Jump to topic:

How Good Is Religion?

Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2019 11:53:33 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Kid: Mum, See that ugly skinny guy with teeth missing and wearing a hoodie? What is he doing?

Mother: Just don't go anywhere near him dear. He is no more than a low-life and an evil parasite on the backside of society.

Kid: Wow. You mean like one of them bad religious preachers you told me about?

Mother: Well, No dear. He's nowhere near that bad.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2019 12:21:24 AM
Kid: Mum, See that ugly skinny guy with teeth missing and wearing a hoodie? What is he doing?

Mother: Just don't go anywhere near him dear. He is no more than a low-life and an evil parasite on the backside of society.

Kid: Wow. You mean like one of them bad religious preachers you told me about?

Mother: Well, No dear. He's nowhere near that bad.

Kid: Hey mum that kid is familiar. Is that Willow?

Mother: very bright aren't you? Yes he says he used to be religious - but then he had a fight with Harikrish - a religious spiritual sexual deviant from India.

Kid: oh one of the very bad ones.

Mother: that's right kiddo. Willow got beaten up - and so keeps a low profile these days and only bobs up when he thinks Hari is not about.

Kid: But why did Harikrish beat up poor little Willow?

Mother: Because Willow tried to steal Hari's boyfriend, Anon.

Kid: that sounds pretty selfish.

Mother: yes it does son.
WisdomOfAges
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2019 12:26:28 AM
RELIGION is a word. . . It is not alive. . . It has no presence. . . It is a HUMAN CONSTRUCT

therefore, Religion is not GUILTY of MURDER and DESTRUCTION the HUMAN that
causes DEATH and DESTRUCTION using a Religion as a scapegoat is. . .

Jainism is a Religion. . . It has nothing to do with MURDER and DESTRUCTION. . .
there are many so called Religions. . . The primary religions and GODS that are
used for MURDER and DESTRUCTION are the 3 Abrahamic GOD inventions
of the Middle East psychotic tribes. = JEW - JESUS - ALLAH

All 3 of these so called Religions are founded upon FEAR - INTIMIDATION - VIOLENCE
and have writings to enforce and encourage the MURDER and DESTRUCTION of all who do not accept and OBEY their DOGMA. . . = total INSANITY. . .

Do humans need Religion to THRIVE? NEVER. . . Do humans need some GOD to THRIVE?
NEVER. . . Sadly there are clever humans who PLAY GOD and are obsessed with POWER
and CONTROL. . . The GOD itself is never available, Never visible for all to see and accept
the GOD is the invention of PSYCHOPATHS who use it as a CONTROL TOOL. . . And
they form a religion or CULT around the GOD so they can enforce any and all resistance to the HUMAN that plays GOD in the name of GOD! What a great SCAM!

GOD becomes the ultimate non visible. . Non tangible super being that all must FEAR!
yet the GOD is never around to enforce his mandate!

Religion can be flushed down the toilet and marginalized into Mythology for entertainment in the way ZEUS and ODIN have been UN GODED!

The POWER of HYPNOSIS and BRAINWASHING are the TOOLS of the Parasite VAMPIRE
preaching psychopath. . . Once a human is awakened from the HYPNOSIS GOD PSYCHOSIS. . . They run and despise the fact they have been exploited and abused by
some GOD playing HUMAN PARASITE. .

Religion? Who cares. . . Only a hypnotized and brainwashed weak minded FOOL. . .
sadly there are billions of them! But in time they WILL DROP DEAD and as the
movement to rid humanity of GOD playing HUMAN PSYCHOPATHS increases. . It's
jus a matter of time. . . The 3 stooge GODS of Abraham will vanish from consciousness
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2019 4:16:01 AM
WisdomOfAges wrote:
RELIGION is a word. . . It is not alive. . . It has no presence. . . It is a HUMAN CONSTRUCT

Jainism is a Religion. . . It has nothing to do with MURDER and DESTRUCTION. . .

All 3 of these so called Religions are founded upon FEAR - INTIMIDATION - VIOLENCE
and have writings to enforce and encourage the MURDER and DESTRUCTION of all who do not accept and OBEY their DOGMA. . . = total INSANITY. . .

Do humans need Religion to THRIVE? NEVER. . . Do humans need some GOD to THRIVE?
NEVER. . . Sadly there are clever humans who PLAY GOD and are obsessed with POWER
and CONTROL. . . The GOD itself is never available, Never visible for all to see and accept
they form a religion or CULT around the GOD so they can enforce any and all resistance to the HUMAN that plays GOD in the name of GOD! What a great SCAM!

GOD becomes the ultimate non visible. . Non tangible super being that all must FEAR!

Religion can be flushed down the toilet and marginalized into Mythology for entertainment in the way ZEUS and ODIN have been UN GODED!

preaching psychopath. . . Once a human is awakened from the HYPNOSIS GOD PSYCHOSIS. . . They run and despise the fact they have been exploited and abused by

Religion? Who cares. . . Only a hypnotized and brainwashed weak minded FOOL. . .
jus a matter of time. . . The 3 stooge GODS of Abraham will vanish from consciousness

Well said and strongly said.

Maybe some of it will actually get to those deluded twits who like to spend their time being little bitches towards each other.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2019 4:27:34 AM
WisdomOfAges wrote:

Sorry I don't judge, I just report confessions.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2019 2:56:58 PM
Tradesecret wrote:
spam 120

Pastor Tradesecret's sexual pervert confession 120 and counting.

Harikrish wrote: Exposing a sex deviant pastor is not spamming. I always suspected you were a pervert from the smirky look on your face in your avatar.

Tradesecret wrote: I deny I am a sexual deviant. I deny that I confessed the same. You have deliberately distorted my statement which stated that Harikrish has a sex problem. I was quoting Hari's own position which is why the statement says "We Indians". I am not an Indian. Harikrish is an Indian. Logically, Only an idiot would suggest that TS is an Indian or a sexual pervert.
Then you are the idiot and a sexual pervert because you did claim you are Indian. We have your confession.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant. Tradesecret also said: and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.

Harikrish exposes a sex deviant Pastor on DDO name Tradesecret. It is no longer a secret.

Tradesecret wrote:
none of this can mean me - as an individual. LOL! In fact I can only be put into the we if I am Indian. LOL! I have lived in India - but I would not call myself an Indian. Using your logic I could I suppose which is why I was taking the mick out of you - despite the fact that you missed this humour.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. . Implying the group you were with were also sex deviants. You were passing through India on your way to Nepal, So you didn't know any Indian then.

You are a pastor visiting a country which views your religion suspiciously. Your mommy is a bible smuggler. You now confirm you are a sex deviant in a public confession " that is not a funny matter to humour about. It is public now you are a sexually perverted Pastor Tradesecret

I never visited your country as a pastor. In fact when I was there I was an atheist looking for truth. I was on my way to Nepal.
LOL! - you can't even read.
You are lying again.
You start with "I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. "

Now you say you are on your way to Nepal. So you were actually just passing through India with destination Nepal. But you lied when you claimed you lived in India for a while. It is also clear you had a problem with sex before you left for India. It's in your confession.

But that did not stop you from pursuing your sexual deviant perversions and then confessing you have a problem with sex.

You are our first sex deviant pastor going public on DDO.

Tradesecret finally confessed he is a a sex deviant. Wow!
To all Christians Tradesecret confessed he is a sex deviant.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. .

Tradesecret wrote: When I was released from slavery to sin and bondage to Satan, My eyes were opened. Although I willingly am a slave of Jesus, He does not treat me like a slave - but like a son. In fact he has promised me his inheritance. Slaves - such as you - will not receive an inheritance from your master - just death and destruction.

You further confessed you were a slave to sin. So you were aware of your sexual perversions and even went pursuing your sexual perversions in other countries.
Now you are expecting an inheritance from your master for confessing you are a liar and a sexual pervert.
Wow! See how warped and perverted your mind is and the God that would give you an inheritance for confessing you are a liar and pervert. That's Christianity in a nutshell!

We are glad to hear you have overcome some of your sexual perversions. I guess you can call us lucky for having been spared your type of afflictions.
I lived in India and been to Nepal and never looked for or saw any sexual deviants. I was a Hindu then unlike you who was in search of God and deviant sexual partners.

it is possible because you are a sex deviant you became as pastor. That's like the pedophiles who become Catholic priest to prey on children. You just got busted!

Hari is the Indian - not TS.
So you lied when you said you are Indian. You said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.
When pressed you confessed you lied.
You said: Not really. I am not really an Indian. I am too white. I also don't individually have a problem with sex. I think sex is a good thing. It is the Indians who really had a problem with sex.
There are 1. 3 billion Indians. Sex is the least of their problems. Come get your head slapped at the Harikrish Clinic.
So you lied you are Indian. You lied Indians have a sex problem because you did not know Indians or lived in India for a while, You were on your way to Nepal. But you confessed you have a problem with sex and the group you were with were sexual deviants. Note you said: we are deviants.

You also pimp your mother and brag about her smuggling Bbles in China putting her in grave danger. The penalty is death for smuggling in China.

Tradesecret wrote: BTW my mother smuggled bibles in her suitcase into China. China at the time did not permit its Christians to have unedited bibles. China, As we all know, Likes to control and determine what its people can think and do. They don't like the Bible because it expects God's people to have a higher loyalty to God than to the State. My mother of whom I am proud, Put her life on the line and her freedom, In order to ensure that people in China could have an uncensored version of the bible in their own language.

You should be embarassed for pimping your mommy smuggler, Showing your scriptural ignorance and calling people names and even lying about Harikrish's sex.
You are the typical Christian PPP. Pimp, Pervert and Preacher.

I now have your confession you are a sex deviant. We have known the other two for a while. Pimp and Preacher.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.