Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

Tradie Learns The Hard Facts

Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2019 12:53:15 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Tradie wrote:
the 144, 000 refer to the symbolic total number of believers in history.

144, 000 believers in history hardly represent 65% of the current population of Australia, Let alone the number of people who have ever lived in the world, Which is 108 billion.

That means 13 to the power of minus 7 % of the world's population have ever been religious.
That just doesn't quite make it an accepted viewpoint now, Does it?

Therefore the accepted viewpoint must be overwhelming that there is no such absurd thing as God.
Therefore there is no such thing as God.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2019 4:07:42 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Tradie wrote:
the 144, 000 refer to the symbolic total number of believers in history.

144, 000 believers in history hardly represent 65% of the current population of Australia, Let alone the number of people who have ever lived in the world, Which is 108 billion.

That means 13 to the power of minus 7 % of the world's population have ever been religious.
That just doesn't quite make it an accepted viewpoint now, Does it?

Therefore the accepted viewpoint must be overwhelming that there is no such absurd thing as God.
Therefore there is no such thing as God.


I must say when I read this I thought "good on Willow, He is starting to use his brain to think. What a change - eh? "

But then I started to read his logic. First he acknowledges I said symbolic but then he does the fundamental thing of making it a literal number. Well at least that is better than simply making it up like anon. But it really is a bit silly.

I am not saying that there are only 144, 000 believers ever. I am saying that it as a number represents symbolically - a number that is so large it can't be counted. In other words - lots of people - it is a little bit like saying - the numbers are like the stars in the sky or the sands on the beach. Interestingly I think that in history - I think in history the number of believers will be astronomical - and the greater percentage of humanity than not.

Hence - your figures and then conclusion are obviously flawed. I know that this is how atheists reason though, So it did not surprise me. Flitting from symbols to literalisms to equations and then drawing conclusions. Well golly gosh Willow - you have outdone yourself here.
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2019 4:16:40 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Tradie wrote:

the 144, 000 refer to the symbolic total number of believers in history.

144, 000 believers in history hardly represent 65% of the current population of Australia, Let alone the number of people who have ever lived in the world, Which is 108 billion.

That means 13 to the power of minus 7 % of the world's population have ever been religious.
That just doesn't quite make it an accepted viewpoint now, Does it?

Therefore the accepted viewpoint must be overwhelming that there is no such absurd thing as God.
Therefore there is no such thing as God.


I must say when I read this I thought "good on Willow, He is starting to use his brain to think. What a change - eh? "

But then I started to read his logic. First he acknowledges I said symbolic but then he does the fundamental thing of making it a literal number. Well at least that is better than simply making it up like anon. But it really is a bit silly.

I am not saying that there are only 144, 000 believers ever. I am saying that it as a number represents symbolically - a number that is so large it can't be counted. In other words - lots of people - it is a little bit like saying - the numbers are like the stars in the sky or the sands on the beach. Interestingly I think that in history - I think in history the number of believers will be astronomical - and the greater percentage of humanity than not.

Hence - your figures and then conclusion are obviously flawed. I know that this is how atheists reason though, So it did not surprise me. Flitting from symbols to literalisms to equations and then drawing conclusions. Well golly gosh Willow - you have outdone yourself here.

Prepare to be gobsmacked as he can get even more stupid. He will outdo himself often.

And what he will do, Will be to run from this thread without answering your explanation, And make another thread claiming you couldn't answer his great argument here. Lol.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2019 5:24:43 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Tradie wrote:
the 144, 000 refer to the symbolic total number of believers in history.

144, 000 believers in history hardly represent 65% of the current population of Australia, Let alone the number of people who have ever lived in the world, Which is 108 billion.

That means 13 to the power of minus 7 % of the world's population have ever been religious.
That just doesn't quite make it an accepted viewpoint now, Does it?

Therefore the accepted viewpoint must be overwhelming that there is no such absurd thing as God.
Therefore there is no such thing as God.


I must say when I read this I thought "good on Willow, He is starting to use his brain to think. What a change - eh? "

But then I started to read his logic. First he acknowledges I said symbolic but then he does the fundamental thing of making it a literal number.

Oh well, Oh well, My sarcastic illustration is starting to sink in.
You said it so well.
When will religious nuts finally gets it through their heads that they use symbolism and try to make it out to be fact. .

A bit like using statistics really isn't it?
There are those amongst us (especially those who command control over the weak for their own ends) who are unscrupulous enough to use symbols and statistics to deviously mould them into some sort of faux reality.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2019 5:28:13 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:
Tradie wrote:

the 144, 000 refer to the symbolic total number of believers in history.

144, 000 believers in history hardly represent 65% of the current population of Australia, Let alone the number of people who have ever lived in the world, Which is 108 billion.

That means 13 to the power of minus 7 % of the world's population have ever been religious.
That just doesn't quite make it an accepted viewpoint now, Does it?

Therefore the accepted viewpoint must be overwhelming that there is no such absurd thing as God.
Therefore there is no such thing as God.


I must say when I read this I thought "good on Willow, He is starting to use his brain to think. What a change - eh? "

But then I started to read his logic. First he acknowledges I said symbolic but then he does the fundamental thing of making it a literal number. Well at least that is better than simply making it up like anon. But it really is a bit silly.

I am not saying that there are only 144, 000 believers ever. I am saying that it as a number represents symbolically - a number that is so large it can't be counted. In other words - lots of people - it is a little bit like saying - the numbers are like the stars in the sky or the sands on the beach. Interestingly I think that in history - I think in history the number of believers will be astronomical - and the greater percentage of humanity than not.

Hence - your figures and then conclusion are obviously flawed. I know that this is how atheists reason though, So it did not surprise me. Flitting from symbols to literalisms to equations and then drawing conclusions. Well golly gosh Willow - you have outdone yourself here.

Prepare to be gobsmacked as he can get even more stupid. He will outdo himself often.

And what he will do, Will be to run from this thread without answering your explanation, And make another thread claiming you couldn't answer his great argument here. Lol.

I did answer it and it seems that you were just as much sucked-in as he was.
Ah to be religious and take things at face value eh?
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2019 5:33:15 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Willows wrote:

And I'm not necessarily talking about politicians either.

We know. You're uni-topic so we know.

But do you see how you've simply taken for granted that your belief that theist use symbolism to fool people is fact?

No reasoning, No logic, No debate. Just assumption posing as fact. Later you will call this baseless assumption, Researched and factual.

Your opinions are not fact moron. Your POV is not reality.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2019 9:41:58 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:

And I'm not necessarily talking about politicians either.

We know. You're uni-topic so we know.

But do you see how you've simply taken for granted that your belief that theist use symbolism to fool people is fact?

No reasoning, No logic, No debate. Just assumption posing as fact. Later you will call this baseless assumption, Researched and factual.

Your opinions are not fact moron. Your POV is not reality.

Cite one example of an opinion that I have made that is not soundly supported by facts.

I will save you having to reply because you know very well that I have not made any baseless assumptions at any time whatsoever.

Preaching religion as if it has any modicum of truth is deceitful and dishonest. Fact.
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2019 11:03:22 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

And I'm not necessarily talking about politicians either.

We know. You're uni-topic so we know.

But do you see how you've simply taken for granted that your belief that theist use symbolism to fool people is fact?

No reasoning, No logic, No debate. Just assumption posing as fact. Later you will call this baseless assumption, Researched and factual.

Your opinions are not fact moron. Your POV is not reality.

Cite one example of an opinion that I have made that is not soundly supported by facts.

First, I asked you several times to point to any of your posts that you claim are well researched and have a good argument. You dodged. Now you want me to cite one for you?

Second, It would be a waste because as always, You would simply rationalize with more unsupported opinion.

Third, And this is most pertinent, You never post the "fact" that are supposed to support your loony arguments. You just assume they are obvious to everyone else too.

I will save you having to reply because you know very well that I have not made any baseless assumptions at any time whatsoever.

Since you never post your basis, I can only guess whether your assumptions are logical. But on the surface, Taken together with you avoidance of arguments and your unwillingness to answer questions, I'd bet your assumptions have as much support as Anon's sea of glass or his ET's.

Preaching religion as if it has any modicum of truth is deceitful and dishonest. Fact.

Again, You just posted your opinion as if it is fact with no reasoning, No debate, No argument, And no logic. You just validated my critisism of you.

You're probably too dumb to see it, But it's OK. Only sound arguments can hurt. Opinions are like a-holes, Everyone has one. And like you, Are full of hot air.

Your stupid example above would only be true if you had first established that no religion had any modicum of truth. But instead you assumed it, And then just rolled on with your conclusion, Sans argument, Reasoning, Or argument. That is what morons do. They assume their internal thoughts are reality.

It's so obvious to you, You see no need for reasoning. Just as anon is so convinced of ET's, And the moron so convinced of race inferiority, They see no reason to debate it. So Anon just preaches and the moron just spams.

Well, I reject your silly unsupported assumptions. Not only are they unsupported, But they tend to be absolute, And I know from experience that absolute statements like yours are usually borne of ignorance.

Your opinion is fringe. It is fringe for a reason. It's probably for the same reason you never post any arguments that support your conclusions, But post only conclusions.

You don't have any arguments that support your conclusions.

You were not convinced into the position you now hold by logic, So logic will not sway you now. Your position is wholly emotional, And emotional positions do not operate on logic, They run on feelings.

Go and be happy. Everyone will continue to ignore you, And your delusion will continue to convince you that you are this logical genius that people find interesting. Eh.

You will grow old and die bitter and alone, No one will miss you, And some other moron, Now in diapers, Will take up your torch of stupidity, And the wheel in the sky will keep on turning.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2019 11:41:38 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

And I'm not necessarily talking about politicians either.

We know. You're uni-topic so we know.

But do you see how you've simply taken for granted that your belief that theist use symbolism to fool people is fact?

No reasoning, No logic, No debate. Just assumption posing as fact. Later you will call this baseless assumption, Researched and factual.

Your opinions are not fact moron. Your POV is not reality.

Cite one example of an opinion that I have made that is not soundly supported by facts.

First, I asked you several times to point to any of your posts that you claim are well researched and have a good argument. You dodged. Now you want me to cite one for you?

Second, It would be a waste because as always, You would simply rationalize with more unsupported opinion.

Third, And this is most pertinent, You never post the "fact" that are supposed to support your loony arguments. You just assume they are obvious to everyone else too.

I will save you having to reply because you know very well that I have not made any baseless assumptions at any time whatsoever.

Since you never post your basis, I can only guess whether your assumptions are logical. But on the surface, Taken together with you avoidance of arguments and your unwillingness to answer questions, I'd bet your assumptions have as much support as Anon's sea of glass or his ET's.

Preaching religion as if it has any modicum of truth is deceitful and dishonest. Fact.

Again, You just posted your opinion as if it is fact with no reasoning, No debate, No argument, And no logic. You just validated my critisism of you.

You're probably too dumb to see it, But it's OK. Only sound arguments can hurt. Opinions are like a-holes, Everyone has one. And like you, Are full of hot air.

Your stupid example above would only be true if you had first established that no religion had any modicum of truth. But instead you assumed it, And then just rolled on with your conclusion, Sans argument, Reasoning, Or argument. That is what morons do. They assume their internal thoughts are reality.

It's so obvious to you, You see no need for reasoning. Just as anon is so convinced of ET's, And the moron so convinced of race inferiority, They see no reason to debate it. So Anon just preaches and the moron just spams.

Well, I reject your silly unsupported assumptions. Not only are they unsupported, But they tend to be absolute, And I know from experience that absolute statements like yours are usually borne of ignorance.

Your opinion is fringe. It is fringe for a reason. It's probably for the same reason you never post any arguments that support your conclusions, But post only conclusions.

You don't have any arguments that support your conclusions.
I have and have set them out fully and you are playing the 3-year-old denial game once again.
You know very well that I have properly supported every single claim I have made.
And that is fully confirmed by the fact that you are unable to cite an example otherwise.

Once again, You have trapped yourself in the invidious position of making false accusations in order to maintain a false belief for which you have no supporting evidence whatsoever.
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2019 12:29:20 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

And I'm not necessarily talking about politicians either.

We know. You're uni-topic so we know.

But do you see how you've simply taken for granted that your belief that theist use symbolism to fool people is fact?

No reasoning, No logic, No debate. Just assumption posing as fact. Later you will call this baseless assumption, Researched and factual.

Your opinions are not fact moron. Your POV is not reality.

Cite one example of an opinion that I have made that is not soundly supported by facts.

First, I asked you several times to point to any of your posts that you claim are well researched and have a good argument. You dodged. Now you want me to cite one for you?

Second, It would be a waste because as always, You would simply rationalize with more unsupported opinion.

Third, And this is most pertinent, You never post the "fact" that are supposed to support your loony arguments. You just assume they are obvious to everyone else too.

I will save you having to reply because you know very well that I have not made any baseless assumptions at any time whatsoever.

Since you never post your basis, I can only guess whether your assumptions are logical. But on the surface, Taken together with you avoidance of arguments and your unwillingness to answer questions, I'd bet your assumptions have as much support as Anon's sea of glass or his ET's.

Preaching religion as if it has any modicum of truth is deceitful and dishonest. Fact.

Again, You just posted your opinion as if it is fact with no reasoning, No debate, No argument, And no logic. You just validated my critisism of you.

You're probably too dumb to see it, But it's OK. Only sound arguments can hurt. Opinions are like a-holes, Everyone has one. And like you, Are full of hot air.

Your stupid example above would only be true if you had first established that no religion had any modicum of truth. But instead you assumed it, And then just rolled on with your conclusion, Sans argument, Reasoning, Or argument. That is what morons do. They assume their internal thoughts are reality.

It's so obvious to you, You see no need for reasoning. Just as anon is so convinced of ET's, And the moron so convinced of race inferiority, They see no reason to debate it. So Anon just preaches and the moron just spams.

Well, I reject your silly unsupported assumptions. Not only are they unsupported, But they tend to be absolute, And I know from experience that absolute statements like yours are usually borne of ignorance.

Your opinion is fringe. It is fringe for a reason. It's probably for the same reason you never post any arguments that support your conclusions, But post only conclusions.

You don't have any arguments that support your conclusions.

I have and have set them out fully and you are playing the 3-year-old denial game once again.

Where? How difficult is it for you to point to it?

You know very well that I have properly supported every single claim I have made.

You cannot simply insist I "know" what you claim. I have never seen you support a single claim. Not once. Perhaps you don't know what "support" is. Support is not your feelings or your opinions.

And that is fully confirmed by the fact that you are unable to cite an example otherwise.

I asked you first to cite an example of your own claim, And you could not. Does that also mean your inability to do so shows you have none? See, Your bias causes you to see my not citing your post as proof I'm wrong, But the worse instance of you not being able to cite your own post is ignored. I reject such nonsense.

Once again, You have trapped yourself in the invidious position of making false accusations in order to maintain a false belief for which you have no supporting evidence whatsoever.

The whole subject of our exchange is that you never have any support. I have pointed out to you 3 times now in this very exchange where you just made unsupported claims. You have addressed none of them.

You have claimed to always support your positions with sound arguments and facts. I have asked you 3 times now to cite a single post you made that has a sound argument supported by facts. You have not been able to do so.

Instead, You throw out more silly unsupported claims.

I was not joking when I said I can dismiss you as an illogical moron. If you had any sound arguments, You would post them. You don't.

Answer me. If your arguments are so sound, And your points researched, Why are your posts ignored? Even noobs who don't know you and post to your thread, Quickly bow out never to post again.

It is clear to all that you aren't serious. You aren't intellectual. You don't want discourse. Everyone on the net knows your type. Your delusion that you make logical posts based on research and reason is just that, A delusion.

You assign malicious intent to every theist as if you are omniscient. You can't answer questions. You can't address points put to you. You can't even cite your own post that supports your claim.

An easy out for you is to just cite one post that supports your claim. You cannot do that. You can't even say why you failed to do so. What does that tell you?
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,548
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2019 6:17:16 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Willows wrote:
Tradie wrote:
the 144, 000 refer to the symbolic total number of believers in history.

144, 000 believers in history hardly represent 65% of the current population of Australia, Let alone the number of people who have ever lived in the world, Which is 108 billion.

That means 13 to the power of minus 7 % of the world's population have ever been religious.
That just doesn't quite make it an accepted viewpoint now, Does it?

Therefore the accepted viewpoint must be overwhelming that there is no such absurd thing as God.
Therefore there is no such thing as God.

Even an atheist can read the Bible and expose the Christianity Babble-on nonsense as spamming the public with false knowledge. The innumerable multitude of thoughts are NOT the 144000. Read the chapter. They come after identifying the ideas of the 144, 000 elect who are tiny Israel of the 12 tribes by number meaning of 1 thru 12;

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4339959/
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4339962/
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4339972/

After describing the ideas of the 12, 000 of each of the 12 tribes, John sees an innumerable multitude. These are those ideas who endure the 42 months of Great Tribulation caused by putting the self (4) program of the dragon before Christ's software programming frequency (2). The multitude of thoughts that cannot be counted will fix the dead spirit-orb in the sixth seal that is out of order (Lion, Cow, Man, Eagle=death). The correct order of (Cow, Lion, Eagle, Man=Life).

The insider networks have already done the hardest part of rearranging correctly the spirit-orb's 4 parts of self and fixed the sexual hang-ups created by the stupid "virgin doctrine" of the Catholic Corrupters in 1 Cor 7 for all the Protestants to lap up like dogs that cannot think. Although the insider spirit-orbs have been reordered correctly, Making the insiders "feel free", The insiders need the Father's lion of truth and justice verses what Ra (Lucifer) has been hiding from them about the Cosmic War and other truths in the Bible, Like God's true white-grace heart.

The multitude of ideas and order of self are fixed by the 24 elders by placing the software programming of Christ (2) before the program frequency of the dragon (4) to be on a leash of self-control riding the motorcycle of white grace power. These are the thoughts of the mortal angels in heaven who only use 2 wheels of Ezekiel to be happy in heaven and die of old age to be resurrected later, Which are the "thoughts" of most of the population on earth.

That said, The elect Israelites will drive the Mercedes Benz with all four wheels of the Godhead to become gods ands goddesses. Occult Israel are a tiny few in comparison to the mortal angel thoughts on earth. The 144, 000 are the male ideas of spiritual white grace for all 10 commandments. The Christ male directs the female side of the spirit in a "totally spiritual" view of God (Adultery means spiritual adultery, For example).

See Willows? Even atheists have the logical mind to reject the Christian Spamming Mystery Babble-on. You are correct in your logic and see something in the facts are wrong! And you are right! Christianity is wrong!
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 30,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2019 6:42:46 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

And I'm not necessarily talking about politicians either.

We know. You're uni-topic so we know.

But do you see how you've simply taken for granted that your belief that theist use symbolism to fool people is fact?

No reasoning, No logic, No debate. Just assumption posing as fact. Later you will call this baseless assumption, Researched and factual.

Your opinions are not fact moron. Your POV is not reality.

Cite one example of an opinion that I have made that is not soundly supported by facts.

First, I asked you several times to point to any of your posts that you claim are well researched and have a good argument. You dodged. Now you want me to cite one for you?

Second, It would be a waste because as always, You would simply rationalize with more unsupported opinion.

Third, And this is most pertinent, You never post the "fact" that are supposed to support your loony arguments. You just assume they are obvious to everyone else too.

I will save you having to reply because you know very well that I have not made any baseless assumptions at any time whatsoever.

Since you never post your basis, I can only guess whether your assumptions are logical. But on the surface, Taken together with you avoidance of arguments and your unwillingness to answer questions, I'd bet your assumptions have as much support as Anon's sea of glass or his ET's.

Preaching religion as if it has any modicum of truth is deceitful and dishonest. Fact.

Again, You just posted your opinion as if it is fact with no reasoning, No debate, No argument, And no logic. You just validated my critisism of you.

You're probably too dumb to see it, But it's OK. Only sound arguments can hurt. Opinions are like a-holes, Everyone has one. And like you, Are full of hot air.

Your stupid example above would only be true if you had first established that no religion had any modicum of truth. But instead you assumed it, And then just rolled on with your conclusion, Sans argument, Reasoning, Or argument. That is what morons do. They assume their internal thoughts are reality.

It's so obvious to you, You see no need for reasoning. Just as anon is so convinced of ET's, And the moron so convinced of race inferiority, They see no reason to debate it. So Anon just preaches and the moron just spams.

Well, I reject your silly unsupported assumptions. Not only are they unsupported, But they tend to be absolute, And I know from experience that absolute statements like yours are usually borne of ignorance.

Your opinion is fringe. It is fringe for a reason. It's probably for the same reason you never post any arguments that support your conclusions, But post only conclusions.

You don't have any arguments that support your conclusions.
I have and have set them out fully and you are playing the 3-year-old denial game once again.
You know very well that I have properly supported every single claim I have made.
And that is fully confirmed by the fact that you are unable to cite an example otherwise.

Once again, You have trapped yourself in the invidious position of making false accusations in order to maintain a false belief for which you have no supporting evidence whatsoever.

The nigger even denies his own 3 children. He claims they were created by Jesus.
Read the niggers confession.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

The nigger Ethang confessed he is just a poor African slave. Now he denying he said that.
Read the niggers confession.
Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

The nigger even agreed we had agreed what he said about his African feelings.

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I am just a poor Afrcan slave, Remember?
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.


Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?
You are both a poor African and a slave.

Look at all the variations in Ethang's confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 1:43:41 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Who are you posting to moron? Who are you spamming all this stuff to?

It certainly isn't me as you're talking about me in 3rd person. So whom are you spamming?

No one reads you. No one likes you. You probably don't even know what you're doing, Being mentally ill.

Anyway, Just to let you know, Your lies and contradictions are still here. You're running but you can't hide. You will face your stupidity, Just as you faced the Mary buying spices stupidity, And the Android stupidity, And the fake doctors stupidity, The descent from Africa stupidity, The "typo" stupidity, The curse of ham stupidity, And the fake unversity stupidity. You ran then too. But you eventually puckered up and faced your stupidity.

You will on this virgin birth stupidity too. I know from your history. I know because you are dependably stupid. So run, Hide behind transparent spam, Your shame is going nowhere.

Stupidity will not save you.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 1:49:47 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Who are you posting to moron? Who are you spamming all this stuff to?
You are the only nigger left on DDO, Remember?
Stupidity will not save you.
Nigger, If you are so smart how come you have 3 illegitimate bastard children and you work as a delivery mule in a shithole country Ghana Africa.
How do you spam a low IQ nigger? Niggers are overwhelmed by everything black including their illegitimate bastard children. Read your confession nigger.
The black low IQ nigger Ethang is burning.

Public confessions of sexual depravity by white trash pastor Tradesecret and black nigger Ethang is trending on DDO.
You have your own problems nigger Ethang. You confessed your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and you are obsessed with incest. It is easy for you to justify incest knowing your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards.

You have your own problems nigger Ethang. You confessed your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and you are obsessed with incest. It is easy for you to justify incest knowing your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.
This is worse that you being a nigger. You are a eunuch low IQ nigger. Lol!

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it! Now we get why Ethang is obsessed with incest. He confessed he has 3 illegitimate bastard children his daughters. Yikes!

Anyone can see why turning Ethang away from stories of incest in mythological Hindu text would have had little effect because the bibles he has been smuggling for over 15 years provides him unlimited access to these incestuous stories.

One might even want to know if his perverted perversions were the reason he studied the bible for 50 years.
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.

So biblical stories of rape, Incest, Sodomy, Slavery and genocide are not contradictions to Ethang. Why would it be a contradiction to Ethang if he engaged in these not so controversial perversions?

Ethang5 wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego. . . Because it is incest, Nigger! ,

That suggests your total control over your daughters. Control and an obsession with incest is a dangerous combination. To go as far as Hindu incest mythologies to justifying his indulgence suggests the nigger Ethang suffers from guilt.

How would you translate these contradictory Christian behaviour, Nigger?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Are you saying incest is not only biblical, It is also customary in Ghana were you live?

It is easy for Ethang to justify incest after confessing his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards because he had nothing to do with their birth.


Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I am just a poor Afrcan slave, Remember?
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.


Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?
You are both a poor African and a slave.

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 4:31:32 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
What a moron religion.

You are the nigger with the 3 illegitimate bastard daughters, Remember?

No, I don't remember. You're the idiot whose incestuous god is not the creator. I remember that.

Nigger, If you are so smart. . . .

It's called an education moron.

How do you spam a low IQ nigger?

Get him angry enough to spam his own dead threads.

You have your own problems nigger Ethang.

I'm not running from them, Why are you running?

This is worse that you being a nigger.

I'd rather be educated.

Run and spam. Nothing will cover your contradictions and lies you fraud of a bible scholar.

Lol. What a moron.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 5:56:04 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
What a moron religion.

You are the nigger with the 3 illegitimate bastard daughters, Remember?

No, I don't remember. You're the idiot whose incestuous god is not the creator. I remember that.
Read your confession below, Nigger.

Nigger, If you are so smart how come you have 3 illegitimate bastard children and you work as a delivery mule in a shithole country Ghana Africa.
How do you spam a low IQ nigger? Niggers are overwhelmed by everything black including their illegitimate bastard children. Read your confession nigger.
The black low IQ nigger Ethang is burning.

Public confessions of sexual depravity by white trash pastor Tradesecret and black nigger Ethang is trending on DDO.
You have your own problems nigger Ethang. You confessed your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and you are obsessed with incest. It is easy for you to justify incest knowing your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards.

You have your own problems nigger Ethang. You confessed your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and you are obsessed with incest. It is easy for you to justify incest knowing your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.
This is worse that you being a nigger. You are a eunuch low IQ nigger. Lol!

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it! Now we get why Ethang is obsessed with incest. He confessed he has 3 illegitimate bastard children his daughters. Yikes!

Anyone can see why turning Ethang away from stories of incest in mythological Hindu text would have had little effect because the bibles he has been smuggling for over 15 years provides him unlimited access to these incestuous stories.

One might even want to know if his perverted perversions were the reason he studied the bible for 50 years.
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.

So biblical stories of rape, Incest, Sodomy, Slavery and genocide are not contradictions to Ethang. Why would it be a contradiction to Ethang if he engaged in these not so controversial perversions?

Ethang5 wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego. . . Because it is incest, Nigger! ,

That suggests your total control over your daughters. Control and an obsession with incest is a dangerous combination. To go as far as Hindu incest mythologies to justifying his indulgence suggests the nigger Ethang suffers from guilt.

How would you translate these contradictory Christian behaviour, Nigger?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Are you saying incest is not only biblical, It is also customary in Ghana were you live?

It is easy for Ethang to justify incest after confessing his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards because he had nothing to do with their birth.


Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I am just a poor Afrcan slave, Remember?
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.


Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?
You are both a poor African and a slave.

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.