Jump to topic:

Religion In The Home

Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2019 5:26:48 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Kid: Mum, I feel lonesome and I have a problem with anger management, Also I'm constantly looking over my shoulder.
And did you know that I still have bed-wetting issues?
And, How come I'm always jealous of family members or piers and always keep my teddy bear within easy reach?
I always hear other school kids make snickering noises behind my back and, You know, I just get that constant feeling that life is just passing me by?

Mother: That's alright dear. It's just all a part of growing up:
in a religious family.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2019 9:00:05 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Willows wrote:
Kid: Mum, I feel lonesome and I have a problem with anger management, Also I'm constantly looking over my shoulder.
And did you know that I still have bed-wetting issues?
And, How come I'm always jealous of family members or piers and always keep my teddy bear within easy reach?
I always hear other school kids make snickering noises behind my back and, You know, I just get that constant feeling that life is just passing me by?

Mother: That's alright dear. It's just all a part of growing up:
in a religious family.

Mommy, Ethang is telling everyone Jesus created us 3 girls and he had nothing to do with our birth. Are we illegitimate bastards? Is Jesus also black like Ethang because we hate our black skin?

Mommy: Honey, I was asleep when Jesus came upon me. I didn't see his colour or his ugly face. But I was a virgin. Ethang was never home because he was a full time slave smuggling bibles to countries which outlawed the possession of bibles. The sex he is now having with you three is called incest in the bible. Well, Sort off. Because you are 3 illegitimate bastard daughters. I am still a virgin according to Catholics.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.