Total Posts:170|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

What Stage Is Hindu Hari?

ethang5
Posts: 22,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 1:06:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Since he's been on DDO, The moron has made both these comments.

I am on my second stage of enlightenment. Which is more than karma requires. - Hindu hari

I am on my third stage of enlightenment. I am sure others have gone further. - Hindu hari

Now unless the moron died and came back reincarnated since he's been polluting DDO, This must be a lie.

Taking bets:

1. The moron will run.

2. The moron will spam old posts.

3. The moron will pretend his contradiction doesn't exist.

4. The moron will try an absurd rationalization.

Ya gotta keep track of your lies spiritual leader of none.
Harikrish
Posts: 38,938
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 1:27:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
Since he's been on DDO, The moron has made both these comments.

I am on my second stage of enlightenment. Which is more than karma requires. - Hindu hari

I am on my third stage of enlightenment. I am sure others have gone further. - Hindu hari

Now unless the moron died and came back reincarnated since he's been polluting DDO, This must be a lie.
Reincarnation is very Hindu.
Taking bets:

1. The moron will run.

2. The moron will spam old posts.

3. The moron will pretend his contradiction doesn't exist.

4. The moron will try an absurd rationalization.

Ya gotta keep track of your lies spiritual leader of none.

You are one sick nigger, Ethang.
You are big on animals too and even compared your incestuous relationship with the animals you tried to breed with.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it! Now we get why Ethang is obsessed with incest. He confessed he has 3 illegitimate bastard children his daughters. Yikes!

Then there is the animals you tried to breed with.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs. They generally are not incestous in non-restrictive environments. Human even more so. Do animals also consider offspring?
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I am just a poor Afrcan slave, Remember?
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.


Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?
You are both a poor African and a slave.

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.
ethang5
Posts: 22,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 6:36:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Since he's been on DDO, The moron has made both these comments.

I am on my second stage of enlightenment. Which is more than karma requires. - Hindu hari

I am on my third stage of enlightenment. I am sure others have gone further. - Hindu hari

Now unless the moron died and came back reincarnated since he's been polluting DDO, This must be a lie.

Reincarnation is very Hindu.

Obviously so is lying.

Even other Hindus on DDO doubted your "enlightened" status, And they believe in reincarnation!

Taking bets:

1. The moron will run.

2. The moron will spam old posts.

3. The moron will pretend his contradiction doesn't exist.

4. The moron will try an absurd rationalization.

Ya gotta track of your lies spiritual leader of none.

You are one sick nigger, Ethang.

Really moron? I just posted your contradicting comments and you can't answer, But I'm sick? Isn't lying about your religion sick moron?

So the moron did 1, 2, And 3. It would have been fun if he had tried 4.

But he knows I can cite both his fake comments, So he plays obtuse, Pretend it isn't there, And hides behind his old spam.

You are big on animals too and even compared your incestuous relationship with the animals you tried to breed with.

Lol. Is that supposed to take us off you lies? Hey moron, What stage are you? How "enlightened" are you? Why are you dodging liar?

Man, You are pitiful. You leave your clerk's job everyday to come online and lie and spam the same old posts over and over, For hours. That is your life. Lying about your religion, Your education, And your accomplishments. You've been living like this for years!

You life must be so lonely. Your life must be pathetic.

Don't you know the board keeps a record of everything you say? How stupid are you?

"Enlightened" lol

What a pitiful moron
Harikrish
Posts: 38,938
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 6:40:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:

You are one sick nigger, Ethang.
You are big on animals too and even compared your incestuous relationship with the animals you tried to breed with.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it! Now we get why Ethang is obsessed with incest. He confessed he has 3 illegitimate bastard children his daughters. Yikes!

Then there is the animals you tried to breed with.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs. They generally are not incestous in non-restrictive environments. Human even more so. Do animals also consider offspring?
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I am just a poor Afrcan slave, Remember?
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.


Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?
You are both a poor African and a slave.

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.
ethang5
Posts: 22,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 6:59:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You are one. . . . .

Oh shut up you dumb idiot. With your lie staring you in the face, And you shamed to speechlessness, Your too stupid to shut up.

I've got more idiot. Get your cut and paste spam ready.

All the lies you've been spewing over the years are coming to shame you over and over.

Instead of posting the same old spam again, Explain your comments. If you can't answer, Why do you have to post at all? Doesn't that strike you as insane?

But OK moron. Your comments will sit there unanswered, And everyone will see that you lied. Lied about your Hinduism. But really, No one is surprised. You lie all the time.

We know you. You are shallow, Stupid, Bitter, And self-loathing. It's clear in your posts.

And it would be so easy for you to come clean and begin a new chapter on DDO, Getting friends and respect. But you are broken. You will actually choose shame, Spam, And lying over normalcy.

You will choose to waste your useless life reposting the same dumb thing for hours every day for years. Do you value your life?

Here is what you do hari. Make a new account. Keep all the things you love about your old account. You can be Indian, Hindu and spiritual. Just change how you talk to people. You can even keep your hatred of Jesus.

Just don't be an idiot jerk to people. In short order, You will have friends, You won't have to constantly lie to make yourself more than you are. No one cares.

And your life will change. You won't have to waste your life spending hours on the infinitely stupid behavior of spamming the same post over and over.

That is all you have to do for a happier life.

Don't be a loser moron forever.
Harikrish
Posts: 38,938
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 7:48:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:

Those are your confessions, Nigger Ethang. Accept you confessed you are just a poor African and we can move on to what sort of nigger you turned out to be.

You are one sick nigger, Ethang.
You are big on animals too and even compared your incestuous relationship with the animals you tried to breed with.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it! Now we get why Ethang is obsessed with incest. He confessed he has 3 illegitimate bastard children his daughters. Yikes!

Then there is the animals you tried to breed with.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs. They generally are not incestous in non-restrictive environments. Human even more so. Do animals also consider offspring?
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I am just a poor Afrcan slave, Remember?
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.


Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?
You are both a poor African and a slave.

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.
ethang5
Posts: 22,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 8:33:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Those are your confessions, Nigger Ethang. Accept you confessed you are just a poor African and we can move on to what sort of nigger you turned out to be.

I am on my second stage of enlightenment. Which is more than karma requires. - Hindu hari

I am on my third stage of enlightenment. I am sure others have gone further. - Hindu hari

Now unless the moron died and came back reincarnated since he's been polluting DDO, This must be a lie.

What stage are you spiritual liar?
Harikrish
Posts: 38,938
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 8:40:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Those are your confessions, Nigger Ethang. Accept you confessed you are just a poor African and we can move on to what sort of nigger you turned out to be.


I am on my second stage of enlightenment. Which is more than karma requires. - Hindu hari

I am on my third stage of enlightenment. I am sure others have gone further. - Hindu hari

Now unless the moron died and came back reincarnated since he's been polluting DDO, This must be a lie.

What stage are you spiritual liar?

You are one sick nigger, Ethang.
You are big on animals too and even compared your incestuous relationship with the animals you tried to breed with.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it! Now we get why Ethang is obsessed with incest. He confessed he has 3 illegitimate bastard children his daughters. Yikes!

Then there is the animals you tried to breed with.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs. They generally are not incestous in non-restrictive environments. Human even more so. Do animals also consider offspring?
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I am just a poor Afrcan slave, Remember?
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.


Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?
You are both a poor African and a slave.

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.
ethang5
Posts: 22,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2019 5:26:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Those are your confessions, Nigger Ethang.

And these are your comments moron.

Accept you confessed you are just a poor African and we can move on to what sort of nigger you turned out to be.

I cannot accept lies goober. You have no citations. I have citations. That is why you're running. Address your comments. They contradict.

I am on my second stage of enlightenment. Which is more than karma requires. - Hindu hari

I am on my third stage of enlightenment. I am sure others have gone further. - Hindu hari

Now unless you died and came back reincarnated since you've been polluting DDO, This must be a lie.

What stage are you spiritual liar?

You are one sick nigger, Ethang.

How? By asking you about your comment on a debate board? Didn't you make the comments freely?

Do you dispute them? Will you claim they aren't your comments? You haven't objected. And what did you say about when a person doesn't object? They agree and accept.

You can still spam with your answer. Why are you posting only spam? Can't you call me sick and still address your comments too?

What stage are you spiritual liar?
Harikrish
Posts: 38,938
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2019 3:54:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:


I am on my second stage of enlightenment. Which is more than karma requires. - Hindu hari

I am on my third stage of enlightenment. I am sure others have gone further. - Hindu hari

Now unless you died and came back reincarnated since you've been polluting DDO, This must be a lie.

What stage are you spiritual liar?
Even Jesus was an ordinary liar.
The nigger is burning.
You are one sick nigger, Ethang.
You are big on animals too and even compared your incestuous relationship with the animals you tried to breed with.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.
Ethang wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego. (It's incest, Nigger).

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it! Now we get why Ethang is obsessed with incest. He confessed he has 3 illegitimate bastard children his daughters. Yikes!

Then there is the animals you tried to breed with.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs. They generally are not incestous in non-restrictive environments. Human even more so. Do animals also consider offspring?
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I am just a poor Afrcan slave, Remember?
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.


Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?
You are both a poor African and a slave.

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.
ethang5
Posts: 22,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2019 3:56:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I can't believe this dumb moron is not too ashamed to post his spam again.

What an idiot. He can't address his lie. Everyone can see it, And the dumbski is spamming the same old post.

I don't think I've ever beaten any moron this badly. Talk about being buried alive.

The idiot is actually going to leave his lie and spam old posts. I wish the board had more people to see this imbecile embarrass himself.

Bliss.
LucyInThenDebate
Posts: 77
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2019 3:57:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Wow I do not see how any of this relates to actual debate. Ya'lll need to check yourselves before you rec yourselves. My goodness. This is like a soap opria, Fun but meaningless.
Harikrish
Posts: 38,938
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2019 3:59:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:


Bliss.
Deal with your own nigger existence, Ethang. You are a delivery mule living in a shithole country Ghana Africa. Your Karma is already bad.

You are one sick nigger, Ethang.
You are big on animals too and even compared your incestuous relationship with the animals you tried to breed with.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.
Ethang wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego. (It's incest, Nigger).

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it! Now we get why Ethang is obsessed with incest. He confessed he has 3 illegitimate bastard children his daughters. Yikes!

Then there is the animals you tried to breed with.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs. They generally are not incestous in non-restrictive environments. Human even more so. Do animals also consider offspring?
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I am just a poor Afrcan slave, Remember?
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.


Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?
You are both a poor African and a slave.

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.
ethang5
Posts: 22,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2019 4:19:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Even Jesus was an ordinary liar.

The idiot is telling us he did lie! Lol.

Now why do you think the moron lied? This isn't a lie like, "I didn't eat the last slice of pie", This is a monumental lie that kills everything the moron claims.

Bible scholar? Lie.
Spiritual Leader? Lie
Hindu Brahmin? Lie
Formally trained? Lie
Child genius? Lie
Knowledge of past lives? Lie

As I told you moron, Your entire life is built on lies. But relax, We always knew it. That's one of the reason no one likes you.

You're like that idiot who tells these obvious lies to make himself look better, And everyone knows that his need to make himself look better means he thinks he's a loser.

It's sad. How you spam now, Your lie in plain view, And you going like a clueless retard.

You were trying to make yourself look better because you know you're a moron. All those stories about memories from your last lives; Lies.

All the stories about how you are so special; Lies. All the stories about how you were predestined; Lies. All the stories about karma; Lies.

Lol. What a loser. What a moron. What an empty idiot. And a racist no less. Lol. Too funny.

Hey moron, Tell us again how special you are. Spiritual liar. An "enlightened" person going, "niggar! Niggar! Niggar! " Yeah, Sure, We believed you. Hee, Hee!

What a dumb fool.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2019 6:33:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
Even Jesus was an ordinary liar.

The idiot is telling us he did lie! Lol.

Now why do you think the moron lied? This isn't a lie like, "I didn't eat the last slice of pie", This is a monumental lie that kills everything the moron claims.

Bible scholar? Lie.
Spiritual Leader? Lie
Hindu Brahmin? Lie
Formally trained? Lie
Child genius? Lie
Knowledge of past lives? Lie

As I told you moron, Your entire life is built on lies. But relax, We always knew it. That's one of the reason no one likes you.

You're like that idiot who tells these obvious lies to make himself look better, And everyone knows that his need to make himself look better means he thinks he's a loser.

It's sad. How you spam now, Your lie in plain view, And you going like a clueless retard.

You were trying to make yourself look better because you know you're a moron. All those stories about memories from your last lives; Lies.

All the stories about how you are so special; Lies. All the stories about how you were predestined; Lies. All the stories about karma; Lies.

Lol. What a loser. What a moron. What an empty idiot. And a racist no less. Lol. Too funny.

Hey moron, Tell us again how special you are. Spiritual liar. An "enlightened" person going, "niggar! Niggar! Niggar! " Yeah, Sure, We believed you. Hee, Hee!

What a dumb fool.

So, You see post #12?

Now, If you and Hari can take your squabbling to the playground where it belongs we may have more members coming on who actually want to have a decent debate without such a load of childish exchanges clogging up the board.
ethang5
Posts: 22,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2019 11:02:53 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Even Jesus was an ordinary liar.

The idiot is telling us he did lie! Lol.

Now why do you think the moron lied? This isn't a lie like, "I didn't eat the last slice of pie", This is a monumental lie that kills everything the moron claims.

Bible scholar? Lie.
Spiritual Leader? Lie
Hindu Brahmin? Lie
Formally trained? Lie
Child genius? Lie
Knowledge of past lives? Lie

As I told you moron, Your entire life is built on lies. But relax, We always knew it. That's one of the reason no one likes you.

You're like that idiot who tells these obvious lies to make himself look better, And everyone knows that his need to make himself look better means he thinks he's a loser.

It's sad. How you spam now, Your lie in plain view, And you going like a clueless retard.

You were trying to make yourself look better because you know you're a moron. All those stories about memories from your last lives; Lies.

All the stories about how you are so special; Lies. All the stories about how you were predestined; Lies. All the stories about karma; Lies.

Lol. What a loser. What a moron. What an empty idiot. And a racist no less. Lol. Too funny.

Hey moron, Tell us again how special you are. Spiritual liar. An "enlightened" person going, "niggar! Niggar! Niggar! " Yeah, Sure, We believed you. Hee, Hee!

What a dumb fool.

So, You see post #12?

No. People avoid your posts remember?

Now, If you and Hari can take your squabbling to the playground where it belongs we may have more members coming on who actually want to have a decent debate without such a load of childish exchanges clogging up the board.

This is my thread you idiot.

People would stay here if you would stop attacking them because of you moron obsession.
Harikrish
Posts: 38,938
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2019 11:55:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
What stage are you spiritual liar?
Even Jesus was an ordinary liar. - The moron Hindu hari

We have your confession nigger.

You are one sick nigger, Ethang.
You are big on animals too and even compared your incestuous relationship with the animals you tried to breed with.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.
Ethang wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego. (It's incest, Nigger).

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it! Now we get why Ethang is obsessed with incest. He confessed he has 3 illegitimate bastard children his daughters. Yikes!

Then there is the animals you tried to breed with.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs. They generally are not incestous in non-restrictive environments. Human even more so. Do animals also consider offspring?
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I am just a poor Afrcan slave, Remember?
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.


Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?
You are both a poor African and a slave.

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.
ethang5
Posts: 22,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2019 12:03:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tell us liar.

Yo lied trying to make yourself look better because you know you're a shithole.

I thought you claimed to have memories of your pre- enlightened life? Now we see you lied about your enlightenment.

Were those memories lies too?

Lol. This is your spiritual shaming you moron. For lying about your religion.

You are getting your head slapped.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2019 12:11:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Even Jesus was an ordinary liar.

The idiot is telling us he did lie! Lol.

Now why do you think the moron lied? This isn't a lie like, "I didn't eat the last slice of pie", This is a monumental lie that kills everything the moron claims.

Bible scholar? Lie.
Spiritual Leader? Lie
Hindu Brahmin? Lie
Formally trained? Lie
Child genius? Lie
Knowledge of past lives? Lie

As I told you moron, Your entire life is built on lies. But relax, We always knew it. That's one of the reason no one likes you.

You're like that idiot who tells these obvious lies to make himself look better, And everyone knows that his need to make himself look better means he thinks he's a loser.

It's sad. How you spam now, Your lie in plain view, And you going like a clueless retard.

You were trying to make yourself look better because you know you're a moron. All those stories about memories from your last lives; Lies.

All the stories about how you are so special; Lies. All the stories about how you were predestined; Lies. All the stories about karma; Lies.

Lol. What a loser. What a moron. What an empty idiot. And a racist no less. Lol. Too funny.

Hey moron, Tell us again how special you are. Spiritual liar. An "enlightened" person going, "niggar! Niggar! Niggar! " Yeah, Sure, We believed you. Hee, Hee!

What a dumb fool.

So, You see post #12?

No. People avoid your posts remember?

The fact (look that word up) is the thread was not made by me but by someone else remarking at the constant childish, Vile slagging matches between you and Hari.

Now, Do you care to actually read the post and make a valued comment and explain to all those who read your threads why you persist with such ridiculous behaviour?
ethang5
Posts: 22,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2019 12:17:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Even Jesus was an ordinary liar.

The idiot is telling us he did lie! Lol.

Now why do you think the moron lied? This isn't a lie like, "I didn't eat the last slice of pie", This is a monumental lie that kills everything the moron claims.

Bible scholar? Lie.
Spiritual Leader? Lie
Hindu Brahmin? Lie
Formally trained? Lie
Child genius? Lie
Knowledge of past lives? Lie

As I told you moron, Your entire life is built on lies. But relax, We always knew it. That's one of the reason no one likes you.

You're like that idiot who tells these obvious lies to make himself look better, And everyone knows that his need to make himself look better means he thinks he's a loser.

It's sad. How you spam now, Your lie in plain view, And you going like a clueless retard.

You were trying to make yourself look better because you know you're a moron. All those stories about memories from your last lives; Lies.

All the stories about how you are so special; Lies. All the stories about how you were predestined; Lies. All the stories about karma; Lies.

Lol. What a loser. What a moron. What an empty idiot. And a racist no less. Lol. Too funny.

Hey moron, Tell us again how special you are. Spiritual liar. An "enlightened" person going, "niggar! Niggar! Niggar! " Yeah, Sure, We believed you. Hee, Hee!

What a dumb fool.

So, You see post #12?

No. People avoid your posts remember?

The fact (look that word up) is the thread was not made by me but by someone else remarking at the constant childish, Vile slagging matches between you and Hari.

Now, Do you care to actually read the post and make a valued comment and explain to all those who read your threads why you persist with such ridiculous behaviour?

The thread was made by me you moron. The topic is the two conflicting comments of hari posted in the OP.

Stop being jealous and stupid. Go make your own thread and stop trying to defend a liar.
Harikrish
Posts: 38,938
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2019 1:25:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:

What stage are you spiritual liar?
Even Jesus was an ordinary liar.
You are one sick nigger, Ethang.
You are big on animals too and even compared your incestuous relationship with the animals you tried to breed with.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.
Ethang wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego. (It's incest, Nigger).

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it! Now we get why Ethang is obsessed with incest. He confessed he has 3 illegitimate bastard children his daughters. Yikes!

Then there is the animals you tried to breed with.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs. They generally are not incestous in non-restrictive environments. Human even more so. Do animals also consider offspring?
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I am just a poor Afrcan slave, Remember?
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.


Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?
You are both a poor African and a slave.

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.
ethang5
Posts: 22,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2019 1:30:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
What stage are you spiritual liar?

Why can't you address your comments liar?

You are one. . . . .

Oh shut up you dumb idiot. With your lie staring you in the face, And you shamed to speechlessness, Your too stupid to shut up.

I've got more idiot. Get your cut and paste spam ready.

All the lies you've been spewing over the years are coming to shame you over and over.

Instead of posting the same old spam again, Explain your comments. If you can't answer, Why do you have to post at all? Doesn't that strike you as insane?

But OK moron. Your comments will sit there unanswered, And everyone will see that you lied. Lied about your Hinduism. But really, No one is surprised. You lie all the time.

We know you. You are shallow, Stupid, Bitter, And self-loathing. It's clear in your posts.

And it would be so easy for you to come clean and begin a new chapter on DDO, Getting friends and respect. But you are broken. You will actually choose shame, Spam, And lying over normalcy.

You will choose to waste your useless life reposting the same dumb thing for hours every day for years. Do you value your life?

Here is what you do hari. Make a new account. Keep all the things you love about your old account. You can be Indian, Hindu and spiritual. Just change how you talk to people. You can even keep your hatred of Jesus.

Just don't be an idiot jerk to people. In short order, You will have friends, You won't have to constantly lie to make yourself more than you are. No one cares.

And your life will change. You won't have to waste your life spending hours on the infinitely stupid behavior of spamming the same post over and over.

That is all you have to do for a happier life.

But you chose shame and lies.

You will be a loser moron forever.
Harikrish
Posts: 38,938
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2019 1:39:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
What stage are you spiritual liar?
Even Jesus was an ordinary liar.
You are one sick nigger, Ethang.
You are big on animals too and even compared your incestuous relationship with the animals you tried to breed with.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.
Ethang wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego. (It's incest, Nigger).

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it! Now we get why Ethang is obsessed with incest. He confessed he has 3 illegitimate bastard children his daughters. Yikes!

Then there is the animals you tried to breed with.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs. They generally are not incestous in non-restrictive environments. Human even more so. Do animals also consider offspring?
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I am just a poor Afrcan slave, Remember?
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.


Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?
You are both a poor African and a slave.

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.
ethang5
Posts: 22,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2019 3:10:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Since he's been on DDO, The moron has made both these comments.

I am on my second stage of enlightenment. Which is more than karma requires. - Hindu hari

I am on my third stage of enlightenment. I am sure others have gone further. - Hindu hari

Now unless the moron died and came back reincarnated since he's been polluting DDO, This must be a lie.

Your lie is still here moron.

Who lies about their religion?
Harikrish
Posts: 38,938
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2019 4:27:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
Since he's been on DDO, The moron has made both these comments.

I am on my second stage of enlightenment. Which is more than karma requires. - Hindu hari

I am on my third stage of enlightenment. I am sure others have gone further. - Hindu hari

Now unless the moron died and came back reincarnated since he's been polluting DDO, This must be a lie.

Your lie is still here moron.

Who lies about their religion?
You are one sick nigger, Ethang.
You are big on animals too and even compared your incestuous relationship with the animals you tried to breed with.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.
Ethang wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego. (It's incest, Nigger).

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it! Now we get why Ethang is obsessed with incest. He confessed he has 3 illegitimate bastard children his daughters. Yikes!

Then there is the animals you tried to breed with.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs. They generally are not incestous in non-restrictive environments. Human even more so. Do animals also consider offspring?
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I am just a poor Afrcan slave, Remember?
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.


Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?
You are both a poor African and a slave.

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2019 10:57:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
Since he's been on DDO, The moron has made both these comments.

I am on my second stage of enlightenment. Which is more than karma requires. - Hindu hari

I am on my third stage of enlightenment. I am sure others have gone further. - Hindu hari

Now unless the moron died and came back reincarnated since he's been polluting DDO, This must be a lie.

Your lie is still here moron.

Who lies about their religion?

Everybody who is religious lies about their religion, That's who.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2019 10:57:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
Since he's been on DDO, The moron has made both these comments.

I am on my second stage of enlightenment. Which is more than karma requires. - Hindu hari

I am on my third stage of enlightenment. I am sure others have gone further. - Hindu hari

Now unless the moron died and came back reincarnated since he's been polluting DDO, This must be a lie.

Your lie is still here moron.

Who lies about their religion?

Everybody who is religious lies about their religion, That's who.
ethang5
Posts: 22,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2019 4:16:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Since he's been on DDO, The moron has made both these comments.

I am on my second stage of enlightenment. Which is more than karma requires. - Hindu hari

I am on my third stage of enlightenment. I am sure others have gone further. - Hindu hari

Now unless the moron died and came back reincarnated since he's been polluting DDO, This must be a lie.

Your lie is still here moron.

Who lies about their religion?

Everybody who is religious lies about their religion, That's who.

And we will shame them as we catch them.

You are one sick nigger, Ethang.

Lol. You've been caught point blank lying, But your anal stupidity forces you to reply posts you can't answer, So you post repetitive spam.

And I'm the sick one? Ok stupid.

You were telling us these huge lies about how you can just look at pictures of people and tell who is sick, That you were a child prodigy and could recall moments from your past lives. All were lies.

You are just a sad fake, Posting from a shack in a Calcutta slum. A self-loathing black Indian, Broken by your religion's sick caste system.

Your integrity is so low, You go on lying instead of simply admitting your lie. Your self-hate must be loving this shaming. The attention whore in you must love this. And as I promised, You will choke on the attention whore.

But we see that your life is built on lies. You don't know how to tell the truth. Everything out of you is a lie.

You used to say, "nothing good comes out of Africa. " We can see that "nothing true comes out of hari. "

You are filthy inside. Ashamed and self hating, Stupidly talking about being in your way to be white. You dumb cluck, Bleaching cremes do not change your phenotype.

When you look in the mirror again, You will see the same unenlightened, Uneducated, Black Indian dalit you are so ashamed of being.

And that is all you will ever be. Low class, Low IQ, And low honesty.
Harikrish
Posts: 38,938
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2019 2:17:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Who are you posting to moron? Who are you spamming all this stuff to?

You are the only nigger left on DDO, Remember?

Then why aren't you addressing me?

Nigger, I am addressing you.
You are one sick nigger, Ethang.
You are big on animals too and even compared your incestuous relationship with the animals you tried to breed with.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.
Ethang wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego. (It's incest, Nigger).

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it! Now we get why Ethang is obsessed with incest. He confessed he has 3 illegitimate bastard children his daughters. Yikes!

Then there is the animals you tried to breed with.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs. They generally are not incestous in non-restrictive environments. Human even more so. Do animals also consider offspring?
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I am just a poor Afrcan slave, Remember?
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.


Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?
You are both a poor African and a slave.

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.
ethang5
Posts: 22,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2019 4:55:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
3 years ago.

But regardless, I'm going to bookmark this thread, For the benefit of any other members Hari may seek to bully in future.

That future is today.

Why do people seek my spiritual healing and bring others with them to share my enlightened wisdom? My meditation and multidimensional classed are overbooked. I must be doing something right.
Do you think your petty insults can change my karma after two cycles of enlightenment?

LOL. I don't see anyone here seeking anything from you. Your enlightened wisdom is a joke.

Your cock-and-bull story of being enlightened and a Christian version of David and all the other crap you spout is so much obvious bs, Simply because Hindus would never say such things. You too would know that if you were the Hindu you claim to be.

See? We've always known you were a lying fake moron. From 3 years ago.

I'm not trying to prove you a liar, Everyone already knows that, I just want them to see you running. It's entertainment. As Goldtop said,

Ah Harikrish, The hilarity and laughter you provide as an incompetent delusional boob always ceases to amaze me.

People were noticing your running and dodging 3 years ago.

I leave it to you to reconcile how it is that a person supposedly full of compassion and sensitivity for his fellow man finds it necessary to try and insult repeatedly on the same silly matters. Ruv to hari

And noticing your rudeness and stupid over the top lies.

You are a bully by the power Yahweh gives you to build up your self-esteem to "feel high" as you described in one post. You are a predator. You feel better about yourself by putting others down and lifting yourself up. Everyone on the board can see it. You are fooling no one else but yourself. " anon to hari

Chicken Little, You are a coward. You are scared to let others hold you accountable for what you say. - PGA to hari

So I'm not upset or surprised that you run, Hide, And spam. That is the moron hari that we know.

But I don't have that bridge with Hari: not simply because it's Hari, But because he seems to have approached questions of spirit as a matter of mystical status and self-importance -- what I might call sanctimony or pretense. - Ruv

To reward you for your efforts I am sending you a picture of my enlightened feet to kiss to improve your Karma. - The moron hari

Now that you are aware that we know you were lying about being "enlightened", Will you still pretend your stinky feet are enlightened?

How we all hope your fetish doesn't suffer! We know you need to suck those toes.

Ugh.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.