Send a Message
6/19/2019 6:27:42 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Dr. Franklin wrote:
Watch Jewish loser Kyke cunt Hariskish confess

"I live in Israel. "- Hariskish.

"I love honukkah"-Hariskish

PROVES HARISKISH IS A KYKE JEWISH CUNT

Another Catholic pedophile priest victim. You are the reason Catholics should allow abortions.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 6:41:52 PM
Harikrish wrote:
Dr. Franklin wrote:

Another Catholic pedophile priest victim. You are the reason Catholics should allow abortions.

Nonsense. Dr. F quoted you. He has your confession. Buried you alive with proof.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 6:49:40 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Dr. Franklin wrote:

Nonsense. Dr. F quoted you. He has your confession. Buried you alive with proof.

You are a low IQ nigger. Check the way Dr. F spells the name. That's not my confession, Nigger.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 7:08:25 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Dr. Franklin wrote:

You are a low IQ nigger.

You still are a Kyke Jewish Cunt.

Check the way Dr. F spells the name. That's not my confession, Nigger.

Lol, Then you never spoke about Africa moron, Cause you misspelled it more often than not.

That is your confession kyke. He quoted your words verbatim.

Buried alive.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 7:49:51 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Dr. Franklin wrote:

You are a low IQ nigger.

Lol, Then you never spoke about Africa moron, Cause you misspelled it more often than not.

Buried alive.

You are one sick nigger, Ethang.
You are big on animals too and even compared your incestuous relationship with the animals you tried to breed with.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it! Now we get why Ethang is obsessed with incest. He confessed he has 3 illegitimate bastard children his daughters. Yikes!

Then there is the animals you tried to breed with.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs. They generally are not incestous in non-restrictive environments. Human even more so. Do animals also consider offspring?
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I am just a poor Afrcan slave, Remember?
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?
You are both a poor African and a slave.

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 8:28:44 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Dr. Franklin wrote:

You are a low IQ nigger.

Buried alive.

And you are a liar. You claimed to be Indian, You were Israeli.

You claimed to be Hindu, You were a Jew. Dr. F has your confession Kyke. He quoted you verbatim.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate. . . .

Lol! You're about to spam the thread of yet another member. Why are you spamming old posts to me and about me in Dr. F's thread?

You are so easy to toss. Dr. F posted your confessions, And you stupidly want to spam his thread with "Ethan is. . . . " stupidity.

Address Dr. F and your confessions Kyke.

don't be a moron all your life.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2019 10:48:34 PM
ethang5 wrote:

And you are a liar. You claimed to be Indian, You were Israeli.

You claimed to be Hindu, You were a Jew. Dr. F has your confession Kyke. He quoted you verbatim.

You are big on animals too and even compared your incestuous relationship with the animals you tried to breed with.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it! Now we get why Ethang is obsessed with incest. He confessed he has 3 illegitimate bastard children his daughters. Yikes!

Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs. They generally are not incestous in non-restrictive environments. Human even more so. Do animals also consider offspring?
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?

7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2019 4:31:20 AM

Spammer buried alive.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2019 3:22:40 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Spammer buried alive.

Ethang wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego. (It's incest, Nigger).

Ethang said:

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2019 3:54:37 AM
Even Jesus was an ordinary liar.

The idiot is admitting he did lie! Lol.

Now why do you think the moron lied? This isn't a lie like, "I didn't eat the last slice of pie", This is a monumental lie that kills everything the moron claims.

Bible scholar? Lie.
Spiritual Leader? Lie
Hindu Brahmin? Lie
Formally trained? Lie
Child genius? Lie
Knowledge of past lives? Lie

As I told you moron, Your entire life is built on lies. But relax, We always knew it. That's one of the reason no one likes you.

You're like that idiot who tells these obvious lies to make himself look better, And everyone knows that his need to make himself look better means he thinks he's a loser.

It's sad. How you spam now, Your lie in plain view, And you chugging on like a clueless retard.

You were trying to make yourself look better because you know you're a moron. All those stories about memories from your last lives; Lies.

All the stories about how you are so special; Lies. All the stories about how you were predestined; Lies. All the stories about karma; Lies.

Lol. What a loser. What a moron. What an empty idiot. And a racist no less. Lol. Too funny.

Hey moron, Tell us again how special you are. Spiritual liar. An "enlightened" person going, "niggar! Niggar! Niggar! " Yeah, Sure, We believed you. Hee, Hee!

An "enlightened" racist. What a dumb fool.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2019 11:35:31 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Even Jesus was an ordinary liar.

The idiot is admitting he did lie! Lol.

But we have the niggers confession.

Ethang wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego. (It's incest, Nigger).

Ethang said:

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2019 11:38:16 AM
Dr. Franklin wrote:

Franklin is a Jewish name. Which makes Franklin a self hating Jew. Another Christ killer Busted!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2019 1:17:10 PM
Dr. Franklin wrote:
actually Franklin is a german name, Typical kyke and redskin, MORON

Franklin is a Jewish name first used by German Jews. Which makes you a self loathing Jew. Another Christ killer busted!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2019 1:20:09 PM
Dr. Franklin wrote:
actually redskin kyke, Incorrect Its German with a litt;e bit of Fence and British

Franklin is a Jewish name first used by German Jews. Which makes you a self loathing Jew. Another Christ killer busted!

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.