Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 7:16:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The Hindu pervert makes a pass at me.

Link: https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340426/
Thread: Harikrish Is Not A Racist
Harikrish is not a racist and to prove that I am going to allow Ethang5 a black negroid living in Ghana Africa to kiss my enlightened feet. " Hindu hari

Eew.

The idiot admits his fetish.

Link: https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/106130/1/
Thread: The Untouchables - Hinduism
it is customary for Brahmins to allow people to kiss their feet being of the priestly caste. I have allowed many untouchables to kiss my feet.

Yet he claimed no Indian would let untouchables touch them.

It is well known that foot fetishes indicate low self-esteem. And the moron is a self-hating black Indian who is deluded about being white. It is no surprise he had low self esteem and a foot fetish.

But men's feet? Eew. And think of how filthy and nasty India is.

Hari, Are you gay?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 1:24:59 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Harikrish is not a racist and to prove that I am going to allow Ethang5 a black negroid living in Ghana Africa to kiss my enlightened feet. " Hindu hari

Eew.

The Pope imitates Jesus and goes about kissing his disciples feet.
But they got Hinduism backwards. The people are supposed to kiss the feet of the spiritual leaders.
Harikrish is a biblical scholar and spiritual leader. His feet are for kissing.

it is customary for Brahmins to allow people to kiss their feet being of the priestly caste. I have allowed many untouchables to kiss my feet.

It is well known that foot fetishes indicate low self-esteem. And the moron is a self-hating black Indian who is deluded about being white. It is no surprise he had low self esteem and a foot fetish.

Hari, Are you gay?

You are one sick nigger, Ethang.
You are big on animals too and even compared your incestuous relationship with the animals you tried to breed with.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it! Now we get why Ethang is obsessed with incest. He confessed he has 3 illegitimate bastard children his daughters. Yikes!

Then there is the animals you tried to breed with.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs. They generally are not incestous in non-restrictive environments. Human even more so. Do animals also consider offspring?
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I am just a poor Afrcan slave, Remember?
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?
You are both a poor African and a slave.

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 1:58:07 PM
Search "harikrishna" and "foot fetish" on YouTube and be prepared to be disgusted. Unless of course, You also have a foot fetish.

Foot fetish? The subconscious mind is crying out to God. No one knows the spirit-orb is praying inside for the 10 commandments. But the blind conscious mind will not listen to God! No training in symbolism or the 10 commandments and what they mean. No! Created in the image of God is not literal and symbolism is nonsense! Although Paul tried pretty hard to teach spiritual truth to the carnal mind about the body of God. We are One body of God WITHOUT RELIGION. Yes. Satan won the first rounds. But God will knock him out in the last round. Occult Israel will overcome the dragon and become gods and goddesses.

The foolish conscious mind listens to man and not God. We should expect the world to be messed up. Garbage into the mind garbage out. Duh! The conscious mind cannot even connect the 10 fingers and 10 toes to the 10 Commandments of God. Why should they? They believe they were created by mutations and random chance rather than controlled genetics by the Creator, Yahweh, Having no frequency, Who exists outside out time Matrix, And inside, Controlling all things by predestination power!

No. We are trained by public schools we exist by chance power and not highly-controlled genetic power of evolution. Brother! God took this education approach to disconnect from all evil religions. Therefore, We are trained that random uncontrolled power is the truth, And the idea is placed into the conscious mind by those at the top to turn intelligent human beings into slaves. By this process of the blinded mind, God teaches us to know good and evil, Which is our purpose for coming to earth.

Then the world believes in man-made imaginary gods, No god, Or Ra (Lucifer) and the babyish Sons of God. Then the humans worship self, Power, Sex, Drugs, Alcohol, And each other! ANYTHING BUT YAHWEH ELOHIM AND HIS 10 COMMANDMENTS TO BE POOR IN SPIRIT.

Cause and effect analysis of the foot fetish: The subconscious spirit-orbs are crying out for the 10 commandments and God. Simple but true.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 6:02:38 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Eew.

The Pope imitates Jesus and goes about kissing his disciples feet.

Jesus kissed no feet moron bible scholar. At what bible school were you taught? The Punjabi bible college?

But they got Hinduism backwards.

Neither the Pope or Jesus have anything to do with Hinduism.

The people are supposed to kiss the feet of the spiritual leaders.

No they aren't. You lead no one moron, You hide behind Hinduism to indulge your sick fetish. Do you deny you had a YouTube channel with bids of you sucking men's feet? Was that "spiritual" too?

Harikrish is a biblical scholar and spiritual leader. His feet are for kissing.

Harikrish is a biblical simpleton and spiritual loser. His feet are for gay prostitutes.

Hari, Are you gay?

Unlike you, I have no videos on YouTube of me sucking the feet of strange men. You must have a unique definition of sick, Perv.

You are big on animals too and even compared your incestuous relationship with the animals you tried to breed with.

Lol. Now it's incestuous relationships with animals. Lol! Our idiot doesn't know what incest means.

So you are gay. I suspected as much. The foot sucking nastiness in hinduism fits you to a T doesn't it?

There is no need to hide behind a religion moron. Homosexuality is not a crime in Canada. Did you forget and think you were in India still? Lol.

And you are spamming the board about an imaginary sex pervert while you are the real sex pervert.

I think your homosexuality is part of your self-hate. That is often the case with homosexuals, Having so much opposition from society. And the backwards, Illiterate culture in India must have really messed you up.

Don't worry, I won't toss you about being gay. You have more than enough stupidity and racism for me, So I will focus on that.

But foot fetishes are nasty dude. But being Hindu, You have high tolerance for disgusting nastiness.

What a perverted moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 6:19:19 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Offering to slap your nigger head for free is not a pass, Nigger. It's free for everyone at the Harikrish Clinic.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it! Now we get why Ethang is obsessed with incest. He confessed he has 3 illegitimate bastard children his daughters. Yikes!

Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs. They generally are not incestous in non-restrictive environments. Human even more so. Do animals also consider offspring?
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?

7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 6:33:05 PM
The Hindus are closer to the reincarnation truth than Christianity, And the ETs are going to come and fix the Indian errors and demonstrate how their ET technology can fix India. India has to be defined as one of the biggest world problems among others that the ETs will go about fixing.

The Law of One is harmless and will help tremendously, But the ET financial system based on racism is the dangerous power. As the 12 apostles figure out how to work with the ETs and maintain control of the money, They will succeed for Christ, And then the ETs will start desiring individual freedom too as they watch the Acts 2-6 financial system in action in India using the Law of One. It is going to wake them up. You are doing a great job identifying India as a problem. For those ETs reading, Would it not be a great "test case". Let the humans believe they are from outer space, As the 12 apostles work behind the curtain secretly with the money. Work with the 12 apostles and see what happens. Test it. Prove it with evidence and facts. No harm done. If it fails, Then move to a different financial system after 30 years of trying. You have that in a signed contract don't you? Test the next 30 years. See what happens.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 8:50:09 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Offering to slap your nigger head for free is not a pass, Nigger.

Then why did you shamefully remove the pass at me? I would vomit if I even saw your stinky feet. You said nothing about slapping, In your confession or on YouTube. You were sucking men's feet.

It's free for everyone at the Harikrish Clinic.

Pay your male prostitutes. I find your foot fetish to be disgusting, And your clinic is as real as your 3rd enlightenment. Lol

You are a pervert. That is why you can't deny the YouTube charge. You are online sucking men's feet.

The only sick person here is you moron. Your mind is sick.

Using your filthy religion to get gay fetish sex. Yuck.

Nastiness.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 9:28:49 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Then why did you shamefully remove the pass at me? I would vomit if I even saw your stinky feet. You said nothing about slapping, In your confession or on YouTube. You were sucking men's feet.

That is why Brahmins are expected to keep their feet clean. But blacks are more comfortable licking their white masters backsides.
Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Ethang said:

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2019 4:38:34 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

That is why Brahmins are expected to keep their feet clean.

You keep your feet clean but your country is filthy?

But blacks are more comfortable licking their white masters backsides.

Yet the videos on YouTube are of you.

Lol. You are admitting to paying and filming gay men to suck their toes and you think I'm sick?

You lie about your religion and I'm sick?

You spam the board over and over with the same post for years and I'm sick?

You have lies you've spoken staring you in the face, And you can't comment, But someone else is sick?

Are you conscious? Are you sane?

Don't be a moron all your life.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2019 3:24:05 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Ethang wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego. (It's incest, Nigger).

Ethang said:

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2019 5:02:07 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You offered licks not slaps fool. I posted your perversion.

But I'm not going around lying about being "enlightened" and dodging questions with old repeated spam.

Get off that dead horse perv. You look like a right idiot. You're not "enlightened", You're just using your vile religion to look for men to lick their feet and indulge your fetish.

You're exposed moron, Reposting old spam doesn't save you.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2019 11:48:46 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You offered licks not slaps fool. I posted your perversion.
You posted nothing, Nigger.

We have your confession nigger.

Ethang wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego. (It's incest, Nigger).

Ethang said:

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2019 3:19:19 PM
Since he's been on DDO, The moron has made both these comments.

I am on my second stage of enlightenment. Which is more than karma requires. - Hindu hari

I am on my third stage of enlightenment. I am sure others have gone further. - Hindu hari

Now unless the moron died and came back reincarnated since he's been polluting DDO, This must be a lie.

Your lie is still here moron. You will never out run it. This is your spiritual shaming.

Who lies about their religion? Moron fakes do.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2019 4:31:20 PM
ethang5 wrote:

I am on my second stage of enlightenment. Which is more than karma requires. - Hindu hari

I am on my third stage of enlightenment. I am sure others have gone further. - Hindu hari

Now unless the moron died and came back reincarnated since he's been polluting DDO, This must be a lie.

Your lie is still here moron. You will never out run it. This is your spiritual shaming.

Incest, Beastility and just a poor nigger confessions by Ethang.

Ethang said:

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2019 4:32:38 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Incest, Beastility and just a poor nigger confessions by Ethang.

So no one was "blessed" by kissing your stinky feet. You are not enlightened. You are not a brahmin. You are just a pervert trying to get poor men to kiss your feet out of sick gay sexual pleasure.

The sick one is you loser. Putting videos on YouTube under the pretense of religion, And you were actually a sick pervert, Like a catholic priest.

All you can do at your lie being exposed is post another lie trying to divert attention from your shame.

You are so petty and pathetic!

What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2019 2:21:39 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Who are you posting to moron? Who are you spamming all this stuff to?

You are the only nigger left on DDO, Remember?

Then why aren't you addressing me?

Nigger, I am addressing you.

Ethang said:

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2019 5:09:19 PM
I saw in another post where you made three posts in a row about people kissing your feet. You went on and on about it, Then posted video you claimed were of people kissing your feet.

From my training I knew right away you have a foot fetish. I also know a foot fetish is a sign of low self-esteem. That fits in well with why you make these grandiose fantasies about being popular and competent. I don't know why I hadn't seen it before.

All your Hindu Brahmin slop may just be a cover for your fetish. That's rich. I've known a few foot fetishists before. They were creepy. Just like you.

Man how you must loath yourself! A Brown not who idolized white men and hates his color. Selling panties by day and pretending to be a higher caste online by night.

I even suspect it's probably black men's feet you masturbate to in your foot fetish. Lol. Like those Pastor Ray-like sleaze who condemn homosexuals by day and sleep with them by night.

DDO's moron hindu racist champion!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2019 5:36:33 PM
ethang5 wrote:
I saw in another post where you made three posts in a row about people kissing your feet. You went on and on about it, Then posted video you claimed were of people kissing your feet.

From my training I knew right away you have a foot fetish. I also know a foot fetish is a sign of low self-esteem. That fits in well with why you make these grandiose fantasies about being popular and competent. I don't know why I hadn't seen it before.

All your Hindu Brahmin slop may just be a cover for your fetish. That's rich. I've known a few foot fetishists before. They were creepy. Just like you.

Man how you must loath yourself! A Brown not who idolized white men and hates his color. Selling panties by day and pretending to be a higher caste online by night.

I even suspect it's probably black men's feet you masturbate to in your foot fetish. Lol. Like those Pastor Ray-like sleaze who condemn homosexuals by day and sleep with them by night.

The Pope follows Jesus's example and kisses the feet of his followers. Jesus did the same to his disciples. But they both got Hinduism backwards. It's the people who kiss the feet of their high priests. But what would a nigger slave like you know. You have been kissing your white Christian masters backsides for centuries and even lick cows backsides.

Meet some Africans.
https://youtu. Be/1X2NRNVujhA
https://youtu. Be/2TPFBI2sYik
https://youtu. Be/_KytZItUQQk

Meet African doctors.
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Ethang said:

Ethang5 wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego.
It is incest!

That suggests your total control over your daughters. Control and an obsession with incest is a dangerous combination. To go as far as Hindu incest mythologies to justifying his indulgence suggests the nigger Ethang suffers from guilt.

How would you translate these contradictory Christian behaviour, Nigger?

Are you saying incest is not only biblical, It is also customary in Ghana where you live?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2019 8:01:03 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

The Pope follows. . . .

Lol. We aren't going to leave your sick fetish to talk about the pope moron.

As a student of the behavioural sciences (CBT) I have also explored a diagnostic approach.
>>>LIE! <<< >>>LIE! <<< >>>LIE! <<< >>>LIE! <<< >>>LIE! <<< >>>LIE! <<<

I am certainly more advanced in the cycle of rebirths as karma dictates. I am on my second enlightenment my first being my previous reincarnation also as karma dictated.

You said you were searching for my "confession". When you posted your doctored "quote", I addressed it. Straight away.

I posted your comments. You ran away. Do you think anyone on this board sees you as anything other than a moron liar?

You will face your lie and your sick fetish. No spam will save you liar.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2019 2:38:24 PM
ethang5 wrote:
As a student of the behavioural sciences (CBT) I have also explored a diagnostic approach.

I am certainly more advanced in the cycle of rebirths as karma dictates. I am on my second enlightenment my first being my previous reincarnation also as karma dictated.
The nigger Ethang is burning with jealousy. His confessions tell us why he is such a hater.

The Pope follows Jesus's example and kisses the feet of his followers. Jesus did the same to his disciples. But they both got Hinduism backwards. It's the people who kiss the feet of their high priests. But what would a nigger slave like you know. You have been kissing your white Christian masters backsides for centuries and even lick cows backsides.

Meet some Africans.
https://youtu. Be/1X2NRNVujhA
https://youtu. Be/2TPFBI2sYik
https://youtu. Be/_KytZItUQQk

Meet African doctors.
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Ethang said:

Ethang5 wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego.
It is incest!

That suggests your total control over your daughters. Control and an obsession with incest is a dangerous combination. To go as far as Hindu incest mythologies to justifying his indulgence suggests the nigger Ethang suffers from guilt.

Are you saying incest is not only biblical, It is also customary in Ghana where you live?

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2019 4:16:44 AM
Hey moron, Like a loony, You've bolded your whole post, And now are starting to underline the bold. Will all caps be next? That is how loonies do it no?

You were a bully, Insulting and intimidating willy nilly. Now look at you, Running and spamming from your lies being exposed.

The laughing stock of DDO. And the members telling you in the poll, You are a shithole.

It's funny. You lied, But you're angry. Did anyone force you to lie idiot?

Did you think everyone would admire you if you claimed to have achieved the stage of enlightenment? How in the world did you think any of us would believe something so ridiculous?

You're as dumb as a country stone, Ignorant of the bible, Exposing your foot fetish, And are yelling "Nigger, Nigger! Nigger! " on the board. You are DDO's least enlightened moron, And we have 3 other morons!

Or did you just lie without thinking because lying is what you do? But then, Why are you ashamed and spamming the board? Why are you angry? No one forced you to lie.

Do you think my exposing your lie surprised anyone? Do you think anyone other than anon thought you were "enlightened"? Lol.

We're still wondering what stage of enlightening you claim to have reached liar.

After the " Nigger! Nigger! Nigger! " stage, Maybe your next stage will have you lynching a little black boy. That would be your kind of "enlightenment" no?

What an unenlightened moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2019 1:00:46 PM
ethang5 wrote:

The nigger Ethang stopped denying he is a low IQ nigger. But he is burning. Lol!
Ethang is the only nigger left on DDO who comes reguraly to get his head slapped by Harikrish. Lol!
Nigger, I am addressing you.
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.

So biblical stories of rape, Incest, Sodomy, Slavery and genocide are not contradictions to Ethang. Why would it be a contradiction to Ethang if he engaged in these not so controversial perversions like rape, Incest and beastility.

Ethang said:

It is incest!

That suggests your total control over your daughters. Control and an obsession with incest is a dangerous combination. To go as far as Hindu incest mythologies to justify his indulgence suggests the nigger Ethang suffers from guilt.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2019 6:27:47 AM
Get your facts right, Nigger.

I've been chasing you around the board trying to get the facts straight liar. You run and spam instead of posting the facts.

You need to get your facts straight. Right now you're either on your 2nd or 3rd enlightenment. Which is it? Can you get that fact straight?

Look now. All of a sudden the idiot liar can answer questions about his past comments. But as usual, He lies.

This is like your ministry that counts Indian Doctors in America and their wives as 2 doctors. Lying seems to be a Hindu trait, Not just a hari trait.

What do prisons have in common with temples? Full of Hindus. Lol!

You are just a poor lying African slave. We have your confession nigger.

I didn't run, I debunked them. You have nothing, So you simply repeat that you have them. Repeat it again. I told you that you would have to face your lie.

After all that running, You're talking now. They do not call me the troll whisperer for nothing.

"According to the U. S. Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) in 2013 black males accounted for 37% of the total male prison population, White males 32%, And Hispanic males 22%. "

Note no Hindus in the list.

Lol, Note no Sikhs or Christians on the list either moron. Lol.

Did you spot the ignorant illogic? Sure you did. That's why you're now trying to lie with the equivocation above.

It's your logic moron. I just inserted Hindu and Indian in place of Christian and American. See how dumb you are?

That is how you form your replies.

That is one of the ways a troll whisperer gets you to see how stupid you are. It worked.

You are a low IQ poor African slave smuggling bibles for a living. Stupid is what stupid does.

Yeah, Yeah. Don't fall back into repetitive nonsense yet. Stupidity has not saved you, And it won't now.

But true public confessions are even more self incriminating and signs of guilt.

Especially when the liar runs from his lie and spams the thread trying to hide. Like you're doing.

You have been confessing on DDO since you joined hoping to draw some sympathy for niggers.

And instead I drew lies from you? And now you're running, Spamming and hiding? . . . . OK.

You cannot hide. You are stuck in a shithole country.

Lol. I can just laugh because this is so desperately stupid, I can leave it to die alone.

Your confessions are on record. That is why your denials are unsuccessful.

If they are, Why have you had to repeatedly spam them over several thousand times? Your admittal, Not mine. What has been unsuccessful are your lies, Which is why you have to keep spamming them.

You are a self confessed poor African slave, Remember?

You still don't see that that as no baring on your lie do you? You lied repeatedly about being enlightened. My race has nothing to do with your lie. Or your shame.

You are introspecting. I am on my third stage of enlightenment. Big difference! - Hindu hari

Third stage! A year ago you claimed to be just on your second stage. You died and was reincarnated and you didn't tell us? Two times since 2016?

Lying Nigger Ethang, That was 3 years ago. Lol! ?

Finally had to acknowledge your lie huh? So what was that running about? Why go crazy spamming the entire board? Necro-posting? Can you not see you aren't OK?

You say attained your 3rd stage before your 2nd stage? Strange. Do you think that helped your lie?

I gave all three stages in chronological order.

Share with us the dates then liar. Don't forget, Unlike you, I can cite what I claim are your lies. What are the dates you achieved your 3 stages of enlightenment?

(I predict another round of enlightened running and spamming)

You are a low IQ nigger slave delivery mule too stupid to understand the enlightenment process.

Lol. I do understand it changed you into a racist moron who yells "nigger" at people he doesn't know, And who posts foot fetish videos of men's feet online.

Tell us about the process liar. Tell us how enlightenment changed you into a moron who spends his evenings lying online and spamming the exact same post over several thousand times - for years. The process must be fascinating!

Blacks like you have been stuck on stupid since Noah's biblical curse of Africans.

But you have been the one stuck spamming the same stupid post for 3 years. OK.

So you do admit you lied about being enlightened. Was that so difficult liar? It's not like we didn't know you were lying. What enlightened person screams "Nigger! " at someone they don't know?

My enlightenment passed DDO scrutiny.

Lol! How? Every single person you've told has reacted with laughter and incredulity. Like here. . . .

You're a real loser, I'm not interested in talking to you anymore. You obviously aren't nearly as enlightened as you like to think you are. Since you do a fine job discrediting yourself through consistent and easily observable intellectual dishonesty, I'm going to back away and let you dig your own ditch. - SpiritandTruth

I've posted several members laughing at your claim of enlightenment. What enlightened person spams a board for 3 years with racist stupidity? None.

You haven't recovered nigger!

I was never sick idiot. Your childish insults are just as absurd as your claims of enlightenment. No one believed you, And if they did, So what?

You are sick, Read your confessions.

And the moron returns to spam. You have no citations fool. That's why you keep spamming your lies. When I cited your lie denying calling Noah's son's black, I did not need to spam it. Know why?

I cited it and you immediately backed off that lie and told another lie, Claiming it was a typo. You can't cite, So you lie.

Still burning after Harikrish exposed you as just a poor African slave. Lol!

I don't have to burn you. You burn yourself. Virtually everyone on the board has consistently called you an imbecile. As the poster above said, "you dig your own ditch. "

Your confessions are more damaging to your children and your African existence. You prove you are a black shithole in your confessions.

OK. Now let's talk about your enlightenment.

You got the DDO poll with DDO members calling you a shithole, You got tons of Indians admitting India is a shithole, Your repeated lies about being educated and enlightened are up in black and white, And you dumb cluck are trying to "prove" I am black.

Your confession not only prove you are black. It proves you are just a poor African slave, Remember?

The idiot still doesn't get it. Lol How? By lying. Lol

By your own confessions.

By your uncited ones, But not by my cited ones? You lied that you have achieved your 3rd stage of enlightenment. Why would you lie about a thing like that?

Do you think calling me black changes that you lied, Or changes the implications of your lie?

Like a retarded moron, You keep repeating stupidity because you think it can divert me from your lies. It cannot.

See, After all your running and spamming, Here you are, Facing your lie like I said you would.

Of course you will fall back into running and spamming, You know nothing else, But the moron whisperer will draw the truth out of you.

You will run and spam, But you will keep facing your lies. We will see that you're a low self-esteem black Indian, So ashamed of his life he has to lie to make himself appear better.

You will see that we've always known you were lying. Your behavior screams out your lies. Educated but can't spell. Enlightened but dishonest. A scholar but ignorant. A leader but no followers.

You are empty hari. Vacuous. A stupid, Lying, Self-hating, Black Indian fool looking for validation and acknowledgement online.

Pitiful.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2019 5:38:21 PM
ethang5 wrote:

You need to get your facts straight. Right now you're either on your 2nd or 3rd enlightenment. Which is it? Can you get that fact straight?

All that was explained 3 years ago. We are now discussing your stupidity and sexual perversions, Nigger.
Meet Ethang our resident negroid slave, Pervert and Christian.

Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.

So biblical stories of rape, Incest, Sodomy, Slavery and genocide are not contradictions to Ethang. Why would it be a contradiction to Ethang if he engaged in these not so controversial perversions like rape, Incest and beastility.

Ethang is big on animals too and even compared his incestuous relationship with the animals he tried to breed with.

Ethang said:

It is incest!

That suggests your total control over your daughters. Control and an obsession with incest is a dangerous combination. To go as far as Hindu incest mythologies to justify his indulgence suggests the nigger Ethang suffers from guilt.

Wait Ethang is a Christian too!

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6. Ethang5 wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.
Ethang confesses he is a chattel slave in Africa.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2019 9:16:02 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

All that was explained 3 years ago.

Your most recent claim of a cycle of enlightenment (your 3rd) was less than 3 years ago. How could that have been explained before it happened?

Deal with your own confessions.

When you site them, I will. In the main time, Deal with this lie. .

Posted: 3 years ago
August 27th, 2015 at 3:38 PM
Do you think your petty insults can change my karma after two cycles of enlightenment?

So we know that you claimed two cycles of enlightenment by 2015, Almost four years ago.

Now, You've claimed three cycles of enlightenment. So you've died and been reincarnated as the same shithole harikrish for a third time since 2015!

We have a miracle on our board! And you came back as an adult, Not reborn as a child! Praise lord Krishna!

In the same thread, Someone said this to you. . . .

Your karma will come back to haunt you because it too knows you have presented fabrications. You can't fool us and you can't fool your karma.

And now, Here you are, Running and spamming because you have presented fabrications, And your lies are exposed.

Run or spam fool, Either way everyone knows you lied. Better, We know you lied because you think of yourself as a piece of crap and needed to build yourself up.

You're a moron, And Karma's a bitch.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2019 3:15:59 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

All that was explained 3 years ago.

Your most recent claim of a cycle of enlightenment (your 3rd) was less than 3 years ago. How could that have been explained before it happened?

When you site them, I will. In the main time, Deal with this lie. .

Do you think your petty insults can change my karma after two cycles of enlightenment?

So we know that you claimed two cycles of enlightenment by 2015, Almost four years ago.

Now, You've claimed three cycles of enlightenment. So you've died and been reincarnated as the same shithole harikrish for a third time since 2015!

We have a miracle on our board! And you came back as an adult, Not reborn as a child! Praise lord Krishna!

In the same thread, Someone said this to you. . . .

Your karma will come back to haunt you because it too knows you have presented fabrications. You can't fool us and you can't fool your karma.

And now, Here you are, Running and spamming because you have presented fabrications, And your lies are exposed.

Run or spam fool, Either way everyone knows you lied. Better, We know you lied because you think of yourself as a piece of crap and needed to build yourself up.

You're a moron, And Karma's a bitch.

India has great achievements. Nothing good ever came out of Africa. You are stuck in Ghana Africa a shithole country. Stop being a hater, Nigger.
Ethang you are the last nigger left on DDO. Your karma cannot be improved because you are in denial. Insulting Karma will not help either. You follow a slave religion. You are a poor African slave by your own confession. Get used to it, Nigger.

Ethang5 wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.
Ethang confesses he is a chattel slave in Africa

Ethang said:

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street,

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them.

It is incest!

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2019 3:47:06 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

When you cite them, I will. In the main time, Deal with this lie. .

In the same thread, Someone said this to you. .

You're a moron and Karma's a bitch.

India has great achievements.

Rofl! Your enlightenment isn't among those "achievements". That's for sure.

Lol. What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2019 3:50:54 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

When you cite them, I will. In the main time, Deal with this lie. .
Several citations given below.

Rofl! Your enlightenment isn't among those "achievements". That's for sure.

Lol. What a moron.

India has great achievements. Nothing good ever came out of Africa. You are stuck in Ghana Africa a shithole country. Stop being a hater, Nigger.
Ethang you are the last nigger left on DDO. Your karma cannot be improved because you are in denial. Insulting Karma will not help either. You follow a slave religion. You are a poor African slave by your own confession. Get used to it, Nigger.

Ethang5 wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.
Ethang confesses he is a chattel slave in Africa

Ethang said:

It is incest!

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2019 4:16:44 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

When you cite them, I will.

Citations below.

I see only debunked spam that you admitted got truncated as you copied them over.

In the main time, Deal with this lie. .

You're just a poor slave remember?

Rofl! Did your "enlightenment" tell you that? Your lie is getting stink fool. It's right out there and you can do nothing but run and spam.

Lol. What a moron.

And you have 3 lies of enlightenment that are stinking up the board.

They will not go anywhere. You will face your lies.

Don't be a lying moron all your life.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2019 4:50:52 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Deal with your own confessions, Nigger. You are just a poor African slave, Remember

Meet Ethang our resident negroid slave, Pervert and Christian.

Ethang is big on animals too and even compared his incestuous relationship with the animals he tried to breed with.

Ethang said:

It is incest!

Wait Ethang is a Christian too!

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6. Ethang5 wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.
Ethang confesses he is a chattel slave in Africa.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.