Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

A message for Harikrish

Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2019 11:02:39 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
I don't care for your spam. I am not reading it. I don't know anyone else who is reading it.

If anyone did read it, They would soon come to the conclusion that you are a loser and a liar. You don't make sense and you misquote and misunderstand what people are saying. You think you are funny or are playing a game. And while that might give you some kind of sick joy, I personally can't be bothered. Which is why I have not read any of your spam for a while.

If you want to discuss matters or debate an issue, Stop spamming and try putting what you want to say within a couple of paragraphs. At the moment - you seem to be obsessed to try and prove yourself right - when you were obviously caught out in a lie. I don't care anymore - I made my point as did Ethang and now your continual spamming is boring and going nowhere because NOONE is reading it.

You have at least 104 spams in less than a week. Do you know how embarrassing that is for you? It confirms Ethang's position that you are mentally deranged and spamming out of guilt. But you can prove him wrong - by stopping the spams. Continuing with the spam confirms over and over again that Ethang is correct.
Willows
Posts: 11,688
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2019 11:41:49 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Roll up, Roll up ladies and gentlemen.

And yet we have another piece of dictatorial, Sour-faced, Targeted spam from an arrogant bully who has spammed more than anybody else.

It's a bit like road rage really.
The guilty party shouts the loudest.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,994
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2019 4:11:22 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
I don't care for your spam. I am not reading it. I don't know anyone else who is reading it.
You are a lying Christian pastor. You are reading my posts because you are replying to them. You even give a count of my posts which is harder to remember. But you are closely reading them. According to you its 104 so far detailing your confession you are sexually perverted.

If anyone did read it, They would soon come to the conclusion that you are a loser and a liar. You don't make sense and you misquote and misunderstand what people are saying. You think you are funny or are playing a game. And while that might give you some kind of sick joy, I personally can't be bothered. Which is why I have not read any of your spam for a while.
I quote your confession and how you are trying to deny and lie your way out. But you cannot because they are all archived.

If you want to discuss matters or debate an issue, Stop spamming and try putting what you want to say within a couple of paragraphs. At the moment - you seem to be obsessed to try and prove yourself right - when you were obviously caught out in a lie. I don't care anymore - I made my point as did Ethang and now your continual spamming is boring and going nowhere because NOONE is reading it.
There is no debate you confessed you are a sexual pervert. It's on record and I exposed you to our members.
Ethang confessed to his own perversions like incest and confessed his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. It's easy for Ethang to justify incest if he believes his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. We have his justification on record.

You have at least 104 spams in less than a week. Do you know how embarrassing that is for you? It confirms Ethang's position that you are mentally deranged and spamming out of guilt. But you can prove him wrong - by stopping the spams. Continuing with the spam confirms over and over again that Ethang is correct.

I am exposing two very vocal Christians you and nigger Ethang by quoting your confessions. No one has challenged my posts. All we have are weak unsubstantiated denials from white trash Tradesecret and nigger slave Ethang.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2019 4:44:29 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
I don't care for your spam. I am not reading it. I don't know anyone else who is reading it.
You are a lying Christian pastor. You are reading my posts because you are replying to them. You even give a count of my posts which is harder to remember. But you are closely reading them. According to you its 104 so far detailing your confession you are sexually perverted.

sorry Hari, I am not reading your posts. The ones I reply to are either so short that it is obvious that it is not spam or I noticed something at the beginning of your posts. Typically, See the post - notice it is spam and simply click respond. I delete and then post spam whatever no.

And not one of them is for a confession - in fact the numbers started well before you started lying in respect of your own sexual deviancies.

If anyone did read it, They would soon come to the conclusion that you are a loser and a liar. You don't make sense and you misquote and misunderstand what people are saying. You think you are funny or are playing a game. And while that might give you some kind of sick joy, I personally can't be bothered. Which is why I have not read any of your spam for a while.

I quote your confession and how you are trying to deny and lie your way out. But you cannot because they are all archived.

Actually - there is no confession - so it is pretty hard to quote something which does not exist. What you are posting is my sardonic attempt at explaining your foolishness in respect of what makes someone a particular nationality. You lied about Ethang being American. You lied about him being African. You lied about him being African American. Your pathetic attempt to say that because he lived in African makes him Africa was soundly defeated -yet you continued with your lie. Your even weaker attempt at suggesting that an African American person is African was sadder still. You lied about Ethang being African American and you lied about having a confession. You still have not produced one - so you lack credibility.

I am sorry that my sardonic humour went over your little pea brain of a head. Still, There you have it.

If you want to discuss matters or debate an issue, Stop spamming and try putting what you want to say within a couple of paragraphs. At the moment - you seem to be obsessed to try and prove yourself right - when you were obviously caught out in a lie. I don't care anymore - I made my point as did Ethang and now your continual spamming is boring and going nowhere because NOONE is reading it.

There is no debate you confessed you are a sexual pervert. It's on record and I exposed you to our members.


It is not on record because there is no confession. In fact I did not even call Indians sexual perverts. I said they had a problem with sex. And I said they were deviants. The only person exposed here is you for your lies. Suck it up baby.

Ethang confessed to his own perversions like incest and confessed his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. It's easy for Ethang to justify incest if he believes his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. We have his justification on record.

the fact that find it amusing talking about Ethang in this way is why Hinduism is losing the will to exist. Ethang had no reason to justify incest because it is simply more lies about yourself.

You have at least 104 spams in less than a week. Do you know how embarrassing that is for you? It confirms Ethang's position that you are mentally deranged and spamming out of guilt. But you can prove him wrong - by stopping the spams. Continuing with the spam confirms over and over again that Ethang is correct.

I am exposing two very vocal Christians you and nigger Ethang by quoting your confessions. No one has challenged my posts. All we have are weak unsubstantiated denials from white trash Tradesecret and nigger slave Ethang.

whatever you reckon Hari. I have not confessed to anything - and you have not shown any confessions by me to the contrary. The posts you continue to show are simply pictorial representations of what Indians such as you do. I am not an Indian. And the statements made are obviously sardonic humour. Too bad you are so dimwitted, Like your boyfriend anon.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,994
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2019 2:41:08 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:

Harikrish wrote: Exposing a sex deviant pastor is not spamming. I always suspected you were a pervert from the smirky look on your face in your avatar.

Tradesecret wrote: I deny I am a sexual deviant. I deny that I confessed the same. You have deliberately distorted my statement which stated that Harikrish has a sex problem. I was quoting Hari's own position which is why the statement says "We Indians". I am not an Indian. Harikrish is an Indian. Logically, Only an idiot would suggest that TS is an Indian or a sexual pervert.
Then you are the idiot and a sexual pervert because you did claim you are Indian. We have your confession.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant. Tradesecret also said: and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.

Harikrish exposes a sex deviant Pastor on DDO name Tradesecret. It is no longer a secret.

Tradesecret wrote:
none of this can mean me - as an individual. LOL! In fact I can only be put into the we if I am Indian. LOL! I have lived in India - but I would not call myself an Indian. Using your logic I could I suppose which is why I was taking the mick out of you - despite the fact that you missed this humour.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. . Implying the group you were with were also sex deviants. You were passing through India on your way to Nepal, So you didn't know any Indian then.

You are a pastor visiting a country which views your religion suspiciously. Your mommy is a bible smuggler. You now confirm you are a sex deviant in a public confession " that is not a funny matter to humour about. It is public now you are a sexually perverted Pastor Tradesecret

I never visited your country as a pastor. In fact when I was there I was an atheist looking for truth. I was on my way to Nepal.
LOL! - you can't even read.
You are lying again.
You start with "I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. "

Now you say you are on your way to Nepal. So you were actually just passing through India with destination Nepal. But you lied when you claimed you lived in India for a while. It is also clear you had a problem with sex before you left for India. It's in your confession.

But that did not stop you from pursuing your sexual deviant perversions and then confessing you have a problem with sex.

You are our first sex deviant pastor going public on DDO.

Tradesecret finally confessed he is a a sex deviant. Wow!
To all Christians Tradesecret confessed he is a sex deviant.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. .

Tradesecret wrote: When I was released from slavery to sin and bondage to Satan, My eyes were opened. Although I willingly am a slave of Jesus, He does not treat me like a slave - but like a son. In fact he has promised me his inheritance. Slaves - such as you - will not receive an inheritance from your master - just death and destruction.

You further confessed you were a slave to sin. So you were aware of your sexual perversions and even went pursuing your sexual perversions in other countries.
Now you are expecting an inheritance from your master for confessing you are a liar and a sexual pervert.
Wow! See how warped and perverted your mind is and the God that would give you an inheritance for confessing you are a liar and pervert. That's Christianity in a nutshell!

We are glad to hear you have overcome some of your sexual perversions. I guess you can call us lucky for having been spared your type of afflictions.
I lived in India and been to Nepal and never looked for or saw any sexual deviants. I was a Hindu then unlike you who was in search of God and deviant sexual partners.

it is possible because you are a sex deviant you became as pastor. That's like the pedophiles who become Catholic priest to prey on children. You just got busted!

Hari is the Indian - not TS.
So you lied when you said you are Indian. You said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.
When pressed you confessed you lied.
You said: Not really. I am not really an Indian. I am too white. I also don't individually have a problem with sex. I think sex is a good thing. It is the Indians who really had a problem with sex.
There are 1. 3 billion Indians. Sex is the least of their problems. Come get your head slapped at the Harikrish Clinic.
So you lied you are Indian. You lied Indians have a sex problem because you did not know Indians or live in India for a while, You were on your way to Nepal. But you confessed you have a problem with sex and the group you were with were sexual deviants. Note you said: we are deviants.

You also pimp your mother and brag about her smuggling Bbles in China putting her in grave danger. The penalty is death for smuggling in China.

Tradesecret wrote: BTW my mother smuggled bibles in her suitcase into China. China at the time did not permit its Christians to have unedited bibles. China, As we all know, Likes to control and determine what its people can think and do. They don't like the Bible because it expects God's people to have a higher loyalty to God than to the State. My mother of whom I am proud, Put her life on the line and her freedom, In order to ensure that people in China could have an uncensored version of the bible in their own language.

You should be embarassed for pimping your mommy smuggler, Showing your scriptural ignorance and calling people names and even lying about Harikrish's sex.
You are the typical Christian PPP. Pimp, Pervert and Preacher.

I now have your confession you are a sex deviant. We have known the other two for a while. Pimp and Preacher.


Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
ethang5
Posts: 19,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2019 9:52:50 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
If only the moron followed his own advice

The fact the other person stopped arguing with you and kept quite for the rest of the time suggests he gave up on you and gracefully ended the argument which shows some maturity. But you were left all rattled feeling crappy and confused and are now seeking help from members on DDO to soothe your hurt feelings after being so rudely snubbed. Telling someone they are wrong and then feeling crappy because that was a false allegation is delayed remorse and guilt. Try to be more spontaneous next time and deal with the situation more honestly. " Hindu hari to Outplayz

Lol. TS has snubbed you. It showed maturity. Deal with your remorse and guilt. Try to be more spontaneous next time and deal with the situation more honestly.

Or, You can just spam the same stupidity again. Lol. (We know which you'll do. ) You're too stupid to follow your own advice.

But don't worry moron. I'll still burn you. Your stupid spam doesn't bother me. And while you waste your useless life spamming the same stupid thing over several thousand times over and over, I'll educate the Gentle Readers about the filth and slime in you, Your religion, And your country.

I told you long ago that I liked trolls and morons like you. Too bad the stupid things you say aren't much of a challenge. I mean, My kids are illegitimate because I call God the creator? I'd be embarrassed to reply to such stupidity. Everyone reading it is wondering how stupid you are, And I can focus on burning you. Like the quote at the start of this post.

You are a clueless moron. The worst things said about you come out of your own mouth. I only need to post your comments.

So you can run, You can hide, You can spam, None will save you from your stupidity. You will continue being beaten, And you will continue having no reply. New members will get to see your stupidity up close, And the DDO poll will reach 90% saying you and your country are shitholes.

You will post stupidity, And people will continue to laugh at you. I will continue to toss you for the low IQ, Low esteem, Moron you are, Even if you're too stupid to know your idiocy, And too anal to stop.

You are just a poor slummutt exposed by his gutter Punjabi English so illiterate, He thought he could fool people.

So come, Spam more loser stupidity about illegitimacy again that no one reads, And I will burn you again. You will scream and spit, Peppering your stupidity with nigger, Nigger, Nigger, And I will just burn you again.

I have more than 4 years of your stupid, Clueless, Comments. Keep your spamming arm limber. I know you have enough hot air and enough stupidity to keep shaming yourself. And I have enough burn to keep you toasty.

You are a moron, And I am going to keep you on display. You like attention don't you whore?
Harikrish
Posts: 29,994
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2019 3:36:53 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
If only the moron followed his own advice

The black low IQ nigger Ethang is burning.

Public confessions of sexual depravity by white trash pastor Tradesecret and black nigger Ethang is trending on DDO.
You have your own problems nigger Ethang. You confessed your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and you are obsessed with incest. It is easy for you to justify incest knowing your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.
It reads like a public blackmail threat to Jesus that he owns those illegitimate bastard children because he created them. It's called blackmail because Blacks all blame their illegitimate bastard children on someone else. Black Christians like Ethang blame Jesus as his confession shows.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.
This is worse that you being a nigger. You are a eunuch low IQ nigger. Lol!

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it! Now we get why Ethang is obsessed with incest. He confessed he has 3 illegitimate bastard children his daughters. Yikes!

Anyone can see why turning Ethang away from stories of incest in mythological Hindu text would have had little effect because the bibles he has been smuggling for over 15 years provides him unlimited access to these incestuous stories.

One might even want to know if his perverted perversions were the reason he studied the bible for 50 years.
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.

So biblical stories of rape, Incest, Sodomy, Slavery and genocide are not contradictions to Ethang. Why would it be a contradiction to Ethang if he engaged in these not so controversial perversions?

Ethang5 wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego. . . Because it is incest, Nigger! ,

That suggests your total control over your daughters. Control and an obsession with incest is a dangerous combination. To go as far as Hindu incest mythologies to justifying his indulgence suggests the nigger Ethang suffers from guilt.

How would you translate these contradictory Christian behaviour, Nigger?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Are you saying incest is not only biblical, It is also customary in Ghana were you live?

It is easy for Ethang to justify incest after confessing his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards because he had nothing to do with their birth.

----
ethang5
Posts: 19,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2019 3:52:53 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Lol! And the moron comes back with the same old spam he's posted a hundred times. Has anyone on DDO benn beaten this badly?

Run little slummutt. You can't do anything else. I don't have to spam. I got new stuff for you. Know why? Because I'm not running, Or lying, Or scared, Or stupid. You are.

Comparing India to others is not history. It wasn't different. You were enslaved for 10 centuries, Not 4. Thank God your muslim masters kept a record or you'd be able to lie now like the coward you are.

Muslims conquered and ruled only parts of northern India. The majority of the Hindu population are found in southern India.

Like the cowards they are, Hindus ran.

"By the Islamophobe's logic, Millions of these Indians should have been slaughtered. But by whom?

By muslems (according to Aurangzeb's own chronicles) and by the "life is sacred" cowardly racist hindus themselves.

This is why when India was divided. . . .

So India was divided? We never would have known had I not challenged you to stop bleating about a continent that remains undivided and face your own shameful history.

Further, Under Muslim rule. . . .

Oh, So hindus were ruled? But you continuously bleat about others being ruled. Ashamed of your history.

What is oddly strange is estimates of Muslim killings are not verifiable by Indian sources.

Muslims are Indians you moron.

But what is certain is the Indian population continued to grow during Muslim and British rule.

The whole world's population grew idiot. What is certain is, You were ruled, And treated like animals, For longer than 4 centuries.

The expression: ' You can run but you cannot hide' was etched in the minds of African slaves.

The expression: 'If a country depends on the courage of it's youth, India is doomed', Was etched into the cowardly minds of hindu slaves.

You try to compare because you are ashamed of your history of cowardliness. See how I don't need to compare your shameful history to any other?

The Indians did fight and this is why India is a free country today. In fact it was Ghandi who insisted on a non violent approach. . . . . . Because he was a staunch Hindu.

The same staunch hindu called you cowards. You called the loser who assassinated Gandhi a hero, Remember liar? Hindus were too cowardly to even resist peacefully.

The Hindus did not have to run. . .

Yet the cowards did run. You admitted it. Hari - The majority of the Hindu population ran to southern India.

But they were chased down and slaughtered like the dogs they are.

You got your facts wrong. When the British decided to leave India. . . . They were approached by the Muslim and Indian leaders. . . .

The muslims were Indian idiot.

. . . To divide the country to prevent further clashes between Muslims and Hindus.

What? Clashes? With those "life is sacred" hindus?

. . . Those mass of Hindus by Muslims and the Indian holocaust were fabricated to tarnish the Muslims.

Fabricated by whom? It was documented by Indians.

Now like a good mutt coward you are, You will dodge my points and attack African kids again, As if that will make your hindu shame dissappear.

And that is exactly what he did, The coward.

I have nothing to hide.

Except Indian history. Why else would you keep trying to run to the history of another? Shame.

Life is sacred to Hindus. There is no shame in the minds of Hindus.

Racists are always filled with shame. Shame is a driver of racism. This is why it is the poorest and least educated in a population who are the most racist. And we found a lot of shameful things in your past.

We were a peaceful religiously spiritual people. . . .

Hari - Hindus hate Africans.
Hari - Hindu racists are the closest thing to white racist masters.

Uh huh.

. . . Who were disadvantage by our religiosity against more powerful barbaric enemies.

Translation: We are cowards.

But Hindus remained steadfast and won our freedom and independence. Unlike Afticans. . .

Lol. Shame is a terrible thing.

Go on mutt. Repeat the post. I have fresh ones for you.

Why don't you start a new thread so we can continue our exchanges without disrupting the other threads?

So you can continue with your cowardly, "unlike Africans. . . "? No thread would be disrupted if you weren't a coward.

This was we can keep everything together and there will be continuity in the flow of exchanges.

Have you ever read your posts? It's like talking to a racist tomato plant. I have forced you to address me here only because I'm a troll whisperer. You are a moron who generally ignores what is said and just repeates stupidity.
(This was written 3 years ago, And the moron is still spamming old posts! )

Im not a worthless coward. . . .

Good because Africans. . . . .

Lol. The prosecution rests.

What a moron.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,994
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2019 4:21:02 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Lol! And the moron comes back with the same old spam he's posted a hundred times. Has anyone on DDO benn beaten this badly?

How do you spam a low IQ nigger? Niggers are overwhelmed by everything black including their illegitimate bastard children. Read your confession nigger.
The black low IQ nigger Ethang is burning.

Public confessions of sexual depravity by white trash pastor Tradesecret and black nigger Ethang is trending on DDO.
You have your own problems nigger Ethang. You confessed your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and you are obsessed with incest. It is easy for you to justify incest knowing your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards.

You have your own problems nigger Ethang. You confessed your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and you are obsessed with incest. It is easy for you to justify incest knowing your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.
This is worse that you being a nigger. You are a eunuch low IQ nigger. Lol!

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it! Now we get why Ethang is obsessed with incest. He confessed he has 3 illegitimate bastard children his daughters. Yikes!

Anyone can see why turning Ethang away from stories of incest in mythological Hindu text would have had little effect because the bibles he has been smuggling for over 15 years provides him unlimited access to these incestuous stories.

One might even want to know if his perverted perversions were the reason he studied the bible for 50 years.
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.

So biblical stories of rape, Incest, Sodomy, Slavery and genocide are not contradictions to Ethang. Why would it be a contradiction to Ethang if he engaged in these not so controversial perversions?

Ethang5 wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego. . . Because it is incest, Nigger! ,

That suggests your total control over your daughters. Control and an obsession with incest is a dangerous combination. To go as far as Hindu incest mythologies to justifying his indulgence suggests the nigger Ethang suffers from guilt.

How would you translate these contradictory Christian behaviour, Nigger?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Are you saying incest is not only biblical, It is also customary in Ghana were you live?

It is easy for Ethang to justify incest after confessing his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards because he had nothing to do with their birth.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2019 3:53:26 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
I guess the answer is yes, Then? After all that is what spam is? It is an acknowledgment that you have nothing to say.

So in that case - your apology is accepted.
ethang5
Posts: 19,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2019 4:21:16 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:

I guess the answer is yes, Then? After all that is what spam is? It is an acknowledgment that you have nothing to say.

So in that case - your apology is accepted.

He didn't object, So I guess he did agree and accept to apologize. He did say no objection means acceptance.

You got the illiterate idiot to apologize!
Harikrish
Posts: 29,994
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2019 2:42:31 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
I guess the answer is yes, Then? After all that is what spam is? It is an acknowledgment that you have nothing to say.

So in that case - your apology is accepted.
Jesus didn't deny he was a blasphemous liar and a lunatic. That is why the Romans crucified him.

We have your confession you are a sex deviant. You lied about living in Indian for a while. You were just passing through India on route to Nepal. You are a self confessed Pimp, Pervert and Preacher. The original sin is your problem with sex and pimping your mommy smuggler.

Harikrish wrote: Exposing a sex deviant pastor is not spamming. I always suspected you were a pervert from the smirky look on your face in your avatar.

Harikrish wrote: Exposing a sex deviant pastor is not spamming. I always suspected you were a pervert from the smirky look on your face in your avatar.

Tradesecret wrote: I deny I am a sexual deviant. I deny that I confessed the same. You have deliberately distorted my statement which stated that Harikrish has a sex problem. I was quoting Hari's own position which is why the statement says "We Indians". I am not an Indian. Harikrish is an Indian. Logically, Only an idiot would suggest that TS is an Indian or a sexual pervert.
Then you are the idiot and a sexual pervert because you did claim you are Indian. We have your confession.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant. Tradesecret also said: and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.

Harikrish exposes a sex deviant Pastor on DDO name Tradesecret. It is no longer a secret.

Tradesecret wrote:
none of this can mean me - as an individual. LOL! In fact I can only be put into the we if I am Indian. LOL! I have lived in India - but I would not call myself an Indian. Using your logic I could I suppose which is why I was taking the mick out of you - despite the fact that you missed this humour.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. . Implying the group you were with were also sex deviants. You were passing through India on your way to Nepal, So you didn't know any Indian then.

You are a pastor visiting a country which views your religion suspiciously. Your mommy is a bible smuggler. You now confirm you are a sex deviant in a public confession " that is not a funny matter to humour about. It is public now you are a sexually perverted Pastor Tradesecret

I never visited your country as a pastor. In fact when I was there I was an atheist looking for truth. I was on my way to Nepal.
LOL! - you can't even read.
You are lying again.
You start with "I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. "

Now you say you are on your way to Nepal. So you were actually just passing through India with destination Nepal. But you lied when you claimed you lived in India for a while. It is also clear you had a problem with sex before you left for India. It's in your confession.

But that did not stop you from pursuing your sexual deviant perversions and then confessing you have a problem with sex.

You are our first sex deviant pastor going public on DDO.

Tradesecret finally confessed he is a a sex deviant. Wow!
To all Christians Tradesecret confessed he is a sex deviant.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. .

Tradesecret wrote: When I was released from slavery to sin and bondage to Satan, My eyes were opened. Although I willingly am a slave of Jesus, He does not treat me like a slave - but like a son. In fact he has promised me his inheritance. Slaves - such as you - will not receive an inheritance from your master - just death and destruction.

You further confessed you were a slave to sin. So you were aware of your sexual perversions and even went pursuing your sexual perversions in other countries.
Now you are expecting an inheritance from your master for confessing you are a liar and a sexual pervert.
Wow! See how warped and perverted your mind is and the God that would give you an inheritance for confessing you are a liar and pervert. That's Christianity in a nutshell!

We are glad to hear you have overcome some of your sexual perversions. I guess you can call us lucky for having been spared your type of afflictions.
I lived in India and been to Nepal and never looked for or saw any sexual deviants. I was a Hindu then unlike you who was in search of God and deviant sexual partners.

it is possible because you are a sex deviant you became as pastor. That's like the pedophiles who become Catholic priest to prey on children. You just got busted!

TS said: Hari is the Indian - not TS.
So you lied when you said you are Indian. You said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.
When pressed you confessed you lied.
You said: Not really. I am not really an Indian. I am too white. I also don't individually have a problem with sex. I think sex is a good thing. It is the Indians who really had a problem with sex.
There are 1. 3 billion Indians. Sex is the least of their problems. Come get your head slapped at the Harikrish Clinic.
So you lied you are Indian. You lied Indians have a sex problem because you did not know Indians or live in India for a while, You were on your way to Nepal. But you confessed you have a problem with sex and the group you were with were sexual deviants. Note you said: we are deviants.

You also pimp your mother and brag about her smuggling Bbles in China putting her in grave danger. The penalty is death for smuggling in China.

Tradesecret wrote: BTW my mother smuggled bibles in her suitcase into China. China at the time did not permit its Christians to have unedited bibles. China, As we all know, Likes to control and determine what its people can think and do. They don't like the Bible because it expects God's people to have a higher loyalty to God than to the State. My mother of whom I am proud, Put her life on the line and her freedom, In order to ensure that people in China could have an uncensored version of the bible in their own language.

You should be embarassed for pimping your mommy smuggler, Showing your scriptural ignorance and calling people names and even lying about Harikrish's sex.
You are the typical Christian PPP. Pimp, Pervert and Preacher.

I now have your confession you are a sex deviant. We have known the other two for a while. Pimp and Preacher.


Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,994
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2019 3:00:07 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

I guess the answer is yes, Then? After all that is what spam is? It is an acknowledgment that you have nothing to say.

So in that case - your apology is accepted.

He didn't object, So I guess he did agree and accept to apologize. He did say no objection means acceptance.

You got the illiterate idiot to apologize!

What happens when two perverts team up? You get Christianity and lying Christians.
Nigger, If you are so smart how come you have 3 illegitimate bastard children and you work as a delivery mule in a shithole country Ghana Africa.
How do you spam a low IQ nigger? Niggers are overwhelmed by everything black including their illegitimate bastard children. Read your confession nigger.
The black low IQ nigger Ethang is burning.

Public confessions of sexual depravity by white trash pastor Tradesecret and black nigger Ethang is trending on DDO.
You have your own problems nigger Ethang. You confessed your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and you are obsessed with incest. It is easy for you to justify incest knowing your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards.

You have your own problems nigger Ethang. You confessed your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and you are obsessed with incest. It is easy for you to justify incest knowing your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.
This is worse that you being a nigger. You are a eunuch low IQ nigger. Lol!

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it! Now we get why Ethang is obsessed with incest. He confessed he has 3 illegitimate bastard children his daughters. Yikes!

Anyone can see why turning Ethang away from stories of incest in mythological Hindu text would have had little effect because the bibles he has been smuggling for over 15 years provides him unlimited access to these incestuous stories.

One might even want to know if his perverted perversions were the reason he studied the bible for 50 years.
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.

So biblical stories of rape, Incest, Sodomy, Slavery and genocide are not contradictions to Ethang. Why would it be a contradiction to Ethang if he engaged in these not so controversial perversions?

Ethang5 wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego. . . Because it is incest, Nigger! ,

That suggests your total control over your daughters. Control and an obsession with incest is a dangerous combination. To go as far as Hindu incest mythologies to justifying his indulgence suggests the nigger Ethang suffers from guilt.

How would you translate these contradictory Christian behaviour, Nigger?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Are you saying incest is not only biblical, It is also customary in Ghana were you live?

It is easy for Ethang to justify incest after confessing his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards because he had nothing to do with their birth.


Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I am just a poor Afrcan slave, Remember?
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.


Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?
You are both a poor African and a slave.

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.