Total Posts:24|Showing Posts:1-24
Jump to topic:

Why are men attracted to female breasts?

anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,505
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2019 1:27:37 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
God designed the breasts as the everlasting hills. They are hills for His children to suck the white grace milk of Yahweh Elohim in the night and day cycles of the everlasting hills. We climb up in the light but go down in the darkness. It's a process of growth by grace through faith to know good and evil.

In addition, The woman's two breasts represent both Mt. Sinai of the outer kingdom and Mt. Zion of the inner kingdom. They are both hills and mountains. Therefore, When we see the destruction or abomination of desolation by all religions to destroy the original Hebrew thought and become thieves of the dragon to die of old age, We are supposed to flee to the Mountains to suck on God's two breasts, So to speak, With no religions at all. The milk is the revelations we receive from God as we walk in the light and ask God to feed us the truth and not man.

Therefore, The breasts are naturally attractive to males (and some females) to get the mind to think about spiritual cause and effect when the spirit-orb is prepared to comprehend the spiritual truth by the grace of Yahweh Elohim.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Willows
Posts: 11,688
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2019 9:48:47 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
God designed the breasts as the everlasting hills. They are hills for His children to suck the white grace milk of Yahweh Elohim in the night and day cycles of the everlasting hills. We climb up in the light but go down in the darkness. It's a process of growth by grace through faith to know good and evil.

In addition, The woman's two breasts represent both Mt. Sinai of the outer kingdom and Mt. Zion of the inner kingdom. They are both hills and mountains. Therefore, When we see the destruction or abomination of desolation by all religions to destroy the original Hebrew thought and become thieves of the dragon to die of old age, We are supposed to flee to the Mountains to suck on God's two breasts, So to speak, With no religions at all. The milk is the revelations we receive from God as we walk in the light and ask God to feed us the truth and not man.

Therefore, The breasts are naturally attractive to males (and some females) to get the mind to think about spiritual cause and effect when the spirit-orb is prepared to comprehend the spiritual truth by the grace of Yahweh Elohim.

That is one piece of very eloquent prose. I'm a bit of a tit man myself.

Perhaps you could do an equally articulate piece about the attraction of females to obelisks.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2019 6:49:05 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Willows wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
God designed the breasts as the everlasting hills. They are hills for His children to suck the white grace milk of Yahweh Elohim in the night and day cycles of the everlasting hills. We climb up in the light but go down in the darkness. It's a process of growth by grace through faith to know good and evil.

In addition, The woman's two breasts represent both Mt. Sinai of the outer kingdom and Mt. Zion of the inner kingdom. They are both hills and mountains. Therefore, When we see the destruction or abomination of desolation by all religions to destroy the original Hebrew thought and become thieves of the dragon to die of old age, We are supposed to flee to the Mountains to suck on God's two breasts, So to speak, With no religions at all. The milk is the revelations we receive from God as we walk in the light and ask God to feed us the truth and not man.

Therefore, The breasts are naturally attractive to males (and some females) to get the mind to think about spiritual cause and effect when the spirit-orb is prepared to comprehend the spiritual truth by the grace of Yahweh Elohim.

That is one piece of very eloquent prose. I'm a bit of a tit man myself.

Perhaps you could do an equally articulate piece about the attraction of females to obelisks.

I thought you were a booty man. Is that your way of saying you are moving up?
ethang5
Posts: 19,114
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 1:30:40 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:

God designed the breasts as the everlasting hills. They are hills for His children to suck the white grace milk of Yahweh Elohim in the night and day cycles of the everlasting hills. We climb up in the light but go down in the darkness. It's a process of growth by grace through faith to know good and evil.

In addition, The woman's two breasts represent both Mt. Sinai of the outer kingdom and Mt. Zion of the inner kingdom. They are both hills and mountains. Therefore, When we see the destruction or abomination of desolation by all religions to destroy the original Hebrew thought and become thieves of the dragon to die of old age, We are supposed to flee to the Mountains to suck on God's two breasts, So to speak, With no religions at all. The milk is the revelations we receive from God as we walk in the light and ask God to feed us the truth and not man.

Therefore, The breasts are naturally attractive to males (and some females) to get the mind to think about spiritual cause and effect when the spirit-orb is prepared to comprehend the spiritual truth by the grace of Yahweh Elohim.

Hari is attracted to men's feet. He likes to suck toes.

They are hills for His children to suck the white grace milk of Yahweh. . .

Perhaps Krishna has white goats milk coming from his toes. . .

The breasts are naturally attractive to males. . . .

Some males prefer men's feet. Eew.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 1:47:20 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
ethang5 wrote:


Hari is attracted to men's feet. He likes to suck toes.

They are hills for His children to suck the white grace milk of Yahweh. . .

Perhaps Krishna has white goats milk coming from his toes. . .

The breasts are naturally attractive to males. . . .

Some males prefer men's feet. Eew.
We know what Ethang likes. We have his confession.

Nigger, If you are so smart how come you have 3 illegitimate bastard children and you work as a delivery mule in a shithole country Ghana Africa.
How do you spam a low IQ nigger? Niggers are overwhelmed by everything black including their illegitimate bastard children. Read your confession nigger.
The black low IQ nigger Ethang is burning.

Public confessions of sexual depravity by white trash pastor Tradesecret and black nigger Ethang is trending on DDO.
You have your own problems nigger Ethang. You confessed your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and you are obsessed with incest. It is easy for you to justify incest knowing your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards.

You have your own problems nigger Ethang. You confessed your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and you are obsessed with incest. It is easy for you to justify incest knowing your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.
This is worse that you being a nigger. You are a eunuch low IQ nigger. Lol!

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it! Now we get why Ethang is obsessed with incest. He confessed he has 3 illegitimate bastard children his daughters. Yikes!

Anyone can see why turning Ethang away from stories of incest in mythological Hindu text would have had little effect because the bibles he has been smuggling for over 15 years provides him unlimited access to these incestuous stories.

One might even want to know if his perverted perversions were the reason he studied the bible for 50 years.
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.

So biblical stories of rape, Incest, Sodomy, Slavery and genocide are not contradictions to Ethang. Why would it be a contradiction to Ethang if he engaged in these not so controversial perversions?

Ethang5 wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego. . . Because it is incest, Nigger! ,

That suggests your total control over your daughters. Control and an obsession with incest is a dangerous combination. To go as far as Hindu incest mythologies to justifying his indulgence suggests the nigger Ethang suffers from guilt.

How would you translate these contradictory Christian behaviour, Nigger?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Are you saying incest is not only biblical, It is also customary in Ghana were you live?

It is easy for Ethang to justify incest after confessing his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards because he had nothing to do with their birth.


Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I am just a poor Afrcan slave, Remember?
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.


Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?
You are both a poor African and a slave.

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.
ethang5
Posts: 19,114
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 4:02:27 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Hari is attracted to men's feet. He likes to suck toes.

They are hills for His children to suck the white grace milk of Yahweh. . .

Perhaps Krishna has white goats milk coming from his toes. . .

The breasts are naturally attractive to males. . . .

Some males prefer men's feet. Eew.

We know what Ethang likes.

I do like tossing you and then watching you run. It's fun.

We have his confession.

But you're waiting to spam the board a few thousand times before you post it right? Lol.

We who? Keep running moron. All your lies and contradictions will be right here waiting for you.

I expose your foot fetish and your response is to spam an old post. Can the class say "shame"? I thought it could.

I will try to find the YouTube link again where the idiot had posted videos of him sucking the feet of strange men. The idiot actually used his "Harikrish" name and avatar for the YouTube page.

What a perverted moron.
Willows
Posts: 11,688
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 5:12:30 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

God designed the breasts as the everlasting hills. They are hills for His children to suck the white grace milk of Yahweh Elohim in the night and day cycles of the everlasting hills. We climb up in the light but go down in the darkness. It's a process of growth by grace through faith to know good and evil.

In addition, The woman's two breasts represent both Mt. Sinai of the outer kingdom and Mt. Zion of the inner kingdom. They are both hills and mountains. Therefore, When we see the destruction or abomination of desolation by all religions to destroy the original Hebrew thought and become thieves of the dragon to die of old age, We are supposed to flee to the Mountains to suck on God's two breasts, So to speak, With no religions at all. The milk is the revelations we receive from God as we walk in the light and ask God to feed us the truth and not man.

Therefore, The breasts are naturally attractive to males (and some females) to get the mind to think about spiritual cause and effect when the spirit-orb is prepared to comprehend the spiritual truth by the grace of Yahweh Elohim.

Hari is attracted to men's feet. He likes to suck toes.

They are hills for His children to suck the white grace milk of Yahweh. . .

Perhaps Krishna has white goats milk coming from his toes. . .

The breasts are naturally attractive to males. . . .

Some males prefer men's feet. Eew.

What evidence do you have to back that up?
ethang5
Posts: 19,114
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 6:43:24 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

God designed the breasts as the everlasting hills. They are hills for His children to suck the white grace milk of Yahweh Elohim in the night and day cycles of the everlasting hills. We climb up in the light but go down in the darkness. It's a process of growth by grace through faith to know good and evil.

In addition, The woman's two breasts represent both Mt. Sinai of the outer kingdom and Mt. Zion of the inner kingdom. They are both hills and mountains. Therefore, When we see the destruction or abomination of desolation by all religions to destroy the original Hebrew thought and become thieves of the dragon to die of old age, We are supposed to flee to the Mountains to suck on God's two breasts, So to speak, With no religions at all. The milk is the revelations we receive from God as we walk in the light and ask God to feed us the truth and not man.

Therefore, The breasts are naturally attractive to males (and some females) to get the mind to think about spiritual cause and effect when the spirit-orb is prepared to comprehend the spiritual truth by the grace of Yahweh Elohim.

Hari is attracted to men's feet. He likes to suck toes.

They are hills for His children to suck the white grace milk of Yahweh. . .

Perhaps Krishna has white goats milk coming from his toes. . .

The breasts are naturally attractive to males. . . .

Some males prefer men's feet. Eew.

What evidence do you have to back that up?

Ask him. Or better yet, Tell him that you want to kiss his feet.

Link: https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340426/
Thread: Harikrish Is Not A Racist
Post: #10
Harikrish is not a racist and to prove that I am going to allow Ethang5 a black negroid living in Ghana Africa to kiss my enlightened feet. " Hindu hari

Link: https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/106130/1/
Thread: The Untouchables - Hinduism
Post: #7
it is customary for Brahmins to allow people to kiss their feet being of the priestly caste. I have allowed many untouchables to kiss my feet.

Search "harikrishna" and "foot fetish" on YouTube and be prepared to be disgusted. Unless of course, You also have a foot fetish.
Willows
Posts: 11,688
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 10:14:14 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

God designed the breasts as the everlasting hills. They are hills for His children to suck the white grace milk of Yahweh Elohim in the night and day cycles of the everlasting hills. We climb up in the light but go down in the darkness. It's a process of growth by grace through faith to know good and evil.

In addition, The woman's two breasts represent both Mt. Sinai of the outer kingdom and Mt. Zion of the inner kingdom. They are both hills and mountains. Therefore, When we see the destruction or abomination of desolation by all religions to destroy the original Hebrew thought and become thieves of the dragon to die of old age, We are supposed to flee to the Mountains to suck on God's two breasts, So to speak, With no religions at all. The milk is the revelations we receive from God as we walk in the light and ask God to feed us the truth and not man.

Therefore, The breasts are naturally attractive to males (and some females) to get the mind to think about spiritual cause and effect when the spirit-orb is prepared to comprehend the spiritual truth by the grace of Yahweh Elohim.

Hari is attracted to men's feet. He likes to suck toes.

They are hills for His children to suck the white grace milk of Yahweh. . .

Perhaps Krishna has white goats milk coming from his toes. . .

The breasts are naturally attractive to males. . . .

Some males prefer men's feet. Eew.

What evidence do you have to back that up?

Ask him. Or better yet, Tell him that you want to kiss his feet.

Link: https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340426/
Thread: Harikrish Is Not A Racist
Post: #10
Harikrish is not a racist and to prove that I am going to allow Ethang5 a black negroid living in Ghana Africa to kiss my enlightened feet. " Hindu hari

Link: https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/106130/1/
Thread: The Untouchables - Hinduism
Post: #7
it is customary for Brahmins to allow people to kiss their feet being of the priestly caste. I have allowed many untouchables to kiss my feet.

Search "harikrishna" and "foot fetish" on YouTube and be prepared to be disgusted. Unless of course, You also have a foot fetish.

The point is, What the fu*k does foot fetish have to do with the price of pork.

For example, You may have a s*it fetish because you rely on bison dung to patch up your mud hut and to provide fuel for your fire. But that's just your thing born out of necessity.

Now, Someone with a foot fetish may have adopted his (or her) fetish from kicking the ars*s of deluded religious nitwits to wake them up.

Each to his own, That's what I reckon.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,505
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 12:14:28 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Search "harikrishna" and "foot fetish" on YouTube and be prepared to be disgusted. Unless of course, You also have a foot fetish.

Foot fetish? The subconscious mind is crying out to God. No one knows the spirit-orb is praying inside for the 10 commandments. But the blind conscious mind will not listen to God! No training in symbolism or the 10 commandments and what they mean. No! Created in the image of God is not literal and symbolism is nonsense! Although Paul tried pretty hard to teach spiritual truth to the carnal mind about the body of God. We are One body of God WITHOUT RELIGION. Yes. Satan won the first rounds. But God will knock him out in the last round. Occult Israel will overcome the dragon and become gods and goddesses.

The foolish conscious mind listens to man and not God. We should expect the world to be messed up. Garbage into the mind garbage out. Duh! The conscious mind cannot even connect the 10 fingers and 10 toes to the 10 Commandments of God. Why should they? They believe they were created by mutations and random chance rather than controlled genetics by the Creator, Yahweh, Having no frequency, Who exists outside out time Matrix, And inside, Controlling all things by predestination power!

No. We are trained by public schools we exist by chance power and not highly-controlled genetic power of evolution. Brother! God took this education approach to disconnect from all evil religions. Therefore, We are trained that random uncontrolled power is the truth, And the idea is placed into the conscious mind by those at the top to turn intelligent human beings into slaves. By this process of the blinded mind, God teaches us to know good and evil, Which is our purpose for coming to earth.

Then the world believes in man-made imaginary gods, No god, Or Ra (Lucifer) and the babyish Sons of God. Then the humans worship self, Power, Sex, Drugs, Alcohol, And each other! ANYTHING BUT YAHWEH ELOHIM AND HIS 10 COMMANDMENTS TO BE POOR IN SPIRIT.

Cause and effect analysis of the foot fetish: The subconscious spirit-orbs are crying out for the 10 commandments and God. Simple but true.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
ethang5
Posts: 19,114
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 12:20:35 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:

God designed the breasts as the everlasting hills. They are hills for His children to suck the white grace milk. . . .

Hari is attracted to men's feet. He likes to suck toes.

They are hills for His children to suck the white grace milk of Yahweh. . .

Perhaps Krishna has white goats milk coming from his toes. . .

The breasts are naturally attractive to males. . . .

Some males prefer men's feet. Eew.

What evidence do you have to back that up?

Ask him. Or better yet, Tell him that you want to kiss his feet.

Link: https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340426/
Thread: Harikrish Is Not A Racist
Post: #10
Harikrish is not a racist and to prove that I am going to allow Ethang5 a black negroid living in Ghana Africa to kiss my enlightened feet. " Hindu hari

Yuck.

Link: https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/106130/1/
Thread: The Untouchables - Hinduism
Post: #7
it is customary for Brahmins to allow people to kiss their feet being of the priestly caste. I have allowed many untouchables to kiss my feet.

Search "harikrishna" and "foot fetish" on YouTube and be prepared to be disgusted. Unless of course, You also have a foot fetish.

The point is, What the fu*k does foot fetish have to do with the price of pork.

You're the dumb idiot who asked for evidence. But I've seen you connect everything to your obsession, You'll do fine here.

For example, You may have a s*it fetish because you rely on bison dung to patch up your mud hut and to provide fuel for your fire. But that's just your thing born out of necessity.

If it's a necessity it isn't a fetish moron. You though, Could have a religion fetish. You are certainly obsessed enough.

Now, Someone with a foot fetish may have adopted his (or her) fetish from kicking the ars*s of deluded religious nitwits to wake them up.

There's our uni-topic idiot. Or he could just be a low self esteem moron spamming the board because he's a 3rd world illiterate idiot. Lol, Both of you qualify.

Each to his own, That's what I reckon.

The stories hari tells of you shagging sheep may be right. Maybe you long for bison? Sorry, We don't have bison or wildebeests. But I know someone who could hook you up with a warthog.

That would be more your speed anyway. I'm not into bestiality, But like you reckon, To each his own.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,505
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 12:40:57 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
EThang5, Why are Christians so ignorant of cause and effect in spiritual things, Such as the cause and effect of the foot fetish? Your theology can be summed up as: "Attack Hari and call him a liar and moron no matter what he says"
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 30,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 12:47:39 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:

God designed the breasts as the everlasting hills. They are hills for His children to suck the white grace milk. . . .

Hari is attracted to men's feet. He likes to suck toes.

They are hills for His children to suck the white grace milk of Yahweh. . .

Perhaps Krishna has white goats milk coming from his toes. . .

The breasts are naturally attractive to males. . . .

Some males prefer men's feet. Eew.

What evidence do you have to back that up?

Ask him. Or better yet, Tell him that you want to kiss his feet.

Link: https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340426/
Thread: Harikrish Is Not A Racist
Post: #10
Harikrish is not a racist and to prove that I am going to allow Ethang5 a black negroid living in Ghana Africa to kiss my enlightened feet. " Hindu hari

Yuck.

Link: https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/106130/1/
Thread: The Untouchables - Hinduism
Post: #7
it is customary for Brahmins to allow people to kiss their feet being of the priestly caste. I have allowed many untouchables to kiss my feet.

Search "harikrishna" and "foot fetish" on YouTube and be prepared to be disgusted. Unless of course, You also have a foot fetish.

The point is, What the fu*k does foot fetish have to do with the price of pork.

You're the dumb idiot who asked for evidence. But I've seen you connect everything to your obsession, You'll do fine here.

For example, You may have a s*it fetish because you rely on bison dung to patch up your mud hut and to provide fuel for your fire. But that's just your thing born out of necessity.

If it's a necessity it isn't a fetish moron. You though, Could have a religion fetish. You are certainly obsessed enough.

Now, Someone with a foot fetish may have adopted his (or her) fetish from kicking the ars*s of deluded religious nitwits to wake them up.

There's our uni-topic idiot. Or he could just be a low self esteem moron spamming the board because he's a 3rd world illiterate idiot. Lol, Both of you qualify.

Each to his own, That's what I reckon.

The stories hari tells of you shagging sheep may be right. Maybe you long for bison? Sorry, We don't have bison or wildebeests. But I know someone who could hook you up with a warthog.

That would be more your speed anyway. I'm not into bestiality, But like you reckon, To each his own.

Nigger you were big into all kinds of animals. You even compared your incestuous relationship with the animals your were trying to breed with. You are one very sick nigger!

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs. They generally are not incestous in non-restrictive environments. Human even more so. Do animals also consider offspring?

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I am just a poor Afrcan slave, Remember?
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.


Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?
You are both a poor African and a slave.

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.
----
Willows
Posts: 11,688
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2019 3:37:43 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:

God designed the breasts as the everlasting hills. They are hills for His children to suck the white grace milk. . . .

Hari is attracted to men's feet. He likes to suck toes.

They are hills for His children to suck the white grace milk of Yahweh. . .

Perhaps Krishna has white goats milk coming from his toes. . .

The breasts are naturally attractive to males. . . .

Some males prefer men's feet. Eew.

What evidence do you have to back that up?

Ask him. Or better yet, Tell him that you want to kiss his feet.

Link: https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340426/
Thread: Harikrish Is Not A Racist
Post: #10
Harikrish is not a racist and to prove that I am going to allow Ethang5 a black negroid living in Ghana Africa to kiss my enlightened feet. " Hindu hari

Yuck.

Link: https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/106130/1/
Thread: The Untouchables - Hinduism
Post: #7
it is customary for Brahmins to allow people to kiss their feet being of the priestly caste. I have allowed many untouchables to kiss my feet.

Search "harikrishna" and "foot fetish" on YouTube and be prepared to be disgusted. Unless of course, You also have a foot fetish.

The point is, What the fu*k does foot fetish have to do with the price of pork.

You're the dumb idiot who asked for evidence. But I've seen you connect everything to your obsession, You'll do fine here.

For example, You may have a s*it fetish because you rely on bison dung to patch up your mud hut and to provide fuel for your fire. But that's just your thing born out of necessity.

If it's a necessity it isn't a fetish moron. You though, Could have a religion fetish. You are certainly obsessed enough.

Now, Someone with a foot fetish may have adopted his (or her) fetish from kicking the ars*s of deluded religious nitwits to wake them up.

There's our uni-topic idiot. Or he could just be a low self esteem moron spamming the board because he's a 3rd world illiterate idiot. Lol, Both of you qualify.

Each to his own, That's what I reckon.

The stories hari tells of you shagging sheep may be right. Maybe you long for bison? Sorry, We don't have bison or wildebeests. But I know someone who could hook you up with a warthog.

That would be more your speed anyway. I'm not into bestiality, But like you reckon, To each his own.

And, Pray tell. Where else do you think you could have a decent shag followed by a delicious lamb roast afterwards?

Or are you and Hari just content with trading warthog dung with brahma dung all day long?
ethang5
Posts: 19,114
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2019 3:56:03 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:

EThang5, Why are Christians so ignorant of cause and effect in spiritual things, Such as the cause and effect of the foot fetish? Your theology can be summed up as: "Attack Hari and call him a liar and moron no matter what he says"

I call him a moron because he is a racist moron, Like you. And I call him a liar when he lies, Like his 2nd/3rd stage enlightenment clunker.

Since you aren't afraid to talk the way the moron is, You tell us. What stage of "enlightenment" is the moron?

He has conflicting comments and has run away. Since you know him so well, Can you tell us?
ethang5
Posts: 19,114
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2019 4:03:13 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

God designed the breasts as the everlasting hills. They are hills for His children to suck the white grace milk. . . .

Hari is attracted to men's feet. He likes to suck toes.

They are hills for His children to suck the white grace milk of Yahweh. . .

Perhaps Krishna has white goats milk coming from his toes. . .

The breasts are naturally attractive to males. . . .

Some males prefer men's feet. Eew.

What evidence do you have to back that up?

Ask him. Or better yet, Tell him that you want to kiss his feet.

Link: https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340426/
Thread: Harikrish Is Not A Racist
Post: #10
Harikrish is not a racist and to prove that I am going to allow Ethang5 a black negroid living in Ghana Africa to kiss my enlightened feet. " Hindu hari

Yuck.

Link: https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/106130/1/
Thread: The Untouchables - Hinduism
Post: #7
it is customary for Brahmins to allow people to kiss their feet being of the priestly caste. I have allowed many untouchables to kiss my feet.

Search "harikrishna" and "foot fetish" on YouTube and be prepared to be disgusted. Unless of course, You also have a foot fetish.

The point is, What the fu*k does foot fetish have to do with the price of pork.

You're the dumb idiot who asked for evidence. But I've seen you connect everything to your obsession, You'll do fine here.

For example, You may have a s*it fetish because you rely on bison dung to patch up your mud hut and to provide fuel for your fire. But that's just your thing born out of necessity.

If it's a necessity it isn't a fetish moron. You though, Could have a religion fetish. You are certainly obsessed enough.

Now, Someone with a foot fetish may have adopted his (or her) fetish from kicking the ars*s of deluded religious nitwits to wake them up.

There's our uni-topic idiot. Or he could just be a low self esteem moron spamming the board because he's a 3rd world illiterate idiot. Lol, Both of you qualify.

Each to his own, That's what I reckon.

The stories hari tells of you shagging sheep may be right. Maybe you long for bison? Sorry, We don't have bison or wildebeests. But I know someone who could hook you up with a warthog.

That would be more your speed anyway. I'm not into bestiality, But like you reckon, To each his own.

And, Pray tell. Where else do you think you could have a decent shag followed by a delicious lamb roast afterwards?

I asked the guy, And he said you can shag the warthog, But you can't eat it out. (Ew) I guess some perversions are just too much.

Or are you and Hari just content with trading warthog dung with brahma dung all day long?

And of course Mr. Obtuse will go "what? " as everyone stares at the warthog dung in his hands.

No one is stopping your zero reply post loser. Go make more uni-topic clunkers that sink like rocks.

Clueless.
Willows
Posts: 11,688
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2019 4:09:39 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

God designed the breasts as the everlasting hills. They are hills for His children to suck the white grace milk. . . .

Hari is attracted to men's feet. He likes to suck toes.

They are hills for His children to suck the white grace milk of Yahweh. . .

Perhaps Krishna has white goats milk coming from his toes. . .

The breasts are naturally attractive to males. . . .

Some males prefer men's feet. Eew.

What evidence do you have to back that up?

Ask him. Or better yet, Tell him that you want to kiss his feet.

Link: https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340426/
Thread: Harikrish Is Not A Racist
Post: #10
Harikrish is not a racist and to prove that I am going to allow Ethang5 a black negroid living in Ghana Africa to kiss my enlightened feet. " Hindu hari

Yuck.

Link: https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/106130/1/
Thread: The Untouchables - Hinduism
Post: #7
it is customary for Brahmins to allow people to kiss their feet being of the priestly caste. I have allowed many untouchables to kiss my feet.

Search "harikrishna" and "foot fetish" on YouTube and be prepared to be disgusted. Unless of course, You also have a foot fetish.

The point is, What the fu*k does foot fetish have to do with the price of pork.

You're the dumb idiot who asked for evidence. But I've seen you connect everything to your obsession, You'll do fine here.

For example, You may have a s*it fetish because you rely on bison dung to patch up your mud hut and to provide fuel for your fire. But that's just your thing born out of necessity.

If it's a necessity it isn't a fetish moron. You though, Could have a religion fetish. You are certainly obsessed enough.

Now, Someone with a foot fetish may have adopted his (or her) fetish from kicking the ars*s of deluded religious nitwits to wake them up.

There's our uni-topic idiot. Or he could just be a low self esteem moron spamming the board because he's a 3rd world illiterate idiot. Lol, Both of you qualify.

Each to his own, That's what I reckon.

The stories hari tells of you shagging sheep may be right. Maybe you long for bison? Sorry, We don't have bison or wildebeests. But I know someone who could hook you up with a warthog.

That would be more your speed anyway. I'm not into bestiality, But like you reckon, To each his own.

And, Pray tell. Where else do you think you could have a decent shag followed by a delicious lamb roast afterwards?

I asked the guy, And he said you can shag the warthog, But you can't eat it out. (Ew) I guess some perversions are just too much.

Or are you and Hari just content with trading warthog dung with brahma dung all day long?

And of course Mr. Obtuse will go "what? " as everyone stares at the warthog dung in his hands.

No one is stopping your zero reply post loser. Go make more uni-topic clunkers that sink like rocks.

Clueless.

Sounds like sour grapes to me. Just because your wacky beliefs preclude you from consuming swine meat.

Ah, I think I may just make myself a bacon sandwich right now.
ethang5
Posts: 19,114
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2019 4:28:37 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

God designed the breasts as the everlasting hills. They are hills for His children to suck the white grace milk. . . .

Hari is attracted to men's feet. He likes to suck toes.

They are hills for His children to suck the white grace milk of Yahweh. . .

Perhaps Krishna has white goats milk coming from his toes. . .

The breasts are naturally attractive to males. . . .

Some males prefer men's feet. Eew.

What evidence do you have to back that up?

Ask him. Or better yet, Tell him that you want to kiss his feet.

Link: https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340426/
Thread: Harikrish Is Not A Racist
Post: #10
Harikrish is not a racist and to prove that I am going to allow Ethang5 a black negroid living in Ghana Africa to kiss my enlightened feet. " Hindu hari

Yuck.

Link: https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/106130/1/
Thread: The Untouchables - Hinduism
Post: #7
it is customary for Brahmins to allow people to kiss their feet being of the priestly caste. I have allowed many untouchables to kiss my feet.

Search "harikrishna" and "foot fetish" on YouTube and be prepared to be disgusted. Unless of course, You also have a foot fetish.

The point is, What the fu*k does foot fetish have to do with the price of pork.

You're the dumb idiot who asked for evidence. But I've seen you connect everything to your obsession, You'll do fine here.

For example, You may have a s*it fetish because you rely on bison dung to patch up your mud hut and to provide fuel for your fire. But that's just your thing born out of necessity.

If it's a necessity it isn't a fetish moron. You though, Could have a religion fetish. You are certainly obsessed enough.

Now, Someone with a foot fetish may have adopted his (or her) fetish from kicking the ars*s of deluded religious nitwits to wake them up.

There's our uni-topic idiot. Or he could just be a low self esteem moron spamming the board because he's a 3rd world illiterate idiot. Lol, Both of you qualify.

Each to his own, That's what I reckon.

The stories hari tells of you shagging sheep may be right. Maybe you long for bison? Sorry, We don't have bison or wildebeests. But I know someone who could hook you up with a warthog.

That would be more your speed anyway. I'm not into bestiality, But like you reckon, To each his own.

And, Pray tell. Where else do you think you could have a decent shag followed by a delicious lamb roast afterwards?

I asked the guy, And he said you can shag the warthog, But you can't eat it out. (Ew) I guess some perversions are just too much.

Or are you and Hari just content with trading warthog dung with brahma dung all day long?

And of course Mr. Obtuse will go "what? " as everyone stares at the warthog dung in his hands.

No one is stopping your zero reply post loser. Go make more uni-topic clunkers that sink like rocks.

Clueless.

Sounds like sour grapes to me.

It's called bitterness moron, And it will eat you up like cancer if you don't get a hold of it.

Just because your wacky beliefs preclude you from consuming swine meat.

Yeah, My anti-swine shagging beliefs are "wacky". Ok Dr. Obtuse.

Ah, I think I may just make myself a bacon sandwich right now.

Be sure to wipe the semen off it first.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2019 3:21:47 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

God designed the breasts as the everlasting hills. They are hills for His children to suck the white grace milk. . . .

Hari is attracted to men's feet. He likes to suck toes.

They are hills for His children to suck the white grace milk of Yahweh. . .

Perhaps Krishna has white goats milk coming from his toes. . .

The breasts are naturally attractive to males. . . .

Some males prefer men's feet. Eew.

What evidence do you have to back that up?

Ask him. Or better yet, Tell him that you want to kiss his feet.

Link: https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340426/
Thread: Harikrish Is Not A Racist
Post: #10
Harikrish is not a racist and to prove that I am going to allow Ethang5 a black negroid living in Ghana Africa to kiss my enlightened feet. " Hindu hari

Yuck.

Link: https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/106130/1/
Thread: The Untouchables - Hinduism
Post: #7
it is customary for Brahmins to allow people to kiss their feet being of the priestly caste. I have allowed many untouchables to kiss my feet.

Search "harikrishna" and "foot fetish" on YouTube and be prepared to be disgusted. Unless of course, You also have a foot fetish.

The point is, What the fu*k does foot fetish have to do with the price of pork.

You're the dumb idiot who asked for evidence. But I've seen you connect everything to your obsession, You'll do fine here.

For example, You may have a s*it fetish because you rely on bison dung to patch up your mud hut and to provide fuel for your fire. But that's just your thing born out of necessity.

If it's a necessity it isn't a fetish moron. You though, Could have a religion fetish. You are certainly obsessed enough.

Now, Someone with a foot fetish may have adopted his (or her) fetish from kicking the ars*s of deluded religious nitwits to wake them up.

There's our uni-topic idiot. Or he could just be a low self esteem moron spamming the board because he's a 3rd world illiterate idiot. Lol, Both of you qualify.

Each to his own, That's what I reckon.

The stories hari tells of you shagging sheep may be right. Maybe you long for bison? Sorry, We don't have bison or wildebeests. But I know someone who could hook you up with a warthog.

That would be more your speed anyway. I'm not into bestiality, But like you reckon, To each his own.

And, Pray tell. Where else do you think you could have a decent shag followed by a delicious lamb roast afterwards?

I asked the guy, And he said you can shag the warthog, But you can't eat it out. (Ew) I guess some perversions are just too much.

Or are you and Hari just content with trading warthog dung with brahma dung all day long?

And of course Mr. Obtuse will go "what? " as everyone stares at the warthog dung in his hands.

No one is stopping your zero reply post loser. Go make more uni-topic clunkers that sink like rocks.

Clueless.

Sounds like sour grapes to me.

It's called bitterness moron, And it will eat you up like cancer if you don't get a hold of it.

Just because your wacky beliefs preclude you from consuming swine meat.

Yeah, My anti-swine shagging beliefs are "wacky". Ok Dr. Obtuse.

Ah, I think I may just make myself a bacon sandwich right now.

Be sure to wipe the semen off it first.

Sounds like the type of order nigger Ethang would give to his 3 illegitimate bastard daughters.

Ethang wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego. (It's incest, Nigger).
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,505
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2019 4:11:16 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
, Ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

EThang5, Why are Christians so ignorant of cause and effect in spiritual things, Such as the cause and effect of the foot fetish? Your theology can be summed up as: "Attack Hari and call him a liar and moron no matter what he says"

I call him a moron because he is a racist moron, Like you. And I call him a liar when he lies, Like his 2nd/3rd stage enlightenment clunker.

Since you aren't afraid to talk the way the moron is, You tell us. What stage of "enlightenment" is the moron?

He has conflicting comments and has run away. Since you know him so well, Can you tell us?

No, I am not an Oracle like a Channelor or Palms Reader or Tarot Card Reader, Or Whatever method. They are all capitalized to show respect for God's Power. They use the black grace power of God. The Power of God works through these people to submit your life to them to "create the reality" you want by faith. It is not prophecy because it is hit or miss based on belief.

Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't depending on your belief subconsciously or consciously in what is said. If you believe it, God will rearrange the Universe to make it happen. If you do not believe without doubting, He won't. Like karma or "spirit demons", It is your will that God "creates your realities" (including visions) in mortality not God's direct will--other than it is His Will to learn black grace is evil and turns you into a slave to spend your money to empower the person you submit to and give them your life energy to get what you want. Twisted slavery.

God's will in mortality is to learn the ideas and truth to go and get whatever you want by keeping the 10 commandments and working for it to be happy. His will is to pleasure you and your flesh as He ordains it.

Eternity is disconnected from mortality. Our eternal path is predestinated from the beginning by us. It is identical to black grace power but we don't know our past as a spirit-orb. We do not know what we asked for and believed! Simple. It's not complicated. God will give us whatever we wanted in eternity. Very, Very few wanted to be gods and goddesses. Too much responsibility. God calls them Israel.

I have my own path and do not concern myself about the hearts of others. The heart belongs to God and not me, Especially regarding past lives. We are not supposed to dwell on past lives like Hebrews 9 says. We only live once in this life that we can remember, And we only die once "to us". But to God and eternity we have had multiple past lives God can see. Some have had thousands who believed in Ra (Lucifer) in Sheol and in His "created realities" by God's power. Belief gives karma and the God of death, Who is Satan, The power from God to give us whatever we believe in.

That said, God controls the belief by the evidence we see. If a person has had 1000s of past lives, It was God's will. It is exactly what God did to teach the spirit-orb how painful and ugly and horrible death is compared to Life.

Therefore, Hari's and your heart belongs to God. The 7 billion paths He controls is not my business unless God makes the past important to know, Such as Harikrish, MasanicSlayer, Or myself about past lives. In each case, I did not ask Yahweh because it is not my business to know. But Yahweh revealed the ideas to me out of the blue and instructed me reveal it. So I did. Yahweh got their attention, And later, Yahweh will reveal it to them personally what I have revealed is true. I do not control what Yahweh does. No one controls Him. He is God and has no rules or laws or bosses to tell Him what to do.

Mortal like to turn prophets into some kind of Ouija board idol. If a mortal tries to mix white grace with black grace, God will lead them into temptation after temptation to deliver them from the dragon that is blinding them. Never turn a prophet into an idol of trust. No. We trust the light of God that has no darkness.

The Ouija board idol prophet always forms religions and followings of the dragon of lukewarm people rather than interdependent freedom in the light respecting each others' path is unique and independent. The light is interested in making us free children of God as each human face is different and unique, Rather than blinded robotic slaves to man or Satan.

The confusion is the words servant, Slave, Mortality, And eternity. We are servants of God's light in mortality, But we are children of the family of God in eternity. This is clearly understood in the resurrection or translation of the body when we connect with Yahweh who has no frequency and controls the time Matrix by His Almighty predestination power to manipulate the time Matrix. Then we will learn we are all connected to Yahweh, Literally. We are part of Him but get lost in the frequencies of time--ideas, Deeds, Emotions, Feelings, Perceptions, Power, Positions of authority, Etc.

When we lose these things that define self in mortality, We find our eternal self. MasonicSlayer found Yahweh, And it confused him because he felt he belonged in eternity and not mortality. But in mortality, We follow the light wherever it leads us to find ourselves.

First we find the little child that was happy in heaven. Next we find we are part of Yahweh. Wow!

The Messiah (reincarnated Adam) accomplish this task and therefore He said He was the "I AM". He was literally Yahweh. This is the grand secret, But mortals do not repent and then claim Satan is God, A frequency program they relate to through faith. Then they learn they are part of Yahweh, But the Elohim power side and not the I Am Character side. They connect with half of Yahweh Elohim blinded by Yahweh's power. No blame. No shame. He wanted the spirit-orbs to know they are part of Yahweh Elohim.

But they just need to flip the coin and *add* the I AM part of God to their lives by repentance to become gods and goddesses. The Luciferians are the key to knowing God is both good and evil **only in mortality** of time frequencies to be gods and goddesses like our Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother in the third heaven who trust in Yahweh Elohim, The Most High Almighty God who is the "Great I Am" that Yahushua the Messiah discovered He was a part of in eternity. We all are! Yahweh Elohim removes all evil in the third heaven and is only good in eternity.

Yahusha as a man connected to both sides of Yahweh (I AM) Elohim (Powers). The name is separated into two in mortality for us to learn good and evil but in eternity Yahweh Elohim is One. How many times has Yahweh said this over, And over, And over. But UNREPENTANT mortals cannot see it. Blind as bats. They are divided and not One. God will heal His broken body of spirit-orbs by true repentance and not the phony atonement ideas of Christian ministers.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Dr.Franklin
Posts: 1,120
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2019 12:07:53 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
To harskisk

Dude, You can't call someone a nigger when you are kyke Jewish cunt with a little bit Native American, So please go back to fishing with your nose and telling ghost stories with the nature redskin. Typical kyke and redskin
Come out ye black and tans
Harikrish
Posts: 30,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2019 10:44:48 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Dr. Franklin wrote:
To harskisk



Dude, You can't call someone a nigger when you are kyke Jewish cunt with a little bit Native American, So please go back to fishing with your nose and telling ghost stories with the nature redskin. Typical kyke and redskin
You have gone past senility old fart. At 108 dirty talk is all you are good for. Lol!
Harikrish
Posts: 30,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2019 12:00:56 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
Dr. Franklin wrote:
To harskisk



Dude, You can't call someone a nigger when you are kyke Jewish cunt with a little bit Native American, So please go back to fishing with your nose and telling ghost stories with the nature redskin. Typical kyke and redskin
You have gone past senility old fart. At 108 dirty talk is all you are good for. Lol!

Franklin is a Jewish name which makes Franklin a self hating Jew. Another Christ killer busted!

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.