Jump to topic:

Should sexual deviants be tolerated on DDO

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 10:17:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish exposes a sexually deviant Pastor on DDO. It is no longer a secret part time pastor Tradesecret by his own admission confessed he is sexual deviant.

Our first sex deviant pastor going public on DDO.

Tradesecret finally confessed he is a a sex deviant. Wow!
To all Christians Tradesecret confessed he is a sex deviant.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

Tradesecret wrote: When I was released from slavery to sin and bondage to Satan, My eyes were opened. Although I willingly am a slave of Jesus, He does not treat me like a slave - but like a son. In fact he has promised me his inheritance. Slaves - such as you - will not receive an inheritance from your master - just death and destruction.

We are glad to hear you have overcome some of your sexual perversions. I guess you can call us lucky for having been spared your type of afflictions.
I lived in India and been to Nepal and never looked for or saw any sexual deviants. I was a Hindu then unlike you who was in search of God and deviant sexual partners.

Tradesecret wrote: It is not a question of slavery or no slavery - it is a question of who are we slaves too.

You started out as a slave to your sexual perversions and pathological lying. Now you are a slave to Jesus who was crucified for his own blasphemous lying and lunacy. So we know who and what you and Ethang are slaves to. That is why I archive and save your confessions. Because the scriptures say.

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God is not to be mocked. Whatever a man sows, He will reap in return.

Numbers 14:18 'The LORD is slow to anger and abundant in lovingkindness, Forgiving iniquity and transgression; but He will by no means clear the guilty, Visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generations. '

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

Tradesecret wrote: BTW my mother smuggled bibles in her suitcase into China. China at the time did not permit its Christians to have unedited bibles. China, As we all know, Likes to control and determine what its people can think and do. They don't like the Bible because it expects God's people to have a higher loyalty to God than to the State. My mother of whom I am proud, Put her life on the line and her freedom, In order to ensure that people in China could have an uncensored version of the bible in their own language.

You should be embarassed for pimping your mommy smuggler, Showing your scriptural ignorance and calling people names and even lying about Harikrish's sex.
You are the typical Christian PPP. Pimp, Pervert and Preacher.

I now have your confession you are a sex deviant. We have known the other two for a while. Pimp and Preacher.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 10:27:24 PM
Help us understand why Ethang5 is obsessed with Krishna. He heard Krishna and a few other Hindu deities were heavily engaging in incest. Now why would Ethang a Christian father of three daughters search for stories of incest in other religions? At first I assumed he was doing the research on incest to attack Hinduism. Then I came across several, Of Ethang's past post where he spoke of his three daughters. It is an unnatural perversion for a father (Ethang) to talk about his daughters and his obsession with incest on a public forum, Just like I found it disturbing that Tradesecret would brag his mother smuggles bibles in China. Smuggling bibles is illegal in China and the penalty is often death and here was Tradesecret oblivious to the danger he was exposing his mother to by speaking so loosely about her illegal activities.
You want dumb Christians we have two right here.

But it is blasphemous for Christians to talk about other Gods because it gives these Gods legitimacy.
EXODUS 20:3 KJV "Thou shalt have no other gods before me. "
Exodus 34:14 For you must not worship any other god, For the LORD, Whose name is Jealous, Is a jealous God.

The black nigger Christian slave Ethang5 is promoting Hinduism, He is obsessing about Krishna and his incestuous stories. Wow!

Ethang wrote: There is one instance with Abraham where he, Out of fear, Listed his wife as his sister. That may be another attempt by the incest God Krishna to waylay Abraham.

Ethang5 wrote: Krishna was the "god" of Ham. The "god" of Sodom and Gomorrah, The "god" of Lot's daughters, The "god" of Seba, And is the "god" of Indians. The same demon. The very one you worship.

The Nigger Ethang5 is confused. Krishna is a mythical Hindu deity who had nothing to do with the bible. It was Noah's curse of Ham that condemned Ham's children (Africans) to slavery.
Krishna never had sex with humans. Krishna was a mythical Hindu deity. But the Bible is full of incest and sexual perversions.

The nigger Ethang has been smuggling bibles for over 15 years which teaches black slavery, Rape, Incest, Genocide, Human sacrifice, Cannibalism and worship of a Jewish corpse Jesus nailed to a wooden cross for his deluded blasphemous lies and lunacy 2000 years ago.

Genesis 6:1 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, And they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, "My Spirit will not contend with[a] humans forever, For they are mortal[b]; their days will be a hundred and twenty years. "

Mary was gang raped by God and the Holy Spirit.
Luke 1:35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God.

There are several clear cases of incest in the Old Testament. Lot, Abraham"s nephew, Begat two sons by his own daughters while in a drunken stupor (Genesis 19:30-35). Moses recorded the sordid act as a matter of history, But there is no sanction of the sin in the sacred text. In fact it is placed in a decidedly negative light. Ruben was intimate with Bilhah, His father"s concubine (Genesis 35:22) " a shameful act that was condemned and penalized (Genesis 49:4). Amnon, One of David"s sons, Committed incest/rape against his half-sister, Tamar (2 Samuel 13:7-14), And, As a consequence, Was murdered later by the order of Absalom, Tamar"s full brother (2 Samuel 13).

Anyone can see why turning Ethang away from stories of incest in mythological Hindu text would have had little effect because the bibles he has been smuggling for over 15 years provides him unlimited access to these incestuous stories.

One might even want to know if his perverted perversions were the reason he studied the bible for 50 years.
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.

So biblical stories of rape, Incest, Sodomy, Slavery and genocide are not contradictions to Ethang. Why would it be a contradiction to Ethang if he engaged in these not so controversial perversions?

Ethang5 wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego.
It is incest!

That suggests your total control over your daughters. Control and an obsession with incest is a dangerous combination. To go as far as Hindu incest mythologies to justifying his indulgence suggests the nigger Ethang suffers from guilt.

How would you translate these contradictory Christian behaviour, Nigger?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

But you did go to jail. Your house was a prison and your cell mates prisoners.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Are you saying incest is not only biblical, It is also customary in Ghana where you live?

Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2019 6:15:56 AM
none of this can mean me - as an individual. LOL! In fact I can only be put into the we if I am Indian. LOL! I have lived in India - but I would not call myself an Indian. Using your logic I could I suppose which is why I was taking the mick out of you - despite the fact that you missed this humour.

You are a pastor visiting a country which views your religion suspiciously. Your mommy is a bible smuggler. You now confirm you are a sex deviant in a public confession "

I never visited your country as a pastor. In fact when I was there I was an atheist looking for truth. I was on my way to Nepal.

LOL! - you can't even read.

it is possible because you are a sex deviant you became as pastor. That's like the pedophiles who become Catholic priest to prey on children. You just got busted!

Hari is the Indian - not TS.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2019 4:26:28 PM
Tradesecret wrote:
none of this can mean me - as an individual. LOL! In fact I can only be put into the we if I am Indian. LOL! I have lived in India - but I would not call myself an Indian. Using your logic I could I suppose which is why I was taking the mick out of you - despite the fact that you missed this humour.

You are a pastor visiting a country which views your religion suspiciously. Your mommy is a bible smuggler. You now confirm you are a sex deviant in a public confession "

I never visited your country as a pastor. In fact when I was there I was an atheist looking for truth. I was on my way to Nepal.

You are lying again.
You start with "I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. "

Here you say you are on your way to Nepal. So you were actually just passing through India with destination Nepal. But you lied when you claimed you lived in India for a while. It is also clear you had a problem with sex before you left for India. It's in your confession.

But that did not stop you from pursuing your sexual deviant perversions and then confessing you have a problem with sex.

You are our first sex deviant pastor going public on DDO.

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. .
Tradesecret wrote: When I was released from slavery to sin and bondage to Satan, My eyes were opened. Although I willingly am a slave of Jesus, He does not treat me like a slave - but like a son. In fact he has promised me his inheritance. Slaves - such as you - will not receive an inheritance from your master - just death and destruction.

We are glad to hear you have overcome some of your sexual perversions. I guess you can call us lucky for having been spared your type of afflictions.
I lived in India and been to Nepal and never looked for or saw any sexual deviants. I was a Hindu then unlike you who was in search of God and deviant sexual partners.

it is possible because you are a sex deviant you became as pastor. That's like the pedophiles who become Catholic priest to prey on children. You just got busted!

You also pimp your mother and brag about her smuggling Bbles in China putting her in grave danger. The penalty is death for smuggling in China.

Tradesecret wrote: BTW my mother smuggled bibles in her suitcase into China. China at the time did not permit its Christians to have unedited bibles. China, As we all know, Likes to control and determine what its people can think and do. They don't like the Bible because it expects God's people to have a higher loyalty to God than to the State. My mother of whom I am proud, Put her life on the line and her freedom, In order to ensure that people in China could have an uncensored version of the bible in their own language.

You should be embarassed for pimping your mommy smuggler, Showing your scriptural ignorance and calling people names and even lying about Harikrish's sex.

I now have your confession you are a sex deviant. We have known the other two for a while. Pimp and Preacher.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2019 9:59:30 PM
Incest is a real problem in Africa.
The case of alleged family incest in Mpumalanga, Which has shocked South Africa, Is not an isolated case, With authorities warning that incest occurs countrywide.

A Durban teenager has to live with the humiliation of his cousin walking in on him while his own father was masturbating him.

In another Durban case, A 20-year-old woman has pressed charges of indecent assault against her father. The alleged acts included oral sex and the insertion of his fingers into her vagina. The acts of incest took place from when she was six until she was 16.

"Incest is a real problem, " said Childline Director Joan van Niekerk. "While there are many cases of father-and-daughter incest, We are also seeing a lot of father-and-son, And older-brother-and-younger-sister sexual interaction. "

"Father-son sexual interaction happens more frequently than people would like to believe. It leaves the child with a distortion of his own identity and sexuality. They grow up thinking they are gay, " she said.

According to police statistics, About 15 000 South African children under the age of 18 were raped last year. This year, Childline has already referred 600 KwaZulu-Natal children for therapy after they were sexually assaulted.

Authorities warn that 50 percent of all cases of rape and sexual assault on children under the age of 18 are committed within the immediate family.

Van Niekerk said a spate of young women coming for help after having been impregnated by their fathers or brothers was of great concern.

"At times there is a lot of pressure on the victim to retract her statement or to not disclose the offence. For example, There have been cases where a girl has fallen pregnant with her brother's child and, Because the parents love both of their children, They refuse to go to court, " said Van Niekerk.

When parents come across their adolescent son sexually interacting with his sister, They do not take it seriously enough and think he is just "experimenting".

Van Niekerk said most incest cases were prosecuted as rape and sexual assault, Causing incest cases to be severely under-reported.

Durban regional court senior Public Prosecutor Val Melis deals mainly with sexual offences against minors.

She said there was a backlog of 400 cases and about half of these were sexual offences within the family. Many of the cases involved fathers being accused of raping their daughters. There were also many offences involving brothers and sisters.

The University of Natal's Psychology department Professor Bev Killian said social conditions played a role, With factors such as high stress levels, Unemployment, Alcohol and substance abuse and a lack of adequate social support structures contributing to the incidence of incest.

Head of Pathology at the Nelson R Mandela School of Medicine, Professor Runjan Chetty, Said that when close relatives inter-bred, They risked the concentration of "bad" genes in their offspring.

These recessive genes could cause deafness, Blindness, Enzyme defects and muscular and skeletal abnormalities.

If the recessive genes carried lethal aberrations, Then the baby could be stillborn or die shortly after birth.

Three of the accused in the Delmas incest case were on Friday granted bail.

The family's father, Robert Fedder, 65, Was released on his own cognisance, While his 60-year-old wife, Elsina, Was released on R500 bail.

One of the bail conditions was that they must stay with one of the couple's 10 children in Witbank and will only be allowed into the Delmas district for the next court appearance on September 22.

They must also report to the Witbank police on Mondays and Fridays. They were banned from the Delmas district as police fear they might interfere with state witnesses or tamper with evidence.

The Fedder's son, 40-year-old Jan, Appeared in court on Friday morning. His case was postponed until August 29.

He and Heibrecht are accused of incest for the past 16 years.

The real cause behind justification for incest is Christianity. 80% Africans are Christians.

We have the confessions of nigger Ethang why he justified incest with his 3 daughters. He believes they were created by Jesus. He had nothing to do with their birth.
Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.
This is worse that you being a nigger. You are a eunuch low IQ nigger. Lol!

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2019 3:06:15 AM
Tradesecret wrote:
spam 104

Harikrish wrote: Exposing a sex deviant pastor is not spamming. I always suspected you were a pervert from the smirky look on your face in your avatar.

Tradesecret wrote: I deny I am a sexual deviant. I deny that I confessed the same. You have deliberately distorted my statement which stated that Harikrish has a sex problem. I was quoting Hari's own position which is why the statement says "We Indians". I am not an Indian. Harikrish is an Indian. Logically, Only an idiot would suggest that TS is an Indian or a sexual pervert.
Then you are the idiot and a sexual pervert because you did claim you are Indian. We have your confession.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant. Tradesecret also said: and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.

Tradesecret said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.

Harikrish exposes a sex deviant Pastor on DDO name Tradesecret. It is no longer a secret.

Tradesecret wrote:

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. . Implying the group you were with were also sex deviants. You were passing through India on your way to Nepal, So you didn't know any Indian then.

You are a pastor visiting a country which views your religion suspiciously. Your mommy is a bible smuggler. You now confirm you are a sex deviant in a public confession " that is not a funny matter to humour about. It is public now you are a sexually perverted Pastor Tradesecret

You are lying again.
You start with "I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. "

Now you say you are on your way to Nepal. So you were actually just passing through India with destination Nepal. But you lied when you claimed you lived in India for a while. It is also clear you had a problem with sex before you left for India. It's in your confession.

But that did not stop you from pursuing your sexual deviant perversions and then confessing you have a problem with sex.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. .

You further confessed you were a slave to sin. So you were aware of your sexual perversions and even went pursuing your sexual perversions in other countries.
Now you are expecting an inheritance from your master for confessing you are a liar and a sexual pervert.
Wow! See how warped and perverted your mind is and the God that would give you an inheritance for confessing you are a liar and pervert. That's Christianity in a nutshell!

So you lied when you said you are Indian. You said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.
When pressed you confessed you lied.
You said: Not really. I am not really an Indian. I am too white. I also don't individually have a problem with sex. I think sex is a good thing. It is the Indians who really had a problem with sex.
There are 1. 3 billion Indians. Sex is the least of their problems. Come get your head slapped at the Harikrish Clinic.
So you lied you are Indian. You lied Indians have a sex problem because you did not know Indians or live in India for a while, You were on your way to Nepal. But you confessed you have a problem with sex and the group you were with were sexual deviants. Note you said: we are deviants.

You also pimp your mother and brag about her smuggling Bbles in China putting her in grave danger. The penalty is death for smuggling in China.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2019 3:19:44 AM
Willows wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:
spam 104

Says the king of the sour-faced bully spammers.

Forcing Tradesecret to one liners is a victory. Or we will hear more sick confessions of his sexual perversions as a Pastor and Christian. Ethang is already claiming his 3 children are illegitimate bastards because he had nothing to do with their birth. He claims they were created by Jesus which is a throwback to the virgin birth Christian belief of the immaculate conception of Mary.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang claimed: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

What is wrong with Christians on DDO?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2019 3:26:04 AM
Tradesecret wrote:
spam 108

Harikrish wrote: Exposing a sex deviant pastor is not spamming. I always suspected you were a pervert from the smirky look on your face in your avatar.

Tradesecret wrote: I deny I am a sexual deviant. I deny that I confessed the same. You have deliberately distorted my statement which stated that Harikrish has a sex problem. I was quoting Hari's own position which is why the statement says "We Indians". I am not an Indian. Harikrish is an Indian. Logically, Only an idiot would suggest that TS is an Indian or a sexual pervert.
Then you are the idiot and a sexual pervert because you did claim you are Indian. We have your confession.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant. Tradesecret also said: and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.

Tradesecret said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.

Harikrish exposes a sex deviant Pastor on DDO name Tradesecret. It is no longer a secret.

Tradesecret wrote:

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. . Implying the group you were with were also sex deviants. You were passing through India on your way to Nepal, So you didn't know any Indian then.

You are a pastor visiting a country which views your religion suspiciously. Your mommy is a bible smuggler. You now confirm you are a sex deviant in a public confession " that is not a funny matter to humour about. It is public now you are a sexually perverted Pastor Tradesecret

You are lying again.

Now you say you are on your way to Nepal. So you were actually just passing through India with destination Nepal. But you lied when you claimed you lived in India for a while. It is also clear you had a problem with sex before you left for India. It's in your confession.

You further confessed you were a slave to sin. So you were aware of your sexual perversions and even went pursuing your sexual perversions in other countries.
Now you are expecting an inheritance from your master for confessing you are a liar and a sexual pervert.
Wow! See how warped and perverted your mind is and the God that would give you an inheritance for confessing you are a liar and pervert. That's Christianity in a nutshell!

So you lied when you said you are Indian. You said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.
You said: Not really. I am not really an Indian. I am too white. I also don't individually have a problem with sex. I think sex is a good thing. It is the Indians who really had a problem with sex.
There are 1. 3 billion Indians. Sex is the least of their problems. Come get your head slapped at the Harikrish Clinic.
So you lied you are Indian. You lied Indians have a sex problem because you did not know Indians or live in India for a while, You were on your way to Nepal. But you confessed you have a problem with sex and the group you were with were sexual deviants. Note you said: we are deviants.

Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2019 4:08:23 AM
Harikrish wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:
spam 108

Tradesecret wrote:

You are lying again.

Psychologists tell us that those who display anti-social or personality disorders also have sexual deviance.
Given that Tradie has a propensity for shouting down to others, Lying, Being deceptive and cowardly, It would be a safe bet to say that he is into BDSM.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2019 4:24:27 AM
Willows wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:
spam 108

Tradesecret wrote:

You are lying again.

Psychologists tell us that those who display anti-social or personality disorders also have sexual deviance.
Given that Tradie has a propensity for shouting down to others, Lying, Being deceptive and cowardly, It would be a safe bet to say that he is into BDSM.

The fact Tradesecret keeps count of his painful confessions and helps mommy stuff bibles in her body cavities he calls her suitcase which she smuggles in China. And there is his devoted master slave relationship with a poor nigger slave fits the definition on BDSM.
Willows, Your dept in these matters of perversions is bodering on expert. I mean it as a compliment!
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2019 5:06:06 AM
Harikrish wrote:
The fact Tradesecret keeps count of his painful confessions and helps mommy stuff bibles in her body cavities he calls her suitcase which she smuggles in China. And there is his devoted master slave relationship with a poor nigger slave fits the definition on BDSM.
Willows, Your dept in these matters of perversions is bodering on expert. I mean it as a compliment!

I may have depth but I am no great expert.
My forte is listening to sound reasoning of others.

As was the late Christopher Hitchens. He stated that the relationship between a religious devotee and God is one of sadomasochism. His reasoning is that the respondent is prepared to place him or herself under the control of a cruel, Fear-mongering master who will use psychological abuse in order to get the "slave" to commit the most bizarre rituals.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2019 7:11:08 PM
Willows wrote:
Harikrish wrote:

I may have depth but I am no great expert.
My forte is listening to sound reasoning of others.

As was the late Christopher Hitchens. He stated that the relationship between a religious devotee and God is one of sadomasochism. His reasoning is that the respondent is prepared to place him or herself under the control of a cruel, Fear-mongering master who will use psychological abuse in order to get the "slave" to commit the most bizarre rituals.

I thought Tradesecret was setting up the nigger Ethang with his mother. Both are bible smugglers and she is no longer a virgin. So the nigger does not have to worry about virgin births. Ethang claims he has 3 illegitimate bastard daughters because he had nothing to do with their births.

He held Jesus responsible.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it! Now we get why Ethang is obsessed with incest. He confessed he has 3 illegitimate bastard children his daughters. Yikes!

Anyone can see why turning Ethang away from stories of incest in mythological Hindu text would have had little effect because the bibles he has been smuggling for over 15 years provides him unlimited access to these incestuous stories.

One might even want to know if his perverted perversions were the reason he studied the bible for 50 years.
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.

So biblical stories of rape, Incest, Sodomy, Slavery and genocide are not contradictions to Ethang. Why would it be a contradiction to Ethang if he engaged in these not so controversial perversions?

Ethang5 wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego. . . Because it is incest, Nigger! ,

That suggests your total control over your daughters. Control and an obsession with incest is a dangerous combination. To go as far as Hindu incest mythologies to justifying his indulgence suggests the nigger Ethang suffers from guilt.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Are you saying incest is not only biblical, It is also customary in Ghana were you live?

It is easy for Ethang to justify incest after confessing his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards because he had nothing to do with their birth.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2019 9:43:38 PM
What does a pastor like Tradesecret do when he hears a repeat of the virgin birth story claimed by a nigger slave Ethang?

The virgin birth story in the Bible.

Luke 1:29 Mary was greatly troubled at his words and wondered what kind of greeting this might be. 30 But the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God. 31 You will conceive and give birth to a son, And you are to call him Jesus. 32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David, 33 and he will reign over Jacob"s descendants forever; his kingdom will never end. "

34 "How will this be, " Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin? "

35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God. 36 Even Elizabeth your relative is going to have a child in her old age, And she who was said to be unable to conceive is in her sixth month. 37 For no word from God will ever fail. "

Ethang5 gave his own confession where you credits Jesus for creating his 3 children.
Ethang wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So Ethang5 had nothing to do with his children's births. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.
Now Christians like Ethang5 are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. Ethang5 is claiming his 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while he like Joseph stood idly by.

Ethang5 wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego. . . Because it is incest, Nigger! ,

Are you saying incest is not only biblical, It is also customary in Ghana were you live?

It is easy for Ethang to justify incest after confessing his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards because he had nothing to do with their birth.

Confronted with this miracle trending among niggers. The Postor Tradesecret reflects on his own perversions.

Tradesecret is our first sex deviant pastor going public on DDO.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2019 8:48:29 PM
Tradesecret wrote:
spam 119

SPAM is code word for Sex Pervert and Minister. Tradesecret is tell us he is a sex pervert and a minister.

We have your confession you are a sex deviant. You lied about living in Indian for a while. You were just passing through India on route to Nepal. You are a self confessed Pimp, Pervert and Preacher. The original sin is your problem with sex and pimping your mommy smuggler.

Tradesecret wrote:

You are lying again.

TS said: Hari is the Indian - not TS.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2019 11:41:28 PM
How about someone who is a poor negroid slave, Pervert and a Christian?

What if you don't have a choice? Meet Ethang who confessed he is all three.

So biblical stories of rape, Incest, Sodomy, Slavery and genocide are not contradictions to Ethang. Why would it be a contradiction to Ethang if he engaged in these not so controversial perversions like rape, Incest and beastility.

Ethang is big on animals too and even compared his incestuous relationship with the animals he tried to breed with.

Ethang wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego. (It's incest, Nigger).

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it! Now we get why Ethang is obsessed with incest. He confessed he has 3 illegitimate bastard children his daughters. Yikes!

Then there is the animals you tried to breed with.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs. They generally are not incestous in non-restrictive environments. Human even more so. Do animals also consider offspring?
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I am just a poor Afrcan slave, Remember?
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?
You are both a poor African and a slave.

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.

Ethang5 wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego.
It is incest!

That suggests your total control over your daughters. Control and an obsession with incest is a dangerous combination. To go as far as Hindu incest mythologies to justify his indulgence suggests the nigger Ethang suffers from guilt.

Are you saying incest is not only biblical, It is also customary in Ghana where you live?

Wait Ethang is a Christian too!

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6. Ethang5 wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.
Ethang confesses he is a chattel slave in Africa.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2019 2:00:52 AM
Hello Hari,

Are you still living in delusion world? You can't find a confession about Ethang and you have not yet produced a confession of mine. You just keep repeating stuff that are not confessions. Is there a reason why you are so deluded? Perhaps Ethang is correct - perhaps you are stuck in la la land between the second and third enlightenments.

This probably explains why you keep repeating things - like a cracked record that no one reads. Groundhog day. LOL!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2019 6:23:25 PM
Tradesecret wrote:
Hello Hari,

Are you still living in delusion world? You can't find a confession about Ethang and you have not yet produced a confession of mine. You just keep repeating stuff that are not confessions. Is there a reason why you are so deluded? Perhaps Ethang is correct - perhaps you are stuck in la la land between the second and third enlightenments.

We have your confession you are a sex deviant. You lied about living in Indian for a while. You were just passing through India on route to Nepal. You are a self confessed Pimp, Pervert and Preacher. The original sin is your problem with sex and pimping your mommy smuggler.

Harikrish wrote: Exposing a sex deviant pastor ious not spamming. I always suspected you were a pervert from the smirky look on your face in your avatar.

Tradesecret wrote:

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, you had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants..Implying the group you were with were also sex deviants. You were passing through India on your way to Nepal, so you didn't know any Indian then.

You are lying again.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, you had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants..

Wow!! See how warped and perverted your mind is and the God that would give you an inheritance for confessing you are a liar and pervert. That's Christianity in a nutshell!!!

TS said: Hari is the Indian - not TS.
There are 1.3 billion Indians. Sex is the least of their problems. Come get your head slapped at the Harikrish Clinic.
So you lied you are Indian. You lied Indians have a sex problem because you did not know Indians or live in India for a while, you were on your way to Nepal. But you confessed you have a problem with sex and the group you were with were sexual deviants. Note you said: we are deviants.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.