Total Posts:4|Showing Posts:1-4
Jump to topic:

ZEUS. . . Is GOD of GODS. . .

WisdomOfAges
Posts: 987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2019 9:59:38 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
It's 800 BC and ZEUS GOD of Olympus and of all the other GODS arrives!

How can this be? Moses met the REAL GOD 600 years earlier on Mt. Sanai in a remote
desert. . . His JEWISH illiterate tribal lunatics partied like animals while Moses waited for
his GOD to talk with him! And what came of it? Not much. . . The JEWS were still on the
run and hated in the region. . They had no home base. . They were GYPSIES. . . But they had
their GOD. . Which they defied regardless of the 1o commandments Moses got from him
. . . In other words. . The JEWS were a renegade runaway train going nowhere. . . . And 600 years after the MOSES meets his GOD event. . . ZEUS arrives in GREECE! So where was
the JEW GOD. . The GOD of GODS? And why were there hundreds of other GODS people worshipped. . And why were there many other civilizations on EARTH that
never heard of MOSES or his idiot GOD?

OK whatever, One thing for sure no one was MURDERING and DESTROYING people
and cultures over ZEUS. . . And sadly ZEUS somehow ended up in MYTHOLOGY and
the Marvel Comic Book Universe! Still ZEUS is COOL! And has many entertaining
stories to read and be entertained by. . .

NOT SO with the JEW GOD. . . Oh NO. . . His BOOK the OLD TESTAMENT is a series of
utter DEATH and DESTRUCTION. . . A true PSYCHOPATH LUNATIC. . . .

Moses meets his idiot GOD 1400 BC. . . 600 years later ZEUS arrives (so what) then it
took 800 more years to pass for JESUS to pop out of some illiterate Jewish tribe girl
and end up getting beat up and nailed to a cross to ROT! OK so where was the
JEW GOD of MOSES? And ZEUS? He could care less. . He was partying with the Greeks and Romans. . . 2 advanced civilizations that actually built something not some lowlife
wandering gypsy JEWISH TRIBE of lunatics seeking anyway to get an identity. . .

ZEUS has come and gone. . . . And the JEW GOD? Well he is held in a cage by the JEWS
who share him with no one. . . ! Then there is JESUS?

Of all things Jesus is named GOD of GODS by Emperor Constantine of ROME around
300 AD? REALLY. . . Like 300 years after ROME murdered the fake JEWISH MESSIAH for
the jews that condemned him. . . A ROMAN EMPEROR commands his people to worship
1 GOD? JESUS. . . Holy CRAP. . . . What a JOKE. . .

ZEUS is GOD of GODS cause he does not demand his human believers to MURDER
and DESTROY in his name all who do not accept him as GOD of GODS! An ZEUS
likes to PARTY and have a GOOD TIME!

Not so with the JEW GOD or JESUS. . . It's BELIEVE or DIE. . . BELIEVE or SUFFER. . . OBEY
and do as the preacher commands of you and what the Comic Book Bible demands
of you. . . It's all about FEAR - INTIMIDATION - VIOLENCE. . . = disgusting. .

HAIL ZEUS! GOD of Olympus and all other GODS. . . Party on!
WisdomOfAges
Posts: 987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2019 11:30:58 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
All Hail ZEUS! The brainwashed JEW - JESUS - ALLAH drones are dying. . . . .

What have they accomplished? MURDER - DEATH - DESTRUCTION. . .

ISRAEL. . . Trapped in a cage. . . . A WALL is all that separates them from OBLIVION. . .
for thousand of years they have been chased and hated? WHY. . . No other group
has been the recipient of HATRED to the point of EXTERMINATION like these people. . .

Whatever. . . Somehow they find a way to exist. . But they are few in number and many
of them are turning their backs on their GOD and the LUNATICS that play GOD and
OPPRESS each other. . . Enemies among themselves! So much for comradery!

Enemies within and enemies outside. . . . Ultimately a losing status. . . Eventually they
will die off and be forgotten. . . SAD. . . . And what of the JESUS and ALLAH GOD inventions
and the hypnotized followers who are ready to exterminate each other and the rest
of humanity for their GOD invention? They to will DIE OFF. . .

The sooner humans rid EARTH of these 3 GOD stooges the sooner humans will
thrive like never before. . . . . Without these pathetic GODS and the imbeciles that
MURDER and DESTROY over them just imagine what LIFE on EARTH could be like?

YES. . . You got it. . . . EDEN. . . . Truly the Garden of Eden. . . . No GOD needed to appreciate
NO GOD NEEDED to be sustained by it and for humans to keep it healthy. . .

Help RID EARTH of this Middle East 3 GOD hoax DISEASE. . . Reduce them to Mythology
to join ZEUS and ODIN for entertainment only. . . Better yet JUST FORGOTTEN. . Like
all the other GODS the followers of these 3 stooge GODS demand humans TRASH. . .

somewhere in TIME. . . A question will be asked. . . JESUS? Who is that. . . ALLAH? Who is that. . . JEW GOD. . . What. . Never heard of such a thing. . . . No matter they will say. . . They
are probably fantasies of the old age of TYRANNY. . . . Long ago. . . . .
Harikrish
Posts: 30,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2019 3:04:59 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
spam 2

Pastor Tradesecret's sexual pervert confession 128 and counting. He is on DDO everyday to count every one of his confessions. Lol!

Harikrish wrote: Exposing a sex deviant pastor is not spamming. I always suspected you were a pervert from the smirky look on your face in your avatar.

Tradesecret wrote: I deny I am a sexual deviant. I deny that I confessed the same. You have deliberately distorted my statement which stated that Harikrish has a sex problem. I was quoting Hari's own position which is why the statement says "We Indians". I am not an Indian. Harikrish is an Indian. Logically, Only an idiot would suggest that TS is an Indian or a sexual pervert.
Then you are the idiot and a sexual pervert because you did claim you are Indian. We have your confession.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant. Tradesecret also said: and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.

Harikrish exposes a sex deviant Pastor on DDO name Tradesecret. It is no longer a secret.

Tradesecret wrote:
none of this can mean me - as an individual. LOL! In fact I can only be put into the we if I am Indian. LOL! I have lived in India - but I would not call myself an Indian. Using your logic I could I suppose which is why I was taking the mick out of you - despite the fact that you missed this humour.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. . Implying the group you were with were also sex deviants. You were passing through India on your way to Nepal, So you didn't know any Indian then.

You are a pastor visiting a country which views your religion suspiciously. Your mommy is a bible smuggler. You now confirm you are a sex deviant in a public confession " that is not a funny matter to humour about. It is public now you are a sexually perverted Pastor Tradesecret

I never visited your country as a pastor. In fact when I was there I was an atheist looking for truth. I was on my way to Nepal.
LOL! - you can't even read.
You are lying again.
You start with "I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. "

Now you say you are on your way to Nepal. So you were actually just passing through India with destination Nepal. But you lied when you claimed you lived in India for a while. It is also clear you had a problem with sex before you left for India. It's in your confession.

But that did not stop you from pursuing your sexual deviant perversions and then confessing you have a problem with sex.

You are our first sex deviant pastor going public on DDO.

Tradesecret finally confessed he is a a sex deviant. Wow!
To all Christians Tradesecret confessed he is a sex deviant.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. .

Tradesecret wrote: When I was released from slavery to sin and bondage to Satan, My eyes were opened. Although I willingly am a slave of Jesus, He does not treat me like a slave - but like a son. In fact he has promised me his inheritance. Slaves - such as you - will not receive an inheritance from your master - just death and destruction.

You further confessed you were a slave to sin. So you were aware of your sexual perversions and even went pursuing your sexual perversions in other countries.
Now you are expecting an inheritance from your master for confessing you are a liar and a sexual pervert.
Wow! See how warped and perverted your mind is and the God that would give you an inheritance for confessing you are a liar and pervert. That's Christianity in a nutshell!

We are glad to hear you have overcome some of your sexual perversions. I guess you can call us lucky for having been spared your type of afflictions.
I lived in India and been to Nepal and never looked for or saw any sexual deviants. I was a Hindu then unlike you who was in search of God and deviant sexual partners.

it is possible because you are a sex deviant you became as pastor. That's like the pedophiles who become Catholic priest to prey on children. You just got busted!

Hari is the Indian - not TS.
So you lied when you said you are Indian. You said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.
When pressed you confessed you lied.
You said: Not really. I am not really an Indian. I am too white. I also don't individually have a problem with sex. I think sex is a good thing. It is the Indians who really had a problem with sex.
There are 1. 3 billion Indians. Sex is the least of their problems. Come get your head slapped at the Harikrish Clinic.
So you lied you are Indian. You lied Indians have a sex problem because you did not know Indians or lived in India for a while, You were on your way to Nepal. But you confessed you have a problem with sex and the group you were with were sexual deviants. Note you said: we are deviants.

You also pimp your mother and brag about her smuggling Bbles in China putting her in grave danger. The penalty is death for smuggling in China.

Tradesecret wrote: BTW my mother smuggled bibles in her suitcase into China. China at the time did not permit its Christians to have unedited bibles. China, As we all know, Likes to control and determine what its people can think and do. They don't like the Bible because it expects God's people to have a higher loyalty to God than to the State. My mother of whom I am proud, Put her life on the line and her freedom, In order to ensure that people in China could have an uncensored version of the bible in their own language.

You should be embarassed for pimping your mommy smuggler, Showing your scriptural ignorance and calling people names and even lying about Harikrish's sex.
You are the typical Christian PPP. Pimp, Pervert and Preacher.

I now have your confession you are a sex deviant. We have known the other two for a while. Pimp and Preacher.


Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.