts.


You really a strange bird. Jesus said "all authority has been given me in heaven and on earth. " This is Hebrew language and not Roman Catholic or Greek language. The Jewish idea of heaven and earth is always taken together. The Greeks and the Catholics divide the two and make them almost opposites. The Christian notion of heaven is always coming together on earth. We see this in Eden. Eden was heaven on earth. We see it in Revelation. The new Jerusalem (heaven) descended to earth.
You are scripturally ignorant and profoundly stupid. You are an embarassment to biblical scholarship and to Christians I might add.

Tradesecret wrote: You really a strange bird. Jesus said "all authority has been given me in heaven and on earth. " This is Hebrew language and not Roman Catholic or Greek language.

The was quoted in Matthew which is in the New Testament. The New Testament was written in Koine Greek. That's basic bible study 101.

Jesus is in the business of reconciling heaven and earth. You miss this when you mistranslate and misinterpret what Matthew wrote. The great commission is the message of the gospel that must be preached to all of the nations. You don't like the single usage of the pronoun when used with three different names because it is one of the clearest examples that God is one and God is three. Suck it up babe.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,453
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 11:13:01 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
***You really a strange bird. Jesus said "all authority has been given me in heaven and on earth. " This is Hebrew language and not Roman Catholic or Greek language. The Jewish idea of heaven and earth is always taken together. The Greeks and the Catholics divide the two and make them almost opposites. The Christian notion of heaven is always coming together on earth. We see this in Eden. Eden was heaven on earth. We see it in Revelation. The new Jerusalem (heaven) descended to earth.

"All authority" or "power" was given to him in heaven. Yes, It is true Yahweh Elohim has all power, But God as the Son, And in context of nations as books, Does not have all authority on earth, Or the outer kingdom of the Father.

Christ and the Holy Spirit power governs the inner kingdom of God. The Spirit of the Father and Mother govern the outer kingdom of God. Christ is specifically talking about the inner kingdom. From this knowledge, Christ would not say earth. For example, The context of power in heaven and on earth together reference the Father, Because He has given authority to the Son in His name. When Christ teaches us to pray, We are asking the two kingdoms to be one kingdom by the power of the Father we receive. The Father is in the Son, A duplicate. 11=1+1=2.

The power on earth we see in the outer kingdom is not of the Son, But it is from the Father. Therefore, The Son clearly told everyone His power to do the works everyone could see in the outer kingdom was from the Father. The four parts are One Spirit of Yahweh Elohim.

***Jesus is in the business of reconciling heaven and earth. You miss this when you mistranslate and misinterpret what Matthew wrote. The great commission is the message of the gospel that must be preached to all of the nations. You don't like the single usage of the pronoun when used with three different names because it is one of the clearest examples that God is one and God is three. Suck it up babe.

Matt 28:19 is very controversial as you know. Eusebius of the third century claims he read a Hebrew copy that excludes the "Father, Son, And Holy Spirit" false narrative. Christians refuse to notice the entire NT says to baptize in the name of Christ rather than "Father, Son, Holy Spirit". All NT documents were not under the copy processes of the Jews and could be very easily altered. That is why 20% of the NT text has been altered.

Here is what Eusebius actually wrote in the third century:
Matthew 28:19: "Go, And make disciples of all nations in My Name, Teaching them to observe all things whatsover I have commanded you. "

The Catholic Corrupters spared no punches after Marcion in 144 AD to control the narratives by their dialectic debate methods.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,983
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2019 9:22:09 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
***You really a strange bird. Jesus said "all authority has been given me in heaven and on earth. " This is Hebrew language and not Roman Catholic or Greek language. The Jewish idea of heaven and earth is always taken together. The Greeks and the Catholics divide the two and make them almost opposites. The Christian notion of heaven is always coming together on earth. We see this in Eden. Eden was heaven on earth. We see it in Revelation. The new Jerusalem (heaven) descended to earth.

Anon it looks like you missed Tradesecret's lie or scriptural ignorance when he claimed Matthew 28 was Hebrew language and not Roman Catholic or Greek language.
When in fact that is inaccurate.

Trade secret is scripturally ignorant and profoundly stupid. He is an an embarassment to biblical scholarship and to Christians I might add.

Tradesecret wrote: You really a strange bird. Jesus said "all authority has been given me in heaven and on earth. " This is Hebrew language and not Roman Catholic or Greek language.

That was quoted in Matthew which is in the New Testament. The New Testament was written in Koine Greek. That's basic bible study 101.

"All authority" or "power" was given to him in heaven. Yes, It is true Yahweh Elohim has all power, But God as the Son, And in context of nations as books, Does not have all authority on earth, Or the outer kingdom of the Father.

Christ and the Holy Spirit power governs the inner kingdom of God. The Spirit of the Father and Mother govern the outer kingdom of God. Christ is specifically talking about the inner kingdom. From this knowledge, Christ would not say earth. For example, The context of power in heaven and on earth together reference the Father, Because He has given authority to the Son in His name. When Christ teaches us to pray, We are asking the two kingdoms to be one kingdom by the power of the Father we receive. The Father is in the Son, A duplicate. 11=1+1=2.

The power on earth we see in the outer kingdom is not of the Son, But it is from the Father. Therefore, The Son clearly told everyone His power to do the works everyone could see in the outer kingdom was from the Father. The four parts are One Spirit of Yahweh Elohim.

***Jesus is in the business of reconciling heaven and earth. You miss this when you mistranslate and misinterpret what Matthew wrote. The great commission is the message of the gospel that must be preached to all of the nations. You don't like the single usage of the pronoun when used with three different names because it is one of the clearest examples that God is one and God is three. Suck it up babe.

Matt 28:19 is very controversial as you know. Eusebius of the third century claims he read a Hebrew copy that excludes the "Father, Son, And Holy Spirit" false narrative. Christians refuse to notice the entire NT says to baptize in the name of Christ rather than "Father, Son, Holy Spirit". All NT documents were not under the copy processes of the Jews and could be very easily altered. That is why 20% of the NT text has been altered.

Here is what Eusebius actually wrote in the third century:
Matthew 28:19: "Go, And make disciples of all nations in My Name, Teaching them to observe all things whatsover I have commanded you. "

The Catholic Corrupters spared no punches after Marcion in 144 AD to control the narratives by their dialectic debate methods.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2019 10:50:17 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Anon it looks like you missed Tradesecret's lie or scriptural ignorance when he claimed Matthew 28 was Hebrew language and not Roman Catholic or Greek language.
When in fact that is inaccurate.

Trade secret is scripturally ignorant and profoundly stupid. He is an an embarassment to biblical scholarship and to Christians I might add.

Tradesecret wrote: You really a strange bird. Jesus said "all authority has been given me in heaven and on earth. " This is Hebrew language and not Roman Catholic or Greek language.

That was quoted in Matthew which is in the New Testament. The New Testament was written in Koine Greek. That's basic bible study 101.


I never said it was not written in Koine Greek by Matthew. I said the language used - of heaven and earth is Hebrew. Or if you like - because you obviously are stupid - is that the nature of the language is Hebrew. Greeks and Romans always talked of Heaven being divided from the earth. Greeks and Romans saw the earth as full of sin or evilness - yet heaven is a picture perfect idealist place where earth could not be. It is the idea of the material v the non-material. Hebrews on the other hand - did not see a difference between heaven and earth in this sense. Heaven was a place on earth - and the two were intrinsically united in time and history - save for the fall. Colossians 1 picks up on this when Paul says that in Christ - everything is being reconciled together in Christ - heaven and earth - invisible and visible - all powers - etc etc.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,453
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2019 11:28:35 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Harikrish wrote, Trade secret is scripturally ignorant and profoundly stupid. He is an an embarassment to biblical scholarship and to Christians I might add.

Tradesecret wrote: You really a strange bird. Jesus said "all authority has been given me in heaven and on earth. " This is Hebrew language and not Roman Catholic or Greek language.

That was quoted in Matthew which is in the New Testament. The New Testament was written in Koine Greek. That's basic bible study 101.


This is the narratives of the Catholic Corruptors. The first 2 books were written to the Hebrews in Jerusalem, Which were Matthew and John. The storyline is Paul was sent to the "uncircumcised" and Peter to the "circumcision" (see Gal:2:6-9), Assuming this means "Gentiles vs Jews" which is false. Peter was sent to the Gentiles before Paul. The confusion is the symbolism for Israelite babies at eight days old. They are to be raised under the Rainbow Covenant believing they are predestination to be translated gods and goddesses.

Everyone walking in the light knew what meant and didn't need to be told in writing. It did not mean Jew vs Gentile like we think today. Indeed, A Gentile could be circumcised to present himself to be a future god or goddess, Hoping to achieve the goal, But realizing only God knows the end from the beginning. Timothy was circumcised as an adult Gentile.

However, Titus was not circumsized to take the less difficult path, Also realizing he did not know the predestinated will of God. Therefore, The Luciferan moles argued that everyone needed to be on the circumcision path to godhood and there was no room for Gentile angels. Only Israel was to be translated. The also turned circumcision into a legalistic human work to be translated instead of just the symbol of the idea. Of course they did because they sincerely believed the apostles were scammers to make a buck of their economic model of business growth. Christ came from the wealthy family of King David.

However, God sent John to Asia several years before Paul, And the Book of Revelation was written in both Greek and Hebrew to prove the Pharisee Luciferians moles were wrong about the issue of circumcision. God can choose the elect from the Gentiles, Like He has done with me. True, Israel has more elect, But God can do whatever He wants for both Jew and Gentiles, Which is better defined as "circumcised vs uncircumcised" than "Jew and Gentile".

Obviously, In Acts 15 the brethren did not define only the gods and goddesses should believe the good news gospel of Christ, For He includes both translated and resurrected beings in heaven, And the angels are included on the "broad way" of death of old age. The Apostles and James ruled on the parts of the law the "mortal angels" were expected to believe and do as mortals. The requirements of the gods and goddesses are omitted for obvious reasons once we comprehend what the word "circumcision vs uncircumcision" means to Israel.

The NT is read today as if James meant the "gentiles vs the Jews" in Acts 15. No. The ruling was about the symbol of circumcision for the gods and goddesses. EVERYONE IS THE FIRST CENTURY KNEW WHAT THE WORDS SYMBOLICALLY MEANT.

Therefore, The first 5 books used in the assemblies the first decades were written in Hebrew. The other 22 book were written in Greek, Including the 8 forgeries, To establish credibility of first century writings that are fraudulent text

After three centuries of Catholic Corrupters using the black grace power of God to plant the weeds (tares) in the Bible, There was a Hebrew copy left and Eusebius of the third century quoted from it. This is well known by **all** scholars and is in dispute. Eventually, The Catholic Corrupters destroyed the Hebrew Matthew and changed the text from "My Name" to "Father, Son, And Holy Spirit" to remove the power of the Son's Name. Then they translated the NT from Greek to Latin to confuse and control the public even more to remove the power of the Names of God and more easily spam their scams across the world by their Mystery Babble-on techniques.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
WisdomOfAges
Posts: 987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2019 12:38:44 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Idiots 23: 1 -2

For it is the idiot that believes the human that plays GOD!

In the name of "JESUS" the idiot declares. . . . I condemn YOU to death by strangulation
Praise "ALLAH. . . God is great" the idiot declares. . . I condemn you to be beheaded
In the name of "GOD" the idiot declares. . . Your children must die for your crime against him. . . .

No actual GOD is needed to be visible or on the scene. . . Just MURDER in his name. . . And 'get away with it!

No your grace says the GOD BELIEVING PSYCHOPATH. . . I murdered for GOD not myself
Ok you can go. . GOD be with you. . . .
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2019 12:49:25 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
This is the narratives of the Catholic Corruptors. The first 2 books were written to the Hebrews in Jerusalem, Which were Matthew and John. The storyline is Paul was sent to the "uncircumcised" and Peter to the "circumcision" (see Gal:2:6-9), Assuming this means "Gentiles vs Jews" which is false. Peter was sent to the Gentiles before Paul. The confusion is the symbolism for Israelite babies at eight days old. They are to be raised under the Rainbow Covenant believing they are predestination to be translated gods and goddesses.

Everyone walking in the light knew what meant and didn't need to be told in writing. It did not mean Jew vs Gentile like we think today. Indeed, A Gentile could be circumcised to present himself to be a future god or goddess, Hoping to achieve the goal, But realizing only God knows the end from the beginning. Timothy was circumcised as an adult Gentile.

However, Titus was not circumsized to take the less difficult path, Also realizing he did not know the predestinated will of God. Therefore, The Luciferan moles argued that everyone needed to be on the circumcision path to godhood and there was no room for Gentile angels. Only Israel was to be translated. The also turned circumcision into a legalistic human work to be translated instead of just the symbol of the idea. Of course they did because they sincerely believed the apostles were scammers to make a buck of their economic model of business growth. Christ came from the wealthy family of King David.

However, God sent John to Asia several years before Paul, And the Book of Revelation was written in both Greek and Hebrew to prove the Pharisee Luciferians moles were wrong about the issue of circumcision. God can choose the elect from the Gentiles, Like He has done with me. True, Israel has more elect, But God can do whatever He wants for both Jew and Gentiles, Which is better defined as "circumcised vs uncircumcised" than "Jew and Gentile".

Obviously, In Acts 15 the brethren did not define only the gods and goddesses should believe the good news gospel of Christ, For He includes both translated and resurrected beings in heaven, And the angels are included on the "broad way" of death of old age. The Apostles and James ruled on the parts of the law the "mortal angels" were expected to believe and do as mortals. The requirements of the gods and goddesses are omitted for obvious reasons once we comprehend what the word "circumcision vs uncircumcision" means to Israel.

The NT is read today as if James meant the "gentiles vs the Jews" in Acts 15. No. The ruling was about the symbol of circumcision for the gods and goddesses. EVERYONE IS THE FIRST CENTURY KNEW WHAT THE WORDS SYMBOLICALLY MEANT.

Therefore, The first 5 books used in the assemblies the first decades were written in Hebrew. The other 22 book were written in Greek, Including the 8 forgeries, To establish credibility of first century writings that are fraudulent text

After three centuries of Catholic Corrupters using the black grace power of God to plant the weeds (tares) in the Bible, There was a Hebrew copy left and Eusebius of the third century quoted from it. This is well known by **all** scholars and is in dispute. Eventually, The Catholic Corrupters destroyed the Hebrew Matthew and changed the text from "My Name" to "Father, Son, And Holy Spirit" to remove the power of the Son's Name. Then they translated the NT from Greek to Latin to confuse and control the public even more to remove the power of the Names of God and more easily spam their scams across the world by their Mystery Babble-on techniques.


You don't have a clue what you are talking about. You blame everything you disagree with on Catholics. You are weak of mind and weak in interpretation. It is pointless even trying to discuss things with you - because you don't read properly and understand my responses.

The Catholic church did not even really become a thing until the 800s. There was much written and established well before then. Athanasius and Augustine - neither of who were Roman Catholics - had testified about many of the things you deny.

You have not produced any proof for your ravings. You say the atonement did not occur until the 9th century. Prove it. Not with your writing or comments - point me to the evidence so that I can confirm it myself. I don't believe you - for you are mad - so if you want me to at least try and understand you - point me to the evidence.

But you saying something - does not make it so. I don't believe in reincarnation and I have told you so. You have not proven from the bible reincarnation. Whenever I use verses - you say they are corrupted or forgeries. That does not give me any confidence that you actually know what you are talking about. It merely makes it look like you move the goal posts whenever you are challenged.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,453
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2019 2:44:01 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Tradesecret, Christian so-called theological degrees for a minister of "Jesus" and the penal substation atonement of green leaves covering of the flesh never taught you the teaching of the Church Fathers that mirror what Yahushua really taught in the first century. You are drinking the water way down stream after the Catholic Corrupters peed and pooped in the water. Wearing animal skins of repentance to renew the mind and become a god is what God gave to Adam and Eve to cover the flesh to become perfect by grace through faith as our Heavenlyy Father is perfect (Matt 5 last verse):

1. Irenaeus, (c. 130"202) "He was made human so that he might make us gods" (De incarnatione 54, 3, Cf. Contra Arianos 1. 39).

2. Irenaeus, (c. 130"202) "God had. . . Become what we are, That He might bring us to be even what He is Himself. " Adversus haereses, Book 5, Preface. Please note he put the quote in the preface to draw attention to the idea.

3. Clement of Alexandria (c. 150"215) "Yea, I say, The Word of God became a man so that you might learn from a man how to become a god. " Exhortation to the Greeks, 1

4. Clement of Alexandria also stated that "he who obeys the Lord and follows the prophecy given through him. . . Becomes a god while still moving about in the flesh. Stromata 716, 101, 4 (Ed. St"hlin)

5, Augustine (354-430) quoted Athanasius of Alexandria (296-298): "To make human beings gods, He was made man, Who was God" "Sermo 192, 1 " 'In natali Domini

These are only five quotes. Do you need 10 more? 20 more? Before the doctrines and commandments of men enter the assemblies and changed the teaching of the Messiah? Yahusuahua taught us to be the VICTOR over the dragon in us, Satan, Like the UFO ship of Valiant Thor is called Victor One. Are you going to admit the gospel of Christ changed over 900 years by a methodical strategy of God to show those who believe in Ra (Lucifer) were sincerely trusting a child Son of God born immortal vs the adult and mature Son of God of Christ-Reincarnated Adam who traveled through mortality to know good and evil? Who is stronger? Black grace of death? Or white grace of Life. Answer the question truthfully, And you will be on the predestinated path to become a god or goddess with occult Israel.

Yes, We could go round and round quoting eaders in the past who are dead, But that will get us nowhere in the light. The actual Sermon on the Mount is the best source to teach what Yahushua taught about becoming gods and goddesses by His orderly presentation of number meanings and the Rainbow Covenant colors. Brilliant!

Much deeper thought than the theological bozos that died of old age. No thank you. The Sermon on the Mount is much better evidence than these quotes from dead men that did not become gods. Valiant Thor is a much better witness of translation.

Sermon on the Mount part #1 of 16
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340034/
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,983
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2019 4:29:46 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Willows wrote:
I think that it has been quite well documented that Christianity spamming began (at least on a big scale) when Ethong found a way of getting bison to run around in circles outside so that he could generate a few volts to power up his Commodore 64 and dial up modem.
When he finally upgraded to an Amiga, There was no stopping his spamming and to this day he still uses the cow pats left by the bison to patch up the leaks in his mud hut.

On DDO Christian spamming began when Christians started reporting their own confession counts.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,983
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2019 3:01:42 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
spam 123

Pastor Tradesecret's sexual pervert confession 123 and counting. He is on DDO everyday to count every one of his confessions. Lol!

Harikrish wrote: Exposing a sex deviant pastor is not spamming. I always suspected you were a pervert from the smirky look on your face in your avatar.

Tradesecret wrote: I deny I am a sexual deviant. I deny that I confessed the same. You have deliberately distorted my statement which stated that Harikrish has a sex problem. I was quoting Hari's own position which is why the statement says "We Indians". I am not an Indian. Harikrish is an Indian. Logically, Only an idiot would suggest that TS is an Indian or a sexual pervert.
Then you are the idiot and a sexual pervert because you did claim you are Indian. We have your confession.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant. Tradesecret also said: and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.

Harikrish exposes a sex deviant Pastor on DDO name Tradesecret. It is no longer a secret.

Tradesecret wrote:
none of this can mean me - as an individual. LOL! In fact I can only be put into the we if I am Indian. LOL! I have lived in India - but I would not call myself an Indian. Using your logic I could I suppose which is why I was taking the mick out of you - despite the fact that you missed this humour.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. . Implying the group you were with were also sex deviants. You were passing through India on your way to Nepal, So you didn't know any Indian then.

You are a pastor visiting a country which views your religion suspiciously. Your mommy is a bible smuggler. You now confirm you are a sex deviant in a public confession " that is not a funny matter to humour about. It is public now you are a sexually perverted Pastor Tradesecret

I never visited your country as a pastor. In fact when I was there I was an atheist looking for truth. I was on my way to Nepal.
LOL! - you can't even read.
You are lying again.
You start with "I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. "

Now you say you are on your way to Nepal. So you were actually just passing through India with destination Nepal. But you lied when you claimed you lived in India for a while. It is also clear you had a problem with sex before you left for India. It's in your confession.

But that did not stop you from pursuing your sexual deviant perversions and then confessing you have a problem with sex.

You are our first sex deviant pastor going public on DDO.

Tradesecret finally confessed he is a a sex deviant. Wow!
To all Christians Tradesecret confessed he is a sex deviant.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. .

Tradesecret wrote: When I was released from slavery to sin and bondage to Satan, My eyes were opened. Although I willingly am a slave of Jesus, He does not treat me like a slave - but like a son. In fact he has promised me his inheritance. Slaves - such as you - will not receive an inheritance from your master - just death and destruction.

You further confessed you were a slave to sin. So you were aware of your sexual perversions and even went pursuing your sexual perversions in other countries.
Now you are expecting an inheritance from your master for confessing you are a liar and a sexual pervert.
Wow! See how warped and perverted your mind is and the God that would give you an inheritance for confessing you are a liar and pervert. That's Christianity in a nutshell!

We are glad to hear you have overcome some of your sexual perversions. I guess you can call us lucky for having been spared your type of afflictions.
I lived in India and been to Nepal and never looked for or saw any sexual deviants. I was a Hindu then unlike you who was in search of God and deviant sexual partners.

it is possible because you are a sex deviant you became as pastor. That's like the pedophiles who become Catholic priest to prey on children. You just got busted!

Hari is the Indian - not TS.
So you lied when you said you are Indian. You said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.
When pressed you confessed you lied.
You said: Not really. I am not really an Indian. I am too white. I also don't individually have a problem with sex. I think sex is a good thing. It is the Indians who really had a problem with sex.
There are 1. 3 billion Indians. Sex is the least of their problems. Come get your head slapped at the Harikrish Clinic.
So you lied you are Indian. You lied Indians have a sex problem because you did not know Indians or lived in India for a while, You were on your way to Nepal. But you confessed you have a problem with sex and the group you were with were sexual deviants. Note you said: we are deviants.

You also pimp your mother and brag about her smuggling Bbles in China putting her in grave danger. The penalty is death for smuggling in China.

Tradesecret wrote: BTW my mother smuggled bibles in her suitcase into China. China at the time did not permit its Christians to have unedited bibles. China, As we all know, Likes to control and determine what its people can think and do. They don't like the Bible because it expects God's people to have a higher loyalty to God than to the State. My mother of whom I am proud, Put her life on the line and her freedom, In order to ensure that people in China could have an uncensored version of the bible in their own language.

You should be embarassed for pimping your mommy smuggler, Showing your scriptural ignorance and calling people names and even lying about Harikrish's sex.
You are the typical Christian PPP. Pimp, Pervert and Preacher.

I now have your confession you are a sex deviant. We have known the other two for a while. Pimp and Preacher.


Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.