Total Posts:41|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

EThang5 and Tradesecret will not answer. . .

anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,544
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2019 2:55:39 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
, , , The following questions. Buried alive. Their oxygen tanks are running on low.

EThang5, I saw you responding to Dr. Franklin but not answering my many pertinent questions:

1. Do TV actors lie?

2. Is there some kind of law against actors on the Internet?

3. What about Joseph deceiving his whole family? Was he a liar? Or deceiver?

4. The Bible says God is both good and evil not just good as Christianity ASSUMES.

5. Why do you keep playing tiddlywinks with the Bible? Why don't you want to grow up from the baby wading pools we can buy at Walmart?

6. I have claimed you just need to grow up and stop falsely accusing Harikrish of being a lying moron which He has proven with the evidence He is not. If you do not want to become a god or goddess, Then maybe God can lead you somewhere else. Either way you will live forever.

7 Why do you believe revelation has stopped when the Bible says no such thing expect in the forgery of 2 Peter that can be proven to be a forgery by solid reasoning. Private interpretations of dead prophets are forbidden to have the Pope and clergy of the Dark Ages speak for God and twist the words of the dead Bible like Hari does on purpose as a magician performer in His acting role. .

8 How does one walk in the light of God that has no darkness without revelation? The Bible claims that is the message of Christ. Why doesn't Christianity teach the same message in 1 John 1:5?

Life is about power and the strongest evidence and proof will prevail using cogent reasoning. Hari is the Grand Master magician actor and has done God's will to teach the perception deception tactics of Yahweh as the ETs disclose themselves.

The occult will need to use Yahweh's perception techniques of deception like Joseph did to his own family. Therefore, If God's audible voice or the light says to do something to deceive for His glory, Do not doubt it is not God. It is Him. Do what He says. Do His will and not your own will of self.

Then watch the miracles increase as you keep the knowledge in your heart privately and become poor in spirit and lowly of heart. Watch the evidence increase in power. But best of all, The increased first-hand evidence and increased power has 5 cool purposes in mortality to make one happy. Happiness is the reason for our being created in the first place. Both in mortality and in eternity.

Ok. We do need to go through incessant cycles of night and day that are a pain. But there is always the reward of light at the end of each cycle as we keep our mouths shut as Christ told us how He endured the cross using Psalms 22 and then willed his death by choice as the reincarnated Adam. So can elect occult Israel follow Him to be translated like Enoch, Melchizedek (Shem), Or Valiant Thor.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2019 3:48:28 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:

The following questions.

Stop being stupid. When we tried to talk to you, All you wanted to do was spout your stupid doctrine. So why should we answer questions from you when you've shown us that you are irrational?

You simply declared the moron had "confessions" when he did not, I guess expecting TS and I to accept that your inside knowledge came from the sea of glass.

You are either deluded or lying. In either case, You are clearly wrong.

EThang5, I saw you responding to Dr. Franklin but not answering my many pertinent questions:

Two reasons.
1. Dr. Franklin has not shown himself to be deluded.
2. Your questions are not pertinent. They are stupid.

1. Do TV actors lie?

You and hari lie.

2. Is there some kind of law against actors on the Internet?

There is a moral law not to lie.

3. What about Joseph deceiving his whole family? Was he a liar? Or deceiver?

You and hari are liars.

4. The Bible says God is both good and evil not just good as Christianity ASSUMES.

The bible says God is completely righteous and that there is no darkness in Him. You lie.

5. Why do you keep playing tiddlywinks with the Bible?

You are deluded, That is why you think so.

Why don't you want to grow up from the baby wading pools we can buy at Walmart?

We don't consider your mental illness to be maturity.

6. I have claimed you just need to grow up and stop falsely accusing Harikrish of being a lying moron which He has proven with the evidence He is not.

He has provided no evidence except that of being a liar. Your delusion is not truth.

If you do not want to become a god or goddess, Then maybe God can lead you somewhere else.

We already are what we want to be. Servants of Jesus Christ. Neither of us is interested in your loony anti biblical doctrine.

Either way you will live forever.

Jesus has already given us eternal life

7 Why do you believe revelation has stopped. . . .

Because we know God needs to keep loonies like you from adding your stupidity to revelation.

. . . . The forgery of 2 Peter that can be proven to be a forgery by solid reasoning.

Nothing in the bible is a forgery, And you would not know solid reasoning if it sat on your nose.

Private interpretations of dead prophets are forbidden to have the Pope and clergy of the Dark Ages speak for God and twist the words of the dead Bible like Hari does on purpose as a magician performer in His acting role. .

Eh. Talk about babbling nonsense.

8 How does one walk in the light of God that has no darkness without revelation?

Jesus is our light.

The Bible claims that is the message of Christ. Why doesn't Christianity teach the same message in 1 John 1:5?

It does. You want it to teach your message. It won't.

Life is about power and the strongest evidence and proof will prevail using cogent reasoning.

Life is about obedience to Christ. He is our power.

Hari is the Grand Master magician actor and has done God's will to teach the perception deception tactics of Yahweh as the ETs disclose themselves.

Hari is a moron hindu racist exposed liar who is an enemy of Christ.

The occult will need to use Yahweh's perception techniques of deception like Joseph did to his own family. Therefore, If God's audible voice or the light says to do something to deceive for His glory, Do not doubt it is not God. It is Him. Do what He says. Do His will and not your own will of self.

I already have a God. The true one. You, The moron, And your fake god can go take a long walk off a short pier.

I cut the rest of your deluded babble because I have too little time to waste it on the ravings of a mentally ill loony.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,544
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2019 4:48:55 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
1. Do TV actors lie?
You and hari lie.
2. Is there some kind of law against actors on the Internet?
There is a moral law not to lie.

You did not answer the first two questions or any of the other questions. Buried alive.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 30,099
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2019 6:00:31 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
1. Do TV actors lie?
You and hari lie.
2. Is there some kind of law against actors on the Internet?
There is a moral law not to lie.

You did not answer the first two questions or any of the other questions. Buried alive.

Noah's curse condemned Africans to slavery. Ethang confessed he is a chattel slave. He will spend his time here trying to deny he is African to hide his shame and the truth.
But we have his confession and you verified them. So he attacks you.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

And here is what you do in Ghana Africa.

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya.

11. Ethang5 wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.
Ethang confesses he is a chattel slave in Africa.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

We can only go by his words.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it wa nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,544
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2019 7:06:52 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
I do not agree with the curse of Noah Harikrish speaks of, For the Curse of Canaan is symbolic of the Cosmic War and the angels serving the gods and goddesses forever. Angels do not want the responsibility of knowledge of good and evil. They want to do activities they enjoy to serve others and God forever.

I do not know why God has told Hari to pretend to be a racist. He doesn't have a racist bone in his body peddling the curse of Noah as he does. He loves blacks. Only Yahweh knows what He is doing. It must be a big lesson to learn like it was for spamming Christianity and all religions. Someday Yahweh will show us.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 30,099
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2019 8:45:33 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
I do not agree with the curse of Noah Harikrish speaks of, For the Curse of Canaan is symbolic of the Cosmic War and the angels serving the gods and goddesses forever. Angels do not want the responsibility of knowledge of good and evil. They want to do activities they enjoy to serve others and God forever.

I do not know why God has told Hari to pretend to be a racist. He doesn't have a racist bone in his body peddling the curse of Noah as he does. He loves blacks. Only Yahweh knows what He is doing. It must be a big lesson to learn like it was for spamming Christianity and all religions. Someday Yahweh will show us.

Christians are constantly under pressure to provide evidence the bible is the word of God and not some fables. My research "Christianity's role in African Slavery" found the evidence that Christians used to justify slavery.
So not only is the evidence in the Bible that justified African slavery. African slavery is a fulfillment of the Noah's curse that condemned Ham's children(the first Africans) to slavery.

Jesus's failure was prophesied in the bible and so was his death/crucifixion by Romans. Jesus was a failure, He failed to save the Jews the very people he was sent to save.
Matthew 15:24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. " -
By his failure jesus fulfilled both the prophesies.

Ethang5 confessed slavery is still practiced in Africa where he lives. You can buy an African slave in Libya for $400 each.
All this proves is the biblical prophesies are still relevant today.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

From African slaves to African shitholes.

https://i. Ytimg. Com/vi/RfIcDEI1jWU/hqdefault. Jpg
http://www. Brh. Org. Uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/slavedealer. Jpg
http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://africanah. Org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FabriceMarrons2014c. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg
According to African Pastor Ray Hagin Black's are following a slave religion.

Ray Hagin breaking the last bonds of slavery.
https://youtu. Be/lR5CTrkokes

When did you stop being a slave.
https://youtu. Be/p6k5JxYFpbY

What is Christianity?
https://youtu. Be/oWjmbEglYk4

Ethang defines the type of slave he is: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

That would make Ethang a chattel slave.

"Chattel slavery. Chattel slavery, Also called traditional slavery, Is so named because people are treated as the chattel (personal property) of the owner and are bought and sold as commodities. Typically, Under the chattel slave system, Slave status was imposed on children of the enslaved at birth. "

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it!

But imagine a world where everyone owned a bible and a black slave. 2 billion Christians would feel vindicated. African niggers would no longer be social rejects. They would be found in white homes.

You can understand why in Ethang's dreams he would like everyone to believe he is from Philadelphia. Because he sees Africans living with White Christians there. But he is stuck in Ghana Africa where he is just a poor African slave.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2019 8:50:09 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:

1. Do TV actors lie?
You and hari lie.
2. Is there some kind of law against actors on the Internet?
There is a moral law not to lie.


You did not answer the first two questions or any of the other questions. Buried alive.

Ya think? Did you read my post?

Only the deluded or the perverted hang around graveyards with bodies that have been buried.

If we have been buried, Why are you on your knees at the gravesite?

You are an idiot. You have been an idiot. Get off your knees. Dust yourself off. The only person in the graveyard is you.

I do not agree with the curse of Noah Harikrish speaks of. . . .

Only Yahweh knows what He is doing. Maybe you are disagreeing with "yarweh". Do you know what you're doing? I don't think you do.

Angels do not want the responsibility of knowledge of good and evil. They want to do activities they enjoy to serve others and God forever.

OK loony.

I do not know why God has told Hari to pretend to be a racist.

You don't know why, But you know that god has told Hari to pretend to be a racist? And how do you know what god told hari? The moron is Hindu idiot, He worships a demon.

But at least you recognize that he is being a moron racist.

He doesn't have a racist bone in his body peddling the curse of Noah as he does. He loves blacks.

And how do you know this? Tell us orb man.

Only Yahweh knows what He is doing.

Yet you know he loves blacks. How? You don't love blacks. Why would the racist moron?

It must be a big lesson to learn like it was for spamming Christianity and all religions. Someday Yahweh will show us.

The moron will still be spamming then too.

Lol. I wonder if "yarweh" is ever upset at your deciding every thing for him?

It's amazing that you can't see the inconsistency.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,099
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2019 9:05:56 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

1. Do TV actors lie?
You and hari lie.
2. Is there some kind of law against actors on the Internet?
There is a moral law not to lie.


You did not answer the first two questions or any of the other questions. Buried alive.

Ya think? Did you read my post?

Only the deluded or the perverted hang around graveyards with bodies that have been buried.

If we have been buried, Why are you on your knees at the gravesite?

You are an idiot. You have been an idiot. Get off your knees. Dust yourself off. The only person in the graveyard is you.

I do not agree with the curse of Noah Harikrish speaks of. . . .

Only Yahweh knows what He is doing. Maybe you are disagreeing with "yarweh". Do you know what you're doing? I don't think you do.

Angels do not want the responsibility of knowledge of good and evil. They want to do activities they enjoy to serve others and God forever.

OK loony.

I do not know why God has told Hari to pretend to be a racist.

You don't know why, But you know that god has told Hari to pretend to be a racist? And how do you know what god told hari? The moron is Hindu idiot, He worships a demon.

But at least you recognize that he is being a moron racist.

He doesn't have a racist bone in his body peddling the curse of Noah as he does. He loves blacks.

And how do you know this? Tell us orb man.

Only Yahweh knows what He is doing.

Yet you know he loves blacks. How? You don't love blacks. Why would the racist moron?

It must be a big lesson to learn like it was for spamming Christianity and all religions. Someday Yahweh will show us.

The moron will still be spamming then too.

Lol. I wonder if "yarweh" is ever upset at your deciding every thing for him?

It's amazing that you can't see the inconsistency.
Which is why we have your confessions, Nigger.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.


Ethang defines the type of slave he is: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

That would make Ethang a chattel slave.

"Chattel slavery. Chattel slavery, Also called traditional slavery, Is so named because people are treated as the chattel (personal property) of the owner and are bought and sold as commodities. Typically, Under the chattel slave system, Slave status was imposed on children of the enslaved at birth. "

Now we have the connection between your confession and slavery.

You said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: you are not proud to be African because you are just a poor African slave. OK we get it!
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,544
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2019 9:37:52 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
EThang5. If I don't believe something is true BASED ON EVIDENCE, , Then I don't speculate. I just say "I do not know. " I am a man.

The issue is Harikrish quoting us with "you wrote". He never misquoted either of us. He would deliberately twist my words and pretend like an actor. So what? I told him he can believe whatever he wants to, BUT I STOOD BY WHAT I ACTUALLY WROTE. Why won't you stand by YOUR WORDS?

Rev 22:11
He who is unjust, Let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, Let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, Let him be righteous still; he who is holy, Let him be holy still.

Forcing Hari to change his mind is really creepy, Especially when you will not stand by what you actually wrote. An actor on the Internet does not lie, Whatever he claims to believe, For he is deliberately pretending as playing a role. Big difference. Harikrish is not his real name. Therefore, It doesn't matter. I told him he could believe whatever he wanted. He is not a girl. Buried alive by proof.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2019 10:28:31 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

1. Do TV actors lie?
You and hari lie.
2. Is there some kind of law against actors on the Internet?
There is a moral law not to lie.


You did not answer the first two questions or any of the other questions. Buried alive.

Ya think? Did you read my post?

Only the deluded or the perverted hang around graveyards with bodies that have been buried.

If we have been buried, Why are you on your knees at the gravesite?

You are an idiot. You have been an idiot. Get off your knees. Dust yourself off. The only person in the graveyard is you.

I do not agree with the curse of Noah Harikrish speaks of. . . .

Only Yahweh knows what He is doing. Maybe you are disagreeing with "yarweh". Do you know what you're doing? I don't think you do.

Angels do not want the responsibility of knowledge of good and evil. They want to do activities they enjoy to serve others and God forever.

OK loony.

I do not know why God has told Hari to pretend to be a racist.

You don't know why, But you know that god has told Hari to pretend to be a racist? And how do you know what god told hari? The moron is Hindu idiot, He worships a demon.

But at least you recognize that he is being a moron racist.

He doesn't have a racist bone in his body peddling the curse of Noah as he does. He loves blacks.

And how do you know this? Tell us orb man.

Only Yahweh knows what He is doing.

Yet you know he loves blacks. How? You don't love blacks. Why would the racist moron?

It must be a big lesson to learn like it was for spamming Christianity and all religions. Someday Yahweh will show us.

The moron will still be spamming then too.

Lol. I wonder if "yarweh" is ever upset at your deciding every thing for him?

It's amazing that you can't see the inconsistency.
Which is why we have your confessions, Nigger.

Not for your claim and not the citation of it liar.

Why are you still sniveling on the board when you have admitted you can't find it, Have not posted it though you keep spamming, And have stupidly admitted that I told I was American?

You must be addicted to spamming.

No one believes you. We saw your lies, Your doctoring of my comment, You lies trying to cover up your doctoring, And the fact that you can't post any citation of your claim.

Tell it to anon, He is the only person deluded enough to think you aren't a moron liar.
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2019 10:59:19 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:

EThang5. If I don't believe something is true BASED ON EVIDENCE,

You have no evidence idiot. A quote is not evidence.

Then I don't speculate. I just say "I do not know. " I am a man.

You are a liar and you did speculate.

The issue is Harikrish quoting us with "you wrote".

Stop being stupid. Hari is quoting you, Not me. You already say the stupid things he wants you to, He don't need to misquote you.

He never misquoted either of us.

He lied on me. Post 32 of the thread, " guys, Don't mind hari, He's just a troll". Look at it idiot.

He would deliberately twist my words and pretend like an actor. So what?

I don't care what he does to you idiot. It is possible for him to correctly quote you and not correctly quote me.

I told him he can believe whatever he wants to, BUT I STOOD BY WHAT I ACTUALLY WROTE. Why won't you stand by YOUR WORDS?

Because they are not my words idiot. Why is that difficult for you to grasp?

Forcing Hari to change his mind is really creepy,

No one is forcing the moron you idiot. Hari is lying freely. He doesn't need to change his mind, He just needs to stop lying. So do you, By the way.

. . Especially when you will not stand by what you actually wrote.

I did not actually write that I was African you moron. He has now changed it to African American because we caught him lying. But we busted him on the new lie too.

An actor on the Internet does not lie, Whatever he claims to believe, For he is deliberately pretending as playing a role.

Hari is not an actor. He is a moron racist Hindu who has been busted in a lie. I won't even ask you how you know hari is an actor because you aren't sober. I don't care what you think of hari. I don't care about your loony theories. Go find someone who cares.

Big difference. Harikrish is not his real name. Therefore, It doesn't matter. I told him he could believe whatever he wanted. He is not a girl. Buried alive by proof.

Yet you ever show this proof, Just like the moron. You have never seen him, How do you know he isn't a girl? How do you know what his real name is?

This is a debate forum. The moron deletes my replies and reposts his comments. How is that sensible? Is that what people who are telling the truth do? I have asked you several questions, You haven't answered any.

That is your right, But if you won't answer questions I'll just toss you for lolz. It won't be as fun as tossing the moron because the moron actually wants people to like him. You're not that conscious.

But please, If I'm buried, Why are you hounding a dead person? Because you know you're lying. Both of you are so desperate for one person to validate you, That you have latched onto each other like drowning men.

Hari will be back calling you a mentally ill moron as soon as he feels he doesn't need you anymore, And you, Your delusion may change overnight to something completely different.

Go find someone who cares about your loony theories, It isn't me.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2019 11:11:34 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
1. Do TV actors lie?

The answer is yes. Often actors lie. Hollywood is known around the world as the sleaziest, Wickedly, Hypocritical, Lying, Deceitful, Adulterous, Fa"ade in the world. Muslims attempt to suggest America is evil because of it.

2. Is there some kind of law against actors on the Internet?

I don't think so. Yet, If someone was acting, It would be honest to say you were playing the part. Furthermore, If I wanted to go to a play I would pay good money to go and watch some do a good job. Your insinuation of Hari is that "nothing he says can be trusted" because he playing a part is stupid. It does not help your cause at all.

3. What about Joseph deceiving his whole family? Was he a liar? Or deceiver?

It is a good question about Joseph. I don't think he is a liar. Was he deceiving? Perhaps.

4. The Bible says God is both good and evil not just good as Christianity ASSUMES.

No the Bible does not say that. The Bible does say on occasion that God creates evil - or darkness depending on the translation. But God is not evil. That is your made up nonsense.

5. Why do you keep playing tiddlywinks with the Bible? Why don't you want to grow up from the baby wading pools we can buy at Walmart?

Dumb question deserve no answers.

6. I have claimed you just need to grow up and stop falsely accusing Harikrish of being a lying moron which He has proven with the evidence He is not. If you do not want to become a god or goddess, Then maybe God can lead you somewhere else. Either way you will live forever.

Hari did lie. Your continual support of him is ridiculous. He knew Ethang was American and despite this lied about having a collection of Ethang confessing to being an African. When challenged he could manage only that Ethang lived in Africa. When I pointed out to him that Ethang was born in America, He tried to pretend that this was a confession of Ethang being African American. He again was challenged to find such confession. He has not done so. He keeps going back to a question that Ethang asked which was ambiguous - and says "aha" there is your confession. If that is his best then he is a liar. Questions are not statements and questions cannot be confessions. Hari is beaten and he knows it. This is why his spamming ramped up again. I don't want to be a god or a goddess. I am quite content with what God has made me. Perhaps it is you who should go.

7 Why do you believe revelation has stopped when the Bible says no such thing expect in the forgery of 2 Peter that can be proven to be a forgery by solid reasoning. Private interpretations of dead prophets are forbidden to have the Pope and clergy of the Dark Ages speak for God and twist the words of the dead Bible like Hari does on purpose as a magician performer in His acting role. .

the bible does say new revelation has ceased. It speaks of this in several different places. It mentions it in Daniel 9 which you reject. Yet it clearly outlines the times of the incarnation of Jesus and of the sealing up of vision (not the book of Daniel). 1 Corinthians 13 also talks of revelation ceasing in all of its forms when the perfect came - the NT. Hebrews 1 tells us that despite the fact that God did speak in various ways in the past - he has spoken in the last days in Jesus. The words of Jesus recorded in NT.

Revelation has ceased. Yet we still have revelation - the word of God - in the Bible. It is the living word and the measure of all things. You don't like this because it proves you a fraud.

8 How does one walk in the light of God that has no darkness without revelation? The Bible claims that is the message of Christ. Why doesn't Christianity teach the same message in 1 John 1:5?

Try reading the bible then. This is how we walk in the light - by following the words of Jesus as written in the bible. God's revelation cannot die. It is living - and eternal. His light shines as we read and are taught by the Spirit of God. You on the other hand - listen to deceiving spirits and is evident in all of what you say.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,099
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2019 11:39:04 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
1. Do TV actors lie?

The answer is yes. Often actors lie. Hollywood is known around the world as the sleaziest, Wickedly, Hypocritical, Lying, Deceitful, Adulterous, Fa"ade in the world. Muslims attempt to suggest America is evil because of it.

2. Is there some kind of law against actors on the Internet?

I don't think so. Yet, If someone was acting, It would be honest to say you were playing the part. Furthermore, If I wanted to go to a play I would pay good money to go and watch some do a good job. Your insinuation of Hari is that "nothing he says can be trusted" because he playing a part is stupid. It does not help your cause at all.

3. What about Joseph deceiving his whole family? Was he a liar? Or deceiver?

It is a good question about Joseph. I don't think he is a liar. Was he deceiving? Perhaps.

4. The Bible says God is both good and evil not just good as Christianity ASSUMES.

No the Bible does not say that. The Bible does say on occasion that God creates evil - or darkness depending on the translation. But God is not evil. That is your made up nonsense.

5. Why do you keep playing tiddlywinks with the Bible? Why don't you want to grow up from the baby wading pools we can buy at Walmart?

Dumb question deserve no answers.

6. I have claimed you just need to grow up and stop falsely accusing Harikrish of being a lying moron which He has proven with the evidence He is not. If you do not want to become a god or goddess, Then maybe God can lead you somewhere else. Either way you will live forever.

Hari did lie. Your continual support of him is ridiculous. He knew Ethang was American and despite this lied about having a collection of Ethang confessing to being an African. When challenged he could manage only that Ethang lived in Africa. When I pointed out to him that Ethang was born in America, He tried to pretend that this was a confession of Ethang being African American. He again was challenged to find such confession. He has not done so. He keeps going back to a question that Ethang asked which was ambiguous - and says "aha" there is your confession. If that is his best then he is a liar. Questions are not statements and questions cannot be confessions. Hari is beaten and he knows it. This is why his spamming ramped up again. I don't want to be a god or a goddess. I am quite content with what God has made me. Perhaps it is you who should go.

7 Why do you believe revelation has stopped when the Bible says no such thing expect in the forgery of 2 Peter that can be proven to be a forgery by solid reasoning. Private interpretations of dead prophets are forbidden to have the Pope and clergy of the Dark Ages speak for God and twist the words of the dead Bible like Hari does on purpose as a magician performer in His acting role. .

the bible does say new revelation has ceased. It speaks of this in several different places. It mentions it in Daniel 9 which you reject. Yet it clearly outlines the times of the incarnation of Jesus and of the sealing up of vision (not the book of Daniel). 1 Corinthians 13 also talks of revelation ceasing in all of its forms when the perfect came - the NT. Hebrews 1 tells us that despite the fact that God did speak in various ways in the past - he has spoken in the last days in Jesus. The words of Jesus recorded in NT.

Revelation has ceased. Yet we still have revelation - the word of God - in the Bible. It is the living word and the measure of all things. You don't like this because it proves you a fraud.

8 How does one walk in the light of God that has no darkness without revelation? The Bible claims that is the message of Christ. Why doesn't Christianity teach the same message in 1 John 1:5?

Try reading the bible then. This is how we walk in the light - by following the words of Jesus as written in the bible. God's revelation cannot die. It is living - and eternal. His light shines as we read and are taught by the Spirit of God. You on the other hand - listen to deceiving spirits and is evident in all of what you say.

The words Anon speaks is what God puts in his mouth.

Anon said: Harikrish, I am not doing these posts, But the Lord is. He is the one that glorifies Himself on the outside until it was time to go forward as a secret weapon in the Lord's hands. I have personally met reincarnated Isaac and John the Baptist. I have two prophets working with me that hear the audible voice of Yahweh daily to correct me if I need it. The Lord said I will meet reincarnated Abraham and Jacob in the future.

That is no different than what Jesus claimed.
John 12:49 I have not spoken on My own, But the Father who sent Me has commanded Me what to say and how to say it.

You and Ethang speak from smuggled bibles that the illiterates use as toilet paper because they are free and cheaper than toilet paper. They are free bibles because they are from recycled toilet paper.
Listen to Anon his words are not adulterated or recycled.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2019 11:45:37 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
The words Anon speaks is what God puts in his mouth.

Anon said: Harikrish, I am not doing these posts, But the Lord is. He is the one that glorifies Himself on the outside until it was time to go forward as a secret weapon in the Lord's hands. I have personally met reincarnated Isaac and John the Baptist. I have two prophets working with me that hear the audible voice of Yahweh daily to correct me if I need it. The Lord said I will meet reincarnated Abraham and Jacob in the future.

That is no different than what Jesus claimed.
John 12:49 I have not spoken on My own, But the Father who sent Me has commanded Me what to say and how to say it.

You and Ethang speak from smuggled bibles that the illiterates use as toilet paper because they are free and cheaper than toilet paper. They are free bibles because they are from recycled toilet paper.
Listen to Anon his words are not adulterated or recycled.


anon is a fruit cake. He thinks he is the reincarnated Noah. He thinks he speaks the words of God. He thinks revelation is continuing on something called the sea of glass. Methinks he has smoked too many weeds or drugs. Methinks he is crazy.

I find it amusing that you are relying on his support. The musings of a madman. Well ok go for it. But he has no authority over me. And neither do you. For the record I have no authority over you or anon either. Yet I have a real M. Div. And as such as I am a recognised theologian. A real one verses a wannabe one.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,099
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 1:17:48 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
The words Anon speaks is what God puts in his mouth.

Anon said: Harikrish, I am not doing these posts, But the Lord is. He is the one that glorifies Himself on the outside until it was time to go forward as a secret weapon in the Lord's hands. I have personally met reincarnated Isaac and John the Baptist. I have two prophets working with me that hear the audible voice of Yahweh daily to correct me if I need it. The Lord said I will meet reincarnated Abraham and Jacob in the future.

That is no different than what Jesus claimed.
John 12:49 I have not spoken on My own, But the Father who sent Me has commanded Me what to say and how to say it.

You and Ethang speak from smuggled bibles that the illiterates use as toilet paper because they are free and cheaper than toilet paper. They are free bibles because they are from recycled toilet paper.
Listen to Anon his words are not adulterated or recycled.


anon is a fruit cake. He thinks he is the reincarnated Noah. He thinks he speaks the words of God. He thinks revelation is continuing on something called the sea of glass. Methinks he has smoked too many weeds or drugs. Methinks he is crazy.
You have not claimed any divine revelation. Therefore you are not at Anon's level. You don't even know African Americans are largely the descendants of slaves"people who were brought from their African homelands by force to work in the New World.

I have your confession you are a sex deviant.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

I find it amusing that you are relying on his support. The musings of a madman. Well ok go for it. But he has no authority over me. And neither do you. For the record I have no authority over you or anon either. Yet I have a real M. Div. And as such as I am a recognised theologian. A real one verses a wannabe one.
You should be embarassed for pimping your mommy smuggler, Showing your scriptural ignorance and calling people names and even lying about Harikrish's sex.
You are the typical Christian PPP. Pimp, Pervert and Preacher.
I now have your confession you are a sex deviant. We have known the other two for a while. Pimp and Preacher.

Jesus too claimed he only spoke God words God put in his mouth.
John 12:49 I have not spoken on My own, But the Father who sent Me has commanded Me what to say and how to say it.

But Anon has more credibility. He has not blamed God for any failures unlike Jesus.
Jesus even had the audacity to blame God for his failures.

Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 1:25:34 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
The words Anon speaks is what God puts in his mouth.

Anon said: Harikrish, I am not doing these posts, But the Lord is. He is the one that glorifies Himself on the outside until it was time to go forward as a secret weapon in the Lord's hands. I have personally met reincarnated Isaac and John the Baptist. I have two prophets working with me that hear the audible voice of Yahweh daily to correct me if I need it. The Lord said I will meet reincarnated Abraham and Jacob in the future.

That is no different than what Jesus claimed.
John 12:49 I have not spoken on My own, But the Father who sent Me has commanded Me what to say and how to say it.

You and Ethang speak from smuggled bibles that the illiterates use as toilet paper because they are free and cheaper than toilet paper. They are free bibles because they are from recycled toilet paper.
Listen to Anon his words are not adulterated or recycled.

anon is a fruit cake. He thinks he is the reincarnated Noah. He thinks he speaks the words of God. He thinks revelation is continuing on something called the sea of glass. Methinks he has smoked too many weeds or drugs. Methinks he is crazy.
You have not claimed any divine revelation. Therefore you are not at Anon's level. You don't even know African Americans are largely the descendants of slaves"people who were brought from their African homelands by force to work in the New World.

I have your confession you are a sex deviant.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/


LOL!

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.


Delightful. This is why we Indians are so ashamed of ourselves - we follow our goddess and we do such things. What is your deviation Hari?

I find it amusing that you are relying on his support. The musings of a madman. Well ok go for it. But he has no authority over me. And neither do you. For the record I have no authority over you or anon either. Yet I have a real M. Div. And as such as I am a recognised theologian. A real one verses a wannabe one.

You should be embarassed for pimping your mommy smuggler, Showing your scriptural ignorance and calling people names and even lying about Harikrish's sex.
You are the typical Christian PPP. Pimp, Pervert and Preacher.
I now have your confession you are a sex deviant. We have known the other two for a while. Pimp and Preacher.


I am ashamed to be an Indian - even though I can't be ashamed as an Indian. Oh no - what is going on?

But Anon has more credibility.

He is a fruit cake. If you think he has credibility - then you too are a fruit cake.
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 2:49:12 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:
The words Anon speaks is what God puts in his mouth.

Anon said: Harikrish, I am not doing these posts, But the Lord is. He is the one that glorifies Himself on the outside until it was time to go forward as a secret weapon in the Lord's hands. I have personally met reincarnated Isaac and John the Baptist. I have two prophets working with me that hear the audible voice of Yahweh daily to correct me if I need it. The Lord said I will meet reincarnated Abraham and Jacob in the future.

That is no different than what Jesus claimed.
John 12:49 I have not spoken on My own, But the Father who sent Me has commanded Me what to say and how to say it.

You and Ethang speak from smuggled bibles that the illiterates use as toilet paper because they are free and cheaper than toilet paper. They are free bibles because they are from recycled toilet paper.
Listen to Anon his words are not adulterated or recycled.

anon is a fruit cake. He thinks he is the reincarnated Noah. He thinks he speaks the words of God. He thinks revelation is continuing on something called the sea of glass. Methinks he has smoked too many weeds or drugs. Methinks he is crazy.
You have not claimed any divine revelation. Therefore you are not at Anon's level. You don't even know African Americans are largely the descendants of slaves"people who were brought from their African homelands by force to work in the New World.

I have your confession you are a sex deviant.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/


LOL!

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.


Delightful. This is why we Indians are so ashamed of ourselves - we follow our goddess and we do such things. What is your deviation Hari?

I find it amusing that you are relying on his support. The musings of a madman. Well ok go for it. But he has no authority over me. And neither do you. For the record I have no authority over you or anon either. Yet I have a real M. Div. And as such as I am a recognised theologian. A real one verses a wannabe one.

You should be embarassed for pimping your mommy smuggler, Showing your scriptural ignorance and calling people names and even lying about Harikrish's sex.
You are the typical Christian PPP. Pimp, Pervert and Preacher.
I now have your confession you are a sex deviant. We have known the other two for a while. Pimp and Preacher.


I am ashamed to be an Indian - even though I can't be ashamed as an Indian. Oh no - what is going on?

But Anon has more credibility.

He is a fruit cake. If you think he has credibility - then you too are a fruit cake.

Chock full of loony nuts.

And cow pee.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,099
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 3:01:45 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:
The words Anon speaks is what God puts in his mouth.

Anon said: Harikrish, I am not doing these posts, But the Lord is. He is the one that glorifies Himself on the outside until it was time to go forward as a secret weapon in the Lord's hands. I have personally met reincarnated Isaac and John the Baptist. I have two prophets working with me that hear the audible voice of Yahweh daily to correct me if I need it. The Lord said I will meet reincarnated Abraham and Jacob in the future.

That is no different than what Jesus claimed.
John 12:49 I have not spoken on My own, But the Father who sent Me has commanded Me what to say and how to say it.

You and Ethang speak from smuggled bibles that the illiterates use as toilet paper because they are free and cheaper than toilet paper. They are free bibles because they are from recycled toilet paper.
Listen to Anon his words are not adulterated or recycled.

anon is a fruit cake. He thinks he is the reincarnated Noah. He thinks he speaks the words of God. He thinks revelation is continuing on something called the sea of glass. Methinks he has smoked too many weeds or drugs. Methinks he is crazy.
You have not claimed any divine revelation. Therefore you are not at Anon's level. You don't even know African Americans are largely the descendants of slaves"people who were brought from their African homelands by force to work in the New World.

I have your confession you are a sex deviant.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/


LOL!

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.


Delightful. This is why we Indians are so ashamed of ourselves - we follow our goddess and we do such things. What is your deviation Hari?

I find it amusing that you are relying on his support. The musings of a madman. Well ok go for it. But he has no authority over me. And neither do you. For the record I have no authority over you or anon either. Yet I have a real M. Div. And as such as I am a recognised theologian. A real one verses a wannabe one.

You should be embarassed for pimping your mommy smuggler, Showing your scriptural ignorance and calling people names and even lying about Harikrish's sex.
You are the typical Christian PPP. Pimp, Pervert and Preacher.
I now have your confession you are a sex deviant. We have known the other two for a while. Pimp and Preacher.


I am ashamed to be an Indian - even though I can't be ashamed as an Indian. Oh no - what is going on?

But Anon has more credibility.

He is a fruit cake. If you think he has credibility - then you too are a fruit cake.

Chock full of loony nuts.

And cow pee.

Try this for loony tunes.
Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave.
Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

So? Did I deny it? No. Then why are you spamming it?

That would make Ethang a chattel slave.

Of Jesus Christ yes. You don't need to spam it moron. You need to cite the one I called you a liar on.

Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.
This is worse that you being a nigger. You are a eunuch low IQ nigger. Lol!

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,099
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 3:03:54 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:
The words Anon speaks is what God puts in his mouth.

Anon said: Harikrish, I am not doing these posts, But the Lord is. He is the one that glorifies Himself on the outside until it was time to go forward as a secret weapon in the Lord's hands. I have personally met reincarnated Isaac and John the Baptist. I have two prophets working with me that hear the audible voice of Yahweh daily to correct me if I need it. The Lord said I will meet reincarnated Abraham and Jacob in the future.

That is no different than what Jesus claimed.
John 12:49 I have not spoken on My own, But the Father who sent Me has commanded Me what to say and how to say it.

You and Ethang speak from smuggled bibles that the illiterates use as toilet paper because they are free and cheaper than toilet paper. They are free bibles because they are from recycled toilet paper.
Listen to Anon his words are not adulterated or recycled.

anon is a fruit cake. He thinks he is the reincarnated Noah. He thinks he speaks the words of God. He thinks revelation is continuing on something called the sea of glass. Methinks he has smoked too many weeds or drugs. Methinks he is crazy.
You have not claimed any divine revelation. Therefore you are not at Anon's level. You don't even know African Americans are largely the descendants of slaves"people who were brought from their African homelands by force to work in the New World.

I have your confession you are a sex deviant.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/


LOL!

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.


Delightful. This is why we Indians are so ashamed of ourselves - we follow our goddess and we do such things. What is your deviation Hari?

I find it amusing that you are relying on his support. The musings of a madman. Well ok go for it. But he has no authority over me. And neither do you. For the record I have no authority over you or anon either. Yet I have a real M. Div. And as such as I am a recognised theologian. A real one verses a wannabe one.

You should be embarassed for pimping your mommy smuggler, Showing your scriptural ignorance and calling people names and even lying about Harikrish's sex.
You are the typical Christian PPP. Pimp, Pervert and Preacher.
I now have your confession you are a sex deviant. We have known the other two for a while. Pimp and Preacher.


I am ashamed to be an Indian - even though I can't be ashamed as an Indian. Oh no - what is going on?

But Anon has more credibility.

He is a fruit cake. If you think he has credibility - then you too are a fruit cake.

Try this for loony tunes, Tradesecret. (Pimp, Pervert and Preacher. )
Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave.
Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

So? Did I deny it? No. Then why are you spamming it?

That would make Ethang a chattel slave.

Of Jesus Christ yes. You don't need to spam it moron. You need to cite the one I called you a liar on.

Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.
This is worse that you being a nigger. You are a eunuch low IQ nigger. Lol!

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 3:32:25 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

The nigger Ethang5 is desperate. He is replying for Tradesecret who is also a confirmed liar, Pimp, Pervert and Preacher. Like the nigger Ethang TS's mother also smuggles bibles.

TS didn't lie like you did

Both you and TS lied claiming Harikrish is a she and not a he. You two Christians have no credibility left.

Have you posted any evidence to the contrary?

So it's the nigger Ethang who has been lying.

Yet its you who is spamming and can't cite.

But what he cannot escape from is he is African as in negroid as in of African ancestry.

And what you can't escape is that you're lying as in cannot cite diddly.

I have your confessions, Nigger.

No, You have lies you can't cite.

So? Did I deny it? No. Then why are you spamming it?

That would make Ethang a chattel slave.

Of Jesus Christ yes. You don't need to spam it moron. You need to cite the one I called you a liar on.

But Jesus Christ ain't in Ghana, Nigger. Lol!

Of course He is moron. Jesus is not only omnipresent, He made Ghana. You must be thinking Jesus is like your moron demon/god Krishna.

Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your children's birth.

That isn't what I said but I won't stop you from being a moron.

See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

Jesus created everyone you moron.

That was backed by his confession.

Not the "confession" you lied about.

The common thread in all his confessions is he is African and there is no denying that.

Sure there is. You can't cite. I deny it.

Let us go by Ethang's confessions.

Those are your lies, (which is why you can't cite them) I'll post the real, Undoctored, Untruncated comments.

1. He is not a proud African. He is a proud American.
Cite the version you haven't truncated.

That's like you saying you are not a proud father. You are a proud mother.
Why mention father if you already know you are a mother.

Why mention anything if you can't cite?

Similarly why mention Afrcan when you want to say American.
I said American. Your racism tried to change it with lies.

But all that goes away when you have confessed you are a poor African
Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

You are both a poor African and a slave.

Doctored "quote". Your fake " quote" is in post 32 of this very thread for all to see. If it was a confession liar, Why did you doctor it?

2. He is a lol Of Course, If I am African. . . . .
Cite the version you haven't truncated.

You cannot even get past You confession I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?

Questions are not confessions moron. And you claimed I "confessed" 30 posts before post 186, So post 186 cannot be your "confession".

3. He is not a proud African. He cannot be. He is a proud American.
Cite the version you haven't added the "to be".

Initially you argued I am not a proud African was not the same as I am not proud to be African. Even though they mean the same thing.

They aren't. If they were, You would not have inserted what I didn't say.

But that was fixed when you confessed:

Your lies are not fixed.

Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not a proud African. I cannot be a proud African.

Why is this difficult for you to grasp? Racism got your brain?

4. He cannot be a proud African, Because he is a proud American.
Untruncated and unmodified comment

That is your quote. That is not what I quoted you said.

You didn't quote what I said. You lied.

5. He told a member is African American.
Cite it. And it can't be you moron.

I have you confession. If you cannot remember saying it then you are lying.

Lol. When you can cite it, I'll explain how stupid you're being here.

6. He is just a poor African.
Cite the version you haven't truncated.

But all that goes away when you have confessed you are a poor African slave.

Your lie never goes away moron. It is in post 32 of this very thread.

You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?

Compare to your "quote" in post 32 and tell us you aren't a pathetic liar. You like comparing don't you loser? After you compare, Tell us why you doctored my comment if it was a "confession"?

Confessions aren't questions. So you tried to change my question into a comment so that you could lie and call it a "confession". You were busted because you stupidly thought no one would check.

7. He wants to be called nigger.
Obvious lie.

I called you niggar to be polite and you insisted it was nigger. So it's nigger, Nigger!

Lol. It's so obvious I don't need to say anything.

I called him niggar to be polite.

You misspelled it niggar because you are an illiterate moron.

He insisted it was nigger.

It is, And I took you to spelling school, And your spite and shame is now making you lie.

Americans call blacks nigger. In Canada we don't use that derogatory word. Canadians are polite people. I am a proud Indian living in Canada. But I work in America where nigger is very common. Every black, African American, African is a nigger.

Yawn. OK stupid. When you can cite, You might get some respect.

So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.

It is sharper than your fake citations liar.

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.

Those are your uncited lies already debunked. You have no "confessions" or you would have cited them.

And every time you spam instead of citing them, Every time you come up with another excuse instead of just telling the truth, Your lie grows brighter.

Really I could care less for what some loser illiterate Indian Hindu racist calls me, But I do like burning you. It has been fun to see you dance like a crocked Indian politician.

Keep those dancing shoes on moron, You are going to keep dancing for us.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,099
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 4:21:57 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
ethang5 wrote:


We can now call Ethang's 3 children illegitimate bastards.
To all Christians try reading Ethang's virgin birth story times 3.

News flash!
Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave and his 3 children are illegitimate bastards.

Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

So? Did I deny it? No. Then why are you spamming it?

That would make Ethang a chattel slave.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Of Jesus Christ yes. You don't need to spam it moron. You need to cite the one I called you a liar on.

Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.
This is worse that you being a nigger. You are a eunuch low IQ nigger. Lol!

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it!

But imagine a world where everyone owned a bible and a black slave. 2 billion Christians would feel vindicated. African niggers would no longer be social rejects. They would be found in white homes.

You can understand why in Ethang's dreams he would like everyone to believe he is from Philadelphia. Because he sees Africans living with White Christians there. But he is stuck in Ghana Africa where he is just a poor African slave.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I am just a poor Afrcan slave, Remember?
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.


Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?
You are both a poor African and a slave.

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,099
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 4:50:02 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
spam 55

The sex deviant pastor is burning.

Harikrish exposes a sex deviant Pastor on DDO name Tradesecret. It is no longer a secret.

Our first sex deviant pastor going public on DDO.

So you finally confessed you are a sex deviant. Wow!
To all Christians Tradesecret confessed he is a sex deviant.

The words Anon speaks is what God puts in his mouth.

Anon said: Harikrish, I am not doing these posts, But the Lord is. He is the one that glorifies Himself on the outside until it was time to go forward as a secret weapon in the Lord's hands. I have personally met reincarnated Isaac and John the Baptist. I have two prophets working with me that hear the audible voice of Yahweh daily to correct me if I need it. The Lord said I will meet reincarnated Abraham and Jacob in the future.

That is no different than what Jesus claimed.
John 12:49 I have not spoken on My own, But the Father who sent Me has commanded Me what to say and how to say it.

You and Ethang speak from smuggled bibles that the illiterates use as toilet paper because they are free and cheaper than toilet paper. They are free bibles because they are from recycled toilet paper.
Listen to Anon his words are not adulterated or recycled.


anon is a fruit cake. He thinks he is the reincarnated Noah. He thinks he speaks the words of God. He thinks revelation is continuing on something called the sea of glass. Methinks he has smoked too many weeds or drugs. Methinks he is crazy.
You have not claimed any divine revelation. Therefore you are not at Anon's level. You don't even know African Americans are largely the descendants of slaves"people who were brought from their African homelands by force to work in the New World.

I have your confession you are a sex deviant.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants -
but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

I find it amusing that you are relying on his support. The musings of a madman. Well ok go for it. But he has no authority over me. And neither do you. For the record I have no authority over you or anon either. Yet I have a real M. Div. And as such as I am a recognised theologian. A real one verses a wannabe one.

You should be embarassed for pimping your mommy smuggler, Showing your scriptural ignorance and calling people names and even lying about Harikrish's sex.
You are the typical Christian PPP. Pimp, Pervert and Preacher.
I now have your confession you are a sex deviant. We have known the other two for a while. Pimp and Preacher.


Jesus too claimed he only spoke God words God put in his mouth.
John 12:49 I have not spoken on My own, But the Father who sent Me has commanded Me what to say and how to say it.

But Anon has more credibility. He has not blamed God for any failures unlike Jesus.
Jesus even had the audacity to blame God for his failures.

Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "
Harikrish
Posts: 30,099
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 6:00:07 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
spam 65

Exposing a sex deviant pastor is not spamming. I always suspected you were a pervert from the smirky look on your face in your avatar.

Harikrish exposes a sex deviant Pastor on DDO name Tradesecret. It is no longer a secret.

Our first sex deviant pastor going public on DDO.

So you finally confessed you are a sex deviant. Wow!
To all Christians Tradesecret confessed he is a sex deviant.

The words Anon speaks is what God puts in his mouth.

Anon said: Harikrish, I am not doing these posts, But the Lord is. He is the one that glorifies Himself on the outside until it was time to go forward as a secret weapon in the Lord's hands. I have personally met reincarnated Isaac and John the Baptist. I have two prophets working with me that hear the audible voice of Yahweh daily to correct me if I need it. The Lord said I will meet reincarnated Abraham and Jacob in the future.

That is no different than what Jesus claimed.
John 12:49 I have not spoken on My own, But the Father who sent Me has commanded Me what to say and how to say it.

You and Ethang speak from smuggled bibles that the illiterates use as toilet paper because they are free and cheaper than toilet paper. They are free bibles because they are from recycled toilet paper.
Listen to Anon his words are not adulterated or recycled.


anon is a fruit cake. He thinks he is the reincarnated Noah. He thinks he speaks the words of God. He thinks revelation is continuing on something called the sea of glass. Methinks he has smoked too many weeds or drugs. Methinks he is crazy.
You have not claimed any divine revelation. Therefore you are not at Anon's level. You don't even know African Americans are largely the descendants of slaves"people who were brought from their African homelands by force to work in the New World.

I have your confession you are a sex deviant.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants -
but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

I find it amusing that you are relying on his support. The musings of a madman. Well ok go for it. But he has no authority over me. And neither do you. For the record I have no authority over you or anon either. Yet I have a real M. Div. And as such as I am a recognised theologian. A real one verses a wannabe one.

You should be embarassed for pimping your mommy smuggler, Showing your scriptural ignorance and calling people names and even lying about Harikrish's sex.
You are the typical Christian PPP. Pimp, Pervert and Preacher.
I now have your confession you are a sex deviant. We have known the other two for a while. Pimp and Preacher.


Jesus too claimed he only spoke God words God put in his mouth.
John 12:49 I have not spoken on My own, But the Father who sent Me has commanded Me what to say and how to say it.

But Anon has more credibility. He has not blamed God for any failures unlike Jesus.
Jesus even had the audacity to blame God for his failures.

Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,544
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 8:18:54 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
***Tradesecret wrote: The answer is yes. Often actors lie. Hollywood is known around the world as the sleaziest, Wickedly, Hypocritical, Lying, Deceitful, Adulterous, Fa"ade in the world. Muslims attempt to suggest America is evil because of it.

You answered the question "Do Hollywood actors lie? That is not what I asked. I asked do TV actors lie. These are actors that we see on TV movies and programs. TV actors lie, Steal, And kill but are NOT REAL. You answered a different question.

***I don't think so. Yet, If someone was acting, It would be honest to say you were playing the part. Furthermore, If I wanted to go to a play I would pay good money to go and watch some do a good job. Your insinuation of Hari is that "nothing he says can be trusted" because he playing a part is stupid. It does not help your cause at all.

Hari can believe publically and privately whatever he wants to. I am not his parent guardian to control his life. It is not my business to follow him around like a mosquito and call him a liar and moron. EThang5 has deceived you just because he believes in the same atonement crap you do.

***It is a good question about Joseph. I don't think he is a liar. Was he deceiving? Perhaps.

Hari is doing the same things as Joseph.

***No the Bible does not say that. The Bible does say on occasion that God creates evil - or darkness depending on the translation. But God is not evil. That is your made up nonsense.

Where does the Bible say "occasionally"? Gog is personally involved with light, Darkness, Peace, And evil because God says HE DOES ALL THESE THINGS.

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, And create darkness: I make peace, And create evil: I the Lord do **all** these things.

***Dumb question deserve no answers.

Identifying Christianity as babies who do not need to think deeply is accurate, Isn't it? You complained Christians do not read the Bible, Didn't you? Frustrates you, Doesn't it? Babies, Right? In terms of you, It is a rhetorical question to keep to yourself.

***Hari did lie. Your continual support of him is ridiculous. He knew Ethang was American and despite this lied about having a collection of Ethang confessing to being an African. When challenged he could manage only that Ethang lived in Africa. When I pointed out to him that Ethang was born in America, He tried to pretend that this was a confession of Ethang being African American. He again was challenged to find such confession. He has not done so. He keeps going back to a question that Ethang asked which was ambiguous - and says "aha" there is your confession. If that is his best then he is a liar. Questions are not statements and questions cannot be confessions. Hari is beaten and he knows it. This is why his spamming ramped up again. I don't want to be a god or a goddess. I am quite content with what God has made me. Perhaps it is you who should go.

I have always disagreed with his racist views, And he makes things up on purpose. But that is not what I am "supporting". I am saying he does not misquote us when he uses "you wrote". I stood by my words he quoted and let him believe whatever he wants to believe as the Bible instructs me to do. The Bible is a totally free-speech book.

Christ never called people liars. He called Satan a liar and not the person. He claimed Satan was the father of their IDEAS and not the father of their bodies. Therefore, They were liars. Harikrish is pretending to be a racist for a good purpose, And it is not his dragon speaking, But He is obeying God like Joseph did to demonstrate how the Great Commission in Christianity is spamming the public.

Therefore, Harikrish creates confusion in DDO. Christianity creates similar spamming confusions in the world, Such as the virgin idea and stealing our money. Christians are so blinded, Unless they are shown by experience, They will not see it. Brilliant strategy of God!
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,544
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 9:29:30 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
***he bible does say new revelation has ceased. It speaks of this in several different places. It mentions it in Daniel 9 which you reject.

The logic is the same arguments the Jews made to reject Christ. They crucified Him because they claimed no more revelation. If you use the same logic on Christ, Then you must reject Christ, Paul. And all the NT authors who believed in revelation,

***1 Corinthians 13 also talks of revelation ceasing in all of its forms when the perfect came - the NT.

The NT is not perfect. 20% forgeries. The NT did not exist until the 3rd century. Paul is talking about being translated or resurrected into the third heaven in 1 Cor 13. Then everything will be changed. There are not laws against the Holy Spirit.

***Hebrews 1 tells us that despite the fact that God did speak in various ways in the past - he has spoken in the last days in Jesus. The words of Jesus recorded in NT.

The message of Christ is God is light. God speaks to us from the heart in the inner man. Christ was dead when Hebrews was written. How did Christ speak to the saints? According to your dumb idea the prophets of old are useless for that is the only scriptures the saints had except Matthew, John, 1 John, And 2 John.

Christianity's thought of no more revelation is not connecting with Hebrews 1. God speaks in the light by revelation when we read His valid scriptures. That idea connects all the thoughts into one clear epiphany. God spoke to us in the past from the outside in. Now He speaks to us from the inside out. Simple truth of Hebrews 1.

***we still have revelation - the word of God - in the Bible. It is the living word and the measure of all things. You don't like this because it proves you a fraud.

Logos Word of Reason will pull the weed ideas from the Bible to only eat the wheat ideas.

***Try reading the bible then. This is how we walk in the light - by following the words of Jesus as written in the bible. God's revelation cannot die. It is living - and eternal. His light shines as we read and are taught by the Spirit of God.

No. Christianity walks by the minds of the theologians. They wear the leaves of death to cover their flesh. Proof: everyone dies of old age. Everyone. What more proof do you need? Christ taught plainly we did not need to die.

***You on the other hand - listen to deceiving spirits and is evident in all of what you say.

There are no such thing as "deceiving spirits" on the outside. That is a concoction of the Catholic Corruptors that are hallucinations of our own minds and will. Christians are mentally ill for believing such nonsense ideas. Deceiving spirits are self-created from our own dragon of darkness in us. Atheist know the truth better than Christianity regarding the subject of demons. Atheist know the person creates his own demons from his own mind. Mental health professionals will discuss the demon visions and conclude they are delusional hallucinations created by the mind. The secret? Yahweh is creating the demon visions based on the person's belief in them. Duh!
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,544
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 12:06:42 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
EThang5, He did not misquote you when he started with "you said" or "EThang5 said". That is the proof I am standing on. I don't dispute his free speech right on DDO to believe or say anything he wants. His words are not my words. Stand up for your words. He is an actor doing God's will. He is not a liar. He is a deceiver like Joseph. His heart is good not evil.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.