Jump to topic:

Vengeance of the Gods

Johan_the_Toothless
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2019 4:43:12 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Many years ago the gods placed a great gift before me- a woman with whom I fell in love with immediately and wanted to make a life with, And she with me. I was too weak or timid to take this gift, Though, And she eventually slipped from my grasp, But not before leaving a burning mark in my heart. We remained close friends- albeit at a distance- and although she has since married another I had felt our lives would bring us together again. But now even the one tenuous line of contact is being closed and I fear she will be gone forever. I feel the gods are punishing me for not taking their gift all those years ago; since then they have taken my health bit by bit and now may sight is failing and I cannot help but think the gods are laughing at me. Although I may not regain this woman, What must I do to regain the favor of the gods? What else must I give them in return for their blessings?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2019 4:53:05 PM
Johan_the_Toothless wrote:
Many years ago the gods placed a great gift before me- a woman with whom I fell in love with immediately and wanted to make a life with, And she with me. I was too weak or timid to take this gift, Though, And she eventually slipped from my grasp, But not before leaving a burning mark in my heart. We remained close friends- albeit at a distance- and although she has since married another I had felt our lives would bring us together again. But now even the one tenuous line of contact is being closed and I fear she will be gone forever. I feel the gods are punishing me for not taking their gift all those years ago; since then they have taken my health bit by bit and now may sight is failing and I cannot help but think the gods are laughing at me. Although I may not regain this woman, What must I do to regain the favor of the gods? What else must I give them in return for their blessings?

You are still young enough to masturbate. That's one way to get over your loss. Be a man, Put your trust in your hand.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2019 5:57:00 PM
Johan_the_Toothless,

Just so you know, Hari has a foot fetish for men. Soon he'll be asking you to lick his feet. If you're into that sort of thing, You're in luck.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2019 7:00:10 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Harikrish wrote: You are still young enough to masturbate. That's one way to get over your loss. Be a man, Put your trust in your hand.

Ethang wrote: Just so you know, Hari has a foot fetish for men. Soon he'll be asking you to lick his feet. If you're into that sort of thing, You're in luck.

Nigger, Christians like you are perverts. Even when it comes to having children you put yours in God's hand.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.
This is worse that you being a nigger. You are a eunuch low IQ nigger. Lol!

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it! Now we get why Ethang is obsessed with incest. He confessed he has 3 illegitimate bastard children his daughters. Yikes!

Anyone can see why turning Ethang away from stories of incest in mythological Hindu text would have had little effect because the bibles he has been smuggling for over 15 years provides him unlimited access to these incestuous stories.

One might even want to know if his perverted perversions were the reason he studied the bible for 50 years.
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.

So biblical stories of rape, Incest, Sodomy, Slavery and genocide are not contradictions to Ethang. Why would it be a contradiction to Ethang if he engaged in these not so controversial perversions?

Ethang5 wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego. . . Because it is incest, Nigger! ,

That suggests your total control over your daughters. Control and an obsession with incest is a dangerous combination. To go as far as Hindu incest mythologies to justifying his indulgence suggests the nigger Ethang suffers from guilt.

How would you translate these contradictory Christian behaviour, Nigger?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Are you saying incest is not only biblical, It is also customary in Ghana were you live?

It is easy for Ethang to justify incest after confessing his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards because he had nothing to do with their birth.
Johan_the_Toothless
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2019 8:21:04 PM
Harikrish, Whatever your differences may be with other members, Please refrain from hijacking my topic to further your agenda. Your issues are with them- not me- and it's insulting for you to air your dirty laundry in my yard. I ask you to remove your posts to date at your earliest convenience. However, In the future if you wish to have a rational discussion on the issue at hand, You are more than welcome to participate.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2019 8:53:31 PM
Harikrish, Whatever your differences may be with other members, Please refrain from hijacking my topic to further your agenda. Your issues are with them- not me- and it's insulting for you to air your dirty laundry in my yard. I ask you to remove your posts to date at your earliest convenience. However, In the future if you wish to have a rational discussion on the issue at hand, You are more than welcome to participate.

You are still young enough to masturbate. That's one way to get over your loss. Be a man, Put your trust in your hand.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2019 9:15:34 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Harikrish wrote: You are still young enough to masturbate. That's one way to get over your loss. Be a man, Put your trust in your hand.

Ethang wrote: Just so you know, Hari has a foot fetish for men. Soon he'll be asking you to lick his feet. If you're into that sort of thing, You're in luck.

Nigger, Christians like you are perverts. Even when it comes to having children you put yours in God's hand.

Harikrish, Whatever your differences may be with other members, Please refrain from hijacking my topic to further your agenda. Your issues are with them- not me- and it's insulting for you to air your dirty laundry in my yard.

I ask you to remove your posts to date at your earliest convenience. However, In the future if you wish to have a rational discussion on the issue at hand, You are more than welcome to participate.

Wow. Every new poster for the last 2 months has rejected the moron spammer. Every single one. Forget the moron Johan. He just an inconsequential troll. If you expect rational discussion from him you'll be waiting a looooong time.

You asked, "What must I do to regain the favor of the gods? What else must I give them in return for their blessings? "

Three things.

1. Stay away from incest. Incest brings curses from God. For example, India suffered 1, 700 years of slavery because of. Every single Indian was a slave at one time. So stay away from incest.

2. Do not spam the threads of others. Only lowlife dweebs do that. And you never know, One of the people you spam could be a favorite of the gods. And they could curse you into being stuck on stupid, Where you are stuck spamming stupidity over and over.

3. Take her picture, If you have one, Place it in an envelope and mail it to c/o Krishna, P. O. Box 666, Hell. That way the gods will know you have let her go and no longer place her above them. You will immediately begin to find your fortunes improve.

That is what you must do. The gods have standards.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2019 9:21:46 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Wow. Every new poster for the last 2 months has rejected the moron spammer. Every single one. Forget the moron Johan. He just an inconsequential troll. If you expect rational discussion from him you'll be waiting a looooong time.
Wow. Every post is about Harikrish.

Nigger, If you are so smart how come you have 3 illegitimate bastard children and you work as a delivery mule in a shithole country Ghana Africa.
How do you spam a low IQ nigger? Niggers are overwhelmed by everything black including their illegitimate bastard children. Read your confession nigger.
The black low IQ nigger Ethang is burning.

Public confessions of sexual depravity by white trash pastor Tradesecret and black nigger Ethang is trending on DDO.
You have your own problems nigger Ethang. You confessed your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and you are obsessed with incest. It is easy for you to justify incest knowing your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards.

You have your own problems nigger Ethang. You confessed your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and you are obsessed with incest. It is easy for you to justify incest knowing your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it! Now we get why Ethang is obsessed with incest. He confessed he has 3 illegitimate bastard children his daughters. Yikes!

Anyone can see why turning Ethang away from stories of incest in mythological Hindu text would have had little effect because the bibles he has been smuggling for over 15 years provides him unlimited access to these incestuous stories.

One might even want to know if his perverted perversions were the reason he studied the bible for 50 years.
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.

So biblical stories of rape, Incest, Sodomy, Slavery and genocide are not contradictions to Ethang. Why would it be a contradiction to Ethang if he engaged in these not so controversial perversions?

Ethang5 wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego. . . Because it is incest, Nigger! ,

That suggests your total control over your daughters. Control and an obsession with incest is a dangerous combination. To go as far as Hindu incest mythologies to justifying his indulgence suggests the nigger Ethang suffers from guilt.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Are you saying incest is not only biblical, It is also customary in Ghana were you live?

It is easy for Ethang to justify incest after confessing his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards because he had nothing to do with their birth.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I am just a poor Afrcan slave, Remember?
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?
You are both a poor African and a slave.

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2019 4:37:09 AM
Welcome to troll central Johan.

Don't be offended, Hari has a mental issue, He can't help himself.

Just ignore his spam.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2019 3:05:07 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Welcome to troll central Johan.

Don't be offended, Hari has a mental issue, He can't help himself.

Just ignore his spam.

What happens when two perverts team up? You get Christianity and lying Christians.

Nigger, If you are so smart how come you have 3 illegitimate bastard children and you work as a delivery mule in a shithole country Ghana Africa.
How do you spam a low IQ nigger? Niggers are overwhelmed by everything black including their illegitimate bastard children. Read your confession nigger.

Public confessions of sexual depravity by white trash pastor Tradesecret and black nigger Ethang is trending on DDO.

Ethang said:

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?

7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.
WisdomOfAges
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2019 9:09:10 PM
The GODS? Choose one. . . No matter. . . . The GODS could care less if YOU are dead or alive
they are human INVENTIONS. . . . That is why hundreds. . . . No thousands have come and gone. . .

try ZEUS? He was well known and liked in Ancient Greece and ROME where he was called Jupiter. . . Or ask ODIN. . . Or maybe Apollo. . . Better yet how about APHRODITE?

Yes, Of course what better GOD than a female one. . . Especially a HOTTIE like APHRODITE
Goddess of LOVE? Which is what YOU LOST. . . Or more accurately RAN AWAY FROM YOU?

Which is it? Don't LIE. . . If YOU were truly her wonder man you wouldn't be on your knees begging like a dog for her return and SYMPATHY? Get real BOZO she is NOT
that STUPID to fall for YOUR CRAP again. . .

Oh, But don't fret. . . . The JEHOVAH's WITNESSES will gladly SAVE YOU! So there is your
SALVATION solution. . . RUN to the nearest Kingdom Hall Concentration Camp and convert to the CULT of MORONS. . . They will help ( hypnotize and brainwash you) into
a total sheeple slave drone. . . And promise YOU anything to do their bidding! Including
getting YOUR escaped PRISONER girl BACK into your CAGE!

GOD = acronym = G genius O of D deception. . . So if you are so STUPID to fall for some
BOZO preaching Jesus or Allah. . Then you deserve the punishment and suffering they
will deliver upon you. . . .

No human ever needs some GOD invention to EXIST and THRIVE. . You are a perfect candidate for assimilation and brainwashing. . . . Oh well. . . Another one bites the DUST!
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2019 10:27:30 PM

The truth is predestination vs free will. If something happened to you, Then God controlled it to teach you good and evil. He controlled the event and did not give you what you wanted, Not to punish you for the past, But to show you how much power He actually has to teach you to grow up. Focus on the now and not the past or future. God is in control of everything.

If something happens, It is over and in the past. God's grace doesn. T care about the past. Your hell is the creation of your own mind and not the Creator's. But like karma, If you believe in karma, Then karma will eat you alive by God to support your own negative realities crested by belief. The negative energy will go right into the body and soul to cause mischief by the POWER OF GOD based on your belief in the past. God's true grace heals all such erroneous thinking:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340488/
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2019 10:40:03 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:

The truth is predestination vs free will. If something happened to you, Then God controlled it to teach you good and evil. He controlled the event and did not give you what you wanted, Not to punish you for the past, But to show you how much power He actually has to teach you to grow up. Focus on the now and not the past or future. God is in control of everything.

If something happens, It is over and in the past. God's grace doesn. T care about the past. Your hell is the creation of your own mind and not the Creator's. But like karma, If you believe in karma, Then karma will eat you alive by God to support your own negative realities crested by belief. The negative energy will go right into the body and soul to cause mischief by the POWER OF GOD based on your belief in the past. God's true grace heals all such erroneous thinking:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340488/

Johan wants to know how he can receive God's blessing again after failing to take the gift he was offered? I am sure there are a lot of women who would like to be gift wrapped. Johan just needs to let them know what his address is and if he can afford the delivery charges.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 1:42:57 AM
ethang5 wrote:
The moron trolls descend and Johan is gone.

Lol. Morons.

The nigger is looking for the creator of his children.

Ethang said:

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 4:12:47 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

The moron trolls descend and Johan is gone.

Lol. Morons.

Harikrish, Whatever your differences may be with other members, Please refrain from hijacking my topic to further your agenda. Your issues are with them- not me- and it's insulting for you to air your dirty laundry in my yard.

(Lol. Johan thought he was addressing someone sane)

I ask you to remove your posts to date at your earliest convenience. However, In the future if you wish to have a rational discussion on the issue at hand, You are more than welcome to participate.

(Wow. Every new poster for the last 2 months has rejected the moron spammer. Every single one. Forget the moron, Johan. He just an inconsequential troll. If you expect rational discussion from him you'll be waiting a looooong time. )

Wow, Every post is about me!

(And the attention whore spammer is addicted and off to the races. )

Johan, In respect for you, I won't post here again since our deranged spammer is currently going berserk. Hope his stupidity doesn't cause you to leave the board.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 5:50:38 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Ethang said:

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.