Jump to topic:

Who Am I?

Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2019 12:41:22 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
(The scene is set in an upmarket suburb where a bunch of trendy urbanites is playing a popular party game)

Trendite: Okay, Okay, Like wow and like, Did Truman Caopte write some stuff? Oh yeah, Now are you all ready? Okay, Here we go.
I'm black.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2019 12:58:01 AM
Trendite: Oh crap and like what the heck. That gave the show away, He, He, He.
Well you know, We were all discussing this one very certitude just last month at the rehab resort.
Like, You know, How we all tend to overlook the obvious and er, Oh heck, Is that the time? My Rolex Daytona is showing me that I've got to go now.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2019 2:53:45 AM
Willows wrote:
Well you know, We were all discussing this one very certitude just last month at the rehab resort.
Like, You know, How we all tend to overlook the obvious and er, Oh heck, Is that the time? My Rolex Daytona is showing me that I've got to go now.

You left out the question mark.
I am black, Remember?
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2019 5:05:13 AM
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:

You left out the question mark.
I am black, Remember?

I was taking a dig at Ethong but I think the reference is pretty much obscure somehow. Anyways, As a generic type skit, It probably stands up in that it is having a go at the upper-class trendies. Just watch the next installment.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2019 5:16:22 AM
(Later that evening our trendite is involved in a shocking car accident and is barely clinging onto life sitting in the mangled wreckage of his car)

Trendite: Sob, Sob, Boo hoo hoo.

Police Officer: What are you sobbing about?

Trendite: Officer, Boo hoo hoo. My brand new BMW, Look at it.

Police Officer: For Chrissake man, Get a hold of yourself. All you can worry about is your bleeding la dee daa BMW when your arm has been completely severed?

Trendite: Oh no, My Rolex! Boo hoo hoo.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2019 4:58:05 PM
Willows wrote:
(Later that evening our trendite is involved in a shocking car accident and is barely clinging onto life sitting in the mangled wreckage of his car)

Police Officer: For Chrissake man, Get a hold of yourself. All you can worry about is your bleeding la dee daa BMW when your arm has been completely severed?

That is cruel, Mate. But at least you left the pervert Tradesecret his dick.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2019 10:00:40 PM
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:

You mean, His dick head.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2019 2:32:08 PM
Willows wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:

You mean, His dick head.

You know him better.

Trendite: Officer, Boo hoo hoo. Where am I?

Police Officer: For Chrissake man, Get a hold of yourself. You are in India.

Trendite: Oh no, I am Indian. and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.

Police Officer: What are you still sobbing about?

Trendite: I never visited your country as a pastor. In fact when I was there I was an atheist looking for truth. I was on my way to Nepal.

Police Officer: What are you still sobbing about?

Trendite: BTW my mother smuggled bibles in her suitcase into China. China at the time did not permit its Christians to have unedited bibles. China, As we all know, Likes to control and determine what its people can think and do. They don't like the Bible because it expects God's people to have a higher loyalty to God than to the State. My mother of whom I am proud, Put her life on the line and her freedom, In order to ensure that people in China could have an uncensored version of the bible in their own language.

Police Officer: So you lied you are Indian. You lied Indians have a sex problem because you did not know Indians or live in India for a while, You were on your way to Nepal. But you confessed you have a problem with sex and the group you were with were sexual deviants. Note you said: we are deviants.
And your mommy is engaging in illegal activities in China. You need to get your head slapped. Now leave the country pervert!

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.