Jump to topic:

Harikrish - here is a clue for you

Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 3:18:52 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
If you want anyone to read your posts - let alone respond to them - stop spamming.

I refuse to read anything longer than two or three paragraphs from you.

most of what you post is repeated - and has already been soundly defeated by either Ethang, Willow, And me. I can be bothered reading - so I won't.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 3:57:27 AM
Tradesecret wrote:
If you want anyone to read your posts - let alone respond to them - stop spamming.

most of what you post is repeated - and has already been soundly defeated by either Ethang, Willow, And me. I can be bothered reading - so I won't.

So you finally confessed you are a sex deviant. Wow!
To all Christians Tradesecret confessed he is a sex deviant.

The words Anon speaks is what God puts in his mouth.

Anon said: Harikrish, I am not doing these posts, But the Lord is. He is the one that glorifies Himself on the outside until it was time to go forward as a secret weapon in the Lord's hands. I have personally met reincarnated Isaac and John the Baptist. I have two prophets working with me that hear the audible voice of Yahweh daily to correct me if I need it. The Lord said I will meet reincarnated Abraham and Jacob in the future.

That is no different than what Jesus claimed.
John 12:49 I have not spoken on My own, But the Father who sent Me has commanded Me what to say and how to say it.

You and Ethang speak from smuggled bibles that the illiterates use as toilet paper because they are free and cheaper than toilet paper. They are free bibles because they are from recycled toilet paper.
Listen to Anon his words are not adulterated or recycled.

anon is a fruit cake. He thinks he is the reincarnated Noah. He thinks he speaks the words of God. He thinks revelation is continuing on something called the sea of glass. Methinks he has smoked too many weeds or drugs. Methinks he is crazy.
You have not claimed any divine revelation. Therefore you are not at Anon's level. You don't even know African Americans are largely the descendants of slaves"people who were brought from their African homelands by force to work in the New World.

I have your confession you are a sex deviant.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants -
but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

I find it amusing that you are relying on his support. The musings of a madman. Well ok go for it. But he has no authority over me. And neither do you. For the record I have no authority over you or anon either. Yet I have a real M. Div. And as such as I am a recognised theologian. A real one verses a wannabe one.

You should be embarassed for pimping your mommy smuggler, Showing your scriptural ignorance and calling people names and even lying about Harikrish's sex.
You are the typical Christian PPP. Pimp, Pervert and Preacher.
I now have your confession you are a sex deviant. We have known the other two for a while. Pimp and Preacher.

Jesus too claimed he only spoke God words God put in his mouth.
John 12:49 I have not spoken on My own, But the Father who sent Me has commanded Me what to say and how to say it.

But Anon has more credibility. He has not blamed God for any failures unlike Jesus.
Jesus even had the audacity to blame God for his failures.

Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 4:08:56 AM
Harikrish wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

TS, When the moron is in full spamming mode like this, He's not even reading our posts, He's just spamming cut and paste spam as fast as his shoddy indian internet will allow him.

That's why I don't post for him, But post for the Gentle Readers and as a record I can go back to later to prove he lied. Hari isn't really conscious the way normal people are.

You can't treat him like he's a full person. He isn't. Think angry tomato plant.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 4:17:58 AM
ethang5 wrote:

We can now call Ethang's 3 children illegitimate bastards.
To all Christians try reading Ethang's virgin birth story times 3.

News flash!
Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave and his 3 children are illegitimate bastards.

Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

So? Did I deny it? No. Then why are you spamming it?

That would make Ethang a chattel slave.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Of Jesus Christ yes. You don't need to spam it moron. You need to cite the one I called you a liar on.

Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.
This is worse that you being a nigger. You are a eunuch low IQ nigger. Lol!

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it!

But imagine a world where everyone owned a bible and a black slave. 2 billion Christians would feel vindicated. African niggers would no longer be social rejects. They would be found in white homes.

You can understand why in Ethang's dreams he would like everyone to believe he is from Philadelphia. Because he sees Africans living with White Christians there. But he is stuck in Ghana Africa where he is just a poor African slave.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I am just a poor Afrcan slave, Remember?
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?
You are both a poor African and a slave.

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 4:22:55 AM

So let me see. The ridicule I was pouring on you with sarcasm and humour is now a confession of mine? Your credibility is zero and getting worse every moment.

The words that anon writes are not from God but the ravings of a mad man who has lost his mind. Your quoting and relying on his words is bemusing. Obviously you lack discernment.

You and Ethang speak from smuggled bibles that the illiterates use as toilet paper because they are free and cheaper than toilet paper.

I don't know what kind of bible Ethang uses. Mine is not smuggled.

Well that will be refreshing because your words are spam, Fully adulterated and recycled like toilet water.

Therefore you are not at Anon's level. You don't even know African Americans are largely the descendants of slaves"people who were brought from their African homelands by force to work in the New World.

Praise God for that. I would not want to be at his level. Many African American families are descended from slaves. So what? Many Indians are paedophiles. Ethang has never confessed to being African American. He has only confirmed he is American. You alone on this site have made such a connection and you are incorrect.

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

Do you like those words? I do. Because I use the word "us". That is you Hari and me. And if you also notice - I base this idea of me being an Indian on your really bad logic that because I lived there for a while that I must be Indian. Did you notice too that I used the word "we". We - that is you Hari and me. Modelling "our goddess". Of course I am being ironic. Do you know what irony is? Of course not. Well get a dictionary. I don't worship your goddess. She is nothing more than a demonic spirit who has a place reserved for her in the pits of Hell.

You should be embarassed for pimping your mommy smuggler, Showing your scriptural ignorance and calling people names and even lying about Harikrish's sex.

I am not embarrassed by my mother. She is a lovely godly lady. You have never denied that you are a female.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 4:39:10 AM
Tradesecret wrote:

So let me see. The ridicule I was pouring on you with sarcasm and humour is now a confession of mine? Your credibility is zero and getting worse every moment.
It was a confession. Ethang too quoted you. He did not see it as sarcasm he compared it to his own experience. You got busted Tradesecret!

The words that anon writes are not from God but the ravings of a mad man who has lost his mind. Your quoting and relying on his words is bemusing. Obviously you lack discernment.

You and Ethang speak from smuggled bibles that the illiterates use as toilet paper because they are free and cheaper than toilet paper.

Yes it is. You mommy is a bible smuggler.

Well that will be refreshing because your words are spam, Fully adulterated and recycled like toilet water.

Therefore you are not at Anon's level. You don't even know African Americans are largely the descendants of slaves"people who were brought from their African homelands by force to work in the New World.

Praise God for that. I would not want to be at his level. Many African American families are descended from slaves. So what? Many Indians are paedophiles. Ethang has never confessed to being African American. He has only confirmed he is American. You alone on this site have made such a connection and you are incorrect.
Ethang just confessed his 3 children are illegitimate bastards.

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

Do you like those words? I do. Because I use the word "us". That is you Hari and me. And if you also notice - I base this idea of me being an Indian on your really bad logic that because I lived there for a while that I must be Indian. Did you notice too that I used the word "we". We - that is you Hari and me. Modelling "our goddess". Of course I am being ironic. Do you know what irony is? Of course not. Well get a dictionary. I don't worship your goddess. She is nothing more than a demonic spirit who has a place reserved for her in the pits of Hell.
You wanted to be accepted. You were rejected by your own people so you lived in India for a while. You didn't have to worship Indian Gods. Your own Christian God was a rapist, Genocidal liar and a lunatic. You were already a sex deviant before you left for India.

I am not embarrassed by my mother. She is a lovely godly lady. You have never denied that you are a female.
I don't have to. Members know I am a family man. . Harikrish is a very masculine name.
But you pimp you mommy smuggler and now you tell us you are a sex deviant. Took the guess work out. Pimp, Pervert, Preacher. The holy trinity. Lol!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 4:39:24 AM
Tradesecret wrote:

By his logic, That proves he is female.

In fact, He has not denied being a moron either. But of course, Unlike his gender, We can see that he's a moron.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 4:49:05 AM
Hari concluded:

It was a confession.
Ethang too quoted you. He did not see it as sarcasm he compared it to his own experience. You got busted Tradesecret!

So lets ask Ethang if he knew I was using sarcasm or not?

No you are lying again. Ethang did not say that.

I don't have to. Members know I am a family man. . Harikrish is a very masculine name.

LOL! Well I am glad you think it is manly. I think it makes you sound gay. Perhaps that is why you like its masculinity? You like boys. I certainly hope you are not a family man. I would be fearful for your children. Canada? I think I know a few members of parliament over there who have connections to Family Services.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 4:53:58 AM
Tradesecret wrote:
Hari concluded:

It was a confession.
Ethang too quoted you. He did not see it as sarcasm he compared it to his own experience. You got busted Tradesecret!

So lets ask Ethang if he knew I was using sarcasm or not?

No you are lying again. Ethang did not say that.

LOL! Well I am glad you think it is manly. I think it makes you sound gay. Perhaps that is why you like its masculinity? You like boys. I certainly hope you are not a family man. I would be fearful for your children. Canada? I think I know a few members of parliament over there who have connections to Family Services.

You are the sex deviant pastor, Remember?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 5:10:30 AM
Members call you a disgusting moron and vote you a shithole on the DDZ poll.

Harikrish thinks he has exposed a sex deviant indian Pastor on DDO name Tradie krishna.

He hasn't. Tradie Krishna confessed himself.

It is no longer a secret.

That Indians are pervs has never been a secret.

Our first sex deviant pastor going public on DDO.

Well now, Remember you have a foot fetish for men's feet, You do Hindu incest rituals with your mother, And you drink cow pee. (Only God knows what else you do to cows) And you do claim to be a pastor.

So tradie Krishna is not our first sex deviant indian pastor going public on DDO. You are.

Only difference is, You didn't confess like tradie Krishna, We found out by you slipping up from not being able to keep track of your many lies.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 5:17:19 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Members call you a disgusting moron and vote you a shithole on the DDZ poll.

Harikrish thinks he has exposed a sex deviant indian Pastor on DDO name Tradie krishna.

He hasn't. Tradie Krishna confessed himself.

It is no longer a secret.

That Indians are pervs has never been a secret.

Well now, Remember you have a foot fetish for men's feet, You do Hindu incest rituals with your mother, And you drink cow pee. (Only God knows what else you do to cows) And you do claim to be a pastor.

So tradie Krishna is not our first sex deviant indian pastor going public on DDO. You are.

Only difference is, You didn't confess like tradie Krishna, We found out by you slipping up from not being able to keep track of your many lies.

I exposed your 3 illegitimate bastard children and a sex deviant pastor in a couple of hours. Wow, Anon must be preparing the lake of fire.

We can now call Ethang's 3 children illegitimate bastards.
To all Christians try reading Ethang's virgin birth story times 3.

News flash!
Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave and his 3 children are illegitimate bastards.

Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

So? Did I deny it? No. Then why are you spamming it?

That would make Ethang a chattel slave.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Of Jesus Christ yes. You don't need to spam it moron. You need to cite the one I called you a liar on.

Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it!

But imagine a world where everyone owned a bible and a black slave. 2 billion Christians would feel vindicated. African niggers would no longer be social rejects. They would be found in white homes.

You can understand why in Ethang's dreams he would like everyone to believe he is from Philadelphia. Because he sees Africans living with White Christians there. But he is stuck in Ghana Africa where he is just a poor African slave.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I am just a poor Afrcan slave, Remember?
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?
You are both a poor African and a slave.

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 6:03:58 AM
Tradesecret wrote:
spam 69

Exposing a sex deviant pastor is not spamming. I always suspected you were a pervert from the smirky look on your face in your avatar.

Harikrish exposes a sex deviant Pastor on DDO name Tradesecret. It is no longer a secret.

Anon said: Harikrish, I am not doing these posts, But the Lord is. He is the one that glorifies Himself on the outside until it was time to go forward as a secret weapon in the Lord's hands. I have personally met reincarnated Isaac and John the Baptist. I have two prophets working with me that hear the audible voice of Yahweh daily to correct me if I need it. The Lord said I will meet reincarnated Abraham and Jacob in the future.

That is no different than what Jesus claimed.

You and Ethang speak from smuggled bibles that the illiterates use as toilet paper because they are free and cheaper than toilet paper. They are free bibles because they are from recycled toilet paper.

anon is a fruit cake. He thinks he is the reincarnated Noah. He thinks he speaks the words of God. He thinks revelation is continuing on something called the sea of glass. Methinks he has smoked too many weeds or drugs. Methinks he is crazy.
You have not claimed any divine revelation. Therefore you are not at Anon's level. You don't even know African Americans are largely the descendants of slaves"people who were brought from their African homelands by force to work in the New World.

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants -
but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

I find it amusing that you are relying on his support. The musings of a madman. Well ok go for it. But he has no authority over me. And neither do you. For the record I have no authority over you or anon either. Yet I have a real M. Div. And as such as I am a recognised theologian. A real one verses a wannabe one.

I now have your confession you are a sex deviant. We have known the other two for a while. Pimp and Preacher.

Jesus too claimed he only spoke God words God put in his mouth.

But Anon has more credibility. He has not blamed God for any failures unlike Jesus.
Jesus even had the audacity to blame God for his failures.

Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 6:33:28 AM

Just for the record I never said I was a sexually deviant pastor.

Repeating your lies is nonsensical. It will get us nowhere. I forgot you don't understand English. That is my mistake.

I also forgot you do not understand sardonic humour. Perhaps I will learn next time.

But you are the liar. This has been proved over and over again.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 8:15:56 AM
Tradesecret wrote:

Just for the record I never said I was a sexually deviant pastor.

Repeating your lies is nonsensical. It will get us nowhere. I forgot you don't understand English. That is my mistake.

I also forgot you do not understand sardonic humour. Perhaps I will learn next time.

But you are the liar. This has been proved over and over again.

You can certainly say you are more Indian than someone who hasn't been to India. After living there for a while you discovered you have a serious problem with sex. That happens when you compare yourself with normal Indians which you did after living there for a while.
As for the "We are deviants"You are coming from the West which already has a promiscuous culture and as a Christian you were raised on the bible which are full of stories of incest, Sodomy, Where the Christian God is a rapist, A genocidal liar and a lunatic. You were a sex deviant even before you left for India. The We are deviants is referring to the culture you came from.

You are a pastor visiting a country which views your religion suspiciously. Your mommy is a bible smuggler. You now confirm you are a sex deviant in a public confession "
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 8:32:04 AM
Looking at the post you say I have confessed in:

I make the following statements - us Indians have a serious problem with sex.

I also say we are deviants. And note this is me speaking as an Indian using your logic - which is because I have lived there for some time. The reason why we have a problem with sex - and the reason why we are deviants is because we model the goddess.

none of this can mean me - as an individual. LOL! In fact I can only be put into the we if I am Indian. LOL! I have lived in India - but I would not call myself an Indian. Using your logic I could I suppose which is why I was taking the mick out of you - despite the fact that you missed this humour.

You can certainly say you are more Indian than someone who hasn't been to India. After living there for a while you discovered you have a serious problem with sex. That happens when you compare yourself with normal Indians which you did after living there for a while.

Not really. I am not really an Indian. I am too white. I also don't individually have a problem with sex. I think sex is a good thing. It is the Indians who really had a problem with sex.

As for the "We are deviants"You are coming from the West which already has a promiscuous culture and as a Christian you were raised on the bible which are full of stories of incest, Sodomy, Where the Christian God is a rapist, A genocidal liar and a lunatic. You were a sex deviant even before you left for India. The We are deviants is referring to the culture you came from.

What is a deviant? This is probable someone who explores sexuality a little more than ordinary persons. It might also mean someone who likes it. Indians - don't like sex. Your views on the Christians God are wrong.

You are a pastor visiting a country which views your religion suspiciously. Your mommy is a bible smuggler. You now confirm you are a sex deviant in a public confession " I never visited your country as a pastor. In fact when I was there I was an atheist looking for truth. I was on my way to Nepal.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 9:46:40 AM
Tradesecret wrote:

That implies you were having deviant sex with Indians. That proves you are a sex deviant. And that you went searching for deviant sex.
For a pastor that is quite a confession.

I also say we are deviants. And note this is me speaking as an Indian using your logic - which is because I have lived there for some time. The reason why we have a problem with sex - and the reason why we are deviants is because we model the goddess.
Again if you as a pastor is engaging in deviant sex you have the problem with sex. You are the pervert. You went looking for deviant sex and found the Indians to amuse you. That still make you the pervert. .

none of this can mean me - as an individual. LOL! In fact I can only be put into the we if I am Indian. LOL! I have lived in India - but I would not call myself an Indian. Using your logic I could I suppose which is why I was taking the mick out of you - despite the fact that you missed this humour.
If 'we' means you and the Indians were having deviant sex, Then you are the perverted pastor.
Or you would have said only 'they' or those Indians were doing it.

Not really. I am not really an Indian. I am too white. I also don't individually have a problem with sex. I think sex is a good thing. It is the Indians who really had a problem with sex.
There are 1. 3 billion Indians. Sex is the least of their problems. Come get your head slapped at the Harikrish Clinic.

You said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants
Here you are including yourself as Indian because you lived there for a while. That is fine. But you then explain the problem you are having.
If the Indians were having the problem you would have said so. But you inserted three 'I' before 'have a serious sex problem.

You start with "I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. "

Us Indians does not even belong in that line because you fill it with three 'I'
You said I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.
The 'Us Indians' don't make sense or belong in the sentence.

What is a deviant? This is probable someone who explores sexuality a little more than ordinary persons. It might also mean someone who likes it. Indians - don't like sex. Your views on the Christians God are wrong.
Indians are very conservative. No sex before marriage. But the west is very promiscuous.

You are a pastor visiting a country which views your religion suspiciously. Your mommy is a bible smuggler. You now confirm you are a sex deviant in a public confession " I never visited your country as a pastor. In fact when I was there I was an atheist looking for truth. I was on my way to Nepal.
If you were looking for truth yet you identified with sex deviants. So you were already a sex deviant.

it is possible because you are a sex deviant you became as pastor. That's like the pedophiles who become Catholic priest to prey on children. You just got busted!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 10:11:15 AM
Tradesecret wrote:

You have your comparison wrong.
Ethang confessed he was not proud to be African, He also spent most of his life in Ghana Africa spending 16 years just smuggling bibles. There were other jobs he held before that. Whereas you made it clear you were just a visitor in India on your way to Nepal.
Like Ethang you are a very dishonest person and both like to play word games. But both are trapped in their confessions. You are a sex deviant and Ethang believes his 3 children are illegitimate bastards.

Indians are very conservative. No sex before marriage. But the west is very promiscuous.

it is possible because you are a sex deviant you became as pastor. That's like the pedophiles who become Catholic priest to prey on children. You just got busted!
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2019 5:14:53 AM
Tradesecret wrote:

That implies you were having deviant sex with Indians. That proves you are a sex deviant. And that you went searching for deviant sex.

Don't be stupid. It implies that Indians have sexual problems. I am not an Indian - so it is about you.

Again if you as a pastor is engaging in deviant sex you have the problem with sex. You are the pervert. You went looking for deviant sex and found the Indians to amuse you. That still make you the pervert. .

You had better get yourself a good spade. You keep digging and digging and digging - the hole is getting deeper and deeper and deeper. There is no mention of paster in my post. It is all and only about Indians. Indians have sexual problems. Indians are deviants. I am not an Indian. Hari is an Indian and Hari has confessed to having sexual deficiencies.

If 'we' means you and the Indians were having deviant sex, Then you are the perverted pastor.

Indian - Indians have sexual problems. Hari is Indian. TS is not. No mention of pastors.

Unless I was simply quoting this Indian who thinks he is a spiritual advisor - pastor.

There are 1. 3 billion Indians. Sex is the least of their problems.

And you don't think that is a problem?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2019 5:31:23 AM
Tradesecret wrote:

Don't be stupid. It implies that Indians have sexual problems. I am not an Indian - so it is about you.

You had better get yourself a good spade. You keep digging and digging and digging - the hole is getting deeper and deeper and deeper. There is no mention of paster in my post. It is all and only about Indians. Indians have sexual problems. Indians are deviants. I am not an Indian. Hari is an Indian and Hari has confessed to having sexual deficiencies.

Indian - Indians have sexual problems. Hari is Indian. TS is not. No mention of pastors.

Unless I was simply quoting this Indian who thinks he is a spiritual advisor - pastor.

The Indian government does. They are begging Hindu men to stop the wanton rape and incest.

Mainwhile, The deviant moron is on DebateArt trying to get men to lick his feet. (Hari has a foot fetish. )
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2019 6:10:29 AM

You have your comparison wrong.

You would like that - but you are the only INDIAN on this site. It is about you. You are the sexual pervert.

Ethang confessed he was not proud to be African, He also spent most of his life in Ghana Africa spending 16 years just smuggling bibles. There were other jobs he held before that. Whereas you made it clear you were just a visitor in India on your way to Nepal.

Yes, As an Atheist.

Like Ethang you are a very dishonest person and both like to play word games. But both are trapped in their confessions. You are a sex deviant and Ethang believes his 3 children are illegitimate bastards.

I am not dishonest. What I don't like is people such as yourself who change and distort what people are saying - especially when any sensible and / or reasonable person can see the black humour - sardonic humour - and irreverent destroying of your stupid logic. People are not Indian because they live in the country for a while. People are not Africans because they live in the country for a while. It is dumb logic to say so and you only demonstrate your lack of education when you say otherwise.

Indians are not conservative. Their laws show very much otherwise. I don't disagree that in the west people have become very promiscuous. Of course promiscuity is not necessarily the same as deviancy.

You are a pastor visiting a country which views your religion suspiciously.
no I was an atheist trying to find meaning at Nepal. I was wrong - there was no meaning there - nor in India.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2019 9:04:33 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

The Indian government does. They are begging Hindu men to stop the wanton rape and incest.

Mainwhile, The deviant moron is on DebateArt trying to get men to lick his feet. (Hari has a foot fetish. )

You have your own problems nigger Ethang. You confessed your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and you are obsessed with incest. It is easy for you to justify incest knowing your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

Ethang said:

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it! Now we get why Ethang is obsessed with incest. He confessed he has 3 illegitimate bastard children his daughters. Yikes!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2019 2:47:18 AM
Tradesecret wrote:
spam 96

Harikrish wrote: Exposing a sex deviant pastor is not spamming. I always suspected you were a pervert from the smirky look on your face in your avatar.

Tradesecret wrote: I deny I am a sexual deviant. I deny that I confessed the same. You have deliberately distorted my statement which stated that Harikrish has a sex problem. I was quoting Hari's own position which is why the statement says "We Indians". I am not an Indian. Harikrish is an Indian. Logically, Only an idiot would suggest that TS is an Indian or a sexual pervert.
Then you are the idiot and a sexual pervert because you did claim you are Indian. We have your confession.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant. Tradesecret also said: and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.

Tradesecret said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.

Harikrish exposes a sex deviant Pastor on DDO name Tradesecret. It is no longer a secret.

Tradesecret wrote:

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. . Implying the group you were with were also sex deviants. You were passing through India on your way to Nepal, So you didn't know any Indian then.

You are a pastor visiting a country which views your religion suspiciously. Your mommy is a bible smuggler. You now confirm you are a sex deviant in a public confession " that is not a funny matter to humour about. It is public now you are a sexually perverted Pastor Tradesecret

I never visited your country as a pastor. In fact when I was there I was an atheist looking for truth. I was on my way to Nepal.
LOL! - you can't even read.
You are lying again.
You start with "I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. "

Now you say you are on your way to Nepal. So you were actually just passing through India with destination Nepal. But you lied when you claimed you lived in India for a while. It is also clear you had a problem with sex before you left for India. It's in your confession.

But that did not stop you from pursuing your sexual deviant perversions and then confessing you have a problem with sex.

You are our first sex deviant pastor going public on DDO.

Tradesecret finally confessed he is a a sex deviant. Wow!

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. .

Tradesecret wrote: When I was released from slavery to sin and bondage to Satan, My eyes were opened. Although I willingly am a slave of Jesus, He does not treat me like a slave - but like a son. In fact he has promised me his inheritance. Slaves - such as you - will not receive an inheritance from your master - just death and destruction.

You further confessed you were a slave to sin. So you were aware of your sexual perversions and even went pursuing your sexual perversions in other countries.
Now you are expecting an inheritance from your master for confessing you are a liar and a sexual pervert.
Wow! See how warped and perverted your mind is and the God that would give you an inheritance for confessing you are a liar and pervert. That's Christianity in a nutshell!

We are glad to hear you have overcome some of your sexual perversions. I guess you can call us lucky for having been spared your type of afflictions.
I lived in India and been to Nepal and never looked for or saw any sexual deviants. I was a Hindu then unlike you who was in search of God and deviant sexual partners.

Hari is the Indian - not TS.
So you lied when you said you are Indian. You said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.
When pressed you confessed you lied.
You said: Not really. I am not really an Indian. I am too white. I also don't individually have a problem with sex. I think sex is a good thing. It is the Indians who really had a problem with sex.
There are 1. 3 billion Indians. Sex is the least of their problems. Come get your head slapped at the Harikrish Clinic.
So you lied you are Indian. You lied Indians have a sex problem because you did not know Indians or live in India for a while, You were on your way to Nepal. But you confessed you have a problem with sex and the group you were with were sexual deviants. Note you said: we are deviants.

You also pimp your mother and brag about her smuggling Bbles in China putting her in grave danger. The penalty is death for smuggling in China.

Tradesecret wrote: BTW my mother smuggled bibles in her suitcase into China. China at the time did not permit its Christians to have unedited bibles. China, As we all know, Likes to control and determine what its people can think and do. They don't like the Bible because it expects God's people to have a higher loyalty to God than to the State. My mother of whom I am proud, Put her life on the line and her freedom, In order to ensure that people in China could have an uncensored version of the bible in their own language.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2019 2:54:30 PM
Tradesecret wrote:
spam 112

Pastor Tradesecret's sexual pervert confession 112 and counting.

Harikrish wrote: Exposing a sex deviant pastor is not spamming. I always suspected you were a pervert from the smirky look on your face in your avatar.

Tradesecret wrote: I deny I am a sexual deviant. I deny that I confessed the same. You have deliberately distorted my statement which stated that Harikrish has a sex problem. I was quoting Hari's own position which is why the statement says "We Indians". I am not an Indian. Harikrish is an Indian. Logically, Only an idiot would suggest that TS is an Indian or a sexual pervert.
Then you are the idiot and a sexual pervert because you did claim you are Indian. We have your confession.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant. Tradesecret also said: and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.

Tradesecret said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.

Tradesecret wrote:

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. . Implying the group you were with were also sex deviants. You were passing through India on your way to Nepal, So you didn't know any Indian then.

You are a pastor visiting a country which views your religion suspiciously. Your mommy is a bible smuggler. You now confirm you are a sex deviant in a public confession " that is not a funny matter to humour about. It is public now you are a sexually perverted Pastor Tradesecret

I never visited your country as a pastor. In fact when I was there I was an atheist looking for truth. I was on my way to Nepal.
You are lying again.

Now you say you are on your way to Nepal. So you were actually just passing through India with destination Nepal. But you lied when you claimed you lived in India for a while. It is also clear you had a problem with sex before you left for India. It's in your confession.

But that did not stop you from pursuing your sexual deviant perversions and then confessing you have a problem with sex.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. .

Tradesecret wrote: When I was released from slavery to sin and bondage to Satan, My eyes were opened. Although I willingly am a slave of Jesus, He does not treat me like a slave - but like a son. In fact he has promised me his inheritance. Slaves - such as you - will not receive an inheritance from your master - just death and destruction.

You further confessed you were a slave to sin. So you were aware of your sexual perversions and even went pursuing your sexual perversions in other countries.
Now you are expecting an inheritance from your master for confessing you are a liar and a sexual pervert.
Wow! See how warped and perverted your mind is and the God that would give you an inheritance for confessing you are a liar and pervert. That's Christianity in a nutshell!

We are glad to hear you have overcome some of your sexual perversions. I guess you can call us lucky for having been spared your type of afflictions.
I lived in India and been to Nepal and never looked for or saw any sexual deviants. I was a Hindu then unlike you who was in search of God and deviant sexual partners.

Hari is the Indian - not TS.
So you lied when you said you are Indian. You said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.
You said: Not really. I am not really an Indian. I am too white. I also don't individually have a problem with sex. I think sex is a good thing. It is the Indians who really had a problem with sex.
So you lied you are Indian. You lied Indians have a sex problem because you did not know Indians or lived in India for a while, You were on your way to Nepal. But you confessed you have a problem with sex and the group you were with were sexual deviants. Note you said: we are deviants.

You also pimp your mother and brag about her smuggling Bbles in China putting her in grave danger. The penalty is death for smuggling in China.

Tradesecret wrote: BTW my mother smuggled bibles in her suitcase into China. China at the time did not permit its Christians to have unedited bibles. China, As we all know, Likes to control and determine what its people can think and do. They don't like the Bible because it expects God's people to have a higher loyalty to God than to the State. My mother of whom I am proud, Put her life on the line and her freedom, In order to ensure that people in China could have an uncensored version of the bible in their own language.

Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2019 4:56:18 AM
I see you have a problem reading. But that is ok. Keep it short and perhaps you might make your point.

If it looks like spam - or is over two or three paragraphs - you lose you message.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2019 3:59:52 PM
Tradesecret wrote:
I see you have a problem reading. But that is ok. Keep it short and perhaps you might make your point.

If it looks like spam - or is over two or three paragraphs - you lose you message.

We have your confession you are a sex deviant. You lied about living in Indian for a while. You were just passing through India on route to Nepal. You are a self confessed Pimp, Pervert and Preacher. The original sin is your problem with sex and pimping your mommy smuggler.

Tradesecret wrote:

You are lying again.

TS said: Hari is the Indian - not TS.
So you lied you are Indian. You lied Indians have a sex problem because you did not know Indians or live in India for a while, You were on your way to Nepal. But you confessed you have a problem with sex and the group you were with were sexual deviants. Note you said: we are deviants.

Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2019 3:56:25 AM
I feel sorry for you. You keep repeating the exact same thing as though it means something different from what it means. You do realise that I have denied what you think and even explained it in another way since you are so thick.

Ironically you might even had added something to them - but I don't know because I am not looking. I just see long paragraphs and think- Harikrish the coward does not want to have a decent discussion - so he spams because he is beaten and does not understand plain English.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2019 4:34:20 AM
Tradesecret wrote:

I feel sorry for you. You keep repeating the exact same thing as though it means something different from what it means. You do realise that I have denied what you think and even explained it in another way since you are so thick.

Ironically you might even had added something to them - but I don't know because I am not looking. I just see long paragraphs and think- Harikrish the coward does not want to have a decent discussion - so he spams because he is beaten and does not understand plain English.

Don't spam the stupid circular racist thing. On what do you base the idea that I'm African?

It is no longer an assumption. . . .

So it was an assumption. You called it "proof". All the proof you needed. You've been caught now in yet another lie.

. . . You are a black low IQ negroid living in Ghana Africa. We now have your confession.

My "confession" that I am a "black low IQ negroid living in Ghana Africa" is that I am a proud American? Are you daft?

You just said: "I'm not a proud African. "

Of course. I'm not a proud African. I'm a proud American. I told you that hundreds of times but your stupid racism made you. . . . Well. . . Stupid.

The idiot did the stupid racist circular thing.

What a moron.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.