Total Posts:24|Showing Posts:1-24
Jump to topic:

Dimethyltryptamine

MasonicSlayer
Posts: 3,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2019 7:34:29 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
It's a trip to nowhere, That takes you everywhere you need to be. If you've not gone there, Then you'll never know who you are; because, There is only one. The number, One, Is the only number to have ever existed. A lonely number that creates many numbers, Surrounds itself then within the infinity of its thoughts, Is now the saga of one
Harikrish
Posts: 30,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2019 11:00:37 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
MasonicSlayer wrote:
It's a trip to nowhere, That takes you everywhere you need to be. If you've not gone there, Then you'll never know who you are; because, There is only one. The number, One, Is the only number to have ever existed. A lonely number that creates many numbers, Surrounds itself then within the infinity of its thoughts, Is now the saga of one

The number zero was invented by the Indians. It was to represent those who didn't count before the Indians at number one.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 3,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 3:40:17 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
It's a trip to nowhere, That takes you everywhere you need to be. If you've not gone there, Then you'll never know who you are; because, There is only one. The number, One, Is the only number to have ever existed. A lonely number that creates many numbers, Surrounds itself then within the infinity of its thoughts, Is now the saga of one

The number zero was invented by the Indians. It was to represent those who didn't count before the Indians at number one.

You should kill yourself already. End your miserable existence. Kill your wife too. Wouldn't want another something of you
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 5:21:13 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
It's a trip to nowhere, That takes you everywhere you need to be. If you've not gone there, Then you'll never know who you are; because, There is only one. The number, One, Is the only number to have ever existed. A lonely number that creates many numbers, Surrounds itself then within the infinity of its thoughts, Is now the saga of one

The number zero was invented by the Indians. It was to represent those who didn't count before the Indians at number one.

You should kill yourself already. End your miserable existence. Kill your wife too. Wouldn't want another something of you

Obviously that stuff you're on is extremely wild, Violent, Highly addictive and dangerous.

However you can take consolation in the fact that it is nowhere near as bad as religion.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 6:03:14 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Willows wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
It's a trip to nowhere, That takes you everywhere you need to be. If you've not gone there, Then you'll never know who you are; because, There is only one. The number, One, Is the only number to have ever existed. A lonely number that creates many numbers, Surrounds itself then within the infinity of its thoughts, Is now the saga of one

The number zero was invented by the Indians. It was to represent those who didn't count before the Indians at number one.

You should kill yourself already. End your miserable existence. Kill your wife too. Wouldn't want another something of you

Obviously that stuff you're on is extremely wild, Violent, Highly addictive and dangerous.

However you can take consolation in the fact that it is nowhere near as bad as religion.

You might convince him to switch. Lol!
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,522
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 12:49:23 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
It's a trip to nowhere, That takes you everywhere you need to be. If you've not gone there, Then you'll never know who you are; because, There is only one. The number, One, Is the only number to have ever existed. A lonely number that creates many numbers, Surrounds itself then within the infinity of its thoughts, Is now the saga of one

The number zero was invented by the Indians. It was to represent those who didn't count before the Indians at number one.

The number zero has been around for 150, 000 years. The narrative was created to condition the mind to believe that the world came from unthinking humans, Which is false.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,522
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 1:25:09 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
MasonicSlayer wrote:
It's a trip to nowhere, That takes you everywhere you need to be. If you've not gone there, Then you'll never know who you are; because, There is only one. The number, One, Is the only number to have ever existed. A lonely number that creates many numbers, Surrounds itself then within the infinity of its thoughts, Is now the saga of one

One is not alone. That is like saying all 7 billion people on earth are alone. If they are alone, Then it is because they have been trained to be alone and disconnected. Like a computer uses all the 1s and 0s to be One Computer, We are supposed to put the 0s (Satan) on a controlled leash of the Golden Rule and be One Planet because we are all part of One Creator. Satan is not controlled, So the one computer cannot exist. Therefore, The people cannot be One on outer earth.

The ETs do not even know the 0 exists because Satan is controlled by the community by its racial financial system and its compartmentalized society, And the ETs do not even see the 0s (Satan). They do not know they are community slaves. They have no individual freedom or privacy. They reduced risk significantly at the bottom and increased community safety at the cost of individual freedom. Risk, Creativity, Freedom, And privacy only exists at the top levels of the pyramid hierarchies. True? If one is not born into the top levels, There is no hope of advancing due to the philosophy of karma and reincarnation. True? Are you at bottom as a slave or at the top with creativity, Privacy, And some individual freedom? Has Yahweh Elohim been hounding and troubling your paradigms a bit on DDO?
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,522
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 1:53:01 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Gospel taught by computer numbers:

1= Counterfeit Father = no substance = counterfeit truth and justice
0 = Counterfeit female = no substance = void = empty of meaning or purpose or Life.

Satan as 9 replaces the 0 female on earth creating chaos with public outsiders.

Satan as 9 replaces the Father=1 to created a highly-controlled insider network to do his will based on money power.

Further application:

1=insiders=control=male (counterfeit male)
0=outsiders=chaos void of purpose=female (counterfeit female)
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 3,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 2:39:22 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Gospel taught by computer numbers:

1= Counterfeit Father = no substance = counterfeit truth and justice
0 = Counterfeit female = no substance = void = empty of meaning or purpose or Life.

Satan as 9 replaces the 0 female on earth creating chaos with public outsiders.

Satan as 9 replaces the Father=1 to created a highly-controlled insider network to do his will based on money power.

Further application:

1=insiders=control=male (counterfeit male)
0=outsiders=chaos void of purpose=female (counterfeit female)

Another B's book I won't read. Keep it short. Here's a shorty for you: ET's are just demons
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 3,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 2:47:59 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Willows wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
It's a trip to nowhere, That takes you everywhere you need to be. If you've not gone there, Then you'll never know who you are; because, There is only one. The number, One, Is the only number to have ever existed. A lonely number that creates many numbers, Surrounds itself then within the infinity of its thoughts, Is now the saga of one

The number zero was invented by the Indians. It was to represent those who didn't count before the Indians at number one.

You should kill yourself already. End your miserable existence. Kill your wife too. Wouldn't want another something of you

Obviously that stuff you're on is extremely wild, Violent, Highly addictive and dangerous.

However you can take consolation in the fact that it is nowhere near as bad as religion.

It's produced in your pineal gland dummy. It means you're on it too.

Seek council for whatever priest raped you as a child and then, Get over your misdirected anger towarheds religion. Then get on with life, And learn things. Let school be your friend. The Bible is the single greatedt education that ever existed. A Harvard degree is nothing in life compared to the wealth of practical wisdom within the bible
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,522
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 4:32:49 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
MasonicSlayer wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Gospel taught by computer numbers:

1= Counterfeit Father = no substance = counterfeit truth and justice
0 = Counterfeit female = no substance = void = empty of meaning or purpose or Life.

Satan as 9 replaces the 0 female on earth creating chaos with public outsiders.

Satan as 9 replaces the Father=1 to created a highly-controlled insider network to do his will based on money power.

Further application:

1=insiders=control=male (counterfeit male)
0=outsiders=chaos void of purpose=female (counterfeit female)

Another B's book I won't read. Keep it short. Here's a shorty for you: ET's are just demons

Do you mean short like Twitter quotes from compartmentalized minds that cannot know how to do valid cause and effect analysis, Cannot think through their own paradigms and assumption, Love to be entertained with nonsense, And love their superficial internet friends and personal shallow whores? Therefore, Ra (Lucifer) can more easily control us all as his slaves. The genetic reengineering is manipulated slavery for both ETs and humans. This mental thought is pure cause and effect analysis.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,522
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 4:39:34 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
The shallow compartmentalized thinking keeps everyone, ETs and humans, Splashing around in baby wading pools we can buy at Wall Mart.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 10:04:11 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Willows wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
It's a trip to nowhere, That takes you everywhere you need to be. If you've not gone there, Then you'll never know who you are; because, There is only one. The number, One, Is the only number to have ever existed. A lonely number that creates many numbers, Surrounds itself then within the infinity of its thoughts, Is now the saga of one

The number zero was invented by the Indians. It was to represent those who didn't count before the Indians at number one.

You should kill yourself already. End your miserable existence. Kill your wife too. Wouldn't want another something of you

Obviously that stuff you're on is extremely wild, Violent, Highly addictive and dangerous.

However you can take consolation in the fact that it is nowhere near as bad as religion.

It's produced in your pineal gland dummy. It means you're on it too.

Seek council for whatever priest raped you as a child and then, Get over your misdirected anger towarheds religion. Then get on with life, And learn things. Let school be your friend. The Bible is the single greatedt education that ever existed. A Harvard degree is nothing in life compared to the wealth of practical wisdom within the bible

Most drugs occur naturally and dimethyltryptamine is also manufactured and used as a hallucinogenic for your information.
The bible is so full of contradictions, Myths, Gross inaccuracies, And scare-mongering it can justifiably and quite rightly named as the worst book for education and one of the most repulsive, Pornographic, Gratuitously violent (depicted) books ever published.

My comments are not misdirected.

I am quite rightly directing criticism at your stupidity and obvious drug-induced state for condoning the use of hallucinogenics and promoting murder/suicide.

And you have the gall to label somebody else as misdirecting anger?

My crtiicism was directed fair and square where it should go, Towards you and your stupid, Irresponsible rantings.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 3,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 10:38:35 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
, Willows wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Willows wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
It's a trip to nowhere, That takes you everywhere you need to be. If you've not gone there, Then you'll never know who you are; because, There is only one. The number, One, Is the only number to have ever existed. A lonely number that creates many numbers, Surrounds itself then within the infinity of its thoughts, Is now the saga of one

The number zero was invented by the Indians. It was to represent those who didn't count before the Indians at number one.

You should kill yourself already. End your miserable existence. Kill your wife too. Wouldn't want another something of you

Obviously that stuff you're on is extremely wild, Violent, Highly addictive and dangerous.

However you can take consolation in the fact that it is nowhere near as bad as religion.

It's produced in your pineal gland dummy. It means you're on it too.

Seek council for whatever priest raped you as a child and then, Get over your misdirected anger towarheds religion. Then get on with life, And learn things. Let school be your friend. The Bible is the single greatedt education that ever existed. A Harvard degree is nothing in life compared to the wealth of practical wisdom within the bible

Most drugs occur naturally and dimethyltryptamine is also manufactured and used as a hallucinogenic for your information.
The bible is so full of contradictions, Myths, Gross inaccuracies, And scare-mongering it can justifiably and quite rightly named as the worst book for education and one of the most repulsive, Pornographic, Gratuitously violent (depicted) books ever published.

My comments are not misdirected.

I am quite rightly directing criticism at your stupidity and obvious drug-induced state for condoning the use of hallucinogenics and promoting murder/suicide.

And you have the gall to label somebody else as misdirecting anger?

My crtiicism was directed fair and square where it should go, Towards you and your stupid, Irresponsible rantings.

You're a moron at best.

A nolecule is a molecule. Like your brain is the size of a molecule. Yet it keeps talking like it's bigger than it really is. Now sit your tiny brain down, And take notes
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2019 7:35:59 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
MesonicSlayer wrote:

It's a trip to nowhere, That takes you everywhere you need to be. If you've not gone there, Then you'll never know who you are; because, There is only one. The number, One, Is the only number to have ever existed. A lonely number that creates many numbers, Surrounds itself then within the infinity of its thoughts, Is now the saga of one

Obviously that stuff you're on is extremely wild, Violent, Highly addictive and dangerous.

However you can take consolation in the fact that it is nowhere near as bad as religion.

It's produced in your pineal gland dummy. It means you're on it too.

Seek council for whatever priest raped you as a child and then, Get over your misdirected anger towarheds religion. Then get on with life, And learn things. Let school be your friend. The Bible is the single greatedt education that ever existed. A Harvard degree is nothing in life compared to the wealth of practical wisdom within the bible

Lol. Oh my God. MesonicSlayer saw through willows ignorance at once, And knew about his past negative experience with some religious person.

"It's produced in your pineal gland dummy. You're on it too. " ROFL!

MS, Please, I want to hear more about Scrappydoo.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2019 9:32:50 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
MesonicSlayer wrote:

It's a trip to nowhere, That takes you everywhere you need to be. If you've not gone there, Then you'll never know who you are; because, There is only one. The number, One, Is the only number to have ever existed. A lonely number that creates many numbers, Surrounds itself then within the infinity of its thoughts, Is now the saga of one

Obviously that stuff you're on is extremely wild, Violent, Highly addictive and dangerous.

However you can take consolation in the fact that it is nowhere near as bad as religion.

It's produced in your pineal gland dummy. It means you're on it too.

Seek council for whatever priest raped you as a child and then, Get over your misdirected anger towarheds religion. Then get on with life, And learn things. Let school be your friend. The Bible is the single greatedt education that ever existed. A Harvard degree is nothing in life compared to the wealth of practical wisdom within the bible

Lol. Oh my God. MesonicSlayer saw through willows ignorance at once, And knew about his past negative experience with some religious person.

"It's produced in your pineal gland dummy. You're on it too. " ROFL!

MS, Please, I want to hear more about Scrappydoo.

One deluded twit pulling the wool over the eyes of another deluded twit.
And just like any unscrupulous God-believing, Oogidy-boogidy land nitwits, Trying to mitigate what one preaches is all part of the great charade.

I am not ignoring the fact that the other twit has taken more than just a little bit more than the dimethyltryptamine that naturally occurs.

Or are taking trips, Expounding the virtues of number one and telling someone "You should kill yourself already. End your miserable existence. Kill your wife too. Wouldn't want another something of you" just part of everyday talk from someone who is not high as a kite on hallucinogenics?
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2019 1:45:44 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
MesonicSlayer wrote:

It's a trip to nowhere, That takes you everywhere you need to be. If you've not gone there, Then you'll never know who you are; because, There is only one. The number, One, Is the only number to have ever existed. A lonely number that creates many numbers, Surrounds itself then within the infinity of its thoughts, Is now the saga of one

Obviously that stuff you're on is extremely wild, Violent, Highly addictive and dangerous.

However you can take consolation in the fact that it is nowhere near as bad as religion.

It's produced in your pineal gland dummy. It means you're on it too.

Seek council for whatever priest raped you as a child and then, Get over your misdirected anger towarheds religion. Then get on with life, And learn things. Let school be your friend. The Bible is the single greatedt education that ever existed. A Harvard degree is nothing in life compared to the wealth of practical wisdom within the bible

Lol. Oh my God. MesonicSlayer saw through willows ignorance at once, And knew about his past negative experience with some religious person.

"It's produced in your pineal gland dummy. You're on it too. " ROFL!

MS, Please, I want to hear more about Scrappydoo.

One deluded twit pulling the wool over the eyes of another deluded twit.

You are one deluded twit, But I haven't a clue who is fooled about you. MS saw straight through you easily.

And just like any unscrupulous God-believing, Oogidy-boogidy land nitwits, Trying to mitigate what one preaches is all part of the great charade.

Yeah. And we are hiding ET's in the basement.

I am not ignoring the fact that the other twit has taken more than just a little bit more than the dimethyltryptamine that naturally occurs.

You didn't know what it was loser. Don't try to pull a hari now with a lame excuse.

Or are taking trips, Expounding the virtues of number one and telling someone "You should kill yourself already. End your miserable existence. Kill your wife too. Wouldn't want another something of you" just part of everyday talk from someone who is not high as a kite on hallucinogenics?

Right. You only see others, Dr. Obtuse. Get lost moron.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2019 10:22:17 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
MesonicSlayer wrote:

It's a trip to nowhere, That takes you everywhere you need to be. If you've not gone there, Then you'll never know who you are; because, There is only one. The number, One, Is the only number to have ever existed. A lonely number that creates many numbers, Surrounds itself then within the infinity of its thoughts, Is now the saga of one

Obviously that stuff you're on is extremely wild, Violent, Highly addictive and dangerous.

However you can take consolation in the fact that it is nowhere near as bad as religion.

It's produced in your pineal gland dummy. It means you're on it too.

Seek council for whatever priest raped you as a child and then, Get over your misdirected anger towarheds religion. Then get on with life, And learn things. Let school be your friend. The Bible is the single greatedt education that ever existed. A Harvard degree is nothing in life compared to the wealth of practical wisdom within the bible

Lol. Oh my God. MesonicSlayer saw through willows ignorance at once, And knew about his past negative experience with some religious person.

"It's produced in your pineal gland dummy. You're on it too. " ROFL!

MS, Please, I want to hear more about Scrappydoo.

One deluded twit pulling the wool over the eyes of another deluded twit.

You are one deluded twit, But I haven't a clue who is fooled about you. MS saw straight through you easily.

And just like any unscrupulous God-believing, Oogidy-boogidy land nitwits, Trying to mitigate what one preaches is all part of the great charade.

Yeah. And we are hiding ET's in the basement.

I am not ignoring the fact that the other twit has taken more than just a little bit more than the dimethyltryptamine that naturally occurs.

You didn't know what it was loser. Don't try to pull a hari now with a lame excuse.

Or are taking trips, Expounding the virtues of number one and telling someone "You should kill yourself already. End your miserable existence. Kill your wife too. Wouldn't want another something of you" just part of everyday talk from someone who is not high as a kite on hallucinogenics?

Right. You only see others, Dr. Obtuse. Get lost moron.

And there we have it folks.
Again Ethong's only response, When he loses, Is to hurl abuse.
Then again, He could actually think that someone who writes a post about tripping, Veiled references to the number one and telling others to murder their spouse and commit suicide is actually not under the influence of an unnatural dose of the topic hallucinogenic and is quite normal.
But then, What is considered normal to Ethong is quite alarming to put it mildly. But when one analyses his gratuitous hatred towards others one will see that his ideas are governed solely by his vehement opposition to anything that may in the slightest way conflict with his already deluded state.

Maybe where he lives, The locals grind the root of the ooma gooma plant then let it ferment in warthog urine. The resultant drug I believe is one of the oogidy boogidy group of hallucinogenics.
And very volatile and dangerous too as we can see from his writings. I bet he will be doing more than extolling the virtues of number one. It'll be number twos all the way after drinking that potion.
LucyInThenDebate
Posts: 77
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2019 10:31:48 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
"Dimethyltryptamine (DMT) is an intense naturally-occurring psychedelic that"s also found endogenously in the human body. It"s not as popular as LSD or psilocybin, Though its use has grown over time.

The most popular route of administration is inhalation, But it"s also frequently taken orally in ayahuasca-like preparations.

It has at least been used for centuries.

Effects
Positive
CEVs and OEVs
Spiritual or otherwise meaningful experiences
Euphoria
Mood lift
Auditory hallucinations
Negative
Increased heart rate
Increased blood pressure
Fear
Anxiety
Paranoia"

This is a quote from a info site that may help the discussion :)
this drug can effects one physiology to an extreme degree and could have bad negative effects.
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2019 4:17:27 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Willows wrote:
efactg5 wrote:
MesonicSlayer wrote:

It's a trip to nowhere, That takes you everywhere you need to be. If you've not gone there, Then you'll never know who you are; because, There is only one. The number, One, Is the only number to have ever existed. A lonely number that creates many numbers, Surrounds itself then within the infinity of its thoughts, Is now the saga of one

Obviously that stuff you're on is extremely wild, Violent, Highly addictive and dangerous.

However you can take consolation in the fact that it is nowhere near as bad as religion.

It's produced in your pineal gland dummy. It means you're on it too.

Seek council for whatever priest raped you as a child and then, Get over your misdirected anger towarheds religion. Then get on with life, And learn things. Let school be your friend. The Bible is the single greatedt education that ever existed. A Harvard degree is nothing in life compared to the wealth of practical wisdom within the bible

Lol. Oh my God. MesonicSlayer saw through willows ignorance at once, And knew about his past negative experience with some religious person.

"It's produced in your pineal gland dummy. You're on it too. " ROFL!

MS, Please, I want to hear more about Scrappydoo.

One deluded twit pulling the wool over the eyes of another deluded twit.

You are one deluded twit, But I haven't a clue who is fooled about you. MS saw straight through you easily.

And just like any unscrupulous God-believing, Oogidy-boogidy land nitwits, Trying to mitigate what one preaches is all part of the great charade.

Yeah. And we are hiding ET's in the basement.

I am not ignoring the fact that the other twit has taken more than just a little bit more than the dimethyltryptamine that naturally occurs.

You didn't know what it was loser. Don't try to pull a hari now with a lame excuse.

Or are taking trips, Expounding the virtues of number one and telling someone "You should kill yourself already. End your miserable existence. Kill your wife too. Wouldn't want another something of you" just part of everyday talk from someone who is not high as a kite on hallucinogenics?

Right. You only see others, Dr. Obtuse. Get lost moron.

And there we have it folks.

The obtuse fool is now going to run to his "folks" instead of addressing me.

Again Ethong's only response, When he loses, Is to hurl abuse.

Loses what? You, My DDO idiot, Have done nothing in this thread but hurl insults. Not a single thing else. Unless you mean I lost on hurling insults.

Then again, He could actually think that someone who writes a post about tripping, Veiled references to the number one and telling others to murder their spouse and commit suicide is actually not under the influence of an unnatural dose of the topic hallucinogenic and is quite normal.

You think a vapid racist liar is OK. The issue here is you, And your clueless tendency to hurl insults while whining that others are doing it, And your way of posting empty posts, Composed of only insults and calling them researched facts.

But then, What is considered normal to Ethong is quite alarming to put it mildly. But when one analyses his gratuitous hatred towards others one will see that his ideas are governed solely by his vehement opposition to anything that may in the slightest way conflict with his already deluded state.

That is exactly you moron. You got on your high horse and assumed MS's post was a "thinly veiled" ode to drugs, And you were off with the insults. You immediately connected that to religion in your obsessed mind and started hurling insults at theists too.

Notice no one else did that? Everyone else was able to post without insult except you?

Maybe where he lives, The locals grind the root of the ooma gooma plant then let it ferment in warthog urine. The resultant drug I believe is one of the oogidy boogidy group of hallucinogenics.

These are the things you say that make people believe you are stupid, But worse, Make them believe you might a sock puppet moron of the moron.

And very volatile and dangerous too as we can see from his writings. I bet he will be doing more than extolling the virtues of number one. It'll be number twos all the way after drinking that potion.

Only you "can see" idiot. And that is you. All your arguments are based on how you feel. Just feelings. You are like a baby in a mans body. Emotionally 12 years old, And physically 40.

When you're through talking to your imaginary "folks", Get lost. I'm sure there are some zero reply posts with your name on them waiting to sink to page 10 instantly.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2019 5:22:07 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
LucyInThenDebate wrote:
"Dimethyltryptamine (DMT) is an intense naturally-occurring psychedelic that"s also found endogenously in the human body. It"s not as popular as LSD or psilocybin, Though its use has grown over time.

The most popular route of administration is inhalation, But it"s also frequently taken orally in ayahuasca-like preparations.

It has at least been used for centuries.

Effects
Positive
CEVs and OEVs
Spiritual or otherwise meaningful experiences
Euphoria
Mood lift
Auditory hallucinations
Negative
Increased heart rate
Increased blood pressure
Fear
Anxiety
Paranoia"

This is a quote from a info site that may help the discussion :)
this drug can effects one physiology to an extreme degree and could have bad negative effects.

Thank you for clarifying.

There are many drugs naturally occurring and produced by the body.

But I think that in this case we are looking at someone who met up with a naturally occurring drug dealer at the local mall and the subsequent substance induced by his body at an alarming quantity and rate.
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2019 5:33:16 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Willows wrote:
LucyInThenDebate wrote:

"Dimethyltryptamine (DMT) is an intense naturally-occurring psychedelic that"s also found endogenously in the human body. It"s not as popular as LSD or psilocybin, Though its use has grown over time.

The most popular route of administration is inhalation, But it"s also frequently taken orally in ayahuasca-like preparations.

It has at least been used for centuries.

Effects
Positive
CEVs and OEVs
Spiritual or otherwise meaningful experiences
Euphoria
Mood lift
Auditory hallucinations
Negative
Increased heart rate
Increased blood pressure
Fear
Anxiety
Paranoia"

This is a quote from a info site that may help the discussion :)
this drug can effects one physiology to an extreme degree and could have bad negative effects.

Thank you for clarifying.

There are many drugs naturally occurring and produced by the body.

But I think that in this case we are looking at someone who met up with a naturally occurring drug dealer at the local mall and the subsequent substance induced by his body at an alarming quantity and rate.

Researched fact or emotional opinion?
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2019 6:06:31 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
LucyInThenDebate wrote:

"Dimethyltryptamine (DMT) is an intense naturally-occurring psychedelic that"s also found endogenously in the human body. It"s not as popular as LSD or psilocybin, Though its use has grown over time.

The most popular route of administration is inhalation, But it"s also frequently taken orally in ayahuasca-like preparations.

It has at least been used for centuries.

Effects
Positive
CEVs and OEVs
Spiritual or otherwise meaningful experiences
Euphoria
Mood lift
Auditory hallucinations
Negative
Increased heart rate
Increased blood pressure
Fear
Anxiety
Paranoia"

This is a quote from a info site that may help the discussion :)
this drug can effects one physiology to an extreme degree and could have bad negative effects.

Thank you for clarifying.

There are many drugs naturally occurring and produced by the body.

But I think that in this case we are looking at someone who met up with a naturally occurring drug dealer at the local mall and the subsequent substance induced by his body at an alarming quantity and rate.

Researched fact or emotional opinion?

Oh shucks, You got me there.
It was after all an opinion based on emotion. I must have slipped slightly from my usually consistent high standard of proven facts and sound reasoning.

I confess that I should have done considerable research before insinuating that someone who for no apparent reason rattles on about the number one then tells me to go and kill my wife then myself, Is off his face on substances, Occurring naturally or otherwise.

I was irrational and should have known that it is a natural part of social intercourse to make subliminal references to number one and to command the slaying of someone's spouse then committing suicide.

Yep, Gotta hand it to you there, You won that one hands down.

The first thing I'm going to do tomorrow is draft a letter of nomination to the Nobel Academy that Masonic be recommended for the Peace Price for his tireless efforts in campaigning against domestic violence and drug abuse.
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2019 4:35:29 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
LucyInThenDebate wrote:

"Dimethyltryptamine (DMT) is an intense naturally-occurring psychedelic that"s also found endogenously in the human body. It"s not as popular as LSD or psilocybin, Though its use has grown over time.

The most popular route of administration is inhalation, But it"s also frequently taken orally in ayahuasca-like preparations.

It has at least been used for centuries.

Effects
Positive
CEVs and OEVs
Spiritual or otherwise meaningful experiences
Euphoria
Mood lift
Auditory hallucinations
Negative
Increased heart rate
Increased blood pressure
Fear
Anxiety
Paranoia"

This is a quote from a info site that may help the discussion :)
this drug can effects one physiology to an extreme degree and could have bad negative effects.

Thank you for clarifying.

There are many drugs naturally occurring and produced by the body.

But I think that in this case we are looking at someone who met up with a naturally occurring drug dealer at the local mall and the subsequent substance induced by his body at an alarming quantity and rate.

Researched fact or emotional opinion?

Oh shucks, You got me there.

That was all you needed to say, Your emotional outburst was not warranted.

Man, Your delusion seems to be reality proof.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.